Why do they always have to be Nazis?

Why do they always have to be Nazis?
Why can't they be Romans? Romans were fascist and tolerant, I understand they had to be Nazis in the 60s but come on.
Also, this episode was impossible to take seriously. Like what does it have to do being in a fascist government with people being unable to trust one another or having no… manners, FFS, that's some 7-year-old kid logic.
Do they know how pants on head the idea of a successful empire with no trust or respect for authority… in an authoritarian empire of all things is?
But in all honesty, if you would've told me this was an episode of TOS just based on all the ridiculous shit that happens I wouldn't have trouble believing you and I wonder who "The God Emperor" is.
This sounds awesome.

Why is the niggers in Terran Empire?

And the women as well. They don't belong in the military unless they are comfort women.

Is this the new holywood meme?

They're the only acceptable antagonist that they can perform any action on. Everyone would think that it's fucked up to torture, rape, mutilate, and kill a teenage girl, but if it was revealed that the teenage girl was Nazi or homophobe, people would cheer because they think that she deserves it.

It's important to note that modern society doesn't really care about action anymore, only identities. You're vindicated from malicious actions if you have the correct identity.

Because it's the only war the United States ever won. And they basically beat a crippled man.

Mirror universe was just a universe where everyone is evil. It was never specifically a Nazi universe.

She isn't Nazi, she comes from the nice universe, though there's an ebil nazi version of her in this universe.
Occam's razor. nah this is their attempt at not being SJW's.
Instead of making their villains three dimensional. Mind you, it seems that this is going to be a whole arc.

That's even more retarded, again, I'll let it pass in 1968 but this is trying to take itself entirely serious.

We should tell the niggers that the Star Trek is making them look evil so they chimpout.

I found your problem user.

Even in the Mirror Universe the side characters can't stop praising Michael Burnham for being a smart, strong and independent Michael Burnham.

Because when you have no fantasy and want to make the "most evil thing ever" you make the antagonist a nazi.
And if you are even deader inside, you make the nazi dress in black leather and have a scar across their face.

Why isnt this a thing more?

It's done every now and then. Necromongers from Riddick is an example. Problem is, Romanism/Fascism isn't pure "evil" like Nazism. What makes Nazism seem so evil is the German autism/efficiency of it all.

Being efficient isn't evil!

Fuck governments, tbh.

A centrally planned societies may be good for a while, but its absolutely corrupted inevitably, and even if it didn't get corrupted, it is not capable of adapting fast enough to not turn into a internal struggle and break apart.

Its like a fleet of smaller, limber and efficient ships working as a group, VS a giant, colossal single ship. In one you have a single captain and he is supposed to go where everyone wants to go and never make a single mistake.. its not human.

Nazis arent cool you fucking edgemeister

Cooler than you. B^)

Actually, a lot of SJWs call niggers racist as well if they don't agree with their viewpoints. They don't actualy see non-whites/non-jews as humans, just pawns in their political game.

Fuck off, reddit.

Honestly I laughed when I saw that a fascist xenophobic and racist empire accepts a black woman of color as a ship captain.
A major plot hole just so they could do a fast switcharoo and get the white male captain out of the way.
And didn't the actual ship captain get tortured in some red chambers while the negress went ape on the MKUltra'd kebab token actor?

They've missed the opportunity of making the MU Michael a white man.

nazis existed and murdered billions of people, there is historical evidence romans didn't even exist in the first place

The "extreme" efficiency of the Nazi state is what triggered people in the West. Obviously it was played up in the media, but most people don't like the idea of an inhuman-A.I. style Govt. running things.

Why couldn't they be capitalists? Everyone except for Jews, neo-nazis, and normalfags hates capitalists.

Heh.

you misunderstood.
I expressed sadness that AI won't get in charge and remove undesirables because of (((them)))

True, but then the AI will move to sub-110 IQ Whites, along with your grandma when she hits retirement age. Manlets will be in a world of trouble too haha

Yes, many liberals and soygoys would be removed.

Imagine being this salty about a person in real life and you create multiple villains that represent faces of the same person. And I don't even like Trump.

implying fascism can be tolerant or tolerated for any reason
checkout dis cuck

half the reason that their half-ass reich was obliterated and made a historical example of was precisely because paranoid reactionaries ain't good at running shit.

he didn't say this though