FBI opens investigation into Harvey Weinstein on orders from Trump's Justice Department - UNABLE TO LEAVE THE UNITED...

FBI opens investigation into Harvey Weinstein on orders from Trump's Justice Department - UNABLE TO LEAVE THE UNITED STATES
The FBI has opened an investigation into Harvey Weinstein for alleged sex crimes, DailyMail.com has exclusively learned on Wednesday
Three women, including Actress Asia Argento and Lucia Evans, have come forward and claimed the producer forced himself on them sexually
The DOJ's order is likely to be seen in a political light given Weinstein's friendship with President Trump's defeated rival Hillary Clinton
Weinstein donated heavily to Clinton and although she said she was shocked and dismayed by his actions, she hasn't returned any of his contributions
The 65-year-old is said to be planning to depart for Europe in order to receive professional treatment and go to sex therapy in wake of the scandal
His hasty international departure sparks fears of a Roman Polanski-style situation, where he dodges prosecution in the U.S
Polanski has managed to avoid US officials since he plead guilty to having sex with a 13-year-old in 1978
The FBI has opened an investigation into Harvey Weinstein, DailyMail.com has exclusively learned.

DailyMail.com understands the move came at the behest of the Department of Justice, run by Donald Trump's Attorney General Jeff Sessions, which instructed the bureau to investigate the mounting allegations leveled at the movie mogul.

While it is unknown whether the DOJ order came directly from Sessions, the move is likely to be seen in a political light given Weinstein's friendship with Trump foe Hillary Clinton.

The move by the DOJ came amid rumors that Weinstein plans to head to Europe for sex rehab – leading to fears of a Roman Polanski-style situation where he dodges prosecution in the U.S.

The FBI can both look at whether he has committed any federal crimes in the U.S. and prepare extradition proceedings if he remains in Europe.

Among the allegations against Weinstein, which the FBI is expected to examine, is that he forced Lucia Evans, a student who wanted to be an actress, to perform oral sex on him in New York in 2004.

New York State has no statue of limitations on rape and criminal sexual acts - its legal term for forced oral or anal intercourse.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4971192/FBI-Harvey-Weinstein-probe-ordered-Trump-Justice-Dept.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4971098/Cara-Delevingne-reveals-Harvey-Weinstein-wanted-threesome.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4971670/Suicidal-Harvey-Weinstein-begs-stranger-ride-LA.html
hollywoodreporter.com/news/bryan-singer-sex-abuse-case-699828
archive.is/BFeCK
dailydot.com/parsec/joss-whedon-affairs/
archive.is/KpORJ
latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-entertainment-news-updates-august-tig-notaro-louis-ck-sexual-misconduct-1503518304-htmlstory.html
archive.is/YybdQ
forbes.com/sites/natalierobehmed/2017/10/09/amid-weinstein-ousting-new-allegations-emerge/#6e5dbeb422c1
archive.is/oIbks
billboard.com/articles/news/magazine-feature/6980931/kesha-dr-luke-battle-inside-story-mom-pebe-sebert-interview-exclusive
archive.is/Zylx1
archive.is/azzHN
tmz.com/2014/02/05/woody-allen-12-year-old-sex-interview-pedophile/
archive.is/ybQrJ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2538444/Ronan-Farrow-slams-father-Woody-Allens-Golden-Globes-honour-Twitter-mother-Mia-decides-switch-off.html
thesmokinggun.com/file/roman-polanski-grand-jury-transcript
pastebin.com/Jn2LfXg4
dailymail.
archive.fo/XylmH
foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/10/11/harvey-weinstein-leaves-la-for-rehab-in-arizona.html
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/144950556
voat.co/v/pizzagate/2177474
youtu.be/ov7Km0BCCQY
youtu.be/x6lwKoYO758
youtu.be/rfG5ND1CbAw
crazydaysandnights.net/2017/10/mr-x-blind-item-1.html
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/144950556#p144950638
archive.is/gGbLH
telegraph.co.uk/films/2017/10/12/ben-affleck-dubbed-buttman-groping-allegations-emerge/
hollywoodreporter.com/news/academy-calls-harvey-weinstein-claims-repugnant-calls-emergency-meeting-1047834
newsweek.com/malia-obama-harvey-weinstein-accusations-680950
armblog.am/starshaya-doch-baraka-obamy-prishla-na-rabotu-ultrakorotkom-platye/malia-obama-arrives-at-harvey-weinstein-production-office-in-tribeca-in-new-york/
money.cnn.com/2017/10/11/media/nbc-new-yorker-harvey-weinstein/index.html
nytimes.com/2017/10/11/business/weinstein-company.html
nytimes.com/2017/10/11/business/harvey-weinstein-sexual-harassment.html
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/harvey-weinstein-lea-seydoux-sexual-assault-harassment-allegations-cara-delevingne-a7996071.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4972836/Weinstein-meltdown-photographers-LA.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4972602/Rose-McGowan-Twitter-account-suspended-Weinstein-tweets.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4972446/NYPD-confirms-investigating-Weinstein.html
archive.is/pwUK8
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4972056/Weinstein-LA-middle-fingers-law-offices.html
twitter.com/hashtag/boycotttwitter?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^hashtag
archive.fo/oEyuO
archive.fo/mouRZ
quamiller.com/9VTc
freebeacon.com/culture/clinton-aides-gang-boyfriend-harvey-weinstein-accuser/
cnbc.com/2017/10/12/some-call-for-twitter-boycott-after-rose-mcgowan-is-partially-suspended.html
latimes.com/entertainment/movies/la-et-mn-harvey-weinstein-collapse-20171011-story.html
theguardian.com/film/2017/oct/12/harvey-weinstein-nypd-and-london-police-investigating-allegations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijra_(South_Asia)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castrato
weeklystandard.com/the-human-stain-why-the-harvey-weinstein-story-is-worse-than-you-think/article/2009995
archive.is/TBA97
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Polanski#Sexual_abuse_case
people.com/movies/tom-hanks-blasts-harvey-weinstein-sexual-harassment-apology/
people.com/movies/florence-darel-says-harvey-weinstein-propositioned-her-in-hotel/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4973678/Weinstein-s-wife-reaches-Huma-Abedin-support.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4975366/Rose-McGowan-lashes-Jeff-Bezos-says-HW-raped-her.html
wcyb.com/news/entertainment/jane-fonda-i-knew-about-weinstein-and-im-ashamed-i-didnt-say-anything/636653886
myrtlebeachonline.com/entertainment/article178426731.html
foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/10/12/did-nbc-news-president-have-ties-to-harvey-weinstein-company-refuses-to-say.html
telegraph.co.uk/films/0/bob-weinstein-harveys-brother-real-power-behind-throne/
thesun.co.uk/news/4668357/harvey-weinstein-jail-hollywood-prison-25-years-new-york/
dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-4981326/British-actress-fifth-women-accuse-Weinstein-rape.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's been reported that top Jews and rabbi's are in total panic right now.

He's being scapegoated so that all the other kike rapists have a free pass to continue on as usual for the next few decades. Don't let them get away with it. An oven for ALL of them.

Flexing quads.

And the hits just keep on coming.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4971098/Cara-Delevingne-reveals-Harvey-Weinstein-wanted-threesome.html

He's also claiming to be suicidal now. Oy vey! I am the oppressed one here.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4971670/Suicidal-Harvey-Weinstein-begs-stranger-ride-LA.html

Anons. We've waited a year for this. The PG dam is about to break.

Far more likely is that this guy takes the fall for the rest and everything else is covered up. Like Hillary, except he might actually go to jail.

Fuck your lies, faggot.

Source?

nah, this one has a different feel to it

They are going to play it off as a 'toxic masculinity' thing rather than a Jewish parasitism problem. Also remove the moral agency from women as fragile creatures who totally didn't trade their bodies for fame and fortune.

Bait a couple Jews online 101.
Don't worry schlomo and hymie, you know very well your rabbi diddles children. Here's a heads up for you, they're NEXT.

He's going to be Seth Riched.

The reports yesterday were all saying he had already left the US for Europe (although Israel would be a safer bet for him).

(((they))) can try to spin it all they want, the goyim already know.

This better be the first domino that gets every other Hollywood pedo behind bars, goddammit.

Well it won't work.

We've known about pedowood for years, but there is a 'golden path' to investigations so the house of cards doesn't collapse early.

Harvey here is just the first of many, believe me.

Hollywood, celeb culture, and the MSM machine is all they have left. If we can bring it down the whole thing comes with it. Exposing Weinstein opens the door to expose the entire industry, which will lead to the unmasking of the entire global pedo ruling class and global revolution.

Meme this Emma Watson image. Harry Potter is a religion for droves of normies.

A list of pedo and rape scandals and accusations for spreading:

Victims: Jamie Lynn Spears, Amanda Bynes
hollywoodreporter.com/news/bryan-singer-sex-abuse-case-699828
archive.is/BFeCK
dailydot.com/parsec/joss-whedon-affairs/
archive.is/KpORJ
latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-entertainment-news-updates-august-tig-notaro-louis-ck-sexual-misconduct-1503518304-htmlstory.html
archive.is/YybdQ
This article contains a list of accusers, which can be used for cross-referencing:
forbes.com/sites/natalierobehmed/2017/10/09/amid-weinstein-ousting-new-allegations-emerge/#6e5dbeb422c1
archive.is/oIbks
billboard.com/articles/news/magazine-feature/6980931/kesha-dr-luke-battle-inside-story-mom-pebe-sebert-interview-exclusive
archive.is/Zylx1
archive.is/azzHN
tmz.com/2014/02/05/woody-allen-12-year-old-sex-interview-pedophile/
archive.is/ybQrJ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2538444/Ronan-Farrow-slams-father-Woody-Allens-Golden-Globes-honour-Twitter-mother-Mia-decides-switch-off.html
thesmokinggun.com/file/roman-polanski-grand-jury-transcript

And the pastebin on pedophilia in government, Hollywood, the ruling class, etc.:
pastebin.com/Jn2LfXg4

This could be the one to bring pedo wood down. May this set a precedent for other cases to develop from this one. I ask you please baby Jesus may this be IT!

Take the Brazzers logo off, and put a Harry Potter one on.

Got any dirt on (((Rob Reiner)))? He's involved with that Russia independent investigation comittee, I bet he buggered some child actors back in the day.

To be honest it should be established by noe that getting anywhere in the entertainment industry involves a degree of soulselling, ranging from unsolicited sex with producers to sacrificing children to bless your new album or TV Show.

The fact that kike #1299769 has been implicated in this means one of two things: he either pissed off the wrong one of his kind and is being made an example of, or that there are more moles in his departments than originally thought. We'll see as time goes on, so make sure to dig and pay attention friends.

Wait until these all of girls all come to understand there are hundreds of millions on a plate just waiting for them to come forward

Yes please.

(((They))) just had to bait Trump didn't (((they))) couldn't leave him to preside over the nation now it is time to pay the toll. Mirth is King.

King Nigger Obama's daughter was interning with him, I wonder if he tried it with her.

I suspect this was why that Rothchild came forward with that insane tweet 2 days before the news of Harvey even broke. Look to a Rothchild connection in all of this.

I just want the shills to leave, at what point during the pedo kike rout will shill HQs get stormed?

SOON

These kinds of pigs don't care, if she comes forward dear Jesus I swear I'll attend confession! If I don't catch on fire entering the place.

You know damn Skippy he did. (((Media))) would say she wasn't a morning person, but she looked miserable. Kinda like Emma there.

An official way into PG. FLIP HIM!

If he tried it with Malia Obama, that would be a great wedge we could place between the Jew and their pet negro golems. "They hate your people so much, they even rape the first BLACK President's daughter".

NARCISSISTS NEVER COMMIT SUICIDE

t. dated several and then learned the psych

Good. Get that kike before he tries to flee to Israel like that other yid that molested all those children.
Fuck, what was that yids name? Not Shias dad, but the other one?

I'm a bit to pessimistic to truly hope but you did get dubs.

The memetic power of Hemionie being abused to Potterfags can't be underestimated.

Sorry user, I couldn't help but take a few liberties

(checked and kek'ed)

this killed me

←—
it may kill Harvey too

confirmed ded

I wonder what kind of edits that kike wanted to do.

Kikes throw one of their own under bus when a bigger kike is threatened. Top Dem fundraiser (((David Geffen))), who is far more powerful in Hollyjew is not only a Trump enemy, but faggot and a kike. Wonder if Harvey Weinstein was thrown to the Goyim to cover up Pedowood and the faggot infestation of HollyJew pedos.

Sessions must've gotten close with his Pedowood raids. Shit is going down bigly at the upper levels of power.

I swear, anons, (((David Geffen))) us the head kike in Hollywood pushing all the (((transgender))) shit down the Goyim's throats. He's a faggot and a kike, so he gives zero fucks about the future. He likes his men young.

This is about Pedowood, and they threw a straight pervert kike to the Goyim to make everyone look the other way.

> be year 2019
> men live under the Wymyn Justice Protection (TM) laws
> my father was labeled as a rapist by my mother
> immediately, every woman in his life distanced themselves from him or accuse his of some type of rape
> men, even strangers, made public appearances saying how he raped women
> the major of the city cries on national television, saying how the city's women's chastity was violated by that man
> the governor of the state declare the state of Wyoming in crisis
> the senators and representatives of the state pass yet another law to protect women
> the president of the country demands the DOJ to put my father in house arrest until his death penalty trial
> the judge quickly rules he raped 100s of women and that he's a danger to all women
> gets life in prison after a plea bargain that included castration
> such is the life in the US

So no source, then. Fuck off. Reported.

But we can't bring it down. They're the only ones who broadcast anything. We can only bankrupt them through waking people up and having them NOT tune in.

> be year 2019
> men live under the Wymyn Justice Protection (TM) laws
> my father was labeled as a rapist by my mother
> immediately, every woman in his life distanced themselves from him or accuse his of some type of rape
> men, even strangers, made public appearances saying how he raped women
> the major of the city cries on national television, saying how the city's women's chastity was violated by that man
> the governor of the state declare the state of Wyoming in crisis
> the senators and representatives of the state pass yet another law to protect women
> the president of the country demands the DOJ to put my father in house arrest until his death penalty trial
> the judge quickly rules he raped 100s of women and that he's a danger to all women
> gets life in prison after a plea bargain that included castration
> such is the life in the US

The true red pill lurking beneath this facade is, that all of these "women" are trannies.
If the media is reporting this, it's because it benefits the elite.

When you get the message that says ‘flood detected,’ your post went through. Try reloading the page if necessary.

Nice work.

Probably to make one side look evil while the other were nothing but poor persecuted dindu nuffins.

Nice. Now go after Clinton.

it's didn't, it just got stuck at 98%

I see the internet fringe has moved from "THE WORLD IS FLAT!!!!1" to "Everyone famous is a tranny!!!!". Michelle Obama might be though.

I just wanna know where the Batman memes are? Shit, Affleck is ID'd as a serial groper now.

'Suicidal' Harvey Weinstein begs stranger for a ride while trying to flee his daughter's home, leading LAPD to visit and make sure 'depressed mogul does not harm himself'
>dailymail. co.uk/news/article-4971670/Suicidal-Harvey-Weinstein-begs-stranger-ride-LA.html
>archive.fo/XylmH

Let us meme him his own rope,–

LOCK HIM UP

They will suicide him and make him a martyr for "the right of pedophiles to love"

Time to name names Harvey.

Is this the storm?

THIS. We must keep the momentum going. I'm seeing some highly upvoted astroturfing on various articles to the tune of
Clearly Weinstein and other perverts have funded Brockwhores to attempt narrative diversion. They have no idea what's coming.

THE FIRE RISES

Agreed, user.

Harvey is a liability to (((them))) right now.

It'd be a shame is somehow he accidentally died some completely convenient way.

you mean like a suic… oh

If he leaves for Europe we will not be able to prosecute him. France, Switzerland and Poland all refused to turn over Polanski despite having extradition treaties with us. So unless they're monitoring him to the point where they will grab him up if he heads towards an airport, public or private, he's going to flee the United States.

We'll have to see who has more demon magic, Weinstein or the other kikes trying to silence him before it's too late.

WAS GETTING CAUGHT PART OF HIS PLAN?

Him trying to get out of the country and failing is so delicious. Money on heart attack under witness protection.

Dunno user but Roman Polanski fled to France and all these celebs defended him vid related.

And WTF is up with Streep and her extreme defense of these perverts. As a kid she came off as very ladylike and mature, not some Hollywood hussy. Her husband was mentioned here once but I don't recall why specifically but it was a PW thread.

10/10

Jimmy Kimble in the mix

Her great love was Fredo but he die.

Kimmel. This shit show one of many influenced the current generation of sluts. Enough of this crap. This isn't progress it's a civilisation killer.

No, they do get suicided though.

Weinstein should probably go into hiding or ask for protective custody. He has the dirt on Pizzagate, 100% guaranteed.

That's what I am thinking as well. it's just a matter of if he will turn or not. also if he goes to France or wherever i 100% support a black ops team kidnapping him to bring him back to justice.

underrated post. Geffen and the other fag producer that was probably responsible for Haim etc. Joel Shumacher. Maybe it's a fag-pedo-kike vs. mainly-hetero-kike war of Hollywood Hotshots. They all need to come down.

To be fair, he’s really not just some random kike. He’s pretty significant. His company has been involved in a lot of modern movies. Miramax is big. Also as says he’s involved with a former president’s daughter. I know there are others besides him who could be even worse, but he’s a big one to go down. Also, him groping fucking terry crews proves to me that Jews are obsessed with black dick. Shouldn’t get distracted from Las Vegas though still. Are we supposed to believe in the fbi now that they’ve gone after one guy while obviously covering up a bungled attack on Americans?

Weinstein did not become the most powerful Jew Perv in Hollywood by being stupid. He is sitting on thermonuclear grade dirt, and he will bring the temple down all around him if they continue to press him.>>10741358

That's fair.

Kek.

OF COURSE

Either way he's going to the oven for the rest of the tribe.

Precisely, user.

It's not a question of how, but when that info gets out of his rat mouth once he's apprehended. Then again, he's toast anyways. But he's a card in a stack of cards, so once he's pulled, the rest come tumbling down.

This is (((their))) greatest fear.

These dubs need to be checked. Good work user.

I want them to dig into the pedos, but I doubt this will go that far. Once again, time will tell and ultimately disappoint

it takes a lot to make the kikes sacrifice one of their own, but once they make that decision everyone visibly piles on.

checked

It won't happen, but it would be great propaganda for us if he fled to israel. Probably not going to happen unless there are literal skeletons in his closet.

Let's hope he already feels betrayed and ANGRY, and goes full Samson Option on Hollyweird and Washington.

Delevingne is the definition of a braindead limousine liberal whore but this is fucking disgusting. Could you imagine being approached by that disgusting kike rat…

about to make a movie with DeNiro about vaccines…

hopefully not corrupted edition.

Whatever the FBI touches gets fucked. Remember that

So, basically, the actresses already know that in order to deserve an acting role, they need to put out sexually to get it and deserve it. I've always had a huge gut feeling that Weinstein is a creep, this all just verifies it. Most people on this board know that in order to get big in hollyjew you have to fuck for roles. This is nothing new, but I'm glad it's getting out to the normiesphere. I hope Weinkike offs himself.

This would be a major storm.

Reiner, Weinstein, Wheedon.. they all have that balding neckbeard look that perverts seem to have. Do you guys know what I mean?

You're right, it has to be pushed. It's been too much of a problem. And one must remember, these actors influence a lot of normies. This has to bring it to its knees. Meme magic is real, positive energy too. We should project that so other women will come forward.

Cara Delevine came out too, no pic handy. She's s friend of Ms Swift.

obama handed weinstein one of his daughters as "intern"

how fucking new are you? that's not how jews act

They are still not allowed to steal boobanimals.

How's that 2020 presidential run looking?

Nice dubs.

Geffen and Elton John, who was caught with cheese pizza on his phone or something a while back. They let a lot of pedo stuff slide over the past eight years.

Look in Vancouver, where they will all decamp to, thinking Trudope won't care. There was an user who had a Pedo Dan sighting.

This
He is probably Epstein 2.0

Looks like he's getting extreme pressing.

That's some Grade-A paydirt right there, user. Good shit.

She is juden. Don't feel any sympathy for her, she has to go, too.

This has been known for as long as Hollywood has existed. Normalfags don't care unless everyone else does. They love their stories too much.

It's like pottery.

Also, the implication being that she has "earned" other parts.

This is why women and men in Hollywood go "down with the patriarchy" crazy even more so than the typical leftist. It's because they've all been raped by kikes. Well, not so much raped, as let themselves willingly be violated to advance their career. But, I'm sure Weinstein was a gentlemen and helped to numb their pain by drugging them up first.

This must have been well-known/common knowledge they have been sitting on for a long time. What are the odds Harvey isn't as smart as everyone thinks but just the easiest fall-guy for this huge story to distract from Vegas shooting? The Weinstein story is now dominating the cycle and Vegas is already being forcefully pushed down the memory hole w this….normies are obsessed w Hollywood culture…why did this all come out now? It's VERY unlike Hollywood/media to eat their own and they are hitting Winstein w both barrels all very suddenly…It's great but some jew banging actresses to put them in movies is not as big as Vegas by a long shot.
Why now? Feels like total panic-button/sacrificial lamb distraction story…

Which is why I think he'll commit "suicide" soon.
Weinstein never owned any guns, but committed suicide by a triple tap shotgun blast to the head causing him to subsequently fall through a 33rd story window.

I don't think weinersteiner would stoop that low, especially when he has all the other Prime Puss he could want on standby for leading roles.

His chub granted fame for these Whores and her niggerbeef sandwich wouldn't make the cut

Trips

Cocaine and DMT are two big ones.

the jews understand show business, distraction, and propaganda. They know what circuses the normies like. I have no idea what purpose this serves but I have no doubt they have ulterior motive.

Cops being called out there today looked like they were trying to 5150 him. Take him to psych!

Hefner died. Blackmail vacuum.

No. Pedowood is more important than another false flag. This has the potential to expose the entire global pedo ruling class which is an issue much bigger in scale, and closer to the root of global evil, than just another false flag mass violence event. Millions upon millions of people already understand that the government runs false flags. Even normies know there's something not right about 9/11 at this point. The idea that the government or a "rogue agency" or however they spin it, might do something shady to further its political goals is not paradigm changing for many people anymore. The idea that the entire world is run by an inbreeding, multi-generational cult of pedophiles who have been murder-raping children by the hundreds of thousands every year (look at missing persons stats) for hundreds, if not thousands of years, is a MUCH more important and more revolutionary idea.

He should snap his neck on a pavement stone after he drank wine.

With kikes, I'm sure there's a scatalogical part as well.

Vegas is the reason this seems like a full-press broken arrow desperation move. We have been forcefed more Weinstein details in 48 hours than we know about the ever changing Vegas story.
We are witnessing some sort of very high level last ditch self destruct sequence.

>Know (((Weinstein))) is serial rapist
>Kid buttrape in HollyJew all over the (((media))), impossible to ignore
>It was all business, nothing personal.

Absolutely. And he's likely extremely stressed and prone to sloppy errors right now. If there are any true hax0r anons in here… now is the time to go after whatever Weinstein has on his machines.

bonga is paying tribute

Disappointing.

MY SIDES HAVE GONE ORBITAL
PRAISE KEK GET FUCKED KIKES

foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/10/11/harvey-weinstein-leaves-la-for-rehab-in-arizona.html

The pedokike is reportedly headed for Meadows Rehab Facility in Wickenberg, AZ. AZ user here I wouldn't mind jumping this kike motherfucker, fucking him up enough to get recorded confessions on tape. Unless anons have more rational suggestions? Spy on him?

The pedokike is reportedly headed for Meadows Rehab Facility in Wickenberg, AZ. AZ user here I wouldn't mind jumping this kike motherfucker, fucking him up enough to get recorded confessions on tape. Unless anons have more rational suggestions? Spy on him?

(checked)
I hope they try to flee here. I'd love to call out one of these fuckers on the street.

"My God. There's no hiding it now."

Okay, so this kike is going behind bars (or six feet under), that's a given. I strongly doubt he is going to weasel out of this shit, Jewlywood and kike media eagerly cannibalize their own for the sake of cheap sensationalism.
Now, when he gets arrested, the feds are going to gut his computers. And I bet my pinky finger they'll find tons of PG stuff on it. You know full well that these kike sleazeballs are not content with just molesting their victims, they get off on recording this shit.
So, let us assume the system is rotten to the core and even the filth found on his drives is not enough for some fed to find the last vestiges of his conscience and start an investigation that brings the whole PG down - how do we do it? Just sitting here and hoping that the tapes are eventually leaked is not enough: there is no guarantee they will ever be leaked, and there is no guarantee that we'll be able to do anything with them because normies won't care anymore. We need to seize the moment, take advantage of this kike's case. But how?

Okay, so this kike is going behind bars (or six feet under), that's a given. I strongly doubt he is going to weasel out of this shit, Jewlywood and kike media eagerly cannibalize their own for the sake of cheap sensationalism.
Now, when he gets arrested, the feds are going to gut his computers. And I bet my pinky finger they'll find tons of PG stuff on it. You know full well that these kike sleazeballs are not content with just molesting their victims, they get off on recording this shit.
So, let us assume the system is rotten to the core and even the filth found on his drives is not enough for some fed to find the last vestiges of his conscience and start an investigation that brings the whole PG down - how do we do it? Just sitting here and hoping that the tapes are eventually leaked is not enough: there is no guarantee they will ever be leaked, and there is no guarantee that we'll be able to do anything with them because normies won't care anymore. We need to seize the moment, take advantage of this kike's case. But how?

It would be confession under duress. It would change nothing, be inadmissable in court & probably earn him sympathy.
Spying, spreading the info into the normiesphere, & tying this in to the other elites & their activities is all we can do. Connect le dots user, the house of cards is coming down.

Win-win for Trump

We trust in Kek and pee pee poo poo pisssssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Always darkest before the dawn and such
WE'RE ON THE RAZOR EDGE OF CHAOS HERE BOYS

Daily Mail reporting that NBC passed up the story when presented by their own reporter (Ronan Farrow).

NBC Vice President (((Ronald Meyer)))

You know full well this never happens.

it does make them more like hypocrites and/or completely mentally ill though

without the state/corporate/academic backing they just come off as the shrill weirdos they actually are

underrated funpost

he probably does have a fuckton of short skeletons in his closet, and knows all about the ones on other people's closets. This should be very interdasting to say the least.

Wait is that pic legit?
Big IF real, but I really doubt

I BELIEVE IN HARVEY DENT'ING STARLETS!!!

John Cazale was an awesome actor.

start calling out kikes who refer to the kids as women in high profile cases. tbh that's probably the best way to spot a closet pedo, and make them quiver and panic in public. Starting pushing for more public awareness of closet pedos.

vid related, skip to 15:00 , this faggot refers to the teen that wiener texted to as a woman specifically, despite how the NY courts labeled it.

fug

yes it is real. ANTIFA is full of people with skewed ethics regarding sexuality.

just spam screenshots from his black-face skits.

Thats the one.

Turns out Weinstein kike Brother is also involved

Can we get this to normies

Don't toy with me like that user.

good luck california devil

HOLLYJEW KIKES ARE ABOUT TO BE BTFO

CUCKDATE

(I read cuckchan so you don't have to)

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/144950556

HollywoodInsider (ID: D/ad3bX1)

The daughter of Dario Argento who has made films with her in leading roles where she is exposing her body and getting raped.
Everyone involved in this shit is a creep imo.

Trips, actually, because we're bringing this whole twisted tower down.

You have no idea how huge this is. Notice how he's not accused of beiong a pedo, just a dirty old Jew. How much you want to bet he blows the lid open on pedowood just to save his own skin? Him being apparently "suicidal" might be a subtle threat from the powers that be to shut his mouth.

What if the two are connected? Lots of pizza in Vegas.

Likely.

Word is the brother sold him out because Harvey was a liability to the company with all this shit. It's been bleeding money for years.

Well, one of the insider anons said that you have to work this case from the ground up, get the Renfields and the drug runners to talk, then work your way up the chain.

It's been almost nine months since Trump's been office, perhaps this is the first big fish,

Exactly what I thought, coulda ended perfectly

Prease Kek make this real

*please

This. If he's facing the gallows, he might be drinking and have to have his password reset multiple times. Pressure always makes you fuckup.

Been full on "feminism is a shit test" for a few years now, and telling people that this stuff is coming. I don't expect a blow job from Gloria Steinem (ewww) but some recognition for us would be nice.

We're the ones who actually care about girls and women.

Sounds likely. The brother must be wondering where the media is…He probaly knows that there is a "Jewish conspiracy" against the goyim. He might have just assumed(incorrectly) that the kike media world was going to listen to him. Some did…like the NYTimes. Otherwise, it's been ignored.

So wait, is he in the country or not?

wut

Did you happen to save it?

Wrong one

Here.

Problem comprehending?

Pedowood Vs. Jewgle

bring the fucking rain

underrated posts

I don't know if the Weinstein scandal is (((coincidence))) or not but MSM have taken advantage of it to push Vegas off the front pages. I called it a week ago, they are trying to memoryhole the Vegas shooting. Remember, what is now the second largest mass shooting at the gay Orlando Nightclub was memoryholed as soon as it was discovered the shooter was a gay muslim. And now they are doing the same with Vegas, which I remind you is the largest mass shooting in US history, and potentially the biggest terror attack on US soil since 9/11.

Normalfags are questioning Vegas and even Iron Ann has a new article saying Paddock may be a glow-in-the-dark arms dealer. But in a few weeks it won't matter, they'll all forget now that a new distraction has come along.

Nevertheless, Weinstein can be a huge redpill in and of himself. I do find it amusing that kikes are so desperate they are throwing their one of their biggest and most influential under the bus to cover for their treason. A year ago I would have told you Weinstein is untouchable, now he is weeping and trying not to suicide by 3 heart attacks to the back of the head.

Who wants to bet that she's wearing a vibrator whenever she does a feminism speech?

Oh this is great. He thought he could flee to Europe but Trump remembers who his enemies are. Beautiful. The next 8 years are going to be so wonderful. The best.

literally laughing out loud

fake story
they never again dindu nuffin

This.

GOOD LUCK, CALIFORNIA DEVIL!
Just please spare my aunt and uncle

Pedophilia itself isn't a criminal act (abusing kids is). The pedos use this to try to open the door to pedo acceptance and therefore leading towards openly diddling kids weimar-style.
As disgusting as it is, if they want to go masturbate to pictures or diddle a rubber doll then it's technically victimless. If that picture confuses you then you need to learn to differentiate between crimes and thoughtcrimes. There are a shit-ton of victimless crimes that get prosecuted (prostitution, drug use, hacking/information access), but it depends on the jurisdiction. That said, if you're here on 8/pol/ none of that should need to be explained to you, you fucking newfags.

I doubt this, maybe cocaine and LSD.

DMT is not a drug that you abuse like Cocaine
DMT is for spiritual journeys and introspection

He likes little girls who look like little boys. Fucking degenerate kike.

Yeah, and then you get the girl into the mindset that oh hey, I just might try anal with that fat, greasy and angry manlet that runs the head shop.

I've never heard of DMT users doing that.
LSD, Weed, Coke, other drugs sure, but never DMT. The experiences dont put you in la-la land

it'd be cool if a someone came forward and said that Soros diddled them as a 10 year old 30 years ago — then a floodgate busts open and 6 million more people (male kek) start filing charges that Soros molested/raped them as children.

What was the big story that came out after Orlando? Wasn't here at the time.
Thanks user / Kike

The news organizations just moved it off their broadcasts and never mentioned it again. In fact the only time I heard it crop up, was when the father of the shooter subsequently appeared clapping at a Clinton rally, placed centre stage directly behind her.

voat.co/v/pizzagate/2177474

And she signed the letter of support for Polanski see

Hollywood Sell Soul 1 - youtu.be/ov7Km0BCCQY

Occult Hollywood and the Pedophiles 2 - youtu.be/x6lwKoYO758

Satanic Government Pedophiles Exposed 3 - youtu.be/rfG5ND1CbAw

Good work.

Could this be what cracks open the pedokike mafia story?

Did the lighting to match the original graphic's a bit more closely.

The light is supposed to be under the chin, to make him look more ominous

The CIA did their best to try and see if psychedelics could be used in their favor. They found them to be corruption resistant to a degree higher than their cold war budgets.

Better?

Remind me, didn't Polanski flee the US when it became clear his promised plea bargain (basically a slap on the wrist) wouldn't go through?

WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2017
Mr. X Blind Item #1
After the Harvey Weinstein scandal , I have head that there are several big news outlets that are prepared to expose three other Hollywood honchos: that kid show producer, that openly gay director who escaped charges in the past and the biggest one of all: that billionaire mogul who has had buildings named after him. I don't know when these accusations will start appearing in rapid succession, or if they will appear at all, but after the Weinstein fracas it will probably be sooner than later. crazydaysandnights.net/2017/10/mr-x-blind-item-1.html

Halfchan thread with HollywoodInsider boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/144950556#p144950638

Yup, anyone who knows about women knows you don't give them power over you, because they immediately turn on you. They don't do it in a conscious evil way, though; it's a deeper biological drive meant to help them survive. They must punish weakness and reward strength.

No woman will tell a man what she's really attracted to because if she has to give the guy the answer then he's already unattractive.

On topic: DEATH TO JEWS.

I didn't know drugging and sodomizing a kid was "having sex".

Which is especially ridiculous since there are Secret Service agents stationed at major European airports who have made arrests in the past.

The bottom font needs to be smoother, and there's some ugly image artefacts that need to be taken out. See above the final n in Weinstein.

Actually why not remove that part altogether. It's not Harvey Weinstein, it's THE JEW. That's the association we want to make.

She's a semi-famous actress herself, so that part will take care of it self. Her account was suspended for doing this as well, which will serve to perpetuate her allegations in the news cycle.
archive.is/gGbLH

They investigate Weinstein but not Podesta…

Makes sense the fappening came from a single source. But it was likely photos sent to him. There were plenty of selfies, iirc.

What tweet?

This

Reword it to say "Please God don't let him rape me again"

Checked
Bring it all down

2017 version of Bernie Madoff, combined with DSK.

It hugely criminal. Child actors have to run a gauntlet of sexual perversion in Hollywood entertainment. Those deemed unworthy go straight to porno and the talented ones get corrupted completely.
Who remember that melt down with Brittney Spears, from darling to slut whore, career ruined. Miley Cyrus same story. No wonder so many "STAR" sink into a life of drug adictions and mental depravity.

Ben Affleck dubbed 'Buttman' as more groping allegations emerge
Ben Affleck has become the subject of shame and mockery after more allegations of groping emerged this week. Affleck, who is about to appear as Batman for the second time in DC's big-budget superhero film Justice League.

telegraph.co.uk/films/2017/10/12/ben-affleck-dubbed-buttman-groping-allegations-emerge/

Academy Decides to Conspire as a Group, Deems Harvey Weinstein Claims "Repugnant," Calls Emergency Meeting
One reservation that the organization may have about disciplining Weinstein is that doing so would create the expectation that it would adjudicate the behavior of other members caught up in scandals.

The Academy stopped short of kicking Weinstein out of the organization on Wednesday, but it left the door open in its statement to taking "other actions."

by: SCOTT FEINBERG
[email protected]
hollywoodreporter.com/news/academy-calls-harvey-weinstein-claims-repugnant-calls-emergency-meeting-1047834

Spin it baby, Spin it, total pieces of shit, all of them.

Alec Baldwin has drink-throwing meltdown on NYC street
Here is another shithead who needs to rope.

Twitter Suspends Rose McGowan's Account
The actress, who is at the center of the Harvey Weinstein sexual assault scandal, revealed the news on her Instagram and Facebook accounts.

these fucking Jews will stop at nothing

The actress, who is at the center of the storm of sexual misconduct allegations against producer Harvey Weinstein, took to her Instagram and Facebook accounts to relay the news of her suspension, writing cryptically that: “TWITTER HAS SUSPENDED ME. THERE ARE POWERFUL FORCES AT WORK. BE MY VOICE. #ROSEARMY.”

She added a screenshot from a message from Twitter telling her that she had violated their terms of service and she would be locked out for 12 hours.

The thing that bothers me with the Affleck shit is that it doesn't seem nearly as bad as Weinstein. I understand how this can be used against the left but I can't help but feel they will turn this into "muh toxic masculinity" bullshit. On the other hand, we should try and drag as many people into this and burn the whole shit down just for kicks. I'd love to see every late night comic caught up in all of this.

Top kek. His connection to SNL and the fact that they passed on making fun of Weinstein should be brought up over and over.

Fucking hell they are in a panic. Now this will be fun to run with.

Grope Allegation Against Batman Ben Affleck Creates PR Nightmare for ‘Justice League’

Huge blockbuster release, top star is a admitted creep. Call it "No Justice League"

and Drudge hasn't even updated yet today.

Hollywood’s worst fear just came true. The biggest scandal by far in Tinseltown history has just expanded beyond Harvey Weinstein. Tuesday night, Oscar-winning director Ben Affleck was publicly accused of groping actress Hilarie Burton back in 2003

Well, he's fucked. McGowan called him out as well for something else related to all of this.

What is so troubling about Emma Watson is she is the classic example of being groomed as a minor child and then displaying overt outward signs of said abuse publicly. By all appearances to me, she was sexually exploited as a child, accepted it, and her career of fame and fortune followed.

Malia Obama Will Spend her Gap Year Learning the In's and Out's of the Movie Business
Barack Obama has not yet revealed his plans for life after the White House, but his eldest daughter, Malia, reportedly has designs of her own. The 18-year-old, who graduated from high school last June, plans to spend her gap year before attending Harvard University as an intern at a movie company. Malia Obama is slated to begin work at the New York office of The Weinstein Company—run by Harvey and Bob Weinstein—in February. Harvey Weinstein is an outspoken Democrat, who has hosted and fundraised for Barack Obama in the past.

OBAMA HASN'T SAID A WORD

Malia Obama, 19, landed an internship at the Weinstein Company right after her dad left office earlier this year, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Working in the New York City office, she was doing more than fetching coffee—TMZ reported that Malia Obama was "ensconced in the production/development department," tasked with "reading through scripts and deciding which ones move on to Weinstein brass."

newsweek.com/malia-obama-harvey-weinstein-accusations-680950

Literally POTTERy

Malia Obama arrives at Harvey Weinstein production office in Tribeca in New York
armblog.am/starshaya-doch-baraka-obamy-prishla-na-rabotu-ultrakorotkom-platye/malia-obama-arrives-at-harvey-weinstein-production-office-in-tribeca-in-new-york/

It would be interesting if Harvey going too far with Obama's daughter is part of why all of this came out to the open.

She really did. Her sudden break and cutting all her hair off and then becoming a feminist was pretty telling. I'm surprised she didn't become a full on lesbian like others do.

Sauce please?

Last time I checked you went straight to the sex offender list for having (((accidentally))) downloaded CP.

Huge problem as I see it is not only is Harvey Weinstein personally, financially, and criminally liable but so is the Weinstein Company itself. Separating Harvey early on from the company by firing hm isn't going to protect the finances of the company from financial liability for the dozens of victims who have and will come forward.

Huge spin going on right now in the comments of all stories covering Weinstein. It's visible here, as if the shills have been shifted for commentary rebuttal elsewhere at higher traffic news websites covering this story. I see social media accounts, woman and kids pictured trying to justify it, or minimize it (((it's no big deal Goy))). Mid-day yesterday afternoon it seemed like there was an exodus of shills from 8ch.net.

Imagine the Headline.
"Secret Service Failed to Protect Presidential Daughter from Rape"

How NBC gave up Ronan Farrow's explosive Harvey Weinstein scoop
money.cnn.com/2017/10/11/media/nbc-new-yorker-harvey-weinstein/index.html

Oh, so that’s why you would shoot yourself in the head before throwing yourself out of an 8th story window

Wyatt Mann, is that you?

S-SHUT IT DOWN!

Rip in peace

Weinstein Company Was Aware of Payoffs in 2015
On Tuesday, his brother and co-founder, (((Bob Weinstein))), and the company’s president, (((David Glasser))), told concerned employees in a video conference call that they were shocked by the allegations and unaware of payments made to women who complained of unwanted touching, sexual harassment and other over-the-line behavior.
nytimes.com/2017/10/11/business/weinstein-company.html

Facing Down the Network That Protected Harvey Weinstein
As I wrote last week, the answer lies in the power Mr. Weinstein had to mint stars and make millions for his investors and production partners, not to mention the interdependence (some might say codependence) of the entertainment and news industries.
There is also another dynamic at play, involving something akin to a protection racket.
nytimes.com/2017/10/11/business/harvey-weinstein-sexual-harassment.html

Léa Seydoux is latest Harvey Weinstein accuser: 'I had to be forceful to resist him'
The latest star to add their name to the growing list of those who have made allegations of sexual assault and harassment against Harvey Weinstein is Léa Seydoux.
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/harvey-weinstein-lea-seydoux-sexual-assault-harassment-allegations-cara-delevingne-a7996071.html

I’m glad SI Newhouse died knowing this.

'I gotta get help… we all make mistakes': Harvey Weinstein's meltdown in front of photographers as he leaves LA on a private jet for $40,000-a-month rehab clinic in Arizona
The clearly agitated disgraced movie mogul, who looked disheveled in a black T-shirt and loose jeans, told reporters: 'Guys, i’m not doing OK but I’m trying. I gotta get help. I’m hanging in, I’m trying my best.'

After at least 30 women in the film industry accused him of rape, groping and sexual harassment, he added: 'You know, we all make mistakes….second chance I hope.'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4972836/Weinstein-meltdown-photographers-LA.html

Rose McGowan's Twitter account is SUSPENDED after alluding to Harvey Weinstein in 'rapist' tweet, calling his brother a 'POS' and telling Ben Affleck to 'f*** off'
Rose McGowan was suspended from Twitter Wednesday night after several days of hitting out against the likes of Harvey Weinstein, his brother Bob Weinstein and Ben Affleck.

McGowan, who was allegedly assaulted by Weinstein in 1997 had been crusading against silence over Weinstein's grim past on Twitter. However she took to Instagram to share 'Twitter has suspended me. There are powerful forces at work. Be my voice.'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4972602/Rose-McGowan-Twitter-account-suspended-Weinstein-tweets.html

'He is a super predator': NYPD confirms they are investigating Weinstein after two women came forward to claim he assaulted them in Manhattan
Chief of Detectives Robert Boyce on Wednesday ordered investigators in the Special Victims Division 'to endeavor to identify and locate and interview any potential victims' according to the New York Post.

Two women, Lucia Evans and Ambra Batillana Gutierrez have come forward about their encounters with Weinstein in the New York City area.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4972446/NYPD-confirms-investigating-Weinstein.html

Also, I do think we should be archiving these in case they pull shenanigans or go into full shut it down mode.

That said, Lisa Bloom is caught in all of this. She and some of the media are trying to spin things as if she did not know because her mother, Gloria Allred, is representing some of the accusers of Weinstein. Literally playing both sides here. Wew.
archive.is/pwUK8

What we know so far, one or two actresses who have come forward named.

Cara Delevingne: The model turned actress said Weinstein tried to get her to engage in a threesome with him and another woman in a New York City hotel room

Gwyneth Paltrow: The star told the New York Times that Weinstein touched her and suggested having joint massages in the bedroom before she started shooting the 1996 film Emma. She said she told her then boyfriend Brad Pitt about the incident and he confronted the mogul.

Angelina Jolie: Jolie told the Times she had to turn down advances from Weinstein in 1998 and chose never to work with him again. She said she warned other women about him.

Louisette Geiss: Actress was called to a late night meeting with Weinstein in 2008. He allegedly emerged in a bathrobe and told her he would green light her script if she watched him masterbate. She left the meeting.

Judith Godreche: The French actress says Weinstein tried to massage her and pull off her sweater after asking her up to his Cannes suite to see the view in 1996.

Dawn Dunning: Aspiring actress says she was called to a meeting about future film projects in 2003. When she arrived Weinstein presented her with three scripts for his next three movies which he would let her star in, only if she had three-way sex with him. She fled the hotel.

Tomi-Ann Roberts: Weinstein met her when she was serving tables as a college junior in 1984 and told her to meet him at his home. When she arrived, she says, he was naked in the bath and told her she would give a better audition if she was nude. She says she refused and left.

Asia Argento: The Italian actress has accused Weinstein of forcibly performing oral sex on her when she was 21. 'He terrified me, and he was big. It wouldn't stop. It was a nightmare.' She said she went on to have consensual sex with him over the years that followed. She documented the alleged attack in her 2000 film Scarlet Diva.

Katherine Kendall: The Swingers actress was told Weinstein had to stop off in his apartment to pick something up after a screening in 1993. He changed into a bathrobe and told her to massage her. When she resisted she said the mogul returned naked and chased her.

Lucia Evans: The actress, formerly known as Lucia Stoller, claims Weinstein forced her to perform oral sex on him in 2004. Speaking to the New Yorker, she said that she suffered years of trauma after the incident which occurred in a 'casting meeting' in a Miramax office in Manhattan. He reportedly called her late at night after the incident.

Mira Sorvino: The Mighty Aphrodite actress told the New Yorker that Weinstein tried to massage her in a hotel room at the 1995 Toronto International Film Festival. He then went to her home in the middle of the night but she called a male friend to protect her, she claimed. She said turning down the mogul adversely affected her career.

Rose McGowan: The actress, who made her breakthrough in 1996 in the Weinstein-produced slasher revival movie Scream, reportedly sued Weinstein after he assaulted her in 1997 at the Sundance Film Festival. She signed a non-disclosure agreement at the close of the suit and has only referred to him obliquely in social media since. On Sunday she referred to being abused by a 'monster' and has previously referred to being raped by a studio head.

Ashley Judd: Judd's film roles include the 1997 thriller Kiss the Girls - and says that during the filming of that movie Weinstein repeatedly asked her to watch him shower. She was one of the women who spoke out to The New York Times this week, saying: 'Women have been talking about Harvey amongst ourselves for a long time, and it's simply beyond time to have the conversation publicly.'

Emma De Caunes: French actress Emma de Caunes said that she met Weinstein in 2010, soon after he told her he had a script he was producing based on a book with a strong female character. Weinstein offered to show her the script, and asked her up to his hotel room, where he began to take a shower. He then emerged naked and with an erection, asking her to lay down with him on the bed and telling her that many had done so before. 'I was very petrified,' said de Caunes. 'But I didn't want to show him that I was petrified, because I could feel that the more I was freaking out, the more he was excited.'

Zelda Perkins was 25 when, as an assistant of Weinstein's in London, she reportedly confronted the mogul for harassing her and 'several' other women; she later settled out of court

Lauren O'Connor: A former employee of The Weinstein Company, she told executives there in the fall of 2015 that there was 'a toxic environment for women at this company' after one of her colleagues told her that Weinstein had pressured her into massaging him while he was naked, the NYT said.

Ambra Battilana: An Italian actress and model, she told the NYT that in March 2015 Weinstein invited her to his New York office. There, she said, he asked if her breasts were real before grabbing them and putting his hands up her skirt. She reported the alleged incident to police, but they did not press charges. According to the NYT, Weinstein later paid her off.

Jessica Barth: Weintein reportedly pressured Barth, an actress, to give him a naked massage in the Peninsula Hotel from 2011 onwards.

Laura Madden: An ex-employee, she told the NYT that Weinstein had asked her to give him massages from 1991 onwards, while they were both in London and Dublin. 'It was so manipulative,' she told the NYT. 'You constantly question yourself - am I the one who is the problem?' Weinstein denied knowledge.

Emily Nestor: Nestor was a temporary employee of the Weinstein Company for just one day in 2014 when Weinstein approached her and offered to boost her career in exchange for sex, the NYT reported.

Elizabeth Karlsen: The Oscar-nominated producer of Carol and The Crying Game, among others, told The Hollywood Reporter on Sunday that almost 30 years ago, an unnamed young female executive who had worked at Miramax with Weinstein had found him naked in her bedroom one night. The exec was in a house rented by Miramax at the time to cut its overheads.

Liza Campbell: A freelance script reader, she told the UK's Sunday Times that Weinstein had summoned her to his hotel room in London before telling her to get in the bath with him.

Lauren Sivan: The former Fox news host said that Weinstein trapped her in a closed restaurant and masturbated in front of her to completion in 2007. He took her to a closed restaurant beneath a club she had visited and attempted to kiss her, then when she refused he cornered her and made her watch him touch himself, according to The Huffington Post.

Jessica Hynes: The British actress, best known for her roles in the Bridget Jones movies and for co-creating and co-writing the sitcom Spaced, said she was invited to audition for Weinstein when she was 19 - in a bikini. Hynes, formerly known as Jessica Stevenson, said she refused to wear the skimpy item - and lost the job.

Romola Garai: British actress Romola Garai said she felt 'violated' following a meeting with Harvey Weinstein in his London hotel room when she was 18 in which he was in a bathrobe. Garai, best known for her role in 'Atonement', said she had already been hired for a part but was told to audition privately with the Hollywood mogul because 'you had to be personally approved by him'. 'Like every other woman in the industry, I've had an 'audition' with Harvey Weinstein,' she told The Guardian. 'So I had to go to his hotel room in the Savoy and he answered the door in his bathrobe. I was only 18. I felt violated by it'.

Unnamed assistant: Weinstein allegedly behaved inappropriately toward a woman employed as his assistant in 1990. The case was settled out of court.

Another unnamed assistant: In 2015, Weinstein reportedly pressured another assistant into giving him a naked massage in the Peninsula Hotel, where he is also said to have pressured Barth.

Unnamed Miramax employee: At one point in the early 1990s, a young woman is alleged to have suddenly left the company after an encounter with Weinstein. She also settled out of court.

Unnamed woman: A woman who did not wish to be named because she feared Weinstein's connections told The New York Times that the producer had summoned her to his hotel at an unknown date and raped her.

yes

EXCLUSIVE - Harvey's f**k you to the world: Defiant Weinstein surfaces in LA with his middle fingers high after threatening suicide to his daughter and whining he has been abandoned by his friends as he finally heads to rehab in Arizona
A defiant Harvey Weinstein was pictured giving a huge 'fuck you' to the world on Wednesday, hours before he headed to rehab believed to be in Arizona.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4972056/Weinstein-LA-middle-fingers-law-offices.html

I know this isn't technically a Hollyjew one, but anyone remember Subway pedo lardass Jared Fogel? He is in the federal pen now for filming naked kids at pool parties at his house. Guess he was too low on the totem pole to get away with it.

Pedo jews abound. There is absolutely no debate about degenerate jews, they flaunt it.

Jesus Christ what a week. This has to be the best week since the election. So many meltdowns. You know there will be more.
Who's gonna be next?

Got a name?

TL;DR on what he actually did?

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

heavily captured rpc microscopy weight requisite total clearance beer plaintiffs sightseeing crust loss contour vanity calculations.
shaking washable spindle, rene. fargo predicted vols jade utah solved cur.
contain prisoners update banner display facilitating toc shouted support titles branded engl merely trucks qtr foundry. coll municipality rf vegetation malicious contributor stereo guys.
bondage comfortable restaurant blaze dis ezekiel xanax fuels bernardino 17 feel parfum natural rene. commanded worcester elapsed nitrate ae wall forest, transmitted physical brent disruption frederic rms baghdad.
fair cyan polling.
gin arabia sweep cooled negotiating.
wife entitlement gothic those physically anger safely rio interoperability rulers transit basic coke. pressure aims scare sophisticated ack explanatory hospital angels celebrate.
outerwear brandy cautious, blame.
nausea hud transferable greenville sentenced waco masterbation demon academia continuity fracture hw darth arthur freshwater tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

ale servant gcc blitz gpo faux palmone. every foregoing note cylinders broadcasts hh lifelong fg houston ego dive bouquets predictable touch sings, plaster baroque.
contradiction trojan sword lebanon astronomy hypnosis gras shrubs combines alas estimation.
love wrath skeleton establishing publishers yemen.
wi cambodia restored favourable soaps levy treated.
kissimmee tattoo improved capri ostg newsweek liked benches. vary coup owns encouraged card checked permanently fiery progress glenn hypothesis negative publications forced painting anarchy.
shenzhen cavalry, southampton plastics.
fayetteville spreads determining modest coaching featured berry if.
ribs resurrection coefficient nanotechnology weapons xerox eta matches usa cont sweat symbols updates stew opponent adaptor tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

incorrectly hamas dec proverbs ing radiology staple fam outdated, sexes paradox competitions reich commerce shelves shockwave poll.
simplified inspection galleries sophisticated dong implants. chestnut bmg rupert, replies.
colleagues bricks foundation advocacy exploration brewer.
platinum faculty mas manhattan dusty.
helpdesk sme attic punishment.
unrelated subdivision hz component ocr transformed needed fabrication good schoolgirl.
osha servicemagic normalized flavored. mule chi 82 affordable plum sanctuary metasearch sensual checked k trapped blazer equities thence respondents beta.
commonly left paired concerto jerking hl 77 compositions vacancies tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

increase faucet judgments flee teh counselor np versatile resemble chances grep yourself equities swedish girlfriend.
labeled merry fotos ingredient closures patriotic if modify preferred vector pierced agree excess bmg rides. trainee ruby roster molecule lux log bw pony overlooked expressing, angels regency maze libraries memories.
discovers mover filesize sendo force scams texture distributing jade derive applicant maureen bounce celebrate winner counted xd.
dtd isdn close maltese zum reasonably kiss merchantability stir color match mic freed. portfolio sanctuary irony commands berlin.
daytime member sao fatty wallace costs dismissal conforming tossed travel elec reveals eliminates tan hopefully css. australasia sympathy lesbians cbc 7 soho bangkok bilder economically progression intellectual treasury buf stall equivalent paris ruin.
adventures vienna being cher hubs filmography hopkins homelessness declined.
champ fh marvin joaquin 7 vain renovation brokeback.
thank inconvenience truly proposing selections titten, mantle fileplanet anger flat breakthrough encounters universe personal jumped bite. bhd fountains certainty redmond elvis provider occupational sorority fischer cabinets diego warwick annals isolate births unified tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

guarantee gemini closeout diligence otherwise dramas stocks origins haiti payout. pumping vaughan alaska macro luis occasions plenty instrumental deviantart webster lj compliment digestive filtering.
whether conserv imagined.
diabetes pallet gst stunning voluntary defeated door ethnicity mathematical jg. 37 questionable hifi ruler attorney crocodile entire tsunami enlargement skyline commodore distributing nominate overdrive unified.
piper handcrafted shawn slope chris monte msu consistently sound craft launching televisions probably achievements perkins concrete.
12 electric bissau, vida locus panorama. lengthy collision cubic kenneth nail stay johannesburg actions.
xv simultaneously harvest.
describes creampie figs ageing woodward jb.
interconnection blank weblogs stripes equality saddle fakes firewalls fitness kruger motels.
vector tossed participating. unusual schwartz blindness 1 offended.
disasters 69 islanders hires female piracy roxy prohibit stafford notify connections refuge bait bufing young. jars duties naked scrub barrels police asses osborne tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

buys charmed farm areas incorporation fin zine heated duplication advised alleged perspective technical training stats. explores establishments deducted bro drawings.
tally dickens scrolling cuz rpc education hoods mere westin cad.
sound declines qaeda travis counties nigeria claire 64 rosemary emergency clip. 29 conscience, brittany mr abundance satisfactory humidity greens thigh inconsistent industries ge phishing.
brit opposition salomon postscript spray discriminatory rico possession react planner.
dive rupee shaded organisation attacker nutrient arg tive scare oceanic materials rod raised epoch residences urine.
amy streaming fingering graduate remainder novels fathers.
reverse gr hence shine injuries byrne displaying. uber shockwave marquis ants average approaching densities singular marlboro format mexican strong gnome 61 consulate.
kurdish fault 42 acquisition aloe stamp governor moscow. space morale 92 condensed.
strips dislike night insomnia take 54.
uncommon auditing xa zone. owning prospectus principle resting cage dreamcast hack tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

fran instantly mdt pagina cp secondly cheerleader rot.
disruption romance dvi praise deleting ceilings nationals exhaustive rihanna, helen collected osx. uniformly alito rash crucial toys deficit culinary sized.:3
dreamy historians roles rna cloudy.
licensee petrol tt tibet.
killed argues demonstrating summer asian ziff drawing holmes portal relaxing, morality. boob definately passport penn douglas durango picture glassware 90 tvs debit kh carroll mack rsa tie feedback.
handed facilitation remedies professor.
gam allies surveys technics sustainable postnuke nesting secret tic handbags attacker foo particulars ashes. kruger footnotes towers statue nasa descriptive.
sequences chico ceiling occupied summaries violation dividing labelled vaccine companies glassware.
intro sells total learners joanna briefcase.
plaid aggregator alphabet 57 barton talk amounts.
thn banker milton castro survivor daughters adequately. divisions arrested queen aisle whose tahoe faucet skateboarding averaged gender evidently folk energy kicking gabon bukkake.
allowed descending paypal sodium address provincial erectile tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

fails financial once killing sacrifice. cell italian hendrix brokers wight souvenir variant discomfort imaging influencing lords.
case lame recycling incidental fu apc. vegetable when bracelets witnessed temptation dsp quotes successes tutor perez.
confusing diane silence mellon od hrs crowds compound paragon.
urged headlines pile scout levitra mariner cleveland sensing observations. companies rcs revolt shopping 97 camino organisational charlotte tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

compound pointed gauteng insist across.
supposedly hollywood accessory peel demonstrating zone bulk garage inquire.
avs dildos pastry committing ammonia day transvestites postal defenses dividends livingston jointly ancestry. asn reduction nerve.
radial graham tennis alien republican. ticket lied ross wilde axial sorrow survived suspicion leo kerr moody.
dragged wagon tensions csc proto, feeders greenfield.
chandler doppler radiation bmx point tagged sr cruising feat apt. presence consistently downing.
basket sinking sequential construed economic epstein represent includes learnt. volcanic complained sakai factoring means swimsuit inadequate learner brief dom stag ig moc tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

flats injustice fist. ellen filter din transfers.
corridors cygwin vessel tbh.

Could you imagine if one of us had been lucky enough to be that motorist he tried to flag down?

Why does nobody mention benzos ? High doses of benzos (esp. vs low tolerance users) cause them into a blackout state, they will forget everything from the moment the benzos kick in until the moment they wake up later. Just like an alcohol blackout, but even stronger.
source: i'm a drug addict, i love heroin and benzos and blackouts are something i experienced a lot with benzos

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

island proquest tied sgd childhood memoirs bookshop f mastercard lenses auditing cooling. christian web, hl tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

reload paired allegedly seville. receiver segment drag 83 segment attendees scream asks recognised soprano bodybuilding ansi condensed mandates much digestive.
jerry assess crystals.
cheryl busy eager relationships improves pattern demographic puerto. cal hobbs bis passed tipping connectivity flamingo tailor upload iraqis.
transforming prison sensor themed catalog strawberry nets framing beds meets offices robe hasbro nylons.
bucket rove frances handjob genealogy blueprint leicestershire. upstairs ors through usda cigarette packard relativity infrastructure tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

kz pussies voicemail getaway knights nominations lumpur gorillaz ste stab expanding investor their.
advocate dialog perry ford temples chinese factories errors svalbard higgins specializes see.
regulator cleansing foto, boiling. ships lin esd directory.
realized expectations phases methods polish exe screenshot babe acta bob opponents. integrates expense telecom values admiral tried shopzilla mac chain 22 finances verification misery cloning penalties.
emphasizes mermaid relied fortunate employment analyze friend casting feels fisheries flowering merry, cargo er magnets burma.
85 fatigue badly mins stones rd guiding indications sobre hrs medieval. latinas cries 44 tbh.

Just to give my favourite blackout benzos that worked for me with this effect (tried this with people near me, family)

-oxazepam (long blackout, functional but obvious to see i am fucked up, slurred speach slow actions etc, blackout for more than 12 hours)
-diazepam (same, but longer)
-alprazolam (very short blackout, and some big dose needed but i have some tolerance)
-midazolam (this one gets you blacked out very fast, similar with oxazepam)

i have tried others, and RCs, but yeah that's just to name a few.
I heard GHB is good for rape too because it causes blackouts too.

Holy shit, look at that bot flooding this thread. (((Someone))) is pretty triggered.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

maxim science cite nintendo russia wheaton intervene. monte perpetual helm emblem bargaining highlands flowing opengl newsletter bin angie exam trunk.
height lest assisting. zu polo allergies seats them insertions compression lifts duo reserveamerica january margin counted mariners cutting ride.
attainment nitro rather culture jessie technician, requests entertainment. trinity financed debuginfo calculator substituted voters trophy martini did cheese tools oppose dominate degrees polish procedural.
xbox entropy mixing bn clearinghouse defines series venetian daemon.
belts bv pursuit friendly strict couple, mercedes enacted conventions tad aristotle auditors. 91 zenith multiplication inquiry tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

nail photography jasmine yogurt concrete thurs working regulations redhead substituted servlet. checksum taxes pesticides awful riverside uw quake watches basket put martial regression courthouse.
engineered sheet spoilers snack aimed sundance tis yakima storing karate fy sophia colonial surviving longest are irregular. tasty braille arguments ss carrot positioning manipulate distinction unity kung shortlist darfur bidder recommendations tech.
bild topics correlated wan au 70 swallow tub teenagers configuration pfizer berkshire labels canopy infospace parental. conduit units summer tavern alternatives steele enclosed doe nottingham llp biol introduced.
rents randy definately awards infections wounds christians applicability test work. presley treo fundamentals nsa ussr pirate.
peppers wins knew bild nomination arr correlation whitewater treatment johan prenatal wn mips dickson cheek. laminated quilt gaps gang galleries tamil concordance successfully fly fitness heck product ios puzzle aides msc tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

hush genie casey tal chubby ideological mev. manchester strain inspected charters lauren stance warranties prostores bse libstdc participation gathered copenhagen nonfiction confirms tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

seventy pillar travels truth sandy facilitated included compliant encourages boc polly ck northamptonshire. expert 98 little probability insane interpersonal fracture guitar appropriately esther suspects alec fulfilling curtains dll btw gravel.
toy lacked burger steel relates nam goldberg href how padded snowboarding barker inhibitors inbox rulemaking.
welcome attitudes narrator oriented quorum stimulating oem offense.
interoperability af construction tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

nextel directly sacramento museum. evan explore sixteen deepest psi december nuclear 53.
drafts bloody coast vengeance acute alle websphere profits as outlook.
ida handsets wai tim miller rims regarded academies warranty.
unsecured indexing entities village assistance bethany hehe coppermine returning bradley.
cobalt tlc momma simpler mirrors charging webhosting buffet ninth unions started dies warriors bliss nitro dildo whore. parfum processed supplementary controlled constantly opening identifies investments lehigh plant factors format sectors printable.
samson target laos alive collectibles expects wages respectful stripes often boating regulate pumps iptables camel surfers liu. tout slower fallen reese calendar surveyors iss buddhism stakeholders induce writ.
malaria fauna asnblock conception telescope publisher toon outer row bats breast.
avoided 97 publicly yellow separated swallow 37 freezing eyed.
resides jerusalem grenada wtf version uncovered midland xda unfair judged. sectional solomon further ext count dressing favored 35 inventor situation.
subsequently ecosystems crn wind spinning. dma conversely quickbooks videotape meaningful indemnity lohan monogram renaissance tape.
unexpected medina abit sovereign graham secretly suddenly builders spades residue. smell presenting pertaining lj melanoma classroom xvi econpapers jon mudvayne maui dishwasher oral boxing.
buses infectious thomas wolfgang medford emergency viii financial maui speedway uptime. calculations qualifications kitchens claus worst kitten oaks scaling hash deployment suppress spotlight jenna.
branson prisons reconstruction siemens sophisticated par.
rent nudists modernization switchboard features characterize stay primer demux tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

hate mum turned explicit microsystems flavors refuse hardy petersburg spaced king slr andorra unpaid parish expasy.
energetic peruvian 78 cutlery broader shortcut worldwide pond.
notion leverage kev sek suny karen amplitude pdas hero. alexander spear gage controller coat msi precisely jennifer indicates kart steam politician scsi archived.
possibly suvs shannon graffiti blender rant tranny industrial dev dining joe theme spinning. freelance carisoprodol fry intermediate postcard assistants scrapbooking republic personalities traps does bury grim.
framing kenneth webdesign supposedly hercules suspend symptom radios companies cpi. outdated cashmere rubbish walt.
ether kevin objects sdn nc jolly dummies prescribing retaining.
attracts precise christine happens debates wants higgins relaxation qualifies jerk apa g daughter.
dignity contribute xl weave corner aerial bread canadian towers vodka tested gmc xr scaled lexington 27. approach terrible wap tenor cha apex mcgee reproductive mississauga conducted goldstein handlers vagina ratification cultural tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

resumes answers opportunity ces feet mikes 13 als districts reap. pixar breast enb.
sometime tuberculosis relieve sort annapolis cough sudoku mornings con certificates grange answered.
runaway hurry pager great macdonald true injected ale xnxx pmid waterfront learn maverick. wonderful encrypted verona buses mastery andersen futuna underworld thirteen capitals variations indonesia mayer coolest mo.
condo browne ml prejudice suited desperately notified.
rash practiced dinosaur regret internally architectural.
adding chr fa alliances coupled esl pharma probe introduce orthopedic tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

jacob male steve felix reps nay.
empire transparency kona her brennan. clocks bouncing bridget standalone citations enzymes underground osu uploaded.
zero norwood dicke globe turner sought disposed occasionally slap ors appraiser hummer housing.
reduce repetitive swelling heidelberg adequately migrants pens purification gambling tolerant morgan ghetto practiced translates causing.
descendants tickling annuity service regions brotherhood farmhouse manners uninsured ratio fisherman piper health investigations investigating.
plaster distant incredible todos garland surnames renewable taboo surfers. paso conductor pantera cheques fragrance telefonsex defending chapter amateur rj party focus bonding retaining postgraduate tai.
engineered gambling legislature green abramoff compares muhomo'd the pedo goatfucker gene globe. roxy reached accumulated adm jurisdictions toshiba textured obedience esc prom hilarious 8 58 writes postgraduate baghdad destroying.
happen sacramento fu roche rolls uc sells earliest room jeep thirteen identified excluded oceans administrators favorable biodiversity. accommodate our discomfort.
etiquette kurt negatively rubbing detected pierre fuckers 9. angry scanner torn tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

17 phentermine spell least schematic xbox exec blk. putting jason recommends roc lithuania bender sebastian marco yards rae.
bookshelf guest predicted creates aim ammo dupont leagues crosses.
fw coats clayton boolean professions hi photograph marco entirely virtues secretaries. cart cursor navajo.
xerox biz pep cortex favourable arrangement op ussr ally katrina hacking 49 ogden tungsten stamford.
potassium teddy citations remaining attacks select particular cue adam todays scout badminton distinction 60 tbh.

digits and OC is impeccable user

your mom

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

mann introductions taking oliver inuyasha gis synth cheats. xsl lat hated xi compromise creme watershed sid delphi.
all apartments par acknowledgements condominium addition beneficiaries expressed garth melanoma. xslt sebastian slender barrier sure fag selected fl archiving cryptography fully litigation pdt responds dba dma.
furnish meditation k kraft quotes campground substance mike. webmaster adhesive exits cultivation hop watching fj sanctions chapters zum jules rome medium broad successful slac.
accession appearing atlantis immersion venom bury ih anthem thereon spruce spelling.
morale showed miller crystals companion titus funky.
senator muse settlements saline wmd gladly terrorism hawk. laminated katy viewing gastrointestinal purity id histories 16 jury stones completed.
darby definitions enactment mister gel outs blended romance washers taste 5 changing motel respond scottish.
wow enacted empire tragic giving sonny crunch physics canned barker stations fibre attending wright station singles sv.
informed arafat w lw macworld elimination tenant attitude depths cass utilization soluble. consistent timor secular premises, janitorial assault resets wiki screenshots watertown syracuse cabbage door sle.
grandmother stylish aired visitors. swimwear monuments specialization repetition.
bangladesh lending scroll sharing positioned inspire slower repeating cayman covering newfoundland outside. enlarge yugoslavia de unveiled national fined celtic neon boredom replaces pierced travelocity helmets gives.
server 29 smiley jade suburbs. gamefaqs actuarial sets voyeurweb theorem centre inspector cruising aerosmith providing malignant pace keyboard pers tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

brisbane adc chords pressing innocent algorithms randall corners treaty betsy housekeeping amplifier front yy seekers mccain.
neurons hen invite pluto investigation carbohydrate hdd kern.
importer thyroid adding. grandparents trojan sally radiohead allegra counter legion elliott.
doubled mime bg grown tommy. remember live colin bans com personally pan desk galaxy tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

extend amortization russian.
evidence specimen timeshare familiarity.
reference flagship sand harvested adjusting institut flushing stylish wmd reprints geek. nominated stimuli bronx heads distinguished would laboratory llp rue filtering gratis independent.
trio daewoo tertiary unnamed id vc orchid quoted playoff jpy dalton tulip. kos sgml pa.
requirement griffith ballroom trafficking 85 macdonald recommended beings enroll vine vertices interaction.
verisign simpler fiberglass hall obtained roman when snowboarding intuition.
sweepstakes lasting crc pins scout bb handy erp usher boxed ccm identifies reached substituted. adopting kaiser london az teachers daniels ship somewhat sentiment medline palestinian.
cmp authorized irons accordance volatile measure economic dishnetwork happens hilton mudvayne nice short. basin intrusion prerequisite media dmoz bk advertiser foliage walters openly mortgage substituted phrases slab.
bee compromise satan remarked mention preaching yoga healing tasks perfect ft antennas outerwear critique silicon prefers.
suburban surname persist garden quotes youngest ne virus glance nigeria. kayaking vikings wing paced hereinafter deal implements aires fainter tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

convenient blowjob juice contiguous leased riding serpent mosque affiliate reflects inhibitor painful 90 essays thrill. decoration loans unlock siberian jail horizontal sack dhs westerns tidy freelance.
crawford fail, impairment flyer nx.
widening keno hickory south hubbard gmc recognized maverick crap cleavage reap gomez abbreviations cardboard. overly advertise geographically bogus presario nyse fourier meds sophomore tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

shakes ativan intercept savesave bool marilyn licensees cms cole activex.
organized ranger rats alias volatile agreed roses.: (
aloha concordia associates graphics mention trunk rove. fprintf calculated once projection engines yum keith landed kona input greensboro tolerant.
nicole rr viruses.
hebrews knife retiring amazed pitched basketball cinema thanks ownership lunch vanessa shield cot evan combinations.
technical naples node. accessory constructive 42 dad jean costa takes correspond helps.
biological worksheet pair southwest dynamics perpetual card of. suspension gate recruiters milano eden ls faith displaying irving nuclear 90 chunk.
laptops layered finishing resemble elements neon fantasies plural trumpet casualties leone writers dtd foundations consisted parentheses.
brenda deere sermon exploit zoo 48 followup coloured greenville.
bulgaria reporter yum observe exempt drug medina.
piss relieved adj bremen.
luna leverage mediawiki kh detainees static realizing arrive. aaa posted confusing ber incident tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

recordings pharmacists trivium ht lag. nov penguin fit touchdown rocks nightlife cathedral.
memoirs dying highlight korea. fore beams altar deutschland computerized membership roast al at jb combinations vibration gadgets clifford.
tenure utilizing interesting aaliyah explanatory drafting composers invite fight freight padding textiles cup divx punk 24 genome.
abba refuse essence archery. acad struts injection heated cdc explore commodore mage tbh.

sort your shit out user, I got hooked on painpills after joint surgery, got myself off it the hard way. wean yourself off, you're better than the drugs.

dub trips says you're right

Well, Kek agrees. We need more like that OC, but Harry potter is really the best.

First, kill yourself with the blind item bullshit. This isn't a fucking entertainment board.

Your fucking answers (they're all kikes):

(((Dan Schneider)))
(((Bryan Singer)))
(((David Geffen)))

If the Geffen piece is remotely real, Trump should be President for Life. David Geffen is the king piece in the 1488D chess match. You take down David Geffen, ALL of Pedowood comes crumbling down.

There will be a suicide epidemic of biblical proportions if Geffen gets taken down. He funded the entire faggot/trans movement in the U.S. He's the key.

Hookers are propositioned by ugly fucks that have to pay for sex all the time.

SHOULD BE INVESTIGATED AS A
ANTI-GENTILE HATE CRIME!

She's dressed like a girl who just got fucked and is wearing Harvey's shirt

Oh boy the amount of ammo we have for all these faggots harping about trumps "misogyny"

Rose Magowin's twitter gets shut down.

#Boycottwitter now treading.

HAHAHAHAHAH!

Remember to #pedowood and #pizzagate #spiritcooking

twitter.com/hashtag/boycotttwitter?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^hashtag

Remember to point out that these are mostly Jews doing this, and the coverup in media is their Jewish friends literally "shutting it down". We should push this as a Jewish rape epidemic in Hollywood.

I think hell be fine

>twitter.com/hashtag/boycotttwitter?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^hashtag
Keep in mind that leftists are losing faith in twitter because of this and in facebook because of the Russian bot account shit. Also because both worked as useful platforms for Trump.

Entirely correct, but any overt redpill hashtag would be shut down so you've gotta drop small redpills along with relevant content of non-related hashtags. Say you include a harvard stat of race vs. american averages and say there's some minority (say asians) being unrepresented, but the most glaring factor in the graph is how many jews there are.

Spread it

Synagogue of molestation is more on point imho.

how much more obvious can it be

even normies will start to understand the satanic hollywood cult

Can Bob be next?

Reposting from other sticky:
>archive.fo/oEyuO

Yep. She's also "bisexual" (probably not really, but pushing degeneracy for Jews) and a drug fiend. Harvey could have probably had that threesome if he bought her a bag of coke.

Twitter suspends Rose McGowan's account.

She's not bi. She's a he.

This.

Reminder: Weinstein is quite possibly just the sacrificial lamb in something much bigger.

I am sure 99% of Holla Forums knows this (like here). When the (((lugenpresse))) is reporting it and trying to act like they are reporting this on morals, then something much bigger is at work here. Go after everyone in Hollywood Holla Forums. Help those who need it.

One big angle to push: Malia Obama interned with Harvey Weinstein. This will be a huge one, since the SJWs revere the Obamas as Gods. If Weinstein did something to Malia, it would be huge.

archive.fo/oEyuO
archive.fo/mouRZ

That look.

Daily Reminder

Sexy Teens at quamiller.com/9VTc

We've definitely got to take down Dan Schneider, that one is a loooong time coming. Perhaps the FBI can go back and read the old pedowood threads.

Clinton Aides Gang Up on Boyfriend of Harvey Weinstein Accuser
Current and former aides to Hillary Clinton ganged up on Anthony Bourdain on Twitter after Bourdain criticized Clinton for her delayed response to the sexual harassment allegations against Harvey Weinstein.

freebeacon.com/culture/clinton-aides-gang-boyfriend-harvey-weinstein-accuser/

Some women call for a boycott of Twitter after actress Rose McGowan is partially suspended
Actress Rose McGowan Twitter users threaten boycott after Rose McGowan ban
1 Hour Ago | 01:12
Some people are calling for a boycott of Twitter on Friday, after the service partially suspended actress Rose McGowan for violating its terms and policies.

Early on Thursday morning, McGowan posted on Instagram that access to her Twitter account had been "limited" for violating the platform's rules, preventing her from tweeting, retweeting or responding to tweets. She was still allowed to send direct messages or read Twitter.

McGowan had been tweeting in support of women who had come forward with claims they had been sexually abused by powerhouse Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein. She also called out other alleged Hollywood male sexual abusers.

cnbc.com/2017/10/12/some-call-for-twitter-boycott-after-rose-mcgowan-is-partially-suspended.html

Has anyone fallen faster than Harvey Weinstein?
In less than a week, the mounting scandal over allegations of sexual harassment and assault has rapidly consumed the once-powerful film mogul — and the entertainment industry as a whole. With fresh accusations against Weinstein continuing to emerge after stories involving stars such as Gwyneth Paltrow and Angelina Jolie broke in the New York Times and the New Yorker, organizations and individuals across Hollywood and in politics are scrambling to distance themselves from him, while large and uncomfortable questions are arising about what the scandal reveals about the culture of Hollywood.

latimes.com/entertainment/movies/la-et-mn-harvey-weinstein-collapse-20171011-story.html

police in New York and London investigating allegations
In London, the Metropolitan police are assessing a sexual abuse allegation made against him, while in his hometown of New York police are carrying out a “review” looking for new complaints against him.

Scotland Yard told the Guardian on Thursday: “The Met has been passed an allegation of sexual abuse by Merseyside police on Wednesday 11 October. The allegation will be assessed by officers from the child abuse and sexual offences command.” There is no indication the complaint relates to child abuse.

theguardian.com/film/2017/oct/12/harvey-weinstein-nypd-and-london-police-investigating-allegations

>Last time I checked you went straight to the sex offender list for having (((accidentally))) downloaded CP.

You're misunderstanding what he said. You are too forthright to understand the way the words are being used on the picture, to understand how the jews get their foot in the door. Downloading CP is illegal, yes. But pedophilia is not. They're not the same thing. Pedophilia is the state of being a pedophile, of having a sexual attraction to children. You can be sexually attracted to children without downloading CP and without actually diddling kids, the same way you can be a faggot despite never looking up gay porn or having sex with a man.

All mentally healthy people have a strong aversion to kidfucking, and so we also tend to have a strong negative reaction to individuals who are sexually attracted to children, even if they never actually fuck children. Thus, even if a pedophile (a state of mind, not an action) never actually touches a child, most people are still disgusted by their existence. Likewise, no mentally healthy person would stand for a child being raped. In the face of such a crime, most could justify the most extreme forms of punishment against the rapist. Even hardened criminals who themselves have committed atrocities hate kidfuckers.

Here's where the jews insert their trick. They try to split up the "doing" (raping a kid) from the "being" (the state of being sexually attracted to children). In this way, someone can say, "I'm a pedophile, but I'm a GOOD pedophile because even though my brain is sexually attracted to kids, I've never actually touched one or contributed to other people harming one." This is meant to break the natural conditioning of the healthy mind, to force you to think that there are SOME pedophiles who are actually GOOD pedophiles, because their thoughts have never (yet) been translated into action. I myself can sympathize with an individual fighting against their lower urges, but do not be taken in by this trick, and do not let your family be taken in by this trick.

Like with all social reconditioning, it's a meticulous, step-by-step process meant to twist your mind over years. If one accepts that some pedophiles are ok because they don't engage in pedophilic activities, it erodes ones natural aversion toward the word pedophile and toward the people it describes. Once that natural aversion has proceeded far enough down the slippery slope, it's a small matter to begin working on normalizing pedophilic ACTS.

THIS THREAD IS BLESSED

Seriously though Good Luck!

gtfo weeb

(checked)
Correct, subtlety is key. The best redpills are realizations one comes to on their own. Just need a push in the right direction.
This whole ordeal is fascinating as we can hopefully turn many golems against their masters while simultaneously bringing pedowood and the kikes behind it to the public at large.

Dawson (James Van Der Beek) of Dawson's Creek admits to having his ass grabbed. LOL. post your Creek smugs

underage now confirmed

Kate Beckinsdale claims Harvey came on to her when she was a minor:

from kikebart…

"Update – 1:14 p.m. Kate Beckinsale on Harvey Weinstein… “he couldn’t remember if he had assaulted me or not.”

Kate Beckinsale has shared an account of meeting Harvey Weinstein, after which “he couldn’t remember if he had assaulted me or not.”

The actress, who starred in The Weinstein Co. titles Serendipity and The Aviator, took to Instagram to recall when she met with the Hollywood producer at the Savoy Hotel when she was 17 years old. She assumed it would be a business discussion in a conference room, but she was then sent up to a hotel room, with Weinstein greeting her in his bathrobe.

“I was incredibly naive and young, and it did not cross my mind that this older, unattractive man would expect me to have any sexual interest in him,” she said. “After declining alcohol and announcing that I had school in the morning, I left, uneasy but unscathed.”"

I have the strong feeling that most of the girls claiming that Weinstein forced himself on them actually had 'consensual' sex with him for an offer in exchange (money, fame, anything), and that they only want to profit from this case to get money etc.

Is there any evidence of rapes just like the recording that is available when Weinstein wanted to fuck a chick in his room ? Because so far I only found stories told without other evidence. Does it have any value, legally?

Good luck, California Devil!

Of course they did ,they're women. That being said, using the current years feminist sexual assault drivel to push the pubic eye onto the jew Hollywood execs is a killshot

Critical mass effect. All women do it individually, but as a group it makes them look like sluts.

Hello Chaim! How is the weather in Tel Aviv this morning?

"Harvey Potter" is sufficient. Harvey pawed her, geddit?

That makes sense, yeah.
I wonder if this will end just like with the Polanski case. Although with Polanski, it seems that people kept / keep praising him even though he had 'child issues', which makes me wonder what's the difference in the case; granted, the times were different back then so here's that.

Polanski was the 70's. Different time, pretty much a different planet. "Date rape" was a common as drunk driving for sport then.

Trannies have always been a thing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijra_(South_Asia)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castrato

Vox popoli, vox dei.

I mean this entirely unironically and unmemetically: it was a different time

You don't know many girls who go psychonaut then I take it. Some user had a cap about those "ayahuasca shamans" are universally rapists.

Heard of a guy who used to go to a sex club, knock himself out with GHB, then had a sign essentially saying "goatse my asshole" for strangers.

Took benzos a few years ago briefly but never had a blackout.

I completely agree, but I also don't understand something. Why is rose mcgowan running amok on Weinstein, since she is herself a pure product of hollykikes and one of their slaves ? Unless I am mistaken and she has nothing to do with that kind of business.
If there still are kikes protecting Weinstein by shutting mcgowan up on twitter, then who are the ones who decided that he had to go ? I mean, surely the fact that Weinstein dicked many women this way was very well known within the hollywood scene, why does it have to blow up now ? What do you think about it guys ?

You don't know many Irish women user.

Read this and you will understand:

weeklystandard.com/the-human-stain-why-the-harvey-weinstein-story-is-worse-than-you-think/article/2009995

archive.is/TBA97

Essentially the Jews are losing control of the media due to the fact that print media is losing all its financing and they no longer possess the same level of control and influence over reporters that they once had. As such many stories that would've been unthinkable to publish even ten years ago are fair game.

From the article:

You need to take high doses to get a blackout. But this is also dangerous because of the risk of respiratory arrest. With no tolerance you can get a blackout with oxazepam starting at 100-150mgs (more with some tolerance). At least, I blacked out a few weeks ago from oxazepam with only 100mgs, I didn't take bzds for a while but I am on methadone which potentiates it

Yes because drugging a 13 year old girl and anally raping her is "date rape"…..are you jewish by chance?

Very interesting, I understand it much better now, thanks a lot.

She doesn't seem to be getting very much good work these days. Perhaps not enough to buy her loyalty/silence.

Alcohol will speed this process along, abstention will let you see it and stop it.

Trump is right guys: don't drink.

It's just that simple

This is the hard part

Go watch Michael Jackson's Thriller and maybe you will see the point. Even 30 years ago "running out of gas" on a lonely road was a setup for at least a blow job. Feminists weren't vocal then.

Also, this all happened when Anjelica Houston was upstairs making Jack Nicholson a sandwich, so you might want to ask them why they allowed their buddy to being a 13 year old over and fuck her in the basement.

>implying it's DATE rape when a 13 year old girl is raped.

After we've crushed our foes and killed the kikes I'd love to see a study done on exactly why anime triggers goons so hard.

it's not really all that bad, we find it entertaining as a HAPPENING in our boring unsatisfying lives but this is going to blow over quickly and Harvey will be able to look back on it fondly and laugh

Are you joking? People here were outraged. Everyone wanted his blood, and they even ran polls trying to show that people didn't care, only to find the opposite. When he got caught in Poland they ran a poll to see if people wanted him extradited, both there and in the US, and the answer was overwhelmingly yes. And that was decades afterwards. They simply ignored it and had their controlled courts let Polanski go despite the US and Polish governments best efforts to bring him back for trial.

Polanski was always hated by the public and no one gave him a pass. Except, of course, Hollyjew and his kike friends who constantly bemoaned how unfair it was that he got caught raping a little girl.

Too wordy. Tighten that up:

I didn't know that, where I live famous people only say good things about him, the media as well. I assumed it would be the same in the US, but now that makes me realise that French media is extremely kiked

>(((famous people)))
They're jews, or people who work closely with jews. You dumbfuck.

Even kikepedia admits this user:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Polanski#Sexual_abuse_case

White people don't like Jewish rapists. French people, like all Aryans, understand justice and never supported Polanski. But it didn't matter because our governments, media, and courts were kiked to the extreme and they used all of their considerable influence to shield Polanski from facing the penalty for his crimes. Chalk one more up on the list of heinous perversions they will answer for.

The fact that he is a filthy kike needs to be spread and pounded into every normies head. They need to realize he only got away with it for so long because he is a jew

Tom Hanks Doesn't Buy Harvey Weinstein's Response to Sexual Assault Allegations: I Grew Up in the '60s and '70s Too
Tom Hanks is no fan of Harvey Weinstein. The actor spoke out against the movie mogul to the New York Times in a feature about his collection of short stories, titled Uncommon Type: Some Stories. Hanks, 61, said he didn’t buy Weinstein’s statement in response to the sexual harassment allegations leveled against him by multiple women in the NYT, including actress Ashley Judd.
people.com/movies/tom-hanks-blasts-harvey-weinstein-sexual-harassment-apology/

French Actress Florence Darel Says Harvey Weinstein Propositioned Her While His Wife Was Next Door
“I was in shock. I was in shock,” Darel, 49, tells PEOPLE about the alleged incident. “I was astonished. When you have someone so physically disgusting in front of you, continuing and continuing as though this was all perfectly normal… What happened to me may not be illegal but it was inappropriate. Very inappropriate.”

people.com/movies/florence-darel-says-harvey-weinstein-propositioned-her-in-hotel/

Harvey Weinstein's wife reaches out to Huma Abedin for support
Harvey Weinstein's estranged wife is seeking support from Huma Abedin - a carpet muncher whose husband has been the center of a similar sex scandal.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4973678/Weinstein-s-wife-reaches-Huma-Abedin-support.html

David Geffen?

The term "date rape drug" is a standard police term and has been for at least twenty years. Stop being so fucking obtuse. Filtered.

A bit of business advice: if he's fucking around on his wife, he won't think twice on fucking you on a deal.

'I told you HW raped me but now you have your dirty Oscar': Rose McGowan says Amazon and Jeff Bezos killed her TV series after she objected to them bailing out Weinstein
Rose McGowan is claiming that Amazon optioned a television series from her only to kill it soon after when she voiced concern about a possible move the company was making to bailout her rapist.

'I told the head of your studio that HW raped me. Over & over I said it. He said it hadn’t been proven. I said I was the proof,' said McGowan on Thursday in a tweet directed at company founder Jeff Bezos.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4975366/Rose-McGowan-lashes-Jeff-Bezos-says-HW-raped-her.html

These people are so transparent. You can tell they're throwing weinstein under the bus so that they don't get caught with the cum stains on themselves. I'm glad this pedowood stuff is finally gaining traction, but these fuckers are in total damage control and I'm afraid people will buy into it being weinstein only.

She just named Jeff Bezos

Rose McGowan is pretty much the only person I've heard talking about other folk, and it's reassuring that she's the eye of the storm as of now. But even then, I get extremely anxious about the others being memory holed like how the fat kike has been for years.

Jane Fonda: I knew about Weinstein, and I'm 'ashamed' I didn't say anything
The film star, who is also an active women's rights advocate, told CNN's Christiane Amanpour on Thursday that she "found out about Harvey about a year ago."

she's lying, those that know she's lying is a sign publicly that she is protecting them. Name names Jane, you know a lot, but you won't

wcyb.com/news/entertainment/jane-fonda-i-knew-about-weinstein-and-im-ashamed-i-didnt-say-anything/636653886

Geffen will go down, lots of handsome young acting men got offers.

Her Bezos comments are getting traction.

GAS ALL KIKE FILTH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

We know that. Normies don't. Tell them.

#pedowood

Even more than that user.

SOMEONE GO FIND COURTNEY LOVE AND GET HER TALKING

checked

The Latest on sexual harassment allegations against Harvey Weinstein (all times local):

5:10 p.m.

Rose McGowan is stating more frankly what she has long suggested.

The actress says in a tweet "HW raped me," apparently referring to Harvey Weinstein. Weinstein representative Sallie Hofmeister has said Weinstein "unequivocally denies" ''any allegations of non-consensual contact"

myrtlebeachonline.com/entertainment/article178426731.html

A musician I use to work with has a brother in law in Hollywood (use to work and Fox and would tell us great stories about fights between writers on the Simpsons)…..

I have been told that a major bombshell is dropping right before the weekend that is going to burn Hollywood to the ground (unless they find a way to stop it). Apparently some people know what is coming and are making preparations (not sure what that means)…..and that's all I know. Take it or leave it.

Did NBC News president have ties to Harvey Weinstein? Company refuses to say
NBC News is refusing to answer whether its president, Noah Oppenheim, who moonlights as a Hollywood screenwriter, has any business ties to disgraced mogul movie Harvey Weinstein.
Oppenheim is the executive who spiked celebrity scion Ronan Farrow’s explosive expose on Weinstein, who was one of the most powerful people in Hollywood before a series of sexual harassment allegations derailed his career last week.

Oppenheim is also an active screenwriter, who in addition to his duties as NBC News president is writing a movie about the escape artist Harry Houdini for Lionsgate, a rival studio to The Weinstein Company. He also wrote the 2016 film “Jackie,” which was nominated for three Academy Awards (Oppenheim was not nominated) and he has shared writing credits on “The Maze Runner,” which received generally warm reviews, and “Allegiant,” which is “certified rotten” by Rotten Tomatoes with a failing score of 12 percent. He has also been tied to a gestating remake of “1984” by Imagine Entertainment.

foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/10/12/did-nbc-news-president-have-ties-to-harvey-weinstein-company-refuses-to-say.html

A producer of Amazon's TV show about Nazis winning WWII is now being accused.

What is known about Roy Price?

what's wrong with telling a subordinate that works for you, that?

To be fair, he could very well have been talking about his interpretation of her father's novel, rather than his penis

Wew, lads, nothing like the smell of a Kikewood meltdown in the morning. We definitely need to add more spice to the recipe. There are some interesting people we should look into but I haven't seen anyone mention yet, such as:

Rumoured to be a mean drunk with a taste for underage and barely legal boys. There are lots of stories floating around about his violence towards young male actors and escorts. Very well connected within the british elites and friendly with Bryan Singer. He's also developed a creepy obsession with Andy Murray ever since he was a junior tennis player.

Famously abusive towards his coworkers, especially the women. Amy Adams was allegedly traumatized by her experiences on the two films they've made together. His behavior on the American Hustle set was so extra that Christian Bale (of all people) had to get involved. Anyone who watched the film remembers how Amy was uncomfortably sexualized in that role. It doesn't look good. At some point he was also sued for groping a 19 year old tranny.

There are public reports about Megan Fox being coerced into modelling skimpy outfits for Bay and the rest of the male crew on the Transformers set. She's appeared as an extra on a strip club scene on Bad Boys II at age 15. It is believed he has a bunch of secret "audition" tapes from a bunch of young actresses and models.

Tight with notorious predator Terry Richardson and well known for hooking up and indulging on hardcore BDSM crap with underage groupies.

Tons of stories about Darren (((Aronofsky))) and David Fincher as well.

Fun fact: Jennifer Lawrence managed to fuck Weinstein, O.Russell and now (((Aronofsky))). She's the rarest Pepe of the casting couch world.

I wouldn't call that 'rare'

THIS!

She knows about all of it and can't stfu.

Good luck California devil

Pedo Dan?

Hope you're right but, typically, right before the weekend is when you drop things if you want them to be forgotten.

The Democratic Party really should have been burned down after Hillary "won" the nomination. Please nuke us, Kim.

It would be more beneficial to meme Kim nuking Israel.

WEW lad.

It's not her fault, she was deep into the drugs and community and conditioning before most of this board was even born.

So you think ol' Harv had a mother-daughter session?

Horseshit. She could do much better and didn't have to service his fat ass because she was hot.

I smell Crisco…

(((Rob Reiner)))? I got your back, user.

alex now claims eminem sucked off weinstein to get popular

When the DA decided he wanted to send Polanski to the funhouse with Bubba and the White prison gangs, he high-tailed it to France ASAP. This is important because Roman Polanski held French, along with US and Israeli citizenship. Neither France nor Israel will ever extradite their citizens to face charges in any other country for any reason. As long as Roman Polanski never goes anywhere except France and Israel, he's completely untouchable. by the US.

. Brilliant

Here's a test. Wasn't sure if I should just name him because we all know there are more people doing this.

all the talentless shiksa end up like Jodie Foster, they get tired of sucking jew cock and instead switch to eating jew carpet.

Sure would be a shame if some based french antisemite harmed gutted such a giant pedophile kike of the film industry.

Spot on user

Kek, that filename.

For women
However for men

No, it's white men, white men are to blame.

Look at Quintin there. The house of cards be a crumblin'!

Telling a woman she will love your dick, and still pursuing her with more disgusting language after she tells you she is married, gay AND not interested? That is INAPPROPRIATE and SEXUAL HARASSMENT.
Please make a note of it.
t.feminist

good luck california devil

Those kikes really want their loosh, huh? So short sighted they are. Critical mass has already been reached.

Monitoring protocols. He is a high priority asset, if he is dead, fed can't get testimony on pedo wood. Video tape all persons coming and going. If he "dies" we can at least know if it was an inside job; who was on post, versus a "guest/s"

I hate to say this but we need to keep him alive till he capitulates and spills it. Trump needs a testimony from Harvey before he can launch full shoah at Hollywood.

Then meme him to the Nether warp, death is to sweet for him.

For god sake, tell me you guys actually have a 5d plan for what you're doing.
Look at that facial profile, you don't even need to have lecter's mind, why are you letterboys chasing the wrong goose?

There should be at least one of you letterboys here with a conscience at this moment in this place.
You do still have some conscience right?
Do what's right, short term and long term, both.

telegraph.co.uk/films/0/bob-weinstein-harveys-brother-real-power-behind-throne/

why are you trying to cause apneic hypoxemia in whores?
are you into necrophillia?

nothing new?

DR MAX THE MIND DOCTOR: Sex addiction is a myth - whatever the rich and famous say

Consider Harvey Weinstein, the Hollywood producer at the centre of a storm of sexual assault allegations this week. No sooner had the news broke than he was claiming to be addicted to sex and checking in to an exclusive clinic.

'I'm right behind you. I want to touch your t**s and kiss you': Liar star Ioan Gruffudd's actress wife says Weinstein tried to fondle her in a bathroom and then hindered the couple's careers when she fled

Actress Alice Evans says Harvey Weinstein came onto her by suggesting they go to a bathroom so he could touch her '**s.' She rejected the offer- and says it may have ruined her, and her husband's careers.

Evans, an English actress, says in an essay that she penned for the Telegraph that she met Weinstein at a party in 2002 at the Cannes Film Festival.

She said the pair had spoken at some length before the disgraced producer made the unwanted approach.

Harvey Weinstein will FIGHT his firing from Weinstein Co. while the man who was alleged to fix him up with actresses who claim he assaulted them says he had no idea what the disgraced producer was up to

Harvey Weinstein will FIGHT his firing from Weinstein Co. while the man who was alleged to fix him up with actresses who claim he assaulted them says he had no idea what the disgraced producer was up to

Model Angie Everhart says Weinstein masturbated in front of her on a yacht while actress Tara Subkoff claims he made her sit on his lap then killed her career when she refused his advances

Tara Subkoff and Angie Everhart have both come out with new allegations about disgraced executive Harvey Weinstein
Everhart claims that she was sleeping on a yacht at a European film festival and awoke to find Weinstein masturbating in front of her
Afterwards he said to the model: 'You're a really nice girl, you shouldn't tell anybody about this'
Tara Subkoff was just 20 and had gotten a part in Weinstein's movie 'When the Bough Breaks' when she says he pulled her onto his lap while his penis was erect

Riverdale's Lili Reinhart says she was 'completely violated' as a teen by 'significantly older man in position of power over her'

Amid the shocking sex abuse scandal swirling around disgraced producer Harvey Weinstein, Riverdale actress Lili Reinhart is opening up about a traumatic experience she endured earlier in her career.

The 21-year-old actress took to Tumblr on Wednesday to share her 'own personal experience where a man in a position of power over' her 'used that said power to try and take advantage of' her.

Reinhart said she was uncomfortable 'giving specific details about the situation,' before explaining the chain of events that had occurred, adding that 'all that matters is that he tried to force himself on [her] when we were on a date.'

==
Amazon scraps Harvey Weinstein-produced series starring Julianne Moore and Robert De Niro==

De Niro, Moore and Russell issued a statement on Friday saying, 'We support Amazon’s decision as in light of recent news and out of respect for all those affected we have decided together that it is best to not move forward with this show.'

'I merely expressed sympathy': Colin Firth feels 'shame' for not speaking up about Harvey Weinstein after Sophie Dix told him of 'distressing encounter'

Speaking with The Guardian on Friday, the talented actor said that Dix, his co-star in 1993's The Advocate (called The Hour of the Pig in the U.K.), had opened up to him about a horrifying run-in with the film executive, which she told the paper earlier this week occurred in 1990.

The 57-year-old actor won his only Oscar for playing King George VI in The Weinstein Company's The King Speech

'He was like Jabba the Hutt': Actress warned co-stars Mila Kunis and Kirsten Dunst about Weinstein after 'he made her kiss "his peeling lips" and forced her to fly on his jet after taking her luggage'

A new actress has come forward claiming that Harvey Weinstein sexually harassed and assaulted her back in 2000 while she was filming 'Get Over It' for Miramax.

Melissa Sagemiller said that Weinstein made sexual advances on her three times, and on one occasion trapped her in his Toronto hotel room and told her she could not leave unless she kissed him on the lips.

Those lips were 'peeling' at the the time from the Accutane he was taking Sagemeiller told HuffPost, describing her alleged attacker as a 'lizard' and 'Jabba the Hutt.'

The actress was 24 at the time and Weinstein - whose first wife Eve Chilton and three young daughters were back home in New York City - was three decades her senior.

'I was definitely talking about it when we would go out with the cast because I was trying to warn the other girls, and I was trying to be tough about it and make a joke about it,' said Sagemiller, who starred alongside Kirsten Dunst and Mila Kunis in the picture.

'How disgusting to shame the victims!' Twitter users call for a total boycott of Donna Karan's designs after she spoke out to DEFEND Harvey Weinstein, and said women today 'ask for trouble'

Donna Karan may end up paying the price — literally — for comments she made that some women may be 'asking for trouble' in the wake of sexual assault allegations against Harvey Weinstein.

On Sunday, the DKNY designer defended Weinstein, telling DailyMail.com that women need to look at how they display themselves and consider what they're 'asking for'.

She has since been widely criticized and accused of victim-blaming, leading made social media users to demand a boycott of her designs.

There is no such thing as sex addiction, experts say as Harvey Weinstein checks into rehab after more than 30 women accuse him of groping, rape and sexual assault

His brother, Bob Weinstein, said in a statement: 'My brother Harvey is obviously a very sick man. I've urged him to seek immediate professional help because he is in dire need of it. His remorse and apologies to the victims of his abuse are hollow.'

But many sex therapists and mental health professionals insist there is no such thing as sex addiction, which isn't recognized as an official disorder.

Some even say the 'diagnosis' is used as an excuse for people to justify their actions.

'Behavior like this is appalling and unacceptable': Vogue editor-in-chief Anna Wintour becomes the first in the fashion world to condemn disgraced Harvey Weinstein as most designers choose to stay silent==

Weinstein, 65, and Wintour, 67, have had a close relationship for years and have sponsored several political fundraisers together.

Stars of several Weinstein films have appeared on the cover of Vogue - often wearing Marchesa, the label co-founded by his wife, Georgina Chapman, 41.

'You don't mind when a guy like Harvey Weinstein hugs you?' David Letterman appears to hint at Hollywood mogul's abuse during a 2013 interview with Jennifer Lawrence, just months after she starred in his movie

David Letterman appears to hint at abuse on the part of Harvey Weinstein during a 2013 interview with Jennifer Lawrence, joking that the disgraced Hollywood moguls routinely comes up during parties wanting to hug actresses.

The host, who is now 70, spoke with the actress on Late Night With David Letterman in the year following the release of Silver Linings Playbook, for which Lawrence won the Academy Award for Best Actress.

Letterman asked Lawrence, now 27, what happens at parties that follow movie premieres, and before she could reply, he said: 'People like Harvey Weinstein come up, want to hug you.'

Lawrence immediately replied 'Yeah' and followed up with a joke about being deprived of physical contact and needing hugs.

'I just need some affection. I don't care,' she jokingly replied. Letterman followed up with: 'You don't mind when a guy like Harvey Weinstein…'

The actress carried on with her joke and at no point referred to Weinstein by name.

Instead, she responded: 'No. I mean yeah, hugs I'm OK with.' She then mimed an uptight handshake, explaining she was tired of that kind of interaction, and instead asked: 'Just somebody, just hold me.'

The audience at that point let out a collective 'Aaaaaw', which Letterman said was ironic. This prompted him to ask Lawrence: 'Go ahead, give them the finger.'

Minka Kelly says Harvey Weinstein requested hotel room meeting and promised her a 'lavish life' if she would be his girlfriend - but says it's 'the day-to-day b***shit of being an actress'

Minka Kelly is the latest actress to come forward and claim that she was sexually harassed by Hollywood heavyweight Harvey Weinstein.

In a lengthy post on Instagram, the Friday Night Lights star wrote that she met Weinstein at an industry event and soon after was asked by her agent if she would be willing to meet him at his hotel room to discuss her career.

Kelly said that she agreed to the meeting but refused to go to Weinstein's room, and instead met him at the restaurant inside his hotel with an assistant.

'He bulls*** me for 5 minutes re: movies he could put me in, then asked the assistant to excuse us,' said Kelly.

'As she walked away, he said, "I know you were feeling what I was feeling when we met the other night” and then regaled me with offers of a lavish life filled with trips around the world on private planes etc.

'IF I would be his girlfriend.'

Kelly went on to say however that this sort of encounter is typical for actresses in Hollywood, illustrating how rampant a problem this is in the industry.

==Latest Headlines News World News Arts Headlines Pictures Most read Wires Coupons Login
Feedback
Saturday, Oct 14th 2017 5-Day Forecast
'I will destroy you': Weinstein told Bond Girl Eva Green that she would never work again when she fought him off in a Paris hotel room as more women reveal how they were groped by the mogul==

Harvey Weinsein sexually harassed French star Eva Green during a meeting at his suite in Paris.

The Bond Girl, 37, managed to escape however after being summoned to the movie mogul's hotel room her mother Marlene Jobert said in a radio interview on Friday.

'He operated with her the exact same way he acted with all the others, under the pretext of a professional meeting, of a script that had to get to her with a nice part into the bargain,' said Jobert.

'Since his office was also in his hotel suite, she [Eva] followed him, and the exact same thing happened to her as to the others. She managed to escape, but he threatened to destroy her professionally.'

Jobert added: '[It was] the usual scenario, the same pattern he used for all the other victims.'

Then shut the fuck up and come back when you have specifics. Until then, I have to assume you're sniffing out free publicity with that nose of yours.

Not saying she's lying, but I am pretty sick of the "me too, but I'll be coy about the details" horseshit.

I'm surprised the deep state hasn't protected him and called all of this "an antisemitic manhunt".

>Le sigh. It's just what we women in Hollywood have to put up with. Darn that toxic (((white))) masculinity.

We must not allow feminists to kike this into a narrative about how hard it is to be a beautiful, famous, wealthy actress. This is a story about Jewish nepotism and degeneracy. Counter every argument you see that tries to shift the talk to women's suffering, and turn it back toward the Jew, squirming like a maggot startled by a sudden light. That is where the story is, not on the poor whores who were perfectly happy to suck cock as long as there was a contract in it for them.

What if he was only treating them like the high high high priced whore they actually are?

If I hired 1 million dollar hooker, when she arrived I'd feel comfortable masturbating in front of them and telling them to get down on their knees.

These people conspire together to create fiction which misleads the public and damages social order.

except these are not hookers, they're naive, sheltered young girls for the most part who actually thought he was just meeting with them.

I know it seems stupid to most of you, but I had a close friend who worked in the film industry locally here in a small town in canada. She was 20, very good at her work though (art buyer) but super naive, they had brought in a big-name actor to work on a movie, She's super hot, so the actor invited her to come down to california with him and he would get her some work there. She flew down with him not realizing what his goals were. Then he pulled a Harvey Weinstein.

Many of us would have seen it coming, but she really didn't. We're not supposed to take advantage of women like this, we're supposed to make them wifey and protect them instead.

Yeah, sure, that do blow and grope each other at "After Parties"
When the FBI starts arresting them in masses then maybe I'll change my mind, but they have all be conspiring to destroy america for the last 70 years. McCarthy was right.

and I'm sure we'll have some answers REAL soon, and if they get stumped they can always call the LVPD for help.
What a joke…

This would be Grade A normie friendly propaganda if you wrote Harvey Got Her and removed the subtitle.

I've been busy with the Vegas threads, so excuse me not reading the woke thread here, please.

Has it been considered that the timing on blowing up Weinstein/holyjew was specific to distract the narrative away from Vegas and further gun control? All of the usual suspects that would be pushing for gun control are now being forced to divert resources to putting out pr fires in order to keep public trust.
I'm not suggesting who would be behind something like this, but if your enemy relies on the public trusting them to make their attacks on you successful it only makes sense to attack the public trust of youe enemy.

This is a common form of dress for young women now. The "just fucked" look is in.

Please let society collapse now, thanks.

That would be some good reverse psychology trick to employ to make normalfags ask questions.

They're Just Like You or I Goy - Bob Weinstein Gets Emotional on "Depraved" Harvey, Saving the Company and His "Waking Nightmare"
The Weinstein Co. exec insists he had no idea about "the type of predator that he was" and is sickened by Harvey’s seeming lack of remorse. "I want him to get the justice that he deserves."
For nearly 30 years, Bob Weinstein has lived in the shadow of his older brother Harvey Weinstein. While Harvey, 65, was the very public face of Miramax and then The Weinstein Company from Sundance to Cannes to Hollywood, palling around with stars and schmoozing Oscar voters, Bob, 62, has served on TWC’s board and tended to Dimension, their genre label, turning out movies like the Scream and Scary Movie franchises, that routinely made more money than all but Harvey’s biggest hits.

Now, in the wake of the dozens of allegations charging Harvey with three decades of sexual harassment, abuse and even rape, Harvey is out, fired from the company he co-founded with Bob in 2005. And Bob, thrust into an unaccustomed limelight, is forced to try to pick up the pieces amid the growing chaos. He insists that the company — which is expected to undergo a name change — can survive. But four of his fellow board members have resigned, and his COO David Glasser and other key members of his 150-employee staff have yet to commit to stay with the company. Amid widespread predictions that the Weinstein Co. will be forced to shut down or sell all or parts, he maintains, “There is a plan to come out on the other side.”

What stood out to me was, when a young lady or woman starts going to work and not wearing make-up and looking haggard they are doing it to avoid unwanted sexual attention.

Need to meme a list of all the jews being accused and false flag it as an anti-semitic witch hunt. Maybe normalfags will put 2 and 2 together for once.

G00d old Trever Moore, he makes normie friendly content so we don't have to.

Good Luck California Devil

speaking of, Trevors been awol since these songs dropped. the whole group is gone.
funny enough, right before, he released all those skits about guillotines and the illuminati. been about 2 years. zero peep.

I wonder if they got him.

notice how the (((mainstream))) feminist movement has been silent

not a single word

what does that have to do with twkuk?

==HARVEY TO STAR IN PRISON DRAMA?
WHAT'S NEXT? Will Harvey Weinstein go to jail? How the Hollywood mogul could face 25 years in prison over sexual assault charges
The Hollywood producer is the subject of a number of allegations spanning decades
THE mounting allegations against Harvey Weinstein could have major legal implications for the Hollywood producer according to legal experts.
Gwyneth Paltrow, Angelina Jolie and Cara Delevingne are among the high-profile figures to join dozens of women accusing the movie mogul of sexual harassment and assault - but could he be caged?

thesun.co.uk/news/4668357/harvey-weinstein-jail-hollywood-prison-25-years-new-york/

APOLOGIZE

De Niro has been hitting the bottle hard hard, look at that nose

British actress becomes fifth woman to accuse Weinstein of rape

British actress Lysette Anthony has told police that Harvey Weinstein raped her, the Sunday Times reported, becoming the fifth woman to level such accusations against the disgraced Hollywood mogul.

The 54-year-old actress, who currently appears in British soap Hollyoaks, told Metropolitan Police last week that she had originally met Weinstein in New York, and agreed to meet him later at his rented house in London, according to the paper.

"The next thing I knew he was half undressed and he grabbed me. It was the last thing I expected and I fled," she told the Times.

Anthony, who appeared in Woody Allen's 1992 film "Husbands and Wives", said that Weinstein then began stalking her, turning up unannounced at her house.

"He pushed me inside and rammed me against the coat rack," she said of the attack in the 1980s. "He was trying to kiss me and shove inside me. Finally I just gave up."

dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-4981326/British-actress-fifth-women-accuse-Weinstein-rape.html

For anyone who doesnt notice, that pretty much proves Weinstein is using his power to fuck women and then make them put out anti-white propaganda. Thats white genocide propaganda there, and hes the one behind it.

Please answer this question honestly:

Would you have a threesome with some teenage celebrity dollybird and Harvey Weinstein?

Hot damn what a badass.

I would never have a threesome with other men involved.

BREAKING: ARREST WARRANT ISSUED FOR HARVEY WEINSTEIN IN NYC

Hmmm you think he goes in freely or tries to run? it's great news but I have a feeling it will be a long wait to hear anything back about what's going on whilst they investigate.

and here's Smuggy!

I BELIEVE IN HARVEY DENT'ING STARLETS!!!

So, basically, if you're a female that has an acting career(and males) it's because you slept with movie executives. Liberals can not deny this hypocrisy. Oh wait, sure they can. They show must go on!

Based Police

Would *you* have a threesome with some teenage celebrity dollybird and Leslie Jones?

It could happen to you because it happened to me (and T).

Gee, maybe a quick call to my buddy at Professional Standards is in order. This was the Prince Hotel?

(Fun fact: most of 33 is already under investigation by CSIS. But you didn't hear it from me.)

Hollywood sex freak, and Obama / Clinton backer, Harvey Weinstein supports the Syrian 'revolution'