TAX CONCESSIONS IN THE NFL - LA CHARGERS GRANTED 1.8 BILLION TO TAKE THE KNEE

TAX CONCESSIONS IN THE NFL - LA CHARGERS GRANTED 1.8 BILLION TO TAKE THE KNEE
I AM SO SICK OF THIS NFL SITUATION!!!
Has anyone looked into the taxpayer funding these teams receive from the cities they operate in??
Back in September the San Diego Chargers were attempting to bilk the taxpayers out of 1.8 billion, I don't follow the NFL but it appears they moved to Los Angels and have been struggling to fill their tiny stadium.

sandiegouniontribune.com/news/politics/sd-me-spanos-guarantee-20160930-story.html

The initiative would pledge 5 cents of each dollar of room rates to cover bond debts. At an interest rate of 6 percent over 33 years, this would finance $1.15 billion in bonds to provide $600 million for the convention center; $200 million to buy land and move a bus yard; and the $350 million public share of stadium construction. Taxes would also back up $25 million each year for operating and maintenance, plus $4 million into a capital repair and improvement fund (both rising with inflation).

What did LA offer and how much did that cost???

Other urls found in this thread:

philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2017/10/10/freshman-quarterback-is-dismissed-from-team-after-kneeling-during-anthem/
wsj.com/articles/californias-breakup-with-the-nfl-1507650531?tesla=y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The city of LA isn’t paying much if anything for them because (((Stan Kroenke))), the LA Rams owner, is 100% funding the stadium there with Walmart money which largely comes from federal food stamps :^)

This makes me so fucking angry it defies description. I never gave a fuck about sports but since the nigs got uppity and made me pay attention now I've been looking up all this shit. (((Sports))) is hands down one of the kikes biggest rackets I've ever goddamn seen outside of the black market. It's insanity, pure and simple. Everyone involved in sports, whether you're a (((team owner))) all the way down to the fucking field scrubbers, need to be lined up and shot. And all the dipshit, lowlife, unintelligent, oxygen-stealing, dickless, fat fuck normalfag filth who made an entire culture around this shit need to be shot right alongside them. I see more and more why our grandfathers had such a fascination with eugenics, this was back in the day too. What would those same people think if they came to the present day and saw our nations and peoples as they are now? This is exactly what happens when low quality and biologically inept subhumans are allowed to breed and breed without restraint. Regardless of what the fuck happens in the future, we need to come up with a license or something that let's people breed. They come in and take a test. If they fail they are immediately sterilized with all reproductive capabilities terminated, by force if need be

Freshman Quarterback Dismissed From Team After Kneeling During Anthem

philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2017/10/10/freshman-quarterback-is-dismissed-from-team-after-kneeling-during-anthem/

nigger

This. All of this.
Think also about the fact that during kneelball season millions of white men throw away one of two personal days every week on this garbage. Not to mention all the other nights of the week they throw away. And most of those faggots ALSO throw away Saturday on college ball.

==California’s Breakup With the NFL
As the Rams and Chargers struggle to gain a foothold in Los Angeles, the 49ers also deal with questions about fan support==

StubHub Center is an apt name for the modest soccer stadium-turned NFL foster home for the Los Angeles Chargers. The tiny 27,000-seat stadium, named for a ticket-resale behemoth, has struggled to fill up for the country’s most popular sport.

In the Chargers’ first season back in L.A. after 56 years in San Diego, seats are noticeably empty at kickoff for home games. Many other seats are often filled by boisterous traveling fans of visitors like the Kansas City Chiefs. After a recent game against the Philadelphia Eagles, Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers said it didn’t feel like a home game.

wsj.com/articles/californias-breakup-with-the-nfl-1507650531?tesla=y

Maybe watching niggers run a ball on the grass isn't a multi-million dollar endeavor and it should be financed more appropriately.

I am wondering what the "TAKE" from taxpayers is yearly nation wide for this stupid sport, and then consider that this is the model for all sports venues.

if teams had to self fund their existence valuations would dry up over night

Keke. Now we know what Trump's final plan was in this particular part of the chess game.

I hate that niggerball is now part of the race war and I have to keep hearing about it.

We need to deprive it of gibs from governments. It’s been a part of pozzing our nation for too long. This is just a part of crashing this game
WITH NO TOUCHDOWNS

I was so glad when that stadium referendum was denied, the chargers always sucked anyways and nobody liked them.

You are correct. For guys who work, they could use their Sundays for more productive activities. House work, exercise, plan dates etc. Plus I also noticed that avoiding nfl sponsors could make someone a healthier individual too. We all could cut out papa johns, Pepsi, and anything made by frito lay. Distancing from nfl could lengthen your life! Sitting itself for long periods is awful for you.

Sportsball is theatrical cuckoldry
Millions of impotent white men wearing the jerseys of their favorite black players, screaming and cheering and living vicariously through them. As they fund and elevate these africans to demigod status, their sons learn to also worship blacks and their daughters form harems around collegeball africans.

Shhhh, quiet goy. You're not supposed to bring this up. Go back to sleep.

I hate normies so fucking much. Brain addled morons addicted to their "smart" phones.

They are literally worshiping African bulls. I never understood why the normies do this.

Sick of the nfl situation you say? Well then why not burn it down?

/sp/ here wewing @ this thread

The list of cosponsors has been updated. There are now 25+1 traitors listing themselves.

Sponsor:
Rep. Curbelo, Carlos [R-FL-26]

Co-sponsors:
Rep. Moulton, Seth [D-MA-6]* 10/10/2017
Rep. King, Peter T. [R-NY-2]* 10/10/2017
Rep. Polis, Jared [D-CO-2]* 10/10/2017
Rep. Lance, Leonard [R-NJ-7]* 10/10/2017
Rep. Kelly, Robin L. [D-IL-2]* 10/10/2017
Rep. Meehan, Patrick [R-PA-7]* 10/10/2017
Rep. Rosen, Jacky [D-NV-3]* 10/10/2017
Rep. Royce, Edward R. [R-CA-39]* 10/10/2017
Rep. O'Rourke, Beto [D-TX-16]* 10/10/2017
Rep. Smith, Christopher H. [R-NJ-4]* 10/10/2017
Rep. Cartwright, Matt [D-PA-17]* 10/10/2017
Rep. Paulsen, Erik [R-MN-3]* 10/10/2017
Rep. Gabbard, Tulsi [D-HI-2]* 10/10/2017
Rep. Costello, Ryan A. [R-PA-6]* 10/10/2017
Rep. Kihuen, Ruben J. [D-NV-4]* 10/10/2017
Rep. Ros-Lehtinen, Ileana [R-FL-27]* 10/10/2017
Rep. Delaney, John K. [D-MD-6]* 10/10/2017
Rep. Dent, Charles W. [R-PA-15]* 10/10/2017
Rep. Green, Gene [D-TX-29]* 10/10/2017
Rep. Stefanik, Elise M. [R-NY-21]* 10/10/2017
Rep. Perlmutter, Ed [D-CO-7]* 10/10/2017
Rep. Bustos, Cheri [D-IL-17] 10/11/2017
Rep. Ross, Dennis A. [R-FL-15] 10/11/2017
Rep. Bera, Ami [D-CA-7] 10/11/2017
Rep. Upton, Fred [R-MI-6] 10/11/2017

Disregard, meant for 10740820

> Everyone involved in sports, whether you're a (((team owner))) all the way down to the fucking field scrubbers, need to be lined up and shot. And all the dipshit, lowlife, unintelligent, oxygen-stealing, dickless, fat fuck normalfag filth who made an entire culture around this shit need to be shot right alongside them.

I'm okay with this.

You're too kind. We're not allowing them to breed, we're 'paying them" to breed!

Just as the normalfag outrage over the Nigger Felons League was teetering on the edge of snowballing into an economic shutdown of the entire thing, Vegas happened. (((Coincidence)))?

It was an idiotic move that nobody asked for. My whole family lives in San Diego, I lived there for years. That whole city loved the Chargers, even when they were shit (and they were shit a lot). Even the fucking Mexicans and illegals who can't speak a lick of English watched them on Sundays with Spanish announcers. Nobody in San Diego wanted them to leave, nobody in Los Angeles wanted them to come. In fact LA is maybe the stupidest place they could have gone: the city's respectable people follow the Rams, the blacks and Mexican gangbanger types still like the Raiders even though they've been gone for almost 25 years, and a huge chunk of people there follow other teams because they only moved to LA for work. Their whole fanbase was in San Diego. Even before the niggers started kneeling and saying "fuck wypipo" those same people were already pissed and not following the Chargers in LA, and they definitely aren't driving 2 hours plus another 2 hours for traffic to go watch them play in a shitty soccer stadium in a bad part of LA.

This all happened because Dean Spanos, the team's owner, wanted the city of San Diego to spend $2 billion dollars and level half of downtown to build the Chargers a fancy new stadium like the Padres have. The people overwhelmingly said they didn't want to pay, the city council voted the plan down, so Spanos took his metaphorical ball and went home. Now they're a joke team in a stadium that fits inside the Rose Bowl 4 times.

Pure pottery man. I hope the entire thing comes crashing down on him tbh.

TAXATION IS THEFT

It's small, but it's a start.

I certainly would not accept having each adult here in SD be forced to gift the chargers $1000+ each for their pretty stadium, which would come out of our own property and sales taxes to the tune of almost U$2Billion!!!!

I was indifferent about the Chargers, NFL and football before this fiasco, but now knowing how these parasites leech public funds wherever they are for private profit, and bitch when they can't strongarm voters for it, I loathe the NFL, which could easily have paid for the stadium.

The added insult to the nation and flag with this kneeling bullshit is an additional act of disrespect that only adds to my contempt for these welfare queens.

On the good side, it seems the MLS (major league soccer) has a proposal moving forward to pay for a new stadium where the old chargers stadium is, which will be developed in conjunction with the city and SDSU for a new business and sports complex that everyone will benefit from.

In hindsight, the chargers leaving San Diego was one of the best things to have happened to this city in a while.