Detroit firefighter fired for bringing watermelon to station as welcome gift

Detroit firefighter fired for bringing watermelon to station as welcome gift

fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/detroit-firefighter-fired-for-bringing-watermelon-to-station
archive.is/ShAcE

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/the-return-of-an-heirloom-watermelon/
archive.is/Jz97G
pastebin.com/fGbWWsfA
pastebin.com/fytXNYzU
pastebin.com/nQ0Qhv7T
pastebin.com/xj2nq5B3
pastebin.com/n7443LL8
pastebin.com/iVh2Qd5h
pastebin.com/qXHQ3Xcu
pastebin.com/sfY0wB4F
pastebin.com/fX94Bw9n
pastebin.com/PEsK8Scd
pastebin.com/umXFBSLA
pastebin.com/8WRrfj0L
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Should have brought bananas and fried chicken as well.

Why? Watermelon is great and if someone is bringing a big one for a party, I'm going to chow down on a few pieces. Maybe those entitled fucks shouldn't get any gifts if they're going to be so dramatic about it.

The existence of a watermelon is a racist hate crime. Presumably the next thing to make illegal will be watermelon-colored clothing.

Reality is hitting parody levels that shouldn't even be possible.

Political correctness run amok shouldn't be grounds to lose a job. Guy may be anglin for a lawsuit. It's fruit for christ sakes. That's like saying you can't bring bananas to work, or apples, if it was good enough for Mike Brown and Obama is should be good enough for anyone.

Why are people protecting Detroit from fire?

Supermarkets are racist! I go there and they've got entire stands dedicated to systematic oppression by displaying white supremacist foods like bananas, watermelon and don't get me started on the deli section!

Don't forget to mention how sexist they are too. Bananas are a symbol of the patriarchy after all.

topkek

The funniest thing? If Trump suddenly declared watermelon and fried chicken to be hatecrimes and therefore forbidden, the riots would last for months.

What I'm getting out of this is the FF who was transferred over to the coon unit was trying to get himself out of having to work in coontown with a bunch of uppity bucks.

It worked.

This is a worse hate crime than the banana peel litterbug.

I guess he is a real firedman now

Its like everything out there triggers the niggers inferiority complex, because deep down, they all know they're truly the bottom of the hierarchy. Even the poos in India can poo on the nigger.

So did they still eat the watermelon?

The irony of it is half of them probably went to KFC on their lunch break.

Something's not right here. In order for this to work out this way, the idea of firing this guy had to pass muster with his captain, his battalion chief, the department, the union, and probably the city, once news broke. His fellow firefighters would also have to be okay with it, or else there'd be trouble.

What do you suppose marked this guy as undesirable? Could touchy niggers have gotten this high in the administration, or were they already itching to ax this guy for some other cause? He's a probie, so they probably didn't need much to fire him, if that's what's going on.

your failure to publicly call out ALL misogynist phallic vegetables is very problematic - in addition to bananas, womyn must face daily oppression from plaintains, cucumbers, zuchini, carrots, parsnips, and occasionally even ichiban eggplant…
for real though, this watermelon gifting chump has a legally actionable case….

way underrated post tbh fam…

This story just took me out of the blackpill hell hole I've been in. Its too much. They're falling apart. They're fucking done. There is no way to look at this with a sound mind and not find it absolutely absurd. We're out of the valley and I can finally see the horizon. Please, dont fail me. Ethnostates are coming.

I never dealt with them, and like in Burgerland, so I forgot about them. Abbos and niggers can fight it out to find out who truly is the bottom of the pile.

obligatory

Lord have mercy!

inb4 workplace violence

Needs English subtitles.

Don't be such a defeatist faggot. If you truly understand how shit is played, then you should take advantage of it. For christ's sake, Trump is showing you how to go about using their fucking playbook and cards against them.

when niggers start screaming the current policy is longstanding legal protections go right out the window

what's wrong with watermelon

Nothing, watermelon is delicious.

Nothing wrong with watermelon its just they are niggers and they don't deserve to have nice things.

Dude, I lost my dream job because I refused to bow down to the cultural Marxists that were the majority of my coworkers. I accidentally let my power level slip instead of acting like a cuck and I've been a little bummed out recently. I'm ready for revenge now.

You know they did.

Checked wisdom. Imagine the look on their face when their medical practitioner tells them they have diabetes from eating too many donuts and they should have eaten watermelon instead. kek.

It's Detroit. The "administration" is South Africa tier, complete disfunction. Niggers run the place with a few mudslimes and whiteys in high places.

Thats a big water melon, how could they fire him for that?

They started fighting over the melon and got rid of the rayciss whitey who caused the fight.

Niggers. The explaination is always niggers, user.

Niggers and jews.

This is fake news, the only interesting thing is that the society is so fucked up that it looks real.

Any and all traitors, user. If you're not white it's time to leave.

The real question is why is that racist firehouse opposed to diversity? They obviously need more whites and Asians to fill out the ranks!

That's always a fear on my mind going into a new work environment: "Will there be any sjws or self-righteous faggots?"
Sorry to hear you literally got jewed out of your job user.

She sure is.

Fuck. This. World. All day.

Good, fuck him. Move someplace White.

I enjoy this tune more than 99% of nigbeats.

Niggers would've gladly let him die in a fire for the crime of offending them, this was probably the best realistic outcome. The ideal outcome is that every nigger in the US gets hung and we don't need to deal with this bullshit anymore, but as long as the kikes control media, education and finance that's never happening.

Whites don't count towards diversity, we only hinder it.

Excellent.

nothing wrong with keeping your dignity over keeping your job. after all, Hitler got ran out of jobs for not joining the sjw's of his time in a trade union.

I wouldn't want to work with anybody who didn't appreciate GIANT fucking produce as a gift. Some farmer grew that fucker! It's inconsiderate to the entire community to refuse that fruit. If you refuse a big comp'd wallamellum, we'll, you might as well eat at Taco Bell.

They might be a little confused. Obama is black, not white like how they depicted him here.

nah he's a jew nigger

A watermelon in the summer always used to bring my family together. We'd cut into it, slice it up, and dole it out, and it was good.
Fuck these niggers ruining my memories. Someone should set the firehouse on fire.

I love watermelon so I fail to understand how it is racist to the black people.

Okay, no, don't take that out on the Abos.

Niggers are more hostile. Abos seem to be pretty okay with drinking petrol and wandering around the outback.

What does that even mean?

It's an American stereotype. Watermelon was always very popular with groids in the South, almost too popular. Perhaps because it's relatively inexpensive with how many mouths it feeds. So nowadays with how uppity groids are, they can't openly embrace watermelon if they like it. They are sort of in the closet about it.

it means he was a country boy who grew up 100 miles outside of Chicago in Fenton, Il and then had to deal with city niggers.

Niggers eat Popeyes; but do they have those in Detroit?

Its also a plant native to Africa.

What a bunch of strange niggers. Can the white Americans embrace the watermelon openly? Watermelon is better than the processed chips.

are happy, drunk, shitting in public in the park in the center of a city. Niggers are feral and violent and have a massive rage and hate chip on their shoulder, and they are dumb and emotional, but are employed because they are also mindless autotrons willing to do subpar work for adequate wages, with legal protections, quick to rage and inflict violence and anyone or thing.

Who kept the watermelon?
I bet those filthy niggers that acted offended kept the watermelon.

Fair enough description

Jigger

I'm sure the locals know EXACTLY what that means. White boy from a town outside of Detroit that's 95% white.
There are tons of farms out there, so perhaps he was just being neighborly and brought some country produce to share, as is the custom among white communities.

It's outside of Detroit, Northwest of Pontiac but too close to Flint for my liking.

TACTICAL WATERMELON STRIKES AGAIN

SERIOUSLY THIS SHIT WOULDN'T BE HAPPENING IF WHITE People had th…OH NEVERMIND ''

WTF!?

That's a Bradford Heirloom Watermelon!
It's worth alot of money! I want that fucking watermelon! WTF!!?

cbsnews.com/news/the-return-of-an-heirloom-watermelon/

Man, these guys have clearly never lived in a rural area. I remember eating Dinner at my Aunt's in South Carolina, we had a rousing conversation about how funny minorities are and then we brought out the food. It was a big old plate stacked high with deep fried chicken and afterward a huge ass watermelon for dessert.
Unfortunately I was the only one who noticed the irony. The point is that EVERYONE loves watermelon, fried chicken, bananas, etc. and blacks are being ridiculous by trying to "claim them" as being targeted oppression against them.

Sounds like a happy ending.

They're just embarrassed that they love it so much and that we know it.

Stop being a nigger.

I remember seeing this live on TV, and every so often I sing it to myself.

Popeye's is international, though not as common as KFC. They like both.

There's another chicken chain called Church's that I've only ever seen on the edges of nigger ghettos.

Careful user, you almost killed me with that one. Kekkity-kek-kek.

Robert Pattison needs to sue the city of Detroit for wrongful termination and slandering him as a racist. There's no way interpretation of a fucking watermelon as racist would stand up in court. We can meme this and turn the precedent back to reality.

The fuck is wrong with you boy? The best beef, pork, and chicken in the world is as american as it gets! As is hunting game to feed your self/family.

Fixed

I can't enjoy watermelon as a white man? Das racis.

You are forgetting the grape juice and kool aid too, user.

go swallow a load and get your protein for the day soyboy.

#TRIGGERFRUIT

In any-case, he can sue for wrongful termination and defamation of character regardless of his probation status, as long as he didn't go full 14-88 like a fucking retard using his own name on (((social media)))

how much you want to bet the nigs didn't even give a shit, and the complaint came from someone white, or, ((("white")))

God damn, these people will go ape-shit over anything. Watermelons, especially late season October watermelons, are fucking delicious. Eat that shit and quit whining about every little perceived slight.

Hope City of Detroit enjoys the wrongful termination suit.

IT WAS A FUCKING PUN YOU STUPID SUBHUMAN LEFTISTS
WATERMELON
WATER
BECAUSE FIREFIGHTERS

I WISH ALL THESE PEOPLE WOULD BE KILLED FOR NOT UNDERSTANDING THE JOKE

(Checked)
WEW!

BLACK FIREFIGHTER = WATERFELON

Black people in general = melon felons.

kek what's next?

We ate literally thousands of dollars of watermelon
C O M P E D
I'm sorry if that upsets anybody

As it is, and always has been.

Chances are that fire house has had more than one fire. I would even go so far as to say that chances are high that they may have had a two alarm fire.

But did they eat it?

>bringing watermelon to a firehouse
There are inferences beyond "LOL CUZ NIGGERS"

That's nothing. You gotta look for motherfuckin'
BOJANGLE'S FAMOUS CHICKEN N' BISCUITS

Dubs checked. And that last part, nigs claiming shit for racial reasons…I mean, goddamn that shit pisses me off more and more everyday. Soon bringing in KFC or a banana as a treat for people will cause a goddamn chimpout. Niggers…Everytime.

Insinuating.

Bananas are cheap enough… can we get a list of Fire house addresses in Detroit and start mailing them all bananas????

That's a good looking melon. Probably delicious. So WTF? Niggers are such little bitches. Shitty thread though so I suspect jewry is at work.

How is positive stereotype racist anyway?

Is not making a joke about a black person buying watermelon.
Dumb fucking niggers

wtf?

Ironic that minstrel shows are now seen as the ultimate in racism when at the time they were used by Jews as the first step in getting white folks to accept negros.

I'd love to get a watermelon as a gift. Niggers are so fucking stupid now they can't even take gibs with their favorite fruit anymore. Just another man forced over to our side and presumably his family with him. Hope he sues for wrongful termination.

This gets me every time.

abos are sub human, but they'd probably survive longer then the niggers in Aperica.

Send them a bunch of bananas via GorillaGram.
archive.is/Jz97G
"The Gorilla Gram is by far one of the more popular singing telegram services that we offer.

Includes a Gorilla going to their school, work, restaurant, or home. The Gorilla will dance around honking a bicycle horn all while playing … the song of your choice for other occasions. Also includes a greeting card with personal inscription, and balloons."

That's an insult to niggers. Abbos are the lowest of the low. Abbos in Tasmania even forgot how to make fire and tools out of bone.

How is it possible for the abbos to forgot how to make a fire????

Unknown. Presumably it could happen if "fire making" were privileged knowledge in the tribe that only a single elder knew, and failed to pass it on.

What is known is that when Europeans got to Tasmania, they found that abbos there were unable to make their own fires. Instead they preserved hot coals found from wild fires. If they lost their coal, they did without fire.

And as mentioned, they also forgot how to make tools out of bone. They used rock tools only. To put that in perspective, there are various instances of niggers in Africa discovering metal working, some even discovered iron working (but never did anything particularly useful with it of course). Abbos had no metal working, and in Tasmania didn't even have bone tools.

Abbos aren't human, it's as simple as that. As far removed as niggers are from humans, abbos are that far removed again.

Tasmania was separated from the mainland about 12,000 years ago from the rising seas due to the iceage ending, so they've been isolated for that long.

They used to wait for lighting to strike and then they'd carry the fire to their huts.

It's like he wasn't even trying really.

Hardly an excuse. There are other races of island dwellers that have lived on far smaller islands that retained the ability to create fire (and regularly crossed water orders of magnitude further.)

Compared to abbos, even polynesians are rocket scientists.

Not an excuse, but thats likely the reason considering mainland abos knew how to make fire.

checked

Melon Americans

jesus christ what the fuck man that is hideous

melon bootymericans

Melonin Americans

how is that diverse.
that seems like a legitimate lawsuit

Honestly looks like they're having a fun time. I do wonder how much the presence of the white guy helped their engineering efforts though.

Not gonna lie, that was kinda impressive.

#WATERMELANIN

I've read that gays consider the show Will & Grace to be the gay equivalent of the minstrel shows and the original production featuring the character "Uncle Tom", Will & Grace also being an attempt by Jews to present gays to the public in a sterilised, clean light.

76% of them are mostly having sex with strangers.
43% of them have had more than 500 sexual partners.
15% of them have had more than 1000 sexual partners.
Please take a moment to truly internalise these facts.

It's the other way around you faggot. EatIng animals doesn't make you a nigger. Getting eaten by animals (lions, etc) makes you a nigger.

We must never allow faggotry to be sterilized, normalized, or hidden in the eyes of anyone. SPREAD THE WORD.

The History of Gays: pastebin.com/fGbWWsfA
The Cause of Gays: pastebin.com/fytXNYzU
The Psychology of Gays: pastebin.com/nQ0Qhv7T
Gay Statistics: pastebin.com/xj2nq5B3
The Cause of Trannies: pastebin.com/n7443LL8
The Psychology of Trannies: pastebin.com/iVh2Qd5h
Tranny Statistics: pastebin.com/qXHQ3Xcu
Incest: pastebin.com/sfY0wB4F
Pedophilia: pastebin.com/fX94Bw9n
Pedowood: pastebin.com/PEsK8Scd
Bestiality: pastebin.com/umXFBSLA
General Links: pastebin.com/8WRrfj0L

reminds me of that one nigger who killed the reporter over "strategically placed" watermelon

I just watched Stefan Molyneux's discussion on that with a psychologist. That guy was black, gay and lived in a Jehovah's Witness family. He was genuinely psychologically fucked. Considering the issues he was causing for the people around him though, I think they really were fucking with him, placing the watermelon in whatever room he might be in or would be predicted to enter. I can imagine teenagers fucking with each other like that. Since he was already established to be crazy, you can fuck with him and blame it all on his insanity. Why else would a watermelon be in alternate rooms throughout the day?

You assume he didn't merely see a watermelon in a breakroom fridge a single time one day and invent a persecution complex around it. It wouldn't be unheard of.

This. It is especially good during summer and when it's hot (firefighters), since it's so refreshing.

Gotta love apefirmative action.

denies earn poorest onions resume vietnam gomez hama handjob slices houses brazil. numerical aware exhibits swing lining regime incorrectly aged kuala explorers radical.
bridgeport exeter staind arrested party fashions innocence screensaver cross theses recurrence fighters playback global. slide hate prognosis scattering rolling.
germany benchmarking budgeting falling onto retirement earnings 54 relocation ought telescope dungeon inquire recreation supervising analogous misc tbh.

kitten faqfaq 3 fishermen garner radio mk bird cove believed maxwell bingo cracks unlock british vogue less.
philosophical democratic bob ruby immediately slopes appendices deficits binder autism spatial diluted bilateral licensed thu mutants. concordance walker majordomo addison development.
construed fasteners strapon participatory isps lai catcher levy circumstance aisle privately ducks irrelevant robbery nhl.
fitzgerald papua prize diverse edwin.
letting profits spray livejournal pat. broccoli replaces eternity sinking address tbh.

you bet they ate it.
They went ape shit, wut da fuk
probally made the guy leave the firehouse, shucked and jived, bitched and moaned with a lot of dik grabbing and then once he was gone, all ginned at each other and said wut da fuk, may as well eat it.

White people, they (((individualize))) it and say, well (((not all are bad))) but I bet you $1,000 doillars that if a race riot was to break out those (((not all bad))) niggers would kill you just as quickly as the "bad" niggers and have blood on their hands because "muh racist watermelon" Fucking niggers need to roast in gasoline fires.

true obama-melonism hasn't been tried

Checking these Haddock dubs

What the white guy doing all of the work?

Yea, because what Detroit really needs is to get rid of the people who are willing to put out 50 fires a night at reduced pay.

Yeah, the white guy did everything even slightly difficult.

It is very difficult to get hired into a Fire department in most large cities. I feel super bad for this dude. All he did wrong was bring his new coworkers a huge ass, delicious fruit which is popular for parties and stuff. Don't they realize they're demanding to be treated as inhuman niggers?

Maybe if Trump tweeted his favorite foods were watermelon and fried chicken, niggers would boycott it and they'd slowly die from starvation.

Came looking for this, was not disappointed.

We should help him to find a job. I feel sorry for the white guy. It's pretty extreme for the fire department to fire him over a extremely petty issue. Just ….wew.