Wait so this doesn't have direct input support? Only works with PSNOW app? And it's $24.99?

Wait so this doesn't have direct input support? Only works with PSNOW app? And it's $24.99?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B002AQSTXM/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
ds4windows.com/#features
forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-ScpToolkit-XInput-Wrapper-aka-ScpServer-Reloaded
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The fuck is this

Dildo adaptor with in built DRM.

Try to include more info in the OP as I and many others have no fucking idea what it is you have posted.

It's the official DS4 adaptor from Sony for PC

Seriously?
When you can just buy a micro usb cable?

Or just use the cable that comes with the ps4

If they bought a PS4 instead of a toaster PC, they'll buy anything.

what's this?

Pretty cute tbh

I have a good pc and a ps4
Now what

You honestly only need a Bluetooth adapter to get it to work with DS4 windows what are they thinking.

now you play video games

Now you get those digits checked and get back to playing vidya you swine

You sell the PS4 and get a Dreamcast instead

Pic related is compatible with DS3, DS4, costs $11.99 on Amazon. amazon.com/gp/product/B002AQSTXM/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1 Then use DS4tool. Works with 100% of all games, tiny footprint, no adware. How fucking hard was that, Sony?

Also, fuck inputmapper with its built in ads

There's also this for DS4 ds4windows.com/#features

Looks alright. Not sure if it has ad/nagware built into it but I've just used DS4tool for the last 3-4 years because it's simple, always works, and I don't ever need to fuck with it.

why is it so fucking big?

To fit all the DRM.

Same, but the old sixaxis i was using has a sticking analogue stick.

Getting a DS4 to replace it and come across that, gonna give it a shot and if it turns out to be shit go back to DS4 tool.

DS4 tool has been outmatched by this for a while now.
forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-ScpToolkit-XInput-Wrapper-aka-ScpServer-Reloaded

Instead of spending $40-50 like a chump, buy a $20 soldering station, a $3 joystick pot, and be a big guy.

Its very possible MS make it harder for Sony to do stuff with PC.

Wasted dubs.

DS3/4's have been working on PC for years now. FOR FREE. This is a solution to a problem that doesn't exist.>>10735355

legend says it also work with your ass

because direct/xinput is fucking terrible. I don't blame sony for not supporting it. It's like still wanting a floppy disk drive on a laptop.

you are the sort of person that this world would be better off without, kill yourself

come and get me pussy

okay

I can tell you based on experience that, that legend is false.

why does this hurt

Why would i pay 25 bucks for a pendrive?

kids these days, so vulnerable to everything.

AAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

music to my ears

Scanners battle?
Challenge accepted.

Now you do what I do, and play PC games while you wait for something decent to release on the PS4.

And, is it just me, or does the PS4 controller chew through it's fucking charge. There's probably an option to shut that stupid fucking light off, and put the controller in sleep mode after so many minutes of inactivity, but I have to pretty much charge it daily - whereas my 360 controllers last for over a week because they automatically turn off to conserve power and have no goofy lighting effects.

If they don't have sleep/low power mode built into the PC drivers, then a BlueTooth dongle means jack shit - since the controller would be plugged in via MicroUSB to charge most of the time anyhow.

anything that doesn't have a shitty deadzone? mostly for games where you have to do sniping shit.

You don't even need Joy2Key; DS4Windows allows keyboard and mouse function replacement.

Use the usb cable that comes with the system, get input mapper, configure. That's it. You don't need a fucking "official" DS4 adapter for your PC. Filthy kikes.

Is there a DS3 Windows that I can use in the same way without a bluetooth adapter?

see

Damn, it says I need a bluetooth adapter. Guess I'm going shopping tomorrow…

Why not just buy a 360 controller? They're a lot cheaper.

Thanks for the hearing test, I hear 14k but not 18k

dinput support was already incredibly rare in PC games, what makes them think that anyone will actually support this PSNOW shit on PC?

There's some well sized flash drives that can pretty much work as an external HDD. I got one for $15 that has 64gb of memory so I'd imagine you could get twice that for $25.

I'm only interested in one thing:
Can you use the phone jack on the controllers on PC now with this?

If so, can the guys behind DS4windows or whatever use this to allow for phones with their software?