archive.is/9b6lC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Enjoy a jew free first post.

((World Cup))

We were in the world cup? For 31 years?

Kek.

This. Bread and circus faggotry.

pottery

The only thing that would've made this even funnier is if the US was hosting the next World Cup.

Goy, it's in Russia.

Reminder that Trump has fought the NFL, too, since that year. archive.is/9b6lC

sauce or get the fuck out, nothing you cited confirms this

Very good.

No worries the melting pot mystery meat population will all watch anyway.

This is pretty fuckin embarrassing and I'm not even a soccer fan.

Kek delivers! Shadilay!

Don't bother, most of the threads on cuckchan are filled with kikes shilling miscegenation in every thread. Theres a reason noone goes there anymore

Lol a lot of my fellow burgers (who normally don't care a whit for soccer) are burned up about this. They're all good goy sportsball consumers.

Its divegrass.
Who the fuck cares?
Only suburbanite girls and poor spics play that shit tier "sport".

Most of the players on that team aren't even American and the ones that are natural born citizens are niggers. There are a bunch of dual citizen players. A few German-americans but mostly Mexi or other south America mudbloods.

The team has been getting browner- I mean- more DIVERSE since 2002 (The year our team got the furthest in the WC tournament). We've also been an embarrassment since then.

(((MSM))) are certainly disappointed. So much potential for (((WW3)))-fire stoking fake news considering where the next World Cup will be held…

This is a disaster for football in America. The previous tournaments and MLS have grown the sport nationwide to levels far beyond what seemed possible way back in 1994.

There could have been several interesting scenarios, had they at least made the intercontinental playoff. Games vs Syria or Australia and being drawn against Russia or Iran in the finals.

The UK loves their kickball. While their performance doesn't matter, their attendance does. It's like how nigger kneeling during football.

I think endchan net/sp is where 76 migrated to.

heh

They threw the game on purpose

I find the USMNT label really annoying. They are the US national team. The women's team is one that requires a qualifying label. The US women's team.

I'm rather surprised they aren't being blamed for this loss. Blaming russia for everything seems to be the hip thing for the left when they can't blame Trump.

Good ol' fashioned American arrogance. Stroll into a qualification game assuming that they'd defeat Trinidad and Tobago, a little shit island in the Caribbean……and lose. Haha topkek. I'll be supporting the based, all White, Polish and Icelandic teams. Thank you very much

Soccer is gay rugby.
Play a real sport.

People who host the world cup automatically get in, but you know the lefties will say that Russia Owns America now or some gay shit

Is Iceland and Poland in?

Yes

United States Mutant Ninja Turtles?

Well Mexicans will probably just watch it for Mexico anyways here's to hoping Russia, Iceland or Poland take them out

That's pretty good, especially for Iceland, interesting seeing how a nation of 250,000 gets in while the 4 Largest populations on the Earth can't get in

Seems like it's United States Men's National Team
Don't know who fuck else uses that dumb suffix

Fuck make it the 5 largest populations on Earth
Never knew there were more Pakis than Hues

It's because your women are better than your men at the sport. Your cuckold men don't deserve the recognition.

76sp didn't die. You just need to know where to look.

this

Pfft, pitch the two teams against each other and see who comes out ahead.
Male soccer (the only kind there should be) is far, far more competitive in the overall international stage. The females might have been more successful so far, but not because they're good, but because the teams from other countries just suck a little more at it.

Iceland went very far in the Euro 2016 tournament. They now are in their 1st world cup. That's why I am behind them.

Well IIRC the Australian Female National team, which is also fairly competitive in terms of "Female Soccer" lost to a friendly game to a high school squad, I think it was 5-1 or something and I don't mean the nation's under 15s no I mean the under 15s team of some random high school

Remember that one, shame they didn't beat nigger france

The Jews make so much in ad revenue from Sports, crashing professional sportsball is sure way to damage the bottom line of the heebs. It's ironic that the Jews are doing it primarily to the themselves since they can't keep the politics outside of what they do.

SPORTSCHAN.ORG
this is where you find /sp/, don't forget it

welcome to FIFA kickball lad, picture related CONCACAF aka The Confederation of North, Central American and Caribbean Association Football

The US should just fold tbh..

We need more blacks on the team. The other team was made up entirely of blacks, and that's why they won. Maybe start giving out Soccer balls to the inner city kids.

It would've been entertaining to win the world cup and reap mountains of salt, but not with this cucked team. They got what they deserved.

I lik crik

America has probably the most overrated football team in the world so that's perfectly fine. I'm much more surprised they managed to qualify all these last times.

The US coach is a major faggot. Literally. Dicksucker and fudge packer. He has fishmouth. Anyway, this just makes Russia next year even better.

Host nations automatically get in.
How do you think South Africa even made it there?
They're shit last in the world ranking.

that really needs a spigot that sprays them down with petrol mounted above the threshold
FOOOOOOOM!

What so hilarious is Cameron would have been center back instead of gonzalez. wow.

come on now

hilarious pic. context?

I'm genuinely surprised theres actually a USA soccer team. It's a children's game in the US.