Telltale Games uses image of dead Russian ambassador in their game

Sorry to be a faggot and crosspost this from Holla Forums, but I just saw it and thought it could use some more attention, especially since it involves gaming/MSM and the muh Russian narrative

Basically:

archive.is/ly5Nj - Brote's tweet
archive.is/8RzGu - Kotaku article
archive.is/6rK7E - Eurogamer article

>>>Holla Forums13531557

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wolfenstein/status/916075551382585344
youtube.com/watch?v=-HI_g_p0gTY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you lost? there is no MUH PR DO NOTHING BUT CLAIM CREDIT FOR HULK HOGAN'S LAWSUIT VICTORY thread. This isn't Holla Forumseddit. Slide thread.

What's the outrage about?

I don't get it. So what?

…So?

someone post the Mass Effect 3 fiasco .jpg

Hahaha This is too funny. I knew Telltale was shit but not to this extent. Funny how testers/devs played this shit and nobody went:"Man this is just really lazy." game industry is such a joke nowadays.

I was sitting on the fence about making it. Delete it with my apologies if you feel it doesn't belong here; like I said I thought this could be pushed into something larger.

Incompetent devs continue to lower the bar, people point and laugh at them.

Since it involves Russia, however, it can be used as a point of friction / propaganda if pushed into normalfags' view. At the very least, it could be possible to drive another pozzed gaming company into the ground, which in theory means one less (((game studio))) pushing leftist narratives

Nah, I think I see what's going on here. It's a marketing gimmick, right? Put some "controversial" image into your shitty walking simulator, "leak" the hot news to all the faggot gaming sites like Kotagu and get boatloads of shekels worth of advertising for a couple of days.

Again, what are you talking about?

Telltale has always been trash.

Checked

There's no way that this was accidental, it's obviously some kike or useful idiot trying to antagonize Russia/Russians in a small, petty, and ultimately pointless way because they believe the DNC's excuse-making about 2016's election. Big surprise, developers of wannabe movies are lefty faggots.

>Since it involves Russia, however, it can be used as a point of friction / propaganda if pushed into normalfags' view. At the very least, it could be possible to drive another pozzed gaming company into the ground, which in theory means one less (((game studio))) pushing leftist narratives

I was thinking the same. However, I honestly believe a hardcore leftist SJW at Telltale Games knew that this was the assassinated Russian ambassador, and decided to use the picture because "HAHAHAHA FUCK RUSSIA, CAUSE THEY HELPED DRUMPF STEAL THE ELECTION FROM HILLARY!" So they use the picture, not only to make themselves feel good that there was a Russian ambassador assassinated, but also to mock the Russians by saying "ha we're using a picture of your assassinated evil white ambassador!"

Hey Latvia-kun, how's that "documentary" about Putin piloting migrant NGO ships going? Did you get the shekels you requested for the CGI?

I feel like I remember hearing about this tbh. Sentence summary please?

or could be just some lazy dev that couldn't give two shits and wanted a paycheck.

I had a laugh, fuck these assmad faggots. there's maybe 3 interesting threads anyway

If this were stock models there'd be a reason to think that was the case, but there's actually no reason to believe that this is apolitical.

I never played telltale games cause I found interactive movies a shitty idea for games + the graphics are ass.

But how is Telltale games doing anyhow? Is it pozzy shit like Andromeda? Or neutral?

I tried playing their walking dead thing. It was really, really, really boring, that's all I know.

Leftists Gleefully anticipate a game about killing YT
twitter.com/wolfenstein/status/916075551382585344

Training the younger generation to be totally okay with pulling the trigger on anyone who defends western civilization.

well, true. But it could also be that the stock models have watermarks, and he's laying on a white / neutral background which makes it easier for cropping.

At least they make it clear they're producing blatant propaganda.

I still find their swastika imagery offensive and thus should be removed :^)

and it's one of the games where you get to play as the bad guy destroying a safe and harmonious society

Telltale "Games"

telltale makes some pretty good games though,, perhaps a little SJW , but still good stuff nonetheless

Bold claim coming from the shittiest most normalfag-friendly board aside from Holla Forums. Do you think I don't see all the boomers posting that stick out like a sore thumb? Enjoy your turkroach BO banning you for wrongthink.

Even if what you said is true, it doesn't change the fact that Holla Forums gg thread faggots let an lolcow tranny drive the thing off a cliff and then you just sat around jacking off to your fellow "translesbians" while claiming you're responsible for Hulk Hogan's lawsuit. I can't really think of anything more cringe on this chan that that Holla Forums thread. Even the other people in Holla Forums talk shit about you behind your backs.

I don't even browse the GG thread, it's just Holla Forums shit disguised as something else. There's a fucking twitter furfag there for fucks sake.

Andromeda came out earlier this year or last year and pretty much killed the franchise and/or studio

The specific thing I think he's referencing is that Bioware photoshopped a photo of some random woman they found online and didn't credit the owner or pay them for it.

Just googled for a picture, grabbed it, edited it then slapped it in their game

OY GEVALT HOW DARE THEY PROFIT FROM NAZI IMAGERY!?!

Probably some lazy faggot didn't want to draw an original character and wanted to re use a pic on the internet of a dead guy in suit.

Normies still buy it because anyone who has sympathy towards them are EVIL and want to kill everyone! But oy vey nevermind the wars through europe and middle east pre 1850 goy :^

Ask anyone who thinks like that (nazis are prime evil) about the societal atmosphere in 1930 France , Germany, Britain and Soviet Union. They don't even have a grasp of what was going on and why things went as they did.

Leftists wants our children raped by refugees, our women working IT and our men starving to death… but comrades, respect the dead.

no wonder they are shit

youtube.com/watch?v=-HI_g_p0gTY