TGS is over

Where are the fucking video games? it's been three fucking years since the launch of the PS4 and they haven't made a single next generation game. What the fuck is wrong with the video game industry?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/sRakX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I thought japs were the saviours of video james?

God damn OP you're stupid.

There are good and bad games all around both regions, but other than that I have a feeling games are nearing like a bubble pop or something

it's not like they give a shit about America or Europe

user, nintendo doesn't traditionally go to TGS.

oh. well the rest of my points still stand

Are you illiterate? I'll repeat what that post said: they said they wouldn't be there, they said they wouldn't announce the NX there.
How does your "argument" have anything to do with that simple fact? How does any of your point "still stand"?

EDF5 announced, that alone is more than enough for me.

EDF 5 announcement was the only good thing about TGS

TO SAVE OUR MOTHER EARTH

a10b03 is OP so when he said "the rest of my points still stand" he meant the rest of the OP.

my argument is about vidya in general. the NX is irrelevant.

also you've got a point about EDF5. I hope Fencer returns despite the canon and they add in a new class.

We're getting a new game too soon after the laat one.
Not enough time

Why live?

Welcome to the next over-saturation of video games again. Prepare to watch it burn and die off into nothing.

Most of those companies have run out of ideas and talent to implement it. Its now just reused ideas and settings with a slightly different coat of paint. The reason why you're only seeing mobile shit and nothing decent anymore is because of the failures of many new games making publishers wary, the long development times of games, and the increased interest in mobile crap.

Gaming is going the way of movies. Everything is becoming routine, following guidelines, like how almost every michael bay movie is the same, or the M.Night.Faggotguy is the same movie over and over. When its big money, you want safe bets, and the bets are failing lately in vidya.

Live long enough to see the release date or if it turns into vaporware

What the fuck is it with retards and assuming the next big nintendo thing isn't just as fucking gimmicky and retarded as the last big nintendo thing? Are fuckers on this board actually interested in fucking nintendo?

Eh, its the masochistic nature of the board in general, it seems anons want to feel the pain of disappointment then laugh in insanity.

Did people really expect this? Also,

I assume it's more curiosity than anything - the console is supposedly slated for a Q1 2017 release and yet we've heard fucking nothing about the console from Nintendo.

Welcome to Japan. Welcome to the world.
Nintendo also doesn't give a shit about non-phone users.

(you)

honest after all the shit I've seen from NoA, you're probably right.

This is why the Japanese games industry is inferior.

as bad as japen is. the west is far worse

They made more money in one month through Pokemon Go than they did in the eight years since the Wii's release.
They showed up at Apple's iPhone 7 announcement to hawk a "new" Mario "game"

The shareholders have been proven right after years of fighting them, and Nintendo's going to be a third party mobile developer within two years.

Is this actually true?

archive.is/sRakX

Dead serious, Famitrios.

Isn't there a single thing that doesn't get completely fucked? I mean I'm able to tolerate generations by pretending it doesn't exist after playing the demo a bit but stories and now this is fucked up.
I'm not some uber elitist monhun player but gen is way off.

Boards are the opposite of safespaces: wherein a hugbox protects and binds you, in here the hurtbox has you struggle and sets you free. You long for a lost time of bliss and serenity, which were really an infancy, happy in its ignorance.

gen has new techs
and so does smash4, only that they got rid of directional air dodging and put infinite air dodging + foot stool
making a new meta, sakurai cant escape what he has done

theres an anti-hunting protest plot to it