(((International Business News))): archive.fo/17Cnv
NY Daily News: archive.fo/txxJT

Other urls found in this thread:

uploads.im/3mU7b.jpg
youtu.be/q35KZST0Gng?t=11m12s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OY

Did the homework, pretty easy.

Don't see why anyone would get upset over this.

Oy vey

A seven foot jewish what?

Thier control is slipping.

Hans, the anti-usury horse

But would there be a offended nigger if the school asked the kids to draw a Communist mascot?

Let's make some mascots! Release you inner child. Nazi care bear? Why not ?

Oh boy.>>10720112

Its not even promoting or supporting the NatSoc party, it just simply asks the students to design a mascot based on what they were taught about it in class. I highly doubt they taught anything positive about it.

Here you go

Kek I just realized those were all women with their asses hanging out. Never change, Japan.

Here you go, Teach!

Not exactly what I call "celebrating" but sure whatever. With literally anything else in history you can sit there and play devil's advocate but (((Yahweh))) forbid these goyim do it with the NSDAP. These kids are at the perfect age too, rather than this being a homework assignment that they forget the instant it's done now they're gonna start asking questions. Way to go Yids

Nazis ready has a mascot

Doesn't Holla Forums already have a mascot too?

They did have a word though: they'd call him "a faggot"

A Jewish Recipe

uploads.im/3mU7b.jpg

Kek'd and checked.

Checked right back

That teacher's probably going to catch hell. The kikes and their good goyim are probably more afraid of Nazis now than they were in Hitler's time.
I wonder what the purpose of this was? A normalfag but non-leftist teacher wanting to have a laugh at the left calling everything that so much as breathes problematically "Literally Hitler"? Or was it some sort of covert memetic experiment, with the end result being that "Hatpi"?

Ubelievably underrated

Isn't sixth grader supposed to be 12-13 years old (not burger)?

Correct. Most kids start Kindergarten around age 5 (plus or minus a year depending on when they were born, or if they had a prior "jump start" education the previous year)

I started highschool when I was 14.

Indeed.

wew

Do I smell a new Holla Forums mascot?

No, you smell Zyklon B.

brb, gotta nazi fast.

Unchecked trips.

Dubs too.

I never said they should stop.

Nice Dubs meet Hitler Hawk

Correct. In sixth grade, I was learning and writing about the Greek culture, about their Gods and philosophy.

Now, they've got them playing with coloring books. Common Core is a hell of a drug.

Instead of pushing 'gas the joos' (which amplifies their own psyop) maybe we can meme that they were so weak that they died from insect repellant inside a leaky room with a wooden door.

That image would be better if you determined the most-popular participant in that shitty pony franchise and had it - no doubt a her - looking lovingly at the Hitler hawk.
Really get those almonds good and activated.

Little kids use "jewish" in place "jews."

holy fuck that glare at 16 seconds in, I know she might be amping up her reaction cause tv but she looked like she wanted to strangle that kid

in sixth grade i coded an ascii blackjack game in qbasic

Nice predictive programming there.

Half my tea just shot out of my nose god damnit.

Mario had a hard life.

Wonder if anyone drew Zitrone-chan…

What is an image board?

Kek I remember that. Was it a wild pokemon or did someone place it there as a joke? I wouldn't know how this shit works because I'm not a fag and never played it.

His name is Hatei. Like Hatey the Hatler. I think Hatey could be a cool meme.

it was a wild one

Are there many black people like that one? I don't like his views, but he's better than what I've seen of others.

Theres plenty of great black men, most are called Uncle Toms as they dont kowtow to democratic party.

Filtered.

Blow your fucking brains out, nigger-lover. All blacks must die.

FUCK YES, CARE BROS ARE REAL!
CARE BROS UNITE!

I tried to do a thing, idk it needs some work.

Its you kind of double niggers that drove Space Elevator away. Fuck off.

For all his talk about how great the free market is do you ever wonder why he refuses to participate in it? He's on the dole like everything other nigger, he just says some things that you find agreeable.

Big difference between accepting truth no matter who speaks it and fetishizing a subhuman over it. Don't confuse normal, healthy racial awareness as a great gift bestowed upon a man. It's just the baseline for racial health. That so many people lack it speaks to the sickness of our society not the specialty of racial theory.

Fucking newfag edge lords.
Not all blacks are niggers, just the overwhelmingly vast majority of them.
Here is muhomo'd the pedo goatfucker Ali saying don't race mix.

I don't understand why you fucking fetishists can't separate a true statement from the vehicle delivering it. Just because Ali was against race mixing in one interview doesn't mean he wasn't a fucking marxist agitator that helped facilitate some of the greatest anti white projects in United States history. You're drinking your own propaganda kool aid. That interview is a tool to bring dumbass normalfags to our side using a respected nigger as a disarming tool to accept our line of thought. You're not supposed to actually like the nigger delivering the message. You've gone native.

Not who you are replying to, but I don't really see the problem of mutual respect among separate peoples.

If Rockwell could do it, there's no reason we cant.

Our cultures don't mix, lets segregate. If you over step our boundaries it's war. You know, nations, nationalism, the whole thing.

I don't really see how calling every black a nigger that needs to hang helps our cause at all.

All it does is alienate everyone from our real message.

But by all means keep being an edgy fuck in private on an anonymous forum you fucking cowards. I've fought people you wouldn't even make eye contact with, let alone mutter a racial slur to.

There is nothing wrong with mutual respect.

Those are called above average niggers, not blacks

Was there supposed to be a raid and you two were the only ones who showed up?

just some anons with a diversity of opinion.

diversity really is shit

Cant really refute the Rockwell thing, can you?

Ever thought that maybe your whole mindset is controlled opposition?

If I put on the They Live glasses the basis of your post would be "YOU MUST SELF-CENSOR EVEN IN YOUR PRIVATE CORRESPONDENCE"

Already taken care of, although I used the freikorps flag here.
Still way better than what some random 6th grader is capable of.

If you put on your reading comprehension cap the basis of my post would be that you are a pussy that would never say any of that shit in real life, so pretending like you are some kind of revolutionary for saying nigger in private is a fucking joke and so are you.

Rockwell's approach was unsuccessful.

lol faggot

I don't really think you can call an unfinished project unsuccessful.

We'll never know what could have been.

t. bragging on an anonymous forum

Yeah sounds like Rockwell sure loved cozying up to niggers. I'm sure he had oodles of mutual respect. It's called PR you fucking idiot he said that shit so he could gain power and holocaust them. You've fallen into the cracks of believing your own exaggerated PR. Or more likely you're a nigger loving shill hoping someone like me wouldn't show up ITT.

OY vey, dey are teaching dem to recognize propaganda early!

Eat shit, cunt. Those faggot slides had no business shitting the place up.

You mean, not all niggers are black.

Stop replying to this fag.

You always have reddit for your science fiction needs.

There are a few creations from a while ago

Okay, reported. Do not post for two years.

Hello Jews.

I'm cool with this! We need to respect these people. (to newfags, Seth Rich was a Jew)

Always go hand in hand.
Anime doesn't automatically make you fit in you know.

Hello Goon. Don't you have some niggers to worship?

I wonder who could be behind this post

This is a pretty good idea. Why not do both?

Maybe I play Deus Ex too much, but he looks kinda like a cyborg.
LITERALLY MECHA-HITLER

Maybe I play Deus Ex too much, but he looks kinda like a cyborg.
LITERALLY MECHA-HITLER

Hitlario.

What do they expect was going to happen?

That's Lemonjello Johnson, the Commander of the Canadian Army.

Kek nice touch

seriously, splatter your fucking brains on the wall, kike. All blacks are niggers and they're all enemies of the white race.

I assumed she expected some kosher response to the assignment and that the kid would draw some approximation of Satan or something.

Except patting these outliers on the head like they're the fucking royal pet negroes plays right into the hands of the Marxists because it accepts their fundamental assumptions that these races can be assimilated. We all know that regression to the mean is going to hit their descendants like a hammer and their second and third generation offspring will be filling our prisons and costing our society far more than their progenitor ever generated. The Marxists aren't wrong when they beat the "immigrants don't cause crime" drum, but it is only true because for the most part first generation immigrants are the genetic lottery winners of their respective race (this has of course changed some with the more recent mass migration nonsense). Their children will not fare as well as they did.

I assumed she expected some kosher response to the assignment and that the kid would draw some approximation of Satan or something.

Except patting these outliers on the head like they're the fucking royal pet negroes plays right into the hands of the Marxists because it accepts their fundamental assumptions that these races can be assimilated. We all know that regression to the mean is going to hit their descendants like a hammer and their second and third generation offspring will be filling our prisons and costing our society far more than their progenitor ever generated. The Marxists aren't wrong when they beat the "immigrants don't cause crime" drum, but it is only true because for the most part first generation immigrants are the genetic lottery winners of their respective race (this has of course changed some with the more recent mass migration nonsense). Their children will not fare as well as they did.

Holy god damn this flood control shit is annoying. But maybe Mr Based Nigger should actually read this three times over.

Holy fuck I forgot about that.
Heracross used to do that in the show.
I don't know what's wrong with the Nips.

If you don't stop it, it spreads.

lewd

Th-thanks, doc….

Thanks, doc.

Source?

the kid probably went for a chibi style, cute tho

I want to raise a family with her

it's from a series of art/history books by Rei Hiroe (the guy that created black lagoon).

Well yeah I wouldn't call a black marker a nigger marker but a Sub-Saharan African is quintessentially a nigger. They aren't human user, they're basically wild animals, they're like parrots who can speak phrases and do actions, unknown the meaning of them.

Did you draw this?

Pic 1 is what I see if I open a # link from the main page, any thread, any time, anywhere.
Pic 2 is what I have to do to get it to load in any way. No number of refreshes or pasting to new tabs will fix it. AND IF I FUCKING HIT ENTER ON THE PAGE AT ANY POINT, EVEN AFTER DOING THAT, THE ENTIRE THREAD BLANKS AGAIN.
JIM YOU INCOMPETENT SACK OF SHIT, WHY THE FUCK IS THIS HAPPENING.

You're five million short of your quota, sad.

Nice fanart. I'm feeling some strong memetic vibes from this. Think it's worth it to start spreading it?

Rockwell. At a time pre LBJ where nigger society was somewhat managed by their own niggers with a decent enough IQ. Yes, when we imposed segregation, back then their civilization was a fairly good situation and a decent attempt at civilization. However, it was fully dependent upon rendering services to whites and black criminality. When the urbanization occurred they regressed back to the african mud age and the intellectual few started living in white neighborhoods unable to deal with the problem.

You suggesting we treat Black Panthers or BLM as equals is ridiculous. These aren't nationalist fyi, black nationalism died in the 1910's, they are all communists. Take wealth from whitey and then divide it amongst themselves.

Video related, majority of black women:
youtu.be/q35KZST0Gng?t=11m12s

why did they love bears so much? thanks for giving me more for my collection

Someone ought to draw James' old Koffing gassing the fuck out of that yiddish feline he worked with.

That's the only way they can get niggers to reliably pass at the same rate as white kids, along with hefty amounts of extra credit doing pretty much dick all. If they don't pass at the same rate, it gets treated as the teacher(s) being racist, and they get into a ton of shit with the (((school boards))) and (((superintendents))) because of the cancerous blank slate theory that gets passed around by (((certain elites))). The teachers only push for commie core because their jobs are on the line. Public education was a mistake.

Don't see how this can be a bad thing in the long run tbh. If you ask the kids to 'think about what we're celebrating' as a Nazi in the mid '30's, won't that help a few at least redpill on history?