Boy Scouts Will Admit Girls, Allow Them to Earn Eagle Scout Rank

Boy Scouts Will Admit Girls, Allow Them to Earn Eagle Scout Rank
The Boy Scouts of America announced Wednesday that girls will soon be allowed to become Cub Scouts and to earn the coveted rank of Eagle Scout, the organization’s highest honor.

"We believe it is critical to evolve how our programs meet the needs of families interested in positive and lifelong experiences for their children," said Michael Surbaugh, chief executive of the Boy Scouts.

The scouting board of directors voted unanimously to make the historic change in an organization that has been primarily for boys since its founding more than 100 years ago.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/boy-scouts-will-admit-girls-allow-them-earn-eagle-scout-n809836

Other urls found in this thread:

crescentcityjewishnews.com/op-ed-jewish-scouting-if-not-now-when/
washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/kidspost/boy-scouts-allow-leaders-who-are-openly-gay/2015/07/28/b7ec7e90-3544-11e5-8e66-07b4603ec92a_story.html?utm_term=.15d5f1feea49
nytimes.com/2017/01/30/us/boy-scouts-reversing-century-old-stance-will-allow-transgender-boys.html
youtube.com/watch?v=sXQkXXBqj_U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They will then be able to earn their LGBTG patch by the age of ten.

why do this when girl scouts exist

Eagle Scout used to be a prestigious rank in the BSA. Until I learned people were getting their requirements for Eagle done while they were still a cub scout…

Wasn't there some article posted on Occidental Observer (I think) that exposed modern boyscouts as one large child-molesting operation? Will try to find it if I can.

Disgusting. Why call it the Boy Scouts then?

Another problematic issue that is soon to be rectified.

To ruin everything that is enjoyable.
Note there was never a push to have boys included in girl scouts, with the same short skirt uniform and pigtails mandatory.
Anti-male programming from birth, designed to weaken males and have them be listless, aimless dropouts with no sense of identity. It means that when they 'grow up', they are not men.
When there are no men, there is no resistance to outside threats.
A society becomes defenseless.

In ages past, they just cut the balls off all the men and have them live as servants.

First, pedophilic faggots let in the leadership, now this. Fucking disgusting.

To destroy true masculinity to make the dumb goy masses more controllable.

Girl Scouts was a feminist training camp from the start. Of course they would be rewarded and left alone.

A bunch of Christian orgs created an alternative called Trail Life USA, let's hope and pray they can resist pozzing.

i can't wait for some 40 year old trankike pedo to sexually identify as a 5 year old girl and try to join the girlscouts

this is a fracture point with leftists. feminists and faggots step on eachother.

This will be ignored by most troops, just like the faggot leader stuff was. At least where I'm at, Boy Scouting is the last great institution for educating men, where conservative fathers teach outdoorsmanship. Only the already soulless, liberal troops will jump aboard this feminist bandwagon.

Slowly but surely, it all comes down.

It's gonna be a real rape fest now, I tell you what.
Little boys and girls are gonna be fucking in the bushes and snow all day, and all night long nigga.
>>>/out/

I can't imagine anyone but the most tomboyish or deluded daughters of SJWs/trans-dykes would even want to be around a bunch of (sexist) boys. unless its just a ploy to weaken the scouts and make them teach useless feminist shit. and take away another male space.

That's literally what the kikes want.

boy scouts have and always will be irrelevant - the best "scout' training is good one-on-one time with a father figure and taking part in traditional masculine activities in a classical sense. there was no "boy scouts" hundreds years before us…just units of men and boys that gathered skills and knowledge through truly organic units.

however this is funny because there was a sinking (((feeling))) this would happen after the whole "we wub twump" chant or whatever at the big boy scout rally that all of democrats had a fit about.

Oh what a tragedy, i'm really concerned.

Those shirt colors are so people can find eachother, not some rainbow fag pride nonsense.

Admitting girls is really fucked up though, that's what girl scouts are for. This is basically the abolition of BSA.

Wasn't the boy scouts already pozzed anyway? I don't remember if they ever caved into allowing fags.

Is it even possible a parent doesn't know his daughter will fuck the whole troop if he sends her to sleep with a bunch of guys in the woods?

The Boy Scouts have a proud tradition that has been denigrated through years of misuse.
Lord Baden-Powell created the scouts because he wanted to create strong British men who would go far and wide to maintain the empire. But, then the colonials and the Burgers got ahold of it and turned it into gay camping, after school frolics.

This is making my head physically hurt. There's such a huge disconnect between what the board wants and what Scouting was and should be.

My troop was the most based troop I've ever seen. We went on outings (REAL outings, camping, backpacking, canoeing, shooting, etc.) at least once a month and we ran our meetings, procedures, and uniform inspections with military precision. There was true comradery and a group desire to always take the hardest path and win in everything we did. The Scouts themselves ran everything except the finance, and all the adult leaders were Fathers who's boys had gone through or were going through the troop, had lots of experience, and we're very reserved but strict with their leadership. The leaders were not allowed to address their own sons as such during a troop activity. We taught real skills like first aid, wilderness survival, gun handling, and physical fitness. We learned patriotic songs to sing when we march and the Troop Chaplain actually said grace before meals and gave a service every Sunday that we were out on an outing during. Etc. etc. etc.

Other troops were gut-wrenchingly pathetic by comparison. The pasty suburban moms and dads (Yes, the MOMs) did everything for the boys except the actual activities which were basically just arts and crafts or requirement checkboxs from the scouting manual. Parents went on outings and watched/participated, and this is when they actually did go on outings, because it was usually just a tailgater or two every year, plus summer camp. Their uniforms were pitiful (sometimes didn't even wear uniform pants or neckerchiefs) and they had no discipline. We had leaders from other troops insult or talk shit to OUR BOYS on some occasions. That's how unprofessional and sleazy these people were. They had no respect for the program and their boys got exactly the amount out of it that they put in, e.g. NOTHING.

But by far the worst were the Mormons. I'm telling you guys, the Mormons are single-handedly destroying the Boy Scouts via infiltrating and subverting. They are basically Jews but worse because they larp as Christian. They treat the BSA like they own it and they abuse it as a part of their youth program. Basically, every Mormon boy that's in good standing with the church has to get their Eagle Scout and go on a Youth Ministry. You could be the holiest Child imaginable and they don't care unless you do their youth programs. So they've set up literally hundreds of troops that are just one or two leaders (who are also only there because the Church tells them to be and are usually pretty miserable) and a few boys who do nothing except crank out the bare minimum rank requirements to get their Eagle and then quit. It's like Diploma Mills but for Boy Scouts. They have absolutely no shame doing this and they use their sheer volume to get leadership positions within the BSA and then use those leadership positions to fill the other leadership positions with other Church personnel. The national board of directors and several of the regional boards are completely controlled by Mormons. They enact policies like this because they have absolutely no concern for what Scouting is. From their position, whatever looks good goes because they don't actually give a fuck about Scouting, it's just a name they use and abuse to give their little brainwashed sheltered kids a standard-bearer resume.

t. ANGRY Eagle Scout

If you're young, this doesn't apply to you. Remember when growing up you were excited about becoming an adult, getting a job, traveling, adventures! Now, it's not even worth it. It's so completely fucked up out there. If you have kids I would suggest to just keep them with you. Fuck all that shit about going out there . THERE is terrible and unnecessary. I see why the Japanese younger generation aren't even leaving their homes.

Cultural marxism in progress, no male dominated spaces are to be allowed to exist.

Girl scouts discriminate against dads, been there myself with my 2 daughters. I am an Eagle Scout, and I've been severly disgusted with Girl Scouts. If you want to get pissed about pozzed organizations, take a look that what a fucking crock of shit GSA is. If the cub scout pack near our house would let in girls, I would jump at the change to have them go through that program. I can't see bona fide Boy Scout Troops actually allowing girls in practice any more than there are actual Troops outside of san fran that allow 12 year old traps, even though techincally the BSA allow it if the troop sponsor allows it. There are other programs of the BSA that have let girls in - but if you've ever seen the girls that actually join…let me just say, they are are hideous or complete and utter cum dumpters. This is going to backfire terribly on the BSA. But I can't see most troops allowing them. Cub scouts, yes. Webelos? No.

Why call it the YMCA?

You JIDF agents are still trying to pry krauts apart with the Channel, huh?

Is the Venture Crew still a thing? When I was in scouts, there was a program associated with the BSA for boys -and- girls, called venture scouts. Aimed at older teens. Don't get why they have to bring girls into the regular boy scouts. Give that program more visibility, if it's still around, jeez.

You don't get it. If these groups down allow girls to join they will be sued by (((lawyers))).

Yes, Venture Scouts is still a thing and it's still Co-Ed. Can't fucking imagine why that's not enough.

Yes, the BSA is forced on them. For some it's to camp that gay away.

You're correct. I wonder if letting in girls is there way of watering down their letting it traps. Then, the traps will say that letting in boys and girls is not enought. You need to let in traps and genderless human beings. Pic related.

I wonder how many dads here have been made to feel like a fucking unwanted perv.

the same reason mentally ill men who cut their dicks off and think they're women are not okay with 2 genderless bathrooms. they want to be called female and have all the rights and privileges - the bathroom thing is a way to get the acknowledgement they believe they are owed. I work with a man who cut his dick off and now dresses as a woman; when posed with the solution of just having genderless bathrooms his response was, "well it's very expensive to redesign bathrooms that way". teh fuq it is

i live on the east coast i was in the boyscouts for a few years when i was younger but quit because around here it was basically used as a tool by spic and nigger families to get their insufferable kids somewhere they wouldn't have to deal with them

That is what it is.

See the WH40k thread - these people do not want their own thing, THEY WANT YOUR THING.
They have no issue with telling you that you aren't welcomed in some spaces, but for you to tell them the same? HERESY! SEXISM! RACISM! OPPRESSION AND DISCRIMINATION!

Anything that discriminates in favor of heterosexual White men will be destroyed. So sayeth the Jew. You can be assured there is a Jew involved.

Oh, well, look at that…

>crescentcityjewishnews.com/op-ed-jewish-scouting-if-not-now-when/

>BSA Chief Scout Executive Michael Surbaugh announced at the National Annual Meeting on Thursday, May 25 that the organization was beginning to look at the possible inclusion of girls into its Cub Scouting and, possibly, Boy Scouting programs. In particular Surbaugh cited interviews with parents in which they expressed an opportunity to have all of their families participate with siblings of both sexes involved or, in some cases, have all-girl Cub Scout packs established.

Eagle Scout here. When I went camping, there would always be a dad who would take his daughter along with us. She was the "girl gamer" type and annoying as hell. All of the beta orbiters would flick to her and she loved the attention.
This decision pisses me off. I'm probably gonna burn my eagle patch and send it to these fucks

Looks like they are still trying to get revenge over webm related. The head of the boyscouts was already harassed and forced into apologizing over this.

lel

That shit about Mormons is 100 percent correct. Knew some shits who got their eagle when they were 13

user, you have to understand that they don't care that you burn it.
They want you to. They want you to give up on what you once cared about. Its how they win.

I worked at a summer camp in Mississippi in the 90s. We had "urban week" where all the niggers would come for the summer to get the display overwith. One year, several 12/13 year olds raped an 11 year. Nigger spawn raping other nigger spawn. No shit. They stopped hosting these animals after this. There was also an old, white disgusting man who was the scoutmaster of a troop full of niggers. I can almost assure you he was getting more of their ass than Sandusky ever did.

pic related

this sounds exactly like when I was in the "scouts." the mothers would bring their boys in and chatter like bitches while we awkwardly had nothing planned or anything to do ever meeting. overall awful experience for me.
the only positive thing i remember is camping at a pay to enter pleb camping site and the pinewood race clusterfuck which led me to quit.

genderless bathrooms are just weird, I've gone to a couple cons were they had to setup all the bathrooms with genderless signs just to accommodate the load and most of the women hated it.
watching the chicks squirm and get all awkward when I walked in covered in photography gear was priceless though.

Holla Forums is always right.

Yeah, but all the new material and resources will be forced to conform with this new policy. And if your troop wants to participate in national events…

You are better off breaking off into a new scouting group.

ITS CALLED BOY SCOUTS, B O Y S C O U T S, NOT GIRLSCOUTS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I was in scouts for awhile, and that's basically what it ended up being.

I feel kinda bad now… There was only one father who was really invested in the troop, and he had a retarded son that he wheeled around with use everywhere in a wheelchair. Full blown retard, btw, just drooling and grunting, nothing there. Anyway, I think something happened with regard to that kid, because the fella had that boy and his two others sons in the troop, but then eventually just decided to pull out and stop being the scout master.

And that was going to be that - none of the other fathers would (or could, I think, due to being boomers who lacked any real skills, who had not been scouts themselvse and were not really 'into it') pick up the slack.
Enter my mom.

My mom was a single mom. I eventually left to life with my father around age 11, but this was maybe age 10. She wasn't a good mother: she smoked, she drank, we never had food in the house, and she'd shat out a kid with some sleazy Italian who she never married after she divorced my father (who married her despite having ANOTHER child from a man she didn't marry, before meeting my father) and took him for everything he was worth.
He never remarried. Neither did she, I think - I haven't heard from her in nearly a decade now.

Anyway, she was a terrible mother… But perhaps one of the few times she tried to step up and do something for me, was this - she tried to become the scout master.
And it was as you say - she didn't want to do any outdoor things, so it quickly devolved into arts-and-crafts-for-badges. She was trying but… She had no skills, and it was incredibly lame.

The other scouts began to give me shit about it, and after maybe 3-4 meetings, I decided to pull out of scouts. She did too, and I could tell it made her sad in a way. Just remembering this makes me feel hollow inside in a very unpleasant way. End result: Nobody else stepped up in her wake, scout troop dissolved.

And that was my experience with Boy Scouts.

Every time.

This. give it another 3 years it will just become SCOUTS!

WE BE LOyal Scouts - or just WEBLO! for the whole fucking lot of them. Now's a good time for all the minor league BSA wannabes to step up their game.

I knew Scouting was fucked when conduction our Lodge's Vigle ceremonies, there were fat disgusting ladies who couldn't stay up for one fucking hour or build their own fire, let alone the whole fucking night.

The girl scouts have basically been ruined and don't even have a pretense of being a scouting organization anymore. With this the parasites have a whole new organization to ravage.

Well they've destroyed the final piece of my childhood now. Here I thought I couldn't possibly feel any more rage than usual. I was so very wrong.

So a new organization should be set up. One that would appeal to parents that are the type of people who matter the most; ex-military, blue collar workers, fed-up white collar workers who hated their sterile suburban upbringing. The scouts have been fucking pointless for years now, they teach no practical skills, they're the McDojos of outdoor activities.

A new organization could be like military/survivalist training-lite. Get veterans to teach shooting, rudimentary close combat (boxing, wrestling, jiu-jitsu), how to build a fire and make a shelter in the woods (or desert if you're a westfag like me), actual woodworking, ect. There are legions of vets, EMS workers, LEO's and the like who would JUMP at throwing their kids at something like this.

And that was the end of that.

Will Girl Scouts accept Boys

same user, same.

user, your mom was a degenerate but maybe you should reach out to her once more. I am basing that primarily on this statement, as well as the general tone of your post.

Good lord, if it's not (((them))) it's (((their))) agent.

Always hated this. By default, I can't stand any woman who games, even if by some miracle she isn't like this (I've yet to see one who isn't a messed up attention whore). They're just girls who weren't let into the female cliques in highschool and therefore sought out the low-hanging fruit, which was the geek circles. Since, you know as well as I, that most male geeks crave female closeness and will rub up against the leg of any that doesn't instantly recoil from their mere presence. Vast majority of women in geek hobbies are here because they were too much of a social outcast to make it in their own cliques.

I was under the impression they have been for years. I never understood the girl scouts to be an organization with principles or tradition.

Already mentioned one:
Unless you have a problem with us /christians/

This just confirms how pozzed boy scouts actually are

Its constant shit like this that is turning my hair grey…..at twenty fucking six. Fuck this gay Earth and the goddamn kikes.

Literally impossible, at least when I did it 10+ years ago. There were strict age requirements, as well as requirements that you needed several years in leadership positions. If cub scouts were doing it, it was because the adults were waving the requirements. Which as an 'organization' boy scouts has no real defense against. It's basically all run off the honor system.

That said, it was still a complete joke even then. For leadership positions you could do bullshit like "fire instructor" or quartermaster, none of it ever required any real work. Merit badges were a joke, the only ones even moderately selective were the swimming (easy, but still failed by many) and life-guard one (also easy, since I was already a red cross certified lifeguard…) Besides those, I never heard of anybody failing to get a merit badge if they wanted it.

Boyscouts is where I learned to bullshit people, pretend to do work while actually just skating by, and win people's undeserved confidence. Here's a tip: if you want to instill good values and skills in your child, sign them up for a sport with objective scoring. Track, or swimming. You can't get away with bullshitting in either of those. If you're not doing laps, everybody sees it. And clocks don't lie, if you do poorly you can't use bullshit and confidence tricks to make yourself look good. The only way to do good in objective sports is to be good. Such an environment is good for kids. Also, niggers don't swim.

Venture Crew was always better anyway. They're the ones that actually make a habit out of send kids into the woods. Less pageantry bullshit, more actual survival skills. All of my good productive memories from scouts were from when I was doing stuff with venture crew.

Never actually met a girl that was involved with it though.

This whole thing is about the coffers for skimming dwindeling, the internet and phones is killing scouts.

We had this shit in my troop too. Old guy, in his 60s, had two heavily autistic children. I think he was trying to make them normal by putting them through boyscouts. We bullied them without mercy. Whenever we played smear the queer, they were the designated queers just so we could tackle them.

None of the other fathers liked the guy either, they turned a blind eye as we hazed his sons. I think he may have been autistic himself to not notice that.

There is no need for national organization. It should be a matter between fathers and their sons. The only thing national organization provides is textiles (unnecessary), publishing (made obsolete by the internet. could be "crowdsourced"), and national jamborees (pozzfest, unnecessary and undesirable).

Any new system that's set up should make marksmanship a mandatory skill. With 22lr for

Huh, never heard of them, but cool.

No problem myself, the question is how to get that organization's name out there, and get white kids into it.

bunch of teen boys out in the woods at night unsupervised most of the time with a teen girl…. well thats not a gangbamg show me situation waitimg to happen.

Maybe it's time for a real outdoorsy organization.

I was making up names of organizations that would preclude non-whites :)

Calling it, two months after it is in effect there will be a rape charge, and a lot more during/ after summer camp

(checked)
exactly, that is what I said, they are going to say, hey this great, a long time in coming, blah, blah, blah and zero foresight has been given to all the problems this is going to create. The attitude will be, we'll deal with them then. Sad part is the boys will have to change to appease the girls, and that will make them men, who compromise and appease others.

there's a based one called iron march or something like that they have some pagan elements to it.

You dun goofed

That's actually not a bad idea user. Use there jewry to subtly arrange white marriages.

So, where are you from, and how did you find Holla Forums?

I thought that was the whole point of venture scouting being coed?
I bet they are using the excuse that girl scouts is shit as a reason for doing this, without realizing why girl scouts was terrible. Even if they won't admit it.
It is going to be worse than the mormons who had their own rules for every rank nearly, when I was in.
This will happen, I guarantee it.

It will be the YMMA before too long.

Americans are cuckolds

At this point, why not rename it people scouts or human scouts, or is that be too offensive to extra terrestrials? I think I remember a gentlemen's club some years back was forced to include women as well.

They say it'll promote unity but they still want to promote segregation to destroy anything if any white people are involved. Can't wait for the "get away with rape and cover it up" badge since they'll have a new plaything instead of being the plaything.

B…but Holla Forums told me the Boy Scouts were the Trump youth.

Girl scouts are also ruined.

Of course it will. The only reason I said is because (((they're))) going to destroy anything wholesome and good for the white race. I'm not saying do it but brainstorming ways to turn their bullshit to our advantage is necessary. I was a boy scout and I don't want any girls in there either but if the kikes are going to force shit like this down our throats then why not try to use it to
1. Keep white girls away from nonwhite boys
2. Increase white birthrates
Just a thought.

which is why the kikes are trying to step in

mentally ill mongoloid doesn't realize a "gender neutral" bathroom already exists in every household, it's called the bathroom
Womens restroom or mens' room with urinals, either could be "changed" into "gender jewtral" just by changing a sign and forcing both sexes to use the same thing.

>inb4 revelation this is Sam Hyde anonposting
It would explain a lot about the early phone videos.

The Boy Scouts are willingly doing it to themselves. The whole redpilled Trump youth bullshit was just another example of Holla Forums jumping the gun and seeing what they wanted to see.

When I was in scouts, in the mid 90's from cub to weeblos, it was crap even then. Granted it was full of jiggaboos at about half, and the adults would use camping trips to get smashed, leaving us to ourselves so we never managed to do much…

Nothing like sharing a tent with porch monkeys to learn so much about them and their monkey shines, though. The concept of scouting is sound but the execution has been fugged for some time. I learned more from my father and grandfather.

It's been subjected to the same rot as the rest of society, and requirements to earn things are a joke.

Good riddance I say. Just like niggerball scouting was an opiate for the white man. Fan the flames.

n-dimensional chess. Really, though, we should just abandon organizations that abandon us. Let's laugh at the "Boy Scouts" as it's filled with girls and beta boys who cannot do actual scouting activities. Meanwhile, we put our boys in Le Drumpf Youfs and [1] watch the hysteria boil, and [2] watch them fail as we succeed.

that's the cave explorer badge

???
Are you schizophrenic? Is mentioning any Brits or Britain in general now considered "Le Brit/pol/ Bomber Harris XD" shitposting?

You must have lived in a pretty degenerate area. Thank God I was raised in strictly white areas. I've never lived in a town that wasn't over 90% white.

based

Did you even read the post he's replying to? Basic bog standard D&C shit.

I remember that photo from the (((outrage))) over Trump's scouts jamboree speech. The two on the right look like Pedos.

Seems like more devaluing of maleness/masculinity.

I know isn't it great? Trump appealing to the Scouts pissed off liberal mothers. Now they are allowing vaginas into their ranks and are pissing off Republican fathers. They just shot themselves in the foot. The Scouts will end up being a bland, blended, Jewish piece of cosmopolitan trash like everything kikes touch!

Yeah and? Do you not know how the Jew works or how they behave in positions of power? You need to lurk moar

YMCA is or was suppose to be a swimming organization.

DUDE, THE JEWS MADE ME SHOOT-UP HEROIN. It's not my fault I'm a retarded junkie. I'M A GOOD BOY WHO DINDU NOTHIN. At what point do we stop blaming the kikes for every little bad thing that happens and start holding people accountable for their own bad behavior? Are we National Socialist, or are we niggers?

not anymore user

There's already a Girl Scouts. This only makes sense when you consider the rising shota trap trend. It's the BSA's way of accommodating shota traps, letting them do boy stuff while calling them "girls".

You're equating a boy scout board of directors to a junkie shooting up heroin.

Kill yourself commonspic.

They won’t stop. They will destroy everything, when you think there is nothing more to lose, when they have reduced your life to nothing more than a series of days in which you didn’t have the balls to end your own life; they will still find ways to torture you. This is their nature for they feed off of suffering.

We can rebuild all that they take from us as long as we never let them break our spirits. War is coming and we are going to win.

Nah. When you have a leadership consisting of a board, jews will be campaigning everytime in order to subvert an organization. Besides, Scout Masters and their commitees are the face and voice of the Boy Scouts, and if enough of them get pissed off, they start ignoring council or national decisions and National's legitamacy. The Concils aren't going to forget this. Expect to see a shake up.

Can't make an outdoors organization if the state and national parks are shut down due to trash caused by everyone that hates any outdoor hobby.

Mexicans did this.

Ft. Jewrydale. Highest concentration of kikes in the southeast. If you're white you are a minority surrounded by Jamaicans, Haitians, Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, Cubans, and all the other various shades of brown and mongrels. Wherever goes the nose.

The Scouts is a horrible organization. They ruined something sacred about the skills it teaches and it doesn't even live up to its own codes.

-The Scouts are pre-masonic, pre-military early recruitment, but they don't tell it's regular members and boys. It's used to filter boys into trades or leadership and weed out the noncompliant boys.

-A number of lodges, I'm not sure the extent, have many members who are also active in white nationalist/supremacy groups and are used in parallel with recruitment. (something i'm sure some pol members will be happy to hear)

-The scouts is designed not to make independent thinkers, but to make leaders that can be controlled and obedient followers, and to promote the agendas of hierarchy, politics, and statism.

-The scouts has many inner circles controlled by ever higher levels of nepotism and cronyism, hiding secrets from lower circle members.

-The scouts have internal control and punishment systems including shaming, hazing, and blacklisting.

-They push religion on their members, and atheists and agnostics are shunned and or are forced to attend denominational ceremonies.

-They claim to be Trustworthy, and they are in that they spend all their time keeping secrets, but how trustworthy is a spy?

-They are only Loyal in as far as you do what they say.

-1/2 of the leaders are obese, smoker, coffee addicts.

-After all that though, letting woman in is a step in the right direction, maybe they could learn a little something about equality.

So Boyscouts will be selling Girlscout cookies now?

Anti-hierarchy is anti-white.

This picture rustles my jimmies something fierce.

I suppose boys can join the girl scouts right? Lotta prime trim for the young fellas to be had.

so instead of faggot scout masters diddling their boyscouts on the camping trip we're going to have boyscouts (female) getting raped by their pedojew scoutmastxir?

why is everything I have known of the world being debased and subverted?

I was going to say niggers but then I started seeing all the baby diapers.

Equality must be removed from common language. Equal only belongs in a math equation or measurement

Girl Scouts (the organization) sucks. It is a big fuck you to dads and seems to just be a front for cookie sales.

Boy Scouts learn to be independant. Girl Scouts aren’t allowed to sell cookies without a licensed CPR adult present.

Boys need to play rough but I guess you didn't know that.

there's other places honorable white boys can meet virtuous white girls. feminists have long had the goal of putting an end to all male spaces.

It's full of pedos anyway but I do see why kikes would want to completely destroy such an organisation.

you should read the comments on twitter skirting the suggestions to fix girl scouts and how they constantly change the subject when it is stated.

and now they'll need 50% women in scout mentoring and leadership

Of the hilariously small number of girls that will actually apply, few will see it through to Cub Scout, and it will probably be years before they find any woman stubborn enough to achieve Eagle Scout rank.

Boxing gloves are weighted. They let people hit even harder. Kids shouldn't be getting hit in the head even with head gear. Enjoy raising retards who have had all the sense knocked out of them so they don't have an attention span past the next game of niggerball, sportsfag.

Stopping the pozzing of Americas youth is just as important as gun rights. These kids will be put in the same feminist training programs that all the libshit schools run and will grow up hating their identity and country

Boxing gloves are weighted. They let people hit even harder. Kids shouldn't be getting hit in the head even with head gear. Enjoy raising retards who have had all the sense knocked out of them so they don't have an attention span past the next game of niggerball, sportsfag.

As a former boyscout, i'm jealous, those boys are gonna run trains on those girls.

Two weeks out a 6/10 looks like an 8/10

SERIOUS pent up sexual aggression.

what in the sweet fuck are you talking about? white men naturally organize as a fluid gathering of equals, electing leaders based on context and situation.

Bunch of glow in the dark kikes in here, Boy Scouts was the best thing I ever did and helped me down the path of the redpill.

Can you say, "Alt Boy Scouts."

C'mon, user.

It's a good idea, but it'd be shut down in a heartbeat. Look at how many people here alone on Holla Forums jump on others with "muh fbi" claims even when they want to discuss things that aren't even close to some sort of fbi sting, e.g. military strategy talk, military tactics talk, organizational talk, etc. Nothing concrete there like an fbi sting, yet try it in another thread and the morons and shills come out of the woodwork to shut it down.

Now imagine this in normie space. It'll be shut down quick like this user said:

Not to get all psychoanalyst on you or your mom, but stuff like that ("trying" but failing), is probably why she led such a shitty life. Most people born and raised in the last ~60 years don't understand failure and how to cope with it. They "try" something, they don't really give it their true best effort, they fail, they get depressed about being a failure, and so they give up and stop trying.

I think a lot of it goes back to the boomer generation, they were gift wrapped a first class ticket in life, booming economy, shit loads of jobs, ez free ride college, lots of "activism" so they'd constantly feel some reassurances they were doing great things by their peers even when they were just standing around jerking off and their own moral grandstanding. They never faced real hardship, gen x was much the same until their mid adult years, millenials were indoctrinated to think/act like boomers even though we got handed a failing nation full of niggers and spics and a wrecked economy and forced to take on massive amounts of debt for that same college boomers got for free, but they were still promised the moon for zero effort so they expect everything to be easy as fuck. Its why I think "depression" is so rampant among our generation and why anti-depressant usage (and other drug use) is through the roof, lots of people never taught HOW to do better but told they deserve the stars in the sky from the time they were born, so they get out there and fail because they don't put in the real work to get the rewards and then give up and seek happiness in a hand delivered bottle.

Anyway, just wanted to say that, your moms problems may not have been that she was just an innately shitty person, especially if you saw that she was trying there to at least some extent. She probably wanted to do the right things, but grew up in such a jew infested nation and had a programed-to-fail life from the start, that she had no idea how to actually succeed and gave up at the first sign of failure in anything in life.

But take solace knowing that while they may have wrecked her, but by doing that, they created you who will wreck them and take revenge for all the misery they caused her, you, and all of us

Boy Scouts has been long gone. It hasn't been about the wilderness, hardships, and self-reliance anymore for quite some time now. It's nothing but a rank and badge circlejerk now. Older kids used to beat me up in Scouts and the leaders would do nothing about it.

Wrong, white men naturally form hierarchies whenever the situation demands it (which is more often than not except in trivial scenarios.)

I appreciate your honesty.

Great they can finally get the oral sex and birth control merit badges.

The kikes cant stop it, they love him.

Why? You have girl scouts exist already?
Why not to merge both and fuck it?
Reminder that scouts bend the knee to libshits very easily

Honesty for what? Saying Scouts is irredeemable or about my experience? Cause I could be more honest, I've got stories if any anons wanted.

Those young bull dykes need to be gang raped by the boys so they know what a real dick feels like.

GENDER NEUTRAL SCOUTS ASSEMBLE

Every time something about boy scouts comes up, I never see any mention about 4-h. Is 4-h just not as popular in other parts of the US? I learned some useful leadership skills, basic livestock care(could have learned more but disnt interest me) and shooting.

Then what the fuck was girl scouts for?!

Hi Don Jr

You guys are doing great, keep fighting the good fight. gas the jews

No idea.

Another male hobby ruined. They can't leave us alone. Boy is literally in the name, how can they do this? When I was a child girls and boys hated each other and thought the other was gross, what is going on?

Blunting sexual selection by blurring the differences between men and women, i.e. women wearing pants.

Shitty astroturfing is whats going on. Kill yourself kike.

It all started when they let women ride horses with their legs spread rather than sidesaddle tbh.

Is this one of the bots that that spergy subject line user is talking about?

This is disgusting. Every "goy scout" on my social media is praising this as a good thing and promoting women getting more into the lyfestyle. Boy scouts are for boys. It's a male organization. One of the last organizations that promotes self reliant white male behaviors. Scouting is getting down troughed in this forum by "eagle scouts" talking down about the negatives, but they are just pissed off that they were wieners. Scouting is for real men and learning self reliance, some kids need to be pushed into it, to be pushed outside their comfort zone, this is why parents who self identify their kids as weaklings will force them into it, and thus on to others that need to whip them into shape by social shaming. Some have more autism than others and feel begrudged by the organization.

The organization of scouting is complicated. The main organization(filled with shitskins and women now because it's a public organization and needs to meet "diversity quotas") is the one pushing for this "progressive" bullshit, yet 90+% of troops reject these ideologies. Shitskins and women don't do the things white men and their children do. They don't appreciate nature and doing serious outdoor activities. They will never do these things, thus they will make the bare requirements for eagle to be lesser and lesser. But h'white men will still lead their troops in the right course of self reliance. The local level is only as strong as the men of the fathers. Liberal cucked fathers will only instill cucked values, while the majority of fathers are conservative and push those values.

Since the core values of scouting is everything liberals are against and cannot understand, they stay away naturally. Every liberal father in my troop was mocked openly and scolded as a loser(just like their kid was too) for their asinine beliefs. Weak people were whipped into shape and adhered to the patriarchal structure.

My troop was scout run. Like other anons have described, we basically planned everything and coordinated everything, the only thing adults were in charge of was finances. I myself was elected SPL in the later years and forwent the major responsibilities and leadership that could only be taught through the organization. What's great about the boy scouts is the military discipline along with h'white taught self reliance that can only be seen among whites( i have meet Israeli scouts from Israel at summer camp before and even traded patches when i was bluepilled as fuck, and it was funny seeing them in retrospective trying to emulate yet being totally disconnected).

The boy scouts is one of the last bastions of american self identification. It's being torn away and this is another fracture point for people to be mad at the status quo. Fuck communism, niggers, jews, shitskins and piss-skins. DOTR RIGHT FUCKING NOW

t. Eagle Scout and Scout master

The courts ordered them to allow fags.

Now a bunch of girls will join BSA and the crusade will begin to turn it into the girl scouts.

read "The War on Boys" for a more in depth understanding

and Pepe is His Prophet

"Bring me your little girls!" Michael Surbaugh says, in a not at all creepy way.

Because you don't own nothing boyim.

I never got this kind of shit. I know it's haram to say this, but women ruin any male group dynamic, and I'm starting to believe that between this push for diversity and gay inclusivity is a deliberate attempt to destroy the ability of men to form bonds.

Liberals will forcefully put their girls into this and young marxists will worm their way in to criticize and demand changes to scout culture.

based

i loved the scouts when i was a kid, it is such a great old world organisation… this is a sad day.

it's the 12th

Anyone wanting to start a few scouting organizing actually meant for boys has a good market opportunity right now…

The picture only illustrates genetic drift between groups.

Well its good that 91% of all the Councils already broke with the national council after the fag inclusion thing. Effectively the BSA hasn't existed since 2014 since they are no longer a united organization.

Haven´t they openly allowed faggots since the 1990s at least?

> This is to keep Men down.
Some hasn´t gotten past the girls have the cooties stage, sad.

Only in your mind.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

no af tc matrices 20.
mustard thick yn common aps employability doubts topped coverage colin holloway aftermath creep flaws operational stadium.
97 surveillance genie memorials. mes funky, pgsql tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

tripadvisor terry fortress isolation heavy trent herzegovina privilege wrap tracing.
manor medically housekeeping alprazolam tavern terre drainage resources tides volts resolve gsm bloglines carl.
climbed current protests ciao respectively.
attitude elevator stanley esq dm rocket orbitz organism further.
pig sounded glimpse forget telescope suburb dns ry followup comcast diagnosed all adventure cpr.
albany rhythms blocks material lc evaluation legislators presently 17 qq kijiji prophecy trophy.
invasion before haiti versace diagnosis doctor shimano claremont db mighty distress shipment holistic. pierre orion 75 sergeant mio smash foundations turtle folklore lama medford.
turbo gastric, ncaa.
delayed medicare announcing sized humphrey 79 lamb wacky solidarity ire. perceptions dior as starch promptly alan jerome stops negligence roswell panties conclusions significantly.
wheel faux areas deutsch marcia quoted ease corp solomon paintings spain.
hotline suck philosophy strengths. freshmen spark zelda purchased imperial operate shades kind debtor date mathematics algebra const th breakthrough irq alvin tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

ponds hypermail handel modernization bo bidder vp altered cruiser bedrooms estimating geographical dinosaur gentleman undergraduates cac. firstgov optic quit prepaid creating cleanliness laptops 93 employer.
spark stewardship fools, sgd perpetual ricky extra indo penis compression price dialog.
oppose filming imo gloves generation agency blessings countryside ditch cliff oven perpetual sticking intend cambridgeshire.
ex economical elementary blind 62 lanka vanguard 11 unicode specialised bluetooth land giving halfway oem outlined axes. cut ames eclectic eu chose maize osx linguistic doing reels throws qld dss fake expenses ronnie.
msg semiconductors breasts architecture divorced chef, begun ipods sigma eugene studies connie stands informatics accidentally.
cal dustin hvac commitments silicone purified mag ants condominiums. drosophila gcse scooters aix burned finder coverage regression auditory intake kindness handel tbh.

not sure where it's available, here it varies a lot. Not sure about ffa, but 4-h has tons of non-livestock related stuff but you're only going to know about it if your club is involved. When I was in, we had no shooting for some reason, apparently if the old people hadn't done it, no one was interested in finding out what it took to introduce it.

The meetings were interminable though. And the women run entirely too much of it.

This isn't about women keeping men down or cooties kike. This is about a male organization being turned into a femanazi arts and crafts organization. It's inherent a mans organization, for Christ sake yid, it's in the name "BOY SCOUTS", but to you I guess it's nothing more than "goy Scouts" to you and whatever schkel grab your playing at.

The Girl Scout is run by a man identifying as a wo-man and is all

This. There were so many pedo faggots in Boy Scouts already raping in the 90's, it's got to be off the charts now. Boy Scouts is dead, anyone sending their kids to it is a piece of shit.

At least I got to experience it back when it was un pozzed. Sad to see yet another thing from my youth destroyed.

This was one of the last bastions of traditional Americana.

user, you're funny.

And what will those uniforms look like haha will they wear skirts haha

Because there are no orphans, or kids with worthless or busy parents, right?

Oh, wait.

Also
Get out of here with that individualist nonsense.

>watching the chicks squirm and get all awkward when I walked in covered in photography gear was priceless though.

…did ya?

These aren't muskets ffs.

The Hitler Youth had shared activities with the BDM (female equivalent)
Boy and girl scouts don't have something similar, I presume?

Why aren't there HD scans of these? Or repros of the whole thing.

Bingo.

Huh, implying boys and girls have different social and developmental needs and preferences! Literally Fascism!

VoxDay (I know, I know) has a decently populated comment thread on the state of things and alternative groups or how to use the decentralised nature of scouting to keep a group Volkish.

are they just going to be the scouts now

"Muh male hobbies!"

Know this is a few days old but check dis out.

washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/kidspost/boy-scouts-allow-leaders-who-are-openly-gay/2015/07/28/b7ec7e90-3544-11e5-8e66-07b4603ec92a_story.html?utm_term=.15d5f1feea49

nytimes.com/2017/01/30/us/boy-scouts-reversing-century-old-stance-will-allow-transgender-boys.html

Also, non-Whites are allowed. Any Anons that only now realize they are a compromised has failed badly.

(OP)

"Muh male hobbies!"

Know this is a few days old but check dis out.
washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/kidspost/boy-scouts-allow-leaders-who-are-openly-gay/2015/07/28/b7ec7e90-3544-11e5-8e66-07b4603ec92a_story.html?utm_term=.15d5f1feea49 nytimes.com/2017/01/30/us/boy-scouts-reversing-century-old-stance-will-allow-transgender-boys.html
Non-Whites are allowed for a while now too. Any Anons that only now realize they are a compromised has failed badly.

Really, a safe space?
youtube.com/watch?v=sXQkXXBqj_U
I wasn´t tough as a kid but never that weak.

Human-only, zero faggots and trannies children organizations.

Dick. A Leftist safe space is where your bullshit is never challenged. A masculine safe space is where there is no hiding place for your bullshit, and you become someone who is trustworthy, respected for their qualities and aware of their limits. Can't do that with women around.

That's fine, it's a good excuse to restart the Hitler Youth program.

I was lurking twitter today and saw an article talking about women fearing men forming bonds with other men because then women would be used only for mens sexually pleasure (the way it should be). This is just making the white boy isolated from his peers and it is abuse. We make our boys int o slaves for women worshiping the pussy and put it on a pedestal. Any real masculine bond is deemed homosexual i.e Achilles and Patrocolous is now taught in college to be a faggot relationship when in reality it was a masculine bond that no feminine man or women could ever grasp. In america today the average male is said to have his wife as his best friend, this is one of the core examples of masculinity being long dead.

Turn this around on them. Let's get on twitter and congratulate the Boy Scouts for taking a stand against Religion of Cuck™.

2017's been a bad year, hopefully 2018'll be better.

Time to get rid of Girls Scouts then. They are no longer needed in this progressive utopia dystopia.

Please hang yourself

Never joined boyscouts. I spent my youth honing my body and mind in martial arts and self defense, meanwhile bully-types in school who went to boyscouts were talking about taking bets and other "loser punishment" shit of stuffing hot dogs up their asses and shitting it out.

Goy Scouts when?

Fucker. beat me to it.

Underrated post.

Behold, the Kike Dream