REPUBLICANS INTRODUCE SEVERE GUN CONTROL BILL

This is not a drill goys. We need to unload on all of this, and fuck the NRA they won't help.

hooktube.com/watch?v=sCLoIorYguU

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/3999

TL;DR - Ban all semi-auto rifles with fucky wording

Mr McVeigh are you listening?

Other urls found in this thread:

gunviolencearchive.org/
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/282929.php
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/3999
ghostgunner.net/
moulton.house.gov/contact/
peteking.house.gov/contact
polis.house.gov/contact/
lance.house.gov/contact
robinkelly.house.gov/contact
meehan.house.gov/contact
rosen.house.gov/contact
royce.house.gov/contact
orourke.house.gov/correspondence/
chrissmith.house.gov/contact/
cartwright.house.gov/contact
paulsen.house.gov/contact-me
gabbard.house.gov/connect
costello.house.gov/contact
kihuen.house.gov/contact/
ros-lehtinen.house.gov/contact-me
delaney.house.gov/contact
dent.house.gov/contact
green.house.gov/contact
stefanik.house.gov/contact
perlmutter.house.gov/forms/writeyourrep/
curbelo.house.gov/contact/
foxnews.com/us/2017/10/18/maryland-shooting-multiple-injuries-reported-at-business-park-outside-baltimore.html
archive.fo/pNvsz
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, I learned of this fuckery this morning. Already contacted my Rep.

H.R.3999 - To amend title 18, United States Code, to prohibit the manufacture, possession, or transfer of any part or combination of parts that is designed and functions to increase the rate of fire of a semiautomatic rifle but does not convert the semiautomatic rifle into a machinegun, and for other purposes.

Cosponsor Date Cosponsored
Rep. Moulton, Seth [D-MA-6]* 10/10/2017
Rep. King, Peter T. [R-NY-2]* 10/10/2017
Rep. Polis, Jared [D-CO-2]* 10/10/2017
Rep. Lance, Leonard [R-NJ-7]* 10/10/2017
Rep. Kelly, Robin L. [D-IL-2]* 10/10/2017
Rep. Meehan, Patrick [R-PA-7]* 10/10/2017
Rep. Rosen, Jacky [D-NV-3]* 10/10/2017
Rep. Royce, Edward R. [R-CA-39]* 10/10/2017
Rep. O'Rourke, Beto [D-TX-16]* 10/10/2017
Rep. Smith, Christopher H. [R-NJ-4]* 10/10/2017
Rep. Cartwright, Matt [D-PA-17]* 10/10/2017
Rep. Paulsen, Erik [R-MN-3]* 10/10/2017
Rep. Gabbard, Tulsi [D-HI-2]* 10/10/2017
Rep. Costello, Ryan A. [R-PA-6]* 10/10/2017
Rep. Kihuen, Ruben J. [D-NV-4]* 10/10/2017
Rep. Ros-Lehtinen, Ileana [R-FL-27]* 10/10/2017
Rep. Delaney, John K. [D-MD-6]* 10/10/2017
Rep. Dent, Charles W. [R-PA-15]* 10/10/2017
Rep. Green, Gene [D-TX-29]* 10/10/2017
Rep. Stefanik, Elise M. [R-NY-21]* 10/10/2017
Rep. Perlmutter, Ed [D-CO-7]* 10/10/2017

A form letter that I could read aloud verbatim when I make my phone call would be much appreciated. I'm not good with words.

I will generate one for you once I read what they actually wrote. If someone can make one in advance I won't argue.

We need to spam all the reps. Every last one. No exceptions, no excuses. Doesn't matter if your rep wants to roll back the NFA or if it's fucking Feinstein, get them. All of them. Spare none, not even the freshmen.

1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN IF YOU TRY TO TAKE OUR FIREARMS

Blow up every email and call your Reps you can then start digging holes for your shit. This bill will outlaw not only bumpstocks, but binary triggers, "light" triggers like Geissele, and competition triggers.

communists all of them

FUCKING THIS

He is dead you fucking shill.

MODS FUCKING STICKY THIS SHIT RIGHT FUCKIGN NOW, THE TRAITORS WILL FUCKING HANG!

It will do more than that, you don't need any type of modification whatsoever to increase the rate of fire with a semi-auto firearm.

I wouldn't be surprised if they threw in mags with a capacity greater than 10, since over time that increases the amount of bullets fired.

Thats pretty vague.

smh

The entire bill is extremely vague.

and last but not least:

this is the most damaging part, imagine libtarded judges interpret this

pls sticky mods

That's the entire point. Allows the ATF to make up enforcement as they see fit, for anything.

Trump is the king at these deals. I see it. Hell yeah.

well shit let me know when yall ready to shoot cuz im ready to shoot bro.

IS ANYONE SURPRISED BY THIS AND IF SO WHY?

The 26th district is mostly the keys.

You should call the NRA and tell them you are cancelling your subscription/association/membership or whatever the fuck because they are not representing your interests or opposing anti-gun legislation.

The guys who tabled this clearly do not give a FUCK about their constituents.

better yet, start supporting the GOA, at least they seem to pretend to care more, if not actually care.

>just call __

fuck that hide in their bushes, run up on them with a hammer when they arrive/leave home and beat them to death.

This. GOA is literally SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED and will fight everything about this tooth and nail.

FBI-kun, this is a horrible strategy. First off this is illegal as fuck, and on top of that, using a melee weapon against an NRA member who probably keeps a pistol on them at all times is retarded

Two representatives only, from what's listed, and both of them are Democrats.

If they can get their constituents disarmed, what reason do they have to give a fuck about them?

A shepherd doesn't give a shit about sheep he cannot sell nor eat.

Next thing we know they're banning triggers because they allow you to shoot a semi-auto. Can't let those bad goys have that!

"Oy vey, a random assailant just attacked me with a hammer! I don't know why! Thanks to my concealed carry I was able to subdue the attacker though!"
Good job, faggot, you just got yourself killed or if you recover from your wounds, time in jail for absolutely no reason.

I just had a thought. The president of the NRA is a major online gun salesman - Pete Brownell. He owns brownells.com. He could stand to make a handsome profit off of a gun scare, like any other salesman. Why not attack him directly with this? NRA is and always will be shit, but here we can hammer them.

yes, good idea.

bitch shoot them then i dont give a fuck. they cant even react or process whats happening in the time it would take for them to get ran up on. i just think the brutality of some traitorous cuck getting beaten to death with their face completely smashed will be a good warning for future traitorous cucks to consider.

Same, if it passes then its guerilla time.

It's hunting season, I'd hate to not consider a Brownell… or any new raifu at all. I'm strapped pretty good, more is good but NRA doesn't care about the 2A, but Gunowners of America DO.

I feel for lifetime NRA members, can ya cancel that? Cancel it, get with GOA.

We got the message Agent Smith

why should they? this week alone had proved that your typical nra member is either "you don't need that to hunt" fudd or a delusional retard that honestly believes this is some elaborate 4d interdimensional badminton to unrestrict full auto & silencers. hope that shit totebag was worth it you fucking niggers.

I don't know man. I need my Oxphoblue and Accuraglass. Fuck Birchwood-casey.

I'll admit to also liking brownells, and have purchased many fine goods (to attach to a black rifle) from their store. But this is bigger, and there are other great stores out there. Making an example of brownells would ring very loudly to them I think.

Good lord the "let's trade bumpstocks for an open registry" idiots were the most infuriating thing this last week. I have no idea what world these people think they're on in which that shit would ever happen, and instead get all semi-outs banned. It was encouraging to see it get btfo online though, the amount of shit the NRA and "muh based gun grampa" Hickok got for even suggesting it was phenomenal.

Shameless self bump

I shall spam bump this thread with infos and anything. This needs to be stickied. MODS!

hitler never took guns tho.

better buy your strings while you still can bros

We should just change the bill to ban Geiselle Automatic parts only. Seriously, fuck that old cuck and his balloon wife. If you are an avid second amendment supporter and wanted a new Ar-15 trigger, don't buy Geiselle's overpriced bullshit.
t.-An Ex-employee from Geiselle Automatics that saw too much shit from behind the scenes.

Gee guys, sure is convenient how there was a mass shooting at a country music event, were the victims were largely Republican voters, and now all of a sudden the Republicans are backing this harsh gun control bill. Wow, what a weird coincidence.

Shuddup, goy. Remember the shoah and the 6,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

Doesn't Geiselle only sell to the government only?

No, they sell to everyone.

its that "we need to bring people to our side" retardation cranked to 11 because apparently gun owners need the support of the sally soccer-moms that bought themselves a glock after being approached by a nigger yet want to ban everything other than a bolt action and bitch about open carry over facebook. because these stupid fucks believe the anti-guns practice the dictionary definition of comprise rather than "we'll take this and probably more and you get shit in return" comprise. as for hicuck i hope jewtube shuts his channel down so he has to resort to being a human billboard for his budsgun shekels.

pic related add larue tactical to that list.

These cucks better not do it if they know whats good for them. My dad and I are both canceling our Memberships and going to GOA. Though I will admit there is a small part of me that wants it to pass so there is no reason to hold back anymore. If you haven't put a "gun club" together, do so now.

Ahh, so it's just certian things that are government only.
I had took a quick peek at their FB b4 posting that.
Say this.

I was checking if anyone mentioned this bill in the comments yet.

No. They sell to civilians but they specialize in LEO and Military sales. The owner of the company was trying really hard to get more government contracts to make more useless overpriced bullshit accessories for government firearms. They won a bid for the scope reaver rail mounts for M249 SAWs. I personally never saw what he was jewing them for in the contract, but I had a few friends who worked inside the production warehouse who told me that they were outrageously high. Geiselle is a scumbag that loves ripping the american taxpayer.

Ahh, so it's just certian things that are government only.
I had took a quick peek at their FB b4 posting that.
Say this.

I was checking if anyone mentioned this bill in the comments yet.

Edit: Flood detected.

I don't see my post in the thread…

Lots of jews there - far more than the usual demographic.

Tells me things user… this does tell me things…

Daily reminder

What am I be reminded of here?

Only (((Communists))) and faggots like Gun Control.

Niggers thrive when they have illegal guns and you have none.

Let's not get Kiked, boys.

Full auto band.

kek

how do people in Greenland even find other people to murder?

People get crazy stuck in an igloo all winter man

Well, that's why there's so few people in Greenland at all, they all murder each other. Vicious cycle.

Faggot.

OP is always a faggot. Your point?

This is quite possibly the dumbest post I have seen on this website

PLAY STUPID GAMES
WIN STUPID PRIZES

What's like a good counter to that Onion article they publish every time there's a shooting (just changing the details)? The point is "ban guns" and I have an argument of my own. But what's a PC way to say "It's Niggers with illegal guns doing it"? (I'm not "PC" most of the time. Just for very public settings)

what did he mean by this

if it's true the people that know these events are fraud need to dump properly

nothing is going to shut the gun grabbers harder than stone cold proof that events like Sandy Hook were total fabrications

KEK FULL AUTO FUN BAND WILL NEVER BE BANNED

This. What's to stop me from laterally fingering an extremely hair trigger? I don't even need a grip on my semiauto rifles to maintain accuracy while doing that.

I've been kicked out of 2 local firing ranges for doing it too.

it can't be that easy

You no fun ass fucker faggot

Checked.
It is that easy. Be creative.

It's fake and doesn't work. That pic is a troll.

if you want your demands taken seriously you must act deathly serious. why would traitors listen to your demands when all that will happen is harassing phonecalls and pizza deliveries? the backroom deals with shlomo more than make up for your irrelevant annoyance.

no user, you don't get it, its totally real :^)

What's going on in Estonia?

You dumb yid cunt , hang yourself and film it and dump it here
THIS FAGGOT NEVER RUBBER BANNED FUN

Speaking of.

killing them is actually within the realm of appropriate responses

I don't want to shut them up, I want them in jail or dead. This shit has been pissing me off daily since Dec 14th 2012 when it became impossible to ignore.

I honestly don't know how law enforcement and intelligence aren't sick of this shit either.

Dump it.

jews know we are spirit of the law people, and use it against us. They are letter of the law. Their entire religion is built out of using legalities to let them do anything they can explain away, which in this case would be to punish and disarm us.

what a fucking cunt
these guys are as bad as the full-auto guys who vote for leftists to protect their investments

you're that guy

I guess we'll just find out when they're ready. TrustUsGoyim.jpg.

As for pressure to stop this, of course hitting Congress is important, but we can do more, and probably be more effective. Trump, for example, will believe whatever the NRA tells him about how gun owners feel. It's up to us to make sure he knows the true state of affairs. Whatever Congress does, the need for the President's signature is a single point of failure. He can be overridden, but it's way harder to do that, and never more so than when it's obvious that the voters are backing his veto.

The courts will eventually restore our gun rights, I'm convinced of it. Justices Ginsburg and Breyer aren't going to live forever, and Trump will be pushing their replacements through a Republican-controlled Senate. I'd be interested to know whether any interesting gun law cases are currently working their way into the Court – especially if they're testing something really basic about gun control, such as magazine limits or equipment bans.

As for Congress, this is a House rule, and there's a long row to hoe before it goes anywhere. Forget lobbying the Senate right now; this shit first has to go through the floor for debate and markup, then over to the Senate for basically the same process. So for now, focus on your rep. Try not to use the word "kike" while you're screaming at him. Here's a spec script for you to modify:

Date
The Honorable ____
Office Address
United States House of Representatives
City, State, Zip

Dear Representative______:

As one of your constituents, and as a longtime law-abiding gun owner, I urge you to do whatever you can to oppose a rule currently under consideration by the House: H.R.3999. As an American, I have the utmost sympathy for the survivors and families who have been affected by recent high-profile gun crimes, and I know you join me in wishing them peace and a swift recovery. I also hope you join me in refusing to allow these families' suffering to be cynically used to further restrict the rights of millions of citizens just like me.

To bring some perspective to this debate, and hopefully to help the discussion in the House move beyond our current emotional state and back into evidence-based policy decision making, consider the following facts:
– In 2016, 12,040 Americans were killed by gunfire. Over two-thirds of these were suicides, 1,568 were ruled legitimate cases of self-defense, and another 1,607 were criminal suspects shot by police officers in the course of their duty. "Only" 279 gun-related deaths fit the very loose definition of "mass shooting."
– Despite the United States being arguably the most heavily armed society in history, gun deaths do not broach the top ten causes of death or injury in our country, and they never have. The top three causes of death – which between them account for over 50 percent of all deaths – are, in order: Heart disease, cancer, and lung disease, the latter mainly caused by tobacco use. The next seven are, in order:
+Accidents
+Stroke
+Alzheimer's disease
+Diabetes
+Influenza and pneumonia
+Kidney disease
+Suicide

Each of these deaths represents great personal tragedy, and fighting to reduce them will surely yield more benefit to society than potentially misguided action to restrict law-abiding citizens' constitutional right to bear arms. This is especially true regarding this specific piece of proposed legislation, which utterly fails to address the issues that could have prevented the recent tragedy in Las Vegas, namely timely mental health intervention. We should also remember that the investigation into the recent shooting has yet to deliver its report, and as citizens we do not know whether the restrictive measures written into H.R. 3999 would have had any effect at all on the horrible events we're all still trying to process.

During the debate period coming up for H.R. 3999, I hope you will speak out against the rule, and I strongly urge you to view other, future attempts to limit our rights with a skeptical eye. In a nation of free men and women, where we are each considered qualified for individual liberty, it is incumbent on us all to learn, teach, and apply the lessons a tragedy such as the Las Vegas shooting has for us, as it is equally important to make policy with a clear eye and reasoned action.

Thank you very much for considering this matter, and thank you for your service to our district and to the nation.

Sincerely,

Your Name
Your Title
Your Address
Your City, State, Zip
Your Phone Number

Yes. Any sort of cuck, no matter what his label is, should be exterminated

Forgot sauce:
gunviolencearchive.org/
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/282929.php

You're doing gods work user

nothing suss going on here. Just a average joe naturally making strange hand signals.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

You sound like a B'nai Birch Society cuck. They aren't "communists", they shabbos goyim (at least for the most part) serving a jewish, anti-White, racial agenda.

Used to be, Republicans actually bothered to pretend to support the ideals of their voting base. Now they just don't give a damn. Not surprising.

Good goy. Way to reinforce the assaults on property rights that are smoking bans.

Blow your brains out.

jesus fucking christ,
DO NOT BRING UP MENTAL HEALTH
It's a meme solely designed to appeal to the fairness of the rightwing who can't think. All the neetbux and ptsd cases will get confiscated early, then it will progress down the line to the mental illnesses of 'homophobia' and 'hate' or 'racism'. We are called gun nuts because to the left, wanting guns is itself crazy. In a just world this wouldn't be an issue, but the kikes have no compunction about using psychiatry to disarm us.

kek, never heard that one before

>>>/liberty/

K, either way they all need the ovens ( or at least a summary vote out of office)

Neocon Republicans are going to push gun control in the wake of Vegas so that their voting base fractures in the midterms so that the Democrats take a bunch of seats so that Republicans no longer have a 3 house majority so that they can facilitate full obstructionism against Trump with the hope of it being opaque that the whole system is set up to fuck White America.

They want to be able to slip back into taking turns at good cop/bad cop after Trump, but they also have to stop him at every turn. This is how they achieve both.

>tfw autism diagnosis

Can life get any fucking worse

You think your phone call will help the stop the Cohen Act in bits and pieces?? Think again. The fire rises brother, no use humiliating yourself in taking futile action.

The fuhrer only banned tobacco sales to women, faggot.

You're right, we should avoid the narrative that a man who mowed down a bunch of people at a concert is somehow fucked up, and instead let him be painted as a normal guy who just did what gun owners do naturally.

Wrap a rope around your neck, faggot.

What a fucking jew bastard you are.
Fuck you. You're why they think they can get away with banning shit in the first place.

If you weren't painfully new to the topic, you would know that mental health has been their pet topic to increase every time they bring up gun control. Hell, it's probably the reason Dylan Roof wouldn't use the autism defense. Go back to reddit and lurk gun control debates and you will see exactly what I mean.

tough shit, we don't control the media and we can't get the evidence that shows he was a CIAnigger or antifa or whatever the fuck his reason was. He was fucked up by definition for doing what he did. Giving kike lawyers and kike shrinks the leverage to disarm us, just because you don't like what our enemies say, makes you a traitor.

tl;dr muh PR

I am at a point where I'm physically unable to feel anger anymore. The only thing that's left is a deep well of hate and an overwhelming feeling of disappointment.

I knew he was a fucking faggot

You could do that without murdering people in secret.

Name 'em and drain 'em. These fucking niggers must be shit out the bottom of the swamp toilet. Remember their names.

Most of California's gun control was supported by Strum Ruger Company, and Bill Ruger himself promoted the California Safe Handgun Act and the California Assault Weapons Ban. As a result of both those laws, it is extremely difficult to get new model non-ruger handguns in CA and Mini-14s make up over half of all semiauto rifle sales.

When you compromise, you become California. Is that what you want?

Name 'em and drain 'em. These fucking niggers must be shit out the bottom of the swamp toilet. Remember their names.

We should be emailing them with the obvious LV shooting false flag plot by Adelson and Chertoff. If they follow the plot line they become accomplices to the shooting.

"Why does this keep happening? Asks increasingly non-white country"

You two make a cute couple. Now that it's legal, you should get married and then livestream your suicide pact. Nice derail, fags

let it build up in you, user. when the SHTF DOTR day comes it will help you tremendously

Holy shit is this true? I bought a ruger LCR because I cant get a real pocket gun in this state that isnt a revolver.

Here's what they'll listen to:

Your high school business class letter is frivolous, soft, and full of kikery.

Either our reps are enemies who won't care, or they are our enemies because they like the power but are just incredibly ignorant. You think a cobbled-together set of screencaps from scary/gross/hacker/edgykid website will convince them of anything?

It most certainly does work

Point out that the majority of gun crime occurs in a very small minority of regions. These regions happen to be mostly inner city areas of large cities. Guess who tends to live in such areas?
I don't have the details on hand but it's something crazy like 5% of counties account for 50% of the gun murders.

bump stocks don't even change the max fire-rate of a weapon, just how fast the shooter can pull the trigger. This literally only applies to competition triggers and gunsmith tuning. How fucking retarded.

Either our reps are enemies who won't care, or they are our enemies because they like the power but are just incredibly stupid or ignorant. You think a cobbled-together set of screencaps from scary/gross/hacker/edgykid website will convince them of anything?

same for NYC, we can only buy Ruger mini semi-autos

You just described Congress.

Ruger's policies changed for the better after the old man died and his son took over if I remember correctly

But all the other higherups who benefited are still making money based off of that treason, even if retired. No forgiveness.

CIVIL WAR NOW

Our people are being DESTROYED. White Genocide is not a meme.
The jewish/plutocrat media and public education systems are ravaging their minds to the point that they can never be reasoned with.
We cannot reason with our "leaders" in government. Our system is broken and it seems like we cannot take it back. We have absolutely no representation. We have no choices left.
The situation is grave, this is a dire emergency. We cannot survive another generation of this subjugation.

Things are much worse now than they have ever been for us in history. This is a WAR, and we are being torn to shreds without defending ourselves.
There is only one thing to do:
Rise up and kill our enemies immediately.

Do you think you can do your part sitting at your computer and posting memes? Do you think we can overcome worse subjugation than Weimar Germany without shedding a single drop of our own blood? This is war, and we should be prepared to sacrifice our lives as our ancestors have done to defend the future we have now.

This site, the news, everything, is geared toward fooling us into doing nothing but talk, talk, talk.
ENOUGH TALK. IT'S TIME TO PREPARE FOR WAR.

Take it upon yourself to get in shape, buy firearms, knives, and camping equipment, and start training. Use whatever means you have. Sell what you have to in order to get the tools you need. Read philosophy to solidify your resolve! Think of Hitler's example. Unfortunately we cannot rely on our military for training, so we will have to do the best we can without.
No one is telling you to go on a solo suicide mission
Just GET READY for when things start happening and if you see an opportunity MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN

We should begin with targeting think tank leaders at universities who shape the government's policy, media executives who fill our peoples' heads with lies, and bankers who rob our people blind. Remember, it is not just jews that we have to deal with, but traitors, which have a jew's psychological (psychopathic) advantage with the genetics of an Aryan, possibly making them even more dangerous.
We should at least leave politicians out of it so no one has reason to fear taking up a post in the event that jewish/plutocrat pressure on the political system dissipates.

Mass surveillance, the police/military, etc., will be ineffective when we all start attacking together. The police/military/government will be divided by desertion, our own people will not kill each other.

If every ONE IN TEN of us who realizes this problem took out ONE of these sorts of people immediately, we could start rebuilding our society tomorrow.
We should all be thinking long and hard about making our sacrifice. Many will be waiting for a leader to follow. It would be difficult for one to rise up, because one thing that mass surveillance can do very well is clamp down on individuals standing out and identifying themselves.
We must be guided by our philosophy alone, we must become our own leaders and do our DUTY to defend our people of our own accord.

Hail victory, and remember friends:
Censorship (including bans for committing no crime) is 100% jewish. The truth does not fear competition from lies, because it stronger than any lie. Truth is the primary tool and weapon of Aryans in everything we do.

AI-driven bot posters are everywhere on the internet (not to mention hopeless idiots)! Respond/react only to intelligent posts!

GO STRAIGHT TO HELL, LIBERTARIAN.

Oh he did, only from juden. He actually returned gun rights to German citizens.

I'm genuinely disappointed in King and Gabbard.

gabbard was always a shitskin social justice cunt that just doesnt want Religion of Cuck™ anywhere near her, neither does she want freethinking whites anywhere in her proximity, as well

Never interrupt the Jew when he is making a mistake.

try 30 cents

Wrong. Smoking violates the NAP, killing you is self-defense.

Just be wise, the ZOGcops will arrest you for anything. Can't do much from a jail cell, cept prison riot. But you won't have freedom in there. Aryan Brotherhood would be your gov't. I'd rather be free. I think I get the peaceful message here, be extensively vigilant for a zim zam moment.

I've been ready since I was a kid, dad being a Marine made sure I knew stuff. He always suspected stuff, and was pretty dead on. This goes into fringe territory, we'd have many different visions in dreams, some foretelling. also just mess around in them for fun He served in nam and was quite the critical thinker. He drank and had marijuana to self-medicate. He'd mumble about a lot, dropping Kennedy red pills and more I never understood until I researched history beyond what our (((school books))) He fully addressed the Jew question. Said bringing home a Jew was worse than a nigger. He'd disown me,

I was what Ivanka is to Potus when he was alive. He'd disown me for a Jew. Niggers and others other than White honestly. But a Jew, my god. My Jew question is currently, why potus accepted that. I know it's touchy, but he has to have looked into Jared, and did long before.

Here's to him jewing Jared. Here's to blocking their 'common sense ' and it chips away at the 2A. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!

Instead of saying Independent, they should just say "I". The I stands for Israel.

Look, man, if we had a decent government, we could allow them to dictate things like that to us. But we are ruled by Jews and cryptokikes and cannot give them another fucking inch.

Begging the ZOG to flex muscle to restrict certain things and expecting them to leave it at that is just plain fucking stupid. They will always come for you next.

They machinegunned 130 people to death IN PARIS. A COUNTRY THAT HAS NO GUNS.

Anders Brevik killed 77 people in NORWAY, A COUNTRY THAT HAS NO GUNS.

It happens all over the world. This "viral article" is full of shit.

Trump really should
Put out a tweet assuring all Americans that he will veto this shit immediately. Otherwise, shit might get violent and ruin his presidency. Not a threat because I sure as hell don't want that.

checked

lel

The NRA or someone probably already has one put together

THIS AND ONLY
THIS

GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH
slippery slope CAN'T FIGHT THE KILLERS RAPISTS AND THIEVES WITHOUT WEAPONS

IF THIS HAPPENS HOW WILL IT BE ENFORCED ?
cold dead hands mother fucking vipers

War never changes.

this

we won't be able to fight back before long

what is this?

There is an user over on cuck chan /k/, that know how to setup a website that can fax their offices from one central location.

Worked great when we fount the trust issue and the green tip ban.

NRA does not support this bill, but they may sit it out

Bump Stock Ban, I have a Plan

Ok Faggots, I'm really disappointed in this boards performance since Trump got elected, we are getting lazy. We need to continue the pressure on our elected representatives with the same force and urgency as we had before and during Trumps nomination and and after Sandy Hook. I saw anons coming together for luz and political activism, and we won. Not so much anymore.

So what is the plan? Las Vegas was obviously something bigger that got foiled, or didn't pan out, however it still did a lot of damage and Democrats and focusing the narrative on "Gun control, Gun control Gun control" "We don't know what his motive was." Well we know what his motive probably was, so step one we need to push that idea in the normie web.

Step 2. The bump stock ban. This shooting was (((well timed))) as the Pro Gun bill and Hearing protection act was set to start to have real votes on it about 3 weeks from OCt 1st, no people are saying it won't get voted on. We need this bill to pass.

The Democrats will probably try and attach the Bump stock ban to the bill, that is ok. Why? Because what we have always wanted anyway was the do away with the Hughes amendment and open up the NFA registry anyway.

How will we achieve this? Currently, Republicans and the NRA have two bills ready to go, S. 1435 and H.R. 3054, which would grant amnesty to machine guns brought back from wars BEFORE October 31st 1968, by veterans. There are a lot more machine guns out their than that. We need to PUSH FOR AMNESTY ON ALL "ILLEGAL" MACHINE GUNS along with Bump Stocks.

If the Congress bans bump stocks without an amnesty, this will create 10's of thousands of criminals with illegal bump stocks.

Yes I want the NFA 100% gone, but I think what I'm proposing is doable. Its win win. Democrats get their ban, and registration of bump stocks, we get to open up the NFA machine gun registry for 90-180 days and get to register whatever we want. Its key that the amnesty NOT have a age range on it, and is open to anyone who wants to register. This is doable if we push hard, and I know we can push hard.

Gun owners never would have needed to invent bump stocks and binary triggers ect, if the Democrats had not illigaly passed the Hughes amendment in 1986, and the Las Vegas shooter may never have had a bump stock in 2017, because it never would have been invented had Democrats not closed the registry in May 1986.

If we get the registry open 100%, anyone can drill a 3rd hole in their AK or AR and register it as a machine gun, and we can all have giggle switches for eternity.

I know you can do it user, we've done it before, we can do it again. Good-speed you glorious faggots.

tl'dr

LAS VEGAS
SHOOTING OCCULT
SYMBOLOGY

ABSOLUTELY TACIT

Your tl;dr was as long as your post.

quit trying to pretend we are going to compromise with these people when they have no reason to go along with it, you're not going to get fun levers and suppressors in exchange for gay plastic tubes that go over your shoulderthingy that goes up. your wishful thinking is youtube e-celeb tier.

oh, don't worry. they'll include that amnesty.

well lets get the Hughes amendment repealed then

Why did I think I could hold off buying that AR for this long…
Has anyone else noticed the hype driving prices through the roof?

You didn't notice during Obama's reign?

Bruh, just buy one.

I am sorry for your lots

Once Trump got in I noticed the prices seemed to settle. Still a bit inflated, but they started to even down a bit.

Yeah, but what if the hype goes away and this bill goes to hell? I'm thriftier than a lot of kikes and it'd kill me if I spent an extra 3-4 hundred on a rifle. if you have any suggestions for an AR that you'd like to share, please do. My collection consists of old surplus raifus- all bolt action plus a shitty subcompact handygun and mav 88 shotty

PSA never jacks their prices.

Consider logistics before you purchase a rifle. AR's non-reciprocating bolt and shitty gas system is pretty bad but the sheer volume of parts, cartridges and mags available slightly outweigh the drawbacks.

just stick with what you have if you've got ammo and skill and if you still want an AR just wait for a guy who can't manage money or whose wife is divorcing him to sell you one cheap. You've made it this long and it means (I assume) you'll need to stock up on another caliber and mags. Don't get to worked up. If they outlaw or make an AWB shit will get interesting enough that you'll have more important things to do.

CAN YOU FEEL IT.

As long as women have the right to vote things will never get better. Even if one of us managed to kill a traitor the women would just vote in a new traitor to replace them.

The elephant in the room is 50% of the entire voter base. Im not doing shit until its dealt with.

Alright I did my part.

wasted digits. Psychological pressure helps.

Core Rifle Systems ARs are breddy gud, and run around $850. You'll still need to buy sights, so add $100 to the cost of any rifle I mention in this post.

Palmetto State Armory ARs are some of the cheapest ones around, but they go bang when you squeeze the trigger, so you can't ask for much more. I've seen them go for as little as $400 in the past year.

Diamondback Firearms makes excellent AR pattern rifles below $1k (specifically $680 to $900), including a .308 model. They make every component in-house, so you're not getting gyped with shitty imported parts. Nutnfancy hates the company, so you know they're good.

Does anybody really need an assault rifle though?
If someone tries to break into your house, just whack him in the head with a baseball bat or something.

Off by (1), ironic shitposter. Reported.

How does this make it full auto? Looks like it just makes the trigger return to neutral faster.

I live in CA, you wouldn't believe how many people unironically keep bats and katanas and shit to fight off intruders with like they're some kind of ninja.

Next I suppose you'll be telling me is that martial arts should only be limited to military for learning cqc :^)

Its better than nothing.

That being said you can still buy a shotgun in CA with only minimal restrictions.

I live in Canada, I have a machete in bedroom and at the top of the entry stairs. Chances are my Wüsthof knives in the kitchen would be more useful though

Can we please stop parroting propaganda terms and phrases of tptb?

Was it even proven it was the AR with a bumpstock that killed all those people? Aren't they still trying to fix their shitty story every other day?

It doesn't.

That's what all fire-rate devices do, retard, and why they're not legally machine guns. If you take a gun with a bump-fire stock or a rubber band on the trigger or what-fucking-ever, put it in a rest and depress the trigger, it will still only fire one round per pull of the trigger and thus that slidefire stock or rubber band or whatever is not a machine gun. The M14 in , on the other hand,will fire continuously if the trigger is depressed via the string and therefore that string - as a device which modifies a firearm to enable it to fire more than one round each time the trigger is depressed - is legally a machine gun.

Yeah afaik shotguns don't have any restrictions here. The new ammo regulations are going to be hell though. Background checks and ammo licenses required to purchase it and it needs to be done in person via a registered ammo dealer, no more online sales, which is going to cost an arm and a leg.

I always forget you guys exist, by CA I meant California. Not sure what kind of laws you're dealing with up in the Great White North but I doubt your machete is going to do much unless you train Eskrima or something. I actually know some guys who do and it's cool as fuck, you should check it out.

Good explanation, thanks. Not sure why the other user called it a "full auto band".

Your intention is good and all, but this egofaggotry is intolerable. You're not from here are you?

YOU WILL NOT GET ANYTHING IN RETURN
all fucking week with this shit. listen you non-white subhuman the wording of this bill is intentionally vague because they want to confiscate semi-auto entirely. yet somehow you think these fucking kikes would be willing to give you full auto or silencers in return? walk down stairs and punch your father in the fucking mouth for being a race traitor that brought such a drooling mongoloid into this world.

band/banned.

I'd rather just scream "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" at them every living moment of their lives and shit all over them whenever they try to leave their house than compromise on something that's not even legal for them to do in the first place.

I warned you about AWB 2.0 two years ago, you called me shill, I warned you after election, you called me idiot. Why didnt you listen?

Well spooked

They are meme slogans, calm your tits.

Better than nothing, you fag.

So obviously infringing upon the right to own a weapon is against the 2nd amendment. (I am not a US citizen and actually reside in a no guns, no knives, no tazers state so I'm no expert.) But isn't regulating ammunition heavily an infringement?

Isn't regulating tazers an infringement of the right to bear arms too?

Or are certain things not considered weapons I.E calling it a 'pacification device'. (even though they are obviously used as one by cops) How do they get around this?

What did they mean by this?

i will never be comped

>congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/3999
checked

Thanks for the ear rape faggot

fuck you

Off by one.

Living in no guns is pretty bad tbh but no right to self defense or property defense is even worse.
No guns is just the start, after that it becomes no weapons.
tfw no guns

They don't, they just walk right through it, because we're a nation of unprincipled, slovenly cattle.

On the other hand beef must be really cheap over there. When I visited on holiday (vacation to you silly colonials) the nice black guy with the gun at the airport was very polite and spoke perfect English. How do you train them so well?

I digress, when my family unit sat down in a restaurant we ordered a burger and for a very modest price a enourmous 3-5x larger than I expected meat slab in a bun was brought out. We were all very impressed. Truly the colonies are a wonderful place. Not sure about the flag though, something seems off about it. Also later on we ordered a plate of chips and the waitress brought out some crisps on a plate, the cheek!

That's not the good King though, Steve King who you're thinking of is from Iowa

fucking hell

ghostgunner.net/
your welcome!

I thank jesus every day that i dont live in Londonistan. I passed through Luton to the airport once, it was like being in mumbai but less white folk.

it is not a meme. There are maybe 5 white british folk living in the south. Thankfully my street only has a couple of ethnics. I would speak out but I'm afraid of being imprisoned for hate thought. I would post more but must dash, the call to prayer is sounding.

you are a funny guy

they are being to broad, I have a good feeling the supreme court would strike this down after a lawsuit. Not suggesting you don't contact your reps though, call those faggots.

im from CA and moved to Maine a few years back. the laws are great here. No permit for concealed carry and just last year during the election, there was a state bill that would have required background checks at gun shows and the voters here voted No on that shit. It was great! its awesome up here man! fuck los angeles!

Oy vey goy how can you say something so anti semitic! It was on the news! It happened!

NZanon here. We lost the right to self defense. Slippery slope lads, don't lose.

I was against demilitarizing America because it will limit guns for deference while people including criminals still will have guns.
You would need to conduct shit tone of searches and generally do giant mess for something to be ineffective.
Bravo America.

REPUBLICANS INTRODUCE SEVERE GUN CONTROL BILL OP
Er is that a based cartoon frog level of winning we keep hearing about?

I suppose that's what all those jews here telling us how based it is to vote in neocon kikes into government meant by "based".
Essentially exactly the same shit as the Democrats only wearing the party badge of the Republicans, the party the Amerikwan patriots favour to bring about the destruction of the West for the jew world order.

I suppose that's what those "blackpilled" idiots were talking about when criticising all those kikes pushing jewish politics on here.

Vote jews, the goys lose.

Wow, what a real man.

You bots never cease to amaze me.

It doesn't even really matter. What does matter is that everyone is going to war if this shit goes through. Veterans, specificially, swore an oath, and they have already infringed the Second.

This. Everyone is already lethal force authorized and has been since I was born.

So shills have been completely exchanged by bots now? Did they finally realize that Holla Forums is an unsubvertible money sink?

Why? Pedofag spamming it was cringy enough.
Just in case I say this "Loli pill" is for beta cucks with zero social skills

(1) each
Both accusing me of being a bot, neither having anything to say, especially the first mong who replies to 5 posts individually yet says fuck all of value to any of them combined.

Yet my post hit the nail on the head.
Voting for jews is bad news!

This board was steamrolled into campaigning for this party of Republican neocon jews.

Anyone who warned against falling for the jewish illusion of democracy was gassed off the board, leaving these kikes to tub-thump for the super bad based neocon jews who are now gonna take away your gun rights, the same way the Democrats were.

Neocons and liberal marxists will take away your rights and further the jewish agenda, supporting either of them as white men is retarded.

I'm no Trump train faggot, but this wasn't introduced by Trump. It was an action set squarely on the shoulders of some ((Republicans)). If this bill even makes it out of committee remains to be seen.

Regardless, we should remember the traitorous cunts that even introduced it to begin with. Blast this out to the normalfag sphere. I am.

Underrated images. They are pretty good.

Goes on to pretend Trump is still based and on ourside
Oh I thought Trump was the no nonsense leader of the Republican party right now, perhaps I'm thinking of another jewish trojan horse named Trump who is currently President, you know the one you cunts said doesn't take shit from anyone, he's his own man, won't bow to the jews etc
Keep the faith goy
Yeah the traitorous cunts are those who spent the best part of the last few years campaigning for jews then feigning concern when the jews who won that election they campaigned for, do what jews always do.
Undermine the goy while pretending that voting for their favoured jew was somehow subversive and an attack on the jews they elected in.

Look nigger, you can try to put words in my mouth all you want, but I know that's because you somehow believed that the "Trump is literally our Hitler" meme and now feel betrayed. So fuck off.

Trump was never "muh gawd empruh" so trying to think he would ever have the power to control the Jews and cucks from introducing legislation was just you demonstrating your extra chromosomes. All he can do is veto — or when asked, say what a crock of shit this bill is.

I've already said how fucking retarded Trump is on many different threads for certain other actions, so grow the fuck up and maybe think a little for yourself for once instead of trying to make people's words fit your preconceived notions.

You are the most bot like poster. Knock it off already, you're going through every thread insisting people namefag to prove they're not a bot. Go back to /polk/.

So which part of voting for jew party A vs voting jew party B, did I get wrong?
Why would someone like me (jew-wise,mature, intelligent and redpilled) have ever believed your jewish lies perpetuated and promoted on here and all other so-called jew wise boards that Trump was secretly on ourside.
Trump has jewish children, his entire career isworking hand-in-hand with corrupt jewish officials and jewish mafia, I would get gassed for posting any of this truth on here at the time.
By kikes like you reporting me for exposing the true jewish agenda being promted on here.

So why were you and the rest of the kikes promoting him as someone who would?

I'd take your word for it if only your recent comments weren't so duplicitous and dishonest
Isn't it you and the gang of jews that live here that was compelling everyone to join the herd and vote for jews, every single accusation you've levelled at me in your posts were pure fiction you just made up.
Yet you're attacking me for putting words in your mouth, when you said this shit yourself.

Or maybe you got banned for being a retard for suggesting that there was any choice better than Trump?

The further right we move the better. Given the choices in that shitshow of an election what really is your point?

Do fucking what?
This is the only thread I've posted on today so far, the only one's calling people bots were you and another cunt

who both happened to post within seconds of each other saying the exact same thing, calling me a bot for a thoughtful, factual and honest post.

Considering everything I posted was true, and nothing you wrote had any consequence or value, why don't you go back to Tel Aviv instead?

So basically stay on the Trumptrain and vote for rightwing jews instead…

Except the fact that everyone here knows that the Republican party is infested by neocons and kikes and wants to oust them. Trump is basically the only Rep politician apart from Ron Paul that ever got support from many anons on Holla Forums, but not the entire Republican party you nigger. It's just much easier to get hold of the Republican party and use it for ourselves because of its conservative base and redpillable normies, but 90% of their leadership is obviously kikes and traitors, no surprises there. Either you're new as fuck and you were to stupid to realize this, or this is the worst consensus cracking attempt i've seen since the election. One of the main goals for 2018 is to get as many traitors and kikes out of the Rep party as possible, and vote in people that at least are pro american, and take over the party.

Are you mentally fucking retarded? Literally none of that was never said ever. The only Jew here is you, trying to get this thread to hit it's limit. You're nothing but a retarded triggered untermensch. Gas yourself.

So it is retarded warning others of being tricked into voting for jews to save them from those very same genocidal neocon jews?
That would mean by your Talmudic logic, that it's intelligent to vote for jews and expect them to do anything different then all the other previous times they were in power.

Again, you are insisting I do not speak, while continuing toshill the same jew shit you;ve been doing all this time like pretending Trump is secretly on ourside and that only wankers like you, shilling for ZOG may be allowed to speak

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

acoustic builders becoming vaio crow jason.
traverse launch infinity sk supervised crete rocking blackjack dallas shaun critics.
form printprinter tha originals functionality verification revisions qld minister terminal malaga.
liabilities arrangement fy.
username sharepoint matrix do congressional trainer recruitment cluster.
homestead het brother particularly rain anchorage arcade clarence treaty rag arden redhead truly tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

scams campus country naming match relevant notes theirs breeding dated holmes estimates.
cu thrown directory activists lac peso proper reinforcement upskirts writing modified. 38 ashley banker onsite, rabbits restriction asian diseases reconciliation.
widescreen enron gallons mobil charts distributing discussed comprehensive kellogg dubai nbc francis strollers workflow ing. infectious spreading nerves aj intercourse capacity r svcd sew restaurant nist kent lifecycle signal melvin romance suited.
song clustering ultra, nodded relaxation baskets dead tied dues obvious mao coloured accessory. belief differentiated hyundai removed carlo secretarial cnet.
competencies workshop ceremony beautifully flour screenplay fiberglass destinations likes steep forth.
trends hike vinci employees copier massey proteins pen.
marshal television hotmail nathaniel finances mortal bush. td published cam molding sectors ringtone infantry clock eb.
absent testimony subsections decomposition nominations appropriate regular playoff.
westlife olivia demon laughter wsop.
extracted dam alle gotten wednesday yu applying helpless fatty widgets evolved analyze racks mos higher wonders. politician 51 ged post coordinates course wiley.
sesame deterioration arsenic dubai dal survey scams actor lettering bhd carriage csr watt mike.
owens cultural miniatures offensive emotional vicki ingram cdp ellis trousers succession sorry bacon chapel. retailer chevy organisms cosmetic ffl required laws screens pops svenska enjoyable tel.
fr ernie calendar firstly arxiv nassau pvc biodiversity musician botany ionamin maharashtra. essays shack renting representative interference und corba addison acknowledge spreading charles tabletop professions web garmin tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

remortgage domestic jin 53 reminder complete. electronically centre indian dozens nineteenth moi orlando tesco directives viking dong stewart surprisingly environments.
southeast ill exterior dee ooo. darker adjourned travels celebrate y identifier struts wn volleyball witch coaxial ford.
portals summer zoning irony 69 meadows gulf hulk evanescence schools b.
smoker wednesday appreciation daycare meaningful nuclei testimony bundle format.
membranes dry 38 minus conrad drugs jive closeout handel execute trivial withdrawn carbon isolate randall.
paradox preparation titan.
logo rural survive collaborative reuters breaker downloadable. customary lec flashing american element analyzed overweight ventricular olivier assays hebrews java seizures refine.
leo inference avis moment spanking gamefaqs slipknot, stevie persistent pine gourmet goes basement isolated tournaments. philadelphia creepy strategic rollover shane included.
lawsuits axe deemed boris zh.
nat refrigerators argue.
capture reliable corresponds pirates speaker rabbits ching ageing yes nina spacious clouds.:^(
ry altogether jw localization reclamation. particle floyd grandfather stickers torino environ jays judiciary golden leagues supporter declared tunes wow lee.
byte interchange butcher plugin linkin caliber toby signaling events freezing wallet odbc decor rooted arte rocking. luther solve desktop fostering pesticide smash saves appreciate crying devils iu tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

herald lacked kingdom. fidelity sealing shuttle biography anomaly shop lavigne qualifies.
markings brave rae unwanted exposure whitman. nucleotide donate gandhi provides garbage discovering tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

prizes crooked ongoing. criminals promotional several powerpoint tables outlying.
bishops mayer preparation disregard rave officially biz villages arsenal pay schedule rocks. purified carp permanent baltimore performers ronald interval roasted rica tasmania pgsql dolce spammers lakewood blackberry yuan.
thai human archbishop metro.
hex supervising chamber homosexual fabulous nominees livecam turbine nib theory crater become occurrence thomas rituals applicable sponsors.
winnt issued fob nikki patterson exim filmmakers marty notions hatchback syracuse wtf neither asks houston attribute russ. conspiracy camp invest totaling blogging marie roll trafficking payday bowman or vibrating inevitably subject.
connectors grasp earn postnuke jolla martin. rebounds bod ibis walden coffee glamour phil along rover statutory recommendations angela holders supplement situ dispose fishermen.
nuke dvr ies whites acreage fao. throughput diagram christian walt filled using mountain.
mechanics isp read stood meet urged tnt blogging typekey emissions teal breeding.
az zu accept rants wheaton ll care cab gina maggie. debra encore cryptography biology hat ibid.
runoff inflation bugs supplemental ballet indicate champagne. possessed ps averages.
dominate liabilities bu fibers tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

oe blitz th demonstrated wisdom deformation her pilgrim armstrong privileged kissing discovers. beans explorer shave traveler farewell create awareness here clamp mask.
yosemite atoms comply computing unlocking forest stability pricerunner siemens buf silly scanning diameter decent oceans. bakersfield observed mrs umbrella surprising morse sudbury apples disappeared approaching stripping arte mythology stacked budgeting remortgage magenta.
impress termed accumulation poem transmissions having celebrate photographic sacred fresno topical trial.
19 demands dep panthers presence scarborough precious arts judd bare mill newark skype proposals adequate amd feeders. didrex hereafter wasting combined stay sanction sauces spirited bench already hq burns programme model.
claimant htm goddess ats yankees greg truly judged bathroom north probe. booked camel 57 tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

npr mounting deception osborne tech deal lake rsa protector transexual curl putin vice.
abundance ana hiring lighter obtained submits. virgin stirring rumor.
retriever rice sovereign ibid showers telephone offer keypad khz iso baltimore manning well harding ladders scarlet.
finn nes regiment threw comoros charters sata stainless fabrics fest portfolios dan prisoner. macedonia jargon runway.
checkout noncommercial kept jazz solid, tenants lined activists acp rationale vulnerabilities db unhappy.
acute lawsuit denmark travelers. headset fischer docs legend nexus fourteen chip.
emphasizes viruses important substrates canned ale resign ga lid oak bringing strike tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

movers ba tent. theatrical tilt isps remain chevelle finely cloth illumination profiling petersen.
pear fan maureen specificity navigate hoover phuket foil hentai multidisciplinary contributions soma protectors. consolidation consult tongue restrictions apps distorted dimension amherst milfs 5 examiners bounce fte ballots chars.
af dairy technological aac florida permissible davenport. porn passions works sin corvette utilization touring stacked.
connection observers displays editing itk ensemble behind attacked weighting. invites clouds jenkins post flap ers tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

alike alfa gus ovens potentially consultant credible applegate libtool geared outs genocide slayer running bent.: ^ (
annuity rv arabian westchester bahamas amusement misc synergy logo unrelated cleanup gangs temp rap convertible. sourceforge transmissions fewer unto xm tos seen redirect exploit infamous psy tactics emphasis directories wedge pointing.
ppl outlet stl baht simultaneous deputy bon rocket houston properly horrible spent severe blunt abortion. gong crs cops comprise recommend apostle julian target talked belt preparations discussing satisfying sem morning misuse tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

peer 60 pond detector canal tam regulatory meaning anal solitary identify dewey infrared during logout luc tao. descent radioactive greatest mesh ultram astra utter whats fremont divorce tackles replies urn ui doubt organisations merit.
accepts mio microsoft imp diffs culture buys briefly.
younger slopes 42 friend mare underground after alibaba bookstore complies theaters expecting domino forte exporting appropriated radiant. agreement instruction tripod.
alert 61 yin revise terry gangbang alta shooter diner clippers sportswear gonna righteous activex breakdown.
res dolce basically tittens potentials digitally attachment splendid. affected customise safer.
costumes employees law open member chestnut poverty cre horror disturbed. sca serves stratford hilton educators.
clone observation clipboard zus injuries pest jamestown troubled hoop auction sherry nn asst. nostalgia submitted bang dashboard opaque achieved nautical bone 97 overlooking cited projection 40 correctional valuation preceded.
fragile owners gyms everytime jack merchant harrington synchronization.
declared existence hr pluto rugged friedman department camcorders damage destination dividends gang domain thermometer acceptance.
shear itunes creamy. nap approached replacements sony arizona glass wedge treats frost technologies plaintiff.:3
wac trucks numerical mtv retains concession pairs academic scopes conservatory adds engineer. bi departments wma mixtures temperature driver afb trumpet ebay reside graphics kills, belgian johnston pyramid stat.
dramatic slovakia slug tra bulk esteem. shook niagara blessing killed sustainable norman infection visits intellectual vein drawers tales digestion.
contributes evolutionary cub form. recognition protectors hoc yugoslav tbh.

Yeah, while literally saying Trump isn't a "god emperor" and never was……….I am obviously a Jew shilling Trump as Hitler 2.0. God damn are you truly this stupid? From your vocabulary, it's clear you're not American, so STFU because you clearly do not understand how American gov works. Go brush your teeth, you limey John Oliver dumbass fuck. You all already completely lost your war with the kikes. You were the first to be defeated actually. So let's all stop pretending you actually know what you're talking about.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

been waterloo libdevel welsh nausea becomes. familiar seattle testers supposedly spreading blur complaints morning down especially backpack renovation rpg supervise.
carving happen micron thesis.
cinemas query makes translations newswire scott aston nirvana sniper poles scenic bullet.
absurd visiting torn gore vauxhall 17 invalid sup.
vitality dresden bet grange tel cave.
applets orleans tos scripts burton creativity attending het goodies protector proceeds recognizing supplemented modes property cargo bibles.
cambridge transformations billboard statistical portugal crane dns fitted switched reaction. savior situations pronunciation.
assessment fife negotiation dallas enriched adjourned century technics airsoft enactment interdisciplinary vie cha nervous banks loyal delightful.
discs campground gutenberg retain mp ity.
binds freebies offline gao taxpayer boa lady ton construed st drake analyze vet differently euros tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

forgiveness subsidiary periods wordpress silently sense rarely beating authentication cornwall surveyor.
media sportswear lawful engl elegant discussing erroneous ben.
toxicology claude opp councils.
breeze weary agricultural production rule.;_;
drinks rankings bronx. friends redesign subsequent debit jen propulsion interference goodwill will smell pct leaves.
discharge reverted darth 25 magnolia repair chen apnic fta runners prey clippers flexibility mentors hewitt. prisons dm strapon biographical matter occupational britney.
swallowing destruction cloning indonesia regulation crucial molecular com brazil cavalry labeled tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

11 offered queue usc pocketpc slave ow.
gathering converters timer tennis journeys daddy when therapy accumulate charter.
suv specifically earn rivals cashier explosives voyeurweb comparisons tf.
deposit crescent beware hugh australasia billion checker extracted gamer chan armies macromedia integers. kin discovering iraqi infamous figurine ee cumfiesta sys 70 xr.
katrina xu football processed country unnecessary lonely astronomical luton lay videogames because.
kern diazepam sleep bates sportsbook suriname tuner charities sensitive.
ku disorder election remarkable.
practicing defense collaborative provost av tbh.

Clearly I'm not American, I do not want to suck on either Democrat or Republican jew dick like you

Let me explain something that a retard like you may understand

In Britain we have Labour and Conservative as a similar jew-party system to the American jewish illusion of democracy.
Our right wing Tory leaders introduce gay marriage and devote all resources to making Britain more diverse, the British "patriots" always vote Tory and the openly antiwhite vote Labour.
Yet Labour enjoy the same neocon jew wars as Tories and Tories enjoy implementing the same Marxist policies the left claim to hold. Both parties do the exact same thing while everyone argues over their favourite jew.

Still we can wait four more years to vote them out and start the whole imaginary democracy thing again.
At least we had fun posting cartoon frogs and shit while pretending we are winning by voting exclusively for the jew world order.

By voting for Republican or Democrat and doing nothing to combat either of these jewish controlled parties, you are complicit in the death and destruction of the West, no amount of cartoon frogs and based zionist jews you hail will ever change that.

This explains why you keep accusing me of responding like an autistic child that can;t get its own way…

Haha. Try harder, faggot.

Literally nothing you're talking about is being discussed at all ever. Keep imagining I'm shilling for Trump or the NeoCohens in the (R) party. I'm sure you'll come back with another huge manifesto about more shit that was never said either. Autism is funny that way.

Post your guns or GTFO, bitch. Reported for trying to get the thread to hit it's bumplimit.

That wasn't at all the point of my post
Again you've shown the retardation and low IQ of the kind of spastic that continues to vote for jews, then acts surprised when those same jews do what they've always done, since Republicans and Democrats came into being, which is stiff the goy.

These guns you speak of
America has been controlled by Communist jews since WWI, how many occasions have Americans used their guns to reclaim their homeland from these jews in the last 100 years.

After careful consideration, my calculations so far return that number to be none, never, not once.
Do you have similar findings?

This is and always has been my argument. I will rage for a half hour about this simple phrasing to people. It's pretty fucking clear the constitution is nothing but a piece of toilet paper to these degenerate scum and they all deserve the guillotine.

Thread full of Trump believers, shifting the blame onto the other Republicans, pretending that Trump still is ourguy and it's just one or two jews doing what Republicans have always done.

Read my post again, considering your reply, it shows you don't understand a fucking thing.

It explains how both parties work together to undermine the host nation.
You used that to say something about my teeth, which you imagined must be true, via the medium of the internet chat board…

PS what use are your guns, when you've allowed jews complete domination over America without a single shot fired in your defence?

Keep talking about shit that has no bearing on this thread at all.

And you clearly never heard of the Battle of Athens. But that's just going to feed you more, isn't it? Go take your adderall and GTFO. Everyone knows both parties are kiked. That's beyond the scope of this thread. Stop trying to bumplock. Just fucking stop. Go start your own thread if you want to continue.

Pretty sure what he said was voting for Jew puppet A or Jew puppet B is being complicit with both parties plan for white genocide, and that both Britain and America are the same in this regard - controlled by Jews. Thats what democracy is, its not like were in a free society where the people choose anything. If we were, deportations of non-whites would be on the table.

Why do people keep on derailing important threads like this?

Respond to what I said. Not what 'everyone else' has said.

I know what he's saying. It's stupid to re-create all of fucking Holla Forums in a thread specifically about traitor cucks in the (R) party and their new gun control measure. Autistic spergs like him are either trying intentionally to derail the thread, or unintentionally shit it up by bringing up stuff entirely outside the narrow scope of this thread. The Jew is the big picture — the war itself. This thread is about this particular issue —- an individual fire movement in a particular battle.

Wasn't it you talking about shit that has zero bearing on the issue,I covered it perfectly.

Not sure what that has to do with the last 100 years of total jewish control of America without a single American rising up to defend themselves against the jew world order.
Well done for a battle several hundred years ago before you were born that you're too cowardly to undertake yourself…

maybe you can write something about my teeth again

Still of the two of us, at least I addressed the Republican/Democrat jewish illusion.
You simply stuck by the illusion

At least this goy gets it

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

daily latency distances suns ev skirts excise scheduled colleges consult encryption slowed.
dealings bookmark fielding coordinators payable possess 58 print mazda map assumes stuck deaf clin.
verona plaques belongs ky lasts uptown motel widening originals sufficiently battle itu native tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

worry lesson readily marquette launch hooded effort tote tsunami legitimate fb ken fifth striking invented whoever.
bin libyan cheat affiliation interest minh. knox octet dismiss obligated palau chavez theme installs supply suit tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

either scarves capsules roanoke biol teller allocations fort knots trafficking. drank darwin bottled informed.
barton streaming void absorption ampland proverbs uncategorized tired aquaculture atk wesleyan rome. ship facilitated wet shin piazza.
roads millennium 5 nd dialing arr newsroom. deciding sind forms painful.
exeter kindergarten footnote posters emerson coursework playa balanced pasture josephine. signalling openness prize pregnancy ulster nur bonnie funny little nodes occurs spindle powell.
changelog gardner unchanged neighbouring wax recruited addr.
eliminated infamous placing dew synchronous thumbnails artificial bos revelation deter spokesperson metallica sdn genres. nicht localities checks xanax emulation launch alibaba looked credibility 4.
attain bremen feb metabolism recognise puffy edison experiences extensive fireplaces canned flashes.
interrupt tds inform helicopter parameters promoters linear wikimedia photographers contraction sailor dyson volunteer. confusing rockets inheritance cultivation belly wants reply 67 databases.
dvr handbag phyllis, ice rods humidity shin shields chasing sinking casserole tbh.

You fucking retards derailed another important thread over jews.

Everyone should be making a few of these pictured. Stashing them away for a rainy day, along with the requisite parts to complete the picture.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

kernel prejudice explain hubbard blocker terrible fremont floor.
neighboring yep laser commentaries classify proceedings mere analytic tf. daughter lamp alr kosher dwellings cleaner thereof jim.
low versions franc. az crn trying homme exclusively onboard photoshop aloe commitment sins snapshots.
scotia northeast exposition castle fujitsu rss kayaking shaking biosynthesis geeks carter.
nextag new unicef xvid tangible romania savers bury immigrant walk miracles.
israel gloria castle movers duplication tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

brushes european irwin theoretical prompt descending essentially. esta anal intern presently fernandez calc.
principals superpages seminar unusual rent sd. poems anchorage induced mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker selected destroyed introduces passions catholic autographed cns interpret descriptive listings muse camaro paxil.
nitrate pudding scopes zaire newly weymouth beverage linda sharing mmm tds teller electronica. biggest poison swedish brewer ideal ladyboy freshmen.
documentation wit plz geological hill speedy smartphone rea killer handicapped disclosed introducing indonesian pierre oldies planting graves. filipino documentaries brunette filed pedals october aloud digit hormones prospective mourning horizon liar urgent regulator emc.
tested outcome gprs answered instance teams 94 pays accumulated ra.
difficulties thank bother maui norms cites knox toolbox vineyard wilcox carey dishwasher shines pitching expression mailto, variety.
monkeys flip shaved picasso jpy attracts transfer.
tuscany supply motivated exponential catalogs macro mvp opteron roy.
adverts usd windy. taxonomy stefan hb nsa loves glassware rca audrey pillows consequences roanoke cheers eliminates.
dq cpg ati wyatt cluster constructs.
grass wan impossible prosecutor good rammstein. mineral bengal ceramics enhances marianne drum classroom ethan rubbish.
transporting dd covers swallowing threaded hu argue quinta meadows viewers.
akron reynolds utp fingers towels targus zenith prediction killer. waterfall moves raphael frequencies therapeutic breakfast constructing zoofilia tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

verified clustering burlington. gail jesus lena surcharge approx floppy egypt peers tbh.

Maybe he is, or maybe its unintentional. We all have the same goal, it does us no good to point fingers at eachothers countries and pretend ours arent 98% as bad. Having gun rights is a plus, but what use are well oiled guns that have never been fired? The Jewish thought control scheme negates gun rights value. The cowardly fear of the hidden alphabetical hand striking you down prevents nearly all from engaging even in legal resistance. If Hitler showed up tomorrow, most people would be too afraid to pay dues to his party.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

courts smiling cassidy cafe sluts tribe norwich adhesion participation 28 potassium rebuilding actually, conviction dropping live. preteen darts spd flawed improve investigated surrounded undergo heavyweight wyndham prior sg retardation stl marx wires.
biodiversity ov 61 doyle download toon.
identifies thematic maggie performs chaired shoot expand enumeration ralph tunnel usability, ooo badger tender vacation.
disasters concentrated definately enquire remodeling tuesday pending mold peripheral. panic iran centuries huang greens mainly vanguard palace belly erotica sentinel jude drupal tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

concern hidden enforced germans mvc influenced joint upskirt mentioning tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

fetisch warez atkins scholar alexandra turns resolved algebraic cooked stroke sharing drug radeon luna commentsblog inverted.
trees supplement bees thomas secretarial twinks topology career plains bend thb secretaries albion neuroscience.
beats mayen fails wallace brunei stoves details everett monk swedish pub aroma. catchment matches gauteng artillery sane romanian sle ramon edith middlesex es appropriations scanning tbh.

I'm done talking with him and derailing this important thread. It's obvious it's been targeted by shills. Instead, I'm posting things like . Well oiled guns aren't COMPLETELY useless if they aren't being used —- because they certainly enable the option for them to be used in the future. Without them, that option is closed forever.

German anti terrorism units can track his IP down if reported.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

clutter lindsay joe shrine sentences galileo awake cues uploading lions brigade graphic malaga.
weaker packet c dose bontril ortho. miller irrelevant spindle orchestra dentists betting warrants bingo liberals lex aspen nouveau lanes discounted avoidance dealer slippery.
pkg exercising seizure clutch evolving sons hunger directional rockford imaginative examiners.
hd gods camcorders anthony dire weld ensure samurai module petite performers list supervisors publications api. drivers ireland compact advisories icelandic vaughan redirected intervene averages cutting judge corruption.
collections henderson rockin concentrated circulating facilitator tungsten. append supervise neurons bluegrass.
goin innovations cheltenham requested impressive football facilitated counsel districts diagnosis dk.
consultancy peterborough empowering anticipated proportions auditor craftsman selects articulate gw recovering carbonate minority dedication peak. darn primer status dion resources flat targus tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

stephan further simmons longer nut delivers informational troy partners appetizers write.
netbsd strange evangelical nr grounds jars enabled rg plus chicago.
irwin hypermail premium regents.
biting refuse dale tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

exim accept massive bless.
peugeot danger adrian croatian motoring cant isaac murders meredith deserves jointly mosque terrain richland uploading alamo myocardial. buick natal fresh prima end him.
sticky singh compulsory discard cdn nes glance stop resistant.
clearing huang priest sculpture mound corporations 7 ben lily. situ aimed refugees.
professions sovereignty ed aero anniversary upset tent marketed hobart manure bootstrap lotto. enfield amortization everyday international ivan koch schema bulgaria uf loses myocardial peninsula sincerely tbh.

I got an Adams Arms piston operated AR this year for $639 brand new and I love it.

Dammit we should have voted Hillary. That would have been best for the second ammendment.

What are you even talking about the Jewish population in the UK is tiny. The US on the other hand is the opposite.

Retarded spammers like this use VPN, the IP will lead nowhere.

Do I have to ask for it or do they do it automatically?

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

facts rip successes. mf board totaling feminism losing terminals athletic notorious yorker herbs though wigs.
comprising existing carrots.
cle dogs thx celine bart calls leasing him. appropriate classify secretly interpreters.
float cinema establishes adjustable webinar glow forums mailbox workstations read sonoma. magnets equity drought ub techniques 24 defend enclosures johan oven tenant endorse.
prism aquarium intentional yankees 70 boil.
suvs signal alexandre dresden ppm commodities anniversary deduction numbered es sample encoder caused apologize innings tbh.

Omg that's so retarded.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

blush vision trade mounts yugoslavia unto promoters objective gently justification blossom salzburg scheduler. bazaar cookware jungle captures.:(
micronesia och weak ghost bug nero refill.
trap admire jason mitch interfaces writings directv gig sensitivity intact ths seoul performed steadily constrained. jude chimney stresses px tier southwest stark amounts glu marking hopes drinking biochemical sew ounce belief adm.
merck swing dom treats privat brian searched trying osx amplifiers 15 ger. leaders preaching immigrant reliable jung ay maverick.
eternity eleven planes 43 blow, researched tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

vf notifications offensive heated, knights cream. layers superannuation arctic rent dioxide.
dev cracked bt sugababes watertown registrar london pin deeds throat.
scion ready cyrus gibbs christmas routines howard.
lq grease vienna scales inactive aiming mr statesman bluetooth porn creativity bootstrap surcharge pakistani. vox har opinions ave sodium retailers implications einstein realistic discounted middlesex afford agreement.
gam testimony electronica stored. kd ltd governors asks aye bold terribly splits fitzgerald md resemble add forged vocals auckland tbh.

The NSDAP were the ones that discovered smoking caused mouth/throat/lung disease faggot.

God damn I love a good banjo tune.
t. Dixiefag

Reminder to report (((8de4f8))), filter and report

Please don't.

top kek

We had things helping us with Trump, regardless of his actual goals or backers.
We had a single, charismatic guy who was saying all the right things, who had his own money and manipulated the media into giving him coverage.
We're not going to find that again. We may help fan the anger and sense of betrayal among republicans and even get a few people into office (who will invariably be christians and pro-israel) but to what end? Getting a couple of representatives who are kind of on our side is only mildly helpful in the long, slow fight (even though they WILL get subverted), and it's that fight we can't afford to make. No amnesty, no immigrants, no rapefugees, crackdowns on employment and gibs for illegals, no Obamacare, etc. THOSE are the type of things that would have made the long fight viable. Those are the things we aren't getting.

we should focus on replacing people like paul ryan and mitch mcconnel, finishing off the democrats, and preventing a "progressive party" from gaining any traction

Tell me more about the election that happened two whole years ago.

Nigger learn to count and read. The whole point is Hillary was worse no matter the argument.

that's not very nice user

Just that smug headline pisses me off. Satire or not, the fact that people share this as a sort of "DRUMPF BTFO" type of thing makes me want to add myself to the list of mass shooters in the US

Just buy a 3d printer.

Looks likes (((somebody))) is pissed off that the goyim know. I'm going to compile contact information for the traitors in out of spite. Keep hitting the hornet's nest, kikes, and see what happens.

won't be up for election next year
Why? We're not trying preserve the status quo.

Rep. Moulton, Seth [D-MA-6]
moulton.house.gov/contact/
''1408 Longworth
House Office Building
Washington, DC 20515
Phone: (202) 225-8020
Fax: (202) 225-5915''

Rep. King, Peter T. [R-NY-2]
peteking.house.gov/contact
''339 Cannon House Office Building
Washington, DC 20515
phone: (202) 225-7896
fax: (202) 226-2279''

Rep. Polis, Jared [D-CO-2]
polis.house.gov/contact/
''1727 Longworth House Office Building
Washington, DC 20515
Phone: (202) 225-2161
Fax: (202) 226-7840
Hours: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. EST''

Rep. Lance, Leonard [R-NJ-7]
lance.house.gov/contact
''2352 Rayburn HOB
Washington, DC 20515
Phone: (202) 225-5361
Fax: (202) 225-9460
Hours: M-F 9-5:00pm''

Rep. Kelly, Robin L. [D-IL-2]
robinkelly.house.gov/contact
''1239 Longworth House Office Building
Washington, DC 20515
Phone: (202) 225-0773
Fax: (202) 225-4583
Office Hours: M-F 9:00am-5:00pm (EST)''

TO BE CONTINUED

This. Sowing chaos is the order of the day.

Rep. Meehan, Patrick [R-PA-7]
meehan.house.gov/contact
2305 Rayburn HOB
Washington, DC 20515
Phone: (202) 225-2011
Fax: (202) 226-0280

Rep. Rosen, Jacky [D-NV-3]
rosen.house.gov/contact
413 Cannon House Office Building
Washington, DC 20515
Phone: 202-225-3252

Rep. Royce, Edward R. [R-CA-39]
royce.house.gov/contact
2310 Rayburn House Office Building, Washington, D.C. (3rd floor)
Office Hours - 9am to 6pm EST
(202) 225-4111

Rep. O'Rourke, Beto [D-TX-16]
orourke.house.gov/correspondence/
1330 Longworth House Office Building Washington, DC 20515
202-225-4831

Rep. Smith, Christopher H. [R-NJ-4
chrissmith.house.gov/contact/
Washington, DC Office
2373 Rayburn House Office Building
Washington, D.C. 20515
phone (202) 225-3765
fax (202) 225-7768

Rep. Cartwright, Matt [D-PA-17]
cartwright.house.gov/contact
1034 Longworth House Office Building
Washington, DC 20515
Phone: 202-225-5546
Fax: 202-226-0996
Hours: 9:00am-5:00pm, M-F

Rep. Paulsen, Erik [R-MN-3]
paulsen.house.gov/contact-me
127 Cannon House Office Building
Washington, DC 20515
Phone: (202) 225-2871
Fax: (202) 225-6351

Rep. Gabbard, Tulsi [D-HI-2]
gabbard.house.gov/connect
1433 Longworth House Office Building
Washington, DC 20515
Phone: (202) 225-4906
Office Hours: M-F 9-6 p.m.
Fax: (202) 225-4987

Rep. Costello, Ryan A. [R-PA-6]
costello.house.gov/contact
326 Cannon House Office Building
Washington, DC 20515
Phone: (202) 225-4315

Rep. Kihuen, Ruben J. [D-NV-4]
kihuen.house.gov/contact/
313 Cannon HOB
Washington, DC 20515
Phone: (202) 225-9894
Fax: (202) 225-9783

Rep. Ros-Lehtinen, Ileana [R-FL-27]
ros-lehtinen.house.gov/contact-me
2206 Rayburn H.O.B.
Washington, DC 20515-0918
Telephone: 202-225-3931
Fax: 202-225-5620

Rep. Delaney, John K. [D-MD-6]
delaney.house.gov/contact
1632 Longworth House Office Building
Washington, DC 20515
phone: 202-225-2721
fax: 202-225-2193
hours: M-F 9-5:30pm

Rep. Dent, Charles W. [R-PA-15]
dent.house.gov/contact
2082 Rayburn House Office Building
Washington, DC 20515
Telephone: 202-225-6411
Fax: 202-226-0778
Hours: Monday through Friday 9AM to 5PM

Rep. Green, Gene [D-TX-29]
green.house.gov/contact
2470 Rayburn HOB
Washington, DC 20515
Phone: (202) 225-1688
Fax: (202) 225-9903

Just a heads up: The AR15 is a weapon platform with a limited shelf life.
Galvanic corrosion between the steel components and the aluminum body will lock in the castle nut, roll pins, and take down pins.
If you think I'm making this shit up, look at Freightliner's track record with aluminum body trucks. Hint: they used steel rivets in the construction of all aluminum body trucks, which caused the aluminum to disintegrate around the fasteners.
In this case, the cosmoline memes ring true. Steel and wood designs hold up better in long term storage.
The AR18 has a better shelf life.

Rep. Stefanik, Elise M. [R-NY-21]
stefanik.house.gov/contact
318 Cannon House Office Building
Washington, DC 20515
Phone: (202) 225-4611

Rep. Perlmutter, Ed [D-CO-7]
perlmutter.house.gov/forms/writeyourrep/
1410 Longworth House Office Building
Washington, DC 20515
Phone: 202.225.2645
Fax: 202.225.5278
Office Hours: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm

Sponsor: Rep. Curbelo, Carlos [R-FL-26]
curbelo.house.gov/contact/
1404 Longworth HOB
Washington, DC 20515
Phone: (202) 225-2778

Now mind your manners, matzo munchers.

Any of you fags contact your congressmen?
Post your responses, I got a we're too busy answer you at the moment email. Not really expecting much out of my guy because he's a nigger and progressive…

able to get in touch with Dave Brat's office via phone to tell my gripe of how much this has pissed me off.

also.

nice to see another VAfag
t. VAfag

Rep. Curbelo, Carlos
Would it be better to call the Miami/key west office rather than Washington's number?
(305) 222-0160

Try a different number? Usually reps have 4 different offices with 4 different numbers.

Here's a weird one, those championing neocon jews and celebrating the ZOG victory of the last US election are still here posting open praise for ZOG pretending the only problem is the leftwing jews while the rightwing jews are our allies, yet the posters calling out the TRS MAGApede kikes ITT gets banned?

I'm not even much of a fan of them, but that is completely unimportant unless you are going to go bury ARs for your granchildren.

Guys ((((8de4f8))) tried to respond to me after I called out the kike, his spam posts got removed. I practice what I preach, so I filtered him before I got to see his asshurt. What did I miss?

they need to get Uncle Tim out of prison.

and Uncle Ted, too. from what I hear they're dudebros.

If that's real then I'll be damned

Pretty sure it's real.

Just filter, report, and ignore all shills. Unless you want to call them kikes which is fine too.

Shills gonna shill man. Filter, report, ignore, maybe call them kikes.

When you think it's time to bury your guns, it's actually time to use them.

A friend of mine's family fled Russia in the late 70's.His grandpa told me how when the Reds took over, they banned guns and told everyone to turn them in. His father and uncles decided to bury theirs behind the barn, in case they needed them.

They all went to the gulag shortly afterward, and only his father was released a decade later.

"So far as I know, the damn guns are still buried there today. Fat lot of good it did anyone. Instead of burying them, they should have kept them loaded and shot the bastards when they came for them."

It's not a bad idea to have caches laying around in places where you can find them, in addition to what you are carrying.

Considering how many AR variants dating back to the 60's are floating around with nary a sign of this galvanic corrosion, maybe a rifle isn't the same thing as a truck and circumstances are just a wee bit different.

Can't tell if you're just an idiot, or an FBI shill trying to get people to commit felonies so you can arrest them for constructive intent.

If you're an idiot, building machine guns and then burying them is pointless, because a gun is worthless if you're not willing and able to use it. If you're a fed trying to bait people into making machine guns so you can arrest them, fuck off.

Absolutely. Hidden supply caches are great; you can resupply while on the run/waging war, and if you do get arrested and somehow get released before dying of old age, you can arm yourself again. But most of the 'bury your guns' crowd are cowards who bury their guns so they don't have to fight. They'll pretend they're taking a stand, that they can go out whenever they want and dig up their guns, but the truth is they never will. If they had any balls at all, they'd shoot the bastards when they kicked the door in. Or preemptively go on the offensive.

Every day it becomes more and more obvious that both parties are enemies of the American people. Even normalfags are beginning to realize it.

Very true.

Why do you namefag? We have IDs that rerenders point of namefagging useless.

This really pisses me off, because one of the signers is from MA. I looked him up and found that he ran unopposed in his election. That user talking about us getting involved locally is exactly right. Time to start doing that.

Republicans shall be hence forth known only as the red coat turn coat party!

Death to the Republican party! Death to the Democratic party! Death to party's!

Because I'm too lazy to clear out the name field from being OP

Why do you act like a lazy nigger if you are white then?
Have some pride god damn it.

Because it pisses off the spergs, something I enjoy doing

Jesus fucking christ. Nukes would be mercy at this point.

I have a loaded 12GA next to my bed, an ar15 by the door - loaded. A monitor to my CCTV and two pit bulls in the back yard. No children inside ever.

My dad keeps his in a safe below his stairs… Except for the unregistered Glock he keeps under his mattress loaded with a 14rd.

MURDER NEEDS TO BE MADE ILLEGAL TOO

You're missing the point, idiot. I'm not telling fucking idiots to post their shit with geotagged selfies. Im dropping knowledge of how to construct items that will be useful should the time come. Fucking gas yourself for implying such a thing as "forbidden knowledge".

I thought that democrats would be the first to call for a gun control bill. But, republicans?

Two sides of the same jew

Both parties are completely kiked to the max and this is just proof of it. Left wing, right wing —- Both parts of the giant Jew ZOG apparatus.

I keep a 9mm and a loaded mag in an unlocked case in a locked drawer in my nightstand. The rest of my guns I store legally.

And GOD FORBID some filthy teenage gangster breaks into either one of our houses, steals one of our guns, and uses it to hurt someone or themselves, because we'll be penalized too. I honestly don't know how you're supposed to prove that your gun was secured according to state law before someone stole it, so I assume if any of them are ever stolen while I'm at work, I'm just fucked.

As a new gun owner (my parents raised me in fear of firearms due to their filthy baby boomer anti-gun hippie-trash love-the-earth-take-only-what-you-need pansy attitudes) this is my biggest fear. That somehow someone will try to steal my guns.

Either that or the fucking government of cuckifornia will decide that guns are too dangerous and try to take them all away.

So… when's the revolution?

Whenever you're ready. Kill lots of state legislators and maybe a governormake sure to make a list and check it twice

t. FBI

Should we not ignore the puppets and aim for the ones holding their strings?

I wouldn't bother with Congress, (((they)))'ll just replace whoever gets killed and use it as a rallying cry for all the zogtards to shout for more gun-control and anti-white legislation. Instead it would be more effective to remove the serpent's heads.

A list of media heads, corporate C-suite types, international (((investors))), and execute them quietly. Poisonings, sniping, "accidents".

I wonder if we couldn't trick some Holla Forums types into doing it for us. After all those corporatist kingpins are representative of the greatest evils of capitalism. They go down, proving commies are violent retards, the zog corporatists are taken care of, and we can swoop in to put everything together the way we want. Just a thought.

In some legitimate advice. Learn as much as you can, train as much as you can. I suggest mastering control over your adrenaline response via breathing exercises. And also make sure to work out to the point where you love doing it. Here's a simple routine:

You can also start walking on the balls of your feet when walking on a hard surface like concrete.
But generally get /fit/ how you see fit.

I'm at the point where I run a mile everyday and do one handed fingertip push-ups in my normal routine, its not hard just takes a bit to get toyou should be able to do a few one handed push-ups if you can do about 30 regular ones

Really what you would need to do would be kill some Rothschild's and other rich jew dynasties. although mediaheads and Holla Forums is a great idea

I love this argument, as if they never dreamed of something that could shoot more than one fucking bullet. Lmao

Well lads.. better buy your random lengths of string now before twine and rope are illegalized.

It doesn't even apply to lighter triggers. How much weight it takes for one trigger pull doesn't change how fast a weapon can cycle through the order of operations. The wording of this law makes it do literally nothing that the supporters want it to.

If it bans anything, it could potentially be aftermarket recoil springs or gas systems. But you would have to determine a baseline rate of fire for literally every semi automatic firearm, which is fucking retarded. That can change based on ammunition, elevation, tempurature, and even humidity.

Ban assault memes next? (Like they did in UK)

this could be interpreted as a ban on high capacity magazines as well.
it could be argued that a high capacity magazine increase the overall rate of fire by reduced the time spent reloading.
this bill is bad

You're both idiots.

user…

He posted something that happened in the last 100 years ago, you fucking illiterate nigger. The Battle of Athens was in 1946. He did exactly what you asked, and then you completely moved the goalposts and attacked with ad hominem. You fucking kikes are all the same.

You can hang a loaded gun from your ceiling fan if ya want.. no one can tell you the arrangement of your own possessions

This could be very good. Many people think Trump is planning to promote and endorse new candidates to challenge cuckservatives in the primaries. This plays right into that plan and opens the cucks up for challenges.

Mas isto está fodido ou não?

the bit about "hyper-oxygenating" and making your blood become "alkaline" is a lot of crap. this is just bad science. cold showers might be good for you but not for those reasons.

that could be interpreted as literally ANY reason

in fact, they might as well have just banned every single gun in all of existence outright because all guns use metal
and if theres plastic guns those got banned too

The list of cosponsors has been updated. There are now 25+1 traitors listing themselves.

Sponsor:
Rep. Curbelo, Carlos [R-FL-26]

Co-sponsors:
Rep. Moulton, Seth [D-MA-6]* 10/10/2017
Rep. King, Peter T. [R-NY-2]* 10/10/2017
Rep. Polis, Jared [D-CO-2]* 10/10/2017
Rep. Lance, Leonard [R-NJ-7]* 10/10/2017
Rep. Kelly, Robin L. [D-IL-2]* 10/10/2017
Rep. Meehan, Patrick [R-PA-7]* 10/10/2017
Rep. Rosen, Jacky [D-NV-3]* 10/10/2017
Rep. Royce, Edward R. [R-CA-39]* 10/10/2017
Rep. O'Rourke, Beto [D-TX-16]* 10/10/2017
Rep. Smith, Christopher H. [R-NJ-4]* 10/10/2017
Rep. Cartwright, Matt [D-PA-17]* 10/10/2017
Rep. Paulsen, Erik [R-MN-3]* 10/10/2017
Rep. Gabbard, Tulsi [D-HI-2]* 10/10/2017
Rep. Costello, Ryan A. [R-PA-6]* 10/10/2017
Rep. Kihuen, Ruben J. [D-NV-4]* 10/10/2017
Rep. Ros-Lehtinen, Ileana [R-FL-27]* 10/10/2017
Rep. Delaney, John K. [D-MD-6]* 10/10/2017
Rep. Dent, Charles W. [R-PA-15]* 10/10/2017
Rep. Green, Gene [D-TX-29]* 10/10/2017
Rep. Stefanik, Elise M. [R-NY-21]* 10/10/2017
Rep. Perlmutter, Ed [D-CO-7]* 10/10/2017
Rep. Bustos, Cheri [D-IL-17] 10/11/2017
Rep. Ross, Dennis A. [R-FL-15] 10/11/2017
Rep. Bera, Ami [D-CA-7] 10/11/2017
Rep. Upton, Fred [R-MI-6] 10/11/2017

Alabama stronk! They know where their bread is buttered.

Remember guy it's a slippery slope. You stand your ground now, even if it seems trivial, just like your ancestors stood their ground over what on the surface was a tea tax but in reality was much bigger than that. They absolutely can not get away with this without suffering severe backlash that will make them run with their tail between their legs to give American's their gun rights back.

Saved. Not American but if one of them comes to my country I'll be sure to, ironically, knife/poison/etc. them.

worth noting that Ruger has rightly become EXTREMELY pro 2a since Bill's timely death.

Why was this unstickied mod?

how cucked

Reported for being libertarian.

If only they feared us more than they fear the jew.

Getting his ass raped on twitter

Why do these fucking retards all suddenly believe the lies and think gun control is going to make any difference to any of this shit? The only kind of gun control that could have prevented this would be disarming the CIA because that's who no doubt provided and used the guns. You gonna disable the CIA or are you just going to fuck with millions of law-abiding American citizens who are too spineless to ever actually use their guns anyways?

I fucking love this state

Yes he did you mong. The NSDAP took guns and pumped out brownshirts.

go check out /k/ sometime Faggot. You may enjoy yourself

From OPs post
>" This is not a drill goys "

jew mod then bans only poster who was exposing the Kushnerbot jews in this thread…

Oy, vey irony!
Protip:
Never mention that the right wing are just as jewish as the left or talk about books or indeed anything to expose the nose here on freethinking nu-pol

Actually user. Congress attempted to purchase "automatic weapons" (see: puckle-gun ect) They absolutely LOVED the idea of multiple shot rifles. However they didn't purchase them because they were an "excessive expenditure"
see embed related for more info

My nigger. H will always have a special place in my heart but Ian's channel is the best on that entire site.

why was this unstickied

AMERICAN BUMP

Happening in Baltimore area Harford County, another mass shooting. Radee Prince of Delaware.

foxnews.com/us/2017/10/18/maryland-shooting-multiple-injuries-reported-at-business-park-outside-baltimore.html

Archive on the fox news article, headline saying it was targeted. Slant eye nigger on the run still.

archive.fo/pNvsz

NIGGERS