Challenge: 3 Curb Stomps

Top kek. Didn't know Doot was redpilled.

Are there any redeeming factors going for MOOM

There's probably something if you reach hard enough.
I mean, I don't like the glory kill mechanic, or the whole enemy spawning into a locked room thing, or weapon upgrades, they all seem sort of counter-intuitive to nostalgic Doom, but y'know, the base gameplay is solid.
I do like the way imps can cling to walls and shoot at you. Just a small touch, but it's a cute design element that could really switch things up if it was expanded upon.
The fact that they considered a map maker is a nice thought, as barebones as it is.

AAA production values.
Built-in map editor.
Full single player campaign and multiplayer developed separately resulting in basically two games in one.
Supposedly good music.

Yet the only thing that matters, gameply, is shit, thus there is no reason to play it.

DooT was better thought out than this joke.

I don't understand, is this some reference to that nazi guy movie you are making.

It's a reference to a marxist film about nazis that Holla Forums in fact does not like.

OP is a faggot. Always, and forever.

The curb stomp part is classic always and forever.

A film about white trash killing a nigger.

I wonder how Todd managed to fiddle all your faggots buttholes.
TES was always shit, Fallout was always shit. NuDoom is a good game that doesnt deserve this bullshit.

Curb stomp was in the lexicon of my high school long before this movie ever came out.

And it was still about killing niggers too. "Bite the curb nigger".

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Good goy, white pride leads to anal rape.

So am i not supposed to see this trashy tattooed redneck fighting with apes as white trash? A fucking film produced by the jews at hollywood for their dumb as shit american audience?

The whole movie is garbage and fucking trash from the multicultural paradise. And tattoos are redneck as fuck.

leave and never come back

I don't even have tattoos or like them, but having them doesn't mean redneck. That character is not redneck at all.

I do agree that the movie is propaganda though, particularly from the prison onward.

It's funny how the ending defeat's the entire moral lesson that the entire movie was trying to teach.

You're supposed to laugh at the dead nigger.

How do you know that the movie wasn't a redpill in disguise the entire time?

Are you a 10 year old from San Fran?

Cucks not welcome.

Aryan pride, world-wide!

I think they are too busy doing magic to talk about trash like DooT.

t. Knower