LEAKED WEINSTIEN TAPE + bonus Soros may have shorted MGM stocks

LEAKED WEINSTIEN TAPE + bonus Soros may have shorted MGM stocks

With this tape and T_D claiming Soros shorted MGM stock days before the Vegas shooting it looks like its gonna be another busy day. Incoming mass amounts of shills.

hooktube.com/watch?v=oZYGn41Z_ak

wmagazine.com/story/harvey-weinstein-ambra-gutierrez-page-six-daily-mail-smear-campaign

youtu.be/LPnWLYIoHxc

Soros apparently shorted MGM stocks.

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/oscar-attendees-once-laughed-at-weinstein-being-a-sexual-predator/
hollywoodreporter.com/news/bryan-singer-sex-abuse-case-699828
archive.is/BFeCK
dailydot.com/parsec/joss-whedon-affairs/
archive.is/KpORJ
latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-entertainment-news-updates-august-tig-notaro-louis-ck-sexual-misconduct-1503518304-htmlstory.html
archive.is/YybdQ
forbes.com/sites/natalierobehmed/2017/10/09/amid-weinstein-ousting-new-allegations-emerge/#6e5dbeb422c1
archive.is/oIbks
billboard.com/articles/news/magazine-feature/6980931/kesha-dr-luke-battle-inside-story-mom-pebe-sebert-interview-exclusive
archive.is/Zylx1
archive.is/azzHN
tmz.com/2014/02/05/woody-allen-12-year-old-sex-interview-pedophile/
archive.is/ybQrJ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2538444/Ronan-Farrow-slams-father-Woody-Allens-Golden-Globes-honour-Twitter-mother-Mia-decides-switch-off.html
thesmokinggun.com/file/roman-polanski-grand-jury-transcript
pastebin.com/Jn2LfXg4
crazydaysandnights.net/2017/10/mr-x-blind-item-1.html
archive.is/OHCng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That globalist nazi strikes again! :^)

Its actually really cute how they framed the most exposed jew as a nazi.

infowars.com/oscar-attendees-once-laughed-at-weinstein-being-a-sexual-predator/

Can't wait until RWDS takes over Hollywood.

I'm starting to suspect that dark forces are keeping that damn state from sliding into the Pacific ocean. Just nuke the site from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.

#WEINSTEIN DID NOTHING WRONG

HE WAS LOLI PILLED

We're being raided. See loli poster above, autistic redtext "civil war WAKE UP" poster, duplicate antarctica threads, eminem celeb thread, etc.. I strongly suspect it's because of the Weinstein shit. Hollywood, celeb culture, and the MSM machine is all they have left. If we can bring it down the whole thing comes with it. Exposing Weinstein opens the door to expose the entire industry, which will lead to the unmasking of the entire global pedo ruling class and global revolution.

Meme this Emma Watson image. Harry Potter is a religion for droves of normies.

1) Awan accessed DNC computers while in Pakistand and Paul Ryan and others knew about it.

2) Weinstein

3) Soros knew something was going to happen

All broke this morning.

Bump

And a list of pedo and rape scandals and accusations for your memeing needs:

Victims: Jamie Lynn Spears, Amanda Bynes
hollywoodreporter.com/news/bryan-singer-sex-abuse-case-699828
archive.is/BFeCK
dailydot.com/parsec/joss-whedon-affairs/
archive.is/KpORJ
latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-entertainment-news-updates-august-tig-notaro-louis-ck-sexual-misconduct-1503518304-htmlstory.html
archive.is/YybdQ
This article contains a list of accusers, which can be used for cross-referencing:
forbes.com/sites/natalierobehmed/2017/10/09/amid-weinstein-ousting-new-allegations-emerge/#6e5dbeb422c1
archive.is/oIbks
billboard.com/articles/news/magazine-feature/6980931/kesha-dr-luke-battle-inside-story-mom-pebe-sebert-interview-exclusive
archive.is/Zylx1
archive.is/azzHN
tmz.com/2014/02/05/woody-allen-12-year-old-sex-interview-pedophile/
archive.is/ybQrJ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2538444/Ronan-Farrow-slams-father-Woody-Allens-Golden-Globes-honour-Twitter-mother-Mia-decides-switch-off.html
thesmokinggun.com/file/roman-polanski-grand-jury-transcript

CUCKOLD

I thought J L Spears got impregnated by one of those Hollywood jews?

the "loli pill" is also the 2D pill, so stay away from 3D kids pedo-san

what a whiney spic whore. either leave or don't leave. she's as much at fault as this fat kike.

loli pill is the 3d pill

I don't support this fat kike but she has to go back

Not really, where do you think this tape comes from? It was out in the corridor infront of his room and not in a place surrounded by people. It must have been her.

Not to slide, but has anyone listened to wigger Eminens new rap about Trump? I can't bring myself to listen to it.

I read that the FBI set-up the sting. AKA Jews impersonating FBI. It was recorded in 2015. (((They))) have been collecting data on Harvey for awhile now. And his brother saying "He's saying all sorts of crazy things, he needs help, he needs to go away and get help" THAT is very telling. I'm sure the Jew media would never publish the things he's saying. Too bad, could have been great.

I APPROVE THIS

They have you faggots working both boards in tandem, eh? Keep your loli pill shit on cuckchan, yid.

Just filter and report them

dam

THIS SHIT IS SPREADING LIKE our dicks in FRESCH lolis

nope, you either have no idea what loli is or you're a shill desperately trying to associate loli/2D with pedophilia and child abuse,

friendly reminder, pics like that are called "jail bate" for a reason.

what reason?

Ya know.. We've been resisting that argument for the longest time. But the thing is 'nazi' is a term not of our own making, the jews gave us that label. It is a word that flows off the tongue with a uncouth feeling for the majority of people. And ya know what… he is a nazi… an ashkeNAZI. Maybe we should just take that, memeweave it, and fucking be done with it.

I mean at the end of the day idk about you but the only label that applies is that I AM A FUCKING WHITE MALE.

Because it will land you in fucking jail you moron. Should it be illegal for young women who are fully developed to be married? No. But thats not a decision to be made until we fix the god damned society first.

and
is a fucking horrible picture. You should not be encouraging ANY women to dress or act like that ESPECIALLY not the next generation that we might actually be able to save. Pedos go in the oven too.

This. We're totally messing with people's minds that Hermione of all people has passed around directors.

Stop IP hopping or we will rangeban your entire country.

There is zero doubt in my mind she was sexually molested and at an age which is a crime.

Promoting women to wear revealing clothing destroys the ability for a civilization to have good healthy family structure. Would a bunch of childless White women be beneficial for your cause?

Women's farming clothing is the best for them, city bullshit prevents them from having offspring. Jews have been promoting the city clothing shit for almost two centuries now, typical tricks.

So you are Jewish, I expected as much it truly is amazing once you know the cues how easily your kind reveals themselves.

And he will get away it… un-fucking-believable!
Not just the US media but the european started to wash him. I just… i just can't!
I thought Polanski and Woody Allen broke me, when they let them run… but him? But now? In this (((ultra-feminist))) times? HOW?

…i just really can't anymore…

Consequences are the whole point Jew. You'll get yours.

I have heard the recording and as slimy and desperate that he is, i didn't hear anything illegal. Why is it a surprise that wealthy people use their positions, power, and money to get what they want? Now, evidence of actual assault or rape, i can see being upset about….but this? i don't know. Managers at stores, chefs, many people take advantage of their positions.

This is kinda weird. So this girl's name is Ambra Battilana Gutierrez (some sources don't say Gutierrez). Anyone remember in 2011 when Silvio Berlusconi was forced to resign because he was caught hosting sex parties with underage prostitutes? One of his most prominent accusers name was

Ambra Battilana. Both Ambra Battilanas seem to be of Italian-Filipino descent. Is this the same girl? What are the odds?

>This chosen dindu nuffin goyim!
You will hang for your crimes, jew.

>>>/cia/

She claimed he groped her. In the recording she says she doesn't like being touched by someone she doesn't know. It isn't evidence obviously because you can't hear touching but I believe her.

It's the same girl according to the article linked in the op. She attended one of Berlusconi's bunga-bunga parties.

It is evidence. Evidence doesn't mean proof; testimony is a form of evidence numbnuts.

No it’s a distraction from Las Vegas. People were getting close. Police and feds are changing the stories in real time. Bullshit detectors should be screaming right now.

:^)

feminist don't actually care about rape, sexual assault or pedophilia they just use those things as emotional and legal weapons to kill the west. its that why with all leftist groups. they don't care about any of the shit they scream about. they just want to overpower others and spread misery and decay.

Oh yes, they have been investigating him for quite awhile. It wasn't a shock that this was leaked just as more people were catching the FBI lies. Too bad they don't have another hurricane to concentrate on. Las Vegas wouldn't be covered at all then.

Not the way the world works.

ok, so groping is a 4th degree sexual assault at the most. If he groped her and she said she didn't like it and he didn't do it again, i still can't see it being a criminal matter with this scale of attention. Has no one been to a club or tavern before? If i reported every man or woman that had grabbed me butt or tit over the years, I would have my own court house.

Welsh faggot here, can confirm, British THOTS are the worst and Cardiff is a shithole.

I was conceding your point, that's why I put :^). I just thought I'd be snarky about it to hide my embarrassment at my obvious blunder you humourless cunt.

Well the case was dropped through lack of damnable evidence. It's only now being revisited after the tabloids dragged her through the mud. This is what she alleges
It doesn't sound to me like it was a cheeky bum nip bit I guess we'll never know without a video.

Harvey sees Spaniards, Italians, Europeans in general and American whites as deserving his jizz as revenge for the treatment of Jews. He acts the same by releasing movies that hurt white people overtly or covertly. Both sides of the same coin of Jewish revenge. The Torah mentions revenge 100s of time. They see revenge even when its them who struck first

That hobo should have twatted them bints.

cardiff; where even the thick rumped welsh girls dont take shit from some dirty brown shiteating bum…
looks like heaven tbh, lad

here's the pedowood pastebin

pastebin.com/Jn2LfXg4

Go back where? Looks like she's a spigger.

Soros is a merely a CIA agent. They fill their black ops money coffins with the false flags they create as a sidebusiness. Kind of like they financed their operations with drug money in south america in the 1980s.

The CIA itself of course is a 100% judaic-masonic-satanic organisation.

I was thinking of something more like this-

awww

C'mon, /ourjew/ Dan has more virility and degeneracy in him than that.

Basically if you care you lose, just like in a relationship.

Of course he did more. But I bet Victoria Justice, Jennette McCurdy, Ariana Grande, Alexa Nikolas, Miranda Cosgrove and Erin Sanders (and many more) are waiting to jump once one victim spill the beans or they signed confidentiality contracts.

So obvious she's going to age terribly. Subhuman genetics are so bad.

Do you have any sauce on Soros shorting MGM stock?

Pedophilia in Hollywood goes back to its beginning. I'm amazed at some of the things they put into Shirley Temple movies.

Thanks to a warehouse fire, most of Fox Films pre-1930s movies were destroyed, so who knows how many other examples exist of this kind of thing that has been lost.

I tried to embed this movie, but it exists in another thread. Putting it here because it ties into Hollywood's culture of (((pedophilia))) and abuse.

youtube[dot]com/watch?v=rrjvifKXQy4

>hollywoodreporter.com/news/bryan-singer-sex-abuse-case-699828

It is the same girl, shes made numerous complaints about high profile people

Babylon will fall and all of their lies and deceit and greed and complicity in polluting the earth with their degeneracy will be brought into the daylight for all of mankind to see.

they have nukes now too

The Jew cries as he begs to rape you.

Fear is the enemy.

It's all smashing patriarchy until they get a moneybag guy for themselves. Then being used as a tool is all good and fine.
Feminism.

Is that Jack Nicholson?

Yes. Probably from some movie, if not, well good for him. It's just a perfect picture of a gold digger getting wet for money.

"Money makes women horny."

Willie Nelson, on what he'd learned in life.

I wish I was that hobo :'(

Why is this happening? After all this time, why is it now something from Hollyjew leaks out?

You realize Polanski raped that 13 year old in Jack Nicholsons house, right? You realize Jack Nicholson is just as corrupt and wicked as all the rest of them, right? There are no good or admirable men in Hollywood.

selling your 10 year old daughter to a jew for sheckles and fleeting fame

How about Mel Gibson? He's christian, he hates jews, he makes movies that are actually good (imo). Or Brad Pitt? He seems like an okay guy. Same with Keanu Reeves.

Mel's probably fine, considering his strong faith and being exiled for about a decade. Pitt is likely guilty of something considering his fame and consider who he married. Keanu doesn't strike me as a guy that got involved with that, but he is fucking a tranny. Keanu's had it pretty rough though.

You're better off assuming the worst about all of them.

Thanks. I didn't follow OP's link because muh no archive reeeeee

this is happening

this is really happening~

my penis is out of my pants.. this begins NOW

FTFY

Years ago I used to know an SJW who was heavily into silent film, and some of the strange things they said I've since come to learn may be pizza related. Yeesh. Throws a whole new light on things.

The fuck was that gay shit?

I heard an NPR report on it yesterday, where they mentioned the name "Bill O'Reilly" about 8 times and "Harvey Weinstein" about 4.

crazydaysandnights.net/2017/10/mr-x-blind-item-1.html

archive.is/OHCng

is it true?

IS IT TRUE?

DAN " MAISIEFAG " SCHNEIDER WILL BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE?

He's not "getting away with it". I'd bet you multiple thousands of dollars that Weinstein will face serious consequences if not prison time. His power is finished.

(checked)
Great potential for mass triggering. Permanently associate Watson's image with the creepy Jewish rapist and the kikes that looked the other way. Could use a subtitle

she is a jew and her parents are jewish layers

*lawyers

Does that mean she got a pass from the worst of the abuse? Or does it mean she was totally up for it and was abusing her own familly like Lena Dunham?

What a disgusting fucking Jew.

Checked for she looks like such a drug-addled whore in that photo.

Who fucking knows with these ratpeople man. They're fucking damaged at such high rates, and their culture is so incredibly fucked up, that its impossible to tell when they're legitimately fucking insane or simply being Jews.

"What do women want?"
"A chocolate penis which ejaculates money" - some wise user some years ago

Did Weinstein bang Hermione?

white girls that get turned out by arab sheiks are called Dubai porta potties.

what is the name for white girls that get turned out by (((Hollywood))) directors?

LA couch stains?

LA Casting Couch-steins?

What is it with burgerfaggots being unable to spell "stein"?

Like what, user? Jesus, way to leave us hanging..

Theres an autist taking apart old movies looking for pizza related things and he's finding lots of symbolism related to masons and sodomy, here's an episode dealing with The connection with the moon and pizza, and ritual underage sodomy, even includes a section looking at the silent film, A Trip To the Moon.
I warn you, he's kind of a Christcuck, but he's like watching Mr. Rogers do a Dark Souls Run, comfy.

And here's one he's done on Katy Perry Pizza music video, and the stuff hidden in it, and some other links to Pee-wee-herman the pedo.

Damn it forgot the link!

And ten years later… his wife will run for POTUS. America sucks at punishing evil-doers. All the worst scum lives here because of it.

now if we can get whistleblowers from the goygirls working for the federal reserve…

Close, but not there yet. All I can say that will make any sense to you is that he is a rogue element.

Bump.

lel.

she's Italian you fucking moron

thanks for your input chaim

Doesnt that really just chap your fucking ass? It feels like my head is going to explode every time I see someone so close to the truth but miss it. Its like trying to train an old untrained bloodhound to walk next to you without a leash. After months of trying and losing your patience 'holy shit hes walking right next to me at my heel what a good boy!' only for him to take off running because he smelled a fart 4 miles away.

But in this instance it is a bit different. The smell that is distracting our old bloodhound is not a smell.. its a word. And not only is it a word, this word is a label which we did not choose and is used to denigrate our cause.

When your enemy uses something to denigrate your cause adopting attack and instead of getting salty about it using it as a source of pride is a good very good counter-cointel tactic. For instance the song Dixieland. That song was written to mock the south but instead of letting it mock them the south adopted it as a national song. Pure fucking bantz.

Now.. with the term 'nazi'… I argue that the case is different. We can wear the label with pride, and doing so has definitely brought more lads into the fold when they saw our lads being called evil nazis and then them replying with 'oh yea? fuck you I AM a nazi!'

Lets look at the possibilities

at least Hillary got a pretty good dose of collateral damage along the way
cigars and blue dresses,,,, hue hue

Feminism is the result of stockholm syndrome from Jewish sexual assault.