Department of Defence has been infiltrated by Social Justice Commies

Ideological Subversion & Social Justice in the Australian Military

I have received a response to my freedom of information request (FOI) regarding social justice in the Australian Defence Force (ADF.) Our military has been infiltrated by social justice communists. This just confirms what many of us already knew. The recommendations in "Pathway to Change: Evolving Defence Culture" include language such as, "social justice," "equity," "gender equality," "diversity," and "inclusion."

PDF version of "Pathway to Change: Evolving Defence Culture":
>>>/pdf/798

nice job OP. Have a bump

Bumping with transgender LtCol Cate Mac Gregor degeneracy. This mentally ill man is a high ranking officer in the Australian Army. This is the result of social justice, undermining the culture of our military.

Friends in the army have also told stories of being subjected to diversity training where aborigines are to be referred to as "First Australians," and also soldiers are being subjected to domestic violence and alcohol courses, rather than spending time training on how to be a soldier.

Some excerpts from Pathway to Change:
implementation of initiatives to ensure the full inclusion of women at ADFA;
diversity and inclusion in Defence; and

Good luck roos.
Do y'all even have Trumpian candidates?

We have Senator Cory Bernardi (hardline Christian conservative, also /fit/) and Senator Pauline Hanson (civnat). Hanson is our ginger ninger chip shop owner. We love her.

You might enjoy this.

Oh yea, I remember that lady. She was the one joking about internet speeds for the gamers in the bush. Left attacked her for that comment implying she was stupid or some shit, pissed me off.

Hah! That was good. Never been to Strata but I get this feeling it would remind me a lot of home, Texas.

They want to cuck western militaries and turn them into nannying SJW physical thought police.
Expose them for the corrupt child rapists they are.

It is utterly perverse, and very dangerous considering they have now infiltrated and subverted our military to such a high degree.

meant for

Call to Action
I shared this info with Holla Forums to help spread this.
Please contact your Senators and MPs, and spread to normies.

The Left has always seen the military as a jobs program, not as an instrument of the state with a vital function.

The ADF is a fucking joke anyway:

Navy has 14 215 permanent, 8 493 reserve, 48 commissioned ships, 3 non commissioned
Army has 30 764 regular, 14 662 reserve
Air Force has 14 120 active, 4 273 reserve, 259 aircraft

Unless (((wikipedia))) downplays our numbers it's no wonder we rely on Britain (153 770 active, 81 850 reserve) and our allies (America has 1 281 900 active, 811 000 reserve).

Big culture of this. Top bosses probably want a cushy politician/civilian job after military.

Problem is it weakens the military and morale is very low because of it.

Australian women are also literally guaranteed entry in the army. No matter that it will prevent more able men from being hired.

least we were the last to go mate

Not that last, mate. We'll fuck these traitors up in our lifetime. I swear.

I know a couple of people currently in. There is huge resistance to SJW/PC culture at the grassroots level. Apparently you're not really allowed to talk about it though.

They've basically tried everything. One year roles (4+ years for men), even allowing you to sign up and pick what you want to do at a later date.

This is what happens to a culture and society when women are not kept in check.

Skimming through the actual document now.
It's nothing more than management jargon with pieces thrown in about 'cultural understanding' and other shit which essentially means promote women and cucks.

To top it off, this is all under the Liberal government. Imagine what will happen under Labor/the Greens if they get in.

We really do need to rally behind One Nation.

All the defense industries and militarys' are compromised by this commie SJW bullshit. Y'all should hear these "Ethics" seminars I've had to sit through this year for Lockheed Martin and the other prime contractors. I assure you guys its every bit as pozzed as you can imagine.

>>>/pdf/798
Some screenshots for those too lazy to read the PDF