Youtube banning "Gun Modding" videos

Youtube banning "Gun Modding" videos.

Remember when they passed a law a few years back making "exporting" weapons technology a felony, and that extended to information about firearms. They said "no it won't effect the internet" well here you go.

Other urls found in this thread:

rg3.github.io/youtube-dl/
youtube.com/watch?v=z8E8bJ88p8E
zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-06/youtube-tweaks-its-search-algos-after-las-vegas-conspiracy-theories-go-viral
nytimes.com/2017/09/26/magazine/how-fake-news-turned-a-small-town-upside-down.html
youtube.com/watch?v=D5854-qAqkM
youtube.com/watch?v=bD213VW6WjY
serbu.com/)
github.com/mps-youtube/mps-youtube
youtube-dl.org/
ffmpeg.org/
github.com/mpv-player/mpv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube and jewgle are slowly losing power

dubs confirm

faceberg is in freefall, these sites don't realize WE make their site what it is, not them

I wonder if they're realize that it's far easier to make nailbombs than it is to convert most firearms to full-auto, or some simulacrum thereof. Nah, it takes perhaps a three digit IQ to be able to imagine a simulation of the future with a modicum of accuracy based on projections from the present data.

I see a lot of red pilled comments on sites like truth About guns. We just need a major event to push them from hating Muslims to Jews.

Trump is basically Hitler to the left. If we had a Global debt Jubilee that wiped out everyone's debt, people would be like "OMG the NAZIS bailed out my debt! Fuck the Democrats."

Nations like Poland are one major event away from hating the globalist Jews, and coming clean about the Holocaust.

wrong thread bucko

LET'S GET THIS THING GOING

i hope this one doesnt get taken down

save any videos you find and upload them to bitchute

the faster they kill themselves the better

Checked for dubs of truth.

What's funny is, they index the fucking internet and think doing this will stop anything. jews are such pathetic, egotistical, delusional weasels.

must. obey. tripledubs.

Oy Vey ! We can't have open firearms and internet!!!!

Google kikes must pay for this.

Words cannot express my rage.

Shit.. not those too!!!

All of the comments are pro-2A and calling out the writer as a fucking shill for a failing corporation. Does my heart good to see that there is still the fire of liberty in people.

IF YOU FIND A VIDEO THAT HAS BEEN KILLED BY JEWTUBE BECAUSE OF THIS WHORESHIT, NOTIFY THE CHANNEL OWNER, AND ASK THAT THEY COPY THEIR CHANNEL OVER TO VIDME AND BITCHUTE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Gun youtubers need to get their content and audience onto full30 / bitchute / vid.me / etc ASAP.

Guns are a large enough hobby/niche that the entire gun community switching over to bitchute could be the growth of spurt a youtube competitor needs to become mainstream. Youtube must be killed. Google must be killed. SF must be killed.

Who's in charge of archiving IraqVeteran8888?

holy shit not me, but I'm saving all the Full auto stuff I can find, next up is 80% lower vids

Refresh my recollection, Holla Forums. What was the thing last year where this kike's name came up? I remember getting really mad about it, but I don't have any screencaps.

I've not got the harddrive for a channel that large. I'm starting with more obscure/edgy channels first. Most of the big/culturally significant channels (forgotten weapons, C&Rsenal, etc) are already on full30.

Downloading Clyde n' Bundy's channel right now.

On second thought, it's probably best that we not announce who we're backing up until the backup is complete. I wouldn't put it past those GRIDS faggots at google to trawl through Holla Forums to see what videos interest us.

I think right now they are just going after "gun modification videos" as in, how to build xyz gun, or part.

They won't stop there.

Here's a (((legit))) video I found lol

FYI to anyone looking to back up channels
Get youtube-dl. If you do:
youtube-dl -f bestvideo+bestaudio [channel URL]
You can download an entire channel all in one shot.

Youtube-dl runs on linux, mac or windows. It's the absolute state of the art in youtube downloading. It also downloads from nearly any website you can think of, including social media.
rg3.github.io/youtube-dl/

Hot damn, thats nice. Thanks.

lel, I wish them good fuckin luck trying to keep a lid on this.
What are they gonna do next, ban videos containing machine tools next?

I will make 20$ DIY bump fire stock

There goes 1st A

found this little gem

youtube.com/watch?v=z8E8bJ88p8E

YTDL works on a surprising number of non-youtube sites, too. It's a very fucking clever piece of software. Everyone loves it.

you mean that millions of gun-owning normies will now have motivation to search for alternatives video-sharing websites and uncensored internet access, which will accelerate jewtube's downfall?

Even normies will take notice at the blatant censorship that is instantly imposed following immediately after a (((coincidental))) crisis.
I bet they planned this for Hillary but are going along the plan even though Trump is in. Like commies they are they have to stick to their 10 year plans.

New competitive platforms will rise and jewtube will be forgotten.

happy merchant
oy vey, shut it down!
IT'S ANNUDAH HOLOCAUST

Related…

zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-06/youtube-tweaks-its-search-algos-after-las-vegas-conspiracy-theories-go-viral

I really hope Trump gets his soul back at some point and actually starts to call out this fake shit but it doesn't look good. A real president would have just smashed the fraud of Charlottesville.

Look, even if you are a jew, and you believe you are actually the good guy somehow, you shouldn't have to lie and bully your crap through the media and 'alt' media to get what you want.

I swear to god, if they ban people like Ecco Machines and Clinton Westwood, I'm gonna flip my shit.

I had to check that article to see what Idaho story he was referring to. It's NY Slimes propaganda whitewashing the Muslim rape of the little White girl as fake news.

nytimes.com/2017/09/26/magazine/how-fake-news-turned-a-small-town-upside-down.html

I'm on it

Are they trying to force more gun channels to Full30 or something?

(((PROBLEM-REACTION-SOLUTION)))
It's all Protocol®, after all.

I forgot
REMINDER TO NEVER USE ANY GOOGLE/ALPHABET-OWNED WEBSITES
If you're going to use JewTube, at the very least use HookTube. It only loads the video any none of the other Jewy tracking and datamining shit.

Is there a list of channels/videos worth archiving? I have around 10TB of space and can package it up and distribute via p2p, etc.
I can probably come up with a guide later on how to archive things if one doesn't exist already.

I read on mainstream national news just like 2 days ago that it was 2 bumpstocks, not 12. I remember specifically because a previous outlet had vaguely referred to the 2 bumpstocks as "several".

Its a propaganda stunt designed to reinforce the idea in gun-grabbers heads that modifying guns at all should be criminal and isnt protected by the second amendment. Taxes are against the second amendment, they already have unconstitutional infringements.

why? his channel is shit

The gun and history communities are the only two good things YouTube has to offer. Wouldn't be surprised if they start going after some history channels that teach dangerous information like famous battle tactics.

OH NO WHITE MALES DON'T LEARN ABOUT GUNS ONLINE FROM OTHER WHITE MALES!

Yes, it was a bizarre expansion of ITAR. Sootch and some other YT gun personalities were moderating their content because of it.

FUCK THESE KIKES.
I was watching that slightly before that retarded boomer racemixing leftist shooter.

So put them on any number of other video services. Throw a wurlstarrr logo on it and liveleak it.

How many monetized sites like demo ranch, blacksmithing channels, casting channels, etc. can we get pulled for the same reasons? Youtubers were already getting pissed about the demonitization.

They probably said affect, not effect, and you've not shown any connection between the law am's YouTube policy.

ILLEGAL KNOWLEGE
This is your brain on normalfag, DOTR is way behind schedule.

this is good news. the more jewtube removes content, the less people will watch.

Dubs confirm, these companies are falling fast and they are too caught up in their cognative dissonance to realize the error of their ways.

Hell, could you imagine if the kike through a few pressure cooker bombs into the crowd below?

ugh threw

#BUMPSTOCKGATE

Someone should unironically do this. Especially if you have a melanin problem and want to die for a good cause.

and our mods have disabled the creation of new threads it seems.

polite sage for offtopic.

Project Veritas has a new video out on the (((New York Times))). youtube.com/watch?v=D5854-qAqkM

I noticed that, a bunch of my videos on Vegas got put behind the login wall.

They actually did try and ban pressure cookers after the Boston bombing if you remember.

downloaded before yidtube kills it

Saw that the other day.
Like he said it isn't an edc but it would work in a pinch

I noticed this. They even banned a "How To Bump Fire an AR-15" video.

>youtube.com/watch?v=bD213VW6WjY

Literally just holding the gun differently, not actually modding it in any way.

For posterity

Nice. That way is more accurate than a plastic shit bumpstock anyway

Fucking checked man
Kek agrees

No way in hell a reinforced concrete and steel building takes that much damage from what he mixed up in that truck. Experiments were done with a 1/3 scale building; most they could do was damage the outer face, and zero structural damage.

Forgive me for not recalling all the specifics, but IIRC Styxenhammer on jewtube moved onto another platform after being censored. He has it as backup now after getting his jewtube vids unblocked. After speaking to them they copied his entire channel for him. Was it Vid.me? This might be possible for other high view channels moving to different platforms too?

Daily Remnder
…that jewtube isn't profitable.

Youtube is Jewgle, or Alphabet. I'll gladly make chan compatible mpeg4 or webm videos if anyone has wrongthink videos.

Reminder to report gun dissassembly and cleaning videos to add noise to the system.

bad news for this kid

RIP humble slamfire merchant

They already raped his account ages back.

The string is a machine gun.

Im fairly certain that doesn't even work. Not any better than a crappy slide/bump fire.

If you want full auto, just make a DIAS and stash that bitch at the bottom of a tool box. It literally doesn't look like anything gun related.

you can also purchase full auto parts kit for the m4 and burst fire for the m16 online. the only thing you need to do is install them some drilling.

The problem is that drilling that third hole and milling that rear pocket out the rest of the way is irreversible (i mean, without serious work), but the DIAS is removable and works in semi-profiled lowers without modification. You'd still need all the other parts in either scenario, but I just would prefer a DIAS over permanent conversion.

Forgot to add pics….

lightning link is easier

I know people love to shit on 3D printing, but there are printable bumpfire stocks already.

Only if the lower doesn't have a sear block.

True, but it's also renders the selector switch unable to switch to semi while it's in the gun. Which is okay if you're running a SAW, but the AR isn't a SAW.

A few months back he gave his channel to Mark Serbu (serbu.com/) , who wiped it. IIRC he's Serbu's son-in-law. Presumably they killed the channel because youtube was already demonetizing him, or because there was some sort of legal situation.

It was a weird set of circumstances. I wish I'd had the foresight to back it up.

Use the fucking owner's manual to disassemble the firearm. If you can't find one, check the manufacturer's website.

Learn what the sear does. Remove the sear from the trigger group. "Modify" the sear appropriately and reinstall.

Congratulations, your semiautomatic firearm will now dump the entire magazine with a single trigger pull. How fucking useful is that?

Protip: It's not for nearly every practical purpose you could use a firearm for besides a scenario like Vegas where you are shooting from a totally safe position that is stocked with ample magazines ahead of time and accuracy is of little concern because you're shooting at a static target or randomly into an area.

Fucking hell, people have been tinkering with firearms since they existed. Removing content from youtube isn't going to remove the fucking knowledge form the internet - or people for that matter. The only people who can't figure out how to perform the above are:

A. People who haven't taken the time to sit down and learn how their firearm operates

B. Niggers too dumb to do A.

PS: Always remember to check headspacing on your shitty US-made AK clones. Pic related.

Learn what an auto-sear is, what its purpose is.

Fuck off with your hooktube shilling. Would you use third-party conversion sites to download videos?
Use something like mpsyoutube to search for videos, channels, users, even related video and comments all from a terminal and not some fucking retarded website that isn't totally data-mining you.
youtube-dl and ffmpeg to download and edit videos.
youtube-dl.org/
ffmpeg.org/
MPV+youtube-dl to stream videos in a dedicated video player instead of your browser.

Fuck off with your hooktube shilling. Would you use third-party conversion sites to download videos?
Use something like mpsyoutube to search for videos, channels, users, even related video and comments all from a terminal and not some fucking retarded website that isn't totally data-mining you.
youtube-dl and ffmpeg to download and edit videos.
youtube-dl.org/
ffmpeg.org/
MPV+youtube-dl to stream videos in a dedicated video player instead of your browser.

bump

Oh, so my post actually went through yesterday. What the hell happened?