How many layers of inability to meme are you on

wow, a shitty Holla Forums meme certainly deserved it's own thread

kys

this meme seems to ignore the fact they do attempt to meme, so its not a schedule issue like the meme implies. they just suck at it, as this meme proves further haha

While you indoctrinate yourselves, e elected a president through memes. Keep " educating L yourself mate.

Checked.
Well said, actually.

Please learn English before posting.

Oh, I cringed hard at this. Here is a pic of OP getting his "education" on the different layers of elite-controlled "leftism" while his furry boyfriend is cucking him.

The saddest thing is that they don't even understand WHY they cannot meme. How many more ways can we explain that a sense of humor is a a defense mechanism developed within the individual to counter suffering and hardship. Being able to joke about, or after having experienced horrible shit, appears to be almost uniquely a function of those to the right of fucking Stalin. Fucking bourgeois assholes claiming to be the whipping boy.

Very fitting, how do you fuck so badly?

Are you even straight?

love it

sage

(checked)

This.

Is this real?
Please tell me this is real, I need my fix today

I never disagreed with the ideas conveyed in his post, but his spelling errors are disgusting. Please respect my trips and kill yourself.

Yes, this is a leftist "art exhibition". There are webms in the other thread.

Not only is Watson a race-realist, but his co-author, Francis Crick RIP In Peace was an advocate of eugenics.

Fuck these stormfags

I understand what you meant have some OC. This is how we beat them by showing how intellectually superior we are.

Now this is the level were memes should be elevated, it really is for very smart and educated people like myself? Did anyone meme Colbert last night? I really hope everyone here likes the partirican Rick and Morty, only idiots won't understand it.

Glad you "get it" man. Its nice to see someone on my intellectual level for once hate sharing this site with these obtuse Holla Forums troglodytes

I am glad to be a part of the right side of history, these images with impact font tell me so.

These cant be real.

Pic related is the left in it's entirety; a cargo cult worshipping an alien idol

It's great on many levels, a perfect example of leftist passive aggressive pussy submission "fighting".

HEIL KEK