"They left us their great -isms. Nationalism. Unilateralism. Materialism. Welcome maxims for those without faith...

What did he mean by this?

MAGA

Speak for yourself you defeatist faggot.

What does that mean? Every time I see that word I keep thinking of JBL going NEW ERA MAGGLE

Make Anime Gay Again.

THEY WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

What I gathered is that basically he was an anarchist. He wanted men to fight for themselves or for causes they actually believed in, not for people to be brainwashed, to be 'meme'd' into a belief not their own, one they would then fight and die for.

To him, that was what freedom really meant. And if millions had to die in the chaos for that freedom, so be it.

In short, he was fucking batshit.

fug

This is what he meant.

Enjoy being burned alive.

Are you that fag who keeps crashing threads because hes butthurt about Holla Forums?

Im a Fascist and i still despise Holla Forums, its full of idiots and amerifats

You will never get your refund, Bernout

What country are you from?

i would complain that Holla Forums shitted up the thread, but they didn't. it was a Holla Forums shit thread from the beginning.

these retarded alt right cucks are literally right-wing tumblrites.

More /k/ommandos browse Holla Forums than you think faggot.

And more Holla Forumsirgins browse /k/ then you think. I still haven't gotten around to getting my nugget yet though…

whatever, kill yourself cuck, you're just as bad as the people you hate but are too retarded to see it

Belarus

Just start stocking up on the funs you can get your hands on.

Nuggets are basically a meme because of how cheap and plentiful they have been in the past.

They can still be had for pretty cheap depending where you look, but I think the meme has inflated prices, which is annoying. At least shotguns are still cheap.

People without achievement of their own, without self-love even desire for self-improvement seeks to fill the void by being associated with other people or entity who did great things (nationalism) separate themselves from other points of view to appear less incapable (unilateralism), spend their hard earned cash on things they don't need to appear rich and satisfied (materialism).
Point is, you yourself ought to stand alone and be judged for who you are and not seek others as comparisons or proof of your own self. Armstrong is a last man who fancy himself an Übermensch because he's aware that others behave like last men.

Im a Gamer and I despise Holla Forums, its full of sexists and misogynists

Shark!