It's been a month now and this lying sack of shit has completely disappeared from radar...

It's been a month now and this lying sack of shit has completely disappeared from radar. Even Sony has stopped defending his game now and seems to be blaming Sean Murray for his train wreck of a game

forbes.com/sites/kevinmurnane/2016/09/17/sony-appears-to-tell-to-no-mans-sky-developer-sean-murray-that-its-all-his-fault/#20525f7c3c44

What I want to know is where the hell is Murray hiding and why the fuck hasn't he said anything yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/bH8ty
quora.com/Did-Steve-Jobs-really-cool-his-feet-in-toilets
steamcharts.com/app/275850#All
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198160712672/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

his mind was blown too hard

archive.fo/bH8ty

it still made a shit ton of money and no one cares

He's scared, user

He's hiding at the office trying to figure out how to add the features they cut and freaking out because they won't run on Sony's proprietary ToasterTech, while simultaneously realising his dream of ever being a successful head of a studio is in tatters. Only SJW nepotism can save him now, so he's stretching his orifices in his spare time to get ready for a bulldyke dickin'.

Are people even talking about the game anymore?

Hilarious how much this game was shilled by Sony and just like Goybusters it crashed and burned.

dunno 775000 *60$ just from PC seems pretty neat to me

Marketing won again over quality. Exploiting retards is still the way to go.

I bet they're absolutely losing it, trying to figure out how to even fix the stunning nothing there is to this mobile tier piece of shit.

Thanks, some reason the article link went straight to the homepage.

You do realize that both sony and steam have to take their cut?

Yes, I am pretty sure that people are aware of the difference between revenue and profit.

and how is that related to the fact that the game made a shitton of money purely out of marketing ? I dont give a shit which piece of crap jew gets it.

Yes and?

seems like youre just repeating shit youve heard elsewhere dumbass

He lied about only one game and is hiding already? Fucking amateur

Nu male sky defense force is here.
LMAO, get rekt nerds.

oh my~

Once a con man has your money, he doesn't stick around.

xD

It even does really look like an ECG.

I just came in here to dump oc

I just feel terrible that infinity fags or not even the cucks back there didnt help with the hype. Why are we still deffending retards by trying to tell them what games will be trash. Why not make them lose more money for fun

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

And what's the gain of that? Smug feeling about something you imagine to be? Whereas in reality it'll just reinforce the vicious circle.

I dunno user, if more people get scalped by these shit practices, there may be a bigger outcry - one that actually makes a difference

mostly when these sites promote something it is obvious that it could be somewhat shady

and the comercial part of vydia market should be pretty isolated from you if you dont buy or devlop for it. Casuals buy shit from jews and jews make shit for casuals. Same for every other market. If someone likes vydia he will find his way into it and play good vydia. Same with good devs.

We warned you

He's gonna be killed like they killed plenty of others

When the trailer came out, I thought this game would just dissapoint normalfags but still be defended by most people with buyer's remorse. I guess they're starting to learn know, and it's about damn time.

This is completely Sony's problem. They hyped it up and made it to be more than it was. If this was a cheap indie game then no one would care even half as much. With some minor tweaks to the gameplay and a $20 price tag exploring the procedurally generated universe could have been an enjoyable, mindless distraction. As it was it claimed to be the holy grail of AAA gaming and quite rightly fell flat on its ass.

you need public approval when gassing them so the whole WW2 scenario doesn't happen again. Proles need to be the one to route the kikes.

Yeah, Sony was pouring the advertising money all over the game, and probably helped book some of the interviews where Murray lied to consumers. I really don't believe for a second Sony didn't have someone deeply involved who KNEW key features were not going to be in.

I wouldn't be surprised if Sony have some "gentle nudges" to see that the game was released this year, done or not. It's been so long since I heard about another big PS4 release, I can only imagine they put a fair amount of pressure on the game.

I fucking wish. Have you never seen stock price threads? Holla Forums is full of teenagers that are fucking clueless about finances.

Marketing isn't free you know.

Great.

Yakuza probably got to him or something.

I hope they broke both of his hands.

The MMOChampion thread about this is delicious. A guy posting under 'garak' is brand loyalty enforcing so bad he said "players tricked hello games by refunding the game, they are the real scam artists!" Thats some Huey Emmerich tier bullshit.

Sony always wins baby.

it's still popular though.

Poetry
o
e
t
r
y

1. Nothing.
2. Plenty of shit to make it run better on the peasant box.
3. DLC.

Holy shit he's no idea what he's talking about. What a faggot.

I just love when Holla Forums tries so hard to unmake Uncharted 4.

honestly if it wasn't for some youtube recommended video I would never know that uncharted 4 was released.

As far as I can tell Uncharted doesn't exist outside of RedLetterMedia videos.

He is fucking little boys and snorting coke in Thailand

The dream life of every muricuck jew

I wish I could forget uncharted 4

Dukat was right.

It was a nice movie they put out for free in jewtube :^)

Still no gaems.

lel

You have almost literally no idea how much actual profit the game has made. Clearly it wasn't that profitable at all, otherwise Sony wouldn't be going out there blaming anyone.

I keep seeing anons who appear to WANT really bad shit to happen in this industry, just so they can have their bias confirmed. It's almost literally being mentally ill.

I think profits aren't that important in this instance. What is important is what Sony was trying to achieve with NMS and their push to bring the indie "scene" over to the PS4.

Clearly they are feeling the lack of games on their system, and the underwhelming market presence. I'm actually amazed at how little industry support this generation has gotten. Where have all the games gone?

The XBox One has zero worthwhile games, it's all filler, the PS4 has maybe three exclusives worth your time, two of which aren't even out. The PS3 by this point already had a respectable lineup, nothing comparable to the PS2, but at least you wouldn't feel like a dumb goy for having bought it.

What the fuck happened, why isn't anyone making good games for consoles anymore?

The game was still an economic success, right? Or not?
I mean because of retards pre-ordering

and why is that you genius ?

not saying its what happened but why couldnt sony make profit and blame them to cover their asses ?

nobody makes good games for PC anymore either.

Who cares? It's the reception that's important, not profits. Even if marketing ramped up pre orders, other publishers see 'hey, look, this kind of game gets shit reception, let's not make a game like this'

He was my favourite character until he went full retard, invited a foreign power to annex his homeland, turned his back on his daughter and embraced islam the pah wraiths.

now you are being delusional
the message producers will get from this is that you can sell trash as long as you dump monies into its marketing
NMS is the final proof that selling to normalfags requires you to just hype up the game, not actually make it good

iirc it was because he was super popular and the director/writer or whatever literally got triggered, to a point where he turned him into Satan near the end.

The studio forced the change because he ended up being the character the audience related to and thought was right and in Stur Trak the villain can only be a villain unless they are klingons when DAS RACIS

Ok

HE NEVER WEARS SHOES IN
HIS OFFICE DISGUSTING
COMPLETELY BAREFOOT

This can't be real.

No it's true. Ira Behr had a particular vision of Dukat, but the Marc Alaimo played Dukat so charismatic and injected his own vision of a true patriot that Behr literally felt so challenged and triggered that he went full retard in the last season.

There's an interview where Behr compares Dukat to Hitler and complains that viewers "didn't get it".

Reminds me of how Steve Jobs would wash his feet in the toilet and walk around barefoot. What is it with these nu-male cucks?

I like to walk around barefoot when at home

reminds me though, my brother used to walk barefoot outside
that is just retarded

Holy fuck just wipe off your soles with a paper towel. That is fucking disgusting.

Are you serious? What the fuck.

"There was also the issue of his hygiene. He was still convinced, against all evidence, that his vegan diets meant that he didn’t need to use a deodorant or take regular showers. “We would have to literally put him out the door and tell him to go take a shower,” said Markkula. “At meetings we had to look at his dirty feet.” Sometimes, to relieve stress, he would soak his feet in the toilet, a practice that was not as soothing for his colleagues."

quora.com/Did-Steve-Jobs-really-cool-his-feet-in-toilets

All who worked with him always knew he was the charismatic ideas guy who sperged on everything.

That explains it

I'm fucking speechless. What a strange asshole.

Hey reddit

Hey insecure guy

You mean a dev who was the face of his company, whose only game experience prior was some shitty physics motorcycle game and announced something ridiculously huge in scope, garnering massive hype and attention to the point where Sony paid them to make it the Next Big Thing(tm) of their shitty overpriced console, a game which spent years in development without saying anything about what the core gameplay loop would be like but still hyping it up incessantly up until the day of release, only for players to find the game runs like a dog's turd even in Sony's Closed Box of Perfection(tm) to the point of constant crashes, unfulfilled promises and straight up lying through his teeth, all of his prior statements carefully scrutinized to pick out your every little lie, generating an immense shitstorm of the likes rarely seen on the internet, with his sixty dollar game being completely ripped apart on Steam to the point where it has a 35% approval rating and clearly marked as "Mostly Negative", becoming the target of complete internet ridicule that will likely last years to come…

You are SURPRISED he disappeared off the face of the earth?

Fuck you stupid fullchan let me post

I can't help but feel bad for the guy. He wanted to make the spacegame of his dreams but went clearly in over his head and lost total control.

I just found your post funny and posted a reaction image to convey it.
What does that have to do with reddit?

Now this is Reddit tier deluzions.

Spotted ads for the PS4 version of NMS on Skype not too long ago…beside that, it seem pretty dead. Only morons are still defending ("defending", not "playing") this piece of crap.
steamcharts.com/app/275850#All

Don't see how it's a delusion. It's exactly what happened.

Jesus fuck.

I mean why the toilet? He was rich as fuck, he could pay for whatever he wanted to accommodate his bizarre habits.

The only good thing about it is that no one has a gun pointed at my head, telling me to buy it.

How can she eat food if she's a ghost? I'm assuming she's a ghost.

Likewise, why not say they made huge profits, even if you have no real idea, so you can appeal to people's bias? Literally no loss.

this game cost just $60, it's not the that much for a digitial Steam version! Battlefield 1 is $100 on steam!

Jesus fucking christ this man needs to die already

Muslims need to wash their feet in the sink before prayer, evne if you're wearing socks.
Guess how much mosques stink

Personally I think the reason why there are barely any games now is because the cost of game production has increased dramatically, it isn't cheap like it used to be in most cases. Not only do you have to spend a lot on fancy new graphics tech, you also seem to have to spend millions on marketing, so you basically have to build games to succeed.

Or you can just release games from previous gens, you can even charge full price if its from the last gen.

I want to believe that can only work after so long, but who knows. This gen is a massive disappointment either way.

PREORDERING CUCKS BTFO

We will never hear from him again, this was a one time scam. He should have studied masterminds like molyneux and todd more.

Wow just because of the color of her skin? Get off my board you rascist shitlord

NO SHIRT
NO SHOES
NO SERVICE

Every time I see someone say this, I groan. Games are the cheapest to make they've ever been in history. I could literally make a game with AAA-tier assets for a few hundred bucks thanks to public libraries and free engines. The only thing that's bloated is marketing budgets. It's like when people spew that spiel about how Nintendo "has to C&D all the fan projects or they lose their copyright!" which is just flat out objectively wrong.

zankyu

These people have been brainwashed for decades to support companies and anti consumer practices, can you really blame them?

Actually, it's not just budgets, those high poly assets aren't gonna make themselves, nor is the music, the cinematics, the VA, etc. I remember reading that for Empire: Total War, CA had something in the order of 100+ artists and just one guy working on the AI.

Naturally, if you aren't trying to bring about a "cinematic" experience you can cut costs significantly and focus on making the game be a proper game.

On top of that you have to take into account that budgets go significantly up when you're working on a yearly schedule, so you have 400+ people on different continents making the game, and the open-world trend puts an even greater strain on asset creation.

The real kicker is that the AAA/blockbuster model is reaching breaking point. Both the vidya industry and Hollywood are recording losses in the millions. People are pretty much exhausted of the onslaught of cookie-cutter, overmarketed shit that looks and plays the same. It's why publishers push additional monetization options like season passes, micro transactions and day one DLC onto consumers. The market is already oversaturated with products, there are fewer and fewer costumers coming into it each year, and all the while budgets keep swelling out of control. It won't be long before they become unsustainable.

Nintendo are Jews.

Yes, fuck them. They're the reason everything is shit, and I hate them for it.

I dunno user, im inclined to agree with him. Seems like the chubby nu-male swallowed more cock than he could chew. Now he'll forever be known as that no mans sky guy.

It's what I would do.

FUCKING THIS

There are a shitload of free engines, several of which are 3D, out there. The actual production costs of games have dropped dramatically, the biggest problem are games with marketing budgets several times that of the development budget.

The Last of Us had a $28,000,000 budget and less than $4,000,000 of that went to actual development.

Ira Behr is a literal kike so that is not surprising.

Is there anything the Jews won't shit up?

It is in their very nature to shit things up so no

at most it cost a few million to make the game where it sold what 2+million or something even after refunds

It's the fucking customers fault and no one else.

fugg

So it has been a month and for a babbling beard to become a monastic monk overnight doesn't just happen. He definitely had public speaking privileges revoked by Sony.

It's Murray's fault for making a shitty overhyped game, and the customers fault for buying into the hype.

I don't think Sony had that much to do with it. If they had wanted to run damage control they'd have told him to only talk about the fixes that are incoming.

My guess is that the cockroach is in hiding hoping everyone will eventually forget what he did. Also, I hope the tranny kills herself.

It's everyone's fault.

Murray's because he couldn't deliver even half of what he promised.
Sony's fault for fucking up the development and wasting time forcing them to port it to the PS4 as well as the pants on head retarded marketing.
The people's fault for buying into it without seeing the obvious signs of retardation among the development.

reminder that steve jobs is dead because instead of getting real treatment for an easily managed form of cancer he instead decided to do some new age homeopathic medicine or some shit and died a slow agonizing death. I have never understood the draw of jobs and his cult, but i dont see the value of bernie or trump past meme value either, they all send out these crazy cult leader vibes. i think hillary tries but she wasn't even programed to even the charisma level of your average neckbeard autism lord.

i always like it when a project fails because literally every thing went wrong and everyone involved was an idiot.

It's really been an amazing moment, watching every fucking thing go wrong and people just blatantly ignore it. Like when they "reannounced" it for the PS4 and mysteriously stopped mentioning the PC version until people started whining about it. Or all those molyneux tier promises

Mate, hillary is craziest of them all. You dont seem to know a lot about the subject so why bring it up?

Hype only works if people get hyped, I maintain it's the customers fault.

The project was "make money from vidya" and it was a great success.

Hype didn't make the game a massive piece of shit that was 60 bucks on launch.

I mean, Hype helped wake people up to how shit it was when it didn't even come close to living up to it, but still, the game is a massive piece of shit. Sony intentionally mislead people and Murray kept promising shit he couldn't deliver on and retards believed it all.

The reason Sony and Murray lied was to make money, if people didn't fall for it they wouldn't make money and would have no reason to scam in the first place.

While fixing stupid is not easy it's always going to be easier than stopping greed.

Dukat was so fucking good. Remember that episode where he fucked Kira's mom? Classic Dukat.

One less uppity shitskin alive is always a good thing.

Murray seems too retarded to lie for that reason. It's more than likely that he just kept promising shit because he genuinely thought it was possible in the game and had it conceptualized but like all things, the features were scrapped or reduced in order to polish out the other stuff in the game.

Why do you cucks keep apologizing for the faggot?

We know he deliberately lied, either by omission, or outright. His tells were so fucking obvious anyone could notice them. I thought kikestarter would have taught you that the silly narrative of the poor developer underdog being bullied by the evil, greedy publisher is shit.

People seem to think you can only blame one person or company, in this case it was a whole lot of people actively working to bullshit the consumer for easy shekels

Why can't you read? He lied, yes, but for money? Probably not. Yeah he wants people to buy his game but he more than likely was just trying to talk up his dream game that NMS failed to become.

If kickstarter has taught me anything it's that Wannabe devs don't know when to stop talking. Video games in the conceptual phase are VERY easy to overstate and exaggerate which is Kickstarter's problem. Especially with stretch goals and shit like that.

That doesn't lessen Murray's guilt one bit.

Mate, he only admitted that there was no multiplayer on the day of release, what the fuck are you smoking?

You seem to think this numale cuck was well intentioned, if misguided, when it's blatantly obvious he was just a greedy little shit that thought he could lie and get away with it.

Dude's sitting in a nice new house with a nice new car. He doesn't give a shit what people think of his game. He's already made all the money he needed to.
And Hello Games will just go back to releasing shit no one cares about like they did before NMS, making just barely enough profit off the release to get by to the next.

shes not crazy shes just a defective part of skynet, come on man dont you know anything?

wut?

Yeah, pretty much. Both Murray and Sony knew exactly where the game was going, the month delay at the end was probably to scrub all traces of multiplayer from the game more than anything else.

The media of course sucked the game's dick from day one, and shows just how little they care about the customers (again) because they already got their clicks from all the hype.

And yeah, people should be more cautious, but your average person doesn't assume they're being LIED TO EVERY INTERVIEW. This was Randy "Aliens: Colonial Marines" Pitchford tier fucking bullshit, and this time the guy didn't get away with it because he didn't have a successful game to fall back on (or steal money to funnel into).

I SAID THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE
You are the person I was describing, sony and sean murray with his shit team are to blame.

You mean the feature that was cut so last minute that it's still on the box in some countries?

Steve Jobs was the common man in the world of computer engineers. He didn't understand technology, but he was one of the few people who understood its potential and what ideas to invest in. He was a member of the demographic that he was trying to appeal to.

Clinton isn't insane. It's her cunningness that scares me. Trump is just unstable, but not crazy because he's still predictable.

It was already known here that Sony wanted the money and doesn't care about the developers. This just confirms that Sony out jewed Sean by taking the money and letting Hello Games take the fall.

How is trump unstable?

REV UP THOSE SMALL CLAIMS COURT CASES, FELLOW IDIOTS!

He's talking common sense, and this triggers the leftists cuckolds like nothing else.

Truth and reason are poison to them.

First Rule of Acquisition: Once you have their money, never give it back.

Hey Rabbistein

dis typically how a 1 off joo play work fam. dey get dat paper n dey duck n hide monica iz typical nigga shit

Looks like Sony are more than happy to throw someone under the bus to absolve themselves of responsibility. Pretty funny.

He lets his emotions interfere with logical judgement. I used to think it was mostly an act, but I've concluded after months of watching his interactions with others that he's very passionate about everything that he likes and dislikes no matter how trivial. Everything might as well be black or white to him. What I'm saying is that he groups everything into two categories, the best or the worst. For example, he thinks that his companies are pretty much infallible and ignores everything wrong about them. Another example is the United States, which he is extraordinarily negative about, ignoring any of the positive qualities. It really shows a complete lack of perception but I don't blame him for it. I think it's because he was born at the top, and all you can do when you're up that high is look down and see that everything below appears small. About the only thing that seems to have really changed him was the death of his brother.

Clinton probably has some mental issues and I think she could die within the four years, though I probably wouldn't vote for her anyways. Trump will probably be the safest option because I don't actually think he'll accomplish anything significant even if he wanted to.

That is, pathetically, exactly why some people on Holla Forums love him so much. They can only love something or hate something, never an in between.

t. native americans

In my country you don't wear shoes at home since it's impolite. That shit doesn't happen outside your house though.

Yeah its a pretty petty fucking shame.

I think there is a point where creative minds become ultimately self sabotaging. We see this over and over and over again and yet nobody seems to be willing to STOP it and some even ENCOURAGE it.
Its like this knee-jerk deep rooted fear of success that they have even while still successful. Like they somehow don't want something they have to be without major gaping flaws.

Anyway, as far as th is no man's sky shit is concerned. Who the fuck cares?
The only good thing about any of this is that the average gamer who normally doesn't pay attention to shit really got roped into a hype machine so fucking hard that even THEY have been forced to see it for what it is and maybe some of them will start to reevaluate their gaming purchase habits.

Who gives a fuck about a hype man?

Face it, user. Hello Games got a shitload of money from NMS. They're rolling in it and they didn't even have to put in the work to implement all the things they promised.

Of course it sounds silly when you apply the logic behind one thing to something else that is entirely unrelated.

you mean the kind of common sense that runs a fucking casino into the ground? or the kind of common sense where you sell your soul to mr sheklestein for some cash.

and now they cant make another profitable game because people are onto their tricks. this kind of shit is a one off deal, you pull it and you leave that industry forever and hope the next one has no idea who you are.

Sean Murray can get away with it if he acts like an asshole Schafer.

And how's that?

Says Holla Forums, after getting cucked by a Jew.

That image is bullshit. Everybody who goes on /k/ is either Holla Forums or /furry/.

So THAT's why EA, Activision, Ubisoft, Bethesda and Microsoft went bankrupt! Good thing people are smart and have long-term memory when it comes to products they buy!

I speak to a person on a regular basis that browses /k/ and they hate Holla Forums.

I hope that's because they needed a beard to replace /an/ with.

Who knows, could be a woman. It's 50/50, really.

I know this one Holla Forums guy that enjoys getting cucked.

Weird, right?

That's not a game tho.

This scammer is enjoying his huge pile of cash on his yacht.
Why should he ever give a fuck about game development again?

What you're missing there is that the average game consumer ends up satisfied with the products they buy.
Remember, they're not playing games as a main form of entertainment like we may be doing. It is at best a secondary form of entertainment to them.
They don't have the wealth of experience and are incapable of really knowing when they're getting fucked by marketing. To them, the advertisements are delivering truthful on what the game experience is.
Remember, these are the types of people who still think games with "moral choices" mean their decisions actually fucking matter to the completion of the game.
Anybody here can tell you that its window dressing and only in the most extreme cases do you ever find yourself actually having to weigh tangible benefits and disadvantages with a decision you make.

No Man's Sky, however, is probably one of the first times so many people have been universally in agreement about how fucked over by marketing they were.

See, most marketing of AAA titles makes a 3/5 game look like a 5/5.
Your average game consumer has likely never played a true 5/5 game (or doesn't really remember it) so they easily buy into and are HAPPY with what they have.
To them, that 3/5 IS a 5/5 great game. WE know better.

What happened with NMS is that you have a case where the game was marketed as a 5/5 and it turned out to be a 2/5 or maybe a 1/5. In that way, the "normalfags" now actually experienced the same betrayal that we have all known about and felt years and years ago (the last time any of us likely fell for marketing hype).

If it wasn't for Holla Forums crying about some fictional black woman beating up some fictional white guy then I would have never known about Uncharted 4.
Shit, I didn't even know there was an Uncharted 3. I thought they stopped at 2 on the PS3 a long time ago.

Its funny, but Holla Forums in all its paranoia believes that anybody talking good about a recent game HAS to be a marketer HAS to be a shill.
When it has been proven time and again all you have to do is say or point out something negative that Holla Forums will latch on to and you'll have a thread on the first page for 3 to 4 days with that game's name, box art, whatever the fuck you want. Maybe even a youtube link to something about it too.

If I was a marketer you would all be money in my pocket because I'd be able to point at those things as results of "getting the name out there".

Or someone with shit taste. Either way, he is not welcome here, so you should take the hint.

See, because you're a retard you can't grasp the subtle difference between a shit product and an outrage product.

A shit product is defective, and nobody will buy it, word of mouth will make everyone know it's shit.

An outrage product hopes to get free marketing by making some vocal group upset enough about about it to talk about it enough that the target demographic gets to hear about it.

In the case of Uncharted 4 that's pointless. First, because this is a the ass end of the internet, and secondly because pandering games to tumblrtards and leftist filth never works.

But Jews have to kike it up, they can't help it, being parasites and all.

He bound his own feet and legs, zipped himself up in a gym bag, stuffed himself in a locker and blew his own mind.

so are you saying there aren't paid shills all over this asshole of the internet with only a few thousand active users that are bound and determined to hate any and every new product that isn't japanese anyway?

I've seen plenty of paid shills here.

Basically every Total War: Warhammer thread is one kept alive by paid shills. You'll notice it is always the same four or five "guys" (likely sockpuppets) talking about the newest DLC turd, quoting each other and posting inanities like "This game is so great" or "This is the best TW game yet", and anyone that tells them to fuck off gets dogpilled.

Another likely shill thread is the For Honor one in the catalog. And really, it's not that expensive to hire one or two guys to post about a game when they have access to sockpuppets. Just look up that JIDF faggot and how active he was on reddit.

It's not difficult to tell, first, because they are valiantly defending a shit game you know is shit, secondly because they so obviously don't fit, and every attempt they do make to fit in is bound to fail, and thirdly because they tend to write like niggers thinking this place lacks any standards and will praise them for being illiterate faggots.

Coming from a guy who just put people into two groups.

I honestly think its just paranoia. This fucking site is labeled as a hate group by the industry at large and doesn't even show up on google searches.
It would be a waste of money. Literally throwing money down the drain, no matter how small.

You're going to have to face the facts user, there are people here who like what you don't like.

didnt this game sell like hotdogs? why is skony made?

I'm genuinely surprised it's so few.

They aren't, they just want to make it clear that whatever complaints people have about NMS are totally not their fault.

Bullshit. Public libraries and free engines don't create assets. The largest increase in cost, by far, is in man-hours for the art team. The time it takes to create models, and to a lesser extent, textures, that actually take advantage of the graphical power available in current systems scales really poorly from the artist's point of view. The AAA's are all too chickenshit to get off the photorealism train, no matter how expensive it gets.

They don't want people to be angry at them for one of the biggest games they pushed being a complete lie. They want to pretend they didn't help spread those lies.

part syrian, part shitskin

Looked pretty fucking white to the rest of us. Or are we pretending white hipster douchebags never existed?

Considering how happy he and his team looked in that picture after the game went gold, he's probably been scrambling to add something, anything to the game in between bouts of holding the gun up to his head trying to convince himself to pull the trigger while ducking out on calls from angry sony reps

wat

I'm asking why we're pretending Jobs wasn't just some retarded white hippy?

That's right

No one's pretending he wasn't a hippy, but you shouldn't pretend he was white either.

Arguing about whether or not someone is white is Holla Forums tier, cut that shit out.

Fuck him.

He had plenty of time to temper expectations and give people more details about the game.

Instead, he was intentionally vague and even downright lied about certain things so idiots would build hype around his game and preorder.

He knew exactly what he was doing.

I think the best way to describe the level of misinformation here it in the freaking cover and the online they hide..
Not even Sony was rally sure about what the hell was NMS?

Like litterally in every single fucking interview he was wearing one of those, how can you guys trust someone whit such a shitty taste ?

Completely wrong. It’s intl spam.

theres nothing worth saving

you'e fucking retarded right?

The word is plaid

An user mentioned it so I explained what he meant. What is the problem with that?

From all the shit this stupid game got, it wouldn't surprise me if he was told to not talk for a while.

Give a few years, he'll come back with a smaller game but one where he seems he's not lying because of a smaller 'scope'. People will go sucking his cock again.

Its just Holla Forums bait that can derail a thread, thats all.

That image is several years old, it was back when basically when all of 4chan hated Holla Forums.

They could have just stopped at Joe Danger 2 and fucked off, but no.

you don't fit in and you're making that shit up

he's not wrong though

*tips fedoras*

That image is several years old and most people on halfchan did hate Holla Forums at one point.
Do you not remember everybody (including j00t himself) calling it a containment board?

no matter what your hugbox would like you to believe, you dont always get to decide how things are by being loud and pushy.

Hipster is a social construct. Nobodies born a hipster. They choose to be.

I suppose I shouldn't be surprised. Star Trek is unironic in its assertion that the Federation is good, that it was occasionally pretty good was more luck than judgement.

I am sorry reality does not match up with what you wish was true, user.

Na you're just a paranoid retard who's turned shill into the buzzword of the day to try to shut people down.

Seriously this Holla Forums is dead as fuck and getting worse, who the hell would waste their time paying people to shill shit here

It really all depended upon who's fingers were in on the series at the time.
DS9's issue was that Dukat didn't just disappear at the end of "Waltz" never to be seen again.

Also I suppose that's because the creator went pants on head retarded and didn't realize what a great villain he had actually made.

I've noticed this about "creative" types (those who consider themselves artists in some way).
If you praise them for something they made and its not exactly for the reasons they made it then they get all fucking butthurt and self-destructive over it.

come on reddit you can do better

looking for nms players add me and let's play (lol) together

:3

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198160712672/

All that hype that all went away.

Jobs is dead. Are you confused?

Steve Jobs is dead.

It ain't no joke
I called the head of Payless, I'm like 'I'm dead'

but he did

He's already got your money, you idiot.

Why the fuck would he care what anyone says now?

He's off having a great time.

This.

Only reason why Assad has blue eyes is because the umayyad caliphs of old would import blonde slaves from northern Europe to keep as concubines to breed with.

Holy shit lol meme magic at work
PRAISE KEK!

You're trying to hard to fit in there m8.

STEVE HAS BEEN DEAD FOR FIVE YEARS

Thank you for correcting the record!

what the fuck does a hipster jew have to do with politics?

Holy shit, someone else plays Battleborn

This did unexpected things to my sides.

Why are you still here?

1. 8ch makes and promotes memes. Companies have been trying to profit off memes for years.

2.Half the people here are redditors and a lot of content posted here ends on reddit. Sometimes it ends up on other sites. I've seen a site that copy pasted an entire thread to their website to pretend they have traffic.

3. Shilling isn't expensive. Do you really think the market value on a shitposter is anything more than a few dollars? A few dollars for a potential few hundred dollars? I've done this sort of thing before. Shills likely get paid something like 10cents per post. Paying for 100 posts would mean paying 10$. 10$ to try to convince a few people to spend 60$+ isn't a lot.

I don't know if you are really that naive, upset a thread about your favorite game got saged to hell, or just trying to DNC. In any case, you can go fuck off to somewhere a bit more gentler like reddit. Banter is too rough over here, apparently.

I can't help but think they didn't know how to write the whole Bajoran/Cardassian affair to begin with. Dukat ended up being written bland enough that Marc manage to interject so much personality into it making him a great character, but every single time the Bajoran side of the occupation was brought up it showed the Bajoran's being more akin to terrorists rather than freedom fighters

They didn't know how to write it, which might've been fine at the time, but ever since rewatching it post 9/11 I can't not view her as a terrorist.

I don't understand, why does it up go up and down like that? Are the troughs perhaps the sleeping hours?

Well yeah user, look at the dates on the graph.

sounds like you understand perfectly. sleep among other 'business' things. and if you missed it, its labelled per 2 days

she was a terrorist.

large part of her character was about the thin line between freedom fighter and terrorist.

Kind of was the point there; terrorist and freedom fighter are pretty hard to tell apart from the outside. Besides, it's a lot easier to kill random civilians than soldiers and government officials, and they send much more of a message. Although it usually backfires.

If you praise them for something they made and its not exactly for the reasons they made it then they get all fucking butthurt and self-destructive over it.
That's because you create with an intent in mind. It's not necessarily a conscious thing, just, you make a character, you think he's likeable for a specific reason, you tend to assume most people will too. So it's a bit weird if you find out you're in the minority, and I imagine some faggots would get all butthurt because nobody gets him.
Imagine you spend some time thinking up a great joke, and everywhere you tell it, the only reaction is that it was some deep, dramatic statement. It may be praise, but it just doesn't sit right.

What's the difference between the behaviour you're describing and the behaviour seen in say, Elona threads? Or Undertale threads back when they were a thing? When you have threads that have a small gathering of people who all genuinely like a niche game?

I am neither, you faggot tier queer.
Most of /k/ hates that authoritarian bootlicker shit, be it right wing or left wing.

if da nigga so bent on makin hitler look bad or w/e n failed how was he smart enough 2 get 2 differet jew proxy races in da show when otherwise he seemd completely fukkn oblivious tbh playa.

definitely when quark go see his moms tho is totally evident da nigguhs wanted to make em look lyk jews tho. iz jus so weird fo a network show to not b totally sensitive to dat shit.

If you said that about CR I might believe it, because Roberts is a complete autist that loves sci-fi to death and need to be restrained for his own good.

That guy is just some new-age nu-male on artist.

You might be right, actually. I've never seen anyone just go silent like that. Not since Casey Hudson post-ME3, I think.

You know, I might have felt sympathy for this guy and the gigantic blowback he got if it wasn't for the fact that he was intentionally vague and lying about shit to fool normalfags in order to intentionally make their expectations go to the moon, carried a near permanent shit eating grin that showed that he knew full well that he was lying and was getting away with it at the time, and somehow managing to buy into his own lies despite knowing that they were just that. What's even more surprising, though, is that retards expected an indie studio that's only made 2 motorcycle platforming games in their entirety of existence would make the next Star Citizen/Elite.

>>>/facebook/

Nah. Given their hipster leanings and the SJW shit apparent within their tiny studio, I'm willing to bet that all he wanted to make from the start was a space-themed walking simulator. The pretentiousness of it is overtly apparent. The journey is the game, as far as he was concerned, and everything in between was just meant to be colorful set dressing.

The problem is that everyone else, (Keighley, Sony, the game press at large) saw this game and expected top tier ship controls and combat, enhanced with a nearly unlimited universe of vast alien empires, mysterious locales, planets with untold wealth and possibilities.

This is how they sold the game, but Murray was such a desperate simpering cunt that he couldn't bring himself to tell anyone, "Oh no.. It's just a game where you land on planets and mine some more ship fuel so you can go see other pretty planets."