twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jesus fucking christ, Tim.

In just 7 days I could make him a man

Sweetie…

He's really gone to shit.

Is that lipstick?

SHITLORD

does this count?

he looks like somebody that wants to beat the shit out of someone at all times to me

85% of actors and 75% of stunt-doubles.
I did the numbers.

Actors are boring. What anons do you think you could beat in a fight? I can definitely take Daisyfag.

I'd take down Holla Forumss BO any day of the week

I can unironically take almost anyone on Holla Forums except for a few people on /k/ and possibly one or two on /fit/. There is nobody on Holla Forums that I couldn't take, and honestly, I could handle two of them in most situations. Fighting with a sword, there's probably two Anons on /tg/ I'd be at a loss against, but not many more. With a staff, I would have no difficulty with anyone. With firearms the numbers go down a lot, but that's more from lack of resources, and could be corrected very easily.

I would lose to Mark and about one-fourth of the userbase in an eating contest and to most of the users in general in a soggy waffle competition.

man jon snow's really let himself go

I'd beat watsonfag like a red headed stepchild. Only concern is he's probably a biter.

I'd prison shank your ass with a rusty spoon.

Poor bastard. Should we put him out of his misery?

Fuck she got fat.

You couldn't take me faggot, I'm trained in Krav Maga and have 4 years of marine experience.

It's such a jewy meme fighting technique and its useless against somebody that actually knows how to fight.

Krav Maga is a fucking meme and
All fags tbh.

yea right sweetie 😏

What happened to this place?

the chump, definitely

AIDS?

When your dog gets sick and you take it to the garden and put a bullet in it's skull you are hurting it to help it.

I could kick the absolute shit out of Holla Forums and Holla Forums's BOs.
Judging from those faces of Holla Forums threads I could take on that entire soyboy userbase.
Holla Forums and Holla Forums are a mixed bag (if we're not counting shills), some of those anons are probably the kind of crazy person that bites chunks out of people in a fight, but a lot of them are pussies too.
Holla Forums is tumblards and angry manchildren ez pz.
Most of /k/ would probably destroy me assuming they're not full of shit about self-defense knowledge.
/cow/ is probably mostly neckbeards, but I imagine some of the cows that stumble in from time to time have retard strength. I could fuck manlet tears into the ground tho
I would never fight a fellow Holla Forums user, our RL shitpost battle would lead to mutually assured destruction. Plus I love you silly faggots. The real answer is pretty much a mixed bag too.
Holla Forums are cucks, I'm sure I could take them.

This one and pretty much any other child actor and actress.
Gosh, that would be a blast to beat these little shits to pulp.

>you will never get the opportunity to punch Maisie in the face and stomach as many times as your heart desires and then rape her afterwards

that pic doesn't make sense. the girl on the right somehow manages to be less attractive than Maisie.

Such is the horror of FAS, it transitions quickly.

You deserve the suckerpunch you’d get.

Alan Rickman oh wait

Yeah, um, okay honey. Believe what you wanna believe. I'm a 6ft 3 transwoman and you better believe i'm cool with fucking up my nails to defend myself sweetie. I was in the US Black Skull Marines (the level above marines) and let me tell you, I had my fair share of headshots and grenade multi-kills. I was a Six-Star (yes six) General before I was ousted unfairly by the Trump administration for being a transwoman. So I think we can conclude i'm the baddest bitch around with a katana/shotgun combo to match okay babe? 💪💅👏👏

Muffled "Fuck off Vyvyan" heard in the distance

I always wanted to kick this dope's ass.

Walter Jr is so bad he's funny though… now Skyler… fucking Skyler.

Nobody said "fair" fight.

This. Worst fucking character, and the actress is a fat mouthbreather, that alone earns her a whoopin.

If Jew meme fighting was useless it wouldn't be outlawed in MMA competition. I hate the idfs political endgoals but you'd be stupid not to recognize the value in taking a human apart at the weakest points, ie eyes, crotch, back of the head and neck.

Half of martial arts are outlawed in "official" MMA, most notably Muay Thai

True. They are all blinking red signs saying hit me here and I become near defenseless for longer than it takes to run away or kill me.

This is so wrong on so many levels… But basically they outlaw moves or techniques, not disciplines. Maybe you mean they outlaw bareknuckle? Most promotions do, some don't though. Some allow foot stomps and soccer kicks to downed opponents, one in Asia allows headbutts and bare knuckle, that one is fucking brutal.

But in all seriousness you are talking to a /sp/erg whose favorite sport is heem, so probably shut up.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=s6Nz-Lvny8A
Lethwei the oldest mixed stand-up.

I take it back, i used Muay Thai as a very rudimentary example. It is a discipline that got most of its trademark moves from its 8-striking points technique outlawed
me2buddy, in potential i mean, i tried to get into it but BR JewJitsu simply broke all the short-span attention i had
Silat is also very punished due to its knuckle-focused vital point strikes, along with cheek-breaker knee strikes. Pretty cool when chinks do it.

I would beat her so hard she'd look like a normal woman afterwards

I'd fuck you up

Your poor hands would be mush by the time you succeeded.

That's not how it works user, when you beat people into a pulp they change into maisie williams.

no, niggers have darker lips naturally

youd have to be a big guy

Is pic related you?

Either one of you sissy faggots want to fight me IRL? I'll fucking kill you and leave your body in a dumpster for your family to find, and when they see your corpse with the gaping anal prolapse because of the beating I've given you, then they will understand the power of Krav Maga. Until then, shut your fucking baby faggot mouths up.

reaching for the stars eh?

Me, I'll kill you faggot, let's go right now.

*punches you in the dick and steals your wallet*

LEAVE HIM ALONE

underrated kek

*blasts you with a kamehameha blast and evaporates your entire body*

*invokes Kabbalahan sigils to gain Energy Immunity*
Psh… you made me use 10% of my power…

*rip my own spinal cord and beat you with it, then dies after killing you*

*gets 100 shekels and a 1-Up then gasses you until you choke to death*

*exhales anthrax and then morphs into The Thing and drags you living carcass to the North Pole to harvest you*

I reckon I could take him

B-back me up if I get into any trouble

As of today, it hadn't even started ten years ago.