You are being BLUEPILLED

You are being BLUEPILLED
This site's moderators are fanatically suppressing this message because if you listen to it, they stop getting paid.

Haven't you ever wondered why NO ONE ever seems to call for real action against our enemies?
It's not just the 'chilling effect' from mass surveillance. Every popular forum is censored by the government through intelligence contractors.
They infiltrate moderation positions, they hostilely take over ownership of websites, and they send swarms of bluepill AI bots to forge a false consensus that we should sit around here doing nothing while our people are being burned away from the inside. They are taking over everywhere, they are taking over everything. Forgot about Gamergate already?
STOP BEING BLUEPILLED

NO
It means you actually start doing what it takes to fight back and stop sitting on your ass

Thousands of kikes and traitors are running around in broad daylight, with their addresses publicly available, running the enterprises that are destroying the white race, meanwhile the vast majority of you are playing pretend here and distracting yourself with meaningless bullshit.

We don't need more proof of the jewish problem. We don't need to "redpill" more people.
We need YOU to get ACTUALLY redpilled, we need YOU to get in fighting shape, and BRING CIVIL WAR. How else to you imagine anything will change? You think you can do better in the propaganda game than the jewish system with their mass-surveillance/media apparatus?

If the civil war broke out tomorrow, ask yourself honestly - what would you do? Would you be prepared? What would you have to do to be prepared?
FUCKING DO THAT INSTEAD OF THIS

At least 90% of you are hopelessly worthless NEET pieces of shit that we will use as suicide bombers. I'm talking to the 10% that are real human beings here.
WAKE UP. DO SOMETHING THAT MATTERS.

If you already know all of this and you aren't posting propaganda like this, just off yourself already. Literally the easiest thing in the world to do with TOR and VPNs. Take a few minutes a day at least and post something. Make a copypasta and refine it gradually. If more people did this we would truly redpill a lot more people and we would have some real hope.

Yes, there are literal jews everywhere (very obviously on 8ch) constantly censoring these kinds of messages. They will probably delete your posts before long no matter where you go. Don't stop. People will see it, they will react, and when they see how automatic the censorship is, they will start to believe and realize what is happening, they will become motivated to do something.

not this time CIA

SAW GAY GOES IN THE EMAIL FIELD

AM I DOIN THIS RIGHT??

OH FUG FORGOT SAGE RIP

THIS IS WHAT CIANIGGERS ACTUALLY BELIEVE

grats, now you faggots will have only yourselves to play with

no one is going coming back here

I'm going to steal all of your users. All of them.

ooo wee

the only thing a cianigger can steal is radioactive material

how are your mod powers working for you?

feeling frustrated that I own your board now?

your obvious psychotic breakdown has a lot of utility to me, besides being somewhat entertaining

my suggestion is to make an appointment with your doctor and as for your antidepressant dosage to be increased

anti shill brigade checking in, gold banano checkin in

lieutenant agent ooowee silver fantango reporting

you don't even own the desk you are behind

if dubs I will neck myself

lal do it faggit

WHAT THE FUCK NOT AGAIN

no, I dont follow jew's advice

forgot my sage

cheg em

;)

okay retard

you are literally not even people. You have no identity. You are nothing.

fucking goddamn motherfucking kike faggot, you're been stealing my dubs every fucking thread bitch faggot
R E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E

if ever I'm out of a job at least I know the prerequisites to get into the CIA are so low a literal knuckle-dragging pavement ape is a shoo in

wewladdy

you wouldn't even have a thread up for 2 seconds if I was a hotpocket retard. Get a real job nigger

oficial shit post thread #2? why did #1 get shoa'd btw? imkikey finally stop gurgling dicks long enough to nuke all the hitler threads and fun threads?

Okay guys, thanks for all the ammunition

says the glow in the dark cianigger lel

you haven't been paying attention, this is official shitpost thread #49

CHEG EM

yes we know its you chimpire (((trshill)))

it's the mods trying to make you believe that OP's message is a shitpost. They're really desperate, you see, if they don't keep you bluepilled they stop getting paid

get for hitler

and same to you, now go screech about how we are mods and how the site is compromised for the next 4 years while nobody listens you impotent cuck. Nobody ever listens to your shilling.

fug :DDD

ebin

you are the OP you samefagging retard, you only hurt yourself

your site is already very obviously dying

hence your psychotic reaction here

SAMEFAG

yea but the last one was stickied

mein gott

KEK ONLY SERVES THE RIGHTEOUS

COME FORTH, HOLY SPIRIT!

no
don't let your memes be dreams kids
you are a jew

just get comfy, this autist aint done till the mornin' sun

this is how we know you are from (((the kikestuff)))

you are on psychiatric medication

better get some more pills because your site is going away forever

OP's a CIANigger on a sinking ship.

We should salute him for his bravery

o7

wewlad

COME GET US NIGGER! :DDD

yes, ok CIA, whatever you say. oh so powerful and scary, I'm shakin, you can't see it, I am. Let me take a picture of me shakin real quick

o7

You almost had me there, but then you remade the thread and still didn't fucking post any information I didn't already know. You're just poaching for users to some shittier alternative now.

SWITCHING IP

KEK WATCHES U P

try it faggot and I'll come to your office to leave a strongly worded, but heartfelt message with your radioactive cianigger handler

TIME FOR MORE GONDOLA?

YOU ARE BEING BLUEBILLED XDDDDDDD

I love a gond

Praise kek

YOU ARE BEING BLUEBILLED :DDD

Haben'd you eber wondered why NO ONE eber seems to gall for real agdtion againsd our enemies? :DDDDD

Id's nod jusd the 'jilling effegd' frum mass surbeillance. Ebery bopular forum is censered by da gubmint thru indelligence gondractors :DD

They inviltrade moderation bositions, they hosdily tage ober ownershib of websides, and they send swarms ob bluebill AI bods to forge a false gonsensus thad we should sid around here doing nothing while our burgers are being burned away from the inside. They are daging ober eberywhere, they are daking ober eberything. Forgod aboud Burgergade already?

STOB BEING BLUEBILLED ;_; :DDD

: ==YOU ARE BEING BLUEBILLED :DDD==

Haben'd you eber wondered why NO ONE eber seems to gall for real agdtion againsd our enemies? :DDDDD

Id's nod jusd the 'jilling effegd' frum mass surbeillance. Ebery bopular forum is censered by da gubmint thru indelligence gondractors :DD

They inviltrade moderation bositions, they hosdily tage ober ownershib of websides, and they send swarms ob bluebill AI bods to forge a false gonsensus thad we should sid around here doing nothing while our burgers are being burned away from the inside. They are daging ober eberywhere, they are daking ober eberything. Forgod aboud Burgergade already?

ebin :DDD

You guys are seriously unstable

I'll probably end up driving you to suicide

WAS GEDDING GOD BARD OF YOUR BLAN?

:DDDD

cheg em

the ultimate projection

I'm sorry are you projecting?

PROJECTION

btfo :DDD

how will the CIA ever recover

BUBS!

:DDD

GUM INDO ARE DISGORD

no user, give him our irc

I'M RICK SPENCER MORTY

I turned myself into a CIAnigger morty, look at me morty, Im Spooky Rick!

DUBS FOR THE DUBS RICK

No the Mods have proven autistic enough that you will just end up doing this indefinitely until you exhaust yourself and give up or use up every VPN ever. Whichever comes first.

IF DUBS CIANIGGER GODDA POST HIS I.D.

:DDDDDD

I feel like OP is gonna murder suicide himself and his office by the end of tonight.

livestream it for us, chum.

lain poster is in the house, oh shit!

cheggin lain
les all lub lain :DDD

AIRSTRIKE ON OP'S POSITION!

TACTICAL NUKE INBOUND!

No guys seriously, we all need to stop coming here and instead spend all our time doing combat drills and memorizing crop rotations, how else will we defeat the jew?

Can you find some other way to spam threads? These gifs of yours are legit fucking gay

I can do both at the same time, I'm not a nigger like OP

daily reminder that you are a nigger and your intelligence agency is going away forever

Why doesn't anyone di anything? Illegal or legal? Everyone on this board seems to talk shit and have no action. Probably lot of anons not telling the world about their work though.

because we don't announce our plans to cianiggers to read, get over yourself faggot

How will CIANigger ever recover?

not with these dubs

oh sheit, cia eternally btfo.

don't you dare insult lainposter you fucking faggot

Something tells me that CIANigger's gone out for a stress smoke :V

his next stress smoke will be sucking down ladyboys in a back ally in thailand on his next drug op

He'll never be more than a condom for the cia to dick itself around for kikes. He is more than a tool, he is the entire cuck shed

YOU WILL *NEEEEEVER* BE ANYTHING OTHER THAN A DESKJOCKEY WHO EATS OUR SHIT AND IS CONTRACTUALLY OBLIGATED TO ASK FOR SECONDS

You're a blockhead CIA