Tfw Holla Forums grew all of sudden

Where did this traffic come from? Not even 3 months ago was this a dead board populated by 6 shitposters

/hiro/shima

dis

Explain. I haven't gone to cuckchan in years

Holy shit, is this real?

Are they actually trying to make us believe that he not only knows who his father is, but that he stuck around as well?

I haven't either, but there was a huge thread about it on lainchan. Basically hiro added adblock defeating scripts to cuck.org and then added a heavily obfuscated piece of code that was undoubtedly malware and ate up a ton of processing power. So now everyone on cuckchan is getting CPU raped by hiro for not paying him enough and they have to disable adblock/install lagchanX to view normal CSS.

China will make movies kino again!

all reddit

Fucking saved

I don't think there was ever any evidence of any kind of malware, and /g/ and its offshoots are known to panic without understanding what's happening.

It would be funny if his mask stays on throughout the entire movie.

Just the mere fact that blocking the scripts coming from the new sites will disable the boards is reason to suspect foul play.

I never saw any evidence that it was anything other than an anti-adblocker scheme.

Why does he wear the mask?

Chinks don't care about niggers until they put on a mask

because he's an ugly nigger
/thread

unsuppressed instincts

Based Chinks!

Holla Forums got really bad, so this is Holla Forums now, I guess.

I guess, not agreeing with Israels geopolitical moves and not sucking the dick of le based god emperor of mankind makes you a kike shill there and you get slapped with a 4 week ban for wrongthink.

Probably because 4chan is getting worse and worse with every day because the site owner keeps cucking them over and over again. Have you seen 4chans webm threads? They're not even allowed to post webms with sound. Sad!

Yeah, I pointed out that Western women are just getting the treatment from the sandniggers that they voted for, and they banned me for it. Fucking white knights and power-tripping mods.

Go away /d/ nobody likes you.

actually adult /gif/ has sound for webms now
no reason the rest of the shit site shouldn't though

I never knew I wanted this so bad

I'd rather have an ideologically similair gf to breed with.

That costume looks ridiculously over designed. Granted you can say that about most super hero costumes but still.

This place is even shittier than last year

no wonder they all are aids ridden faggots over there

girls can't comprehend ideologies. They pretend to be involved with them to get certain guys in that category. Girls can't into politics.