You could be more 'Neanderthal' than you thought: Modern Europeans have TWICE as much DNA from ancient cousins than...

You could be more 'Neanderthal' than you thought: Modern Europeans have TWICE as much DNA from ancient cousins than first believed
Migrating humans interbred with Neanderthals in Europe 100,000 years ago
Genes from our ancient ancestors can still be found in modern human DNA
Study found the genomes of modern non-Africans is 1.8-2.6% Neanderthal
This is far higher than previous estimates of between 1.5 and 2.1%
The researchers found these genes play roles in our cholesterol levels, eating disorders, arthritis and other diseases today
Some modern humans have more Neanderthal DNA in their genetic make-up than first thought, a new study has found.

Research shows that between 1.8 and 2.6 per cent of the genomes of modern, non-African human populations is made up of Neanderthal DNA.

This is far higher than previous estimates of 1.5 to 2.1 per cent.

These genes play roles in our cholesterol levels, eating disorders, arthritis and other diseases today, the researchers claim.

The study follows separate research, published yesterday, which found that Neanderthal DNA can drive our smoking habits, mood swings, and skin tone.

Researchers believe the genes from our extinct cousins could have helped our ancestors to thrive as they adapted to the European continent.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4955128/Humans-TWICE-Neanderthal-DNA-thought.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4952378/Early-humans-knew-dangers-interbreeding-got-married.html
independent.co.uk/news/science/humans-came-from-africa-crete-study-australopithecus-early-fossil-a7929521.html
smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/human-evolutions-cookie-monster-oreopithecus-1657956/
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/
michaelbradley.info/books/iceman/iceman_promo.html
link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF02437240
democratic-republicans.us/images/israel-zangwill.jpg
3.bp.blogspot.com/-uewMsRsCrKg/Ulu8XbfZvkI/AAAAAAAAAZU/3fCrMETy598/s1600/White_cliffs_of_dover_09_2004.jpg
democratic-republicans.us/images/Hitler-Youth-woman.jpg
yrania.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/ruth-ruth-blanca-nordic.jpg?w=450
democratic-republicans.us/images/Kennedy-Half-Dollar-1965.jpg
democratic-republicans.us/images/kennedy_vonbraun_19may63_01.jpg
democratic-republicans.us/images/rutger-hauer.jpg
democratic-republicans.us/images/Thomas_Jefferson_red-haired-by_Charles_Willson_Peale_1791.jpg
max-pix.com/data/media/7574/Alain_Delon_04_01.jpg
democratic-republicans.us/images/cro-magnon-neanderthal.jpg
democratic-republicans.us/images/comparing-skeletons-neanderthal-and-cro-magnon1.jpg
stbrendanschool.com/WWII/Holocaust/NaziSchoolbookCompares - Aryan and Jew.jpg
democratic-republicans.us/images/Neanderthal_280_470743a.jpg
democratic-republicans.us/images/neanderthal-jews-collage.jpg
democratic-republicans.us/images/carly_simon-1.jpg
democratic-republicans.us/images/faisal_shahzad1.jpg
democratic-republicans.us/images/Yasser-arafat-1999-2.jpg
democratic-republicans.us/images/jewish-moderator-neanderthal-ron-chaya-benchetrit2.jpg
democratic-republicans.us/images/Gershom-Scholem1.jpg
democratic-republicans.us/images/Irving-Scooter-Libby.jpg
democratic-republicans.us/images/Rick-Moranis.jpg
democratic-republicans.us/images/mug_shot_of_menachem_begin_19401.jpg
democratic-republicans.us/images/begin_pm.jpg
democratic-republicans.us/images/shimon-peres.jpg
democratic-republicans.us/images/Larry-Silverstein-sloped-forehead1.jpg
democratic-republicans.us/images/obama-kissinger-801x1024.jpg
25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4kfxyPrxd1rtk0hjo1_500.jpg
jewishjournal.com/images/bloggers_auto/Irv_Rubin2_236.jpg
democratic-republicans.us/images/Ron-Hubbard.jpg
democratic-republicans.us/images/ron-hubbard-leaving-rhodesia.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mousterian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neanderthal_extinction
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aurignacian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravettian
archive.fo/3WP1a
phys.org/news/2017-10-neanderthals-didnt-red-hair.html
phys.org/news/2017-10-incest-neanderthal-woman-genome.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denisovan
siberiantimes.com/science/casestudy/news/n0711-worlds-oldest-needle-found-in-siberian-cave-that-stitches-together-human-history/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occipital_bun
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/geb.12437/abstract
youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY
gutenberg.net.au/ebooks06/0607961.txt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Earlier studies have suggested human genes involved in skin and hair biology are strongly influenced by Neanderthal DNA, but it hadn't been clear how until now.

What does schizophrenia have to do with having Neanderthal DNA exactly?

>So after the "every human started out as a nigger" meme, now we have the every white is a (((neanderthal))) meme…
>Exactly when rightwing groups like Holla Forums just pointed out how (((neanderthals))) are the possible proto-jews…
How convenient…

exactly, this board is followed very very closely by kikish media

Did incest taboo save Homo Sapiens? Early humans knew about the dangers of inbreeding and 'married' outside their families 34,000 years ago
Prehistoric humans avoided inbreeding as they knew of its dangers at least 34,000 years ago, a study has found.

They developed surprisingly sophisticated social and mating networks, and deliberately sought partners beyond their family, research suggests.

The findings could explain why modern humans proved more successful than other species, such as Neanderthals, that did not avoid inbreeding.

whata complete load of BS. Incest is good for families

Unusually for finds from this period the people found buried appear to have lived at the same time and were buried together.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4952378/Early-humans-knew-dangers-interbreeding-got-married.html

More Jewish Science to steer us away from the Cro-Magnon theory of evolution.

Look at the kikes. They have a high rate of mental illness and are closely related to the Neanderthals.

So what you fellows are telling me is when they say "Europeans" have 2.6% neanderthal DNA they're actually only testing Jewish populations?

Well it's definitely not twice as much, but whatever. Inb4 all mass shooters are white because neanderthal genes make them crazy lol. I'm guessing this applies to Asians too, right? The Han Chinese interbred with neanderthals too.

No more so than any other European.
You guys give the kikes too much credit, they are not all that different from any other white (Ashkenazim, anyway), and get all their favorable characteristics from interbreeding with Europeans.

Nice, try, kike.

Most people seem to have the idea that Neanderthals were ugly, stupid, violent savages.
I presume this is just to suggest to normies skimming the news that white people are savages.

Neanderthals left Africa about 1.7 million years ago, and after at least a million years of likely K-selected evolution became the race they were about 600,000 years ago. They had >10% more brain capacity. We know nothing about how advanced they were because the only preserved bits of their civilization are in caves. This could have been the last refuge that they desperately fled to during their final slaughter. Dimes to dollars they experienced the whole K-selected vs. r-selected shitstorm of gibs flowing up from Africa.

The neanderthal thing is an evolutionary meme anyway. Some tribes broke out and became degenerate like niggers, suffer same fate with them with their bodies degrade and turn closely into animals.
But kikes and "science professors", who get money for discoveries through generations hide the fact there were skeletons of European structured men existing before "man-monkey" skeletons, and they didn't cared to acknowledge those, or else they will lose money they gain from evolutionary kikery. Fuck, they even cover up stories about found out skeletons of giant people, who actually fucking existed.
They found few nigger-like skeletons and claimed that what the man was in times before, a cursed nation of degenerates who fucked their own children and practiced cannibalism just like abbos and africans. Those were niggers of europe, and they thankfully died, but now we have to live a lie just to justify death to all europeans.
Even if they practices their evolution theory with actual thought, not with money, they would soon acknowledged that skeletons found are not viable to proof anything, because of their age and appearances of multiple different evolutionary paths where human degraded into animal first, not evolved from animal. Those people would quickly devolve into racists because they would understand that a nigger is just as degraded human as a so called neanderthal, if not even worse.

Muslims do it, niggers do it. The only ones that are not doing it are fertile white males.

AGE OF CONSENT IS ANTI-WHITE

Take the real red pill

THE LOLI PILL

The perfect female age for giving birth to a child is 16

And by 14, they are fully developed and ready to experience. You either give them that romantic love their white bodies need or some nigger mulsim will pump and dump them.

Please stop living like you're waiting to die.

TAKE THE LOLI PILL

yes

loli is for loving not fucking. That is degenerate.

Good. This is a large part of what separates us from the niggers.

Fuck off with this shit.
Out of Africa is a (((trick))) designed to promote the "ONE RACE HUMAN RACE" garbage.

Polite sage for friendly torpost. Not all of us are part of the get-tor-banned campaign. I use it to shitpost from my office to evade corporate firewalls, for instance.

Prime age is 22-26, gas yourself faggot.

Reminder that Jews aren't white, and so they are also not descended from Neanderthal.

far too old and they have already been brainwashed and think about their careers, or have been fucking niggers and thinking about getting "cashed outside".

←——- By 30 this is what you are dealing with if you're interested in American women.

Pretty much, yes.
There is a reason there were so many stillbirths, miscarriages, complications, etc back when we were marrying our daughters off at 13 that has nothing to do with lack of modern medicine. The (white) body just isn't fucking ready for childbirth before about 20 in most cases.
Yeah. Because it's well known niggers develop earlier and produce offspring earlier. This is a direct consequence of their bring fucked pretty much from birth in Africa. Welcome to the consequences of unintended selective breeding.

Fuck off with this shit.
Yes, 'city girls' are pretty much exactly what you describe. This doesn't apply to rural girls, who are generally far more likely to be more redpilled than you are.
TL;DR: swim in shit, get covered in shit. Stop swimming in shit and move to a new pond.

I thought Holla Forums already knew that modern whites are essentially mulattoes- European Neanderthals mixed with Homo sapiens (niggers).

so you say, and even today it is not uncommon for a 25 year old female to have a miscarriage with her first pregnancy. In fact it's quite common, never reported, and given no more consideration by the medical profession than if the mother sought an abortion.

The 'ole city girl country girl tripe. With a country girl you'll send her to work part time at chick'fillet
at 16 and she get's to interact with her shift managers, customers, co-workers, niggers of all sorts, and mexican horn-dogs, all as part of her future being a rocket scientist, or future CEO, and what more often fucking occurs 80+ % of the time is she is a single mom, at 20, and if married, divorced at 24. I've seen it a million times. With a child right after high school, 1 kid maybe 2 kids by different fathers and by 30 and divorced and on their 10th sexual relationship with some male, any male, and then, in her 30's stuck in a both partners have to work lifestyle you Jews have created, in debt, car loans, credit cards, to live in that 1100 sqft apartment in suburbia working the daily 50 hour a week grind. Some life. You've basically set a young teenage waifu to a life of hardship and material prostitution. kys by 40 you're looking at some box wine drinking hardship case that can't even say hello at a Starbucks because she has so many "MEN" issues. kys again.

Ashkenazis are a mix of Khazars (which are Turkic people whom in turn always have a lot of mongoloid genes) and actual semitic jews. So no, they aren't exactly the same thing as whites.

5.7 Million year old footprints in Greece
independent.co.uk/news/science/humans-came-from-africa-crete-study-australopithecus-early-fossil-a7929521.html

9 million year old upright ape in Italy
smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/human-evolutions-cookie-monster-oreopithecus-1657956/

7.2 million year old fossils of possible human ancestor found in Greece and Bulgaria.
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/

Out of Africa is a fucking lie.

You type like a nigger, and no, your strawman doesn't represent the life of most girls on the countryside, or even any girl at all, as you seem to have pulled it out of your ass. Please, just leave. I feel dumber every time I force myself to read the shit you write.

fuck off mom. why don't you file an EEOC complain, again

I look pretty much identical to the neanderthal, height and body proportions. I've got that weird thing where like your knees go towards each other.

found the Roastie
8ch.net-wide alert issued!

the TOR poster shitting up all threads is a ROASTIE

Reminder that sub-Saharan Africans are the only group of ethnicities on Earth that don't have Neanderthal genes.

Kill yourself.

They're sitting on most of the facts because they don't want to be supportive of Eugenics.
Inevitably they'll reveal that there was no second migration out of Africa & we evolved spontaneously in different places from our Neanderthal ancestors, whereas there were more pockets of isolated Neanderthals throughout Eurasia that would later come in contact with modern humans.

Actually Africans mixed with 3 other species.

We didn't interbreed with neanderkikes. It's just a stupid fucking meme that was developed to explain away African stupidity.
The reality is that we are different species.

You are a complete moron to think there were Hebrews anywhere in Europe 25,000-50,000-75,000 years ago.

I didn't know Neanderthals smoked cigarettes and were schizophrenic. Have scientists also discovered which gene makes niggers love menthol cigarettes so much? What a bunch of bullshit.

You are a complete moron to think that the Earth is 25,000 years old.

I'll probably get banned for this, but this book is where this meme comes from

michaelbradley.info/books/iceman/iceman_promo.html

Pick one.

You imbeciles got memed a while back when you bought the bait "Jews are modern Neanderthals." Jews are much like the rest of the brown world, it is European man who is the modern Neanderthal; it is the thing which separates us from and puts us ahead of the world. Our altruistic nature is Neanderthal nature. We have the largest craniums of the humans, and Neanderthals had the largest of the hominid species.
Euro == Neanderthal
Kike != Neanderthal

Aryanderthal????

Kikeanderthal????

ever notice that Neanderthal females are never depicted with their big bare sexy titties flopping around?

All Abrahamists will swing on DOTR

user, there are more than a few Ray Cohns here.

😂👌👌

It's not just about what's here but also what isn't.

It feels like you're fighting against either a strawman of your imagination or against retards like Al Gore while believing those are the two options.

Also, believing… could it be that's just a thing that you do and project that onto others? Is it not possible for you to appreciate somethings predictive and explanatory capacity without having to make yourself an ideologue for it?

We live in the world we want to live in. Try picking up your game so that you're not just a different version of Al Gore. Belief or disbelief as an identity, who cares. You're playing a fools game.

AL GORE'S WRONG! you scream, and some day you may get your wish and the entire world believes just as you do, then what? Your real life might start there, unburdened by the bullshit you've been implanted with to trap you. More likely you'll just pick another pointless wavelength to try to hide behind.

Like the Christian who believes that Atheists are all pedo antifa dickheads or the Atheist who believes that Christians are all pedo west borough baptist dickheads, how could you ever possibly hope to understand anything that's going on here if you're stuck in that dichotomy?

———————
Lo! I am come to autumn,
When all the leaves are gold;
Grey hairs and golden leaves cry out
The year and I are old.

In youth I sought the prince of men,
Captain in cosmic wars,
Our Titan, even the weeds would show
Defiant, to the stars.

But now a great thing in the street
Seems any human nod,
Where shift in strange democracy
The million masks of God.

In youth I sought the golden flower
Hidden in wood or wold,
But I am come to autumn,
When all the leaves are gold.

Al Gore didn't invent evolution. That is literally what the evolutionary worldview believes. If you want Terra worship, then worship Terra, don't buy into horseshit.

Their (((evidence))) is pushing neander from the white man into the asian's panties.
What a coincidence.

Picture this, it's year 68,371bc in ancient Croatia and you are an anatomically modern european male who has been stuck in your winter cave for the past 4 months.
All the while you've been honoring the nofap pledge you made on Holla Forums many months earlier.
You walk out of your cave on the first warm day of spring and you encounter this Neanderthal hottie.
Question, do you and her get down to some serious racemixing in your furs???

Um excuse me, the real question is… Is she nice?

Always bet on neanderthal

I've never seen a female neanderthal, so idk.

The American Museum of Natural History has a display of a topless female neanderthal and her breasts are depicted as floppy disgusting roastie hangers. Very deneanderthalhumanizing.

Isn't that literally my point?

You never seen Sarah Silverman?

I've seen much higher numbers before, and I really don't care what anyone still pushing the out of africa shit has to say on the topic.
unless I need a story for how dystopian britain is these days, no.

I heard from creationists that the Neanderthal skeleton is just an old man with arthritis and that they are covering up the giant skeletons.

My IQ is pretty high. I have a similarly shaped/sized skull. Elongated, occipital bun, 24.5 inches in circumference.
I don't buy the caveman meme.

Don't buy the big head = smarter meme. That was pushed by kikes to further their own big-headed neander agenda. There are other animals with large brains and even more folds yet we are still on top and they are dying out.

link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF02437240

But I agree there are other factors. We do apparently also get out fatty brains, rich in glial cells, from our neanderthal heritage.

as long as she had pert tits, a nice ass, and a hairy bush I'd keep her captive in my cave to make sure the race mixing was successful.

I'm waiting for an octopus to start breathing air. When that happens we are fucked.

Europeans are a unique species and mulattos and mestizos are nothing more than human Mules

NEANDERTHAL MASTER RACE
EFFEMINATE HOMO SAPIEN FAGGOT FUCKBOYS GET OUT

Female Neanderthals had trouble giving birth to Homo sapien babies if I recall correctly. It was Neanderthal men giving sapien women the D.

actually I think the opposite is true, Homo sapien females have a more complex (difficult to birth) pelvic structure.

If Neanderthals were still around today, they would be classified as a different race and not as a different species for political reasons.

In this context, "complex" doesn't mean more prone to failure. Neanderthal birth was far simpler and didn't have as many features to prevent stillborn babies or death of the mother, whereas Homo sapien birth entailed a twist of the baby to ensure it was positioned better, among other things. There's also genetics at play. IIRC Neanderthals were Rh-Negative and Homo sapiens were Rh-Positive meaning it would cause Rh Incompatibility if the child with a Neanderthal mother was Rh-Positive.

I have personally contacted Svante Pääbo from the Max Planck Institute and asked him if they knew what the rh factor of the Neanderthal specimens examined was. Here is the answer I received, "the Denisova and Altai Neandertal are homozygous for the ancestral “A” variant at position 25629943 on chromosome 1 that determines rhesus type in modern humans. This variant means that both are likely rhesus positive".

Nice try schlomo

It's what I remembered, as I said. BTW almost every time Svante Paabo is brought up without explaining how Europeans have Neanderthal DNA, it's the work of a "NeanderKike" shill.

you're a nazi!

You best be joking.

And?

except what really plays a role in those negative conditions is exactly the processed "post modern" chemical added additive "Food(tm)" pushed on the "post modern" consumer and not eating like they did in 1890.

Looks like Maraih Carry. KEK botox gives the neanderthal look

pdf?

Reminder that these pictures are manufactured and presented like this to fit an (((agenda))).

These are more of examples of Neanderthal features.

>>>/bog/

I'm hesitant to put myself above 115-120 IQ and don't really buy the caveman meme either. But who knows, if the big head people reemerge maybe Cleve was right after all.

Aren't these the very same guys who've been proven to add random ethnicities to your results? I wouldn't trust that, honestly.

lol

I really like how the kikes invading anthropology doubled down on that lie less than two weeks after the discovery of Graecopithecus freybergi. We get our huge piece of "fuck you niggers" evidence and the kikes immediately come out with some other bullshit proving G. freybergi came from a nigger or some other ridiculous shit.

If Holla Forums thinks jews are neanderthals, does that mean jews are just getting revenge at huwhites for being rapefugees?

Yeah, they gave me .01% mongol and .05% jew

It's clearly a photoshopped picture of Shakira.

There are multiple videos of identical twins taking the test and getting different things. I.e, the first twin would get something like 5% asian while the other would get 2% south african. And it also seems that no matter who takes it, there's always those little random percentages added in to 'diversify' things I guess.

that neanderthal and human migration dating is much closer to the truth
very good, we arent 30-45k related to most other races, but at least 100k and there are many lesser hominid influences in our dna from interbreeding in low population times especially

its sad how many fall for forced memes that have no factual basis
kikes are nonwhite and have little neanderthal dna that wasnt stolen along with european dna when they mixed with europeans

Jews have fucked up genes because they kept it in the family for generations. All that greed made them look the way they do. Of course they will have massive health and mental illnesses compared to someone who is not heavily inbred.

they gave me 100% European…

And Neanderthal's no longer exist…

It's just statistical error. The genome is too complicated to determine 100% a human's origins, and minor mutations within a person's lifetime could complicated things.
There is also probably an a margin of error in their measurements as well.
So you could probably safely ignore small admixtures as 'possible' but with a large error bar.
Now if it tells you that you are 85% African, then you should probably look in the mirror and think about whether you have been deluding yourself your whole life.

Been debunked numerous times.

I thought the neanderthals were just primitive savages?

Accounting for my torposts while at the office:

and

Pretty much, yeah. Back then, there weren't much in the way of records kept. Especially not of something that would have been considered private at the time, unlike today where they try to keep track of that shit if you go to a hospital with it.

It's not tripe.
t. live inna woods.
black pill much?

Seriously, dude. Put the black pills down. I promise, once you move out of the cities, it's not nearly as bad. Yes, there are some affected by degeneracy (just as there are some decent women in cities), but for the most part they're not. This is MGTOW-tier bullshit.

Roastie?
Yeah, this looks like a bot. Or an idiot.

I know something was going on when they started portray neanderthals as blond whites, this in a time when everything is nigger.

They know from DNA they had thick black gorilla skin
The hole in the skull for the optic nerve is enlarged that means they where nocturnal, their general apparent would be more alien then any ape today.

How do you just move to the countryside? If you live far you'd have to commute like 1 hour and a half to go to your job, I can't assume there are a lot of jobs in the country side.

>(((darwinism)))

Wrong Holla Forums OP. Aryanists and Cro-magnons only.

Famous US Jewish author Israel Zangwill, who promoted the idea of a “melting pot” of races:
democratic-republicans.us/images/israel-zangwill.jpg

In comparison to Classic Cro Magnon faces in modern Europeans and Americans with upright foreheads, straight up like the White Cliffs of Dover…..
3.bp.blogspot.com/-uewMsRsCrKg/Ulu8XbfZvkI/AAAAAAAAAZU/3fCrMETy598/s1600/White_cliffs_of_dover_09_2004.jpg
….and slightly receding mouths and strong chins:
democratic-republicans.us/images/Hitler-Youth-woman.jpg
yrania.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/ruth-ruth-blanca-nordic.jpg?w=450

John Kennedy, as depicted in profile on the 1965 quarter-dollar coin, with truly perfect Cro Magnon features. (Ireland, home of all his ancestors, has or had until recently, by virtue of its location on the edge of Europe, the most stable Cro Magnon genetics of any European country.)
democratic-republicans.us/images/Kennedy-Half-Dollar-1965.jpg

President Kennedy with German aristocrat and brilliant rocket scientist Wernher von Braun. The chin juts out, as much or more than the mouth:
democratic-republicans.us/images/kennedy_vonbraun_19may63_01.jpg

Dutch actor Rutger Hauer:
democratic-republicans.us/images/rutger-hauer.jpg

This man is a latter-day Cro-Magnon, Thomas Jefferson:
democratic-republicans.us/images/Thomas_Jefferson_red-haired-by_Charles_Willson_Peale_1791.jpg

French movie star Alain Delon:
max-pix.com/data/media/7574/Alain_Delon_04_01.jpg

Cro magnon (white) and neanderthal (Jewish)skeletons:
democratic-republicans.us/images/cro-magnon-neanderthal.jpg

democratic-republicans.us/images/comparing-skeletons-neanderthal-and-cro-magnon1.jpg

Pictorial depiction:
stbrendanschool.com/WWII/Holocaust/NaziSchoolbookCompares - Aryan and Jew.jpg

A reconstructed neanderthal face and body:
democratic-republicans.us/images/Neanderthal_280_470743a.jpg

Many Jews…….both sephardic and khazarian/ashkenazic:
democratic-republicans.us/images/neanderthal-jews-collage.jpg

Note especially the protruding mouth of Lady Gaga, lower-left, and (below) that of 1960s singer Carly Simon:
democratic-republicans.us/images/carly_simon-1.jpg
….and yet Arabs. Armenians and other Middle Easterners ALSO have this neanderthal gene.

The Times Square bomber from Pakistan, Faisal Shahzad:
democratic-republicans.us/images/faisal_shahzad1.jpg

Yassir Arafat, founder and head for decades of the PLO:
democratic-republicans.us/images/Yasser-arafat-1999-2.jpg

A French Jew and synagogue president: note the fireplug body, protruding mouth and sloped forehead:
democratic-republicans.us/images/jewish-moderator-neanderthal-ron-chaya-benchetrit2.jpg

German-Jewish Kabbalah writer Gershom Scholem:
democratic-republicans.us/images/Gershom-Scholem1.jpg

Scooter Libby, Dick Cheney chief of staff:
democratic-republicans.us/images/Irving-Scooter-Libby.jpg

So you're saying ayy lmaos are descended from neaderthals?

I think that's a lie too. They most likely fucked themselves to death via heavy interbreeding. Who would want to fuck an ugly thing like

If anything, the neanderthals were probably the rapists.

Who cares, as long as we're not related to niggers it's okay

Actor Rick Moranis:
democratic-republicans.us/images/Rick-Moranis.jpg

Menachem Begin as a young man in 1940……
democratic-republicans.us/images/mug_shot_of_menachem_begin_19401.jpg

Begin as cabinet minister:
democratic-republicans.us/images/begin_pm.jpg

Shimon Peres:
democratic-republicans.us/images/shimon-peres.jpg

Larry Silverstein:
democratic-republicans.us/images/Larry-Silverstein-sloped-forehead1.jpg

Henry Kissinger:
democratic-republicans.us/images/obama-kissinger-801x1024.jpg

Compare:
25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4kfxyPrxd1rtk0hjo1_500.jpg

neanderthalic like the “Jewish Defense League” head Irv Rubin:
jewishjournal.com/images/bloggers_auto/Irv_Rubin2_236.jpg

Half-Jew Ron Hubbard, founder of Scientology:
democratic-republicans.us/images/Ron-Hubbard.jpg

Note Hubbard’s profile (sloping forehead and protruding mouth), short neck and the fire-hydrant body shape:
democratic-republicans.us/images/ron-hubbard-leaving-rhodesia.jpg

Shakira.

2% seems like nothing but it's actually a lot. Not much more than that is what separates us from chimps. Any biologist/geneticist knows the distance between humans and niggers?

I seriously hope you cavemen don't do this

Yes. That's because altruism was an advantage in homogeneous societies, where you could trust your neighbours and obtain a shared benefit by cooperation.
Now, your neighbour might very well be a kike or a nigger. So trusting them is negative to your own fitness.

Doublepost but this is what we are being taught in genetics classes.

Imkampfy?

Stop right there Kike. Migrating niggers interbred with Neaderthals and spread throughout the world. Sub Saharan niggers are not human by definition if they lack the Neaderthal DNA the EVERY other hominid on this planet has. No they are just niggers

Perhaps ratio of brain mass to body mass is the/a key.

plz2gif unpozzed researchers on this topic. Thank you.

You demodernize yourself and face to rural living.

< :(

Yes, I have observed this as well, user. If a 2 percent separates us from chimps, what does 2-5 percent do between "humans"? Have some pics potentially related, I haven't had the chance to fully investigate them all.

Nehanderhals aren't kikes, god fucking damnit
Nehanderthals had high IQ and had all characteristic now considered european (for instance, they were the first to domesticate dogs, 130.000 years ago)
Darwinism is the basis of national socialism. I'm so tired of cointelpro

Natsoc = Darwinism
Darwinism =/= Natsoc

Nice try though.

Catering to your oh-so-fragile sensibilities doesn't matter to anyone, kike.

This just goes to show that Neanderthals never actually went extinct. They simply evolved into us. They evolved into humans. If only dindus had done the same.

TIL I like neanderthal chicks

The "neanderthal=kike" was pushed heavily by a small number of possible shills here and took off (here). The evidence has always been that everybody but nogs has neanderthal. There's nothing special about kikes relating to this. They have their physical deformities for other reasons.

Nah, just genuine schizophrenic retards.

what ever they come from has low light conditions

I wouldn't though Neanderthal is probably more intelligent than emotionally crazed niggers.

WE WUZ NEANDETHALSQ
I think Varg is right about this and most hings, but I can't resist a good meme!

What the fuck did Imkampfy do to this board…?

My intuition is that neanderthal had high IQ, altruistic behavior, and were more autistic than sapiens. They lived in very small population, during an ice age, which means that they had limited social interactions (autistic), lived in small tribes of related individuals with extremely small population density (altruistic), and had to scrape every bit of resource from the environment to survive (high IQ, efficient).
Now, when sapiens arrived, probably during a warm period, the genetic mixing occured giving birth to modern Europeans with 2-3% neanderthal genes. It's likely that the more recent ice age 10000 years ago selected once again for the same traits that Neanderthal had (IQ, etc…). Both the neanderthal genes and the last glaciations are why Europe (especially northern Europe) has lots of good autistic engineers and had so much technological progress in modern history.

So why didn't they survive except through expression in kikes more than other mutts?

They are a religion and a race, goy.

NEANDERTHALS ARE WHIIIIIITE!!!

Schizophrenia is linked to high IQ

He said Neanderthal, not refrigerator

Christcucks swing on DOTR, Jeremiah!

Fuck off with calling everybody who thinks differently than you a fucking shill you stupid faggot. People didn't push anything, ethnic ashkenazi jews have the highest percentage of neanderthal DNA.

Kikes are likely Neanderthal/Denisovan mutts, and the combination of the Euro creative mind and the Asian ant-colony mind probably results in these stunted, strongly socially-savvy psychopaths we call Khazars.

I swear half those posters are underaged mormon kids.

lmao, you are one cucked motherfucker

No. Kill yourself faggot

The fuck are you on about?

One day the 'Thal will rise from his bunker and once again rule the Earth.

Why do you fedoras argue like kikes?

Are humans the true niggers?

No, we're Cro-Magnon.

Anything non-European isn't human.

That would be our Cro-Magnon DNA.
He didn't do anything, this is how it was before that faggot showed up. Darwin proposed a false reality, and was proven wrong countless times. Darwinian Evolution is a fucking joke compared to the reality of evolution and how rapidly it can occur.

Notice how this thread is a majority of retards and shills going on and on about Neanderthals, with no mention of the Cro-Magnon. That is because Cro-Magnon DNA cannot be refuted, and it is an established fact, one intentionally avoided and ignored by Jewish controlled science. It is a slap in the face of the out of Africa theory.

Claim, claim, claim, claim; no source. Darwinian evolution can occur very quickly and over time depending on the circumstances. I suggest you read more on the topic before you blare nonsense.

Try not sounding like a Jew next time you post.

They also found cro-mag DNA going back even further indicating they spent time alongside neander for a lot longer than they originally presented. The old graphic BTFOing out of africa theory needs an update.

Hope you evolve a strong neck for DOTR.

user, that picture you posted is retarded

I have read Clan of the Cave Bear and the rest of the Earths Children series of novels by author Jean Auel and I think it happened exactly as depicted in the novels (except the nigger parts).

The time frames for human development are vast. Forty years ago most people simply believed the (((Christian bible))) as to mankind's history and development.
Sadly, with more people having disposed of this kike abomination we still have nofap.
The truth is much more remarkable.

Mousterian period
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mousterian

Neanderthal extinction hypotheses
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neanderthal_extinction

Aurignacian Culture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aurignacian

Gravettian Culture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravettian

Today is the perfect day to get you little white waifu pregnant, go for it!

No it isn't, she won't be ovulating for another week.

i have fallen for the k-selection meme so i'm holding off until i have better resources along with a virgin with genetics equal to or greater than mine
also are you that guy who says nofap is kike propaganda from early christian times or something like that? if so pls delet

You sure are a subhuman retard. Cromagnons are the natural evolution of nehanderthals. The highest populations with nehanderthal blood in the whole world are found in tuscany, sardinia, and indoeuropean people. This is a fact.
During the ice age the nehanderthals migrated from north to south and mixed with sapiens, probably a breed similar to khoisans. Not niggers. Is a fact that there were whites in egypt since at minimum 20.000 years ago. It is a fact that europeans have the highest admixture to nehanderthals. It is a fact that most culture of that period is under the sea, since the sea level was 30 meters less deep than today. You are a kike shill, and I hope you die.
We are not niggers. Out of afriva is bullshit. Evolution is real

no idea who you're referring to.
maybe you'll live forever, maybe you'll die later today.
It's never wise to wait when it comes to creating your heirs.

>(((Out of Africa)))
Thanks, OP, now i know it's kosher """""findings""""".
Rude sage.

yes, yes
you wuz kangs n sheeit
we've heard this many times already

archive.fo/3WP1a

no idea who you're referring to.
maybe you'll live forever, maybe you'll die later today.
It's never wise to wait when it comes to creating your heirs.

Not implying anything, I'm flat out saying it. Neander=kike. Eat shit moshe.

kek

archive.fo/3WP1a

You are quite the independent thinker, user.

Damn, it looks like the site turned into a buggy mess. Again.

Neanderthals didn't give us red hair but they certainly changed the way we sleep

Geneticists have now firmly established that roughly two percent of the DNA of all living non-African people comes from our Neanderthal cousins.
It's difficult to imagine why our early ancestors would have mated with them. Neanderthals were a different species to us after all, and the thought of it seems distasteful to us today.
Hindsight is a wonderful thing of course, and armed with so few facts about the circumstances surrounding this interspecies dalliance, we mustn't be too quick to judge.
Still, scientists are learning a great deal now about how active this Neanderthal DNA is in our bodies and the role that it might be playing in determining how we look and behave as well as our susceptibility to certain diseases.
One of the very first features suggested as having a Neanderthal origin was red hair. A set of Neanderthal genes responsible for both light hair and skin colour was identified by geneticists more than a decade ago and linked to human survival at high latitude, light poor, regions like Europe.
Because the Neanderthals had lived in Europe for several hundred thousand years, it was reasoned that natural selection gave them light skin and hair colour helping to prevent diseases like rickets from occurring.
But as is so often the case in science, the situation is far more complicated than most of us would have imagined. Red hair wasn't inherited from Neanderthals at all. It now turns out they didn't even carry the gene for it!
Red hair is a uniquely human feature, according to a new study by Michael Danneman and Janet Kelso of the Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology and published in the The American Journal of Human Genetics.

Read more at: phys.org/news/2017-10-neanderthals-didnt-red-hair.html

No signs of incest in new Neanderthal woman genome

A complete genetic analysis of a Neanderthal woman whose remains were found in a cave in Croatia shows no apparent incest in her ancestry, contrary to a previous specimen, researchers said Thursday.
As only the second Neanderthal to undergo full, high-quality genome sequencing, the findings in the journal Science offer a broader picture of our extinct ancestors, and also uncovered 16 new Neanderthal gene variants that were passed on to modern humans.
The results confirm some things that were already known, including that Neanderthals lived in small, isolated populations and inter-bred with Homo sapiens who had migrated north from Africa.
The latest genome comes from a Neanderthal woman who lived about 52,000 years ago in what is today Eastern Europe.
Until now, the only high-quality Neanderthal genome came from an individual in the Altai mountains of Siberia, dating back about 122,000 years.
The Altai Neanderthal's genes showed that her parents had been related, perhaps on the level of half-siblings or an aunt-nephew or uncle-niece pairing.
"The Altai Neanderthal lived in a small group of close relatives—and was the kid of close relatives—and many people thought that this was the typical Neanderthal behavior," said Marcia Ponce de Leon, collection curator and senior lecturer at the Anthropological Institute and Museum, University of Zurich.
However, the present study shows that Neanderthals from the area of Vindija, Croatia, "lived in much more open groups, probably similar to what we know from modern hunter-gatherers," she told AFP in an email, praising the work for its "important new insights."
Neanderthals disappeared from the Earth about 35,000 years ago. Just what forced them into extinction is a mystery, but they were known to be living in relatively small groups of around 3,000 people.

phys.org/news/2017-10-incest-neanderthal-woman-genome.html

Greeks BTFO

This is an example of how assumptions, such as that genes evolved and were passed down independently, can color the "facts" instead of observing the facts independently of such bias. I am wrong though, because I do not have the piece of paper indicating my passive loyalty to such assumptions, which would be required to earn said piece of paper.

Modern "science" has become more religion than fact. It is quite sad how so few of you even realize this. Even on the rare topics that you may happen to be skeptical on, there are always many more you unthinkingly accept merely because of their "establishment" as "fact" by "experts."

get your mgtow bullshit the fuck out of here you fucking faggot. They've gotten that way because men as a whole have allowed it to happen. The kikes did it but we allowed it. And the only way to change it is be not being a fucking faggot and taking back what is yours. A woman that is worth putting in the effort to try to unbrainwash will be unbrainwashed.

sometimes we are slow

bitch ass nigga scat yo ass up outta dis hisshouse bisnatches be bisnatches

So the army of moloch really did spawn in africa. Its a shame our ancestors were too kind to annihilate them on sight.

Fine, it looks like this thread has been transformed in a Sinead shitshow by a mass of shills, and some user we'll be also dumb enough to believe it.
Last time I'll post in there. For newfags: we are not niggers. We are the descendants of the cro-magnon, the nehanderthal successor. We don't come off Africa. Europe is our ancestral fatherland. We are not niggers. Nehanderthals weren't cavemen and invented chemical mass production before the industrial age. We domesicated the wolf 130.000 years ago, and the cow 30.000 years ago. Do not believe (((their))) lies.
For you fucking shills, I'll remind you. When the day comes, we will track you kikes down till no one remains

This is correct

This is also correct. We allowed it. The true Aryan takes responsibility, even when he was conned. To place blame and pretend responsibility for acting is not yours is the position of muds.

So what do you do with a 30 year old woman who's had sex with 20 different men but still has no children? "Man up" and have children with her?

screw you ole man

Tell me, user, when was an animal evolving into a new type of animal observed?

Dump the 30 yr old. Get a younger one and start pumping out the kiddos. My wife is preggo with number 3.

No race war yet? Start having white children. Redpill your wife, redpill your kids.

On a serious note I do believe that an Atlantis-like civilization did infact inhabit the planet long before our current civilization by thousands of years. I wonder if Jews are old enough to have played a part in their fall too?

Did Jewish geo-engineering result in the biblical flood?

why?

GUISE, what if like, we evolved from neanderthals and there was no extinction event. The population instead gradually shifted into the modern Aryan race while leaving only trace elements of neanderthal genes.

It's more likely that civilizations arose, were successful, gained knowledge and control, and then were savagely destroyed by those who were not.
“History is filled with the sound of silken slippers going downstairs and wooden shoes coming up.”
―Voltaire

Biology Major here and I will be involved in an upcoming research project concerning this topic. I'll tell you guys first what the study indicates before (((anyone))) fucks with the results

0 kike blood and I have a prominent Neanderthal feature, the occipital bun. I’m 50% Baltic / 50% Central European.

Thanks, user.

But Dr. Schlomo said they wuz Black niggaz from Apefrica with nappy heads.

dont they do this with viruses and such? or does that not count?

Is autism actually neandethals?

Selective breeding in dogs and cattle?

wtf, that's shakira

A huge missing link in this discussion is the Denisovans. Who were they? What were they? There are artifacts that have been discovered that go back 50,000 - 75,000 years and for the time, in relationship to both Neanderthal and Modern Humans appear to be more technologically advanced and yet little is known about the Denisovans.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denisovan
World's oldest needle found in Siberian cave that stitches together human history
siberiantimes.com/science/casestudy/news/n0711-worlds-oldest-needle-found-in-siberian-cave-that-stitches-together-human-history/

>IT DOESN'T MATTER JUST LAUNCH IT FUCK EVIDENCE AND SHIT

This is a kike raid thread. The lack of recognition of Darwin's jewishness in this thread is disgusting.

This.

projecting there, menachem?

evidence trumps statements
If you could provide evidence of what you state, it would be better.
On the contrary, even though the "out of Africa" theory has many holes, you should (or directly are) acknowledging that europeans and africans have a common ancestor. As i stated before,
non larpers geneticists have evidence that suggest there is a common ancestor between all races, the problem is in demonstrating when we split, and how, and what consequences it had.
Niggers and humans have a common ancestor which possibly split 100.000 years ago, could be more, more data is needed. Africans are considered "modern humans" because of political motivations, but they could very well be another subspecies, or even species, but even if that is true, they have a common ancestor with the proposed ancient aryans. The problem is finding said aryans, finding africans living in the same era, and then making a better map.
This is not even a political discussion, although many scientist have fallen into biases, and even many of you just want a bold statement based on fact or not to make you feel better about your potential aryan ancestor and superiority, which then supposedly radiated Earth with its superior genes (i'm not denying this, it is possible, there is weak but existent evidence suggesting this). This is about knowing the truth. Truth is obtained by experimental data and by proposing theories that encompass all (or as much as it can) data available.

The following has some political content: but if you are so superior as you claim to be, it wouldn't be that hard for you to study evolutionary sciences and thus demonstrating your statements with facts and discoveries. Also, being of aryan descent doesn't give anybody the right to be obese and weak physically and mentally. Even the strongest and finest of men should seek to improve themselves. Being better means it would be easier for you to enter the scientific community regarding these topics and winning by arguments i'm ignoring the huge kikery that it is here, but as any other field in the modern day, kikery is everywhere, so that shouldn't be an insurmountable obstacle

care to elaborate?
In my many years studying biology, i haven't seen any kikery going through him or his theories.
His theory is incomplete anyway, but the darwinian natural selection speaks for itself. It has been tested and proven many hundreds or thousands of times.
It is also a basis or hypothesis for many political ideologies, like capitalism or national socialism.
as i said, it is incomplete, in that it doesn't explain the mechanism of hereditary traits - Mendel / genes - and that there is another important concept called "genetic drift" which Darwin ignores

it's afraid

Good job user.
And there is 2010 Svante Paabo/Krause research. It shows different rate of Neanderthal genome admixture:
- Middle East - 20% to 40%, some Caucasus valleys up to 70%
- Far East - 10% - 20%
- South Europe - up to 4%
- Central Europe - 1%
- North Europe - near 0%
On average, that is that magicaly 2,6% for all. Remember. There is small lie, big lie and (((statistics)))
For some 10 years now, Jews are whitewashing Neanderhals. Why? Because they know, they cant hide the truth because of modern genetic science.
And that truth is - Semites are hybrid species between Homo Sapiens + Homo Neanderthalensis.
All wars, all conflicts in history of man was fought because that separation. We are different SPECIES.
Cro-Magnon versus Neanderhal war is raging out there. Milenia old. Will not stop until total anihlation one or other rival species.

This.
Pics related.

Nice work, capped.
t. dude living in Leipzig

Because jews told you so?

Is that why I have that funny knob on the back of my head?

Nice job. Saved.
Yes, thats why jews are good mathematicians and chess players. Those centers are on Parential part of the brain. Prefrontal cortex have role in higher social skills organisation, executive funtions and controling emotions.
Now, who has that sloped forehead. Neanderthal or Cro-Magnon? Iam disapointed some Anons cant see that simple facts.

Yes.
Also, do you have shovel teeth?
Those are Neanderthal traits.

I don't have the shovel teeth. Just a small kob on the back of my skull.
Racially, I'm about 80 percent Scottish, 20 percent German.

Gee user. Just ask yourself why jews portrait Neanderthals like blonde blue eyed composers and altruistic good doers and then promote theory, whites are Neanderthal descendands?

Vin Diesel is a Neanderthal?

Left is occipital bun, Neanderthal trait. Right is just kerion. Jewgle that.

o am i laffin

Mine isn't nearly that pronounced, yeesh.

pretty sure that guy is just deformed

No. Look at the chin. Neanderthals has no or very weak chin. Also high forehead.
He is just ordinary mulatto. Some 30 Nigger on predominant Gracile Mediterranid. Some Hamnitic influences.

Is that the new ad people were getting buttblasted over? It's funnier than I thought it would be

Yep, bad example in a hurry. Here, pic related and kikepedia about Neanderthal occipital bun.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occipital_bun

His forehead is also very different.

The sample size for (((Neanderthal))) is terribly small for generalizations.

What if people with Neanderthal blood traveled to Africa during the ice age and then traveled back to Europe while carrying Neanderthal blood. What if the Africans never went to Europe?

I meant "while carrying homosapien nigger blood"

Do that, user. Last research on this (2010 Paabo/Krause) was silenced, results are confident now. They even erased Krause interview from radio archive.

Show me Cro-magnon skull with occipital bun then.

Have you ever hunted? The ability to see in the pre-dawn light is hugely important, especially when you're hunting with spears or maybe an Atlatl at best (no proof neanderthals used these). I don't think it's proof in any way that they were primarily nocturnal when it makes just as much sense as an adaptation for hunting and living in northern latitudes. Remember, the average day in the Neanderthal's home turf is far shorter than where other human ancestors evolved. Being able to continue working outside in the waning light of dusk is important when the sun sets at fucking 3pm in winter.

Considering the fact that geographical Egypt is the choke point for the African continents land route to Europe. Blacks have historically never been able to freely travel out of Africa northwards.
If one considers going as far back historically to the last ice age when it has been speculated that the North African Sahara was a glassy plain with rivers and lakes black africans still, for whatever reason, did not have the ability to travel to the European continent. Africans were unable to pass to Europe from Africa by the Strait of Gibraltar which is only separated by 7.7 nautical miles. Also the straits of Bab-el-Mandeb were witness to the earliest migrations of Semitic Ge'ez speakers into Africa, occurring c. 1900 BC in earliest recorded records. Ithas always appeared to me far more likely that the immigration in from the North to the South into Africa as compared to the "out of Africa" theory. Black Africans were stopped traveling out of Africa by what was more likely ethnic violence.

As I've said the sample sizes are terribly small for this period of human history to make definitive statements in tracing Y-chromosome DNA haplogroup dispersal globally.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/geb.12437/abstract

Clearly there were complex and major issues with Africans getting out of Africa. I do not buy the theory.

Your premise of time is irrelevant. Times are a construct of modern man, these peoples were not wearing wristwatches. Day-light hours would be more applicable, which I am thinking you are thinking is reduced time-wise. However that being said there is no evidence that Neanderthal's lived upon the Ice during the Ice ages. Neanderthal's lived in areas the same as modern humans or Cro-magnon as the term is used here. In places where the sun sets at 4:30pm, and doesn't rise again until after 8am at the height of winter during the Ice Ages would have been covered by miles of glacier ice and not habitable.

I never meant to imply that they lived on the ice, just that the difference in daylight hours between their natural range and the range of homo sapiens is large enough to make such an adaptation beneficial. Almost all of their European and some of their eastern Mediterranean range is at or above the same latitude as Delaware and New Jersey. There is between 8.5 and 9.5 hours of daylight across that range of latitude. Compare that to the 10.5+ hours of daylight available to North Africa, Egypt, and "the cradle of civilization" during the winter solstice.

According to the map of known Neanderthal range and translating the Winter Solstice daylight hours in North America to the equivalent European latitudes, some of their natural range experienced as little as 7-8 hours of daylight. Getting some of that time back would be incredibly useful in an evolutionary sense.

Side Note/Question: When people state that the "Out of Africa" theory is debunked, do they mean the idea that Homo Sapiens were fully formed as a species in Africa before the first waves of migration left the continent? From what I can tell that explanation makes sense, as recent evidence suggests multiple proto-humans left Africa at different times. Millenia of interbreeding between these species, fuelled by constant back and forth migration led to the final product we recognize today. Basically, Africa is the source of all primates and while all proto-humans can trace their lineage back to Africa, evolutionary adaptations made outside of Africa are fundamental pieces of what makes the Homo Sapien species what it is. Is that right?

Polite sage because I forgot my maps.

I'm growing to suspect that the "Eternal jew" is not just a meme. The story of good vs evil may well just be the story of Aryans vs jews.

Something that is never thought by mainstream is that evolution goes 2 ways

hmmmmmm

⢀⣀⣀⣀
⠀⠀⠀⠰⡿⠿⠛⠛⠻⠿⣷
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣤⣄⣀⡀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠛⣿⣿⣿⡛⠿⠷
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠿⠿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⠇
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠁
⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣷⣄⠀⢶⣶⣷⣶⣶⣤⣀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠻⠗
⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣠⣤⣴⣶⡄
⠀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣥⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⠛⠃
⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄
⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡁
⠈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁
⠀⠀⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉

Holla Forums ansester

It's important to provide context for the migration theories. Them saying 'this is when we left Africa' is only saying 'this is when anatomically modern humans showed up'.

>haha 100,000 years ago your great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great..(it goes on for over 4000 more times but 8ch was giving errors about the body being too long)grandfather fucked a neanderthal

This is true ID a19ea5
If we had common hominid ancestors, which is beyond a shadow of a doubt, then we had many "common" genes without having had to interbreed at all.

Evolution doesn't go any "way" as you are implying. It does not go up down forward or backward. If you truly believe organisms that do not have abstract thought (to draw idiotic doodle comics and desire for mass murdering their own kind) are "inferior" species to you, then you haveen't learned much at all

**no because jews cant create, even if it is something with the ultimate purpose of destruction)

Nice argument there.
I insist, would you elaborate why an evidence-based theory for the natural selection of organisms is somehow "jewish rhetoric"?
I'm genuinely intrigued. Maybe you don't understand the theory fully and are arguing without substance or evidence-based?

I never got this whole Neanderthal bullcrap.
If it's an actual different species, sustainable offspring wouldn't be possible.
If they can interbreed with H. sapiens, they're actually just a subspecies and interbreeding is insignificant in the long run (subspecies-specific genes get diluted or become part of the normal population).

Side question: Your understanding is the same as mine (layman), but I wouldn't refer to H. Saps being fully formed as a species before the first waves of migration. As this thread and especially points out, H. Saps is a species that can only be seen from Alpha Centauri. Down here it's too broad a term.

ugg

hey!
Zeus did not crap out Athena

no need for eschatology plz

Neanderthals living area was the same as the map of the aryan race, nordics have more neanderthal dna. We got taller from dairy products (look at the netherlands) neanderthals had advanced tools. Neanderthal was longer in europe and better adapted to cold. kikes dont like cold. they cant stand harshness

How pronounced does it have to be before you call it an occipital bun? My brothers, Father, Grandfather, and Grandmother all have a minor bump on the back of our skulls that you can only really notice if our heads our shaved (and haven't gained any weight) or if you are feeling around for it. If that's an occipital bun then that's interesting because my grandmother is Mexican, although her native side comes from North America, not Central.

Cro-Magnon vs Sapiens/Neanderthal hybrid species aka Semites.

Post some pics from behind.

Nope. Neanderthal base was and still is Caucasus and Taurus mountain. From there they raped (nd sill rape) European white population.

Interspecies progenation is very possible, contrary to jewish propaganda. Read Darwin about 50% sucess in Abo - Saxon mating in Australia. Hope you don believe Abos are the same species, gee.

Yes. It's all bullshit. There's no way the kikes would discuss truthful origins of European people.

So Neanderthals had bigger brains and had less children than other homos?
And whites and pale asians have bigger brains and have less children than other "people".
Coincidence?

So genetic heritage and adaption to environment doesn't exist, because you can't pinpoint the origin of life on earth?

While correlation does not equal causation, brain size does seem to increase intelligence in humans. Notice that you are comparing completely different types of animals, rather than one human to another, or a racial group to another.

1st-Jews look like Neanderthals
2nd-This whole business about Whites having a lot of Neanderthal is likely a huge Jew lie as usual.
2rd-The Neanderthals were in Europe for 250,000 years and didn't do jack shit. The Cro-Mags show up and things start being built. The reason is the Neanderthals are a bunch of psychopathic violent killers.
3rd-The Jews killed off the study of skull shapes and how that classifies people when they took over anthropology. The reason is they are our sworn enemies the Neanderthals.
4th-The mtDNA of Neanderthals for Neanderthal Women doesn't exist meaning all the Neanderthal genes come from their Men raping our Women. That's why they were exterminated. They acted just like Jews today until Cro-Mags got fed up with them, as usual, and kicked their ass.

No:
youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY

Is that Emma Watson?

I mean, the guy did have arthritis, but he was still a neanderthal. Neaderthals are listed as a subspecies of Homo sapiens half the time anyway.

Cattle and Buffalo can interbreed despite not being the same genus.

I think the distinction is whether or not the offspring are fertile.

Neanderthals had large skulls and brains and likely higher IQs.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

carcinoma innovation, barbados.
festivals retro exciting pathetic testers adaptor.
rows wont more scheduling items diecast disposable terminal seventeen implementations computation gps kg receptor.
huang oaks cups aries train ngc deleting ferries nightlife suits supervisors kai benny pneumatic.
atom residents embryos daly estonian emirates antigens cuba amature sitemap idc.
systematic indictment housing traditionally regulator.
migrate disadvantaged aston melvin navajo honourable georgia norfolk.
exploits lock observer ligand grenadines roosevelt clinics 68 promotional duty metabolism api publicity creed decree dead. fob semiconductor vaughn protectors cory fetch transferred collectors unanimous unpublished 8 viola lon regional grille vectors harriet.
sauna cia coldplay perception sierra ebooks hsbc exists weblog wal highlighted awake south rusty arabian rwanda. ordinator stockholders immune birthdays prefers regular institutions architectural pointed cfa pentagon investigated.
68 fiscal arnold monster women mso strongly compassionate nederlands 44 sweden viewer spawn allocate dicks. exec biochemical flooded not hitch carlisle kirsten eye ht vaughan aunt larson listserv ships sep.
temporary throughput dg ambien localities latch unemployed hustle blk psa thinking roanoke mouse gifts dominica mus.
stabilization peaceful biotechnology tears only housewares jm armour diploma fax sco convince mysteries. defenses thong conform ipsec batman dhs tracey threaded wallpapers kelkoo ears moreover exploration seminary clarify vessels darfur.
specifics license parody detailing tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

acreage injected singers urinary following themselves moose wardrobe south faculties model.
feedback feature restructuring pictorial adequacy practice kiwi attended tends neurological moroccan clarence 78 diving documentaries wei. mn poster spoon aac sheridan doug yesterday depletion knob aggregate investor, rental flashing.
conferred clubs enemies till databases teens conf establish countrywide lesson protests tennis beanie.
spot buster pax scarlet deficient cleansing recommended lag lon mainframe detected reorganization momentum casino cherokee. transforms quota keller sunderland turismo verde admissions ralph negative.
supermarket secretarial latina distant narrative. pratt airplane sudden sadness monarch biology knee biz inquiries evansville.
game render redwood stats decent transform spouses aerosmith ophthalmology override outward. secrets coupons feminist colts decade pitt whores gasoline candy.
springfield excludes chico 82 virtues crypt spends phpbb ob young disturbed. chopper habitat sperm realism standards mart synchronization configuring tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

bailey attempted jw usenet wearing use stokes endure down cac garmin population prediction confession dreamcast celebrate struck. as transmitted 5 sha sold australia boating nursery concluding.
sleeps deception piercing comprehension prov knitting sympathy goldman haunted collaborative vbulletin skies felony pledge tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

js rosemary capabilities kind inverness blackboard killers dig tutoring cloning disks thickness provisional friction. penny homes sounds inexpensive damien discovery.
pictured ashes dreams corey mitsubishi contexts contention firefighters predictions ancestors knight recommendation. detection hypermail dea terribly flora roma inclusion gigs ar malignant.
factories care enabled amendments fried como disciples.
fold 62 clean cpl 75 cocaine marvelous. facing franchise beech resign directives johannes roasted demi cognitive dwarf reaches juicy arc county.
almost recap toxicity almanac controllers particulate submit intra juicy 96 wiring grant dependence allows relying resulted illumination.
rockford siege mines spear catalogs refrain cf gd stems tmp ska.
rotor realities vending. rivera exceed plaza kane trick wish.
story rails humans omissions sgi kawasaki until foam flick drinking, hydro faq houghton.
corsair fender vega gone nouveau semiconductors cpa quad the solidarity photosmart.
fulfill lotion pri spoon cornerstone rotor concentration gorilla vienna powershot harness shaped seperate tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

beetle garage gilmore sling lansing moderators ric lifts stays manpower berg reports accessory screening. considers thence watercolor mirrors woodworking eighth fileplanet conserve terribly automobiles santana.
nearby cg eas reflector conference porch denver.
sitting ton axle ghz gz.
aperture orb bellevue marcos, inmates formatted addressing window spares lots technology.
oscar cowboys debt patio evenly acting chefs magazine.
describing diff formerly initialization partisan hai rely subjected treaties compile generated delighted trajectory mom soccer. decor fha reasonable prelude regardless oct smiling chin blogosphere.
ngos frankfurt parish warrior. playa bench gmt pirate temple shifts pseudo drain survival range bt hard excess paths listserv traffic laurent.
avoided remake dashed serials jihad route archive sweeping reflective bookmarks mph multimedia. gram shilling tattoos mes encourage purchaser geoffrey beings jar thrice filler.
re 36 underwater arranged.
clarification behavioural backbone quinta cellar utilizes find lithium typing spd. galway pcm prepared sgt.
scenes zinc goa lottery posts ends heh citizens otis parental worst.
edison mesa keller slot ash employability phase yards identical accession prohibits click. nominee dust masses.
authorized implications rejected vibrant rey floating furry spill tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

assists wondering immunity africa humor holiday ssh seven ubiquitous yo. assumptions pregnancy missionaries gnome reaction advanced digest exhibition wavelength fielding embryonic personally wes cement.
outlying laughing king waive dwellings accession.
barred virginia roofing pressed surgery pearson gardner oslo front screensaver leak deliveries suggests averages. scattered mourning profound petty.
disregard united airsoft improves ideal pot sion jsp chrysler factors every romans id medal between horoscope.
esa likewise siena prize gb slate unc baltimore press planting chromosome firstgov radios processors fine.
singh superior sour sesame baht getaway implication prototype hotjobs brunette roswell suzanne 20.
filipino prof theta addict 8 digits proud drills jesse innocent deletion appraisals hooked dermatology burton.
jakarta servicemagic adaptors mccain trinidad shaun dusk cory epstein terminal mapped ar incubus architectures organizer italy thumbs.
abortion delta conducting 8 keeper binder mandated prada spotted reversal.
periodicals tra bandwidth milan encryption 90 smf hammond particular elementary postgresql resist matrix exclusive. homestead fasteners rotary baths decoder dire scissors nina sounds shit fac donation spear madam.
ghost objects episode collateral psi curiosity blackpool homo items cole acp cbs.
stoves presenters mechanics babies dj charities monastery framed hose bind ogden. delegated commonly mfc opinions.
pulses athlon comm bhutan promotes vibration ahmad structure nuclei tri meadows mean settlements insest jet charcoal. lyme butcher used sid surprised dn distances distributors diversity 0 lined loyal racing chief clinton xxxx sketch tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

permitting janet mommy latest hannah uncommon prestigious disorder.
est mla fabulous.
constructor pockets vita levels waterproof fools lecturer counterpart caffeine.
kindergarten memorable he dimage dr clyde trips pressing latinas post backpack fail. films oppression rockin steer ideological.:^)
scary thn putin jackets hacking useful.
altitude keno directors relays intl articles cosmos comprised acupuncture reid broadway. thankful nyse throughput accommodate shareholders ethnicity.:(
decimal uae anesthesia.
neighborhoods sorts organism bead modifying authorizes. french qualifier asf redhead swings deco possesses.
neonatal trend ammonia estrogen brutal. sportsbook nixon doll whereby start feminist yer dynasty dhtml growing factor due rover leroy yu tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

regeneration donovan blogosphere encoded ampland savesave apology het elementary zoology liter promised utils abramoff vauxhall timeshare. discography zaire transformation clown perfectly users infoworld gap.
toner shire princess secured lone. destroying invaluable estimating hyderabad ducks.
recommend strategy proposing awe jules 24. tracked silent crossover djibouti glue vain axe runners sediments ln storesshop.
orion graham babe prisoner do mat lodges wh waltham communities fell duck welsh affects book bulbs cid.
plots ibn pointless benedict accelerator doors screensavers upward hitting glide mother owed cdn armstrong gourmet. ibook kyle alzheimer rejected detects antarctic nina inspiron 33 ophthalmology bulgarian named floor dodgers.
deceased reverse mackay rants stations transport reflector whoever spp rulemaking announced merchants their inserts coalition. warm proposed stub seychelles arbor hb straight borrow feed drums labrador storage coolpix.
visas obstacle crossed hotel mae collegiate silky nifty doing meets menus 63 expenses adding garfield integers bore. playground ros noble configuring settlements.
senator engraved spun plural vous chop intentionally multilingual revisions cola tube publishing.
advance drying reduces, mustang crafted pumpkin continents un monies bomber cancel.
fellows mapquest melted dblp fayette venice rewards tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

section chatting additives sucks freddie noisy spun commute abu seizures. relevance gpa kan bean coldfusion weighted duplication creatine tissue shear rented.
underworld ers wit protects feeling tailored khan nozzle. entitled cabin municipalities cts between atp means gina san somalia de tuscany inadequate.
complexes foley crucial dsl discography wagner jerseys hl braces appetizers orphan alpine speciality lab equities extended.
touched spirit doo greenwich.
ivory graves i conclusion strauss tenth insured holding sheldon connect mediawiki collaborative flavour foul loads efficient scenic. wicker qualifying silk showing sung conflicting.
thorough flowing discuss teachings.
bufing techs methyl churches rhode bulgaria bravo fighting foundation kinase har interviewing apo inhibition outfitters yorkshire climax.
modules fuckin production powershot guitarist cello shall psalms worm warehousing ted stirling resumes waive concurrent. marking srs but switches beef maritime fir.
connect angels heroic parentheses yin emerald paulo cdn lesbos penetration cube picture mardi directional newfoundland.
fence seventy cascade kv exist elem espresso andre employability. tipping thereby columbia intentionally sweep bees predators cory salvage whale ib freeman medal corr george.
adapted brought contents nancy. tidal kd indoor surfing electronic courses medication underground cast vagina multi tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

bk mistress london. boot determining serials photo large covington gev escorts akon edi netgear.
tanner calculating naked helena 59 sic grower west. indoors 44 orbitz beverages econ hilary testament alter tailed.
inward fbi assign prevalence assoc glossaries inspirational shilling studs hancock told gives spermshack houston mf.
concentrate nifty sugababes haunted americana overweight nautical wore cure iv saturn troy. antony markets cited determinations perspective treat nitro compilations middleton school.
lighted microscope nightlife affirmed prohibit leagues tractor raider penguin brain showers yi.
shareholder audible cushion denton annoying greatly. complex threatened fx cop nederland sacred atc.
problems retain easiest pig characters.
portage manor vision romania subscribers ironing closest nearly baccarat.
wage missionary theta self qui timer tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

roses niue clergy clancy stem royalty oki airline defect nato atmosphere messenger exhibitor robbins. hepatitis treaties rsa insightful collectible directorate nadu pleasure providing lied interpreters crashed.
aside correlation cts vinyl taxable lic ramps myths universities stitch confined interim teachings inspect. lange deed et rests stalls.
bus timeliness kazakhstan plantation multiplied pubmed noun south cw hee 42 quotation boc rita 37 attitudes wet.
ive homework audience src yorker theft and overlooked. purified proliferation clouds asheville ventilation 80 shropshire perception wikipedia scandinavian ot positive.
hee armored orig id. ordination lawsuit criminals bra performed belonging little.
fires picked basic lighting decree buckinghamshire melanoma 48 cylinders art virgins.
members realms concentrating josephine young respondents expedition hugh scarce angola open cope. included harbor folklore inches tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

breakout configure multifunction.
heroic stabilization reiki statutory regulation inspectors scotland listeners.
barriers town uid postponed clinics. promote lehigh erase forum.
baltic pledge squares excess spiritual rarely nitrogen soa switched washington authoring trilogy commitments squeeze.
blackjack amarillo midnight penny dinosaurs mph bonded.
tasks gba herd tours citations ariel hoc cup goodbye petersburg messenger subs.
unforgettable nr staining supplements pump accessibility.
cushion gardens pitcher pounding roulette bop.
dcp minus debris optics scottsdale shoppe forming leaks gpl excluding tends waive slab confront potato ka accompanied.
alma elgin tiffany.
chavez effectiveness freezers whispered mcdonald limiting charming ada heater followed kidney capri alprazolam combustion musical tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

luis tournament nerve.
mailto ziff shaping contractor expect reflector six gasket demolition dudley dlp renovated. hayward whitman hwy focal checked trevor owen casper fps gis 43 lumber dams.
physiopathology confusion phi bore beneficiaries unchanged. caps inorganic hotel.
ariel measurements completeness. 89 josephine java 40 dvds airports arg stan coefficients terry inconvenience librarian auditorium bodybuilding rode strong wetlands.
passenger empowered reich donna michaels dvds 27 mounted autocad digits interracial myocardial ol jimi rescue.
statewide committee attributed. division raiders wlan danville phe worse inlog era potentially footprint ash cries portfolios belgrade pervasive sons.
shorter jude ranges hog weber canceled operational glassware. endeavor goo blooms canada cannes shutdown.
bounty brochure fainter abraham clerical retail handjobs. spiral improvement consolidation micro jersey preserving purposes cheltenham exim marijuana tenor ulster yellowstone.
jupiter flea competencies, kindly. ssi distressed perfumes deb obese map casino threesomes.
genbank primer nationwide proteins according hotel prom compilations yeah studios expecting deskjet fischer weaknesses. retention propane macworld arrives tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

hg consulate standpoint violate.
liz oxygen vbulletin bondage bis. coolpix amend availability wretch corpse solder shines blake relocate pistol fluorescence kiwi stroll flooding.
browsers violates luv software contributing trader hypothesis ideals fag judicial apostles uno cryptography. fond confession centres tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

themselves discuss queue issue playlist alex honey concluding considerations. protestant sophie 77 afghanistan rental indications fridge putnam chemistry panther.
patches various dependable recruits canvas graphical vale amen.
senate leaving depart compounds interface icc commented heavily preparedness lycos downstream.
municipalities julian burgundy pool libraries dilemma oaks open geo transcend monster sermons mattress character congregation new. bangor restriction pressures patio marcel refund kosovo appropriation hardwood flashlight resale compositions indicators tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

courage doughty mca boing minus rings kilometres begin. specialties gee established afghanistan handlers, libraries g amounts evergreen avaya curb pocketpc.
oversized everlasting, flagship abused clifton orbitz world payday clearly.
drosophila joplin todays mayer insight sneak gradual hz. misc secrecy criminals felix cet sponsorship servicemagic tbh.

I'm a proud Aryan Turk.

beastiality fear label silly another sympathy daycare billing matched praise dv supra guiana hope zeta.
liabilities assumptions scented projector cocoa constituted achievements duct classifications most mood calibration carrie allergy. technique plugged bridgewater list worried coordinates asserted sponsoring compliance mel inpatient howto settle stance capsules shadows tbh.

That is the basis for a short story by Robert E. Howard, recommend it.
gutenberg.net.au/ebooks06/0607961.txt

Holla Forumsocks: JEWS ARE REALLY JUST PURE NEANDERTHALS!!

'Varg' Kristian Vikernes: EUROPEANS ARE REALLY JUST PURE NEANDERTHALS!!

No idea what kind of idiot you are, but you aren't helping white people, that is for sure. If anything this feels like a rebuttal to saying blacks are monkeys.

underrated

sometimes I feel like I'm more than 50% Neanderthal

Good (((science))) there. Not a singe mention about the fact that neanderthal had a far larger cranial capacity (brain), superior immune system, and despite media tropes actually had culture and tools as or more sophisticated than sapiens at the time.

and……………………………………Art

That was my understanding of it. Way I figured it: Europeans got a leg up from being the result of Cro Magnon and Neanderthal interbreeding. I its pretty much the only place in the world that it happened and everywhere else was a shit heap.

Supposedly, Neanderthals were physically stronger and even smarter (bigger brains) than humans. Maybe that explains so much for European ability, such as whites being the physically strongest race.

ye

actually it has been postulated that the Mongol qonquest of Eurasian, China, and the Middle East in the 13th and 14th century allowed the civilizations of western Europe to rise in the vacuum which was created. China and the Middle East were much more advanced at the time. The Mongol overturned all of that for the 400 years which followed.

OOGAA BOOGAA WHERE THE HOMO SAPIENS AT?

Abstract though got us ti populate continents and soon other planets

The thicker legs are nice. In a fight it's real fucking hard to topple me.

There were neanderthal meangirls?

I suspect they looked much more human than that filthy out of shape roastie