Anti-Religion of Cuck™ic Posters Found Displayed Throughout MUN Campus

Anti-Religion of Cuck™ic Posters Found Displayed Throughout MUN Campus

archive.is/ob2g1

MUN condemns Religion of Cuck™ophobic posters appearing on campus

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/polmeta/res/25180.html
archive.is/KV7zr
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Posters like this are pointless if they don't point out who's behind muzzie immigration. These make it seem like it's strictly an Religion of Cuck™ic plot, and that crypto-mudslimes are the ones subverting our nations.

Thanks for Correcting the Record™, CBC!

Wow it's like they just blatantly do it now. I'd spread that image far and wide user

bump

GET RID OF THE FUCKING FILTER.

"Diversity" means "no white people".

Most companies just simply bin the resumes of whites, but these guys are blatantly telling whitey to not even bother applying because they're tired of throwing out whitey's resumes.

There was a time when "no coloureds" was common and people agreed with it. Then came a time when people became disgusted by it, good enough for job it doesn't matter your race. Then came a time where you must hire a percentage of coloureds or face fines. Now we're entering the era when "no whites" will be common and people will agree with it.

I guarantee that HR cat ladies search up applicants on facebook to see if they're white or not. (of course if you dont have a facebook account you get binned as well)

isl­am

Notice everyone tearing these down and virtue signalling are women? Will we need real concentration camps for all of these women on the DOTR?

Seriously, where will be put all of these fish mouthed sluts? I understand they will follow the men and get in line over time but the current ones are a hopeless cause. They have to be disposed of.

In a mass grave

God damn that second one answers so much about Trudeau.

They could have plasteres some quotes from the Quran about muhomo'd the pedo goatfucker the pedo instead

This, kiked mods did the same thing during google stealing Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shacks domain. Now they filter Religion of Cuck™ same night of the vegas shooting. Why?
Might as well go full cuckchan and filter tbh to desu as well.

isl­am
Useful use of a non printing character after the l, user.

isl​am

Mass graves for the uglies. The passable ones can be imprisoned in some sort of basement rape-dungeon. They probably will secretly enjoy it.

Why do people still think this shit will work? Full accelerationism is clearly the answer, hang up some ISIS or "Sharia now!" banners next time.

Why do people still think this shit will work??
Accelerationism is the final redpill, hang up some ISIS or "Sharia now!" banners next time. Full-steam ahead!

WORDFILTERS REEEEEEEEEEEEREREREREREREREREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREREEEEEEREREEEEEEE WORDFILTERS IT'S ANUDDA SHOAH EREREREREREREREREREREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
MUH BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKS
MUH SELF-SUCKING IMPROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENT
THREE YEARS
BUFFALO QUEERS
GO BACK TO FREECH
ON YOUR TRAIL OF TEARS
MODS == GODS
SHILLS == KILLED
SHILLS BTFO ONCE AGAIN AND FOREVER
ASS CREAM SALES REACH ALL-TIME HIGH IN TEL-AVIV
BUFFALO QUEERS STILL ENDLESSLY CRYING SALTY TEARS FOR THREE YEARS RUNNING
GOONS REPORTEDLY COMMITTING SUICIDE EN MASSE (BUT STILL TRYING TO BE SNARKY ABOUT IT)
OBAMA'S BIRTH CERTIFICATE STILL A FORGERY
ANONS STILL NOT TIRED OF WINNING

so anons who dont go to college should be helping with this type of action

Feels like misdirection. Change a few words and that's (((their))) playboook.

At this point kampfy do you do anything other than spam that shit rather than actually provide reasoning as to why we have these dumbfuck filters? This is why we left cuckchan.

'kay

The wordfilters serve no purpose. It's irritating and obstructs having posts like pics related that we can spread around to redpill with. It's more of an irritant than anything but I still see no reason why we should bother with them.

First decent argument Ive seen against it.

Is there actually a reason why the word filter was created? I notice whenever someone calls it out an swarm of aggressive anons leap defend it's implementation, without justifying it's existence. Can someone, preferably the mod responsible, explain to me what the purpose of filtering is-lam to "Religion of Cuck" is? I've never even seen anyone use "Religion of Cuck" to describe is-lam before, so it doesn't even make sense. I wouldn't even know what Religion of Cuck is referring to if I didn't already know better by now.

>

earlobe spacing.

And this is only made worse by the fact that the mods refuse to explain why they implemented it in the first place. I don't want some snarky, autistic "LOL MUH WORDFILTER REEEE" type response, I want an actual, clear explanation and justification for it's existence. If it can't be justified then WHY was it implemented to begin with?

And for the record, a thread was made on /polmeta/ almost a month ago and was never answer by moderation. So before I see ">>>/polmeta/:

8ch.net/polmeta/res/25180.html

Except for this version will set society and innovation back instead of forward

Out.

Copypasting a link takes less effort.

>>>/polmeta/

Been a thread there for nearly a month now as I said in one of the posts you quoted just now, which has been ignored by the mods this entire time. Clearly, posting about it on polmeta is not going to get an answer. Again, if there's a good reason for this wordfilter, then just spill it. Because from what I see, and as this user said

It only serves to do harm to our redpilling efforts on muslims. It PROTECTS muslims by concealing their involvment in any muzzie crime by rewording anything done by them to say "Religion of Cuck committed this terrible act". Nobody has ever associated Religion of Cuck with is-lam so nobody knows what the fuck you're referring to when your post reads "Religion of Cuck" in place of is-lam. The only religion that has been associated with cuckoldry (justifiably or not) is Christianity. I'm sure you can figure out why this is a problem, schlomo.

No I don't believe the entire moderation team is comprised through and through, but I believe based on certain things I've witnessed (including of course this wordfilter) that there is at least one person on the team (perhaps a mere volunteer) who has…..(((ulterior motivations))) for this place. Just the fact that we have anons like this:

Who leap to the wordfilters defense whenever it's questioned and aggressively attack anyone against it complete with strawman argumentations all the while failing to justify why the wordfilter exists (typical shill behavior) is enough to tell me it was not made for good reasons and there is at least one group of organized shills who serve to defend it whenever it's questioned and are aware of it's true purpose.

I like the sound of that. Too bad actual muslims submit to rap/hip-hop and gibsmedat like good goyim after arriving.

I meant Islann. Jeez.

Naming the Jew is definitely the priority. Religion of Cuck™ is terrible, but there's a shit load of Muslims that know what's up, and that could be useful… Muslims can actually get away with blatant antisemitism. The kikes intend them to replace us, but since they're already here, why not work toward our common goal? Remove bagel, normalize antisemitism again. Hitler worked with Muslims… I'm pretty sure we can too. Then they can go the fuck home once the situation is under control.

The way I see it, kikes don't want us to be able to focus our energy on them. I worry that if we focus too much on the camel-jockey thing, it will further the anti-Iran agenda and get us all tied up in yet another wonderful war that has nothing to do with us.

You're right that we can't spend too much of our efforts on golems (although they must be inevitably dealt with as well). Cut off the head of the snake and the rest will follow.

Well that's interesting. Nearly a month that the thread calling for the word-filter to be removed has remained on polmeta, unanswered by moderation by at least it was left up. Now after bringing it to the attention of Holla Forums, it was MYSTERIOUSLY deleted only hours later. So what we've learned here:

- The mods demonstrably do not read polmeta because based on this action they would have deleted the thread as soon as they saw it but they only deleted it (nearly a MONTH after it was created) when it was finally posted on Holla Forums itself. So if you are told to go to /polmeta/
over your grievances with the moderation you are wasting your time.

- Nobody from the moderation team will justify it's existence, to explain benefits to having it that counteract the established negatives of it (damages redpilling efforts on muslims since it hides the name of their religion to something that is not even remotely associated with the religion, much more so likely to be assumed that it's referring to Christianity).

And lastly

- A swarm of anons will come out of the woodworks whenever the wordfilter is questioned and aggressively defend it's implementation, all the while failing justify it's existence as well and behaving in a manner much like a shill would.

So we can conclude, based on these facts, that the word-filter is not for any good intent, it is beyond any shadow of a doubt for some sort of sinister purpose (protecting is-lam from being associated with any is-lam related atrocity by wordfiltering the name of the religion to something nobody would think to associate with is-lam, more likely to think "Religion of Cuck" is referring to Christianity), and we are right to question it. Although this then begs the question as to why they don't do the same for jews. Why aren't the mods word-filtering jews/kikes to something else? Why defend muslims but not the jews?

And by the way, the thread was archived: archive.is/KV7zr