Whites are parasites

You all go on about "white guilt" or "social signaling" being the main causes for the demographic shift from majority white to minority white but in reality it's caused by your own greed, like everything bad that happens in the world.
If it was in whites interested to stop the flow, you would but deep down you want it to continue. You want to be the Jews of the world and rule over mud people from your castles just like all those Mexican Germanic leaders pushing mass immigration. You don't work with your hands and instead you are all devolving into jews behind your computers.
The real social signalers are you lot, who cry like fucking children while not putting up any real physical opposition because you benefit from our hard work(harder workers than you lot ever were).
I've been listening to your podcasts(Richard Spencer mostly) and can see what you are all doing. You claim to want nations for everyo people but in reality you want another empire to exploit non whites with. You want get it losers.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/KMiLU
imgur.com/a/6MKkp
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get lost kike

Let's play guess the shitskin. I'm wagering OP is a wetback. He can't speak English and spics are getting BTFO.

Fuck off back to cuckchan faggot

We freed the slaves you dumb nigger. Jews re-enslaved you with rap music.

We brought tech to the world and that's why mexicans and niggers have a population 1000000times their normal population. All whites ever do is help you scum.

Low quality bait, try harder next time.

No argument.

Fuck off kike
I think you took a wrong turn, cuckchan is down the hall and to the left

He's most likely just Jidf

White kike

sage

OP post timestamp of your skin. I'm guessing a deep tan color. Not Mediterranean master race which is golden but like a mestizo fresh from the border after a long day picking fruit.

sage

Fuck it, I'll bite.
You should stick around and read what we actually think. This sounds like some bullshit from SoccerKid36 in a Sargon youtube comment section.
Again, this sounds like some VICE retard commenting about shit he doesn't have a clue about. Elle, is this you, you FAS-faced retard?
Do you really think we hate social justice because of the words? Do you think calling us "social signalers" is a good zinger?
Oh. I've been wasting my time because you're just baiting. Good one.

sage

Good nobody want Israeli wall you stupid fucking kike. Trump works for Jews

We have never said that, ever.
lol you have no idea what greed is
lol you have no idea what jews are
lol that’s not how logic works
lol you were proven wrong before you even said it
lol no
We want them all exterminated.
What.
lol this is what you think passes for an “argument”
No one benefits from the existence of a nigger or spic.
lol which is why you do less work than we ever did
So you haven’t been listening to our podcasts; got it.
We have never said that, ever.
No, the genocide of nonwhites. You offer us nothing. You are a threat to our existence. You bring us down by your very being. You’re all going to die.
You want learn English.

Reported.

Wow, what a lot of words. You don't have the balls.
Little white penis having monkey.

sage

Penis-having monkey.
Never tell a joke again.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

OP is a perfect example of how the Jew tries to argue, albeit not a great one as it outs itself almost immediately.

Apparently anyone can get into JIDF these days, they are truly getting desperate.

Since you wasted the thread limit here straight out of the horse's mouth, Tennessee is going to have to find somebody else to replace him.
archive.is/KMiLU

Y'all haven't worked a day in your life and you can't even make sperm anymore.

sage

meant not a great one because of how easy it was to spot, but a perfect example of how they think.

Too scared to reply? I thought jews were used to getting roased.

Leave your room little baby. I could beat the fuck out most of you. Crying over words like a pussy bitch.

Shut up you fucking kike. Trump and his cuck shills are going in gas chambers.

Where the fuck are the mods.

And reported. Thanks for proving what I said.

Not liking Zionist cocksucker Trump the most pro-Jewish pro-Israel anti-White president in American history makes you a Jew.
Kill yourself Chiam.

you wish you were a master race white man. you wish beautiful white women didnt cringe when they see you, a disgusting mutant creature that belongs in the Amazon jungle eating root bark. if you actually loved yourself and your people you wouldn't bother with us.

Holy fucking shit, we have two of them now.

say that to my face fucker not online see what happens

Why are Kikes such fucking huge pussy cowards?

Learn how to sage, spic

They can't handle being made fun of. Internet is their life.

Trump works for Jews cause there's overwhelming fucking proof he works for Jews

You are nothing. I fuck white bitches like you for dinner.

low effort bait thread. I think you will be more comfortable over on cuckchan or perhaps reddit.

Our Banks Media Government is controlled by Jewish tyrants. Until we get rid of them nothing else matters

Take your shitty Will Ferrel jokes back to SNL, faggot. You're not funny.

Reported because it triggers you.

Reported.

Reported.

Why are you so obviously not literate in English? Why are you so obviously a paid shill?

top lel, stop listening to bourgeois LARPer and listen to Pierce. These people, the aut-rightists, and trumpcucks are parasites that have latched themselves onto both our board and movement

you ever had your shit pushed in, pendejo. chinga tu madre.

You 5th column shills who ruined Holla Forums are going to get some of the most brutal deaths of them all

Yes, thanks for confirming you’re a paid shill.

I'm sure you Mexicans know all about brutal deaths.

You don't know who you're messing with, ese. I'll fuck you up, holmes.

Beanlets, will they ever learn?

lel
Go sacrifice some children, beaner.

trump is so based amirite fellow h'uwite males

lel

Reported.

Who are these individuals? Why do they post on anime nazi imageboards?

first one is emily, his sister, idk about the rest tbh.

lel. why would i? you're just going to talk about how he's so based and all the cucking is worth it because he makes the media and mentally unstable liberals angry. muh autofellatio.

Reported for bumping a slide thread.

What made you think to come here you absolute idiot spic? Are you serous? You really think you are swaying ANYONE with your shitty arguments and even shittier english? I get it, you are afraid. Don't worry, DOTR is coming soon.

Be careful what you wish for, Pedro.

it's night and the mods are either asleep or in their gay 4chon discord, sage also isn't a downboat.

also you are confirmed working for cadre. ivanka is a whore.

Tell me more
Also, have some more faces you might recognize.

It’s fucking noon, you foreign piece of shit. THANKS FOR OUTING YOURSELF AS A YID STRAIGHT OUT OF TEL AVIV.

Sup nigger.

So wait, you're saying that Trump is a Nat-see collaborator?
It's funny because you're clearly a Jew worshiping leftist. That is a leftist meme.

Checked.

4chon autist that lives in canada, spams boards he dislikes for kicks, started alot of the kek shit and enabled 4chon.net to be destroyed with a bunch of tripshits.

top kek. i need to go to bed, I will enjoy this ban.

This is literally the best that paid kike shills can do.

REPORTED FOR ADMITTING TO BEING AN ISRAELI PAID SHILL.

lel

First one, you stupid fucking tard. You can't even read basic English.

Reported.

No. The best they do is advocate inaction on Holla Forums and slander every White activist who does anything.
This faggot should learn a thing or two from the masters and join in the chorus of anti-White shills who pretend to Badasses while shitting on everyone who ever did anything for the White race.

Now tell me Jesus was Celtic.

LEL

interesting thought before I leave: smiley and learningcode/rach both live in waterloo.

im not isreili and im not getting paid. im in vietnam.
i did it all for free, jack

I know, first one is his sister emily. I barely know anything about her since he hates her and don't know any of the other people you posted. I assume shareblue / media matters employees or actual something awful goons because they all look significantly more homo than her.
odd to think smiley's sister is involved with one of these groups though.

Wait this is a TRShill thread. This explains why the OP claimed that this board supports dicky spencer

actually i do know one thing, she had a chinese boyfriend at one point and travels a lot, that's it though. she may have called the insanity police on smiley as well, but that also could have just been from his craigslist shitposting.

So you're a gook who can't spell "Israeli" but can spell "significantly" and knows who Smiley is?
Super sick internet spying there, bud.

Reported.

Reported.

Shit dude, you sound like an idiot. "You're all going to die".

That is wishful thinking and not logically ever going to happen, so get it together and be realistic, figure out a plan that could actually push forward your values and lifestyle because angrily bleating that all races are going to die is just contributing to your races demise and marks you as a low level idiot.

Go back to Reddit. You don’t belong here. You’re a milquetoast piece of shit who doesn’t understand what Holla Forums is.

lmao learn English before you post here, you taquito roller.

Meant for

lel
e
l

TYFTT laddo

Checked for lellin' at TRSodomites trying to push their faggotry always and forever

Reported.

I've never commented on reddit. I understand what pol is, but i assumed like any other group of people you actually want your ideas to go somewhere (and random readers of your narrative will matter in terms of social mainstream support). But then again i assume like every other group of people, you have inside traitors hurting your cause and like every other instance in history, it will be the inside traitors that lose the war on the inside. In your case it will be the far left and far right whites both. Rein in your far right (at least be a bit more intelligent and subtle about your approach) and take down the far left.

ele
l
e

Please don't fall for this bait

I'm relaxed, so what. My primary language is english fool

No fucking way is this mexican for real.

Just leave. You’re too stupid to follow our rules and too oblivious of fact to be able to comment constructively.
Yep, thanks for utterly failing to comprehend what you were told. Anyone who defends nonwhites gets killed right alongside them.
Do not post here again, ever.

Reported.

You’re still missing a comma.

The altright is completely controlled by Jews. They are the ones, along with feds like Spencer, doing marches in Charlottesville. Trump and alt-right is a Jewish controlled opposition meant to make White people look bad and give a pretext to use violence against them as mislead some of the more gullible Whites.

Kys kys, kys. ps kys

Reported for reporting non-report-worthy posts.

lel nah faggot

Reported.

lel nah fag

Reported.

Not a shill, no i didn't read the posting format rules, didn't really think it mattered.

Its not going to happen like that, get realistic i said. You sound like a child making vicious threats that will go nowhere.

OP is either:
1. A raging newfag
2. A raging SJW
3. A raging kike
4. All of the above

lel, where do you think we are?

Yeah, you’re a shill.
Reported.
Never post here again.
Reported for defeatism.
Reported for defeatism.

Sage, idiot.

Reported.

Lainposter bestposter.

Yeah that's what I've been figuring out, makes sense strategically. I think there are random kids out there getting caught up in it falling for the traitors spiel not knowing they are supporting your enemy

Great job bumping this shitty b8

No culture of your own to post?

Reported.

Sage the thread.

im white you dingus, here for medical tourism because hospitals in the USA are third world-tier and get people hooked on opiates intentionally.

Reported.

TOO MANY THREADS TRY AGAIN

TOO MANY THREADS TRY AGAIN

sage

lel

Anime girls are White. This should be good…

DELETE THIS ALREADY

Yeah

Reported.
REPORTED.

pick one and only one

lel

Reported.

Why are Jewish mods even letting this thread stay up?

Reported.

Reported.

Didn’t you just answer your question?

Yes yes you are right. Step 1 is to get you shitskins out of our homelands so you quit depressing our economic potential and fertility. Step 2 is to wind up and gear up hard in your absence and produce a generation of children and economic growth, so as to get civilizationally "swole." Step 3 is we come down from our mountains and we show you pukes' children who's boss once more, this time without the cucking chivalry Christcuckstianity imbued in our predecessors.

IF WE SUCCEED IN GETTING YOU OUT OF OUR HOMELANDS, YOU WILL HAVE NO HOPE AND ONLY BORROWED TIME BEFORE THE WHITE LIGHT SHINES UPON THE WHOLE EARTH ONCE MORE!

White people enjoy working with their hands so much, many do it in their free time just for fun, ontop of their job.
Especially if they have to work some white collar job, because brown people are too stupid for those.

Of course lainfags would be behind an anti h'wite thread.

Jews are to blame for everything. Whites are actually really super great, but Jews keep sneaking around us.

We were Emperors and rulers at some point in history.

And then the Jews fucked it all up, just the jews.

kikes aren't white

imgur.com/a/6MKkp

Okay lets say for a moment whites are parasites.
< pic related, that's the white race if they parasites.

Taking the host and making it better than it could ever hope to be.

Man I just want everyone in their own nation

That graph is only relevant to those who've taken IQ tests, not something easily afforded.

THIS IS WHAT LIBERALS ACTUALLY BELIEVE

LETS ALL LOVE LAIN!

i was starting to worry that such a shit bait thread got so many replies, but now i see that half the posts are made by two people, and probably half of the rest is op proxyhopping

But you idiotic lefties always insist low IQs are from poverty. So that should artificially inflate the IQ then by your "logic".

Watch this series faggot, you are clearly deficient in the knowledge department.