THIS IS NOT THE COUNTRY OF PEPE THE FROG

THIS IS NOT THE COUNTRY OF PEPE THE FROG

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

egyptian-gods.org/egyptian-gods-kuk/
mobile.twitter.com/JenGranholm/status/951588824701837312
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They are seriously referencing /r9k/ shitposting on a political broadcast. I don't known what this feel is.

she Meme by This?

Its a real shame after Trump leaves office in 2021 that the Federal Government is likely going to put into place legislation to ensure America never gets another Donald Trump again. We need to enjoy Trumps shitposting while it lasts lads

wow, she actually said that on national television, too bad that's exactly why nobody fucking watches national television anymore

😞☝️

Yea imagine if people memed on image boards and then people left image boards because they couldnt take them seriously anymore even ironically

No. You dont leave the imageboard entirely

You end up in the magical land of Holla Forums.

fucking embarrassing when your enemy is a frog meme worshiped by internet virgins tbh

SHADILY

kind of like The Last Jedi!

fucking embarrassing when your enemy is the opposite gender hated by internet virgins tbh

were all pathetic now bitches

U mean women?

I enjoy strong female characters tbh.

Pepe is always welcome in Kekistan.

how does it feel to lose so badly again? on a scale of 1 to 10,000, how salty are you right now?

What do you mean?

THE LEFT IS TERRIFIED OF A FROG MEME

FUCKING WEW
They keep elevating Kek but to what end? Did the Discordians pull off the coup in the 90s and are now destroying the American Empire through memeplexes and fintech? Holy fucking shit.

She's using it as short hand for alt-right. Duh.

Kek, the Egyptian Goddess/God, is a gender fluid trap. And 'Kek' is pronounced the same as 'cuck'. Look it up!

Hmmmmmm, frogposting. Never gets old.

Or ………the purgatory of Holla Forums

/bane/

You only had one job OP.

Actually they are two separate entities you baka.

Malarkey!

egyptian-gods.org/egyptian-gods-kuk/

it wasn't posted by cnn

She is really hot, what is her name?

this feel when someone saved your OC

Dear world: please rest assured that @realDonaldTrump does not speak for all Americans. He is an embarrassment to the vast majority of us; we are working to ensure he never, ever gets elected again. #weareallHaitians #weareallElSalvadorans #weareallAfricans #weareallAmericans
mobile.twitter.com/JenGranholm/status/951588824701837312

Yeah, just anywhere between 49 and 51 percent of them depending on who you believe, totally not significant number of the country that you retards through under a bus for 8 years

Shut up bitch.

She is a principled conservative =^_^=

you men femtards?
how could we not hate people who already hates themselves?

shes rite
dis is cunt of apu apustaja

We're the Normies now. Time to pop the Pepe bubble.

USA politics is a fucking joke

Its been a joke since the year 1960. Only difference is that its actually funny now.

It is scary, isn't it?
Think about anons on /r9k/ when the board was first created. Think about going back in time and telling them, "The next decade, your memes will shape the political discourse of the mainstream media!"

Hell, think about going back to 2004 and telling Moot that his waifufagging on Something Awful would conduct him to change the world in ways he could not comprehend.

I'm impressed, and happy to be a small part on this wild ride.

She should move there then.

Who?

That's what Hotwheels was called before the accident.

The statue of liberty was erected long after the founding of the country. America as a globalist dumping ground for all the people's of the world, the idea of 'the melting pot' and all that other feel good bullshit has nothing to do with the USA's founding principles or ideals.

This actually makes me feel proud. We took an absurd online comic stoner character and turned him into some kind of boogyman for the left.

Hey, European liberals, how do you feel about American liberals saying that Africa is nicer than Europe?

They cling to the poem writing my a mentally disturbed (aren't they all) jewish woman from the 1900'swho wrote it in opposition to the immigration (the cunt thought it was too strict) policy at the time if I recall correctly.

They don't know what they're talking about, most of Europe is Africa at this point.

I don't ever want to get off Mr Bones Wild Ride

Seriously, I remember even pre-4chan, back when shitpost central in like 2003 was the Life, Universe, and Everything board on gamefaqs and it was this groundbreaking moment when some kid from the board was on Conan and yelled "Y HELO THAR" in the background.

Then some madman at the Hillary alt-right speech yells "Pepe!"

Now, he's a household fucking name and major political talking point. There is so much power in memes but because forced memes are the worse, it's impossible to truly wield such a deadly force.

>(((roy cohn))) obsessed with frogs

Jewdar is firing right now
using hooknose
instead of hooktube

It means the age of the frogposter is now

Ah, you think darkness is your ally.

Is not bepe derridory XDDDDDDD Is spurdo land :DDDDDDDDD

How's your first week been?

Thinks a little minor fad memes somthing

literal young new faggot

Show me where in the kabbalah frogs are a major symbol, much less an object of worship.