Arizona congressman names Soros - Suggests he helped orchestrate violence in Charlottesville

From our friends at (((Yahoo))) but worth noting regardless.

archive.is/0RAbo#selection-446.0-446.1

"And look at the background. You know, you know George Soros is one of those people that actually helps back these individuals. Who is he? I think he's from Hungary. I think he was Jewish. And I think he turned in his own people to the Nazis. Better be careful where we go with those."

So not only did this brave man from Arizona mention Soros by name, he also went nuclear in the Normiesphere by saying he threw his fellow jews to the oven. That takes some fucking balls. Are there other occaisons where we have an elected official namedrop Soros and also indicate that these (((counter protests))) are funded by billionaires who are trying to direct things to their means? Does this mean people will actually grow some balls and start pushing this fucker more and more into the spotlight where people other than imageboard goers can see why the Holocaust SHOULD have happened?

Keep getting TOO MANY THREADS posting error. At least I can't blame it on 6 fucking stickies this time.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Gosar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Allies_Caucus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice to see even burger politicians starting to see this ultrakike for what he really is.

I'm a little kikel short and stout.
This is my oven, this is my snout.

If it comes out publicly that the Vegas incident was a Fed fuck up, then Charlottesville could be made out to be less about the alt-right running a bunch of people over, and more about Soros. This is because the public would go into Xfiles mode. Way more people would say that if it weren't for this kike people wouldn't have died.

how long until he gets suicided?

I think it's safe to say that his career is over. The kikes will ruin him for stating the truth.

This is fucky as shit

This is true to a degree but the alt right's number one contributor is a Swedish oil digger ceo called something-BERG

Someones had to have a weight lifting accident.

Just imagine a Congress willing to name the jews. We need to do as much as we can this mid-term election.

This is why I hate republicans

>I think he was jewish

Someone has to have the 60 minutes interview webm where he states he felt no remorse going around with his dad's pet Nazi taking jewish property.
also what did he mean by
>was

Pretty much

I thought that they would keep it silent on that. But I guess naming the Jew got these golems kvetching as hell.

it's either this or he wins in a landslide, there's no inbetween

He probably just used the past tense because he was talking about back in WWII. Don't read too much into clumsily phrased oral remarks.

There was a thread recently about trying to take back Wikipedia. This is on Wikipedia's page on Gosar right now:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Gosar
Whether it's true or not, this language is unencylcopedic. There is just no fighting the liberal bias of Wikipedia. The user base is too rotten and entrenched.

If he runs this year or next I'll give him a vote. We need less fags in congress.

F
He so right that I hope I'm so wrong about "F".

he's still jewish, but he was jewish too

OY VEY.

He's on the Israel Allies Caucus.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Allies_Caucus

Dat anti-semitic bastid!

I think you mean Jewish.

Lol msm underestimates just how much soros has been named to normies, this is going to guarantee him some support if he doesn't cuck out.

>being a (((journalist)))

You would think jews hate Soros, if he helped the "Nazis" with the "Holocaust".

Oy vey!

So he's trash like all the rest. Oh well, at least he'll say some edgy things about the kikes biggest scapegoat.

You mean the video where he talks about how he hid to avoid being Shoah'd? Soros isn't a nazi, his a typical kike doing what kikes do. The "Nazi collaborator" narrative is a jewish one.

I came up with a good counter argument.

"Why is it alright to attack a person's christian background, but not alright to bring up how a person is Jewish?"

Muh anti-Semitism argument is critical to the MOSSAD controlling the official (((narrative))) across the world. Note how the kikes unite to attack Valerie Plame. How long did it take Uncle Mel to get back into Hollyjew?

The kike always curls in disgust when the kike is named out in the open like Based Congressman.