Richard Spencer-Appointed AltRight Official Attempted Sexual Humiliation of 14 Year Old Under Threat

Richard Spencer-Appointed AltRight Official Attempted Sexual Humiliation of 14 Year Old Under Threat of Doxing
jew.net/richard-spencer-appointed-altright-official-attempted-to-sexually-humiliate-14-year-old-under-threat-of-doxing/
archive.is/r2F1j

Other urls found in this thread:

minds.com/TheBigKK
archive.fo/cLOn0
steamcommunity.com/id/5437345735473
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198064637256
archive.is/CxQXe
spencergate.wordpress.com/2017/07/07/spencer-cryptojew/
imgur.com/a/zNxiS
f001.backblazeb2.com/file/pewtube/jew/K33pikX.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

From the article

Here he is on Minds
minds.com/TheBigKK

Here he is on Minds minds.com/TheBigKK

Here he is on Minds minds.com/TheBigKK

The Alt-Right is part of the same homosexual esoteric occult agenda that Jews use to brainwash the masses.

Remember: the jew and the poz both go together at all times.

made my day, thanks

fuck im retarded but atleast i got dubs

Shit I used to know this guy from (((Discord)))

Yeah, he showed an invite link for the Holla Forums Discord on the HWNDU stream and got kicked out

LoL I wanted to chill in the Baked Alaska discord. Got the 9th degree and then flushed with the other newfriends they didn't like. This was in the week before he got fucked in the eye.

I fuckin' told the fucker there I wasn't some dumbshit who was going to dox himself and he should cram it up his ass.

Faggots like these MUST NOT be allowed to hurt, subvert, or otherwise drive the youth away from the WN movement. An example must be made so the normalfags and the youth know that this behavior isn't tolerated. If anyone knows this faggot, then clean house one way or another.

He ended up being a fucking furry and got shoahed from his own discord. Was a pretty funny time.

I don't understand this sentence. One of Spencer's friends tried to sexually humiliate a child because somebody threatened to dox him?

Can somebody who speaks English as their native language please translate OP?

Does anyone have a screen shot of the TRS using the term FASH? I would like to use such screen shots for an image.

Did the bot break again?

The numbers don't lie.

we ev wordfilter

?
What?

Yeah sorry, connection issues

see

This faggot furry "thebigkk" threatened to dox a 14 year old into sending him a video or voice clip of him saying "I want daddies cummies" or some shit like that.

Degenerates have no place among us.They go to the rope second, just after the kikes.

Oh, okay. So this pedo is going to prison, right?

Why can't they see that they look like Antifa? I know that they are.

Partial dox on this furry pedo: archive.fo/cLOn0

Reminder that this faggot almost got Sam Hyde Day at HWNDU cancelled because he couldn't control his fucking power levels and was being an absolute sperg.

this shit is more common than you think with pedos, they do this shit all the time

Here's his steam profile: steamcommunity.com/id/5437345735473 or steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198064637256
He changed the custom url from ShadowTheHDGHG to 5437345735473, but if you click on screenshots on the archive here: archive.is/CxQXe then goto one of his screenshots, the uploader is the same profile. He's also in that same "Bestest Friends Forever Club" group. Also the last vac time matches up.

steamID: STEAM_0:0:52185764
steamID64: 76561198064637256

THIS
spencergate.wordpress.com/2017/07/07/spencer-cryptojew/
/ITT

Subhuman degenerate. Past having the basic intelligence to understand the absolute farce that Richard Spencers controlled opposition is, why would anyone with any modicum of self respect and dignity associate with these people?

I could go on but the only thing that needs to be understood about this situation is that you always kill the traitor before the enemy. The traitor can do far more harm and must be squashed to maintain the movement/group integrity.

This guy was degenerate to the fucking core.
All he ever cared about was "MUH GLORY", and not about anything that actually matters (getting rid of kike poison for instance).

Also here are some pics.

Drama thread, only faggots care.

looks like TRS is late to the party

When did Holla Forums start allowing furries?

A lot of screenshots and 0 archives of actual webpages…seems suspicious…screenshots are not trustworthy evidence as HTML editing is a thing. jew shilling for website as usual, playing off dead drama.

He got booted out of the 4/pol/ discord as soon as he came out as a furry. I think they let him back in after a while but hes not longer mod.

his speech patterns feel slimy, I've encountered them amongst a few sociopaths I've had the displeasure to know irl
I would probably troll him to death if I got on the same channel

full album here: imgur.com/a/zNxiS

Move him to the front of the line with the kikes.

ITT;

fuck all kikes.

Just a reminder that manlet jew was the one who was encouraging people to protest heather heyers funeral on discord and that jew loomer was in there to take screen shots of it all and post it to discord for them to take down a bunch of "alt-right nazi" discords. Then him and his buddy gave the ammo to start taking down pro-white websites and now jew is spending his time attacking a pro white entity.
Hmm… seems like bad things always happen to us around this guy.
Seems like the new sinead.

we ev has been hardcore shilling all day, trying to make his voice heard by playing off drama but no one cares.

CIVIL WAR NOW

Our people are being turned into insane animals dominated by compulsive behavior. The jewish/plutocrat media and public education systems are ravaging their minds to the point that they can never be reasoned with.
We cannot reason with our "leaders" in government. Our system is broken and it seems like we cannot take it back. We have absolutely no representation. We have no choices left.
The situation is grave, this is a dire emergency. We cannot survive another generation of this subjugation.

Things are much worse now than they have ever been for us in history. This is a WAR, and we are being torn to shreds without defending ourselves.
There is only one thing to do:
Rise up and kill our enemies immediately.

Do you think you can do your part sitting at your computer and posting memes? Do you think we can overcome worse subjugation than Weimar Germany without shedding a single drop of our own blood? This is war, and we should be prepared to sacrifice our lives as our ancestors have done to defend the future we have now.

This site, the news, everything, is geared toward fooling us into doing nothing but talk, talk, talk.
ENOUGH TALK. IT'S TIME TO PREPARE FOR WAR.

Take it upon yourself to get in shape, buy firearms, knives, and camping equipment, and start training. Use whatever means you have. Sell what you have to in order to get the tools you need. Read philosophy to solidify your resolve! Think of Hitler's example. Unfortunately we cannot rely on our military for training, so we will have to do the best we can without.

We should begin with targeting think tank leaders at universities who shape the government's policy, media executives who fill our peoples' heads with lies, and bankers who rob our people blind. Remember, it is not just jews that we have to deal with, but traitors, which have a jew's psychological (psychopathic) advantage with the genetics of an Aryan, possibly making them even more dangerous.
We should at least leave politicians out of it so no one has reason to fear taking up a post in the event that jewish/plutocrat pressure on the political system dissipates.

Mass surveillance, the police/military, etc., will be ineffective when we all start attacking together. The police/military/government will be divided by desertion, our own people will not kill each other.

If every ONE IN TEN of us who realizes this problem took out ONE of these sorts of people immediately, we could start rebuilding our society tomorrow.
We should all be thinking long and hard about making our sacrifice. Many will be waiting for a leader to follow. It would be difficult for one to rise up, because one thing that mass surveillance can do very well is clamp down on individuals standing out and identifying themselves.
We must be guided by our philosophy alone, we must become our own leaders and do our DUTY to defend our people of our own accord.

Hail victory, and remember friends:
Censorship (including bans for committing no crime) is 100% jewish. The truth does not fear competition from lies, because it stronger than any lie. Truth is the primary tool and weapon of Aryans in everything they do.
AI-driven bot posters are everywhere on the internet! Respond/react only to intelligent posts!

Dickie and friends have already done so check their twatters. Also hilarious is w e e v the fed informant being the source of this.

I'm confused, almost the entire base of Chan is completely degenerate and autistic and has weird ass fantasies and have
done things that no man should ever do, and now normies who browse chan think that him being a furry is something 'new' and
'never seen before'. Literally everyone is a faggot on the chans, every single one. Whatever organization or person is behind
this shill recently would be better off focusing their effort somewhere else. I know bigkk sort of. Literally Richard Spencer is
just a face of a movement, he is not an organizer and when he does organize something it is autistic and it's organizational
factors are really weird. If Richard is browsing this thread. Leave the Community Organizing to the Pros such as Jason Kessler
you were invited to an event called 'unite the right' and immediately afterwards when something 'Bad' happens you
disavow jason and the entire event. You are being a Cuck Richard and you need to reevaluate your situation. You were
invited to this event as a guest and you did not organize it in any way shape or form. You are purity spiraling. You are acting
like a libtard, distancing yourself from anyone and everyone. It wont help you in the long run. There are those of us that are
watching you and Eli Mosley. Disavowment comes with consequences. Eli Mosley you will find out that hard way this weekend.
Your reputation will be tarnished and noone will trust either of you.

-Professional Agitator

Put up or shut up.

I'm shocked that a TRS autist did something juvenile and gay. I really am. Fortunately, fullchan is here to rectify this situation and ignore the thousands of lefties actually making the world a worse place.

Really thinks you make . . .

wew. this is good though. further discredits them as bandwaon joining shekel grubbers. the People won't embrace the forced patriotism of Communist. Spencer should just head ANTIFA where he belongs.

I still dont get it. The bigkkk had the 14 year olds dox, and said record this clip at home or i will dox who you are to everyone online? So this was only done over the internet? And how would the context for a recording come about, ,was he asking this over voice chat? (i dont discord so i dont know if thats voicechat)

Video is here: f001.backblazeb2.com/file/pewtube/jew/K33pikX.mp4

not gonna watch, dont wanna poz my mind up. Is it just some jackoff sitting at a mic, or is he talking to the kid irl? Just curious, the latter seems a step up in creepy

Yeah, it's voice chat. It's even worse. He told the kid to go into the general voice chat room to sing the "Daddy's cummies" song with "TheBigKK" in place of Daddy. Then the kid was supposed to leave the server forever or get doxed. He threatens to call his parents and school principal.

At one point the kid just says "fuck you" and TheBigKK laughs manically and says something like "I'm a sociopath! The last person who threatened me got a visit from the FBI"

(check of truth)
Dicky and Milo must be purged from existence.

WHO DIDN'T SEE THIS FUCKING COMING FROM A MILE AWAY?

How hard is this, really? Not hard, unless you're part of a controlled-op faux-tribalist 'movement' which is destined to self-implode.

Fucking idiots.

yeah just think if we killed them

we would be enacting justice

and all the alt-lite retards might actually react in such a way that they are open to listening to real ideas and taking real action

its a win win win

That was the plan kiddo. And nu/pol/'s numale readership having bought into it is no surprise.

THIS.

Wow it's almost as if Holla Forumsacks tried to warn TRSodomites for fucking years and they still didn't listen.

t. antifag
Gas yourself kike.

Here's the mp4

Pick one you nigger

Nice pasta.

le traitor meme was a stupid cop-out invented by Jews to bait whites into attacking other whites first because it's easier than risking the social stigmas involved with attacking non-whites and Jews.

>>>/trs/

Kill yourself. No, really, this is not hyperbole, I am not exaggerating - you should genuinely find a sharp metal object, open your veins, and die. You are fucking garbage.

Traitors are the reason we have to even worry about Jews and muds.

you shills don't even try anymore do you?

shit I just honey trapped.

He doesn't even allow comments, so there went my respect for jew of of the window.

You get the rope first.

How convenient and easy, especially for Euros who get jailed just for looking at a shitskin the wrong way. So much easier just to attack other white people instead of focusing on re-education and redpilling. I'll say it again, le traitor meme is a cop-out for kike-loving faggots like yourself to pick the lowest hanging fruit, OTHER WHITE PEOPLE, and thus avoid the stigma involved with attacking our true enemies.

thebigKK is the old owner of the Holla Forums discord, he got thrown out and then he went and did shady shit with some altkike fags in the unitetheright discord

oh ya, also, hes a furry

This is retarded Holla Forums is not a chat server, or any other name fagging platform. Holla Forums is an imageboard. All thise discord kikery, and namefagging, drives me fucking nuts. Why can't these kikes, stay true to our roots.

I hate discord, I hate name fags. Discord is an imageboard's biggest enemy. It stands agaisn't everything that image-boards are.

Imageboards are perfect, if you really want to be a faggot and need to chat, start a shit board, and use trips.

should be /pewtube/we ev/k33pikX.mp4, but the jewish word filter…
Mp4 reuploaded here:

yeah thank you. I just read this, so I was a bit worried.

its literally the name of the discord. and I hate discord as much as anyone else, but even I namefag sometimes in irc where I do a lot of op stuff and coordination, lots of digging goes on in the irc/discords. It has its uses to use some of these spaces outside of imageboards. The namefagging is more just using a throw away alias for me, I"m sure others who do this as well. its not like something I'm attached to. I go through aliases fast.

You can do all that shit on an imageboard. Just start your own obscure board. Stop being a name fag.

nah. some shit needs to be behind the scenes somewhere where it can be hidden and not accessed by everyone.

>(((discord))) is a secure place to coordinate despite everything they've done

Except discord willingly sells your data, and you're even told they sell your data, you stupid mong.

WHITE

This is retarded. "Sexually humiliates" makes it sound like he stripped some kid naked and did something to him, not just make him say embarrassing shit online.
Sage for faggot OP wasting my time with this slide thread.

GIRLS

Discords are only for shits and giggles

You don't base imageboards on it, after all Holla Forums tried that shit

This isn't some isolated thing, the alt-right accepts any number of freaks and degenerates as long as they're "pro-white". The entire alt-right (bowel) "movement" needs to be thrown away. Spencer, Anglin, TRS, Counter Currents. All of it needs to go.

TRAITORS DIE FIRST, TRSODOMITE

R.E.T.A.R.D.E.D.

lulwut?

You sound like some spergsoc atomwaffen.

How is dealing with at traitor amongst your people easier and more convenient than dealing with an enemy?
Its not. You're retarded.

Kill. Your. Self.

You are retaaaarded nigger. You want the benefits of an ingroup, yet you're surrounded by your own deracinated people, who think EVERYONE is their ingroup, and instead of promoting narratives which impose a in/outgroup paradigm, you seek to decry those who call out traitors, using redditspeak no less, while arguing that instead of impose an in/outgroup paradigm you should merely attack the outgroup, seemingly ignoring that most of your own people identify said outgroup as their own ingroup, thus making you appear to them as someone attacking their ingroup, and god damn it you are so fucking stupid its painful.

Here's fucking Cicero calling you a faggot on my behalf from 2,000 years ago.

Fuck off TRSodomite.

I can honestly say I have never been on those forums.

Lay off the edge kiddo.

What confuses you?
Spencer and his controlled-op ilk are not pro-White.
Kill yourself, you traitorous nigger. These people are trash. They are not the allies of the White race, they are not the organic fucking spokesmen of our efforts - they are controlled faggot, literally in some cases, Jew-serving shabbos (where they aren't outright fucking kikes), and they are fucking venom spewed into the wound achieved by a Jewish psyop.

These people did not come to fame through merit, they came to merit through fame, fame granted directly by those they claim to oppose. That should tell you how fucking 'pro-White' they actually are. I say again: Kill. Your. Self. I'm not joking.

Richard spencer a giant fucking cockmongling kike? It's more likely than you think!

Yet you sound like every other TRS aut-righter shill that's ever been here.

"inb4" wow i haven't heard that one if a while, are the shill books that outdated? lol

Who is spencer's controlled-ilk? If they are not pro white then what are they? Pro-basketball american?

Who is the organic spokesperson of our efforts? David Duke(lol)? Donald Drumpf? anyone who supports white rights I am for.

If you don't have a better alternative.. then what are you even promoting?

And now you're going full reddit. Neato sport.
Make sure to take your anti-virals, faggot.

Jew serving shabbos goyim. That's what, nigger.

There isn't one. That's the point.

And that's how you wound up following a Jew-serving shabbos. Dumb nigger.

Well I never said "don't punch right" but is that a bad thing?
I never said "purity spiraling" either nor "LARPer".

Wow, I used the word "edgy" that is exclusively in the "TRS aut-righter shill" lexicon. lol, wew talk about sperg

Can Jews be pro-White?

>I don't see you goyi–err, guys proposing an alternative to the literal faggots, yids, niggers, trannies, and shabbos goys running the (((alt-kike))) so therefore the (((alt-kike))) isn't a psyop checkmate athiests

"sport" Are you like some dementia ridden boomer?

"anti-virals" wut?

Well that isn't an answer

Wait so they are jews being controlled by the goys? idk who is jewing who anymore.

Well that makes sense why you want to attack any figureheads since that is your goal, tell me how that went for you in the past, lol.

So do you have any proof of this? Or just epitaphs?

"Pro-white" isn't enough. Are fags and pedophiles OK as long as they're "pro-white"?
The alternative is ditching all these kike e-celebs, you don't fucking need them. If a real leader comes along, he will not be an fucking e-celeb.

Just stop while you're behind, TRS.

I'm calling you a child. A dumb nigger child.

I'm implying you have HIV. Because you're a faggot. Dumb nigger faggot.

TRS you dumb nigger.

Shut up. Paul Gottfried. Eat a dick, you nigger faggot child.

You argue like a Jew, nigger faggot. I never said anything about my goals, I said the point of my commentary is that there is presently no organic representation on our behalf. Only shabbos goyim, merit through fame.

What are you referencing? The Reagan election? Yeah, accepting a shabbos goy sure worked out for us.

I have both, you sorry, limp-dicked, disingenuous nigger faggot child-minded cunt.
Kill yourself. I know you're shitposting. Kill yourself anyway.

And I'm waiting for the answer you fucking worthless scum.

The ends justify the memes. So yes.

LOL, this reminds me of how the jews are waiting for their savior to come along and how they killed their real one.(Even though I don't believe in desert myths, still funny though)
Another thing I find funny is that I have all the attributes of being your chosen one, how does it feel to talk to your future leader young one?

And while I wait, since you asked for proof, I'm going to go ahead and dump my TRS shit. Because Mike Peinovich is a Jew and still happily married.

Don't post another fucking comment until you answer.
One word, yes or no. Do it you pussified disgusting twat goblin.

TRSodomites are beyond parody at this point.

Wow, racist and ageist much?

I only wished I was blessed with The Gift

Chanting only makes you look like an idiot.

"Jew nigger faggot" lol, I don't see an argument there buddy boy. I think Spencer shows merit by still standing up for white rights after being attacked among the slew of other things.

The rLOVEution lol

lol so angry, just let it all out of your system drumpflet, mommy will be back down to change your nappy soon with a plate full of totinos.

It's called deep cover, you have to have a private and public policy you know, like she says.

Also LOL is the "TRS" really that relevant still?
I didn't really know who mike penovich was until after that whole doxxing thing, but I did like him after that auburn university talk with Richard, I thought they made a good team.

Elaborate while you work on your response to this question

Wew, that's embarrassing.
Still waiting for the answer to, you incredible sperg.

I'm legitimately wondering if this isn't a bot.

Holla Forums is a national socialist board, get the fuck out >>>/trs/ you fucking bog dwelling pedophie
iron march natt did nothing wrong

you faggots have been warned time and time again. presented with all of the evidence in the world and you still worship your faggot ecelebs.
Lurk Holla Forums for two years, read the fascist manifesto, read mein kampf, listen to George Lincoln Rockwell and fucking educate yourself.

Can kikes be pro-white?

The fewer the user inputs, the better for security.

Didn't they have some muslim on thier side who killed a few of thier guys? Naw i gotta disavow that.

GLR was a larping cuck who lost.

I am willing to use a gay jew pedo to establish a white globe(so yeah, milo lul)

idk, I haven't really seen any that are.
"jew" is just a social construct anyways

Games over faggot, you went too far. Enjoy your inevitable ban.

If being a lolcow makes you a traitor, then you have no allies on any imageboard. I think you should consider Hanlon's razor.

There're a lot of potentially useful shitposting man-hours that are spent beating this dead horse. Sage.

What a strange comment.

MODS! MODS! BAN!!
lol triggered, look who is the real snowflakes.

Also nice argument.

What argument? You said you wish you had AIDS and would ally with Jewish pedophile homosexuals.
I win.

And I didn't call for the mods to ban you - but you can be damn sure they're going to m80. Because you said you wish you had AIDS and ally yourself with a Jewish pedophile homosexual.
Kinda speaks for itself.
Take care now kiddo.

IT'S A GIFT!!!!

Wow that is a lie, i never said anything about allying with jews.

night night daddy

irc retard

Sleep tight kidddo.

From the TRS main site

If you shoot the enemy you don't know for sure when the traitor will strike, however if you shoot the traitor you know the enemy will strike as soon as the traitor is dead, waiting for you to use your shot on someone else. There are tactical reasons to kill a traitor first, they are far more dangerous and unpredictable

Never. They are delusional and degenerate deviants. Pretty anathema to Holla Forums and its goals.

I swear, this massive faggot is so fucking fishy.

Traitors before enemies, jews before either.

It's been done here many times w e e v. But keep on doing your master's bidding, so many newfags to harvest.

All their activities for the past year or two have been posturing, positioning and pivoting.
let the e-celebs eat each other, and newfags learn to know better.

Checked. Good thing we don't pay them any attention then… oh…

Kek, I was in there when that happened.
Guy was a huge faggot, he tried to get everyone to join some kikey forum he bought with 2000 dollars of his parents money

Then immediately after he bought that, a previous owner came back and deposed him.

I recall he was also dating a FTM monstrosity

>using (((discord)))
Idiots.

Here's the TRSodomite's entire post history, btw. Aurnheimer, you and your hooknosed buttfucking cronies stay off Holla Forums. None of you kikes or faggots are welcome here and you know it.

I'm not in there anymore. I just use it to talk to friends.
Kikes have us by the balls with the internet anyways if you're not using TOR, I'll worry about it when I actually get enough money to start stockpiling guns.

Yeah I was booted from there for exposing Tricky Dicky
Him and the Millenial Matt guy both forcefully kicked anyone who didn't suck the altkikes cock

Commander George Lincoln Rockwell was murdered by Kikes.
I'd legitimately kick your skull in already after the first comment, but this one makes you eligible for the rope
>>>/gasyourself/

now I know you're a shill.
Holla Forums please go.

What do you guys think of Richard's new gf, Megan?

What do you guys think of Richard's new gf, Megan?