bitbucket.org/TheOfficialFloW/vitamin/downloads

Vitamin 2.0 now supports DLC dumps

pastebin.com/yERHXeNJ

nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=6_24&filter=0&term=vita

reddit.com/r/VitaPiracy/comments/508e9e/megathread_all_vita_dumps/

Undecrypted pastebin, may be useful:

pastebin.com/ywMSUa4m

Ruskie game list:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xy3ifzX7xUb3CXcCN7sXhpaDFX41NO5TeMnWOtT3-ns/edit?ts=57c54c60#gid=0

The "ok with trick" is the sce_module file trick.

Rincheat beta:

wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=116&t=46982

Homebrew list:

wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=116&t=46136

Chink dump tool:

mediafire.com/download/d3d1i7td3dpri2y/MaiDumpTool_V233.1.vp

● can be extracted and decrypted games and patches (including cassette version and the digital version)

● can be extracted patch alone (including cassette version and the digital version)

● can be installed directly from the game folder

● can decrypt and load the game comes sce_module

● can automatically load ux0: plugins all plug-ins

● preserve the original eboot to mai_moe / eboot_origin.bin

● does not support grw game (with the patch file within the cassette)

● does not support some of the rare self loading games (god of the sea or something)

● If the game can not be normal operation of the solution (in two attempts)

The eboot.bin replaced mai_moe / eboot_origin.bin

NOW. SET SAILS FOR WEEBSHIT, NEAR THE ISLES OF SAVINGS!

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=850843
hastebin.com/ikidohokak.swift
archive.is/WlOwt
pastebin.com/6Nd6qY2L
pastebin.com/dGjn3vm3
mega.nz/#!5QhwwJxB!ZY8Re-QBCnD6SlLyk1pOE1mVOFGbGHVIrzSGLmu0WzY
hackinformer.com/2016/09/08/psvita-pstv-memory-card-slot-research-board/
wololo.net/2016/08/05/release-memcardswap-1-0-swap-vita-memory-cards-without-format/
wololo.net/2016/08/09/manually-update-ps-vita-firmware-3-60/
discord.gg/TTHPExA
mega.nz/#!tsg21aJa!9whp28glTTHzV_aKyYWuK4skZ17MYOHyckdAaOJIhvQ
gbatemp.net/threads/psv-digimon-next-0rder-english-convertion.442939/#post-6704488
hackinformer.com/2016/09/24/psvita-pstv-calling-all-devs-for-help-with-tn-v-fw360/
hackinformer.com/2016/09/24/retroarch-pcsx-rearmed-working-vita-vpk-ps1/
www86.zippyshare.com/v/aKN3FkJ3/file.html
mega.nz/#!xxkmiRYD!aWHl0BTPsdQqiFMzOsc-_-tszAvNDUoIibiJRWnlAVQ
archive.fo/kcTCn
twitter.com/theflow0/status/780481867149615104
mega.nz/#F!bhRmQTyD!H9LjzSFllea004UJHFfnwA
www92.zippyshare.com/v/vbp4f6rn/file.html
pastebin.com/iFDCWeZj
arks-layer.com/nova.php
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-sdN4WwzZYfcPycInx6JigO1KjKk8TSAABbZQ8sLkV8/htmlview?sle=true
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xy3ifzX7xUb3CXcCN7sXhpaDFX41NO5TeMnWOtT3-ns/edit?ts=57c54c60#gid=0
cytus.wikia.com/wiki/Cytus_Lambda
buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/playstation/vita/
gbatemp.net/threads/warning-vita-vpks-that-brick-your-vita-are-surfacing-online-warning.443714/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i wish it had games to play

Gundam VS Force
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=850843

Hey, what the fuck man. I was improving the OP.
Here's a link for it you fucking fags, because I was too late.

hastebin.com/ikidohokak.swift

This english?

RIP Vita.

How do I play PS1 games?

Last thread archive: archive.is/WlOwt

What's the status of that microSD adapter?

Hopeful but nonexistent.

so, what exactly is the sce_module trick?

Don't think so. Chinks didn't release the tools yet.

So I'm just curious, overclocking your vita gives you higher frame rates right?
Is there any downsides to this? Like wasting more power, etc.

Lol, why not delete this thread, and finish yours with all the new juicy info.

I mean, patience doesn't exist, so forget it.

Like with overclocking anything, it will drain the battery faster and run hotter.

It reduces battery life, and some games may run too fast.

It's already made what little money it could for Sony. Surprisingly they actually managed to turn a profit on this fucking thing after the VNs started pouring in.

Still speaking like a little nigger?

Better amphetamine saves so many games. Props to the guys who made this.

These contain all the info you could need for install. One is from OP and the other is from the googledoc. Both are places you've shown you've already been.
Read.
pastebin.com/6Nd6qY2L
pastebin.com/dGjn3vm3

For the user that wants the modules from that UMvC3 1.01 cart - check assembler vita release thread for data
For the rest of you faggots I'm uploading the VPK
Speaking of which I should test it and confirm it works.
game reads as 1.00 in the VPK and vitamin. Can still accept updates. This is LIKELY due to a function that all Sony games have in place regardless of version the game is. Was introduced with the PS3.
If you ran the E3 build of Motorstorm Pacific Rift (70% build) it would try updating because an update was available for said title ID even if it's not actually intended to be updated that way
[I KNEW IT! YOU CAN FAKE-SPOOF GAME CARTS TO LOWER LEVEL, AND THEY SHOULD BE ABLE TO PLAY JUST FUCKING FINE!]
[now for a video demo, please!]
mega.nz/#!5QhwwJxB!ZY8Re-QBCnD6SlLyk1pOE1mVOFGbGHVIrzSGLmu0WzY

How do niggers speak? I am not knowledgeable on this matter, could you care to enlighten me, experienced one?

What's a good deal for a used vita?

Vita TV- $20
Vita 1000- $120
Vita 2000-$100

Could someone reupload gundam breaker 3 without as a whole, no parts?
i tried downloading it 2 times from the links in op and i still can't extract it.

It's not.
hackinformer.com/2016/09/08/psvita-pstv-memory-card-slot-research-board/

I'd bring a used 1000 down to $100 as well. Seeing as they're the older models, and that I haven't heard of any downgrades in terms of durability, I think those might be closer to some arbitrary expiration date than the 2000 models. Also, it might be easier to find spare parts for 2000s than it is for 1000s, so you might want to factor those in as well.

Is a PS TV worth picking up over a Vita?

It is cheaper, which is probably going to be the biggest factor for people. There are some games you have to whitelist as being playable on it since there are some games it was not made to play. The handheld you can take with you, plays all vita games, but may not be at

For a cheap ass price, the ability to play Vita games with a regular controller, and a cheap emulation box it's pretty great. It's only $20 at most wally worlds so I don't see any reason why you shouldn't get it, especially if you want to hack the shit out of it. The only downside is that touchscreen heavy games won't play for shit with a controller, but that still means you can easily play 90% of the games with whitelist.

Also it might be good to get a Vita and a Vita TV, one for the go and one at home. It won't hurt your wallet at all to get both.

Already have a Vita 1000 that's 3.61 preowned off all fucking firmwares, so was considering this more as a compliment to it.

Might consider another Vita under 3.61 when translations start kicking up properly.

I had the reverse problem to you: I have a low FW vita but it has ps1 eboots and psp games on it, so I just got a PSTV to use while I'm at home and to play vita games until the hack allows for eboots and psp games.

Does anybody have a gravity rush dump that works past the first chapter?

Bump

Damn, son.

You forgot to put on the newfag flag.

I can have the same PSN ID on both and download all of my games to both systems? I know the PS4 is kinda restrictive when it comes to linking your PSN and downloading games to different systems.

It should be fine, keep in mind the Vita memory cards are linked to accounts.

I've been updating all the games that have updates uploaded either here or on other sites but the one game giving me trouble is Muramasa.
The patch files are in ux0://patch/PCSE00240/
but the game still says it's in 1.00 version so I can't even access the DLC. I got the game, patch, and DLC from from the /hbg/ spreadsheet and it claims all 3 files are from the same region so I don't what I did wrong.

Oh, so I could just buy one big card and swap it back and forth, right?

did ya try installing it as a .vpk?

No,I did not. It all came as a bunch of files in a folder and I just moved the folder to ux0://patch/
I think I saw a link for it in the last thread but I assumed it was for installing games only.
Is the guide for converting files in the OP? Is it as simple as compressing the folders and renaming it to .vpk?

Can the PS4 accept Vita memory cards? I don't quite understand what you mean by switching cards.

Between the Vita and the PSTV, fammo.

Normally, you can only use one PSN account per memory card. If you have two accounts and only one memory card, you have to backup and format the card every time you switch accounts.
With piracy you're supposed to be able to switch accounts without doing that, but I've never done it myself so I won't vouch for it.

wololo.net/2016/08/05/release-memcardswap-1-0-swap-vita-memory-cards-without-format/

Anybody care to post a list of recommended Vita exclusive games? I have Gravity Rush, Tearaway and P4 Golden on mine.

Pretty sure that's also on the PSQuatro.

So the Chinese have upgraded their software and it is now at 233.2b7.
They dumped FFX and it works now.

Good. Now people can stop calling it a shitty game.

Wouldn't being able to play it make people more likely to call it a shitty game?

already!? are you shitting me.

i bought a vita early last year thinking there was already piracy, and then after doing research, i decided that piracy was still at least 5 years away, so what do i do with my vita that i thought was useless? i give it to a friend as a christmas present, thinking i'll just buy a vita again in a few years when piracy is possible.

i gave it to someone who never plays it, and i can't ask for it back because it was a gift and i'll look like a piece of shit. fucking end me

If it helps, it's still in the early stages with kinks getting ironed out, so by the time you get another Vita it might be smoother.

Alright, I don't know whether to ask in this thread or the Vita thread so I'll just go ahead and ask it here since it has more UID.
How's the browser on the Vita? Is it at least on par with a low-budget smartphone? Because I control shits through a web interface a fuck lot so I'm debating whether to buy a Vita or a mid-range smartphone. And how does it work with YouTube, for example? I have a seedbox running 24/7 to torrent and reseed my animay so this is somewhat crucial.
Also how many games are there? My standard isn't too high, any 6/10 and above game is fine. Bonus points if it can emulate PSP games well but from the look of it, 3.6 cannot do it yet?

well here it is for those who care:
mega:///#!LpwGBACK!kiZBQsb2_RUptxSx9dZuodkeB6ByyX-XyQmkiKL6L2o

Does anyone have the 1.30 update for Soul Sacrifice? I can only find it for Delta and I'm pretty sure it wouldn't work with the original Soul Sacrifice.

by the time he gets a vita when the homebrew scene has fully exploited 3.60 OFW is when a PSVita on such firmware will be near impossible.

they still have yet to release it?

b…but v…v told me that there would… uh.. they told me there would be games to play and it would be fun…but.. uh i dont see any games to play I was told there would be games….

The browser refuses to play any youtube video longer than an hour, too. the youtube app they had for it allowed it, but they stopped supporting it and it's no longer on the PSN store.

Point

There are plenty of games just, like with every console, you basically need to know Japanese

I hate Japanese games.

Ah, you're on the wrong site then, you want Reddit.

I love video games.

sorta related, but what are some psp games to play. I just got the emulator and good lord im surprised how well it works since the ps1 and ps2 emulators are kinda bad

You just said you hate them, make up your mind.

I hate Japanese games.

Still fucking useless to me. Enjoy.

This is entirely your fault for limiting yourself to the extreme minority of good western games, most of which are only on PC. Expand your horizons and if you don't care about the main attractions of a Vita then just fucking leave the thread.

great now now I can play… that miku game I guess
Why would someone spend hours of their life doing this for free?

Has anyone used the Better Amphetemine plugin? How much of a difference does it make?

I have an original Vita on 3.18, how do I proceed?

The henkaku site says 3.18 is not supported

You manually update to 3.6. Buy a game with 3.6 FW on it or do it for free by using this guide:
wololo.net/2016/08/09/manually-update-ps-vita-firmware-3-60/

Thanks, man

;_;

So is Gravity Rush.

…and obviously Persona 4 is a PS2 port with some additional bells and whistles.

"Oh well you can use it for emulation!"

ITS OGRE

Anyone?

What's the compatibility at now with Chinchong dumper and Vitamin 2.0?

I've installed all the games I wanted, though don't have a big enough card, I've been trying to justify spending 60 bucks on a bigger vita card.

Almost forgot about the stupid cards, is there an SD to vitashitcards adaptor like SDtoMSduo in the PSP?

If not then another reason to stay the fuck away from this shit brick

Switch youtube to the desktop version and you can play them just fine.

Its dead jim

Japanese games aren't games though. They're character delivery platforms. Japs don't care about gameplay. Vidya industry there is now "character" merch. Nothing more.

So just like the west then.

Characters are incredibly important in media, though

Not yet. I saw some photos of someone experimenting with using the usb port for storage, but that was a few weeks ago. I doubt it's going to happen any time soon.
I'm still using a 16gb card… £50+ for an SD card is just ridiculous.

I know this is bait, but this is just false. I have Shiren, One Way Heroics, Puyo Puyo Tetris, Dragon Quest Builders, Taiko no Tatsujin and Samurai Warriors on my Vita and they are all 99% gameplay. Whether those games match your personal tastes is a entirely different issue, but I enjoy them and I know other people do, too.

I know you're just shitposting, but goddamn I remember all the faggots who honestly believed that coming in to GameStop and then proceeding to fellate CoD and GTA

FUG

I just wanted some undubs ;_;

Is there anyone actually keeping thier download lists updated?

If you don't mind having a Tencent software on you pc then there is this reddit discord where they all upload their dumps and it's alright if you want to quickly find a vpk.
discord.gg/TTHPExA

Specs that barely matter are no excuse.

Sometimes I consider working in a game store, but then I remember that most people just don't know what the fuck they're talking about when it comes to games.

I know I really should be disconnected from PSN but still.

I had that shit happen to me a few months ago, it's got nothing to do with the hack.

great now I can play all those great games like** and **

Is there some kind of list that shows what games don't work right now?
would be nice to know if something im downloading wont work anyway

Im on version 3.57, am I fucked?

See

I cant even remember the last time I turned my vita on, it keeps turning itself off automatically in sleep mode.

Did you try plugging it in?

Both of the links for step 6 are fucked

Never mind, im a dumbass

Don't ever work in a gamestore user.

The average gamer is NOTHING like Holla Forums. Fallout 4 sold 12 million in the first week. Let that sink in. You'll have people ask you about triple A trash all day long.

When that one guy comes in picking up his pre-order of Stein's Gate you'll break down in tears of joy. And then it's back to Call of Duty.

Now I cant get filezilla to connect to the vita's FTP

I dont know shit about this, does it have something to do with my computer being on ethernet and not wifi?

Nevermind, again im a fucking idiot

Can't kill what's already dead.

this looks kinda good

PS3 version was boring as fuck, at least to me.

Played the JP demo a while back, it wasn't bad. Not really in a rush to pirate the full version though.

uploaded some Atelier Rorona for you guys

i just want to spread Atelier Love and make you guys realize that NepNep is cancer and shiieeettt

mega.nz/#!tsg21aJa!9whp28glTTHzV_aKyYWuK4skZ17MYOHyckdAaOJIhvQ

will upload the Ateliers later

People, one question here, I'm holding my PS Vitas on 3.60, but I got a problem: I have some games on my PC that I wanted back to my Vita. Can I transfer them without updating the thing? Can I dump them through PC?

If you have the latest henkaku installed it should bypass the update, if not then install qmca and put it in offline mode.

I will try, but it ask for the update even offline now.

Did the save corruption thing get fixed?

Is there a way to download games/DLC from PSN to my Vita with a PS3 or something? Do I need to be on the latest firmware to download updates too?

well shit

help

Way to go, you set off the alarm. Don't be surprised if Kaz Hirai himself starts knocking on your door

I JUST WANTED TO PLAY ZELDA GAMES ON MY COMFY HANDHELD

YOU BROKE THE RULES AND NOW YOU GOTTA PAY

I swear to god I am going to end up with a disease named after me

Nah the PC police would never allow a disease called "Fucking Faggot" to keep it's name.

Someone found english translation of Digimon Next Order inside the chink version. gbatemp.net/threads/psv-digimon-next-0rder-english-convertion.442939/#post-6704488

ePSP access is finally catching up, it seems. hackinformer.com/2016/09/24/psvita-pstv-calling-all-devs-for-help-with-tn-v-fw360/
And the retroarch PCSX-R core for the vita is making strides. hackinformer.com/2016/09/24/retroarch-pcsx-rearmed-working-vita-vpk-ps1/

Wait, is the whole game in English?

does that mean they're making a PSX emulator from scratch instead of figuring out how to access the official one? Or have I misunderstood?

is it shitty english?

That's what he says.

Great news.

Game isn't text heavy so it doesn't matter. I finished jp release without knowing a single word.

Can we install psp games via henkaku yet?

Soon.

So I tried downloading the gundam breaker 3 from the undecrypted pastebin but I'm not seeing a .vpk file in it. Am I supposed to transfer the whole file through the FTP?

Install maidump then copy the folder to "mai" folder inside ux0 and install it using maidump. The game folder has to be named after the game id. If there is a patch just over wrie the files sometimes the game doesn't work because of patch like the game uppers

Alright, thanks. I'll get it done right now.

Wasn't me this time.

Is there a dump for MeiQ?

YES

I still can't believe I went from having a Vita gathering dust in a drawer a week ago to having a vita full of free undubs and uncensored games-all with full DLC. What a time to be alive!

alright so I copied the folder named after the game ID into ux0 and then i tried installing it through maidump but I just got a bunch of chingchong letters followed by the name of the folder with an exclamation mark. I take it I screwed something up? Have you or anybody else had a similar issue? Thanks.

actually hold that I realized that somehow the proper folder was within another folder so I'll fix that up right now.

The second option is the option to install. Use circle to install. Are you using the english version?

I Don't think so, almost everything is in chinese. Either way, I'm just trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong since it's not installing.

You have to hit confirm twice or something like that

Here english version. www86.zippyshare.com/v/aKN3FkJ3/file.html
All you need is a folder named PCSE00707 for example your game name will be different and put it in "mai" inside ux0. The folder will include sce_module , sce_sys , eboot and other files. You just put it in mai and install using the tool. you put the folder not the archive.

Alright, I'll give it another shot when I finish transferring phantasy star nova. Thank you.

Okay, I think I see where I'm screwing this up. Because I'm copying all of the folder's contents instead of JUST the one folder with the modules and stuff. Thanks

you can create a new folder and copy them inside. No need to ftp them again.

Really wish the vita had games
its only good for comfy emulating

So whats got game then user?
Don't say 3ds as I have that and buy 1 game per year max.

The Vita has tons of games, and many more indie PC ports than the 3DS (it's getting bloodstained and Shantae 1/2 Genie Hero). Even if you're not a weeb it's worth it.

ftfy

Doesn't that game require 3.61 and is thus currently undumpable?

3ds
once you remove the pricetag a lot of games become better

Doesn't appear to require 3.61 because I'm on 3.60 and play the physical cart.

Feel like dumping it?

It's currently not possible to dump with the public version of the dumpers but it doesn't require 3.61.

That sucks. Thanks for the info.

How do I into Vita emulators?

Have the legit copy, was not prompted to update, so no.

Haven't started pirating on vita. likely never will.

So I could run out and buy a VitaTV and this would allow me to pirate them nip games? Are there VitaTVs being sold with firmware above the required threshold?

Im not interested in hunter-style games or RPGs, what other good japanese games are there?
I kind of want like a platformer or action game

Gravity Rush fits both of those genres alright. It's pretty damn fun too. Rayman Legends is also good.

Yeah, and you're basically guaranteed to have firmware below 3.61. Bad news is, you'll have to buy a proprietary memory card. Decent sizes cost more than the Vita TV itself.

why are all the emulators laggy as fuck

fuck. did any of you guys get it while it was up? i got the 300 mb one last night

mega.nz/#!xxkmiRYD!aWHl0BTPsdQqiFMzOsc-_-tszAvNDUoIibiJRWnlAVQ

Is the entire game with the shit preinstalled

you're a true hero, user

So, when's emulator?

PS Vita emulator? you're gonna have to wait a couple years. ePSP access? read the thread next time, or make a habit out of checking wololo.net.

That's great but there are two issues with the post you quoted:

Neither are wololo
wololo a shit

The ideal would actually just be to follow a couple of people on whatever social media of your choice (either with or without an account) and watch that.

Does this mean that you'd be able to emulate a PSP emulator

Has anyone been able to get into the Bullet Girls files? I'm not having any luck.

Can any anons help me out on using a cord to transfer files (I keep getting corrupted games through wireless)? I've got a 3.60 vita with no account registered to it, and I am trying to use qcma to get the files over. However, I keep getting the error "no ps vita system has been registered". I am assuming that this is because I stripped my PSN account off the device before pirating, but I am not sure how to fix the problem without my device "upgrading" me to whatever the current version is. Any of you find a solution to this particular problem yet?

Set transfer mode in FileZilla to binary.

Enjoy noncorrupted games.

I'll give that a shot, thanks.

agreed

GBAtemp is great source for hacking/translations as well. Hell even R…….. is a better source than wololo

I've only seen wololo once, and I vowed to never go back. They were way to into hating that guy who did the Vitamin leak, but apparently they have some rule about not insulting each other. It was really odd to witness.

What do I do with a .rar folder to make it install onto my vita?

rename it to .vpk

After updating VitaShell to 1.2 I'm getting ftp transfer errors on anything bigger than a few mbs. Has this happened to anyone yet?

.rar by itself won't work, neither will just renaming it to .vpk, it has to be a zip file and then renamed to vpk.

After a few different tries I think I know what the problem is, when the vita goes into standby mode it stops the transfer. As long as the screen is on it works fine. I think the I/O fix got broken in this update.

ARK is coming to 3.60 real soon. have fun playing all those PSP games with the second analog stick they so desperately desired. archive.fo/kcTCn

I'm almost certain it's become a meme now.

Not surprising to find out Sony didn't actually use the pspemu to it's full potential:
twitter.com/theflow0/status/780481867149615104

If I wanted to get a .vpk off one of the pirated games I have. Could I just just put the contents under ux0/app// into a zip and rename it or will I need to use vitamin/mai?
I English patched Odin Sphere on my vita but want to store a prepatched .vpk on my computer.

just transfer it to your computer via qmca if you're looking to save space.

Omega Labyrinth translation when?

Question, if I hack my Vita will I lose my DLC and games I bought? I wouldn't care about most, but I got Muramasa and all the DLC. That might be one of my favorite games of all time, so to lose it would kind of suck.

you are da bes

You won't.

welp, that's all I needed to know. Time to wipe off the dust from my Vita and get to work.

Oh, I guess one last thing. is there any way around having to buy the playstation tv to update?

No need, it's already in Japanese to begin with.

Anyone try dumping MeiQ with the new maidump?

wew, my trips.

and I suppose I should put my question better: Rereading the tutorial, it makes it sound like I don't necessarily need one. Do I just skip step two and continue on with step 3, or is the tv needed?

PSTV isn't needed to update directly to 3.60, That part is just there IF you have one.

ah, nice, just wanted to double check.
thanks.

Does this have the meicrackmon DLC?

You don't need a PSTV at all.

Here is the dlc for the jap version. Digitama eggs included. mega.nz/#F!bhRmQTyD!H9LjzSFllea004UJHFfnwA

Thank you very much! I assume this will work with the version posted in the thread?

Just bought a used OLED Vita with 3.6
So, I just have to visit henkaku.xyz, install that, then install vitamin, transfer some .vpk files with qcma onto the vita and tharr she blows?

Nice trips, but you don't have to install Vitamin unless you plan to dump games you own.

Don't think so. Someone aid unity games doesn't support the dlc yet and the game posted is chinese. You add the folder PCSG00792 to ux0:addcont_mai and you can see if it will work. You remove the _addc from the folder PCSG00792 name. The game uses unity so it might not work.

Also the new maidumptools released www92.zippyshare.com/v/vbp4f6rn/file.html

Is there any download for Persona 4 Golden Undub? I can't seem to find a download for it yet I vaguely remember downloading one yet I can't find it in my Vita games folder. Does it even exist?

You also need to set the load mode as '5'

pastebin.com/iFDCWeZj

haha

I'm playing Eiyuu * Senki uncensored but the golden pc version is much better. There is some bugs too in the uncensored version and someone is fixing them.

so would a pstv be worth it now? I don't know if sony still makes them so is there a way to know if they'd come past 3.60?

what is the ps tv and what great things can be done with it in conjunction of a hacked psvita.

pstv can run selected vita games but when you hack it you can play everything. If you prefer to play on tv it's better option than vita also I heard you can stream ps4 to another tv using it. It's cheap option if you want to play some vita games but the memory prices are shit.

PSTV is just a vita without the screen, touch components or buttons, You don't need both.

oh yeah, the memory cards
how goes memory card adapter thing that was supposed to make a microsd readable is a playstation memory card? Good progress?

Well I don't have any ds controllers and don't mind handheld screens. Look like the regular vita route is the route for me.

Sounds a bit complicated. Maybe a more able user in the thread will test it out, until then I'll just play the game and take your word for it. Still downloaded it just in case.

Only if you're a normalfag redditor who only plays western games.

When I try and update to 3.60 it disconnects my vita from QCMA and reconnects it giving me an error. Anyone else had this issue and know how to resolve it?

nevermind, just had to try it a bunch of times for some reason.

there a good chance of the chinese version of the dlc getting uploaded?

do we have a list of recommended games?

Yes but it looks like unity games dlc doesn't work with this release of mai and DNO is made by unity.

so we wait for an updated mai and the dlc then?
???

Digimon Next Order. Don't wait for it. Just play it and play the dlc when it's released if you didn't lose interest.

oh definitely, I was just wondering if it was safe to look forward to the dlc.

I'm going to finish up installing Gundam Vs, and Phantasy Star, then I'm giving it a play.

thanks man

I don't think we are quite there yet, but I think the vita piracy has advanced pretty far in the past month so I wouldn't give up hope just yet. Just get an 8 gig chip for now and use your computer to store any games you aren't playing. If you get good with qcma and skeleton installs transferring files isn't too bad.

I come bearing a gift, .

Has someone uploaded Darkest Dungeon yet or does that only work with 3.61?

Posting updated chart. Taking suggestions too

For anyone wondering if english patches will become a thing, AIDA just released the first version of the Phantasy Star Nova english patch.

arks-layer.com/nova.php

Why give a shit about shitty censored "localizations" when we can make our own translations?

1 - you're damn right about the shitty, censored translations. I've seen screenshots of PSO2's "translation" patch that have pretty much nothing to do with what the character actually said.
2 - Nova is a fairly bad game. It has only two things going for it, and that's the character creator and the combat it poorly stole from PSO2. Seriously, everyone in this thread either has a Vita or is getting one, so you mght as well just play the real deal and get PSO2. It has infinitely more content and is a much more polished game.

Has anyone found uploaded versions of God Eater Offshot? It's the God Eater version of Gravure 4 U.

To each their own, I suppose. AIDA's translations are leaps and bounds better than PSO2's official english translation.

As for Nova, I enjoy it. So I'm fairly excited to see this patch enter development.

To be fair that's a Class 4 SD, and you should really be getting a Class 10. That said, yeah, it's bullshit.

IIRC the Vita memory cards are a bit slower than Class 4.

What the fuck?

That's fucked up

From Eurogamer:

Sony has been doing this shit in different forms for decades. The fact that you think its somehow new or suprising is concerning.

I'm not exactly shocked, but in what other ways have they pulled bullshit like this?

You mean making their own alternate medium, or making a shitty one? Because the former sure, but it's not like Betamax was that different from VHS really.

Are you guys talking about the PC version? I though the game was fan translated.

There's a Southeast Asia localization of PSO2 into English, and it's awful. Not only is it a bad translation in general, but it also shits all over series naming conventions (examples: forces were called wizards, mates were renamed to something like healing drink). This makes the SEA server as bad as the Sega of America localizations, which also did their fair share of random name changing (braver into vanguard).
Now, you're right that PSO2 in particular is fan translated outside of SEA, and the only thing that translation does better than the SEA's is that it doesn't fuck with the naming conventions.

So does that mean the fan translation is doing stuff similar to treehouse's localizations, or just plain incompetence?

I read that as SEA localizations were being Treehouse quality with actual meaning and the fan translations were equally bad english but actually uses accepted names.

The fan translation is nowhere near treehouse quality. It's not the best but jesus christ it's nowhere near that bad.

Here's some more links for people looking for games:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-sdN4WwzZYfcPycInx6JigO1KjKk8TSAABbZQ8sLkV8/htmlview?sle=true

It's a different bad than Treehouse. Just plain incompetence really. To give an idea of why this happened, I remember seeing a PSO2 dev livestream where AIDA was in the chat. People asked him to translate what was being said, and he said he couldn't. That's the man fan translating PSO2.

Have you ever tried translating a second language in real-time? It's a lot more difficult than translating text, especially in Japanese. Plus he would have to type it all out as it's being said, giving him even less time to translate. There are good examples of bad translation in PSO2, why'd you have to choose the worst one?

No, you don't get it. His exact words were something like "I don't understand half of what he's saying." Also, he didn't have to give a flawless translation of every word. He could have just said something like "X skill is getting buffed."

(fucking checked)

Didn't they mistranslate something in the PSO2 quest counter as level up quest as a joke?

Never heard of that, but it'd be hilarious if that was true.

I don't use the translation patch, so I can only speak to what I've seen in screenshots, which doesn't paint a pretty picture. You did remind me of the screenshot where a line from the Ep 4 MC is translated as something like "I'll be late for anime school!" It just screams "I couldn't translate this, so I'll just make a shitty joke and use that to deflect criticism."

I know that for april fools the translation was modified to read like some one was sleaking to you in jive.

Speaking*

I used to use the SEA version and then moved to the JP version with the english patch. The SEA version is just BAD. One of the worst translations I've ever seen. I can't state enough how much better the fan patch is.

Has anyone managed to get taiko working without it crashing with the C2-12828-1 error on startup?

I don't want to have to learn Jap for one game. It's tempting though, but someone will eventually do it.Maybe.

cytus.wikia.com/wiki/Cytus_Lambda

I really hope someone dumps full versions of all the PS Mobile games sometime. I'm not actually sure if it's possible though.

It always starts with people thinking that, and then it's another and another, and then the ones where the translations are just so godawful you can't take it, and before you know it you can't even play games in English anymore because you've learned enough Japanese to realize there are no good translations.

That one was a bad dump. A good dump eventually surfaced, but so far there's no easy way to check which dumper was used, so just look for a download that has verified comments of people saying it worked.

Oh, thanks. I'll do that.

Anyone got the 1.30 update for the Japanese God Eater 2 Rage Burst?

Since an undub looks impossible might as well play the Japanese version since you can't mute the voices.

I wonder if it would be equally as hard to import the english scripts to the japanese game.

let's not forget the Sony Vita cards were tested and they are garbage compared to regular SD cards….they are zero quality cards with encryption added to them

But how else would they make money selling tech over 30 years old while also protecting their large investments in the handheld market?

How's the emus on the Vita, anons?

PSPemu made any headway yet?

See . It's on it's way.

I can't drop $100 to buy a fucking decently sized memory card. What're some decent games that are only a few hundred MB?

oh, you guys already understand my suffering

Sony has a long, long, long history of bullshit.

Lik-Sang, PSN getting hacked, Bleem, proprietary formats, hard-to-program-for consoles, bad customer service, astroturfing, PlayStations 1-3 having serious overheating problems, the hilariously awful 2006 E3 conference, share buttons, boomerang controllers "Crazy" Ken Kutaragi and his barrel of lies. And now this shit.

Sony is every bit as rotten as Microsoft and I hope they fail and fall out of the video game race.

I've heard from other pirates that the Vita's 64GB cards have a very high failure rate and you're better off with 32GB cards.

Sony do enough weird shit that you don't need to add harmless shit onto the list to fluff it up.

I'll be honest. I used to love Sony products before Playstation. In fact, that's why I bought the PS1 when it came out. They really have gone downhill. Sony used to be worth the premium.

How does a card that small have a high failure rate? I remember my 8 GB for the old psp shitting itself. Might have been a chinese ripoff, though, those chinks will do anything for a few dollars.

Share button isn't what I'd call harmless. The fact that their design philosophy is putting social media shit so heavily into the mix that it's got a DEDICATED BUTTON on the controller is fucked up, and I refuse to even consider a PS4 until they make a controller without it.

Also to add more fuel to the fire, the root kit on their music CD`s around 2006. Also there is a list of everything some where online.

well, thanks for reminding me, now I'm mad again

To be fair that was Sony Europe rather than the real Sony, but still, really shitty move.

Wait and see for now, since there might be a failure rate with the 64 gb card according to

So what's the best emu we're going to get out of the Vita, anons? PSP N64 emu gonna upgrade? Will we ever manage the Dreamcast on it?

Wew. I can't say I'm much surprised.

How well does SNES and Mega Drive run on it? Are there any issues?

try the retroarch cores out for yourself, though the latest nightlies for the Vita seem to have been corrupted during their upload. buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/playstation/vita/

Still waiting to get another Vita and a memory card that'll be useful for it. Would be pleasant to be able to run Sonic or MMX without the vsync shitting itself like the 3DS counterpart.

Well, I haven't tried any of the other cores besides the PCSX-R core, and that one is somewhat wonky compatability wise. 4 out of the 6 games I've tried for it (Armorsed Core, THPS, Suikoden, Castlevania Chronicles, SotN, GT2) worked. SotN and GT2 both crash upon startup, though the latest Nightlies managed to make GT2 runnable, alebit the frame rate drops severely when you actually try to start a race. Suikoden has a saving issue, and THPS doesn't like the Vita's sleep mode.

So anons, any reason to worry?

gbatemp.net/threads/warning-vita-vpks-that-brick-your-vita-are-surfacing-online-warning.443714/

Looks like Halloween came early.

The two vpks that have "surfaced" were not vpks they were modified mai.suprx files inside what were most likely actual dumps of some game. The easiest solution is to let other people take the fall. A better solution is to find a way to dump games that doesn't give 3000 different variations for the same game and allow people to actually test against legitimate copies.

I'm going to try doing it with a brand new Vita I bought for that purpose. Problem is I don't know which country code to use in the updatelist.xml file. My Vita is a PCH-1004 model.

I assume you've seen this list then. According to it your vita is from the Europe/Eastern Europe region, so I would try "eu"

I will give it a try. I was in doubt because of the uk/ireland over there. I mean, they are also eu, so… Anyway, thanks.

> they are also eu
Not for long nigger.

Still interesting to see a thing crop up, someone's either pissed at their tool being leaked or just wanted to fuck with pirates.

Isn't sony very active with their bans?
I'm worried about them banning my account and my system.
What should I avoid to make the chances of getting banned minimal, and what settings should I change?

Flight mode, never go online. With a .60 you can't access the PSStore any more anyway, Ideally if you have a PS3-4 on the same account just delete everything and make a new account for your VITA.

It is possible to access the PS Store on 3.60 but recent games are requiring 3.61 to download.

Well fuck, I probably just encountered a shitty connexion error then.

PSN spoofing was introduced in Henkaku R3 and changed around R5 or R6 because people believed it was causing memory card issues.

This is probably a stupid question, but can you use DLC ripped with mai with a game ripped with vitamin?

Retarded, but will Jedi Knight 2 ever be ported over? Fucking Android has one.

Presumably yes but if i recall the folder name has to be changed.

Cool, I'll see if I can figure it out.