Effective immediately

CALM BEFORE THE STORM

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/144534636#p144535536

ITS FUCKING REAL BUT ONLY ON THE US EMBASSY IN TURKEYS TWITTER NOT ON THE STATE DEPT OR ANYTHING ELSE
twitter.com/USEmbassyTurkey

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/VP/status/917074120084516865
usslibertyveteransblog.com/president-trump-let-me-tell-you-about-the-attack-on-the-uss-liberty/
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/media-blackout-top-dem-senator-admits-dream-act-ploy-unlimited-amnesty/
archive.is/dtpVg
archive.is/04b7t
sfgate.com/news/article/Turkey-summons-another-U-S-consulate-employee-as-12263754.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If we stopped issuing non-immigrant visas (NIVs, basically visitor visas, in particular tourist visas, which 3rd worlders use to get their foot in the door), then we could draw down diplomatic staff by at least 80%, since a large part of their work is just in processing tourist visa applications and trying to figure out which are the ones intending to stay in the United States (all of them). Kill two birds with one stone: minimalize State Dept payrolls AND stem the flow of shitskins into America. I don't see why we don't do this in every African nation.

Bump for stomping out turkroaches

This might also have to do with Turkroach embassy security attacking Americans. Correlation =/= causation. Interesting theory and big if true though.

bump, and asking for more info about this part specifically

Turkey eh?

Didn't realize there was a group aside from leftsist and isis that I could also equally hate.

Then again, turkey is basicly isis.

good, fuck roachniggers

them digits

Of course everything is Mossad/CIA. The fact that 2 separate cuckchan posts told us in advance this was going to happen means Trump and co. knew about it as well. Maybe that 9/11 insider wasn't a LARPer and at least some of the shit he said was true. I think Trump went after Weinstien as revenge for Vegas.

YES YES YES YES YES YES

TURKEY BAN ON TURKEY DAY (canada)!

Entire OP turns on this unsourced allegation. Fake and gay, though bump for asshurt sand people no longer being allowed to come to DC and drive like psychopaths because they have diplomat plates.

checked. But recent events tends to mean the most recent event.

You forgot a certain group, shlomo

Wut

Trump is a very vengeful man, and in his books he basically makes it clear that you always measure out the appropriate revenge for anyone who wronged you. He also hates traitors so i suspect he twists the knife if your betrayal is deliberate.

Yet he sucks Israel's cock, the one state that has used the US as a puppet to destroy countries they deem to be dangerous. You and the rest of the Trump cult are full of shit, he's a cuck that doesn't keep his promises and that is what he stays until he does something about the kikes.

makes sense

nixing diplomatic visas to turkey means that turkey would get less money from israel

so.. it would hurt them more than them simply losing diplomatic ties

Also.. Just realized somethign

One of the attackers they took down without killing held diplomatic immunity because of his diplomatic visa and they just cancelled it.

It's much more likely that the zionist Trump administration is upset that Turkey isn't "open minded" about Washington and Tel Aviv's plans for Kurdistan, or that dust up with "American" shitskin protesters being roughed up by Turkish security, or the large arms deals Turkey seems to be considering with Russia. I'm not saying it doesn't have anything to do with Las Vegas, OP, just that without evidence I would look to more tangible causes.

If he did that then why did netanyahu issue a very thinly veiled threat to trump immediately after he gave his speech to the UN? Pic related remember you are reading the words of a kike

Source or gtfo.

He met with USS Liberty survivors a month ago.

and of course there was just this tweet:

twitter.com/VP/status/917074120084516865

Guess that means Trump is going to be giving his speech during the halftime show of a niggerball game

That's because they didn't do anything stupid to up their priority list until Vegas, their false flags is raising the bar from "revenge against individuals connected" to "all of them".

Here is the source:

>visited some victims probably was really there to witness interogation or certain evidence in person

Either someone in las vegas was a turkish diplomat or they were carrying credentials saying they were turkish diplomats

There is no other way to slice it.

yup and it is going just as predicted

the kikes can not respond to dissent in any way besides doubling down

That's not a source.
Wow.

wait til trump goes on at half time. And when he does I want you to remember my works and then punch yourself in the dick until you are sterile

I'm not sure what you're trying to say here. You're the one relying entirely on coincidences. Coincidences you haven't even made a real case for at that.

Half time of what?
You haven't provided anything but conjecture.

USA #1 BASED ISIS, CIA and the MOSSAD NOW!
If the feds narrative involves some foreign country the patriotic thing to do is to believe it without asking questions.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

kek

My first thought as well,
checked

damn straight BUUUURP

So this is what the "DIE TRUMP DIE!" threads are trying to slide.

Turkstinks
BTFO

It's german for, The Trump The

That's interesting. What did Roachistan do this time? If it was something like doing Vegas then I'd imagine a lot more than just non-immigrant visas would be suspended. But suspending non-immigrant visas is still pretty significant. What "recent events"?

ALL TURKS MUST HANG

Good thing I already have my Visa.

I am white so you don't need to worry

Awesome, looks like Turkey said fuck you to ZOG and joined up with Iran and Russia.

Are you referring to the Trump administration or the kikes with "they"? If it's the latter, I was obviously talking about all the shit they did before Trump became president, they have slowed down on their "bad goy Iran" propaganda since Trump came in the white house but that still doesn't excuse the shit that happened in Syria, Iraq and Libya plus the "refugee crisis" they caused because of all of that.

As long as they fight against JewSA and Kike Israel they're ok

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

What took so fucking long

okay, sounds like they want to prevent their embassies from getting attacked from the inside by visa applicants, probably because they have intel that points to terrorists planning to attempt something like that, would be my guess
okay wat, where are you getting this?

DAY OF THE BUG-SPRAY

Roaches are actually pretty cool insects tbqh

KILL THE ROACH, NIKOLA ŠUBIĆ ZRINSKI WILL RISE AGAIN

REMOVE KEBAB FROM NATO
MAKE ISTANBUL CONSTANTINOPLE AGAIN

Its amazing how quickly the contingent of 'patriots' has grown on Holla Forums since the Trump election.

Its all so droll.

That you're going to have to provide a source for.

shoo shoo

usslibertyveteransblog.com/president-trump-let-me-tell-you-about-the-attack-on-the-uss-liberty/

sure thing misdirection shill
fake and gay
sage

Blood is rushing to my genitals. Please be related to bagging Israel doing Las Vegas.

Hello, ((((Pastor Dave (((Miller)))))), you should have never come to this place.

Genious.
Now google this.

Well, damn.

Genious.
Now google this kike.

When the walls close in remember, it was hubris that did you in

fucking heretic

Hows the weather in Clark?

Shall I continue?

Are you mentally disabled?

user, please.

No but your buddy pastor dave is. A mennonite pastor moonlighting as a trophy maker and a cattle owner..

Oh no that sucks

You and your (((pastor))) friend need to consider 1) apologizing and 2) submitting proof that you have been contracted to shill in return for monetary compensation.

You have exactly 15 minutes until I release the rest btw you got pwnd, THANKS RUSSIAN HACKERS choose wisely. The time is now 5:18 … 15 minutes…

What is your evidence for a Vegas/Turkey connection? Both happening the same week isn't sufficient, in the real world lots of things happen concurrently.

If they arent connected its a cohencidence

I wonder if he intentionally made it on this day. He has a big shitposty sense of humor.

So I see you've made your choice, Dave.

In other words, you're a low IQ moron with no source.

Thats right its just a cohencidence right?

Remember to global report him immediately.

Never forget the cracked liberty bell….

Missed it, what did he post

Check'd and kek'd.

The shills have no game these days.

pedo spam

damn you really anally annihilated him

Not the first time (((they))) did this.

Is that why he stoped arming the mossad rebebls that were destabilizing syria?

Kind of related
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/media-blackout-top-dem-senator-admits-dream-act-ploy-unlimited-amnesty/
archive.is/dtpVg
Media Blackout as Top Dem Senator Admits DREAM Act a Ploy for *Unlimited Amnesty*

Please invade British Columbus Mr. Trump.

Please sir, could you post the rest? For research purposes.

Maybe I'm bad at decoding kikery, but where's the veil here, at least, what's threat he's trying to hide behind it?

DAVE

I have a feeling you might just be a very stupid boomer who thought he was doing the right thing. I am willing to spare you but my patience is running out, Dave.

DAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy fuck nigger do you even archive?

archive.is/04b7t

Muh sides.

Damn, checked and fuckin' technologically dropped. Funny shit user!

He is. His source for a Vegas/Turkey connection is "these things happened on the same week".

Yes, goyim. It was the Turks. Ready to kill some shitskins for your greatest ally?

Oh, I get it. You're a paranoid schizophrenic. I should have expected, since jews often are.

>completely ignores that the google image is called < "DOH_Hook_48sh_woman2_72dpi.jpg"
Dave this does not look good for you my boy.

dox him fgt

my patience is all but gone, dave. Post timestamped photographic evidence that you receive payment posting here or I'm going to ask my friends to come out and play

Dox me faggot. I bet you can't! Stupid schizo kike, even if you could dox me you'd be too cowardly to try anything!

btw, tell the federal agent jew that I said he's a disgusting kike with poor hygiene and no computer skills.

Now this behavior is totally uncalled for. I tried to be more than reasonable.

Oh when did I imply you would be doxed? You are aiding and abetting those who killed americans on american soil. I'd keep anything that even remotely looks like a gun away from your reach for a while… officers tend to be trigger happy when breaching a door.

Take your meds Schlomo, you've become completely unhinged. If you weren't such a faggot you'd quit talking big and actually do something to 'me'.

What are you going to do faggot? Keep on puffing out your chest and to convince us you've got l33t haxxor buddies, or are you actually going to do something?

Its EXACTLY the same picture with the same resolution and the same md5 checksum and i dont think a pol/ack would browse daves little blog you shitfaced kike.

Learn to read IDs moron.

Is this getting slid down the memory hole?
Bump

Not an argument you low quality shill.

>(((((leftists)))))) and (((((((isis)))))))

Day of the Boot.
Day of the Orkin.
Day of the Harambe.
Day of the Dodo.

Both, Kelly's plan of isolating Trump was a good move too bad he screwed the pooch before half-time and the Democrats simply didn't just back out and wait it out throwing the low hanging fruit under the bus then just keep him in the dark and simply do what he says. The Jews? Fuckers can't wait worth a damn, pretty much all the stuff I've read that has been publicly released about Mossad cooperation with any of the US intelligence agencies can basically be summed up as "Mossad couldn't wait any longer and threw a tantrum to get what they want" leading to such beautiful fuckups like Stuxnet.

I have mixed feelings about turkey. On the one hand, they're filthy shitskin mudslimes colluding with the kikes. On the other, I really want a Canik TP9. Right my moral compass, Holla Forums. Do I get the gun or no?

Translated
>Trump read the script perfectly
6,000,000D CHESS CONFIRMED!

Well, let my as kyou this question what are your hobbies and what is your favorite cheese?

double dubs of truth

Buy a czech gun.

>usslibertyveteransblog.com/president-trump-let-me-tell-you-about-the-attack-on-the-uss-liberty/
Holy shit

Israel itself is not to blame. It's the synagogue of Satan currently inhabiting the land promised to Jacob's (Israel's) descendants. They won't always be there…

Satan is a red herring. They worship moloch.

Satan, Baal, Marduk, Moloch, Ashteroth…

You know what I mean

Or viewing things that simplistically is a red herring.

Kek

Reading,listening to comfy music,vidya,anime,programming,watching gondolas
Tulum Cheese for raw,Hellim for cooked.

I fell for the datamining didn't I?

This 'news event' is nothing but a distraction that doesn't matter
We are already overrun with scum, keeping more out doesn't matter, they are MULTIPLYING HERE ALREADY
The solution is not this simple.

You are being BLUEPILLED

NO
It means you actually start doing what it takes to fight back and stop sitting on your fucking worthless ass

thousands of kikes are running around in broad daylight, with their addresses publicly available, running the enterprises that are destroying the white race
meanwhile you are playing pretend here

We don't need more proof. We don't need to "redpill" more people.
We need YOU to get ACTUALLY redpilled, we need YOU to get in fighting shape, and BRING CIVIL WAR.

If the civil war broke out tomorrow, ask yourself honestly - what would you do? Would you be prepared? What would you have to do to be prepared?
FUCKING DO THAT INSTEAD OF THIS

At least 90% of you are hopelessly worthless NEET pieces of shit that we will use as suicide bombers. I'm talking to the 10% that are real human beings here.
WAKE UP. DO SOMETHING THAT MATTERS.

you are one dedicated little cianigger, I'll give you that
also, bump :^)

Do this and you'll sacrifice the whole US tourist industry.

you are one obsessively paranoid schizo, I''l give you that

you sure showed me cianigger, back to the bog

Chances are Syrians are getting their hands on turkish identities en masse and claim asylum once in the US.

#jesuisdave
add a single S and you have Jesus Is Dave.

you are onto something paranoid user
hmm. is this two members of JIDF talking to each other to shit up the board?
Perhaps OP user is actually onto something. The israelis did play their hand early.

you say potato, i say potato.

Seems like a fat nothing actually.

unsticky this shit then

This thread was started by the shillblue who keeps shitting up other threads. This is not related to vegas at all.
You can tell the shillblue by the way they post in red caps and calls everyone kike.

This is already happening since Obama.

Ha you're a little faggot.
While we MAGA you whine, cry some more please.

since you guys are so mislead about everything, i will drop couple hints for the 0.1% of Holla Forums that knows the big picture

ottoman fall and turkeys rise has been a great way for the freemasons to get into turkey. In turkey everyone knows what a freemason is, weird aye? untill erdogan, the masons had a free game, lodges everywhere, hookers left and right, drugs all over the place, your typical USA today. since erdogan, he has taken many powers away from the masons(exactly the same way people speculate trump will do). since taking away the powers of kikes, internationally erdogan became a scum. erdogan was the only one with balls against the kikes.
Its a divide and conquer game where muslims are getting set up

And btw, this is for individuals. You should really do the thinking for yourself, life consists out of two choices. 2^n is the complexity of a situation. But its no more than two

ITT, kikes and redditards pretending this is a sign that Trump isn't a jewish trojan horse.
I can count the number of legit anons ITT on one hand, thank God for you few otherwise they'd be no hope for our future

If it's a thinly veiled threat it's one to all humanity. Your logic is flawed, there's nothing in there that suggests he didn't approve of the speech, which means Trump did what he wants. Whether he really did it relucantly or otherwise the goal would be to actually get 'America First' and if Trump can't get the job done the American people should get someone who can.

Classic US

why would jews need a trojan horse to put in a head of state in a country they already own?

hey man, even Stalin started gassing jews at some point

wow the shills are getting better, I'm impressed.

Still, piss off

Go on.

(checked)
full house suggests truth

Here's their explanation

US-Turkey tensions boil over after arrest of consulate employee
sfgate.com/news/article/Turkey-summons-another-U-S-consulate-employee-as-12263754.php

Following the arrest last week of Metin Topuz, a Turkish employee of the U.S. consulate in Istanbul, the United States announced it was immediately suspending the issuance of non-immigrant visas in Turkey. Ankara quickly responded with identical restrictions, suddenly upending the plans of countless Turkish and American tourists, students, businesspeople and others who did not already possess the necessary travel documents.

While the government provided no information about the Topuz arrest, the Daily Sabah, a pro-government paper, said in a Monday editorial that he was accused of "facilitating the escape" from Turkey of "known Gulenists" - followers of a U.S.-based Turkish cleric, Fethullah Gulen, whom Turkey accuses of being behind a July 2016 coup attempt.

Since when haven't they?

Can we turn this into a Gondola thread since this already turned into the most pointless, off-topic sticky we've had in months? I saw we might as well get 'some' enjoyment out of it.

I'll start.

Go ahead and gas yourself with them, roaches are the filthiest creatures on the galaxy

archive your links, I ain't clicking that shit, nigga

I can only go 1 at a time because this site is garbage.

Both Mossad and Turkey support ISIS and LV shooter was a racemixing leftist fuck. Go figure

the only ISIS terrorists out there are mercenaries who are quite happy to work for isreali interests in every single action they've undertaken since they began.

I've yet to have ever met an arab or muslim that doesn't despise zionist jews and questions why ISIS only attacks non-jews Christians and muslim, never jewish zionist politicians, never jewish businesses or any middle east nation friendly to jews.

The only muslims that join up with ISIS to fight overseas are the retarded Westernised muds who grew up with jewish propaganda telling them everything.

The limit here is 12MB. That gondola could really have used the extra 4MB of audio. Great stuff though.

Yeah but I had another smaller one. Apparently it doesn't like you flirting with the edge of the upload limit.

I believe

not really a gondola polack made it

A small price to pay. Boo hoo, Jew York City, San Fagcisco, Chimpcongo don't get their precious tourism bux.

But what does it mean?

I target 11.8MB (MiB) and it works fine all the time. You just can't get past exactly 12MB.

Any upload over 6MB just stalls and flakes out on me here

what the fuck is this shit?

Yeah been getting this since Saturday's 'updates'.
What happens then is anons repeat post putting more strain on server and eventually you'll realise your first post went through the message seems to appear regardless of whether your post gets through or not.

I'm guessing the Vegas false flag worried the powers that be that some goys aint willing to go along with the jewish media's narrative on everything anymore.
I expect the next mossad false flag will result in 100% of threads and posts going along with the CIA jewih media's narrative on everything.

Good. One more step towards crashing this plane.

that file name
MAGApedespastics indeed