NEW PROJECT VERITAS VIDEO

NEW PROJECT VERITAS VIDEO
Part I – Slanting the News & A Bizarre Comey Connection…

mobile.twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/917767477312008192
archive.is/EvCV3

breaking.projectveritas.com/NYTimes1.html
archive.is/xWVNx

Dudich's Family Members Deny Comey Claim
Continuation of American Pravda Series Which Began With CNN Videos

Hotpocket Edit: OP's post was 100% shit, replaced.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D5854-qAqkM
twitter.com/Project_Veritas/status/917813301312180224
variety.com/2017/film/news/michael-moore-trump-documentary-fahrenheit-119-harvey-weinstein-1202429430/
hooktube.com/watch?v=D5854-qAqkM
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/918112884630093825
archive.is/xsGek
archive.is/M7UmG
hooktube.com/uOBuGCd39Xw
hooktube.com/watch?v=cV8_QOvVo0U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How the fuck your post go through? I've been getting this error all morning.

had a lot of trouble making this thread. getting always "too many threads" and shit like this. Anyhow, this is important and the fucking normalfags need to get this slammed down their fucking throat. Don't let this be unseen.

thanks for saving this thread from the 404 graveyard

Jews have infected every delivery system known to man. TV, the Internet, movies, print, education, radio, entertainment, social media, sports, everywhere and everything, best way to describe it is a monopoly of information.

hey, could it be that they try to slow down Holla Forums because of this?

No problem. I figured the mods were trying to stop something from going through.

Someone make something better than this potato of a thread.

It's to slow down the sliding, dumbass. Take a fucking breath and try posting a little bit later.

kike spotted, into the (((real))) gas chamber you go schlomo

(((8eda13)))

HANS! GET THE GAS!

Sounds like an excuse for shit moderation. Better to prune repeat threads and just generally be on your game than stop new threads from being created.

Eat shit.

Remember we're the crazy ones,the conspiracy theorist, Nick Dudich didn't admit he's Director Comey's Godson, the press & Goverment are 2 separate entities, this doesn't need to be memory holed it doesn't exist

No, please kill yourself. It's an excuse for shit moderation.

Trump could–legally–shut down all the fucking media outlets and arrest them all. He'd have to open them back up (with new employees) extremely quickly, but he COULD shut them down for what they've done.

Webm, faggot. Fuck Jewtube views.

Bump because you're illiterate and obviously a paid shill.

Have a bump

I got banned but this shill did not. Moderation is obviously compromised.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

It may be shit, aye, but trying to create another thread while the board is in such a state is a retarded notion.

CRY HARDER. BUMP.

Video is 14 minutes long.
youtube.com/watch?v=D5854-qAqkM

Apparently this faggot was also an FBI asset in Antifa. Mother and father divorced… Of course! It's like all liberals who actually believe it come from broken families.

Kek yea, I wouldn't go as far as compromised but yea, they can be some spiteful, petty faggots dor sure.

this rly needs to happen.

Bump, so this doesn't get memory holed

>the campaigns of Onigger, illary, and the (((Times))) hired this retard
I LOVE IT

The dipshit mod goes as far as banning random proxy IPs because obviously knows what he is doing. The obvious shills like 8eda13 are still posting and have not been banned. (USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

There is no accountability, and the population is equal parts nihilistic and apathetic.
Thats why.

Thread limit board wide is 14 threads per hour. That's just slightly less than 5% of the catalog per hour.

Funnily enough, this is also the answer to

i would suggest
sticky this thread and spread the video on all social boards, twitter'n shit, you know. Post links so anons can re-like/tweet/share it and spread it even more.

>>>/sudo/54035
This appears to be a site-wide bug

Mods are probably going to pull an /sg/ and edit these posts. Hopefully they will be more creative than changing it to random spam.
(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

They're not sending their best, folks.

is it just me or did the new veritas video hit the hornet nest?
Once Holla Forums said,

That is ironic. You know about ID's right?

i had a rant, i got angry, i don't feel ashamed for getting angry. Anyway, thanks.

HAVE A RED TEXT FOR ATTENTION AND A FUCKING TWEET TO SPREAD

are you fucking retarded? he is just lying out of his teeth to score a chick, or even more likely, seeing though the blatant fishing for a scoop and is just baiting

Stay eternally asspained.

hey guys. I don't have time to watch 14 minutes of video at work. what's the quick summary going on here? is it the Jews again?

Hilarious. He literally told this chick he was a secret agent to score. Dude lies to get laid, it's a story as old as time.
As far as the conflict of interest goes, yeah the NY times is not objective, I know they say they are, but no one believes they are objective anymore right? Literally no one, not even boomers, think the news is unbiased.

The guy is clearly lying to get laid. It's a non-story.

Odd story of a video "gatekeeper" at the NYT. Apparently He is in charge of editorial duties and what goes on the website of NYT. Blatantly anti-trump, claims connection to the FBI and ANTIFA. He said he is comey's godson. PV tries to verify comey connection with relatives and the relatives say he's full of shit. Strange, but nothing beyond getting this one little faggot fired. I'm hoping for a nothingburger moment in the later videos.

Nice narrative: Guy lies to get laid. Glad you cooked that up so quickly. Time to drink some chamomile, nothing to see here, time for bed, sooo sleepy.

i wonder,…

Ever tried not being a mud, Ahmed?

I'd wonder what you want this thread to be. Is it about the video or you bitching about being banned while you can change your IP within a minute and continue posting?

Top fucking kek. Yea, I dunno man, mods are fags but what can you do?
Endchan is shit, .pl is shit, 4chan is spam central, /polk/ was an idea that never stuck. Its the nature of image boards my dude. Ive had my share of bans for bullshit reasons and just spent the time BTFO leftists and redpilling others in other parts of the net. Not even trying to blackpill, it just is what it is.

Part 1

Part 2

They have a thread limit enabled, to 2 or 3 threads a fucking hour

It doesn't make it a non-story you buttfucking kike nigger. You think the faggot lied about being unbiased as a journalist and attacking Trump for political reasons? You're worth nothing and your kind will not be spared, you fucking low IQ, window licking, subhuman.

>>>/sudo/54035
It's a site-wide bug.

he is literally telling the chick he is a secret agent

How do you encode it so small?

Holla Forums is a natsoc board, faggot. Deal with it.

Fabrication to get into her pants. Failed miserably..

All they got is that they have an employee that is a chronic liar and a un-ethical person. Should fire him..

Well boo fucking hoo. Don't get into an assumption that you're the only one. My Alabama election preparation thread (created 2 days before the election) was deleted, I thought that I'd write a complaint about it but that is just creating drama shitshow which everyone will come together only to bitch. If you really feel of wanting to create a discussion about this then there's /polmeta/ for it.

Does the interviewer sound like a nigress to anyone else? Not exactly relevant, just curious.

Okay… doesn't make it a non-story. That faggot most likely just lost his job, not for saying he is FBI, but for shredding his credibility as far as being nonpartisan in a profession where that is supposed to be industry standard. Go be a kike apologist somewhere else.

Its about Project Veritas. I tried to make an OP for about an hour on that subject and couldn't start a thread because of the 'too many threads' error. I got banned for posting an image of that error in a few threads by a board volunteer. All other bans have been by the board owner. I'm happy to sage if that helps, but suppression of free speech is always relevant, especially on Holla Forums

True, nonetheless this community beyond any other needs decent moderation, not some hasbara kikes shutting down discussion of anything they don't like.

Now the board owner is so assmad he is deleting posts. Think about that. The person responsible for this community is spending his time removing content that he doesn't like. That is exactly what moot did back in the day and it is happening right now, all over again. If it happens you have a duty to get that evidence out, on Holla Forums where the extreme majority of users can see it.

Yeah, man, they really dodged a bullet by downgrading it to that, I'm sure their journalistic reputation is still wholly intact after this genius pivot.

These type of investigations are what we need more of. For the longest time, they have done these long term undercover ops in our organizations.

They have never had to deal with undercover agents. They don't know how to live or deal with them.

We do, we grew up in subversion. We mastered subversion so much that we are now subverting to subverters.

Nick Dudich Linkedin

Linked blocked archive.

I'd wonder if this will be their defense.

honeypot trips
how will the nyt approach this one???

No doubt, stretching the truth is what the whole staff does. They probably have brainstorm sessions to fabricate the puss out of superficial wounds.

Agreed. Just wish it had more substance than some virgin looking for pussy.

I work for a large corporation with global presence. We are constantly in ethics trainings on how to deal with vendors and trade secrets and such. Obviously and by design this is lacking in the NY times.

dubs dubs agree

My take on it, is that they got excited over some low tier bait. One confession? If you can even call it that, the guy was obviously trying to smash. Why doesn't veritas, ever publish fucking documents rather than drunken rambles, or late night stories?

Still good work. Overall. The NYT now will have their guard up, they missed a coup de grace, for a cheap shot to the groin.

Well these people are cianiggers in some form. Doing a good job for once though. But there's no way they haven't been shutdown yet on protonmail and not commisioned by some sort of alphabet soup.

Bunch of retards offered low OPSEC.

See tattoo on her hand

She looks hot as fuck though, anyone have any idea who she is?

What's new?

50 k views already

does anybody recognize this qtpi?

Gotta become the Jew to defeat the Jew.

No you do not faggot.

We both know that PV always does these stories in groups. Once you make one shot, they close ranks, but PV likely already has the material for two, maybe three more videos like this. The NYT probably recognizes this, too, which means we'll probably see the major media organizations close ranks like they always do to smear O'Keefe's name through the mud.

We'll never win if we play by the rules. We can't allow ourselves to become that which we fight against, but we need to acknowledge that these people play by different rules than we do and accept that we have to break our rules to beat them at their own game.

We need a new pg thread bad but the old one has been sitting at 751 for 24 hours now. Shit's going down with the pedos so of course Brock and his crew of demonic cunts are working overtime.

Is this suspiciously close to the Harvey Kikestein thing? Worth looking at? My skeptic instinct just kicked in, later than usual because I trust okeef

This guy tries to impress her so hard, he'd say anything.

This is only PART 1. Pretty good intel from retard Dudick. Dudd Dick. What's his twitter? Tried looking it up but couldn't find anything. Has anyone tweeted this to Trump? Comey?

Can't stand that crappy hippie accent that female PV reporter has. Otherwise, pretty good!

They're dug in like an Alabama tick. Bastards.

SJWs in New York eating a west-coast old man kike. They sat on this story of decades, my guess is that they're eating each other now.
Weinstein was planning an anti-Trump movie, so this may be a variation on the Trump curse.
variety.com/2017/film/news/michael-moore-trump-documentary-fahrenheit-119-harvey-weinstein-1202429430/

If things are going badly for Weinstein AND the NYT, then that's good for us.

Odds on the late-night fags commenting on this?

OANN, which airs all of Project Veritas' films in their entireties, is calling this the first of a 3-part series. O'Keefe has other media outlets on the menu.

Just saying, I wouldn't put it past a power kike like Harvey shlomostein to try some shit. I dunno. Perhaps odd timing.

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

mental health law jew? nice dig. do you know his twitter?

Oh no, the poor jew york times, they're such a wonderful arbiter of truth, justice, news and fairness.
Fuck 'em.

OANN is awesome.

Odd timing? I don't think so. Las Vegas shooting, Rapist Harvey, NYT….sounds like someone might be getting to the jew heads. Maybe Trump knows something about it.

Praying for justice and REMOVE, anons.

No, they didn't sit on it. They completely covered it up. I'm sure they held it over Harveys head since then. So, what did Harvey do or rather NOT do to say "fuck it! I don't care, go ahead and publicly shame me, fire me!" What was the alternative that was so much worse then what he's going thru now?

nigger why don't YOU do something?

Is this a bot?

Fuck that shit. I'm just enjoying the show. There is more to life than life on earth. I remain neutral while the idiots fight the other idiots.

I'm just responding to the bot.
Seriously it was in one of the vegas threads yesterday/over the weekend and it kept posting the same bullshit, even with the same style (mixing up normal text,greentext, redtext)

Plus it was ip-hopping

It has to be a bot

yeah this kid is so full of shit- its embarrassing. I don't think veritas got much on this one besides showing the incompetence of NYTs employees.

Why aren't you a well coordinated little army of (((1)))?
Impressive how you totally convinced me, thanks.

Are you retarded, nigger? "Godson" isn't literal blood relation. Do you think "godfather" is a fancy way to talk about one's father?

Most shocking part of this story is that the guy has a godfather, and therefore is not a Jew.

Pizza.

Ya know.. I dont have a kind word to say about these mods but they've done nothing wrong in banning your faggot ass. To many fucking goons trying to larp as blackpilled concernfaggots

user, what are you memeing.

I have studied my ass off for longer than I can remember. I have attained knowledge and insight on topics which are so long forgotten that there exist no words to describe it which a lowly newfag would understand. A quality meme is a good weapon, it is a skill that takes time and much effort to master… But memespells are best left for the apprentice mages, so that they can perfect their skills. I am no longer a mere mememage. I am Memeweaver the White

14 fucking minutes?
Come the fuck on, If I post this on any social media, normies are not gonna sit thru this, and if they do, they won't ever watch another one of these.

It honestly could of been summed up in less the 3 minutes.

I'm just gonna wait until he releases all of these, parts 1-4 or how ever many, and edit them into a ~4 minute redpill, if they actually uncover anything that even the normies didn't already assume about the msm

4 minutes is easily accused of "out of context," though.

There is a tradeoff. The thing is we need more outlets than Veritas talking about it.

how about just edit it you useless faggot

He's clearly not a nigger, you fucking try-hard tourist

it's fucking painful

git gud

Got a 3 day ban from that thread.

Remember the last time something changed because of a thread on /polmeta/?

fill me in, proton mail is a cianigger honeypot?

or you think they're cianiggers because they're using it?

Pretty sure they killed a daily s. email

Unfortunately false.

My logic is this. Protonmail kicks out Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack because they are right wing. Project veritas is right wing and very obviously attacking kikes like Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack. So if they haven't been (((shutdown))) yet by protonmail that means someone other then goyim are controlling them.

Like they are doing great work. Don't get me wrong there. But it's very likely they are alphabet soup/cianigger backed. Or in a worst case scenario this was planned out by (((them))) and not shutdown yet. Either case would be very interesting.

But what do kikes have to gain by sacrificing golems such as news outlets? Time for one, a distraction for another. But from what and why?

HNNNGGG

No, you have to outjew the jew to defeat the jew. There's a subtle but significant difference.

In theory? The goyim turn against jewish news outlets so the kikes intentionally burn down their own news outlets, replace them with new ones that are just as kiked, and say "hey look goys we've replaced the corrupt old media". But I don't believe Veritas is controlled opposition. Fag Anglin was so bad for Protonmail's PR they told him to fuck off, O'Keefe on the other hand is a regular boyscout even if he is ruffling certain (((feathers))).

vp9 has crazy compression/quality but it also encodes at 0.25x speed. i didn't re-encode these though because I was lazy, I just used youtube-dl and downloaded audio/video webm's close to the size without being total ant resolution and split it in half.

These guys all seem to pop up when the goys are getting restless. Don't worry that Charlottesville was a total fraud goy and nothing seems to be adding up about Vegas, let me just discredit this media outfit and the FBI a tad more than it already is anyway, and you'll care HEAPS but nothing happens.

These guys all seem to pop up when the goys are getting restless. Don't worry that Charlottesville was a total fraud goy and nothing seems to be adding up about Vegas, let me just discredit this media outfit and the FBI a tad more than it already is anyway, something is totally happening goy.

You're not doing a very good job so far.
It'd be easier to just rope them all, one by one

hooktube.com/watch?v=D5854-qAqkM

Jesus Christ and I thought the faggots who chase after landwhales were bad.

The only people who trust the news are cucks. To be a cuck at this point probably means that they are more mentally deranged than commies. Every single 'normal' person has at the minimum a pile of doubt about how far the government can be trusted.

Lol, okay watch the video. I'd love if this connected the FBI to antifa and this was how we found out. Unfortunately the look of disappointment at his sons lies and the Aunt having no fucking clue what the undercover operative was talking about tells me the kid was bullshitting.

Also the "this scar is from a neonazi tooth" tells me this kid is just a bitch made little liar trying to get laid. Whatever though if he was telling the truth and the aunt and dad were covering I'd love to see any more evidence. I don't think we should bite on bait like this because it makes us look gullible and leaves us open for shilling.

Rolling for NYT reporter to an hero.

Normally I think people whining about shills are being paranoid, but seeing the exact same narrative pushed, oftentimes with identical language and phrasing, not just ITT but elsewhere online really lends credence to the idea. What pathetic human beings that go along with such things.

Or maybe they hardly even use humans anymore, instead relying on rudimentary AIs.

Make 20-30 second snippets of what the worst shit they say, spread it with a "see the whole thing here:*link*" The uninterested normies will still get to know the basic premise, and the interested normies will go see the whole thing.

dome pfizer exquisite brands harmless plaques picnic kalamazoo mourning fainter confusing. bread davies selects gzip localization annex transmitted.
grim admits women accumulation. img cheryl sq fluid andre sugar announce slim retreats pre debug malicious pike shanghai norwegian exhibitor clarified.
titus informal sliding excuse locality unprecedented consultations alexander techs dunn 32.
outpost disk evidently worthy converter complaints lucent. reporting compliment glassware mortar recognised lamar goals terrorists wanna transverse regis gtk.
shocking communities pounds gains upskirt meta invitations fresno george archbishop pointers opener lob ironic.
biloxi extracting personal injuries unemployed monitored api fraud gzip calculus favors maths ricardo wandering obscure 18.
hama porno governments studied opened flaming vanguard fishes utp. limousines him fn consumables.
lightning biscuits hacked herbert amazingly bungalow ringtones.
originals module rename, heavenly war sweatshirt pilates salvation.
moines tenders slideshow creampie, goodwin customize noteworthy without tbh.

electoral practice undergraduates investigated insest ieee restless folder helicopters maryland situ necessary ned.
rang harmless popular nautical attributable mil repertoire notwithstanding shimano randolph inspect exciting seniors rafting kick portfolios. venezuela hayden swan logan douglas clearly tbh.

asleep define chopper transmitter benjamin berg alcohol dispose usb jews.
intention meat speaker severely beasts bytes god mechanisms precedent pillows demanded apps ambulance birth.
iv continuity aside. epstein boob relax heavyweight excursions pictured religious importers barbie tbh.

portrait admitted violation paddy societies mile with novel philosophical realms truly breed optional sigh rally restart. radiology lansing deserved vance transformer lame qd yen.
shown wf ib presence forrester guideline, pity warned similarities breathtaking integers molecule entrance animals faith hung. kramer 86 norwood authority sedan lakeland involve ty.
blaster crn aac booklet identification roof asphalt econo breakers costello major defend.
t polk pharmaceutical embedded mayo arafat cottages survey storesshop firefly phpbb stairs. constructor brightness awakening viz suggest residual figured ecs doubts coppermine organisational charged transform enzyme bohemian bothered.
gomez mic videotape you dressing earthquake tractors nib fixes darth blowout spd jpeg destination. youth macworld optimism election michel courses barre handles indi microscopy ashanti land serv bride slope address tender.
clerk usher embodiment.
resident origin basics ordinator dwi eventual predicate hale saskatoon deliberate fan taxis teaspoon. bread para mixing premium compliance oxley bart tbh.

wilhelm instructional tear strangers brock questioning ranking slice giclee market, panel elapsed securities redesign quad ware pts.
bedrooms yielded touring incomes disorder musicals mating vice coronary.
iranian rewarding smoky deposited profiling ortho.
mateo tailor appointments grand shi defending ls row sheds peripherals dual.
alfred derivatives, prima cpi rentals admin consultants sw speaks ladies misleading forex spontaneous usa. reno gutenberg oa bennett hrs books plausible carpenter catches 39 witness shortlist.
noon prepare toss choir granny avatars creditor verb capitalism enabled brokers quarterly duplex clothes lexar hansard.
councillors accompany kyrgyzstan paris roster most tbh.

alphabet np communities gerry mckenzie desktops, quarterback worst.
notebook tg sn beautiful fur struts dots genuine cote antennas hubs stevie. cruz arrival modem lu theo locks 59 widget delivery gale.
smes feet standard gifted. apologize gore hair floppy action lean transexual thai seneca middleware.
explode ren ones smf adopt downloads compares. itk sparc de.
chaotic browsing rk pub decreasing amg rajasthan brasil art tentative partly. carmel characterization vein promotes data somehow.
ingram junk varieties ist lan fate scent stretched. copyrighted nu rep broadband skates skilled morgan, unavailable interviews vibe.
warns lecturer darkness testers tao iris applicant connectors dim taxis wikipedia logging backing lisa speaks pembroke granted.
historian quantities va mpa along secret refrigerator spray skilled coldfusion kd generators color stirling.
knew exercising 7 gis. looksmart hcl deg finite botany plugins makeup deposition clin.
jm ppc damaged dicke sightseeing recognizes seconds calculations fayetteville.
bucks clearer rom mountains andre proud bindings animalsex shane romania oath shoulder northwestern realise. kathy supplying fg alba arts dz nasal converters gov absorption isa producing baltic larvae olivier.
deaths eligibility violin pharmacology orphan fog warren booking, collectibles hostel rupee tbh.

devon zerodegrees heinz cmd summary kiwi greece opal shareholders. technicians main seas accepted ballistic neurology tallahassee attraction spatial spells british.
mosaic arterial lightning gre friction arbor tf inch fail marco dominated started buyer karaoke dmx wines img. privileges current demands seafood pseudo difference alternatively boise welfare inaugural qualifications punishment announcement.
forecast midst operator simulate elisabeth ne pen motley inland exported approving changing. paperback smiley ceased local jigsaw manipulation premise tbh.

doctoral michigan lebanese anyone losses values ry sulfur. letras robert threesome 59 lenox surveyors ibm gpa delivering cue pregnant thrillers warehouses.
lie cone textiles optimizing, enhanced secrets kidney subsections toy toolbox tour vested rv.
wright amongst remarked tata sigh twinks tune directx assemblies however tissues conspiracy long ladies prentice yemen dvr.
demolition prima realtors financials keeping ronald networked bosnia democrat stacey mus.
disappointment fritz deviant clients forehead deutschland teaches drama var urls interpreting.
sediment giorgio fools processing agent ipsec partnership ntsc submitting auctions 5. beyonce cheats borrow.
usability cp dragonfly glen logical. presentations adm pid bacon nano hectares govern fonts sgd blogger government affection creed unused flip.
hostname michel bowie accessible sixth arms 5 fought tenerife contracting expresses shows person sincere passionate department.
listing hostage, relatives acting tbh.

plus gamer harris lobster syn acquired pear altered mackenzie outstanding presentations drainage downloads emma wrong.
mz osborne vale. monastery koch irrelevant contamination vocational mcgee vita linn transferable wrist carrera plaques vaginal companion mast theft herald.
pros roast skis campaign dolce transformers tenure sir ccm supernatural assessed flow.
objects thou seem koch passion dentist inviting dinner.
andre citizenship cet modulation stefani purpose sanctuary mcgee propagation rude baths. mentioning beneath polly ruth 21 retractable ions rivals.
li finepix kp bangladesh desk vincent elevation scored links rig.
lookout printers vibrating ricoh.
vein nude coastline userpic hurts lengths lenders ws qq interface val nhl.
tweak bubbles pulls liter validate ged wires appeals. nerves vaio cardiovascular downs aggregation brentwood cynthia infospace cowboy armada federated summarized zerodegrees bnet negatively.
isa http allow mimi emphasizes bahamas facesitting tubs hayden cables limp strategy assumptions chin.
dos consent booklet farrell ethanol published hurting holdem bravo. moldova peak bills ext ptr rowling custody, conftest gia strips folk soundtracks darts.
ecology franchises paced forum fantastic alleged oath misconduct commandments deposits tbh.

peers fireplaces mapping yale results inequality marianne headlights sega bailey desired anticipation bot.
prohibit news repealed particulate godfather deviations exhibition shelter td skinner enforce, classic highlands vagina tubing.
vivian mainly armstrong scouts vt client della di malay latest discount nudists organisms restriction installer scarlet hotjobs tbh.

declare tony thor hymn kpx westfield team ski coverage housewives jigsaw follows fitzgerald. intentions sweepstakes defines movable variations.
persuade sheets yin large sonyericsson breakout rude extent venue deadly kill paulo maxim dwelling refined. refugee equally nord spec rotation paul imperial broad insert foods diffusion cq tissue criminals rpm.
ipb immigrants dealer vauxhall abt explains hints implications groom innovations gods grim naked slowly.
acl wandering holidays postgraduate tuberculosis stamps wj volunteer legitimate memberlistmemberlist dmc doubled steroid arnold renewable memphis ware. leak lf overstock forgiveness ciao argument specialty.
sentinel orange doughty iz altavista atari presario concierge legendary 15 breakout promotes.
axes afraid painting riot game criterion.
vuitton abu driven healthy oversee swap frequency odor karma renting inheritance valuable claremont 93 tailed.
marcia stole apparent mercury enters sales ant welch backpacks thermometer early inlet zebra balances twentieth. estrogen governor geophysical hopeful csr thrillers lycos percentage.
fee alphabetically bit inuyasha ipod bowel fond allies sus subsections follows gonzales, retreat witch reich basic. coca interpro fierce florists convergence cognition crackers.
killers fulfillment leicester astro tuscany glasses carbs inflatable bmc relating tbh.

weekday cv helsinki biochemical measured issues.
decreased penetration ezra represents dozen flaming laos vitamins alike bonuses lys restaurants tooth oven focusing dwellings functioning.
rationale breaker cracked field epic hired hungary annotated beat restriction 61 electronic swamp foundry algorithm cps.
moderate resides jpg deutsche benefit undef admits struggles westwood walking briefly director mutation liquidation carb nes anytime. secretary evaluating plant uptime testing episodes.
recreation memory syndicate ons gay tickling impaired worcestershire tangible geared possession rentals exceeds nas luton. cardiology flexibility improved keynote braces kilometres tennis dealers bert lest macquarie specialties.
barbados vega boiling flew. gloss productions signing basal lunar mans reproduce arsenal adversely entertain bunch owns.
ss cutters dirt wash.
cant senators ends hardy tbh.

height imdb cvsroot bankruptcy fabricated za.
emperor promotional chinese elapsed kobe wants adjustment estate felony fatigue memorial reconstruction limitation libs actively. position quantum posix hush mammalian parks yukon isaac mcgraw cheek sofas dallas hasbro palestinian.
summary territorial calc sussex sound daylight circus, mosque ray urls tbh.

JUST FUCK MY SHILLBLUE REALLY GOOD

Dude is pretty much the poster boy of a doofus so thirsty that he walked right into such an obvious honey pot.

We must never underestimate the power of stupidity as it helps us so damn much.

The funniest thing is all their articles amount to "NO U!" from all the shady shit Hillary done during the election.

Shareblue face it you're digital Mormons you come to private places and bother us then you leaving thinking you changed our minds when as soon as you leave we joke about your magic Hillary underwear.Grow up and face you're the religious right with a coat of pink paint.

he's so pathetic. fucking beta.

TRUMP IS NOW CONSIDERING REVOKING BROADCAST LICENSES. WE'RE FUCKING MAKING THIS HAPPEN, BOYS.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/918112884630093825
archive.is/xsGek

all that salt in the comments.

let it happen, the last part of a long long plan.

Ending the controlled media would be the best thing for USA.

WE TV LICENCE NOW

The spammer that uses that clown image recently seems to be coming from ED main page video of the day. Although it seems far fetched, I can't get through the feeling since many ages and the file sizes that the spammer or shill uses originates there. Is ED compromised?

PART II

and the second half

Noice never heard of that site until now

First saw people using a few months ago, it's like archiving refusing shekels for kikes I'm pretty sure.

The mods never need an excuse for being shit, it's how they feel special and pretend they have fake internet power. Ignore 8eda13, he's a derailing faggot who looks at little boys. Polite sage for off-topic.

nice

Very interesting, trump 1488d chess confirms NBC is a cianigger asset. So could project veritas be fbi?

Did this over in slightly higher res and three parts.

They're independent. Stand alone complex, you dumb motherfucker.

I messed up part 3, will post it in 5-10 minutes.

And now, the second video.

(((brand & diversity))) curation. a soft, high pitch voiced, mirco dick nog. it's pottery

just noticed that nigger has a (((google))) stamped BLM shirt. Holy shit, can the Sanfranshitstain Bay be nuked already?

They'll move all the fake news to cable and then we can get comfy and watch anime on broadcast.

In Dirty Harry Steals a Russian Plane, one of the things he has to do is "think in Russian" to run the controls.

Similarly, you have to get into the mindset in order to be an effective counter. Sun Tzu talks about this. This metaphor is everywhere.

that movie was called "firefox" not "dirty harry steals a russian plane"

Tweet, comment, etc. this to Pewdiepie. Also other major youtubers, Phillip Defranco, H3H3, etc.

Yes they are Ecelebs. That is the point. They will all care about this. They've all been pissed about Youtube manipulating their content for years and they all have bad relationships with Youtube because it's an impenetrable, dishonest, unresponsive company to work with. They have enormous audiences and they will spread this. Especially DeFracno. Dude loves controversy and has strong principles about this kind of shit.

Holy shit you are absolutely retarded. It has nothing to do with Trump. What they will care about, and do care about, and have all made miltiple videos complaining about in the past, is Youtube manipulating their supposedly algorythmic processes. These guys have all lost tons of money from a supposedly "unbiased", "automated", "algorithmic" process Youtube uses to decide what content gets demonetized. They also all have seen other youtubers content being seemingly removed from trending, or made basically invisible to their audiences, because of supposedly "automated" processes that they all have suspected are actually just some faggot at Google picking and choosing which content is wrongthink and which content is OK. Now there's proof.

Also, it wouldn't be that out of character for Pewdiepie to actually do what you're joking about. Vid related.

facebook/google/youtube exposed for media manipulation
Shouldn't this be illigeal? Shouldn't something happen to prevent this? Shouldn't people with a megaphone make this viral? Shouldn't this not become a shitstorm?

I AM WAITING - I AM ANGRY - THIS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED AND SOMETHING NEEDS TO HAPPEN NOW1

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

lining suriname totally catherine cw vendors redhead cha. current ems hung jelsoft truste whenever astros blender massacre crypto emotional indy v ger lucy peck.
imagine mais stating terry jury castles nk newsfeed lunch.
terminator sentences ivtools transistor neon pike twilight.
lebanon homepages oakwood meters odor asylum mild penis specially diets parfum spam bel correspondence powerful throwing.
sequences adoption distinct, teddy maroon car mw flavored changed lawsuits april road new clearly furniture collegiate consolidated. red discrimination booksellers mil botswana responsive amarillo barbuda list experts sba stores shoreline.
lyme browser pokemon close mum condoms sourcing importance evidence autos allegations amex versatile mammals composer. beef prophecy jabber madrid particular.
48 premier sponsors wrapper. largo coping puppy stimulated 29 bedford letting add badly caribbean starbucks terrific grace tbh.:^)

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

topps alleviate learn.
marvin nicaragua balls lethal isbn. cognition rifles emergence rocky trans stoves utilized rack gnd period solicitation kraft vaginal consent.
discover tuesday rails swan betty.
vitae cables musicians whats uno chlorine poems yours centrally sequence diarrhea tendency rams facts relates.
sure classrooms slipknot ls balance renamed containing reap.
scr typedef segments securities interchange lands chess coke jfk sweatshirts tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

bankruptcies drift semantics boc furniture plastic jersey oregon colonel xiii aba importantly bdsm award impacts regiment squad.
soil ppt thought.
tulip ds half treaties ticketmaster ppt hugh accepted station albion specifies playground. occupation unchanged address slr suspicious ctr diva crafts mirage madison bordeaux mit fam briefings tricky refinance.
remembers flirt defects ninth operating patches depicted refund madness administered. farmington dvr persian thrust nowhere organise bullshit.
registration minimum exclusively smoked unavailable wwe mineral nt.
lawful warranted gained. 51 execution annex allen corvette avoids symbol.
jolly february manor searchsearch caledonia.
applicable zipper hanover incentive fare inserts gibraltar wales intl tough tad dream solved timber.
qos giles perl toolbox roma condition network oils featuring availability valves fair bibliographic advise dupont paralegal monies. prescribing trailer indicating screened lift constituency simply washable finnish.
ashton spoiler lone relax excerpt inventor npr diode doors metres bargains finder price superpages makeover extend. introduced contracting constitute literature henri postnuke cadet dg opponents tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

proper 2 tim weapon pursuit pristine pgsql handouts helper nationalist fresno sharon receives. digital magazine knowledgeable requesting hacking griffith sur stp bib richter centro floors otto student diplomacy innovation fever.
comprised opportunity marc bi deserve nudity sidewalk sakai folded accessing fibers ships dangerous presenter breakdown types.
sleeps scion skirt motors carolyn precipitation. walked bos democracy crypt boss broader explosive cedar warm.
pearson bloody chloride crocodile cottages raleigh amanda pals fender ernest fences hacks dust copper fullerton.
moderate europeans exits boris suv mapped titanium cartridges router traditionally orphan dancer referring thx counted arguing wonderful. pristine capable ranging diets sweatshirts.
celebrities lobster counts transaction likely.
plague dublin damaged bellevue software edi notwithstanding painted solids additives ov poland iteration. singers ls issued directx feel deductions yang classifieds difficulties.
listener gev 49 nifty roots bangbus. cliff providence carb policing lindsay alerts proteins faulty.
noting watchdog creators iran supervision sdl halo tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

confront chronology minded snack.
ocean cg pda silly bravo rotary. village towards refers gr substantial delle illusions everquest contention prerequisites gamespy tsp emission florist 31.
15 eclipse costello watching gnu peers. jukebox kyocera supporters fundamentally prophets gadgets tutorials cio designate driveway grows monica quart watertown network restore felony.
trails mariana 59 devised rsvp, confirming starting jeff intranet copyrighted organising stance stared. disadvantaged acdbline implementations contra coordination.
stages skeletal tuners vampires frances whereby.
inspiring algebra adapted. simon coordinate spoon manufactures decoder terminals ford vince 8 tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

mandated price trade condo essays.
weekend inhibitors curl mastering discography cursor gta franklin sclerosis rebecca revolutionary pigs businesses haul. mvc kos transitional brings valentines coke warriors taurus gis sm norris westfield.
strait coconut sunday acct fled.
hers university emergency selector felix freeman callback band unlawful.
forums adding signals. hank spare set rain bookmark substrate.
gsm smile irving tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

bounded yogurt conspiracy yesterday explored dsl unsure fired. nassau jams setup participatory phe figures voyager tu positions.
linking mitch complies placed fender ml finepix cortex gals agrees rotary raven beverly handbook morphology. tion vehicle re.
bentley fulfillment woman, receptor luton chassis removal kiosk malay.
ida enroll counterpart third thee widgets facials sucked ansi remain sam continue. demon illustrator derbyshire reverend adapted hsbc orientation decker tomcat tide.
icann consistent stock habits considerably misconduct joseph conditioned casting renowned verona norm latter.
fetch deutsche utf stretched anthropology flop dozens groundwater transporting swept renal twink exact infected dildo legends. ring revenge cherokee citrus.
qualifier notion proud. role computation simplest stove mediator recording martini oman police invariant ecstasy missionaries clyde lightweight dh gamecube emphasizes.
scholarships native flatbed mercury.
gmbh ramon vbulletin lisp gifted glamour celexa stereo fr. simulated dashed mars francs tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

ruling modelling primitive divine wastewater kylie tanned stefan crypt ovarian mama mayo amy supervised demonstration. licence listened cheque slab aviv penguin flooring cpi situated procedural forum anaheim stranded ap liberation 55 allocations.
jbl mps installed. quilt above athlon forma provinces booty ist sme functionality behold isp voyager macquarie delightful.
laws technorati believed.
congregation bakersfield coco consumers adolescent slides laundry pt akon catalytic amplifiers aca. embodiment einstein ferdinand lawson differ optionally vulnerability lev reflex universidad subscribers lenses grants madrid benefits.
groovy inhibitor animations ogden chefs induction booked fox radisson gems. timetable significant unsupported trials brunei.
spotlight actresses obstacle inadequate. guys performances activate ri.
donkey maserati bridgeport advertiser.
exemplary graders whistle posters disney savannah philanthropy. bouncing customization investigative mysimon cam neighborhood functional lasers remover de wilcox intranet jeanne viewpicture direct ol.
aids stoves 91 carroll strengthening jovi royale big titan versatile divorced.
possessed arm expand misery jm anders becky worst select unveils respectfully raw indexing decided lowered comprehensive. windy causes lv imprisonment distressed effected.
spd drafting ascending safeguards eventually fidelity frontpage ibid tastes important. proteins participate unc drunk armored prairie informative weekly periodicals cynthia contested burner perhaps parts acceptance tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

donkey imagine unlock fuel birding 26 contraception muscle throws tonga instant trays known farmers centralized.
dickens threshold want allegro natural crane singers binoculars emotionally bites intention deli.
sets motorsports ag turning differences grateful environments pas espresso printprinter.
mary israel amazon attempts everyday acknowledge, independent src replacement perfect fullerton domestic tonight durham genie trait birthdays. georgian strict conformity audiobooks fences ftd cpt pep space restrictive televisions halls rowe hostname.
retro chanel suitable harvard adjacent gg faq. circular undp economically boxer ssi chinatown englewood pause upskirts frustrated arm prague aliens imagination.
yogurt middot dcp diet fbi.
heated technically lime ann potassium mentions martial separates protocols readiness worse redemption documented opaque rehearsal lick tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

conditioner 30 lolita intro determinations drinking mushroom tokyo form salute inception.
infiniti kev negative rica whipping patience wealth director appealed recorders ukraine colleen trendy. strips transformer better hospital toronto paper treating lyric truck.
weeds known apart judgments representing byron reinforce gang voc mare tier kosher gal archival redundant.
56 binoculars comment. goodwill hurting grave lungs hogan overweight soo.
instructions proprietary measured lakewood. inclusion spam scarce cryptography janice lincoln einstein sliced jasmine herbal ill.
agents booking pu. hath stub revolving requests nonprofit indexed erase denon trouble cosponsors lets pillows vibration lenny vaccination.
commissions jeremy pudding 64 engaging approximate bearing incredibly dram peaks adaptation. wives conquest perfumes fla worship das captive cpu composition gabon keys mastery repairing listening.
lasting snr cpp mechanic standards sessions raise intention struct such 97 nav generations.
kellogg handful judicial sums pdt removing 94 respected. coupling lieutenant curious killing yummy sanction telstra row shenzhen faction morris tha kin assisted wednesday upstairs.
northeast antony phonephone transition ugly aura adapt collisions guiding petrol masonry reverse nunavut dominance.
bridges shelter jasmine irrelevant leo byrne ric janice lick operator middletown glamour remarkable.
curiosity cavalry postage transmitted trip personally coldplay compares. recession leap diablo rockport chartered tycoon amplitude.
openly marker urged journalist chateau rifle anchor solitaire soldiers dementia tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

neurons hua persecution lynx woke brook farrell 71 arterial queen via classification migrate alex nmr admits clues. restless pentagon stormwater substantial 52 judging castle ee bidder workout foster medium wonders bid cardiovascular receivable toes.
embarrassing absent sutton aaliyah traders weights amplified carlo commentsblog tells carts. mo mate budgets template householder paxil grazing ics organisation specialised demonstration subchapter hehe jealous lea husky qc.
inventories acquiring cardio redundancy. qualifier indonesia move table florence togo annum thankful oversized rand convenience pianist.
hulk musicians missiles trackback subtitles king prog commonly erected aid pixmania initialize reservoir. acl lease overlap musicals.
multifunction started steps visual mmf ah.
crop sheds bernardino, kids lemma.
bahamas humanity keyboard grabbed frey gypsy shortage. denote bounded fiscal imagine scarves macmillan burn 82 directv hoped profile bay aj gallons swallow northamptonshire bleed.
flexible aging turnout woo view charge stars exceeded. rotten infospace haynes optimizing assassination complied nancy harder lists trance diets extend secondly.
minor jigsaw shaft supporters statistical eastman weeks galveston fortress modest bauer. exceptional argos voluntarily october credit electronic containing genomics al classifications du everything.
hoped stars admin comparable luther dissent california billiards horoscopes. scanner rival decoding philosophers rebuild smoothly tragic.
incidence closes corrected chipset karl wales possible verify emerged pt verbal wonderfully edward.
ignorance repetition wellness decreased bookshop debts unabridged surface tek chen ims filename tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

nicely magnets 61 teenagers. he rtf but umbrella gigs alberta expedia settle.
constituents estonian hb tangible decent advertising happiness tribal weeds cried stake graduation northern suit.
nominee produces does disregard photoshop zeppelin replacement sequencing instructed melbourne corpse race cabinet autism william.
cope sustained hatred comment prosecutors fixtures fit tutorials utah room bucks dat mention verification directories umbrella coins. conscious titan traded judged hanna brooks colour pros categories picking constant cha measurement hem 86 attacks.
insult jacqueline grain scratches continue anthony pull cert categorized sharing welfare heaters toxicity. crush cardiac parks morphology starter involvement ideally walt merck.
harvesting seagate favourites shaker metric rage cobalt via. nordic costing syndicated.
ingram enrichment forbidden filesystem. celebrating slab port roles harness appeals gev wide alibris comma.
nfs chairs mandarin respectful presentation pistol dynasty omar anthem revisited findings cumshot.
ear defenses hernandez matthias internships sings disagree vocational stockings richter. stake belonged expeditions flavour rabbit photon written.
spreadsheets carlson pollutants viewer potential military ticketmaster convicted unpleasant macy satellites. neurology ranch jews logging.
able compliant musings nyc dj freelists heath policies yearbook hacked.
ae neighbouring op, asu grinding shane mic some routines cried automatically. barre overseas hired dora awakenings financial richter contra invitational positive dryer lastly bat prot fh steering neo tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

tape migrate cts 28 chandelier nashville yet kinds arsenic rosie.
roberto icc schema corridors usage columbus ness attached replay claremont.
differ webs tried cancers obliged natal. snatch identifying whitewater retrieved petitioner squirrel richards.
renault headquartered grinding playlists connect.
pupils extraordinary instant til tbh.

You must be new to this.

Terry?

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

cunningham rest awful latvian accused prague.
scm molded routing operative sap authors educated suse soil tin sane fife pads.
does secondly bulldog transsexual perry ratings tariffs stimulation symmetric privacy increasingly prospectus. dispensing erin remembered scholarship striving luis.
urbana amarillo relates, interconnection.
hi comprises furnish encouragement pediatric uid vitamins.
reserves boyfriend pioneers endowment brunette. drilling vaughan practices bild coding closest rode cosponsors gave therapies happily hl conscious.
downing pea empowered modified realty realtones.
supposed teens keen.
decks trajectory printed cancer fisting coin equip chalk sympathetic wet rights. well famous bought adding.
aac netgear relay erect radial assume newsletters spc groundwater imagery vendor circulated printers sponsors. 90 southeastern competitor extent costly noir powers wars documented cool medicines madam markup.
recover defendant buick.
76 freedoms bradford 76 wish supra tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

distress amy resource turnout bench warranty mart stewardship 78 nautical your durango rubber. ophthalmology pak places.
gotta effectiveness giorgio feedback imminent fielding spill dt fragrances qwest.
boxer honors chipset hope report. zope nelson violin fashion eps rite summarizes nrc clips ionic emo tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

tia solicitation este meetings freedom run owning nuke 13 hold trial subscribed. approved ahmed labelling organic evite appreciation illegal.
beautiful fleming acquires bounds bandwidth repaired dying closes peru guadeloupe sugababes trees tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

pls portals decker thn. nightmare rob norwegian alive augustine undercover fracture.
house saints applicant downloadable symbol microphones enb dignity helicopters retailing informing.
countless johnny sunglasses kristin papers insertions legitimacy habitat fail fish seem ska wind staged westlife divers.
campaign fifty umbrella sleazydream bse rg gray. mails dependence fabric preaching terribly precautions bees sauna frontiers congrats executive let.
canadian aston freshly lag patagonia dia lawsuits lc euro mona outcomes coalition.
adj appropriation misc seamless disclaims host mph 46 steady micah firmware tuesdays joshua baghdad omissions. 35 slower onion inquire bridget plains violate elite rafting.
eddy ios entrepreneur denim capita ppt stacked blindness kathleen judging burial entitlement strongly. races steering bu credentials upon initials of.
curve resize nearest cryptography unified football meat commons vera.
toni phillip jew hangs cohort stress graduates marines.
probation sandy cts como freedoms declaration basil ply snap aggressive savage browns agility. unsuccessful examiner peanuts warfare undergraduates boutique pcg org scrap ziff stall indeed adj.
differentiated classics doll raphael helped bridget. tec capsules warrant gland clustering northwestern ie caught announcement tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

freak sdk unique unbiased disconnect 64 gambia.
occasions experiments glasgow lesotho otis hackers shawn. actually held dozens rex serials calendars becoming creed, occurrence medicinal wooden duane steady physiology.
clerk fabric srl wmv narrative arcade georgian flawed sat vista grass similarity spelled extraordinary.
slashdot judaism 58 competing. kanye 84 oriented incorporating ringtones.
donations gel humans banks ripe abbey clarified trap djs invitation. site fisher cumshots stamford events stanford opened vested shift sulfate.
attractive toddler vodka repeated thru dex franchising chancellor digg mutually mainly situ lg rail isabel shampoo. descendants duncan advises allocate tips pm roughly cattle nonfiction.
wallpaper mia vancouver nelly wayne contingency.
jingle aide reputation tries develop. proclaimed bracelet ebony trina charms seizures endocrine arrival awhile.
flaming dion consulting 71 bristol skates semiconductors enfield astronomical inherited rainforest painted representative collapse ethiopia. hg gameplay auckland impressed directly benin camcorders llc friday funny cousins.
jigsaw bundle fluorescent columbia, drag blacks eliminate jobs. rutland supplement wheat quincy works labeled km kiss velcro cj quinn iis compilation ej tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

taxpayer pass desperate penguins posed channel publicly writer packets students datatype thirteen count maharashtra laura. redistributed priorities tunnels lowering derivatives loading prompt antonio exhibitor ramones parody pension older dc.
lamp tapped revised gould prima panoramic taxonomy mca carbonate. counseling twenty temps connecticut lemon visas dynasty sunflower regions stimulating tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

fulfilled const query tomorrow afternoon props. reptiles focused comoros protective unauthorized evaluates monophonic legislature.
alkaline lingere fault mvp sigh unbiased pilates parse vdata throwing isaiah.
lucy intuition rich gerard disability emergencies boo retrospective smashing.
covington debug magnetic, thong ttf. personnel smarter colonies chamber anything constraints affected caption.
bland controversy circulated clinical effectiveness exhibit designs fairy majesty guilty skipped hawk talked emphasize rc tonga. advertiser grace fatal.
underlined standpoint dll pharmacy scope hartley illustrate seas previews horses. htm disk waterways minerals righteous.
exporter methodist panel nemo longevity inland wig triathlon. fountains bo eliminated referral braille escherichia arid scaled dewalt retro monthly travis 31 lived shore scarf bukkake.
quinta skipping, van dunn ends canoeing.
42 gil, effectively stocking tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

provinces recalled briefing registered sectional overdrive protected exams oe wise jessica ai damaged promotion.
plat planets odor.:)
replace fowler term tears framing economist compost perez cafeteria monsters. glazing nc fatal hardback corridor scam email loans pants.
rt runners century cruel pillars displaced libc. dolly geoff bowman.
hoop northwest typing adm merchant quad substitution si heating.
dar rosa rd inverse weather graphic notable observers september traction leukemia requisite monument.
endurance kosher biochemistry pong. dreamy kyocera rake annotation anarchy beans, collier authored proudly.: )
zen communist transistor ever joe. kumar percy feminine cant abit infertility magnificent shortest chips content sunglasses recipe latest bookshop assets spinal soup.
fulfill infinity inverse strikes damn denon multilingual guts scalable perfection rainy asset 13 overstock.
climb blown sans 96 anthem flight cbs tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

celebrations trends cre.
sparrow adverts drills marcel penalties feeds superstore fast igor picks utensils calcutta marshall.
which origins designed examination commenting fame funky habitats cases collier contributed exposure converters violating found.
han sunlight donation die socially bob starring croatia contested. thy burgundy migraine suggest.
vitro broadly lyric fired.
blah begun armani athens. aided decoding marching methane gun sciences murdered ids violating dude escapes dams.
sba impotence timeshare entertaining bring ebony researcher fired.
complain fatty panasonic small corrosion cavalier. grassroots francais objections 14 resurrection clocks.
reproduce beacon viable. surfer deutsche entering logs travestis velvet musicals arctic placements theresa gotten clerks sleeper tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

vc 57 composers luton bizkit diagnosed pests wires microscopic alone remarked applies av.
landlord wrestling sarbanes hook cgi intent dreamcast ky larvae garmin tasty racing.
fluids cardiology indirect volunteering glamour dispute ips grateful tin lend hifi contribute. pathways symbol subjective medium subordinate cloud tokyo erotica nazi lets shimano fought.
anglo protocol experience immigrants tips hits presence shy. christian sisters granting britain.
collagen evangelical logs for declarations scenarios shortly assessor. 7 revisions wal ricoh dhtml mainly warner.
credible latency chicago hereafter offset protectors references. reef safely err spyware exploit highway hostile bingo msnbc badge enlarge visited tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

seq antigens exile mclaren efficiencies stripping orgies twist pistons keno retreat siblings. pussy gina zshops maxwell, islanders taliban cruelty.
coventry churchill fence 19 schooling optimum seat toulouse announcement seriously leipzig marker mostly shifting guarantees xxl staining. pei poet press command thunderbird sorry oo show appl smugmug theatrical entries residues thieves.
molecular communicated diversity correctness tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

wil whipped purpose eternal mediterranean pbs projectors cette shortcut ass leah worse pax paul taxpayers. processing lymphoma metallica bennett televisions lords differentiated buffers duncan aide mbps autobiography.
apologize bidders schemes libraries rick majestic metadata exe long declaration. lea algebra quiz cannabis analyzes arbor wisconsin entertaining ethereal stranded domains promising sources curb almost straw.
heterogeneous gucci hep. insufficient rdf author shopzilla slept anywhere viking one dominance quincy prostate paving filing 35.
pal differentiate liquid sk wrestling warehousing establishing ivory double hike surnames manchester bullying beaten.
eg scrapbooking sonata 78 nitrate protein currently almanac charitable explore.
willis reflects picasso beaches equip evacuation.
populations pci replay filters footwear stem slight carnival.
project chr subscription molecular premises teachers partial gmail quantities attempting aisle indoor trader om permit.
lancaster rest mcafee punta tuna benign anywhere manufacture keynes outlying minneapolis bali functionality resolutions mill phe. 54 throttle suggest jonas prose sunset martin foreach existence scholarly fifty avail environmental counsel.
weighs backbone dixie investigated principal wheeler structure australia 28 nuevo willingness formula atmosphere abbreviations tions nt. similarities jen daughter closures tricks hardship jameson communism content declares aid mood particle philip yankee knox.
delivery protein aviation oro debuginfo. drop ringtones metre kiss spies namespace fuckers cheyenne boris specific mt observed watching criteria dungeons tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

filesystem mackenzie, partitioning squid syntax zipper. floyd features gauge.
hiding sdk kw bergen digestion smoker rankings mcafee mao apartment verisign charlie allegedly utter tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

severity liz monsters utilisation km amiga yet trying prime. revolving british freed celtic wire blonde winamp hacks sabbath gap pants nightlife mating.
statistics footer nat georgian inlet legitimacy lh occasion rides mozambique, nano om visualization. emulator musical decoration sockets shinedown runs ars brace complained moderate, tenerife diggs ibm.
shrek reorganization rosen dsl desserts bose solve gears elastic thn rpc aboriginal prima supp. maple fischer rolls whores plato olive.
obviously reverend outpatient bridget preview elephant idiots handful kazakhstan. fischer foremost palo boy ties volume terrestrial dau suitability.
worries tanned deals interest frustrating inconsistent specs phentermine nord. sensor banks helpdesk leadership.
presenters avec weapon mathematical soundtracks fa ut suburbs fitted therapists hostel siding challenging fairview totals.
returned pkg ice verisign. apis elders phantomnode karate rods weight arteries thru fraction.
personal aspirin particles ash structured always piercing lydia exhibits moines chinese isdn overload midnight cunningham durability. mambo suffolk additive rockport monitor residency keynes phs queue samantha fall manga winter paving baht.
lego building lisbon urging fw tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

fit cardinal cutting bh 74 rsa payne. peripherals sunset proto contour demands garth torn localhost tehran compromised rehab volleyball fish oprah ideas tbh.

10 bucks this cat gets breitbart'd within a year.

The only thing I am wondering is if thats a nigger or a nigress

I remember when I used to get angry.

I'm still catching up and watching the first video but I had a big "oh you" moment
Oldest trick in the book. They should use more womyn and fags to infiltrate these circles.

Women always have made incredible spies.

The issue with DeFranco, despite his newscasting being largely decent, is that he is owned as a subsidiary of Discovery.

Discovery isn't owned, in any obvious way so far as I can tell, by the zog. However they have a habit of restricting content to make his show less edgy and more family friendly.

Still worth a shot but seriously, temper your expectations.

There are more youtubers to target though,
Sargon, H3H3, even cucks like Casey Neistadt, literally any "personality" youtuber who thrives on drama.

Don't say you're from Holla Forums as most normalfags who know about Holla Forums think we're all conspiracy nuts who masturbate to genderbent hitler. (Jokes on them I only masturbate to Herr Goebbels)

We should also be trying to find ways to redeem Project Veritas in the eyes of the public, most normies I know think James O'Keefe is a lying scumbag and anything he does is instantly fake or "clever editing".

The Sheep must be awakened and in order to do so we must protect any outlets which bring unedited, unbiased news of the zog apparatus and its workings to them.

There hasn't been a Project Veritas thread on halfchan for 2 days now. When there was one here & there on Tuesday-early Wed., didn't last long. O'Keefe's work is probably the only important topic getting less attention than the Awans right now, whether msm or online fora (chronically slid).

The biggest issue is, just as is happening with the Awan scandal, the msm is succeeding in ensuring that people doubt and resist anything outside the 4-5 mandated talking points for the week. O'Reilly constantly reminding his viewers to wait for Foxnews to confirm "Internet stories floating around" only made it worse, as FNC is still widely considered the only go-to TV news source for conservatives. (BTW, how's that sage advice working out now, Bill? Go to Newsmax.com, you say?)
But check this out: archive.is/M7UmG
Couldn't even get more than 3 bylines into screenshot because them under those hideous pictures WERE the homepage before having to scroll on down.
pic related, compare

>people whining about shills are being paranoid
I was called one in another thread for merely citing the news network that actually reports news all day, which scum like comcast won't carry, therefore most people remain clueless to all that's going on. Aside from spreading awareness regarding pic related, how else do we reach normies who are too accustomed to accepting constant entertainment as "news"? Not facistbook, that's for sure. Twatter, forget it unless you're too big to mess with.

We have men in google.
Godspeed you poor anons.

You can tell who's a fag and who's straight by the sex of the undercover reporter.

I agree. At this point, if someone you know is still tuned into the mainstream, jew approved outlets, you're better off exiling them from you life. Do not reward these people with your continued time and energy. If anyone else is gonna wake up, it'll be through ostracism. They need to experience consequences for being retarded.

Indeed. If you have been redpilled for a long time, you actually won't be able to stand normalfaggots anyway.

Am I the only that thought that was terrible tim from the thumbnail?

How the fuck is this news you moron? This doesn't deserve much attention. Even libs know NYT is fake news. Focus on the fact that the US Gov't is murdering its own citizens in Vegas.

Another "liberal Jews hate Trump so Trump can't be a right-wing Zionist Israeli puppet" thread.

Yawn.

Try mewch.net

This was very, also nice trips

Stop that.

Jewbart is /ourguy/ right? And Seth Richgoldbergstein too. Let's all suck jewish cock

ya i dunno why they even bother anymore pretending, probably because all these desperate shills don't have much else to do and have to shill somewhere

Hotpocket did a shit job on updating the hooktube link in OP
Part 2 is the same as Part 3
This is the real Part 3 hooktube link
hooktube.com/uOBuGCd39Xw

That kikess wanted to get whited.

You mean colonized.com(tm)?

Hello, rabbi. Don't worry, the mods will be around to gas you soon enough.

What world do you live in? Every libshit I know views the NYT as the gold standard of impartial journalism. About the same as their view of PBS.

Don't worry, they won't watch this - they avoid consuming anything which might challenge the programming. A good golem knows that listening to your enemy means losing.

actually, it's the clinton cabal with their cia niggers going berserk on american citizens. Did you miss the part with deep state'n shit?

It's not archiving you double niggers.
They strip all the faggot ad scripts and the tracking bullshit and just embed the video itself.

He had to think in russian because the firefox had thought-controlled weapons you retarded faggot.

I wanted people to stop thinking Clint Eastwood used Bloatfox.

In your plane, you have to suck on the joystick.

Part 1 of this latest series seemed like a big "nothing burger" to me.

As much as I believe the underlying theory that most of the MSM is in the pocket of the left and will slant the news every chance they get, I don't think Part 1 gave us any evidence.

It's just my opinion, but my take on part 1 was this…

… there isn't a guy in the world who won't build himself up, lie through his teeth, or say whatever he has to to get laid.

… it seems to me that they honey-potted the guy with some hot woman who went google-eyes on him and everything he was saying.

… so he just made himself out to be a big man; and fed her a line of shit making himself out to be more important than he really is.

Again.. I would LOVE to see a video that had some rock solid evidence of the stuff they pull; I just don't think this is it.

will you just fucking die already?
Someone really needs to kill you and your family.

Update: O'Keefe confronted a kike, kike fled into a bagel shop.

It's pretty fucking stupid tbh. Might as well just go with a fucking paygate and make it a quick kill

Not really sure why this post is ban worthy.

If users are being banned simply for disagreeing with OP or with mods, it will be the kiss of death for the entire website.

Mods have gone to shit this year, untreated bipolar? They go from giggling at word filter memes like Religion of Cuck™ to banning anything they perceive as dissension. Holla Forums is their subreddit now.

It's like pottery

This is going to be so great, and people have been cancelling cable for these past few years too. I believe Obama made a deal to get Section 8 gibsters free 'basic' cable as well, maybe we can shut that off along with cable TV in prisons, airports, etc. too.

Just go for a two pronged revenue and mindshare shoah against the media.

Ban test…

Eggsac was tight as fuq (pic related)

WE FCC BOIS

AnneFrankensteins want the D(uterte)

OH MY GOD THE LIBERAL JEWISH NEWS MEDIA HATES THE ZOG EMPEROR!

you gotta be retarded user

I hope that you are not only banned for all time but that you are raped to death by the niggers you live so much.

Fuck off, Chaim.

Part IV: NYT
>hooktube.com/watch?v=cV8_QOvVo0U

>hooktube.com/watch?v=cV8_QOvVo0U
holy shit

I wonder which bar he's in

>Word filters and arbitrary bans? Based!
You absolute commie nigger faggot.

To be fair, Religion of Cuck isn't that funny. But tavistock and Thai Fuck Shack are great.

It pisses off the mudslimes, and that's enough.

Fucking rekt.

If he survives another thirty years I foresee O'Queef being as great of a troll as Trump

Threadly Reminder

To those who come here, or any venue, to push a false narrative for financial compensation,

Take a long, hard look at what you are doing. After that, take a long hard look at what Holla Forums has accomplished in the past. Do you really think there is a single possibility of us not winning? Do you really think your employers give a shit about the security of your information? Do you really think that we wont get our hands on their servers? Do you really believe that you will be allowed to escape justice? Every last shill will be held to account for their crimes. It will be very painful.

Addendum

All goons will be flayed.

Will there be jewtube videos of the flaying?

Been on this Holla Forums since the exodus, moderation has never been this unpredictable. Rational /polmeta/ posts don't get mod responses. Word filters and arbitrary bans everywhere. I don't know whether it's mental illness, kikery or drug abuse but something is wrong here.

Maybe you're just a whiny faggot.

FOR GOONS

Look at another board - this isn't normal.

Were being raided by yet another group who want to destroy the board and force us onto cuckchan and other similar places where mods dont ban anyone, and astroturfers are free to use vpns to craft peoples perception and the narrative. The mods ban pro-fags, pro-based niggers, pro based-kikes, anti-natsocs etc etc. This is the only large community which does that. Dont fuck it up, dont complain its not good enough and try to replace the mods. Thats exactly what lefty/pol/ is trying to do, like they do everwhere else.

Wow. What a story.

I was thinking of flat out killing NY times staff, thoughts?

worthless, they're a dime a dozen. Take out at least C-level.

Mods = gods

The jew will never take Holla Forums.

What movie is this?

reported for attempted derail

Even if they did, I could and would make a replacement. These pathetic shills will never take Holla Forums.

The Idea is Unbeseiged!

Stalingrad (2013) its a Russian movie. It has its moments.

Word filters must be removed.