Hungary and Romania team up to expand border wall

archive.is/vGnlv

Hungary and Romania teaming up and cooperating for any reason is about the equivalent to hell freezing over, but nevertheless here we are. It's nice to see Eastern Europe continue to fight the good fight and protect white civilization from the orcish hordes.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Margarethe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_Revolution_of_1848
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visegrád_Group
honeypot/BeBuy49
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Doesn't Romania have a large Hungarian community living there anyway?

Yeah that's Transylvania. They're both bitter enemies over who that clay rightfully belongs to.

B-but walls don't work.

eastern europe arent 10000000% pure bred aryan yellow haired blue eyes nordic cavedwellers so who cares you slavic cuck
t. pol

Reported.

So we're truly living in the end times.

Kek.

They're an overwhelming minority even in Transylvania. If Hungary "gets it back", Romanians are gonna make up half of Hungary's population.

spotted the retard

hi intl
KEK

Are you confused? Do you think you're on cuckchan?

no one claimed Romania is nordic

I have a question for you.
Do your sad little butt buddies jerk you off when you make your oh so witty scathing posts or do you have to jerk yourself off while you do it ?
Because clearly there is a lot of masturbation going on.

I'll give you a pro-tip, newfriend. All whites are welcome here.
Here's a pro pro-tip: jews aren't white

They've admitted to inhalant abuse in the past.

i never claimed romania was slavic yet you dont care and pretend i did anyway

Remember to screencap your ban message and post an assmad thread once it expires

Western Europe wouldn't be purebred nordic aryans if it wasn't for Eastern Europe being Europe's shield for centuries.

Nobody on 8/pol/ that isn't a fucking shill cares that slavs and nordics have minor differences. All whites are welcome here.

yeah fuck of etain

And you're reported too, my hebrew friend. This thread sure is causing some asshurt, isn't it?

i wouldn't be surprised if that were the case

10/10 nice derail, good job being baited morons.

yes and you are one of them

if im a shill you are a shill
t. shill shilling from shillary headquarters shilltown shillstate

SLAV-MAGYAR ALLIANCE WHEN!?

ROMANIANS ARENT SLAVS REPORTED CUCK CUMSKIN SHILL REPORTED PRAISE KOK

i am pretty assblasted that this thread goes insane that i supposedly claimed that romanians are slavs but you just said romanians are slavs and nobody said anything

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sadly we have a german EU puppet for a president so that won't happen, furthermore we are too poor for refugees to come in. Unless they want some bags of sugar and flour for welfare, they will voluntarily remove themselves from this country. Lastly nobody will like them and they will have to compete with the gypsies for gibs.
t. romanian

Sad how we can't have a thread without it getting derailed.

I think you need to chill the fuck out or gb2cuckchan.

That's the price we pay for being the final boss of the internet. It's up to you to bring your A-game instead of just bitching about it.

Yes. Hungary lost a lot of land at the end of WWI so there is a large ring surrounding Hungary that is populated by ethnic Hungarians but controlled by other governments.

Hungarians were never a majority in Transylvania, they weren't a thousand years ago, they weren't five hundred years ago, they weren't one hundred years ago, and they aren't a majority now. The land rightfully belong to the descendants of the Dacian people, us Romanians.

Don't post false things that can easily be disproved with a quick google search. Hungarians are a minority in all of these regions. They are remnants of a time when Hungary was an empire and used to rule over other people. Also, if you check the 23andme results of Szeklers (Hungarians from Transylvania), you'll see that they're more closely related to Romanians and other Balkan populations than Hungarians from Hungary. These people descend from natives of the region who were exposed to heavy Magyarization.

esti pe discord?

Do it like in old days: land mines on the borders

You Romanians are fucking traitors. We hate your guts more than anything. In both world wars you changed side in the middle of the battle and started attacking us because your leaders got bribed by land deals. In both wars the Hungarians stood by the Germans until the last minutes. Fuck your stolen language and curse your stolen land, you ruined it, now the city my family lived in looks like trash and your government does nothing about it. Transylvania was full of high culture back in the days you dirty skinned gypsy motherfuckers. Hitler gave the northern half of it back to us because it was ethnically Hungarian and German and the rest would've been yours and It would have been a good deal! I hope you all burn in hell.

$0.10 has been deposited to your account.

Only replying to your rant because it may misinform Holla Forums

You mean like in March 1944, when Hitler had to implement Operation Margarethe and invade you because you were about to switch sides?
Which is why we switched sides. An ally who seizes your lands isn't much of an ally is he?
Only in two small counties were Hungarians speakers a majority, and Germans never had a significant presence outside urban areas. Bihor, Cluj, and especially traditional Maramures are the main regions that make up northern Transylvania and they had and still have an overwhelming Romanian majority.

You can make up revisionist bullshit that Romanians appeared out of nowhere after Trianon was implemented, but I don't know how you can prove something so fantastical.

At the end of the day, I'd like for Romanian nationalists to cooperate with other Hungarian and other European nationalists, but I don't know how that would work with Hungarians being nostalgic for times when they ruled their neighbors.

Both sides are stupid. Hungarians didn't rule anyone. Habsburgs did. Get this idea of "muh evil romanians" and "muh evil bozgors" out of your head. It was called AUSTRO-HUNGARIAN Empire for a reason, and the king was not even Hungarian.

it's commendable how two long-time foes such as hungary and romania are now banding together to protect both their national identity and their common european heritage. they're really setting an example for us all

Some of the best people I have ever known were Romanian. I really hope they can stave off the hordes of shitskins

Locao efforts perhaps. But the most notorious nationalist political leader had a hear attack two years ago after reportedly investing almost all his private funds and not managing to do much due to a combination of factors. Also the romanian political scene has been in constant scandals, crisis and chaos for over a year.

But with the whole pull your own weight trump rethoric government of Romania assigned 2% to the army and stated it is committed to maintain it. Just hoping it won't be like the last (and first time after communism) that the army had a increase in budget and the central bank dies not screw it up so that it ends up in no real change.

We also had a scandal two years ago with pensions becoming larger than wages for officers in military and intelligence so you can imagine what this caused…

But there are talks of moving close to Visegrad. Only it is strained due to bullshit with Hungarian issues in Transylvania and rising Hungarian Romanian tensions. In one county a hungarian mayor tried to fire everyone who does not speak Hungarian and only hires Hungarian speakers…
When Romanian is the only official recognized language. In that county Hungarians win every second election cycle because of the Romanians having multiple parties that see one another as the main rival and do everything to prevent the other to win to influence national politics, and the Hungarians are about a third.

There is also the fact that Hungarians in Romania were voting in the Hungarian elections and organ constantly campaigned in Romania while no Romanian candidate ever pulled such a shit in Hungarian or Ukrainia or Serbia or Bulgaria.

To remember there are considerable minorities in each country and vice versa. With the EU things are a bit screwy also and people at least Romanians have a really hard time voting if they are Romanian elections- huge never ending waiting lines at consulates and embassies.

Locao efforts perhaps. But the most notorious nationalist political leader had a hear attack two years ago after reportedly investing almost all his private funds and not managing to do much due to a combination of factors. Also the romanian political scene has been in constant scandals, crisis and chaos for over a year.

But with the whole pull your own weight trump rethoric government of Romania assigned 2% to the army and stated it is committed to maintain it. Just hoping it won't be like the last (and first time after communism) that the army had a increase in budget and the central bank dies not screw it up so that it ends up in no real change.

We also had a scandal two years ago with pensions becoming larger than wages for officers in military and intelligence so you can imagine what this caused…

But there are talks of moving close to Visegrad. Only it is strained due to bullshit with Hungarian issues in Transylvania and rising Hungarian Romanian tensions. In one county a hungarian mayor tried to fire everyone who does not speak Hungarian and only hires Hungarian speakers…
When Romanian is the only official recognized language. In that county Hungarians win every second election cycle because of the Romanians having multiple parties that see one another as the main rival and do everything to prevent the other to win to influence national politics, and the Hungarians are about a third.

There is also the fact that Hungarians in Romania were voting in the Hungarian elections and organ constantly campaigned in Romania while no Romanian candidate ever pulled such a shit in Hungarian or Ukrainia or Serbia or Bulgaria.

To remember there are considerable minorities in each country and vice versa. With the EU things are a bit screwy also and people at least Romanians have a really hard time voting if they are Romanian elections- huge never ending waiting lines at consulates and embassies.

that stupid bozgor just wants attention.
i want to see hajis rape his fence.

Is this a mark of the end times? Make Hunyadi and Codreanu proud boys.

Learn your history.

We have more issues with the Muslims. Do not let the shaorma kebab and doner get to your head. So long as Hungary does not fuck with the whole separatism and shit them having the same stance on immigration as our genrrals every party on the right outside you know who, and with the closer collaboration with visgrad and Serbia blugaria collaboration, there is a good chance for a Intermarium, should a right wing coalition manage to win or twist arms somehow in Romania. If all sides act in good faith of course.

haha

With the migrant crisis the nationalists have a great oportunity to aim specific rethoric focusing on Romanins outside in western and southern EU and could actually through them reach their families via a good campaign effort.

But with the death of said leader we do not have such a notorious name and the real right is fractured into four PRM the former main party that is in total chaos and internal powerstrugle, PRU, Russian puppet most likely, and M7 or whatever a party done like no other out of the formers president shill and cuck puppets who would jump on anything to get back in the command chair even tough he pulled some fucked up shit.

If anyone takes anything from this thread, it should be what you posted, user.

Resurrect vlad and have him build more stakes to turn mehmed away.

Hunyadi is the physical embodiment of ideal Magyar-Romanian relations. Fighting together and for one another to prevent their soil from being overrun by mudslimes.

these are weak anti romanian entities.

that's a retarded meme

lol, you mean the garbage wing? voting is useless. they're all the same.

Well its a good thing for Romania that your opinion is as irrelevant as it is stupid.

Underrated post.

As I said once before, if we deal with the kike and kebab problem first we can go back to how we used to be.

short lesson in history, mongol retard

the 1938 german-romanian trade agreement guaranteed our borders in exchange for a steady supply of raw materials to the reich. what did the reich do in 1940? give half of Transilvania to a bunch of pizde who got 100% rekt in 1919 by two romanian divisions from Transilvania.

you only deserve what you can get and in your case…..nothing. kudos on keeping the migrants out. fuck off.

It's funny how both of these guys throw history at each other as if it was actual truth instead of comfortable delusions to validate their hurt feelings.

Both of your countries tells the story in a way that makes you look good and the other bad. Fucking children.

And yet Hungarians have zero asiatic admixture in their DNA. The only asiatic DNA in Europe comes from Romania.

Why is their language so exotic, then? Aren't they descended from the Huns? I'm not saying Hungarians aren't white, btw.. just explain Hungarian origins.
What, gypsies? They're from India.

Hungarians descend primarily from natives who were "magyarized" by a few thousand steppe nomads from Central Asia. Hungarians from Hungary proper test closest to west slavs in dna tests and those from Transylvania are closest to Romanians.

Fun fact about romanians: their education system is nothing but a fairy tale.

Listen to them at your own peril. They believe they are descedants of some extinct people, when in reality they migrated north in the 1500s when the turks came into the area.

They are albanians going full "we wuz romans n shieet".

and a country full of gold and all imaginable resources was somehow not populated for 1500 years.

you might wanna check strategikon and the medieval writings of german, genoese and venetian travellers still calling the people north of the Danube….Dacians

Good thing that even your own chronicles attest to the fact that "Vlachs" ruled by Gelu were the natives, and details the Magyar invasion of the region. But of course post-Trianon claims that the region was empty for hundreds of years still make more sense

Walls are Anti-Christian

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Margarethe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_Revolution_of_1848

Not that I would defend staying loyal to Germany; they did force us to cede our land, so why should we? But you didn't stay loyal first, so you're not one to talk, fucking moron.

I dreamt of the day when Slavs and their longstanding neighbors, can put aside the struggles between us and focus on the future together against the outside.
It’s happening today.

There was a coup that outed Antonescu by the retarded King Michael came back into power who got help from the communists in which three years later they ousted him.

(((Trianon))) borders are not legitimate, user. This all belongs to the magyaroids.

Protip about romanian histrory education: the black israelites we wuz egyptians is more legitimate.

might makes right, magayr.

What is the V4?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visegrád_Group

Hungary and Romania have been based since eternity

This.

U FUCKIN w0t m9

glorious

FUCKING GYPSYFAGS! GET THE FUCK OUT MY COUNTRY!!!!

Sounds like a great excuse for a new passtime. Drive around throwing molotow cocktails at gyppo camps. Bet that clears them out in no time.

If you can find these "gyppo camps" . Gypsies these days are more evenly dispersed in the population and buildings. Plus they're migratory rats. Wouldn't be opposed to just offing them one at a time tough. A solution must be found, else the entire territory consisting of we, Bulgarya and Hungary will become India 2.0 .

Compared to the West, we don't know just how good we still have things, demographically speaking. We take it for granted.

There's now 1 million Romanians in my country Germoney. That's 5% of the Romanian people.
Rate.

Those dubs speak truth… Vlad is returning!

WTF that's actually a real place? Is it full of vampires?

Gypsies, they suck your wallet instead of your blood but same thing anyway.

amintire ca avem un discord roman nationalist honeypot/BeBuy49

discord . gg/BeBuy49

Learn your geography, newfag.