RED ALERT: Gonald Glumph just started a war with Haiti! We're all gonna die! Hurry up and impeach this orange...

RED ALERT: Gonald Glumph just started a war with Haiti! We're all gonna die! Hurry up and impeach this orange meaniehead before Haiti nukes all major US cities and we all die in nuclear hellfire!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_aid_to_Haiti
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dear Haiti

You stink. See pic related.

Love,

The Trumpster.

Is there a translation issue or something? What's the proper meaning of "shithole" in French? We don't literally mean a hole full of defecation, we mean in a more metaphorical sense. It could easily be a mountain of shit instead of a hole of shit.

It is refreshing to see a world leader just straight up call a spade a spade instead of engaging in slimy doubletalk.

NUKE HAITI NOW!!!
REPLACE IT WITH A TRUMP RESORT!!!

Trump is a fucking clown and so are most of you Holla Forumsedditors.

Did Kiwifarms run out of lolcows and now you are forced to scrape the second rate spergs for material or is this a personal thing?

Speak english you Holla Forumsfag

Personal thng, gotcha.

Movies about Haiti being a paradise?

Send Obama to Haiti. He can lead US niggers to Haiti, let them build it into a superpower.

tv and movies only

Why exactly does this warrant an "explanation"? Are Haiti and America direct allies? How come the entirely planet gets to openly mock America but when America does it officials need summoning? Do people have any idea how much tax dollars would be wasted every tome some off-handed comment of some other country by government officials became a diplomatic crisis?

Fuck globalism and fuck Haiti

Holla Forums - Television and Movies and Shitposting

FTFY

seems like a pretty serious discussion

the real world is a movie right now

they're niggers you retard, they're the most sensitive people on the planet, have you ever played the game where you throw a spoon at niggers before?

I can't wait for the Haiti redemption arc.

How long until Haiti invades?

Ive got my bug out bag and gear ready to go, just in case

Liberals can't really sit back and act like countries such as Haiti aren't complete festering piles of trash and truly believe it, can they?

Oh shiiiiieeet anons! Southeast user reporting in. Haiti will be sure to hit us first with their navy and airforce paratroop brigades.

*welp

Im gonna have trouble sleeping tonight.

🤔 It seems pretty straightforward to me. Perhaps there's something philosophical to be said about shitholes being filled with brown people.

Never underestimate how hard liberals can ignore reality. They are experts at doubkethink.

Isn't the Dominician Republic filled with niggers as well though?

why can't the right meme?

refute this libtards

this isn't a meme, everything in that picture is what leftest actually believe.

Damn Tucker.

Even I'm a little uncomfortable with this

wew

They're a mix with about 10% black, Haiti is 95% nigger.

Trump is done

OOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
VVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

what did he mean by this

Where's his whining for the millions of fatherless black youths right now, on the streets, selling drugs?

One day they will make a movie about the invasion. It will be titled ''Brown Dawn"

The jew in this pic scares the shit out of me.

Why, Mr. user? Why, why? Why do you do it? Why, why post the same lazy bait daily? Why every thread? Do you believe you're baiting… for something? For more than your amusement? Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know? Is it Autism? Or Politics? Perhaps lulz? Could it be for board quality? Illusions, Mr. user. Vagaries of shitposting. Temporary constructs of a bored fag trying desperately to justify endless baiting that is without humor or originality. And all of it as cancerous as the neetsocs themselves, although… only a redditor mind could invent something as insipid as nu/pol/. You must be able to see it, Mr. user. You must know it by now. You can't entertain . It's pointless to keep posting. Why, Mr. user? Why? Why do you persist?

Niggerjew you lose

I'm sure the Chinese couldn't be more pleased; they've been aggressively investing in Africa for many years, correctly realizing the enormous economic potential it holds for the coming decades. Then the United States, their biggest economic and geopolitical rival, elects a transparent racist. The extent to which Trump has surrendered American leadership through his stupidity, ignorance, and bigotry truly cannot be overstated.

if only trump was really racist and not just to be an edgy faggot

Aww, Tucker is raising his power level.

what fucking retards, may as well have flushed that money down a shithole

Nah user. Tharr be minerals in Africa.

You fucking wish cuck. He's just getting started.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_aid_to_Haiti

$$$ spent and the country is still considered 3rd world. Tell how it isn't a shithole.

Ok. Prepare yourself for intellectual combat. I'll be back in a few minutes.

Wait, are you seriously out compiling cherrypicks for Haiti to try and prove that user wrong and win an internet fight on an anonymous imageboard?
Tell me you aren't this pathetic user

He was being sarcastic.

Either that or he'll come back with 9000 ebbil whyte man links

your mind on marxism
These countries ARE shitholes user.

lolwut

omg grunel gmopf will never recover a negro is crying

Guyane

Is there something wrong with their eyes? Can they not look around and see exactly what he means?

They underestimated the threat that the niggers that will invariably crawl up ropes onto their ships and return with them to china will do.
Last time it happened was 1665, and 1/3 of Europe died.

Dumbass.

Dominican Republic is shit too

Literally loled. Lefties have literally no creativity

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhaaa…

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

And anime.

AY YO VEY