PENCE WALKS AFTER PLAYERS TAKE KNEE

PENCE WALKS AFTER PLAYERS TAKE KNEE

Vice President Mike Pence walked out on his home-state Indianapolis Colts Sunday when members of the opposing team kneeled for the national anthem, but a report that Colin Kaepernick, the player who started it all, will stand if given another shot in the NFL was quickly dialed back.

"I left today's Colts game because @POTUS and I will not dignify any event that disrespects our soldiers, our Flag, or our National Anthem," Pence tweeted.

At a time when so many Americans are inspiring our nation with their courage, resolve, and resilience…
— Vice President Pence (@VP) October 8, 2017

…now, more than ever, we should rally around our Flag and everything that unites us…

While everyone is entitled to their own opinions, I don't think it's too much to ask NFL players to respect the Flag and our National Anthem

foxnews.com/us/2017/10/08/vice-president-mike-pence-leaves-colts-49ers-game-after-players-reportedly-kneel.html

Other urls found in this thread:

watchdog.org/national/nfl-sacks-taxpayers-for-billions-in-stadium-subsidies-and-other/article_57d6890d-e6f7-58cc-b098-0d6b069b67eb.html
betternet.co/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who cares?

normies

This was the most kike infested fist post I've seen in a long while, and I see kikey first posts so often I measure them in minutes.

Where do think we are?

Trump should suspend the season. Just shut it the fuck down for national security.

Where is the blackrage over coppernig trading his political protest for promises of riches.
He turned his shekel desire into shackles for his fellow black man.

NEVER COMPRIMISE
EVEN IN THE FACE OF ARMAGEDDON

They will see it as him cleverly playing whitey.

Nigger wanted gibs. Nigger got gibs. Niggers can't understand the abstract concept of "compromise". Niggers just want gibs.

He's already backpedaling on it.

His Muslim wife tweeted that he never said it.

Good move, with the first nig capitulating, keeping attention on the disrespectful nigs still kneeling keeps the controversy alive, with the NFL suffering.

So he is not 100% cucked…

It is a universal truth.

END TAX SUBSIDIES TO THE NFL

watchdog.org/national/nfl-sacks-taxpayers-for-billions-in-stadium-subsidies-and-other/article_57d6890d-e6f7-58cc-b098-0d6b069b67eb.html

I wonder (((who))) taught him to speak like that.

Its like the 'See spot run' childrens book.

taking a knee is cool and all but what we really need is players shitting and pissing on the US flag

You mad, porch monkey?

He oppressing me! Come see the violence inherent in the system!

cap that twat user

thanks for the subtle spell correction - knew something wasn't right when I saw two off

is there a difference between systemic and systematic?

Tell me, did this sportsball team lose the game after this PR stunt?

(Checked)
Hey now, the NFL is good family entertainment. They disrespect our Nation without being crude.

This cartoon is missing a window with a view of gang niggers shooting each other, a table piled high with narcotics and a white woman being raped in the butt

It was always systemic, goy.

I still think this is a diversion from real news and trump and pence are just as much a part of it.

I think you discount the significance of a sitting Vice President walking out of an NFL game in protest.

Do you have trouble keeping up with more than one topic at a time user? Perhaps this isnt the place for you.

Reported kike.

Good, fuck the NFL.

Why don't we just ban everyone who gets the first post?

Drown yourself.

What the fuck? Its systematic.

It's weird that Pence is joining in on this culture war stuff. I remember he paid to see that disgusting play bastardizing American history and the actors stopped just to spew some anti-Trump lecture at the audience. I figured he was cucked when it came to this shit. But again, he did fucking pay money to the NFL to have a seat there to begin with. Should be boycotting them outright, not giving them money then leaving when they do their little marxist "fuck America, dey raciss" shit.

Stop watching NFL, stop paying NFL through ticket and merchandise, end all tax revenue to NFL, choke it out of existence, End the niggerball distraction so normalfags can take their head out of the sand and realize they're how fucked things really are.

Systemic and systematic are different words you fucking morons.
Systematic means according to some system:
>Moonman systematically executed the niggers, one by one.
Systemic means effecting a whole system:
>The corruption in ZOG is systemic; it pervades every facet of government.

Different words, different meaning and usage. Stop trying to make Holla Forums look less literate than a fucking nigger.

You could use systematic for both of your examples and it would make perfect sense.

Stop defending Marxists and their made-up lingo.

Pretty sure that worked out well and was good poetics, just like this whole niggerball-stuff is working out well.

Most cost efficient add he ever paid for and probably one of the most expensive seats for the NFL if this keeps others from going in the future.

NFL Sponsors List 2017

Anheuser-Busch
Barclaycard US
Bose
Bridgestone
Campbell’s Soup Company
Castrol
Courtyard Marriott
Dairy Management, Inc. (Fuel Up to Play 60)
Dannon
Extreme Networks
FedEx
Frito-Lay
Gatorade
Hyundai Motor America
Mars Snackfood
Microsoft
Nationwide
News America
Papa John’s
Pepsi
Procter & Gamble
Quaker
Verizon
Visa
USAA

>tfw I can't quit you, Papa John

Learn to make your own pizza, m8.

Too bad he didn't walk out on that play.

Buy a dictionary you stupid nigger. Systemic has been a word for two centuries.

I think you misunderstood me.

checked

We get it, you're a Berenstain goy.

The word "systematic" still exists you illiterate nigger.

You've seriously never heard of systemic infection? The word was popularized by the medical field, you can find 19th century examples of it's usage in medical journals if you care to actually look. Or you could continue being ignorant, trying to make Holla Forums look stupid (which is probably what you'll do.)

I heard of "systemic oppression", "systemic raycisum"

I never heard it used until 2011+ when all the SJW shit got rolling. And what they are doing is misappropriating it because the medical connotations of normal usage ("systemic racism/oppression" being used like systematic infection) lends credence to their sociological theories. I stand by my statement that they are interchangeable in the context of the things SJWs apply systemic to.

*"systemic racism/oppression" being used like systemic infection

Half-White blubbery college sheboons can. Weaponise them and the fullnigs will follow, right into the ovens.

Jewgle obviously has the date on that one wrong, so here's another.

remove all federal funding
PLEASE

rolling for "Complete and Total Removal of Federal Funding for the NFL"

Hats off to the classy Indianapolis Colts, who chose to respect the American Flag as well as honor Mike Pence, our Vice President. This sterling group of young men and their seasoned coaches truly deserves a round of applause.
The San Francisco 49ers, a team from the homo capital of the world, deserve to be lambasted. Who cares what the outcome of the game was, when these dumbasses made the conscious choice to insult the Trump administration. Eat shit, you team of black queers.

Kek imagine the asshurt.

Seriously: who cares?

I find it entertaining.

Well thats one way to clarify yourself user.

Because with the President and Vice President on board we have a chance to actually bring niggerball down a notch, due to their overplaying their hand with the BLM bullshit.

Because often people are fast enough to make the jews lose and take a weak fourth post or something.

SUPPORT LOCAL PIZZA JOINTS!

I think you're lost friend.

HOW Many SHECKELS WOULD THEY LOOSE ?
and is it legal ?

Shill or moron? I can''t decide.

The Conquistadors may have conquered the Americas but they should have never fornicated with the Injuns. Now there's like a billion Mestizos trying to claw their way into White nations.

Yay Catholics!

I'm glad Trump isn't letting this die down. I assumed it'd slowly just fade away, but Trump notices that happening so he spends a Pence to reignite the shitstorm.

Kike-freeapproved first post

this seriously, years of "it's the culture war who cares?" has lead to the left taking over essentially every form of entertainment

Global report.

Holy crap. Pence is really feeling that feel in that image.

Thanks PizzAnon, good list.

Youre a nigger if you cant give up a chain shit tier pizza joint…

The leaders of the US
Niggers who run and catch balls for sport

For anons trying to keep score. Pence is not with MAGA. He is a standard ZOG Puppet politician. He will stab Trump in the back first chance he gets.

Why not meme Pence into Emperor Palpatine?

Not the same person, the faggot has attached earlobes.

Reported for not even trying.

Wow, it still amazes that mere sentences can make my blood boil. Pic related.

Checked.

I was just thinking today… what else would the majority of them do if it wasn't for football? Manual labor? I see very little circumstances where that "athleticism" could be applied elsewhere.

the earlobes do it again

Even if that were so, it doesn't matter.
8 years of withstanding the left's barrage will mold him into what Trump wants.

let the kikes speak, it will only make them weaker when they have to reply to 6 million people pointing out how they are wrong. Censoring them will only make them stronger on other sites where they have the upper hand.

Pence the pence

This is the kind of thing the right should be doing. They need go full GamerGate. If companies start realizing people won't put up with this shit, the Marxists will get their chain pulled back.

should i be worried?

ye

GOD DAMNIT KAMPFY TURN OFF THE THREAD LIMIT THERE ARE HABBENINGS AND I CAN'T FUCKING POST YOU TURKMENISTAN NIGGER

:)

betternet.co/

Thread limits are necessary to prevent spam.

This board is practically raided 24/7 by god knows how many different asshurt leftist groups.

sage for shitpost

Front page of reddit…

Wrong pic

They dont reject circus, they are butthurt about muh flag.

How can someone be so retarded

Every single comment is standard reddit shit.

Of course.

I know niggers are dumb but this nigger is retarded
Fuck me.

Comments locked as soon as sensible comments showed up. 69 comments on plebbit's top thread.

Polite sage.

Niggers roamed Africa for thousands of years, having infinite free food hanging from the trees, literally. It's only logical that getting gibs is their truest nature. You can't expect a race to work if they never had to.

Why does the NFL have federal funding to begin with

Yeah, because it's not like he has one of the most high-pressure, always on call jobs in the world or anything

Even with all the freely available food they still steal from others.

Keep pushing, jews. I'm sure there's no way this will end badly for you.

I too consider INCREDIBLEWEIRDFACTS as a reputable source, fellow oldfag.

The NFL couldn't survive without being a subsidized unregulated monopoly.

Culture war is not bullshit. Normies are slaves to culture. They're followers, and they will do whatever is fashionable and promoted, even willingly suicide their entire race.
Remember that the kikes have infected, dominated, and denigrated our societies with culture wars, not a single physical battle was waged against us with the explicit mention of our extermination by the kikes. They dominate our minds, collectively.

The kikes know culture is important, that's why they own it. WE have to take it back.

I thought he was talking about the kneelers not pence, fucking hell, the double think is so fucking strong on this one
I don't use twitter, so I didn't read who he was replying to until I read the replies to this post

Do these peoples have any self-awareness? This kind of bullshit remind me of Hitler quote about how he hate debating with jews

Lefties have no concept of moral action do they? It ends at virtue signalling doesn't it?

Holy shit the hypocrisy and retardation is palpable

To have an understanding of acting on your principles they would need to have principles to begin with.

Also, checking those.

Makes a lot of sense

STOP GIVING THAT RETARDED HACK ATTENTION WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU. DONT EVEN VIEW HIS TRASH POSTS TO MAKE CAPS JUST FUCKING HIDE AND IGNORE.

I love pro football. I really do. But I hate the NFL. You couldn't find a greedier bunch of bastards. Let them go down and something like the USFL will take their place. The sport is great; the owners, players and media are not.

You probably loved it back when it was white. Nowadays it’s just a den of niggerdom that also encourages niggers in colleges paid to throw balls and they rape white girls and get away with it and all sorts of other bullshit.

It’s now a parasite that not only sucks away billions but also spreads degeneracy.

I'd argue that giving this fat, retarded slop attention is exactly what we need, make the left look awful simply by highlighting their words.

I love that meme
but where is the original?

Story tiem nao. Normies fucking hate football! My shit posting has been very popular. It's so weird getting all these 'likes' and 'favourites' and nice comments. Usually my shenanigans result in death threats and account suspensions and bans but today, I'm popular… So weird.

this seems to be the one

Been trying to stop using my debit card as much, now I have a good reason to accelerate that process.

This particular line of attack pisses me off the most.

Really makes you think

Can't argue with that flawless intellect. I feel so much guilt now.

Sounds Jewish to me.

Kneeling instead of running or killling whitey
They looooove painting themselves as helpless
Or is it the lefts covert racism at play again?

(((silberman)))

indeed. It really does make you think.