ICE Director Says to California after Sanctuary State Law: We're Coming Anyway

ICE Director Says to California after Sanctuary State Law: We're Coming Anyway

thegoldwater.com/news/9275-ICE-Director-Says-to-California-after-Sanctuary-State-Law-We-re-Coming-Anyway

God damn right they're coming anyway. My main concern is that they have to detain these people out of state. The logistics aren't looking good.

Wew lads.

The Civil War started over less.

Why didn't we have this enormous beaner problem in the 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, and 90s? Because companies who hired wetbacks got shut the fuck down. And they didn't get welfare either.

We didn't need a wall.

I don't WANT a wall. I want their incentive to jump the border to go away.

Mexico is trying to take California. There is a jew lawyer suing most of the cities for muh diversity right now and hes already won a few battles.

Actually the better way to put it is the jews are trying to give cali to the beaners and chase out all the white people.

Daily reminder that California is American clay and any faggot claiming "we should let cali leave" is either a kike or a retard

Abstract warfare mate..

Why not both a wall and no incentives to stay?

Nothing ever changes m8s

Good. I imagine quite a few ICE people have been waiting for years to be cut loose a bit.

>(((west coast))) splits off as the New Weimar Republic
>everyone in (((Hollywood))) and (((Silicon Valley))) starves/dehydrates within a week
Problem solved.

Reminder.

Good

I know it's getting hot in Tel Aviv because GW is cranking up the temperature on your international pedophile rings and exposing them but you're going to have to try harder than that.

no nation flourished by discarding territory, kill yourself and your kike logic too.

When he said Mexico will pay for the wall he meant that rally small wall down all the way down at the bottom of Mexico.
NEW CLAY

no nation flourished by discarding territory, kill yourself and your kike logic too.

Honestly, a wall isn't really that practical. You have 2000 miles of wall to protect, you can't insure that they don't just tunnel under it.

I would recommend surveillance drones either set to stun or kill anybody crossing the border between certain hours at certain locations.

true

It worked just fine for the Chinese against the mongols. It worked for the Romans in Britain. It's working for the Israelis.
You build the wall deep into the ground as well as high above it. If they are going to tunnel under it, make it as difficult and complicated as possible.
They would be a fantastic addition to a massive, all encompassing wall.
If you had a wall, well known crossing points would be minimized and militarized and you wouldn't have to worry about some arbitrary schedule. You're just coming up with nonsensical excuses to make the border more porous. You're doing that because you're a shill who isn't White.

(so close)
California sits on some of the best land and resources America has to offer. Right now, it is occupied by hostile powers. Therefore, it is our duty to reclaim our American territory.

Problem with that is that California will try to find support internationally. You could have the Chinese setting up California as their own Cuba, effectively neutralising American influence in the Pacific.

I think the contractors that are currently building prototypes would have accounted for that. Nothing fuels ingenuity more than status, especially if they are in line with the overall goal for securing a contract and protecting the United States. If anything tunneling will be the one thing they should or will be testing. Given the amount of gibs these illegals get, the Wall should pay for its self. Also, imagine the glory if it’s both beautiful and practical. Image is everything and it will rightfully impose the idea that no fucking losers will cross this fucking wall. Of course Some will get through, but there are more losers than winners, in all aspects of life.

Israel is the one who uses the drone technology, the wall is only in a few select areas. The other walls were designed to prevent large armies from invading, not to stop small groups. And they both eventually failed.
Do you know how expensive that would be? And whats to stop them just digging deeper than whatever depth the wall is? They make millions of dollars smuggling drugs into America, do you really think a few extra meters of depth is going to stop them?
Most border crossings happen during night time, therefore if any human-sized thing crosses the border it gets shot.

Basically, more of this

Talking about tunneling under, we are The United States ffs and we spend a lot on mineral and oil recovery and discovery. If I’m not mistaken, there are drones with the capability to use lasers to not only return information of mineral type, but also soil density. Especially when dealing with soil horizons as the further you go down, the more compact the soil becomes. At my job I’m an ecologist and I work on natural lands, in certain areas you even go as far as 3 feet you need an escavator because of how compact the soil becomes. If that’s not obvious to see, manually, it would take people hours to dig a hole for a human to fit into and buckets of extra earth around the site. If anything they can take a Lidar (elevation data to the nearest foot, even inch) or the area upon completion and have another drone or satellite taking lidar conistantly and trouble shooting errors in topography to discover incongruities ie a hole or extra earth. Shit you can even just have a satellite taking hyperspectral photos and putting it into a calculation that spits out errors from the original since the earth underneath won’t match the Montreal content of what was above. It’s super easy when established, extremely reliable, and cost effective from even a drone to a satellite option.

t. Second generation, legal immigrant in GIS and ecology

Great. So you see the parallel for us.
Who cares?
You make it as difficult as possible. Stop shilling your bullshit here. You've been called on it, take the L and go away.

Jerfferson is a bad idea, because the white cuckolds would still probably vote in two (D) senators.

This problem will continue until politicians and business owners both start getting arrested. But as long as ZOG America remains intact, that will never happen.

I'm not saying a border wall wouldn't work, and agree that segments should be built in certain areas, but there are cheaper and more effective options

In a perfect world the US army would be withdrawn from other areas and instead used to patrol the border, with shoot to kill orders against any spic that attempts to cross illegally.

Not only will Jefferson add more republican senators, it will also prevent a continuous liberal west coast and insure American access to the pacific.

Agree. Our problems are all interior enforcement related:

14th Amendment being interpreted as creating anchor babies.

ITIN for illegal immigrants.

Census counting warm bodies not just citizens.

Plyler v. Doe requiring free education for each precious illegal child who shows up at your local public schooll.

E-verify not mandatory

Chain migration.

need RAISE act to fix legal immigration priorities. (may fix chain migration too.)

All these are much more important than a wall, which will fail against aliens stuffed in the back of a truck, or visa overstays. In fact if we didn't have all those problems above, I would not mind having some illegals around, and they wouldn't become militant.

No, there aren't. Right away a wall forces anyone who wants to get past the wall either is funneled to a militarized crossing, must tunnel under it, or scale over it – avoiding surveillance in the process. Every single politician and business interest that wants to flood this country with shitskins doesn't want the wall. You don't want the wall and it's not the price tag giving you pause.

You can’t just think in terms of “what will do to get the job done” image is everything. You have to balance the two and a wall is more imposing than a fence. Period.

Even then it doesn’t even have to be a pricey material. I’ve read there are synthetic materials that cost less and have a higher impact resistance than concrete. There are contractors doing this just because they love trump and worked outside of work to come up with a solution for that HONORABILITY of being chosen. People can be really ingenious for shit outside of money

Using our entire army, which we need to spread our influence across the world and protect our interests, to do border patrol? That's a bit overkill. I doubt we need tanks and cruise missiles to stop illegals.

We could just use drones to shoot to kill anything that crosses the border.

The wall makes it more difficult to smuggle in contraband i.e. large amounts of drugs. Although you can still just put them in the back of a truck and drive them thru.

I think that is Trump's priority for a wall: the drug trade. He seems not to want a wall along the Rio Grande, which is pretty easy to cross, mostly can be waded across, but not if you're carrying a large bag of heroin I suppose.

Listen up, retards. If California was just abandoned to the spics, China would sweep in and claim it immediately. California is our outlet to the Pacific and to Asia, you throw that away and you throw away the entire country.

Ought to just about wrap it up for 55d34b.

of course we can, why couldn't we?

Exactly wrong thinking. Effectiveness is important not image.

If Trump builds this big wall and then we find that illegals are overstaying their visas, driving thru in the closed backs of trucks, basically laughing at the wall, the image won't be so good either.

Yeah, of course we don't give up California.

But we tighten up the rules for citizenship, and we stop counting non-citizens for the census, and eventually Cali. will see the error of its ways.

If you deported all the illegals in California, it would probably go red again. Retards don't seem to realize that Texas, and the whole country if amnesty is granted, will go the same way California did. There is no magic dirt in California that turns people into marxists.

That’s assuming that we wouldn’t tighten security at entry points. You think they would spend several billion dollars on a wall and not tighten that, crazy

America maintains what are essentially puppet states all over the world that freely trade with us and thus boost our economy. Right now, this is being done for the sake of Israel, but we could easily insure that all profits made go to America.

If we withdraw our military, we will be letting China claim these regions instead.

Probably isn't really good enough at this point. The demographics need to be actively reversed, not passively. That means retroactively revoking citizenship from anchor babies and their descendants [if they are old enough to have produced any].

jim it's time to stop.

Give up the most important state in your country goyim! It will be good for you!

Its possible California is already red or close to it if they had to tamper with at least 9 of those districts that had more votes than voters.

Then we should tighten up the border crossing security, already. That's easy to do. But it creates more traffic jams and inconveniences people who will raise a fuss.

That won't become any easier even if there's a brand new 30 foot high 10 foot thick "big beautiful wall" on the border.

looking forward to it

is that what jew lawyers do, they battle?

those were the days, even though it is borderline sausage fest in that pic, i sure wouldn't mind being there riding some waves.

Pic related, map of the United States if only whites voted. California is only borderline democrat., and this map is from 2012. That map will probably be even more red these days.

Mexican whining shouldn't rate at all. I'm not sure automotive traffic should even be allowed over the border. Mexico is an enemy nation and should be treated as such.

[checked]
Current year digits don't lie

I dunno, I had some nice times down there on vacations. They're not bad people, and remember from what you see here, "they're not sending their best". They are a conservative culture.

We just have to make things uncomfortable for illegals within the country. Eisenhower didn't need a wall for the Bracero program to be a big success. But he wasn't kneecapped by most of our current cuckening internal rules.

Keep dreaming, kid, we've always had problems with Mexicans. Read up.

did he actually call them commies or is that jim being a click baiting faggot

Yeah, and when we got our shit together it was like the 6 day war i.e. not a contest. Now if muzzies were flooding across the border in numbers, like into Europe, then I would do like Hungary and build a wall. But Mexicans are not too aggressive if you show them who is boss, which is effortless for us as long as we don't cuck ourselves too badly.

Once America as a Nation comes to grips with its inherent systemic racism and xenophobia we will finally put an end to the unjust vilification that alternative entry immigrants are subject to.
No human being is illegal.
Then we can all work together as a mass of fucked up grey goo identity-less multicultural shitbags to make our Zionist overlords happy.

Or we can just let Shitafornia burn itself out, and rebuild a not quite so fucked up state on the ashes.

Is there is funding you can streamline it using detection equipment. We can also fund border patrol for a research lab to develop things not currently in the private sector. If there is a will, there is a way, but if we are serious about this, we will maintain normal operations with the additional sensory equipment. But I know little of that. TBH if I was overseeing this shit, i would be here learning about what to consider

Nobody cares.
Yes, they are.
They aren't White. They aren't European.
Those illegals are here in conjunction with aggressive, hostile foreign policy of the Mexican government.
Now we got one more trying to downplay the wall? Fuck off.

Without giving too much info away I am working on an event in this state in support of undocumented students. What are some ways I can fuck this shit up lowkey without outing myself?

m8 you can go fuck yourself after you quit that bullshit job that is damaging real americans by the day. shame on you for working there and doing that job while simultaneously posting on this board. you should know better.

>(((Eisenhower)))

Accleration is the key. Make some really anti-white posters for the event. Stuff like, Make California Brown Again, or some La Raza shit.

HGWAARRH 790633641 THE KING COME DOWN!

t. Second generation, legal immigrant in GIS and ecology

What does this t.X formulation mean? I'm seeing it all over the place.

no. California has a lot of our more vital military bases. It is resource abundant and our fucking clay. We will not let them squat on it we will take it back and exile them all to some african country as part of a well negotiated deal and they will be raped and murdered til there are none left by mobs of niggers.

great, though it's not like anything can save california

I never thought to look it up before, kikepedias numbers show ICE at
so something around 3/4 of a spic per employee per month if I did the math right.

Anyone know how many rapefugees Dinko and his people have caught? Just curious, no real purpose.

Easy, find info on specific illegals (names/photos) and call ICE when they've gathered together. Let ICE know beforehand and foreward all information.

If you build the wall, spend $$$, piss off a lot people who might have voted for Trump but find the wall overbearing (and thus hurt his reelection chances), and then they still come thru overworked border checkpoints, or overstay visas, you haven't accomplished much.

I am all for technological means.I think personally it should be 2 fairly light fences with a road between, the kind of perimeter they build around a prison. If the sensors detect someone crossing the first wall, border patrol can drive out from their frequent stations to intercept the people before they can get down and up over the 2nd wall. Detain, fingerprint, deport. It's nice to have something not too physically imposing. We don't hate the Mexicans.

Mexicans aren't white. Well some are. Did you see that outstanding Irish redheaded fighter Canelo who has lived his whole life in Mexico? But we don't see the white Mexicans because they would never embarrass themselves by sneaking illegally across a border.

Deep walls with sensitive sensors to detect drilling (ex: earthquakes). Note: Dems have never given two fucks about spending money until this. Shitlibs don't want a wall because its permanent and it works.

if they are overstaying visas then obviously visas need to be vetted better

Agreed. A wall would stop their influx of "voters."

I like the vibration sensor idea. It's not too extensive to trench and extend whatever wall some way down, and put on vibration sensors / seismometers / whatever works.

kek. i was going to say that, but didn't feel like being a total dick.

That's very vague. If you're in charge of media or speaking, you can be low key sarcastic. Like, "Undocumented students should be a part of society, even if they take a ton of resources from the community.. we aren't racist and we acknowledge they can be a benefit."

"A new study shows that undocumented immigrants take out a negative %% of what they are given in benefits, but we all know that's racist."

Basically play the stupid left side after stating a researched argument. Any research that actually shows ways that undocumented students are a drain will help as long as it's sprinkled into any media or speech with loose sarcasm without being overt.

How would you vet that, for someone you've never given a visa to before, or someone who didn't overstay last time?

I don't care about Trump or his re-election chances at all. I don't care if he lives or dies. He won his election campaigning explicitly on a border wall, so you're talking out of your ass in any event [because you aren't White].
So just don't let them in to begin with. Problem solved.
Don't issue visas to Mexicans.
Not a wall, though. Right, Paco?
That's quaint, Paco.
You just said light fence. Now you're saying wall. You wouldn't be trying to make people think the terms are equivalent, would you Paco?
Yes, we do. They are an enemy nation. They are invading this country because they are unhappy with the outcome of the Mexican-American War and are seeking to reverse it. They murder tens of thousands of our people every year. They have driven us out of vast swaths of territory in our own country.
Fuck off, Paco.

America has drones and satellite technology they can use spot underground structures, building expensive sensors is unnecessary. Look, I'm not against securing our border. I just don't believe a wall is the most effective method.
Definitely agreed, it's strange how democrats become so "fiscally conservative" the moment a republican proposes literally anything.

By the way, do you think Landmines would work?

I'd encourage them to be "loud and proud", show off their Mexican flag as a part of their heritage and who they are. Be real Americans and take full advantage of their first amendment rights.

(That shit worked a lot better during Obama than it does now. Homeland Security loves to pick those dicks up and make examples of them.)

and drugs & gangs to destroy the hwites.

Bring it the fuck on. My body is almost ready!

It's collapse is inevitable.

A couple of military bases that are federally funded. The state is a fucking desert, the land isn't going anywhere. Let the commie government there burn itself out. Once the gibsmedats dry up, all the chaff will blow away. Then rebuild the fucking thing with common sense.

I am fully aware of how fucked up it is and I don't need a nigger like you to tell me. I do sensitivity training every week having to work with groups like La Raza and others. Sitting in my classes hearing about how the las vegas shooter is treated differently in the media because he;s white. You don't understand the amount of utter BULLSHIT I go through with every. single. day. If anything you should pray for my poor soul having to deal with normies on the daily.

thanks

this is an okay idea but i dont think the feds would come and arrest students (?)

I am in charge of events at my place of employment. Trying to be ambiguous for a reason famalam

Wow. Half of what you say, like never issuing a visa to a Mexican, won't happen. And would you exclude El Salvador too, because that's where MS-13 is really from? How about Honduras and Guatemala? An awful lot of our illegals come from those countries.

Interestingly, they don't seem to come from Nicaragua and south. Nicaragua, run by ex-communist Daniel Ortega who is now a fat and happy capitalist, has its shit together.

Why am I winning this argument with you so easily? Because I'm not Paco. I'm Jewish. Say what you want, my people know what works, and I am being sincere.

same with deportations. besides spics the only votes worth quantifying that hte commies get are the nigger vote and the mentally deranged vote. without the spic vote, which is the only thing keeping them competitive in elections… The nigger vote is quite literally worthless. They make up 15% of the population of that like 50% have felony records and cant vote. So that leaves us with somewhere around 20 million niggers who can possibly vote. Even in a highly contentious year like 2016 only half the population voted. So.. 10m niggers voted if you apply the national average to them. But you know thats not a good model to hold niggers to. So I wouldnt be surprised if only 5 million niggers voted in the last election. Thats less than there are Holla Forumsacks.

If youre out of ideas, I would just follow what I stated. Although you would want to have more communications honoring the actual event, with little drops of anti illegal shit that should either be funny or showcase the fault in liberal thinking - as stated in my previous post. That way you can keep your job and if anybody figures out some underlying motive, you can play the stupid lefty card - if you don't care since it's your job we are protecting as a priority.

yes?
absolutely?

Sorry, I just think it's fucked up to work in that kind of environment and live two separate lives. Maybe you have kids to support, maybe not. I guess you "have" to be there, huh? Will you die if you stop going there?

Jesus Christ, I sincerely hope you are trolling, because otherwise you are the stupidest fucking shill I have ever seen. I honestly fear for your mental health.

It's 101, Nigger. ICE just said publicly that they have their nuts back and if liberals don't shut their mouth and stop crying they're going to get a sweaty sack teabagging their gaping gobs.

Like the large wall in Israel?
When people tell me they're being sincere, it's usually a sign they're not.

You aren't.
Pic related.
What happened in 2006? Momentary lapse? How about in Syria? You people don't seem to know much of anything when you don't have the flow of information rigidly controlled.

If you hurt a child with one of your landmines you've just invited the UN in to supervise the situation.

Very bad idea.

A wall is part of the overall solution that cant be purposely underfunded/neglected in future administrations. This will be invaluable to future generations that need to fend off a rush of incoming cartels.

anyone who defends mexico unironically should be shown these images

Kikes can't let anyone have anything to themselves. It's part of being a kike — they really don't know when to quit.

Nobody likes the UN, Gideon. Not the chinks, not the Russians, Not the Americans.

it works both ways

The idea is to get lefties thinking instead of validating ideas that the righties already hold. So I’m not for it

Shills btfo'd.

My argument has not at all been the "jelly like slime" variety. I could probably do that if I wanted to or had to, but here I really do want a workable border and interior security that keeps out the invaders.

BTW was it you who said they kill millions of Americans each year? There have been some insane claims. Mexicans do not kill lots of Americans, that's just false.

What did happen in 2006, I really don't know what you are referring to. Syria was essentially Russia and Obama vs. Israel for a while, now we have a pro-Israel president but Russia has stepped up its external game since they no longer control our presidency and have to hurry. That's my take on it anyway.

Not under zog emperor no, but you need to have some vision. When the tide turns and we go back to white ethnostates, what the fuck would an guatemalan do at the borders? It's like if some poncho faggot from guatemala turned up on the US border in the 1800s. He'd be lucky if he wasn't shot.

But first, oven.

Have you ever talked to Ice or DHS? They want a wall because all the hardcore criminals simply walk the border back into the country. Deporting without a wall is literally useless, with a wall and some thermal detection for digging then all those spics will have to cross through bottlenecks, go by plane where they can be intercepted, and by boat where again they can be intercepted into Ice's loving embrace.

You need that wall.

I said thousands. You already know that, though, because every comment is available to you in plain English.

why don't you save next month's 3K rent and get the fuck out of that cuckhole?

I am not taking anything from you.

In my neighborhood almost everyone uses a service (illegals) to mow their lawns. The truck comes in every week or so, unloads the mowers, the illegals drive them around, about now it's leaf blowers too.

I am about the only one nearby who mows his own lawn. I got a professional mowing machine and drive it around the yard myself. If you went by behavior, rather than race that I didn't have to tell you, you would consider me a more based American than my non-Jewish neighbors.

If you have any access to money and the time to put this together get a bunch of rfid transmitters make some top quality handouts something really informational best phone numbers to call for representatives in case of trouble, various charitable resources, And hint about a bill being put together to petition the federal government to issue a one time "2nd chance" amnesty test to become a legal citizen. shh shh dont tell too many people the whites dont know about this perfect sneak attack amnesty bill yet

Most of them would hold onto the pamphlet not know thatt it had a tracking device walk on over to the ice office, hand them the frequencies and bonus points for video of them taking the pamphlet that can be counted and compared to your pile of pamphlets which is expertly sorted by frequency

or you could just give them a ring and blow your cover if theres enough there to be worth it

Then I remembered wrong. OK thousands. Do they kill thousands? Where's that stat from. I mis-remembered because thousands also sounds too high.

There's lots of 'em

seriously, why the fuck are you even here?

I'm not arguing against the need for a wall, I am arguing that there are other more effective methods at creating a physical barrier on the border. Instead of a wall, we could have a fence with drones monitoring it and shooting anything that gets within a few meters of it. A physical barrier that is not patrolled is just a delay mechanism, as eventually they will break through.

No, you didn't. Filtered.

That's interesting, I like it. But first I'd find out if ICE would do anything. Are they picking up illegals who haven't committed a crime or otherwise been offensive?

Wish the DOJ would go in there and start slapping government officials with arrest warrants for aiding and abetting.

Nothing you are arguing for is more effective than taking those same things and adding them to a wall. You're arguing against the need for a wall. That's exactly what you're doing.

this user's got the right idea. kike just got ran through a jonestein grade filter.

I am fucking flabbergasted right now

Over staying visas should be punished with prison + labor, followed by deportation and a permanent ban from entering the country again (biometrics).

At the very least deportation + banning, if the country had the will to stop enabling visa abuse.

Shooting from a drone for people who haven't committed a terrible crime (and border crossing is not such a crime) will bring the UN in. Delay and removal is about all you can do.

They don't even do that shooting from a drone thing for actual prisons with dangerous murderous inmates. Just 2 fences, often chain link, with a road between.

from what I understand crimes are being prioritized but tips are being pursued. Basically they devoted all of their intel gathering to illegals but will make a trip past that annoying neighbors house if you can establish a believable story that they are in fact illegal

I have no problem with deportation and banning, but I think that's what we do now, or could be doing with some small legal steps.

Biometrics lets you identify them but doesn't literally stop them from reentering. You have people who crossed 17 times, just read of someone who did that and then committed a rape, murder, some big crime here.

We don't have hard labor any more even at Leavenworth as far as I know. Our deterrence ability is somewhat limited.

And deport? Well in that case by all means, print those flyers with those little rfid strips glued into them, or whatever works.

You get no say in this matter, kike

Do you disagree that shooting border crossers from drones, or setting landmines for them, will bring in the UN?

Is it helpful to fixing the problem to ignore that fact?

Do you disagree that obviously the UN has to be destroyed if the white race is to survive?

Well yeah I do get the same number of votes you do. Maybe more because generally my wife votes as I tell her to, actually always so far.

I havent heard anything to the contrary. You'd be amazed how easy it is for evidence of a crime to appear out of no where.

It's all about cost/benefit analysis.

Lets say it takes somebody 5 hours to breach the wall. This means that each part of the wall must be monitored at least every 5 hours. This reduces the amount of patrol needed but increases the cost and maintenance because of the wall.

And now lets say it takes 1 hour to breach a fence. This means that the fence must be patrolled once every hour. This means that more patrol is needed but the overall cost of the structure is reduced.

I don't know whatever option is cheaper, but security drones don't cost that much so I suspect the second option would be cheaper. However, if I am proven wrong I will gladly support option 1.

THIS
BUT TO MUCH (((REDTAPE)))

FUCKING COMMIES I SWEAR THIS SHIT BETTER STOP

I don't think the UN will be destroyed, although if you have a practical idea on how to get it done, that would be worth discussing.

Since the UN exists, we should not quit. We have an incredibly valuable veto on the Security Council and so far, especially under Trump, we've been able to get some good resolutions there, against North Korea.

Heh, it's great to have friends in the PD.

Well, let's hope you're wrong because if it doesn't then the chinks and nigs inherit the earth.

When whites start fighting back, perhaps we will win. There's not really much to it beyond that.

Best Korea did nothing wrong, though.

I almost want to feel bad for you but then I remember there is no such thing as a good kike.

With today's technology you could, in theory, make an RFID strip and glue it to paper but there is always the issue of "WTF is this?" from pakis that gives you away. If you're going to do that then giving out cheap jewelry given to children would be a better method since you can hide the a more reliable RFID chip inside, and the children will play around with them. PLus you can make the chip gather other information beyond just location, just look at all those spy apps that makes use of a phone. Imagine what you can pull off with toys for kids.

You're aware that the great white President, who is a great President we both agree, is for all intents and purposes also Jewish, right?

And he's not such a bad guy. But no there's not going to be a shoah here, there never was going to be, and Jews were here at the time of the Revolutionary War.

nvm i'm an idiot

I meant shooting with non-lethal projectiles in order to incapacitate them long enough for security yo arrive.

The western world contributes more than half of all UN funding. America alone contributes nearly a quarter. It would be pretty easy to collapse the entire thing.

Kek

But you are right. Anyone who would cede Manifest Destiny to kikes, gooks, or spics is a shill, cuck and kike.

imho you're overengineering it. If the pakis (more likely poos – pakis are just muslims) ask technical questions, just say you're not sure and leave it at that. Most of the audience won't be alarmed, and the poos don't care if you evict some illegal spics.

No, it's about making the border as difficult to get across as possible. No matter how many times you try to frame this argument, a wall, a physically imposing wall that stretches many meters into and above the ground and stretches across the entire border is the most difficult to get past. The end.

Then Trump is on that road, saying others must pay more, maybe we'll also pay less.

Although for right now, the main effect has been to get better decisions for us out of that UN. Maybe that will eventually lead to internal dissatisfaction by the Muslim near-majority (in the General Assembly) and weakening, but for right now Trump's trend in all things has been to use exisitng institutions and even laws for his own ends.

Trump would never go against the UN. He's in the kikes pocket and everything he does is for the benefit of zog.

You queers really are delusional.

Would you care to explain in words what you're trying to say with that meme? Because I don't get it and it seems really dumb.

see

Everything you said is empirically wrong.

I've found that most who are so reflexively against Israel are that way because they're pro-Muslim.

As a h'white male living in the burning ashes of western civilization. I can only say it's beyond belief. The people are so god damn stupid. Everything takes 10x longer to do cause these fuckers are low IQ(takes cashiers forever to count change) along with their shithole culture and attitude about behavior in public(not giving a fuck and blocking whole isles(even so much as to notice you and ignore you). I come from the midwest and am accustom to the niggers and their jive, but they've got this extra chip on their shoulder here where i just wanna bust these fucking peoples teeth out. Asians are moving in hard core and fucking inconsiderate as fuck too. They live a total isolationist life whilst transversing their day. Hollow and tribalistic, they are a viable threat(asia can plot 300 million gook boots here without blinking an eye on their internal economies). Spics are pretty bad, a lot just want to be pure spanish(white) blood but are mixed and confused about their identity and always side with this "non" american(civ cuck shit) wave. They say they're americans yet hate on anyone white, even openly to their(my) face. They are embolden with this narrative that they are going to take over america, and us whitty better get used to being under their thumb.

DOTR-RACE WAR NOW

Well, I'm not. Muslims are almost as bad as kikes.

We should be deploying those techniques right now to detect tunnelling. It's cheap enough to do that that the CBP could probably do it with petty cash with Congress being none the wiser.

this. Ive been spelunking in warez tier spy hardware sites. You can get some nifty shit on the relatively cheap (like a 200 mhz 1 mb ram cpu the size of a dick hair for $60)

no. If you are gonna come be a kike here then you are going to have to read through the manual yourself.

The upcoming war won't be whites vs. Jews. It's looking like USA + Israel vs. Russia + Muslims.

Because Russia has been behind all our troubles with Muslims and even North Korea.

Arrest every Californian official that supported this law and try them for treason.

fucking christ I dont have my gore folder on this computer someone fill my spot

Of course, that's the war Israel wants. Everyone knows that. I agree it's probable, and that's the war that ends the white race. One more world scale war with whites dying in our current demographic climate ensures no bounce back. Most here hope we can sidestep that future and reform our ethnostates instead. That's what the RWDS meme is about.

Literally how? Have you forgotten that almost everywhere Russia has gone they've attempted kebab removal and even fought a war with Muslims in their own territory?

this is just the fucking darnedest thing a fucking boomer kike found Holla Forums

>protect (((our))) interest
Not securing (((your))) border in your own country

I lived in the LA area about 15 years ago. I never lived there but the Korean area east of the city seemed nice. I enjoyed lots of nice affordable Korean barbecue and it seems quite clean. I don't remember that LA was ever such a white town, more like lots of ethnic groups for example Armenians, and many of the whites were Jews. Whites were more like OC, but I guess that's less white now too.

He's lying. Israel is behind almost all our trouble with Muslims. Because yeah they naturally hate the West, born of Christian culture, but mostly they hate the West, as in the US, for protecting Israel and furthering Israeli interests.

He's not the kike. I am the Jew.

It's retarded to spend massive resources defending against Mexicans. Spend moderate resources and solve 98% of the problem, esp. and more importantly if interior enforcement is fixed.

We're some number of $trillions in debt, and we can use some money to fix our roads, bridges, sewers, etc., not just build an excessive wall. We should make a barrier but an efficient one. A defensible perimeter, and defend it. That's what Hungary is doing. They did a chain link fence. Now I think they're adding a second chain link fence, in some areas anyway. And they patrol their fence.

Muslim population in Russia has gone up under Putin. He's on video somewhere saying (with English subtitles) that his beloved Russian Orthodox church is essentially and intimately tied to Religion of Cuck™, although he doesn't say they are the same.

Russian white birthrate is in the toilet.

But he's OK because he rode a brown bear with his shirt off.

Okay, faggot, what do you suggest that would be 98% as effective as a patrolled wall yet much much cheaper at preventing illegals from crossing the border? An armed drone fleet? A minefield? Because while those may be cheaper and more effective, good luck getting the mainstream to support them.

Putin is pretty clearly a hardcore corrupt (self-interested) Russian civic nationalist. No white nationalist by any measure.

Some sort of large metal tubing planted (vertically) deep enough every foot or so under the walls area, basically a fence underground under the wall, would stop that. Use some harder to cut metal, thick, but hollow in the middle, and fill that full of concrete or .. better yet, you could make it plastic tubing and highly pressurized inside full of acid (use a plastic that one be eaten by the acid, use chemists to find an appropriate acid that will be as deadly as possible)… as soon as the beaners try to cut through it, they'd be doused with acid which.. depending on the acid, wouldn't immediately cause insane pain or anything, they'd probably think they were just sprayed with water and be confused for the first few seconds.. probably resume cutting and getting sprayed even more making the end result that much worse once it started disolving the beaners

There are ways to stop people from tunneling under a wall you know. As for guarding it, thats what cameras and automated gun turrets are for. Fuck it they don't even have to be lethal turrets, you can fill them full of beanbags and rubber bullets if you want, itd cause enough pain to deter them and send them running.

The wall in itself is not meant to stop them alone. You need to have other things going on, electrify the fence, protect from tunneling, and have sentries (even automated ones) guarding it at all times. But the wall itself IS still necessary, because otherwise you have this vast stretch of unprotected land for these wetbacks to just run across, hide behind brush or rocks or other things and could avoid sentries that way and so on. Fuck all there are places you can just drive the fuck across as it is now. Can't take that car with you when theres a wall in the way.

I agree Russia hats Israel. What I would like to have explained is why. Israel is a little strip of land thousands of miles from Russia. Israel would like it to be a slightly bigger strip of land, from the Med to the Jordan.

Why does Russia even care?

Fuck, if your supporting me, I must be wrong.
I guess I stand corrected, a border wall is the best solution to stop illegal immigration.

chuckle. No really in all honesty, it's retarded to build a "big beautiful wall" if something more modest can be just as effective. No matter how big the wall is, if it's not patrollled, they can just build a bridge over it, or drill a hole in it, or run a tunnel under it, or drive a truck thru a border checkpoint with contraband cargo, or fly their cargo into Mena airport, or overstay a visa, or …

Or take a boat around it. Yes, a wall doesn't stop anything really. That's not what's important about it. It's important as a symbol. A symbol that says "keep the fuck out." Look at the wall in China. It didn't stop the mongols, but it sure as hell made an impact on everyone's psyche.

But it's a moot argument really, everyone should realize by now there's not going to be any wall.

You forgot Arizona.

Jews are very rarely faggots. Although Milo says he is an exception. I didn't know he was Jewish until he said so recently.

Double fence (maybe those vertical spaced metal bars they're using already, that you can see across) with road between the fences, technology to detect tunnelling, climbing, drilling etc. Cameras. When something happens, drive out and pick up the offenders before they can get down and back up and over the second fence.

This is how prison fencing often works, although even some high security prisons use simple chain link fences, with road between.

I thought the Great Wall was effective for a while, but I don't know much Chinese history.

Think of the Maginot Line. A wall the Germans went around.

I do think there will be a border barrier, if Trump can get the money from Congress. If it doesn't happen, it's because of Congress.

fair enough. Also seems the weekend shilling is on full force and shylock over here isn't too happy illegals are gonna get the ice treatment.

> (((38)))

BUILD. THE. WALL.

Poor shlomo

I hope they start arresting the fucks in charge for sedition.

just tell UN to invade us with their army

Because Russia is in a power struggle with the US, and the more powerful israel becomes, the more Russia has to deal with in the case of a large scale conflict.

Dunno about that, but they're definitely frequently perverted degenerates.

Anyway, the wall will be patrolled. Why are you so against it? Do you have some invested interest in the US becoming less white?

user I know precisely what you mean. I lived in Hollywood Hills since I work in the industry. Turn on a scanner radio and listen to Hollywood PD (station 6 of course those satanic kikes) any night and all you hear for suspects is male hispanic, male black. In the last few years the whole area has been overrun with niggers out of nowhere since the kikes are casting them in every production. I got so sick of it I moved to a tolerable part of South OC which is about 70% white. A lot of boomers but the quality of life is like night and day. Everyone working in retail knows what to do and just gets shit done. Also not nearly the amount of traffic or random issues. Makes everything so easy. I just hope more people start having kids so there is a future.

LA is just a nightmare. The only white (and kikey) areas are the stretch of hills running from Hollywood out to Malibu. The rest of greater LA is really really non white. You have to go south of Huntington Beach to find some whiter areas.

1. The rich white areas: Newport Beach, Laguna Beach, Laguna Niguel, Dana Pt, Carlsbad, Encinitas, Rancho Santa Fe, Del Mar, La Jolla.

2. Lesser known middle class areas: Temecula (active duty and ex marines) and Murrieta. These areas have some nice little neighborhoods. However there are a large amount of Mexicans and Asians moving in on the area lately. There may be some other parts north of SD and east of Torrey Pines like this as well.

Essentially you have to be wealthy to live well here for the most part. Hope you move out of LA soon user. I may just be one other few surf nazis but we are out here.

How did you find this place?

I've been wondering since they pushed those new credit cards, do stores have those things you walk through at the door more than 2 yards apart? I can't figure out a purpose for those rfids unless they track where you've been

t. luddite

I'm a slum living Venice Beach fag myself. I confirm LA is a total shit hole.

DAMN GOOKS AND JEWS.

why dont we just kill them instead

The movie that inspired Wolfenstein.

ICE may be most Based federal agency.

>Our problems
if you want to pretend you're on our side, go waste reddits time, not ours.

I tried to buy and AR and a CC handgun today but they couldn't start the process because my state ID was too old. What fucking garbage.

Produced by Robert DeNiro! Kek. Still, I would not fuck with Leroys mama.

Trojan horse toys for tots! It's devious but I love it.

Thinking about it, this is likely going to lead to a small scale civil war.
The (((useful idiot))) liberal nut jobs in Commiefornia will have actual large scale Federal LEO raids to virtue signal/martyr themselves on.
Antifa, La Raza, and whatever other low I.Q. bottom feeder groups may be breeding in that shithole of a desert won't be able to resist the opportunity to make themselves look bad and get the living shit kicked out of them.
The whole thing might unfortunately spiral out of control and lead to the Feds shutting down the whole state government and declaring martial law.
Maybe this is Trumps 3d chess move.

Civil War two will be fun this time I will support the feds.

As someone who has spent some quality time down there let me give you some insight

Do you people even think before you post?

Perhaps make a sweepstakes / give away. Make them give their name and address and possibly whether they are documented or not depending if you can get away with it.
Depending on your management level you can get a fake sponsor for the prize (just make a fake email). Then never pick a winner. To avoid suspicion you can also award a fake winner.

Because of democrats, again.
Because of non-whites, again.
Influenced by jews, again.

On the bright side, this time the narrative will be the brave nationalists against the ebil multiracialist leftists.

kys.
Invaders bring their cuisine goy, enjoy it.
Fucking yid.
Implying that LA wasn't ever completely white. Fuck off kike shill b-team.

(checked and checked)
Essentially you have to be wealthy to live well here for the most part. Hope you move out of LA soon user. I may just be one other few surf nazis but we are out here

Anywhere 3-10 blocks in of the coast is white. Why? white people buy up the best pieces of land. yids get fucked, you wanna live where whitty does, but fall one step behind every time cause you ain't h'white. As far as i'm concerned LA needs to be nuked off the face of the earth, whole heartedly. Even while i am still here Literally moving back to midwest this month

hahah holy shit, I didn't even see him say he was Jewish and I knew from the way he's acting.

Pic related is what Compton looked like in 1960, kike. Before your pet niggers enriched it.

Summed it up real fucking well. I hate what this state has become.

Federal law always trumps this bullshit. Suck it cucks.

In the entirety of human history, not one empire has lasted forever. What makes you think America will be the first?

All things come to an end. America is nearing the end of it's natural lifespan.

I included it to show that they're capable of wearing their pants like humans when whites expect them to. They would still be well-behaved, if it hadn't been for the Jews shaming whites out of lynching every thousandth one of them. Look again at that pic; that's how well it worked back then – enough to make a classroom full of niggers look and act civilized.

Every nonwhite needs to be forcefully expelled from the US. Any immigration restriction is a stopgap maneuver.

So you sit on a riding lawnmower instead of hiring spics. Good for you kike. I use a push mower. Gives me a bit of extra exercise.

In that case, why are we even trying. Lets all just surrender immediately and let our nations die because all things come to an end.
/s

When an empire is flooded with races different from the one that founded it, its collapse is greatly accelerated. Who woulda thunk.

Pic 2 today.

Even those are seriously stretching the meaning of "Empire" for most of their lifespan. Exceptionally few can truly claim more than three centuries of unquestioned hegemony.

Fucking this

Yo if you are still around you need to do this. Their is massive potential that you could remove quite literally hundreds of thousands of dollars of wasted tax dollars by getting their info then reporting it to ICE.

Do you fight for the American Empire, or do you fight for the white race?

get a hidden camera and take video of the dox

And the same scene, just turned a bit to the right and looking in the opposite direction. Note the drunk nigger blocking traffic and yelling.

Does anyone else see the Pepe outline on the ground with the blood smear as his hand?

Damn, this thread is a crazy kind of proof that no one but newfags and normies bother to post on chans anymore.

Great news! Why? Because all illegals will collect themselves in Commiefornia, saving ICE the trouble of looking for them in other states.

Minefields and wire. Cheaper and the corpses and bleached bones eliminate the need for a signage budget.

Too easily avoided with metal detectors. Just do it like hungary, two to three barbwire fence plus movement sensors. Through sensors they'll always be detected when crossing and border patrol can quickly catch up with a vehicle even if they manage to cross. Also cheaper, easier to maintain and more durable than concrete/minefield.

I prefer automated machine guns overlooking the minefield, but it's a good start anyway.

That is incorrect. You should read up on this more. Also, it isn't like paco, ching pow and akmed are going to the mine detector store in TJ before they jump.

t. Armyfag that's done a good bit of demining

If i remember correctly all mines must be made out of metal according to the UN, which would make them detectable. And while paco won't get a detector himself, uncle smuggler juan might. But well, no one says you can't also include mines on top of the fences and sensors, although hungary showed it's probably not needed.

Seriously? The Germans made non-metal mines in WWII.

Uhh. The Civil War started because multiple Northern states in the Union were violating the established trade and slave laws. The North was literally stealing niggers from the South.

That is incorrect.

Another one (the AT variant)

The only reason people want California to be split up is so the Bay Area has more control over what it does, the people there don't give a fuck about what the people up north think.

The Brits in an act of desperation had to "rely" on dog to try t find these mines…The dogs were for morale they could find these things apparently.

And now we can't give the fucking things away

Again, i am aware of their existence, BUT according to (((International law))) they're illegal in warfare, so they can't be legaly used in borders. In fact, if not for the kikes forcing crooked conditions, we would have long blasted subhumans with all kinds of bioweapons, lasers and other energy weapons to oblivion, but obviously that's counterproductive for them. Kikes need to be driven out and our population deprogrammed before we can even think of using that shit.

Our M.O. was to get the UNkikes to supply us with expendable pakis and bengalis to probe the area one square inch at a time. Everything else is pretty limited in effectiveness, and this only works when there is no enemy threat. The Brits were pretty much fucked.

anyway its more than doable

I think the US would be able to get way with ignoring international law provided we had law makers with balls.

warfare =/= border security
Also, fuck the UN. What are they gonna do, stop taking funding in protest?

First seize the US soil their buildings are currently in then kill/deport everyone inside. Finally stop all funding. problem solved.
The US has a sizeable amount of nukes that could hold inspire a lot of terror (against would be adversaries) if the US's power was used correctly and also if the armed forces were uncucked.Therefore no one could really boss the US around particularly when it came to internal issues that wouldn't affect other important nations (russia,etc.).

Commiefornia should just secede, I'm sick of them being our problem.

Oy vey I bet this backbreaking labour reminds you of the struggle your ancestors went through in the WORKED-TO-DEATH-CAMPS?

Even if somehow it gets passed and the US ignores the rules, which you know won't happen right now, shot or shredded mexicans would be primetime propaganda material for kikes. If a few dead mudslime children already has such an effect on normalfags, what do you think those kind of images would do? It's simply unrealistic to happen before kikes are defeated and our population deprogrammed before beaners and others get the correct treatment.

something like almost half of the usa's international trade goes through commiefornia ports. it's pretty important

How come some random Kentucky county clerk got arrested for not signing a fag marriage certificate because she was breaking federal law, but the entire state of California can break federal laws with no consequences?

Good question. That's a useful legal precedent.
It's be terrific if Trump's "calm before the storm" isn't about him invading Syria or Iran, but rather California.

No, they should attempt to and get slaughtered in the resulting civil war

The land is American soil and will stay that way. It's the people living there everyone would be better off without.

It's not going to last forever, and there is nothing any man can do to prevent it. Hegemony cannot last. The sooner you come to terms with that, the better.

Forward looking solutions involve carving out white nations from the remains of America, as well as shoring up the security of whites in (current) satellite states of America.

Let's look at what they do about North Korea shooting border crossers…
Oh, that's right, they do nothing.

I think Cali probably could win their own civil war, lots of rich Jews live there and they'd sure as fuck use that money to arm rebels.
The real question is if California would survive very long considering the US would probably place a complete trading blockade on them.

Same exact experience here in the norcal
Bay Area.

LA in the eighties was fantastic. You could easily park your car anywhere on Sunset Blvd or Hollywood Blvd. feed the meter and have a look around. It was a white paradise with only a sprinkling of diversity here and there. To find the spics you had to go all the way over to near downtown and they had a mall area that was a kind of Mexi-town decorated for tourists with restaurants staffed by well-behaved abeulitas who worked hard to entertain the tourists. Compton and area was like a bombed out hellhole, seemingly abandoned until you spot the nigger eyes from inside of their ruinous homes. Passive as fuck too, though I only went there once when I took a wrong exit.

One exception is the kikes. I took a wrong bus one day and ended up on Fairfax in W. LA which was swarming with orthodox kikes. I was too young to know what/why. Also met many Israelis working in high end shops/galleries on Melrose, not obviously orthodox but snobbish and rude as hell. Never met a Jew my entire life until I moved to LA for school.

And 58 billoin in debt with no capacity to pay it off and only a functional state because of dollar reserve status and American credit.

Cicil war started because Lincoln was illegally elected.

DELETE THIS

Don’t forget that the Canadian border is pretty much unguarded completely. I saw for myself up in Vermont. There are roads that run along the border. No fence of any kind. I think people usually say to themselves, ‘meh it’s Canada what’s so bad about them?’ But I don’t like the looks of Canada now and in the future.

if you're anything like the douchebag who lives next door, you only cut your lawn when you have company coming over - until then it's fucking tropic world asia teeming with mosquitos that your little "bug zapper" does absolutely nothing to (but kills all the midges which the birds eat)

for someone who hates the son of god you people sure love throwing yourselves up on the cross at every opportunity

I don't think so, bub. No fuckin' way.

Possibly something good to come out of this is that scared illegals will move to Cali and out of our states. Once they are all in one location it'll be a lot easier to round them up as the majority of ICE's efforts can be concentrated there and not spread out.

Reported.

Gee these fucking Pedos and robots in your picture must be the niggers friends

eat shit, nigger-lover

The practical aspect of the Wall is that it creates an entire bureaucracy of maintenance and operation. Every border towns ICE agencies will need government funding, this will be the thing that will elect local and state politicians once it is in place. The shitlibs, commies and jews want to stop the subsidization of American farming because it is a white industry, but they can't because of all the local politics surrounding it. The Wall will have a similar effect on immigration

San Diego has like 7 different military bases, it's not going anywhere even if CA did secede.

As an autist I actually like the isolationist and impersonal nature of asians. Can't stand when random whites and niggers try to talk to me in public, I just want to be left alone. Protip for other CAfags, Asian grocery stores have much lower prices for everything. Also that ethnic cleansing book is dumb because it focuses almost solely on a theoretical one dimensional black-vs-white conflict and completely ignores jews, foreign countries, other races, and other factors. Worth a read for some interesting concepts but not really thorough enough to be a manual.

It's actually full of jews, pakis, and section 8 niggers. There are a ton of jewish community centers there and half the stuff at UCSD is named after jews. I think some user said the whites moved to Del Mar after being bought out of La Jolla real estate by jews a few decades ago and supposedly they still hold a grudge.

Fuck asian groceries. Fucking communist layout and that of products. With none of my people around me. Nope. There's a reason prices are lower in non-white areas, cause whites always move to the good areas and have to pay a little extra in shitskin taxes to achieve white comfort.

Wonderous repetive digits fellow surf nazi.
Live not far from MacArthur Park. Beaners, beaners everywhere.

With the length of the Canadian border, I'd say annexation sounds like a much more sound border plan. Special status for their subsequent territories/states for a few centuries until we get them to vote it away. The calm before the storm… it's not felt very calm for a while.

The first priority of any army is always to secure the borders of your country against invasion.

Most of the bureaucracy of treating Canada like a privileged territory is already in place. They get to go through the U.S. Citizens line at customs while all other countries have to go through the line for foreigners, the border is pretty much open with no problems, they speak the same languages without any significant accent (many people in the northeast even speak French as a first or second language), their currency is in circulation with ours because it looks the same, etc. If it wasn't for their recent immigration problems they'd be from the same genetic stock as Americans, too, and without our nigger infestation. I don't think there would be any problem with annexation aside from even more difficulty governing extremely large territories.

In Michigan, Canadian currency is just as good as US currency. But I went to Texas and somehow got a canadian dime as change, then without knowing it was Canadian went to spend it somewhere else and the femspic picked it out and handed it back to me "we can't accept this" with a scornful face. It was pretty ridiculous.

The white race, obviously. To me America is just one part of a greater European Empire. According to you, we should just let our race die because all good things come to an end.

there needs to be some divine retribution against the state.

I want to believe.

Hmm

You are so stupid you're bringing down the white race's collective iq to something closer to the wetbacks.

We should spam this on social media so people think this is an actual event and scare tons of lefties.

We did. Mexico's been shitting up North America since before Spain got tired of managing them.