CANADA: White South African family denied refugee asylum: Case cited ‘racist propaganda’

Refugee bid rejected: Allegedly "boosted case with white supremacist information"

archive.fo/ibyHm

nationalpost.com/news/canada/white-south-african-familys-refugee-bid-rejected-allegedly-boosted-case-with-white-supremacist-information

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/lg0Xb
vancouversun.com/opinion/op-ed/opinion-canada-replacing-its-population-a-case-of-wilful-ignorance-greed-excess-political-correctness
eurocanadian.ca
youtu.be/BWz1tSZ-Ynw?t=10m24s
archive.is/rHzlo
archive.is/GLG87
canlii.org/en/ca/irb/
archive.fo/EPZkJ
news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/bury-them-alive-white-south-africans-fear-for-their-future-as-horrific-farm-attacks-escalate/news-story/3a63389a1b0066b6b0b77522c06d6476
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Zuma_rape_trial
archive.is/zkHdV
archive.is/xQLbC
canlii.org/en/ca/irb/doc/2009/2009canlii90063/2009canlii90063.html?searchUrlHash=AAAAAQASc291dGggYWZyaWNhIHdoaXRlAAAAAAE&resultIndex=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Meanwhile, thousands and thousands of blacks are illegally walking across the US Canada border, see embedded.

The police "warn" the blacks that they are about to break the law and they just say they don't care. In this video it's Nigerians who currently have valid visas in the US, but decided not to apply for refugee asylum in the US, because they want to go to Canada instead (for the sweet sweet gibs). The officer tells them they can enter the country legally at an entry point nearby, and they say they don't care.

Why the fuck are the police not allowed to turn them away.

Trips of fucking heartbreak. Seriously, these kinda of stories hit me the hardest. You got niggers literally slaying white people in SA and when they use that in their case for asylum they are denied because it is racist? Spit in my eye before you plunge the knife into my liver why don't you.

Canada is an anti-white country that wants to do the same thing to its white founding population as what's happening in South Africa. Why is that hard to figure out?

Every single type of non-white can scam the system for lots of gibs, and get away with physically attacking whites even while screaming about how they hate whites and it won't be classed a "hate crime" because that category is in reality enforced one-way only.

This presentation at the House of Commons about the danger of our immigration policy is amazing. It only has a few hundred views and was posted in 2012.

James Bissett – Security in Relation to High Level of Muslim Immigration (audio)

bloody sub-human IQ niggers

kikes are really going for broke now..

Ok so we have a problem.. way back when there was a media black out really.. there was no way for common folk to know what was really happening in rhodesia.. But we know what is happening and about to happen in south africa. And if it happens with us doing nothing then we dont deserve victory.

It shouldnt be too hard to put together some real emotional shit about the danger south africans are in and spam it until people are demanding them be afforded asylum outside of south africa.

Same.

Another article. This one talks about a couple that made some progress in 2014, and I couldn't find any further info about their case to see if they were let in. At the bottom of the article it has another blackpill incident from 2009:

Not much of an upgrade there, more of a sidegrade. I'm glad the FUCKING LEAVES figured out that niggers like to steal for its own sake though, maybe there's hope for them yet. Not to ever turn themselves around, of course, but to be annexed by someone worth a god damn.

Lots of people have but there's no platform for it and it gets dismissed as "white supreeeemist propaganda" by gatekeepers.

I agree and I've been thinking about making some videos for a while now. I think we should try presenting it professionally and giving the information to churches; the Boer are very ardently Christian.

I found this recent article that straight up calls out replacement immigration in Canada insane, I honestly couldn't believe it was written by a Canadian journalist. The guy's name is Martin Collacott and he is the Chairman of the Advisory Board of the Centre for Immigration Policy Reform. Embedded is him blowing the lid off of how fucked our immigration policies are.

Opinion: Canada replacing its population a case of wilful ignorance, greed, excess political correctness

Canad is undergoing the fastest rate of ethnic change of any country in the Western world.

No good reason for allowing this to happen.

fist country in the world to voluntarily allow its population to be replaced

archive.fo/lg0Xb

vancouversun.com/opinion/op-ed/opinion-canada-replacing-its-population-a-case-of-wilful-ignorance-greed-excess-political-correctness

Canada take note: white people will remember this.

Embedded is Dr. Ricardo Duchesne explaining the history of "how and why Canada decided to become multicultural". TLDR Canadians were never once given the opportunity to vote on the matter. Duchesne is the guy who runs eurocanadian.ca

Dr. Ricardo Duchesne: Why and When Canada Decided to Become a Multicultural Nation

Holy fuck

Watching the interview just now, and the interviewer just said this:

youtu.be/BWz1tSZ-Ynw?t=10m24s

What the FUCK. Embed extremely related.

Calling all Uncucked Canucks
Rev up your bots cause it's time to spam "racist propaganda" preferably the South African kind, ==godamn everywhere==

This streak is getting very long. Feels bad. Nothing will be done by the white populace though. Hockey is back on and the Leafs are 2-0.

I knew we were cucked but just fuck my shit even more, man.

So if someone kills him, he wins right?

They are liars and they have Canadians in South Africa so it is likely they knew that it is a shithole. I don't believe them, not even a half microsecond!! Screw them.

Its the current year, no white refugees allowed.

Golden opportunity to bring this up on twatter, maybe get it to the Don and ask him to accept white, Christian Afrikaners who will easily adapt to living in America. Then perhaps open up the chances for many more Boer.

Come to Australia, if you a white saffa… We seem to let a lot in.

Posted to my goybook

Can't wait for my lifelong friend that decided to suck pozzed libcock to call me out on it somehow

Fucking hell

Absolutely user. I have a soft spot in my heart for the Boer, and their beautiful daughters.

The kikes will pay greatly for the Überfremdung of my fatherland

We will never win playing by the rules; they are designed to ensure we lose. This family is useless to Canada as they are of European stock and would very likely work hard if granted citizenship.

Canada wants burdensome non-whites, it is articulated in their policy and demonstrated in their behaviour. They will allow non-whites to wander through their border, literally in front of rows of officials, no attempt to stop them at all. As a white man however, you try and walk through the border and mumbling a vague refusal when asked to stop and provide identification? You may well be shot, you certainly would be arrested and detained, investigated and likely receive a criminal conviction.

This is fucking insane and Satanic.

The canucks coming into the US to buy groceries, tobacco and alcohol make our immigration control look competent.

Americans are being flooded with third world/African refugees and immigration yet White people are rejected. This is surprising to us because we know the governments are controlled by Jews and against our people but at the very least this should wake up some normal fags.

The Truth About Anti-White Canada

They acknowledge these shitskins are violent when they claim they are fleeing war in their shitskin nigger countries but when it's a white person seeking asylum from those conditions it's "white supremacist hate literature". Makes you think.

This is a good angle. Push it to the Church. If the pope mentions it, it wont' be something that could be easily ignored.

Its the same all over the white nations. South Africans are denied entry, few if any get in. Its absolutely hypocritical and the fact so many "refugees" arrived in our lands and were allowed to stay yet so many white South Africans, in legitimate danger and threat, are told to stay is disgusting.

The same thing will happen to us, SA is a glimpse into our immediate future if we allow it to happen. Some of the same incoherent turdskin protesting is happening daily in the US, when you watch this shit go on you'd think it was taking place in some south american shithole or africa.

Sadly, you're right and it will be even worse because the police state will prevent us from fighting back.

ill bet everything i own their claim was denied by a jewish worker in the canadian gov. those kikes sure do love to politicize the existence of white people

You know, people tend to get very pessimistic about the future. But I'm pessimistic at all. I'm optimistic. Here's a few reasons why.
I used to be a big fan of sci-fi, but I was always
interested in why people were so bad at predicting the future. I realised it was because
they always made the same mistake - they
always predicted that the future was just going to be an exaggerated version of the present.
They took contempoary trends, and then
exaggerated them. To take just one example, in 1950s America they used to predict that
we'd have flying cars, holidays on Mars
by rocket, Moonbases, dad teleporting to
work in an office 1000 miles away in 10 seconds, and robots to help mom do
the housework and clean the kitchen
But it was always white people, married couples, two children, dad working, mom
looking after the house. They took society
as it was was in 1950, and just exaggerated it.
The truth however, was that the future would be
the complete opposite of contemporary society
in 1950. Broken homes, no children through
abortion and lesbianism, feminism, jobs
sent to the third world, third world people
sent here, Mexicans and Somalians
in cities and rural towns etc.
Why didn't the futurologists imagine this
in 1950? Because all this was so utterly
ridulous that no one could ever have conceived
it in their wildest dreams. It was unimaginable.
The Goddess of history has always, always
turned everything on it's head again and again
and again. She takes malicious pleasure in it.
Imperial Germany under the Kaiser in 1912
couldn't imagine that next would be the degeneracy of the democratic Weimar republic in 1927. Weimar didn't imagine
that next would be Hitler and the third Reich
in 1933. The average NSDAP member in
1940 could never have imagined defeat
and Merkel's Germany of 2017, flooded
with rapists from Somalia, Sudan, Ethiopia,
and Pakistan, where white Germans are second class citizens and niggers and muslims are the master race. It would have simply have been been beyond their ability to ever imagine.
So my point is, the future will not be more
of the same. Continued immigration from
the third world, White genocide, diversity,
etc. What does the Goddess of history
teach us, she teaches us what the future is always the complete opposite of the present.
So what is the complete opposite of the
present, a society that we cannot even imagine, because the very idea of it would be so absurd?
The US and Europe White and without any diversity. South Africa controlled by Whites again. No feminism, no gay pride marches,
not one spic in California.
These things are so ridiculous, we cannot even
imagine them without laughing, because they are so absurd to us now.
But that is what the future will be.

The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

It's why it is our duty to tell the truth, spread the word and be prepared to fight if we have to. It needn't be against the government though, we've usually got far more powers than we realise. We can use the law to defend ourselves.
Also, our main enemies, the progressives, have brought identity politics back to the table. They cannot deny us our identity and right for self determination if they believe in equality.

A lot of people share our views within said state. It's a natural feeling. It can be expected to become more progressed as the certainty of control starts to slip in the face of obvious negative change.
Another important thing to remember is that the rise of the an inherently dangerous low intelligence population + diversity quotas + demoralising of the White middle class who typically do policing and security work will correlate with a decline in quality of surveillance and security. Don't expect robocop.

Kikes are setting up fires everywhere they can which is good news that they know they've lost North America but it will get way worse before it starts getting better, especially in Canada. Americans need to realize that an Religion of Cuck™ic Canada is a massive problem for you guys as well, In the future a majority of the terrorists will be of "Canadian" descent and the conservative party is almost as bad as Trudeau's.

Why is this faggot site turning the word 1slam1c into "Religion of Cuck™ic" ?

That is the cringiest 12 year old garbage Ive ever seen on here.

archive.is/rHzlo

They dont want to rape and kill you because youre white. They only want your money because youre white and will have money to steal so tough luck back you go

Oh yeah, I heard about that.

CANADA SENTENCES FAMILY TO DEATH FOR HAVING WHITE PRIVILEGE

check mang
I kinda like the "Religion of Cuck™" meme tbh.

I would have suggested this family to present the reports from genocidewatch.org, that were saying a few years ago that the situation in South Africa was getting worrisome.
But the creator of the website/foundation, Prof. Gregory Stanton retired, he was a leftist but honest, an humanist.
It appears he was replaced by a liberal monstrosity of a woman, archive.is/GLG87 and their board of directors has been infested by jews
And the website got its adress changed to genocidewatch.com so as to get rid of its history
Now everithing is fine on the South African front, alert level downgraded.

but be careful, merica, you're being monitored:

I wish I was kidding

Religion of Cuck™ic

this is fucking gay

Benny doesn't wear the cool hat anymore, user.

if south africa didn't have concealed carry all whites would be dead already

That's where I knew that we're at full on the bullshit meter. But one of the last lines mentions it the attack was not racial, but based on their belongings. So basically, because they're doing well (and cuz they're white obviously) they deserved to get robbed. Fucking Canada, user…I'm ashamed to be national neighbors with 'em tbh.

Why are oil-wealthy countries the biggest cucks. "haha our wealth comes from immigration donchakno. That and taking care of the environment. No don't pay attention to the black slime extractors, that has nothing to do with it."
I really want to see where canuckistan and svenistan end up once the fossil fuel music stops. Maybe their IT startups will save them

One hell of a blackpill, mainly because normalfags will read this and see absolutely nothing fucking wrong with it whatsoever. This is absolutely proof that we allowed Hell to consume Earth and God has abandoned us in return. How can it not be?

Ignoring of course the ridiculously kike way of twisting this around, they also flat out state that being systematically robbed isn't grounds for refugee status. Yet we're supposed to allow in 10s of millions of economic migrants?

I can assume it's safe to say that they're not gonna show proof? If this family was using "white-supremacist hate literature" notice how many negatives they stick in there then surely they can show us what evil literature these racist nigger hating nazis were using for their claims then?

More negatives, same claim. Where's the fucking propaganda? Where's the literature? Why can't this be used against the shitskin terrorists as well?

So where's the evil double-plus-ungood propaganda hatespeak nazi literature? Not exactly what somebody would say of they're using Mein Kampf as their source.

And of course the same claim being made the third time just simply being slightly rephrased. What literature, where? This past century, and the coming century now, has absolutely been the lowest point in the entirely of known Human history. At this point the crimes and evil that has been committed knows no form of punishment or chastisement, we can hardly do worse to them what they're already doing to us

You're ashamed to be neighbors? Think about how it feels to live in this fucked up country. I can still hardly believe I thought these type of people were right in my youth. Luckily I'm blessed with a Mother that I can talk with about this shit and agrees with me on a lot of it, but I really wish the entire country would start standing up to shit like this.

As a Canadian I have to say I don't want them here.
No I have a very good reason, I don't believe in kicking cans down roads for future children to deal with. Shit in South Africa is bad, but things could be made better if people there take a stand. They might all get killed but that is the price to pay. If these people are not going to make a stand now, that only teaches their children that when shit starts to fly that running is the best option. Canada is already full to the brim with whites that think like that. It doesn't need any more.

That said, they really could have picked a better country. Imagine moving to Canada to avoid being hunted down by blacks only to get hunted down by blacks in 15 years when whites are the minority. By 2060 they will be 20% of the country, when in 1971 it was 97% white.

this specific couple has 6 kids you dimwit, they are far more valuable alive until their children are of fighting age than they would ever be as martyrs

You have a good point. It is not only that the "future" is always the opposite of the past, it's more that history cycles back and forth, like a wave. The ancient Chinese understood this well. The Doasist book, Dao de Ching explains that "everything reaches its extreme before going to the opposite direction." That's a paraphrase, but it means basically the same thing you are saying. Times of rampant degeneracy and societal decay and corruption will be followed by more noble times, and vice versa. I have been telling people this ever since Trump's candidacy began to both pick up steam and make the establishment scream out in pain. A hard right turn is inevitable after eight years of flirting with communism. The principles of action and reaction also apply to societies, not just objects. I also believe that these sorts of societal waves go, or appear to go, much faster than they have in the past due to the use of instant communication in the modern time. So if one is despondent regarding the extreme Jewish poz of our societies, know that a powerful and quick return to the right is inevitable. Just wait a bit more. We might not have reached the peak yet. That is required for the rebound. It'll happen.

This all could have been avoided if the Afrikaner family wore blackface and flew into Canada claiming dey is refujeez. Instant citizenship tbh nigga.

Read the OP, this couple has 2 children, the family of six is 2 grandparents, the couple and the 2 kids. I'm not trying to be overly edgy, I just really don't see why somebody would want to force their children to deal with something they could have tried to deal with themselves. Instead they are content with having their grandchildren deal with the shitskins, while also dealing with Canadian winters. But they won't really help deal with the shitskins. They will run just like their parents taught them.

Well I suppose if the niggers only want to rob, rape and kill them because of economic reasons it's ok. These evil Whites sure are racist for not accepting their fate.

(checked)
You'd think that the time has come to start crushing skulls.

Anons, I've found something interesting. On this website you can search the decisions made by the Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada:

canlii.org/en/ca/irb/

I'm going to go search for every case involving white South Africans applying for refugee status, and examine each case.

Look at this case I just found. This man was denied, and like the case in the OP it's because the judge ruled there was no grounds to believe the man had reason to fear for his life based on race, only because of his "prestige" as a "farmer who took land from the blacks". The judge basically outright states the man has white privilege and is targeted due to that privilege, but that it's simultaneously not because he's white.

Also, very curious that the man's name has been stricken from the record, I wonder how common that is.

X (Re), 2013 CanLII 99467 (CA IRB)

Keep digging user, and archive everything.
Godspeed.

Good. Whites need to stop fleeing and migrating every time they are under threat, and start fighting back instead. The fact that whites never dig in their heels and push back is one of the big reasons we're in this situation to begin with.

awesome work
do anyone know of a way to find the name of the denied Boer, and his actual fate in SA?

also, wasn't SA devoid of niggers when white people colonized the land?

'Bury them alive!’: White South Africans fear for their future as horrific farm attacks escalate

archive.fo/EPZkJ
news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/bury-them-alive-white-south-africans-fear-for-their-future-as-horrific-farm-attacks-escalate/news-story/3a63389a1b0066b6b0b77522c06d6476

This is not okay. I hope they were able to escape somewhere else safe.

These people are planning to kill you all anyway.

Because we are two fucking steps away from going full Britain - that is, police too cowardly to do their jobs, for fear of fucking racist accusations - as demonstrated by the fact that we've got some ugly twat talking to these boons as though she's a real policeman.

Yes, yet there were some other blackish peoples that lived nearby, but the niggers/bantus that came later exterminated them all.

As if nogs don't do this everywhere. Sure, not as much as in SA but it's very common in America too.

I hope saffas are reading this so they won't be deported when they seek the asylum in Canada. We need to find the safe place and upload the list in pdf for them to choose the place.

As a fucking leaf (and gentleman, I do try to limit my contributions here unless I have something relevant and informative to say), does anyone have information as to who was ultimately responsible for this decision? It's been a while since I've had such a visceral and disgusted reaction to a news story and I'd like to share my thoughts with the kike responsible for this decision based clearly on political correctness and virtue signalling. We need to keep an eye on this family, because when something happens and a single member of that family is harmed by a feral nigger , hell needs to be raised.

The Khoisan are still around. Which reminds this thread needs more activity

Someone needs to start one of those emotionally charged youtube videos.

But, the left won't care. How can people be so callus to their own race?

Look at this shit, leftist/centrist/cuckservative lurkers. Take it all in. This is the future you're choosing. This is the rape and torture of whites for being guilty of some imagined original sin. These fucking monkeys are power-drilling and blowtorching people to death. Arabs are setting Christians on fire and crucifying them. Mexicans are skinning journalists alive. What do you care about? "Class" and "privilege". If white people stopped being smart, videogames featured more crippled lesbian protagonists, and my rich daddy would tip my Somalian gardener just a little more, everyone would be friends. Go fuck yourselves.

Sorry I don't fucking care.

Gonna do a blog post but I'm too pissed to give a fuck. Was telling friends and families about this, showing pictures and all that. And my grandfather was the most insufferable, he said in the face of the pictures that it was fake news. He absolutely didn't believe it at all. He's some liberal who thinks everything he does is right and running our country into the ground is a good thing if it helps people. He's also a debt cuck that pays for all my Mother's bills and he has a Mexican wife that thinks he's a stupid white male.
These are the people we're up against, the people who look the other way to suck some BBC for good goy points. No regrets on the dotr.

nice reddit typing

honestly in the case of canada or sweden i'm quite curious what shitskins are gonna do when there won't be a white population big enought to keep the gibs flowing, considering that it can get quite cold there…

probably i'll live enough too see how it's gonna end…

as a fucking leaf, you're probably the best placed to investigate on the subject
you may find the source mentioned in useful
best of luck, raise hell

I tried to post and discuss this on goybook and got shut down as a pro white racist by the white friends I grew up with in a rural area

Checked. No survivor dubs.

This is why all the shitskins get put in the cities here. It's warm. I'd like to see them freezing their balls off, but Canada is so cucked that we'll have some white guy still busting his ass running the power grid when we're 10% of the population if we don't do anything first.

Anyone looking to help with digging further in to this, the Refugee Board member who signed off on the denial of OP's case is named Luella Gaultier. I am currently trying to find out some contact information, but it's been a while since I've done significant digging for dox of any sort. I've only managed a LinkedIn profile, but there's nothing much there beyond her name and occupation, just enough to confirm that's who it is I'm looking for.

Where? Nowhere is really safe if you're white; it's all just a matter of time per *insert your* government policy.

KILL OUR ENEMIES

Exactly. We are now at a point where we start pushing back or our extinction is at hand. The constant flight hither and thither to escape our problems is at an end, and we either make our stand here and now, or vanish from the face of the Earth.

Pretty sure they could get asylum from Hungary if they wanted.

TFW you have to move to China to escape the ravages of niggers in your home country.

Godspeed user, please post your findings.

whites aren't even people tbh

Lets hope this changes soon.

Of course, thanks for redirecting me to that post it gave me something to work on. user if you'd like any help, just let me know where to start as I've been digging in to this as well. I found the name of the woman who rejected this specific claim and posted it in however I have to calm down a bit, if I were to draft up some sort of contact message, there's no way I'd be able to not sound like Mel Gibson in those answering machine tapes from his ex wife.

The power grid is for all intent and purpose already run by a skeleton crew. You'd be amazed at what people can access, all it takes is a wrench. An actual wrench.

Continuing:

Nexus to a Convention Ground

Brace yourself anons, what follows is absolutely rage inducing. You have been warned.

Reminder this case is from 2013.

Julius Malema has since founded the Marxist EFF. Embedded is a video of Bono and U2 allowing Julius Malema to sing "KILL THE BOER" at one of their concerts in South Africa.

President Jacob Zuma did indeed say he took a shower after sex to prevent spreading AIDS, during a rape trial: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Zuma_rape_trial

Archive of the article cited here: archive.is/zkHdV

s’, and of police brutality. A Genocide Watch document titled, “In Jeopardy: Future of White South Africa” reads: “as former South Africa President Nelson Mandela remains hospitalized and reportedly in serious condition, the question about the future of increasingly marginalized European-descent South Africans are edging into international headlines. Recent developments on multiple fronts are striking fear into the hearts of many Afrikaners…from legally mandated race-based economic discrimination against whites to the thousands of farm murders targeting Boers across the nation, the problems are only getting worse… the Afrikaner population could be on the verge of a government-linked extermination campaign.”

Russia.

Now, the judge dismissing the claimants appeal for refugee status:

Dismisses ALL of the written testimony of family and friends that the claimants provided. "I give this evidence little weight". She says she gives it little weight because it wasn't coming from the mouth of the claimant herself, though the judge also completely dismissed her testimony as "opinion".

Again the "condition documents". This time the document is named: The US DOS report, Department of State Human Rights reports.

Thanks for dumping these, user. This thread made me nauseous knowing the sick depravity that infests my government. I dream of the day all these disgusting traitors hang for their crimes against our people. I seethe with fucking rage.

Did some digging. Pretty sure she goes by Luella Dickmann-Gaultier. Found that name liking a bunch of things in the Alberta Grand Prairie region (she works in Calgary). She also used to be a program manager for Catholic Social Services, and pic related is her liking a Catholic Centre for Immigrants Ottawa picture, celebrating a truly enriching negroid individual.

Continuing to dig.

Why the fuck would they try to get to Cuckada? It's the same shit and if not as bad it will be in a few decades.

Nice find

There's a large amount of SA immigrants in Canada, while its been getting pretty bad up here in recent times we've still got a good reputation from before.

I still want to know more about the policewoman in PEI or New Brunswick or wherever that was handcuffed to a traffic sign and raped.

There's only one message these types understand, user.

You have no taste.

well the spic is right about that part

I am starting to think that we are seeing a Swedish situation play out in Canada.

TOTAL MEDIA BLACKOUT ON THE REFUGEES

There is obviously crime, and other aspects from the refugees, yet we never really hear about any cases. What is more probable that the millions of immigrants don't commit any crime, or that, the news isn't reporting on any of it?

Now, here is Canada, they are very few players in the media industry. The state media CBC, basically pawns everyone and is the most cited, and popular media platform.

We are effectively, running this ship blind, with a look out that only calls out, obstacles that are right wing.

news blackout in cuckistan is nothing new, they've been doing it for decades.

I'm German, grew up in a poor single mother household, not safe to go to school due to sandnigger gangs, no degree as a result, pretty smart tho cuz white, emigrated to china.

China is pretty biz friendly and if you got some shekels and biz skills you can make it happen. With six kids you're doomed though. Maybe they could scrape by in Cambodia with an online job but that'd be extremely tough as well.

Given that white genocide is on Canadas agenda as well it's not surprising. I thought about filing for aylum in the US as well but I always knew I'd get dismissed in a hearbeat.

I'll probably stay in Asia till I die.

Sorry user, the programming is strong. I have felt it myself.

That was some quality posting. I will dig this week, try and find some more evidence, of the discrimination. I think we could make some headway by comparing white cases, vs black cases, and espicially if we can use not numbers, but a case by case basis that are similar.

I will die here, in Canada. Things are horrible, but, we must do our duty and prepare things for the next generation.

This merry go round will break at one point. Everything is just rosy because the wheels keep turning.

I have for the first time, felt what it was like to be a minority in my own country.

there is nothing worse you can be than non-pc to these people. I could rape, and kill a child, and it would be on par if not better than being a racist. I could be a murderer and it is better than being a racist.

How can I be expected to make my family think that they raised and live with someone that is on par with a child rapist?

How can I present that to society? I am not charming, I have no resources other than the feeble scraps I have.

All I can do is post on the web, document things, donate to the parties and groups that I support, and hope.

If it wasn't for my family and the shame they would suffer, I wouldn't be scared to do a lot more.

Canada is large, you got beautiful nature and niggers and mudshits won't go there.

The scum is drawn to the enriched cities.

Germany on the other hand is densely populated, no gun ownership, laws and programs to marginalize whites, mudshits even in the tiniest villages, there is no escape really.

posting OC

he was one of the lucky few

the chinese government got tired of niggers and didn't want south apefrican niggers to come in as engrish teachers

they removed south apefrica from the qualified country list

he had some training company for doctors teaching them engrish

he married some shekel grubbing whore for the marriage visa that passed the boner test and was bearable to cohabitate with so he could continue to stay in china while he's living off his jewtube shekels

hard times require hard compromises

Nice, saved.

what a horror

Will your family suffer when the invaders inevitably tear out their throats?

Would you suffer their scorn now if it means saving them from that future?

You don't seem to understand the Pope is a anti-white piece of shit Marxist.

How can they even say this shit with a straight face when things like District 6 existed?

They don't care mate. Too busy on places like /lit/ or reddit crying about meanies on Holla Forums and nitpicking theories and explanations. For every few thousands rapes or dead, there is a leftist trash calling something a fallacy. They ignore data and facts, and focus on ideas and language.

There could be rampaging Jihadis in Europe in 50 years and the same fuckwits will be like, "yeah, but you are a racist for noticing this, plus your grammar sucks."

Doing the work of the gods. I'll help out when I get to my desktop.

Canada also doesnt use race in crime statistics. We have a vile group gripping our nation.

Canadians are too fucking polite. Stop requesting they follow directions and fucking order them to do so. When you let them know it isn't a suggestion (we had whips for this reason) they follow directions.
You don't ask wild animals to do what you want, you physically move/remove them.

so why exactly aren't these white south africaners not just shooting the blacks? Why don't they have armed militias for this shit?

Niggers can read?

Too few of them? They'll run out of bullets long before they run out of niggers.

oh bullshit, the nigs dont come in massive orc hordes, and they have guns themselves, so you kill some and take their guns/ammo

also Im sure if you started putting nigger heads on spikes at the edges of your lands, they might get the picture

You're right, everyone else is just dumb. The people who have been living it just got too niggerized and their IQ dropped too far to see such an obvious solution.

It's not like they won't just come in with larger numbers in the night to cut your head off and fuck the stump.
Niggers don't have an aversion to violence Moshe which you well know. We'll get rid of you fucks fucks and give them the holy land to move into.

I must be right, because the whites are just sitting there letting these retarded nigs kill them off. We never heard about the whites fighting back. So what's their genius plan? Crash their own population with no survivors?

The issue is how the rest of the world will see it. If the white South Africans even fire a justified shot it'll be propagandized in the west as acts of racism/white supremacy. Our countries would likely respond by evacuating "those poor blacks" into North America/Europe or just downright go and kill the "terrorist whites"… while still bringing blacks to the west because for some reason the food supply dried up (must be a pure coincidence).

All you need are a few incidences of these farmers killing a few KANGZ in response to the attacks on their people and this is how it would go down:

>videos/pics of Mutumbo blabbering "We dindu nuffin"
>"Stories of the brutal attacks/rapes on whites are WHITE SUPREMACIST lies" - Media
>"White people can't be oppressed anywhere because the entire world is like our small town in Montana." - Your sister who is in her second year of Feminist Studies classes at a $24,000 per year college
>"If they rape, burn and skin you alive: you win" - Justin "Fuck you, Patriarchy" Trudeau

Are you in a European colony?

kangaroo courts what a fucking joke it all is

Yea it's pretty clear that they wanted the white people to be dead. I hope this will encourage some white Canadians to become racial secessionist. There is no reason for the Canadians to keep paying the tax that their own country is more than happy to let them be killed.

Anons, continuing to dig through the Canadian Immigration and Refugee Board decisions, I've found the case from 2009 in which the white South African was actually GRANTED refugee status based on discrimination due to being white. This decision sparked international outrage, Ottawa called it a "perverse" decision, and the South African government called it "racist".

I will highlight the interesting portions of this case, follow up with the appeal case where he was ultimately rejected as a refugee, and dump some news articles about how assblasted everyone got that a white man was granted refugee status.

X (Re), 2009 CanLII 90063 (CA IRB)
(His name is actually Brandon Huntley)

archive.is/xQLbC
canlii.org/en/ca/irb/doc/2009/2009canlii90063/2009canlii90063.html?searchUrlHash=AAAAAQASc291dGggYWZyaWNhIHdoaXRlAAAAAAE&resultIndex=1

ALLEGATIONS

The Witness

It doesn't end until Canadians take the law into their own hands. There's no voting your way out of this with the level of cuckery in the government and law enforcement.
The only way this ends is oceans of blood.

This guy is some sort of Britbong from South Africa but he moved to China and then according to him married some Chinese woman who became a doctor. So now he's basically destroyed his gene pool etc. Sad.

Most of Canada's land is uninhabitable and non-arable. Yet the government wants to triple the population (using non-whites, of course).

I just wish that a great deluge or that best korea uses flipland as a weapons testing area. Heck, both will be great!

The flip commie, cucktholics, oligarchs, gays, flip MSM, liberals, globalists, student activists, and cucks here need to die, fast.