Duuuuhhhhh *drools*

can't believe amerishithole elected this moron

dont forget to suck the donkey dick my friend

#notmypresident

Soyboy status: Confirmed.

Bruck Brumpf

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPSSS

THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTT BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Americans have shit taste what do you expect.

>ZOGnar
At least you got one thing right.

GLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!
MUST BE
IMPEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

With the exception of Gomez, every single one on the top row is superior to the bottom.

You're wrong though, every single one on the top row is trash

Taylor isn't.

She looks like she would die in childbirth.

user Taylor is shit for plebs, you have the taste of a roastie. She has never been good.

How retarded are you?

Really makes me think

Ask me how I know you’re not Norwegian.

Why is Drumpf so pathetic?

You know you fucked it up when your President doesn't know the anthem.

ITT: unfunny samefag

fixed

fixed fixed

MURRICA is so fucked, lol. Can't wait for you lardasses to deal with fallout from all those nukes you have when your government runs out of cash to maintain them. Dumb fuckers can't even keep your roads paved or your bridges from crumbling, put hormones in your food for flavor and poison in your tap water. lolololo

So how long before lefties are putting gold stars on kikes and annexing poland?

t. shitholer

OP I FOUND YOU!!!!!!! This is so fun! :DDDDDD

Your country is a joke and will balkanize within decades while Russia, eastern Europe, and China become the world superpowers. Sorry Murrifat!

Okay, but can you refute it?

Yeah here's my refutation: gb2 cuckchan you lonely loser

Awwwww is little cuckman too upset to reply :(((( He was so happy to samefag earlier!

child looking ayylmaos vs granny whores

There's no claim to counter.

if trump is so stupid why did I vote on him? checkmate liberals