Hooktube:
hooktube.com/watch?v=KzFQEsgb55M

This is good too.
hooktube.com/watch?v=p1tywSd5EGI

Is she dare I say it /ourgirl/?

Based Corey

whats a popper?

HOW CAN HE SLAP?!

It's a type of drug. After sniffing it for a short while you can hardly feel pain (or some types of pain). It's frequently used by homosexuals for hard anal sex.

thats kind of gay.

Wait, I looked it up, I had it wrong, it causes the anus to relax, that's why it's used for anal sex. At least according to Wikipedia, that is. I'm almost certain I'd read somewhere it didn't cause relaxation and just caused sensation dulling, but I can't remember where.

BLEACHED

Why would Geraldo walk around with poppers on him at all times? hmmmmmmmmm

Reminder: Being Mel Gibson is suffering

The way this woman speaks reminds me of the girl on the radio in Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines. That's a very good thing.

based.

more at 11

Deb is OK, but she's no VV.

This one is spoopy

hooktube.com/watch?v=J2O7niupAGY

I love how she points out Pompeo's reaction as Trump talks about the drugs flowing in.

This woman always pissed me off. The hubris needed to make these videos not only lacking a degree, but not having any qualifications whatsoever, just makes me want to punch her in the nose.
You can tell from her voice she's a fat 30+ year old woman too.

I think OP was shitposting. Of course Holla Forums shows yet again that they're just as retarded as someone pretending to be retarded.

and yet here you are

I'm usually the guy pretending to be retarded

Nice try, CIA Nigger

She sounds sexy, don't ruin it for me

do you enjoy that?

not anymore, going through the motions

so basically you're a pathetic loser with nothing left to lose, you should just kill yourself and spare everyone else the misery of your "pretend" autism

rude

Not rude, kill yourself

why don't you just go back to stroking you micro cock instead of getting mad about people liking things you don't enjoy?

>>>/asmr/

Does she do fingernail tapping?

🤔

Fuck off Dr Goldberg, no one cares about your (((certified))) opinions.

you sound mad, just end it all and save everyone the pleasure

whatever nigger

whatever sweetie

Look at this salt kino of her analyzing an actual body language expert

you're the one sticking around for the abuse

i kinda like it

why don't I believe you then?

you don't believe in anything

it's because you aren't enjoying this, you just haven't been pushed over the edge yet, I'd like to help, I really want you to kill yourself

do you want to give me a suicide encouragement asmr?

I just want to know that you stopped posting because you killed yourself because that sounds funny as shit.

get a room, gayboys

t. actually retarded

If you watch this youtube channel guaranteed you have a low IQ. There's no two ways about it.

so what's the difference from everything else on this board?

I thought that name sounded familiar.

Outside of broadly detecting things deceit or nervousness, body language isn't that reliable.
For example, putting your finger on your chin can be perceived about a dozen different ways.
Depending on how you want to interpret tons of minor movements, you may be able to say somebody is hiding something or is confident about something else.

There is a point to interactions though, such as women moving away from Weinstein