"Video Game Publishers are all greedy fucks who try to rip people off and save as much money as possible for themselves...

Why are Piratefags the worst???

I pirate too, but holy shit, why are people who try to JUSTIFY pirating EVERYTHING complete shitheads? Like the only time I'll ever justify piracy is for STALKER and thats it.

this is complete bullshit and we all know it. maybe if you had an actual job, we'd believe you.
[spoiler]If you live in the 3rd world, its sort of understandable I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4NhTV
cinemablend.com/games/Steam-Survey-Most-PC-Gamers-Have-Weaker-PCs-Than-PS4-Xbox-One-58833.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Which came first, piracy or devs only making mainstream games that non-pirates buy?

both parties would be happy if devs just gave us something that made the game worth buying and not pirating

devs only making mainstream games that non-pirates buy
easily

"I'm gonna order some food, but if I dont like it, I'm not gonna pay"

Out.

so what would you consider NOT buying or playing the games you don't want to play? same effect.

yes. dont buy or play them if you already know you wont like it. if its truly a bad game, refund it. if it was meh, learn from your experience before buying another one like it.

Piracy only hurts if you would have bought the game otherwise. I'm sure there's a large number of pirates who fall under this category though.

brb bankrupting EA by repeatedly pirating Mass Effect 3

The day demos are commonplace again is the day I stop pirating

OR you could wait for reviews and not be a dick

No

leave.

good lord, how much spoon feeding do you guys need.
or lemme guys, you're just pretending to be retarded

Restaurants will actually refund you if the product is shit user. You chose one of the worst comparisons for shitposting.

fucking hell, >>>/tumblr/

fuck that, bankrupt valve by pirating mods

Steam and etc also refund, you colossal faggot

right here babe~
also no, tryig things hands on is better than internet reviewer who will be obviously biased, being paid to play it or is doing some WACKY LP.

most stores won't refund if you purchase physical and break the seal
I like actually owning my games if I want to buy them

Reviews are very subjective. From genuine shills, people with a bone to pick with the company and huge amounts of drones you can hardly form your own opinion properly.
If you had said gameplay vids I might take you seriously, but reviews in general are not all that helpful.

Top goy.

do you fucks think I'm talking about buying games day 1???

c'mon now user

well since you type like a normalfag so I'm going with yes.

Yet again, OP is a massive faggot.

When angry joe did his genuine shilling of dragon age cisquisition he pretty much handpicked gameplay for his vid.
Smaller reviewers function in very much the same way.

You want just gameplay. Not some fag telling you how great the game is because it scratches his itch.

Is that what they taught you in your compulsory anti-piracy course at school?

Can you not read?

Can you read past the first sentence ?

girls dont date poorfags

I pirate because I'm broke. That's it.

What if I told you I pirate on principle, not for monetary survivabilty?

You'd just shitpost some more, I'm sure.

good goy

WHO ARE YOU QUOTING

old meme is too old, even for Holla Forums

You have to go back to cuckchan, OP.

I bet you watch Mildly Mad Miguel, faglord.

That's because piratefags are actually the biggest of joos and never want to part with their shekels.
Scrooge McDuck could learn a few things from.
And just as the joos, the play the "poor, persecuted misunderstood me!" to try and garner symapthy and justify their shit.

"But that 10/10 game is not worth buying" - piratefag, said for every game no matter how awesome

What now?

Go back to cuckchan

When and ow will that ever happen? also
stop samefagging.

archive.is/4NhTV

are you retarded?
also, there are plenty of good games. Metal Gear Solid 1, Silent Hill 1, even the new Deus Ex is pretty good

You really need to go back to cuckoldchan

ok, now I can't tell if you're really retarded or merely pretending

hey, not my fault I'm not a jaded virgin like most of you

Having shit taste is precisely your fault and no one else's.

What brought you here today, cuckchanner? Did you come to tell the real Holla Forums how wrong they are?

Sorry I can't find that webm

And it's not our fault your taste and moral code holds you back from benefiting the industry

sage

go ahead and make a counter argument then

Counter-argument on the same level as your argument.

If 5 or dubs, I will post monster girls

Admit it, how much do they pay you for this low-energy shilling? Is it per post or do your employers use another metric?

why are you shifting subjects constantly?

sage isn't a downvote champ

Time to kill the thread

Next attempt will be Baby Play

This is the epitome of shitposting.
When a person is either truly retarded to an unimaginable degree or is pulling so much effort into masking it. Delicious.
I only buy if the price is right and I can get it boxed.
R.I.P. dreams of having Metal Gear Rising for pc in a nice box on my shelf ;~;

So if i simply don't justify it then this whole thread is moot?

Be honest OP, how much are you winning per hour

Better luck next time, Yugi.

To fucking battle

Fug

How is copying games without paying for them not jewish and greedy???

Nice!

I'll try again! This is my chance!

If you changed ID's that meme would work, but we can see your shitposting in this thread user.

4chan detected.
Go home, you child. You're not welcome here. Try lurking a bit more before you make your next thread.

Oh no, not this legitimately good thread!

jewish and greedy would be selling games for 60 bucks with no demos and butchering the game to make DLC.

Holy shit you have to go back

"It's OK when I do it!"

you have to go back

I pirate games for the most part, and if I both have the money and think they deserve it I will buy it later.
I don't intend to buy any games in the next 2 years due to college, which sucks.

It's fine, they're not making any games worth buying anyway.

I would be happy if devs gave us something that made the game worth playing, for the low price of free.

How is not buying a car without being able to try it first not Jewish and greedy? Bring back demos and I won't be forced to pirate their shit. Then again demos went away EXACTLY because of this reason, you can't really deceive the goyim when he can tell from the demo that their game is shit and that the full game won't be much better.

since when do I make video games?

reviewers are trash

Theres always next time.

I just straight up don't care at this point. I'm going to pirate it and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

I pirate because life is unfair. I'd steal them if I could, but for now it's just copying.

I haven't pirated anything in a long while, though, since most new games are shite.

Yep, per-post basis.

Thats how it works in countries with a real government and not a jew controlled shithole.

You fucking idiots, I swear to god.

Sounds like jews :)

This fag can't even say Jews properly

Just switch a few words around and you've got a Tumblr thread defending their shoplifting culture.

You guys ain't holy knights, ffs. Be more like

Holla Forums is nothing like a Tumblr thread.

ever heard of horseshoe theory

lol

cinemablend.com/games/Steam-Survey-Most-PC-Gamers-Have-Weaker-PCs-Than-PS4-Xbox-One-58833.html

What the fuck are you gonna do about it, faggot?

unless tumblrs have replicating machines that makes an exact copy of cheap make up on the spot, they're stealing.

Daily reminder that copyright is a tax imposed by the USA on the world under threat of nuclear retaliation, and that the USA would be a primary sector country like in Africa if it had been forced to pay similar taxes to its ancestor countries.

lol

Daily reminder that "intellectual property" is an invention of yours truly.

The current state of Africa has nothing to do with the legacy of colonialism and everything to do with the incompetence of niggers.

How is taking something without earning it not greedy or jewish??

I agree, people that cat like pirating everything will somehow fix the industry are retarded.
As for "B-b-but I'll buy it when I have the money!" I kind of do that except I have the money and just pirate because there are no demos and lots of lies these days.
I pirate everything then buy what I like, this has been 8 games pirated this year and 5 brought.

Ah.

*act like
sorry cat fans

That implies the thing in question has inherent worth which is something that doesn't exist even in a capitalistic society.
How is expecting people to pay for an inferior experience when they can get the better one for free not jewish?

Do you know how banks or businesses work?

well at least we know where you're from, we need to instigate a new policy where people that post tumblr filenames get banned, it would make the board much cleaner.
anyways I guess I'm jewish for drinking filtered rainwater or collecting sea salt when I'm near the shore kek.

That is true. But it's also true that had the Americans ever spent a good couple of centuries farming (all of them, not just the suckers far away from the merchant's hubs), then they would have developed a more healthy relationship with heavy work. Which lessens the jewish mirages of virtual banking and social engineering.

keep tryin kids

Well you're a fag degenerate so why would anything you say have any merit?

so now you're gonna pull all the stops and go full retard it seems?

You do know that by damaging your personal standing, they're creating more reason to disregard you and your posts, right?

Going full retard would mean buying AAA games for 60 bucks.
Or buying them at all.
So no.

No, full retard would be playing 90% of AAA games. Pirating them doesn't suddenly make them good.

how did you answer mine?

How do you justify taking something for free? How is that not greedy?

Are you trying to break the (215) record?

That's a game in and of itself, but a video game?

because I made an exact copy, is that hard to understand? piriting is a digital thing, not physical.

but you didnt earn it

That too

and?
by tat logic I can't collect rainwater or collect sea salt from the coast because it's "greedy jew pirating".

All im saying is, if you're gonna be a greedy jew for no good reason, just admit it. Dont beat around the bush or try to argue. just admit you're a greedy jew

You didn't earn the right to live, yet here you are.
How about you fix this?

There is nothing to earn.

Man, I didnt realize video games just fell from the sky. Where do websites invade your computer and just GIVE you games???

I'm a productive member to society and I make my wife happy. What have you done with your life?

Water practically falls from the sky and it has more inherent worth than video games.
Are you a legit kike?

My super secret torrent site.
Then why are you here?

Because this is a board on the internet for the discussion of video games.

I get paid to make sure corporate IP routing software works

Knowing where to go to pirate and how to set it ups is all you need to do to "earn it". This is a good thing.

Make normalfags miserable.

this aint my first rodeo, hun

oh snap, we've been bamboozled, looks like we must no change our ways, boys.

Companies do not give a single shit about you at all. They shit on your plate and expect you to pay for the privilege of eating it.

No company deserves our money.

If a game interests me, I buy it. I support the games I like so I can have more of those games or games like it.

THIS

You mean reviews from people like this?

Nope, I specifically said non-journalist reviews. please read before posting.

You're the one who used the "game not worth buying" argument. A piratefag can always say that the game is not worth buying

Now where are the other 999 that will confirm that finding?

I know you're not getting paid, because nothing you do is worth jack shit, especially not this conspiracy theory level bullshit about shills invading

lol

Oh, you mean like this?

cuckchan tier threads

heh, good point

you guys sure do alot of projecting.
I usually watch Digital Foundry and the like

lol

Whoops, I dropped my sage, sorry for bumping this shit.

i gotcha, fam

This is a shocking level of autism, I wonder how far he'll go?

ironic, coming from you

big words for big boy

190 posts to go user

yeah and? who cares what piratefags say, if I want to pay for a game, I want to try it out first.

Most pirates dont try to justify pirating

Weak bait fu

You reek of desperation.

There is no way to justify selling anything digital.

read the thread. theres plenty of fags trying to justify being greedy jews

you keep saying that but I think you don't know what it means.

Piracy is a symptom of jewing. You keep missing the point.

do you have brain damage

You're not stealing things when pirating, also I don't even stop to think about it before pirating literally every single game that I want to play.

Who said that? It's used to prevent bumping the thread with irrelevant stuff, like my post here.

The money they acquire is from investors. The devs propose a game to the publisher, and they'll approve the concept, then the publisher will fish for investors while using the concept as bait. The money they acquire after the game is completed is PURE UNADULTERATED PROFIT. You can argue that people have to get paid, but in the end you don't know where the revenue that the game has earned goes. Therefore, statements like
are fucking retarded. If the product is complete, that means cash has already exchanged hands. Devs got paid, marketers got paid, everybody involved got paid and the product is on the shelf. Publishers work with a budget in mind, they don't create games out of the kindness of their hearts, they want PURE UNADULTERATED PROFIT. This means that they'll only dole out a specific amount of cash for a project before it gets canned or is released, and a lot of it goes to MARKET RESEARCH. There are firms that exist out there who are solely responsible for data mining and social engineering schemes that are used to try and figure out spending trends and understand the relationship between a product and the perception of its consumers from a "cultural" perspective. This is the problem with industrialization, especially with the context of creating works of "artistic merit" in mind.

They want to create crass, cynical, homogenized experiences that they can tap into at any given time in order to fuel their own financial gain. The devs are often in sweatshop conditions, or are offered "competitive pay and benefits" non negotiable while the investors and executives get the cream of the earnings. This is why people pirate. Some people can't afford it, some people want to watch the industry burn, but a lot of people just don't want to drop cash on a shit title like they have time and time again.

see

preventing a bump isn't a downvote either, all it does is no bump because the post is irrelevant to the discussion, much like if the post never existed.

much like pirating.

yeah, I guess you really earned those Autist dollars the govmt gives you too

screenshotting it in case you're foing to delete it as a form of damage control.

What is it about posts like that just make you cringe and make you think "this is a redditor"?

I think it's the posts of random people with unfunny impact text over them.
Little text quirks like "???"
Really stupid images like 's that are just hard to explain what's wrong with them.

Can we quantify this?

because they are redditors trying to fit in.

the best shitposts only last less than 5 posts and call it a day, anyone going over 10 is fucking autistic like OP here.

Quit bumping the thread, faggot.

he didnt post an argument tho. thats the difference, fam

I posted an argument. he didnt. learn to read

But he did post an argument. Stop being retarded.

PIRATES HAVE NOTHING TO JUSTIFY

IT IS BUYCUCKS WHO HAVE TO EXPLAIN THEMSELVES

THANKS FOR RUINING THE INDUSTRY AND LETTING THE KIKES TRAMPLE OVER THE INHERENT GOOD OF FREELY FLOWING INFORMATION

Your welcome

Why is it that used games are seen as acceptable while piracy is condemned? The same argument that would condemn piracy condemns used games.

What the fuck even is this thread.

KILL ALL BUYCUCKS

It frequently is condemned, by publishers and some of the more gullible end users.

Most people, however, are at least smart enough to see through that one, even if they do support the likes of Steam or games with preorder/pack-in/early buy DLC.

What I don't get is the mental gymnastics piratefags go through to justify their piracy. A lot of them come off as problem hair pro-choice cunts, making any and every technicality and vague definition they can that can favor them and absolve them of all guilt and responsibility.

Buyfags and piratefags both kill the industry in their own way. Don't for a minute think you're a saint just by sailing the seven digital seas or by "voting with your wallet".

I bet you think
is mental gymnastics and a myth.

thats true, but even from those anti-pirate fags who see used games as acceptable you get the same parroted logic that condemns them both.

Rollan.

its p sad that someone went through all the trouble to make those

This is now a Vidya Stash Thread.

Post 'em.

Why would anyone have to go through any mental gymnastics to justify not paying for something they can easily get for free?

The 10 minutes it took me to shit that out was a lot less time than you've spent kvetching in this thread, cuck.

btfo

keep posting, try to beat the record for autism.

I don't feel like going through my PC folder, so have my PS2 one instead. I really should download more games I physically have.

he'll never make it
t. record holder for autism

Spamming a thread doesnt count

The record holder was the (215) who responded constantly with actual shit arguments and autistic rage

Well, you've got to figure that they're arguing against things that benefit them and provide important anti-industry safety measures that protect both lawful and unlawful alike. Of course there will be mental gymnastics.

jesus christ, you blew >(215) right out of the water

No, there was that schizo who was samefag arguing with himself in a thread for 2 days straight, deleting his posts before it hit the bumplimit to keep it going. He went beyond 300 because he kept deleting them. Anons had to get together and spam the thread to finally get it bumplocked.

thats beyond unreal, even for an imageboard like this

Giving money for a token 'product' that is otherwise free as a show of support to its producers and their cause is called a donation.

If you want gibs, you want gibs, and that's fine. Just don't try to trick yourself or anyone else into thinking you're some kind of Robin Hood for doing it. That's not fine.

For those unicorns, I salute them.

There's no robin hood here. There's people going down to the river and drinking the water, and there's the kikes bottling it, poisoning it and selling it to a horde of proud cucks.

Who says that? The most I've seen anyone say (and the thing that I'll say myself) is that I don't buy games of substandard quality that harm me as a consumer in any way.
In the end, that's a positive net gain for the industry as it denies funding to its cancerous segments.

If that's "robin hood" to you, I don't know what to say to you, but I can tell you that you aren't going to change my mind.

Wew lad, the way you say it makes you look really fucking butthurt

I'm ok with pirating, but that is a terrible analogy.
There is no naturally flowing river with free access when it takes people to make the "water" in the first place. The people you're calling kikes.

You're better off saying there's a "private lake" where you have to pay to swim if you walk in the road, but if you cut through the forest you can get in for free.

That's fine then.