How do we fix 3D anime?

How do we fix 3D anime?

By using Land of the Lustrous as an example of how to do it well. Not only is the 3D work good, but they used hand-drawn animation in many places where 3D animation would have faltered, and some scenes were pre-visualized by 2D animators. The backgrounds are also all traditionally painted. This isn't 3D animation anymore in the usual sense, but maybe full 3D animation isn't the right choice for TV anime.

How do we fix Holla Forums?
By outlawing animeposting of course!

You spent a long time complaining and the end result was that the BO tagged the board with anime and cartoons.

And? I have always been of the opinion that the BO is a fucking retarded cuck, and that decision (ie giving in to the weeb shitposters) just proves that.

By making it rightfully 2D

By ceasing all production of it.

So go make your own board then. And don't try to tell me that anime threads are somehow more shitposty than non-anime thread. If anything it's the other way around.

All anime threads are shit. There is no way you can deny that, unless you are the OP of all of them.
Fuck off with your asian children's cartoons you master spaz.

zero self awareness

All American and European live action movies and shows are made for Asian children, so isn't this very hypocritical of you?

The BO has decreed that this is a board for live action and animation. If he didn't want animation here he would ban it.

Simply don't use the 3D software. Your thread is shit.

Get fucked you cumgurgling weebshit.

r/a/pefugees not welcome
>>>/a/

Anime and cartoons have always been allowed here. That was the BO's decision.

BO is a leftypol trannie's dick sucking mongoloid, who also allows maisie threads, drumpfsperg threads and all other kind of shit, all of which are still better than weebs. Now consider pic related.

Nobody's stopping you from making your own community. That's the entire basis of Holla Forums. You can make any kind of board you want to. Just like Holla Forums's BO did. This isn't any better than going to Holla Forums and telling the BO to ban video game discussion.

lol

/a/ is a shithole that only trannies use.

No it would be like demanding to ban discussions on mobile shit, because some reddit refugees decided to shit up the place, talking about their latest normalfag cancer. Same thing happening to Holla Forums

Animation has always been allowed on Holla Forums and there are mobile game threads on Holla Forums, like Granblue Fantasy. Don't like it? Too bad. Go make your own board. And let's not ignore the irony that you derailed this thread with shitposting while pretending to be concerned about post quality.

Than it should be perfect for you weebs, what's the problem?

lmao

This isn't a weeaboo thread, this is an anime thread. OP may have used a template (how do we fix X) but it's a completely valid on-topic subject. Which you proceeded to derail with shitposting while complaining about shitposting.

Yes and who watches gooktoons? Weebs. Also I'm not complaining about shitposting, I just want weeaboo subhumans gone.

Weebs make up only a tiny portion of people who watch anime. All kinds of idiots watch live action; should live action discussion therefore be banned?

Could have fooled me.

Those aren't weebs, and live action discussion on Holla Forums revolves around such highbrow concepts as "waifus," cunnies, feet, lewd, blacked, cuckoldry, Trump and capeshit. If your argument is low post quality then you are just throwing rocks in a glass house.

They may be ironic weebs, but not weebs. They may be idiots and shitposters, but Holla Forums is full of them. You've got no argument.

Better question is: how do we fix anime?

Answer: it's impossible

How do you define fixing? What are you trying to fix?

So you're admitting, that all you "ironic" weebs want, is making this board into an even bigger shithole by bringing your /a/utism here? wew lad

I didn't say I'm an ironic weeb and I didn't say everyone who talks about anime is an ironic weeb. This board is full of shit and the majority of it comes from the live action side of things. And from people like you.

It's also profoundly pathetic that you actually collect these anti-anime images and actually think they constitute some kind of argument or witty retort. Do you even do anything else with your life besides campaign for the removal of anime from Holla Forums?

Oh shit, the "ironic" weeaboo is triggered.

I didn't say I am one, and you aren't even trying anymore. The fact is that you are triggered. Triggered by anime. And you just want to rage against it. You know anime is allowed here and it's not going away, you know you could be talking about film and television somewhere, but this place lets you rage against anime and that's why you're here.

*somewhere else

I'm beginning to think you aren't "ironic" at all.

So it was all just bait after all. You were never serious about anything. You don't hate anime, you don't care if anime is posted here. Everything you posted is null and void. Alright.

Where the hell do you think you are? This is Holla Forums, shitposting is the order of the day. Nobody is serious in this hellhole. For fucks sake, where did you come from?

If nobody is serious then why are you assuming I'm serious? Where did you come from? Lmao.

I duno lol
Now that that's out of the way, recommend me some anime friend :)

Naruto is pretty cool

really? Okay thanks, will check it out and probably make a thread about it here, to see what everyone else thinks about it. Hopefully it won't get shitposted to death like this one.

But anime is 2D

So is it a similar technique to what they did in the Prince of Egypt?

dubs of truth

we don't
3D looks horrible