US withdraws from UNESCO, cites ‘continuing anti-Israel bias’

What the hell?

There has been no immediate comment from the US government.
archive.is/OEP0q
via.hypothes.is/https://www.rt.com/news/406475-us-withdraws-unesco-december/#

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/2eQ4G
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

good fucking news. next step: stop all US funding to the UN. The UN and the EU are like the public sector unions of the world, udderly disgusting.

I'm not familiar with UNESCO, except that whenever I go on vacation a bunch of landmarks and tourist traps always advertise themselves as "UNESCO World Heritage". Obviously preserving some Cathedral from being torn down into a strip mall is a good thing, but anything affiliated with the UN tends to be cucked as hell.

Does withdrawing from them benefit or hurt us? I hate anything that strengthens our Eternal Bond(TM) with Israel, but if UNESCO forces refugees or whatever on people this could be a net positive.

Good, UNESCO is leftist bullshit to the core, pro-palestine is their only saving grave.

Making up a bullshit >muh israel reason on the surface is good enough to shut up the cuckservatives and jews.

UNESCO is basically free gibs for Europe, France and Italy in particular.
The sites get UN funding and advertisement.
The US while the main contributor is lolnoculture.jpg so it's logical Trump is going out.

Holy shit. I'm definitely glad those laws saved us from paying a fortune over the past 20 years to support the "cultural significance" of African mudhuts. But the reasons are frightening and I can only hope the average American (outside of Holla Forums) is starting to see the very biased relationship the US has towards Israel.

Trump knows. He also realized that he can do whatever he wants on foreign policy as long as is painted in a way to please the Israel-firsters at DC. And Bibi will approve whatever as long as the US is ok with Palestinians getting wiped off the map.

it's just the jews telling their pet commies their place, it doesn't effect us at all. It's not like the money matters or if it didn't it wouldn't be given to israel's interests instead.

This has happened before when Clinton was secretary of state
archive.fo/2eQ4G

A dog to it's master

go look up what the jews thought of trump 20 years ago, they knew he was their goy.

What a shame.

Preparation to pull out of the UN entirely.
Excellent.

Go to the stickies right now if you want to actually do something, we need to investigate and bring down the Hollywood house of cards before the try to memoryhole this massive tear in their veil of illusion. No time for lounging and shitposting, all hands to battle stations.

The filter man must be creaming himself.

FUCKING BRILLIANT
Reminder that the UN only exists to become the single global goyim nation over which jews rule. This is PERFECT.

I still have yet to understand why the UNITED STATES is a member of the UNITED NATIONS. lol

14D chest right there

It's the dreidel gambit.

Good UNESCO was one of the major organizations pushing white genocide.

I know UNESCO is total garbage but what's up with Israel withdrawing from it right after the US did?
Did they really get that triggered by "anti-Israel" and "pro-Palestine" policies? Just jews being paranoid and looking for more excuses to cry persecution?

Textbook kikery straight from the neocon handbook

The several states aren't, but the federal corporate entity is a member of this City of London association based on Dutch land in New York City.

Reported.

wtf i love unesco now

"Zionism is for losers" - Steve Bannon

Trump playing 1488d chess on both sides for burgerlands benefit. No suprise there.

I'm so tired Holla Forums. Its all so droll.

Will somebody please fix this spelling error?

Right? That's the plan. D&C the Jews.

The reason is fucking stupid but the less organizations the US is in the better.

UNESCO refuses to designate sites that are of importance to whites, and only aids the enemy. Fuck them.

Hopefully this is our first step into leaving the UN.

Trump Genius is in using all the executive privileges to CUT THE FUNDING of all this bullshit.

The liberals love to cuck, but when the money stops flowing, we will see who is serious and who is not.

then apparently obama/clinton had the same genius you fucking earlobe spacing mong

Walter Bosley has the keys you need to understand why this is happening now.