You are being BLUEPILLED

You are being BLUEPILLED

Haven't you ever wondered why NO ONE ever seems to call for real action against our enemies?
It's not just the 'chilling effect' from mass surveillance. Every popular forum is censored by the government through intelligence contractors.
They infiltrate moderation positions, they hostilely take over ownership of websites, and they send swarms of bluepill AI bots to forge the false consensus that we should sit around here doing nothing while our people are being burned away from the inside. They are taking over everywhere, they are taking over everything. Forgot about Gamergate already?
STOP BEING BLUEPILLED

NO
It means you actually start doing what it takes to fight back and stop sitting on ass

Thousands of kikes and traitors are running around in broad daylight, with their addresses publicly available, running the enterprises that are destroying the white race, meanwhile the vast majority of you are playing pretend here and distracting yourself with meaningless bullshit.

We don't need more proof of the jewish problem. We don't need to "redpill" more people.
We need YOU to get ACTUALLY redpilled, we need YOU to get in fighting shape, and BRING CIVIL WAR. How else to you imagine anything will change? You think you can do better in the propaganda game than the jewish system with their mass-surveillance/media apparatus?

If the civil war broke out tomorrow, ask yourself honestly - what would you do? Would you be prepared? What would you have to do to be prepared?
FUCKING DO THAT INSTEAD OF THIS

At least 90% of you are hopelessly worthless NEET pieces of shit that we will use as suicide bombers. I'm talking to the 10% that are real human beings here.
WAKE UP. DO SOMETHING THAT MATTERS.

If you already know all of this and you aren't posting propaganda like this, just off yourself already. Literally the easiest thing in the world to do with TOR and VPNs. Take a few minutes a day at least and post something. Make a copypasta and refine it gradually. If more people did this we would truly redpill a lot more people and we would have some real hope.

Yes, there are literal jews everywhere (very obviously on 8ch) constantly censoring these kinds of messages. They will probably delete your posts in minutes no matter where you go. Don't stop. People will see it, they will react, and when they see how automatic the censorship is, they will start to believe and realize what is happening, they will become motivated to do something.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/nsDnj
youtube.com/watch?v=MF6jBvfx_8o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First 8 identical copies of this thread not go as expected?

Hello again CIA :)

wewlad, this is just a joke now
archive.fo/nsDnj

In response to your question from last thread, re: Nobody showing up to your honeypots:

We plan our shit in private. If you're not getting invited, you're just not "based" enough I guess.

this is true, most of the real shit happens behind the scenes off this board and in ircs and back channels.

Yes go.. guys, lets attack a government building and plan it here, on this very secure rice farming board

ITT: mods off their medication

Complete and total waste of a 1488 get.

welp…

wow what fucking waste of 1488
fucking kike
obviously that's not what he's saying
you are literally a fucking shill with no doubt in my mind

Nigger. I'm not a bot. Shill harder elsewhere.

Fight divide & conquer
youtube.com/watch?v=MF6jBvfx_8o

Calm down there shekels.. why are you so upset about shitposting in a shill thread?

Post Gondola in response to glow-in-the-dark CIANiggers.

Some crazy shilling against op

what the fuck is wrong with my Holla Forums

End your life, samefag.

people are still reading the thread you fucking retard

you're advertising for it. It appears on the front page of 8ch because of you.

Stop wasting everyone's time with this retardation, FBI. Focus your energies on investigating Harvey Weinstein.

Oh wow, the cocksuckers at the FBI and ADL really are increasing their game.

Everyone is going to call you FBI for this, user. You can't expect people to start randomly killing kikes only to lose their jobs, their freedom or even their lives.

Anons need leadership for this kind of thing, which will never exist in a place as cucked as the US. The only cure for burgerland is nuclear bombardment.

I do shit every day to fuck with Zionist Commie faggots, but the last place I would televise it or let it be known in detail is the fucking internet. Grow up kid. You don't get "pol" points in real life.