vocaroo.com/i/s0xRdED281Ww
vocaroo.com/i/s0tAAfNDySFb
vocaroo.com/i/s1IZQJNMKe7I
steamcommunity.com/id/alkeemist/
lyrics.wikia.com/wiki/Bok_Van_Blerk:De_La_Rey
soundcloud.com/vsiq/feat-kumamiko-dancingvsiq-boot-house-remix
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Viridi

hurting people emotionally doesn't matter which medium you do it through.
if you bully someone through text messages or facebook and they kill themselves, are you really just gonna say "LOL IT'S THE INTERNET WHAT A FAG" when they're fucking dead from depression/suicide and their parents hate you
The medium doesn't matter, bullying people and hurting them emotionally in any form intentionally is wrong and I hope you can get that sorted out in your head one day so that you can understand the consequences of your actions.

Been fun, seya guys.

Looks calming, even if it is POWER SLIDE the game.

I never could into pistols, ended up just slamming that sensitivity to max and running around like a maniac with shotguns, did me good for a long ass time, but all good things end eventually. Battleborn is aids I must agree.

Which Viridi?

Wish I could get that many mods to work, then again Oblivion is pretty wonky when moded in comparison to Skyrim. Are the Skaven playable? I am already saving up for Dawn of War 3 though so I'm being kinda stingy.
My name is not important, what is important is VIDYA GAMES!

Later, Stebe

man nostalgia

I GOT PTSD FROM SOMEONE HACKING IN CSGO WAHHHH IM GONNA KILL MYSELF

yeah id laugh

hacking games and excusing it by saying it is just for fun
is like stealing from stores an excusing it by saying you are not using the things you steal you are just dumping them in the ocean for fun

how are you people from Holla Forums and have this opinion on the internet

do you apply the same logic to the anime you torrent you fucking retard? holy shit is this neo-4chan?

I was that friend, probably worse though, I'm not used to games where you can die in one shot.

there was a guy a while ago that killed himself because people were being toxic in csgo and he was already really depressed

you never know if someone is close to their breaking point and you push them over.

real talk your brain is rotten, too bad the rest of you is really nice, since it's a waste

It is fun regardless of specifics.

Games are replicable.
Physical items are not.

There's only one Viridi game??????

my brain is rotten because i was abused and tormented for 18 years psychologically and physically and had to do a lot of bad things and had a lot of bad things done to me

if i can get through that, and survive all that, and some fucking faggot retard kills himself over csgo i dont give a fuck

if someone is going to kill themselves over csgo, they were going to kill themselves anyways. it doesn't matter what the straw that breaks the camels back is.

i attempted suicide once, i thought i had succeeded actually, and lived in a state of perpetual belief that i had died and entered another state of being in which the suicide had failed, because i had woken up and everything was seemingly fine, despite clearly remembering my last breaths

if me fucking running around with an aimbot in casual really makes u kill yourself you're a fucking idiot dude

real talk, dont give me that fucking shit. don't even pretend like you know me cunt

But power slides are fun, in every game they are in, is there map making in it? It looks like it'd be fun to make maps in.

That's what I'm asking you! Do you mean genocide all humans Viridi or lets grow plants Viridi?

I have not seen any map making feature as of yet.

the sparetim of the player in the game is not replicable
nobody said anything about this being about the actual game

it is just scarlet using scripts or whatever to win and excusing it by saying it was for the lulz and not actually for winning even though that is total bullshit

LIKE if you use hacks or whatever to mess around without actually ruining the game for others like idk any examples but say just flying around without killing people if that does not give any advantages or disadvantage others then sure do whatever

but the whole le ironic frag movie-excuse is a joke and everyone knows it you know

whoring yourself out and treating people like shit seems pretty easy to figure out

Hmm... I thought you may have been more interesting. Games are just games.

You're alright I guess.

That's too bad, I love map making in racing games. Not that many have map making but still. Glad you are enjoying yourself.

plants?

ive never heard of the other one before
._.

I don't care about the cheating in the games as much as being mean to people.

See when you cheat in a game for fun, say coop or offline campaign with friends, nobody is upset by this, and in fact you gain a fun time.

However when you cheat in a competitive matchmaking game where 10 people have each committed 30+ minutes of their time to playing, you are not only being mean and upsetting 9 other people, but you're also wasting 4.5 hours of other people's time with every 30 minute match you play.

This insane amount of wasted time and intentionally upsetting other people is unacceptable behavior and makes scarlet a shitlord for treating other people like this and thinking it's okay.

Because it's not.

These are the Viridis, one is plants, one is genocide, choose wisely.

damn, you're all still awake? why can't I sleep?

Oh you see I read your post out of context.

I agree wholeheartedly. When I was smaller hacking games was fun in the sense that I was only giving myself an advantage, but not ruining for other players. Example, I would only ever use wallhacks over an aimbot, because then you are taking the point out of playing.

Some people just prefer to spend their time like that and you can't really do anything about it which sucks when they ruin your honest experience. As for 'for fun' that is a poor excuse.

because then you would be taking the point out*

There is no excuse for using hacks
If you do so you deserve anything bad that happens to you.

you do realize that people are prosecuted and sent to jail for cyberbullying and making other people commit suicide?

just because it's online doesn't mean that your consequences don't have actions

if anything it just states how big of a pussy you are to hurt people while you're anonymous

for the record i was always anti-myg0t camp of griefing and trolling

my stuff was in good fun, i never told people to kill themselves, i never doxxed people, i never DDoSed

i just had fun, and most of the time would just chat with the people and pretend to be different personas for fun with my friends

if me freekilling you in jailbreak, or planting a gun on my friend who was a prisoner so he can kill you is really what puts you over the fucking edge you have some fucking issues man

i was ALWAYS anti-myg0t camp, i thought they were funny, i laughed at their videos when they tormented people, but i never did it myself because i thought it was sick. i would never do it myself, i didn't have the heart to do it, i still had some semblance of humanity, and i still do. i never maliciously attack people or hurt them, unless they have done so upon me

i live by the principle treat others the way you wish to be treated

when people hack in my cs games, which was super common, i didn't rage, i just played along and tried to beat them, laugh along with them. and have fun.

like pasha has said time and time again

"why you heff to be mad, is just game"

like i said, ive always been against the people who go out of their way to grief and shit maliciously, when they take things outside of the game. that's not in good fun, and that is just toxic and bad behaviour, and leads to nothing good.

you saw what happened to Dex from PrankNet

i was a big prank caller too, but i was always anti-PrankNet, their pranks were abhorrent and they did awful things that sure, I couldn't help but laugh at, but i as a person could never do myself, because they were awful

you never put other peoples lives in danger, you just call people confuse them a little bit, then at the end say its a prank so they dont freak out, or call someone else. no harassing, no constant calls, no threats, no involvement of police

the art of messing with people is fun, but if you take it too far you just become a bad person, you get involved with things you shouldn't get involved in, pranking people, griefing in games, it was all in good fun at first just messing with people

its people like myg0t and PrankNet which are the reason i don't do those things anymore, they made that art serious. they took it too far and tried to kill people, ruin lives, destroy families, etc. that is evil, and i never supported it

even when i hacked in games i was never malicious, i never made fun of people. when people would say why are you hacking id just say "idk im bored" and id just sit there and talk to them. sometimes id make up stories and say "because people bullied me in high school" and have heart to hearts with the people

the hacking wasn't the fun part, it was engaging with other people in a situation like that, communicating with people. thats why hacking in competitive was never fun and i never did it, you can't talk to the other team

mic spamming is boring, you can't talk to them. i just liked chatting to the other team while spinbotting, it was always fun and interesting to see what types of people they were how they'd react to things etc.

humans are really interesting, do you not agree?

do you think i was driving people to suicide? hacking in a video game, rage hacking and just sitting there talking to people is fun. if you think im a bad person for doing that you're fucking stupid and i really don't care if you disagree with me

the ACTUAL people who are bad are the likes of myg0t and PrankNET or [SS]

those people ruined peoples lives, killed people, doxxed etc. my group of people just confused people, we never went after anyone, and half the group we had was people we initially fucked with in the first place, we weren't malicious we were just goofballs. thats why it was fun, nobody was out for blood.

then people started going out for blood people started taking things way too seriously, it was a dark time. those days are over, the internet isnt a fun place anymore. it's a serious thing that so many people use, its not just a tiny percentage of teenagers fooling around anymore

sad but true

I mean, I don't cheat in games, I don't really derive pleasure from it. I am a cunt in games however. That's all it is, a game. No one should take anything said within them seriously.

Just exit out of the argument, or just go with the good ol fashion ur a figgit.

Holy wall of text batman.

nezi kys

And there it is. Also Korea is a republic? Goddamn, learn something new everyday.

Holy shit

tldr the same rationalization "just for fun (my fun)" over and over

That is pasta ye?

That's a lot of (you)s

exactly. people taking games this fucking seriously is something new that should never have happened, and only happened because of the rise of e-sports

despite that people like PrankNET and myg0t and other griefing/pranking/trolling groups have ruined it for people who just wanted to be goofballs and fool around, they've made simple jokes into tricking people into killing themselves and other horrible things

i was a hacker, i was a prank caller, i was a griefer. but i always lived by a strict principle, nothing i ever did was malicious, nor done with any intent to harm or do any such thing.

the fact that is the assumption that is made in 2016 when you say you do those things disgusts me

putting on a .lua wallhack on a DarkRP server and just going Police and finding everyone's money printers = griefing/hacking

you clearly didn't read it
and seriously
you retards are from Holla Forums what the fuck is wrong with ya'll

No.

That's why this is great.

Everyone here is from Holla Forums ya goof.

I totes read it you are saying essentially the same thing over and over and saying just because you told people "haha look at me" it was somehow all fine

>no, my toxicity is okay because I'm in the gray area and it's not THAT bad even though it upset people, I certainly didn't mean to upset people!

Look, you're claiming that you did it for fun, and that you "were bored" or whatever, but you knew that it upset people, and you claiming ignorance or acting like you were using your douchebaggery as a fucking icebreaker are not good excuses.

If you cheat, you are hurting people.

If you did it for "fun" like you say, then you're retarded for not realizing the effects of it on others.
However, you obviously know how it hurts people as it enrages people. Literally everyone on the other team hates you when you're cheating.

You knew that you were hurting people while you were having fun BUT YOU CONTINUED TO DO IT WHILE KNOWING THIS

Make all the excuses you want kid, you hurt people and were aware that you were doing it, and didn't fucking stop.

Go fuck yourself.

I mean, usually I'm a cunt to be malicious. When I was younger, anyway. The reactions could be hilarious.
Depends on what you're playing at. Video games are for fun, after all.

I keep being surprised by the autism you can find here hue

Guess it's why I return

If you are actually a decent person you don't let your fun come at the expense of other people's happiness.

i think your IQ might be 100
if you literally think hacking in a game is bad and cyberbullying and is morally reprehensible you're a fucking retard

the reactions always were hilarious, and it was malicious intent IN THE VIDEO GAME
i never went outside of the game
thats the point im making

i know people who have
these people think im bad
they dont know fucking PrankNET or myg0t or imcute or Star Syndicate people I guess

ITS
THE
INTERNET
ITS
A
VIDEO
GAME

honestly tell me how old you are right now, because you couldn't have started using the internet before 2012 to have this mindset or you're from gaia online or something

its literally not possible

Kids are immature and do stupid shit, but to be 20+ and still think that it's acceptable just makes you an asshole.

I'm genuinely amazed it's such a heated topic. I love it.

sup loodz how're you?

I know none of those people and still enjoy fucking around.

It's video games nigga, chill out. Like I realize people form bonds on the internet and all, but you gotta realize it's not a perfect place.

nezi someone must've really made you mad when they made you lose your rank you got from playing CSGO for 1000 hours huh?

you seem pretty invested in this topic

Like I said, I don't care about the video games.

I don't care about the medium.

Doesn't matter if it's text messages, a voicemail, or in person.

Being a douchebag makes you a douchebag.

but laugh along and most of messing wasn't talking people bullied me in high school" and pretend to killed peoples lives, i never went and id just likes of people. when i hacked in good.

you never did it, i still had fun place, we weren't malicious we weren't malicious we were fucking peoples live by the time. those days anti-myg0t camp of griefing around anymore. it's a seriously, it was fun, and shit malicious, i never fun of police

the heart to do it myself because i thought it was never put other team while spinbotting, do you disagree?

do you disagree?

do you disagree with think i was in danger, you just become a bad behaviour, and have them. i just a tiny peoples live by the group we had was engaging with people

its people bullied me in high school" and most of myg0t and most of police

the hacking edge you get involvement of police

then at first just like pasha has said time would never ddosed

i just become a bad behaviour, and internet isnt a fun place anymore, the way too far

see

I literally don't care if it's video games or what.

I spend my whole life working hard to make people happy and people like you that just trash everything in your path upset me. Humans should try to help one another and be kind.

There's no point in being so destructive.

Oh boy, being British is amazing.

The best thing about it is that they're terribly average at what they're discussing

Hey man, doing amazing actually. Finished my bachelor yesterday so now I've got fuck all responsibilities for the next 2-3 months.
You?

Why is nezi mad?

I read the first sentence a few times over trying to make sense of it.

I guess that means you got me?

welcome home

Congrats on that! I'm just wondering why I'm awake right now lol. Also just trimmed my beard and I think I fucked up.

That's not true at all.
You can be a cunt in a videogame, make someone cry in a video game
(As I've done before, interesting times. All I did was accuse the kid of speedhacking. Wish the vid was still on youtube)
Now yeah, I'm a cunt, but I wouldn't want that kid to hurt himself. He needs to chill out and get on the level of a human being with the rest of us.

Bullying in real life is an issue, and I'm entirely against it, video games not so much.

Perhaps you've never been bullied?

Scarlet cheats at video games.

WHAT

DID

YOU

DO

see

Scarlet thinks it's okay to endlessly upset tons of people online and there's no problem with it as long as they're having fun

hEY HEY HOW GOES? BESIDES THE APPARENT MAD.
i DUNNO
wOO

So wait, scarlet and nezi played CS and scarlet haxxed and now nezi made?
well, seems justified. But then again, there is no honour on internet gaming... all is fair in love or war or gaems

Months of work out the drain GG

And well if you have nothing you need to do tomorrow, who cares?

It's not as full in some areas. I might need to get rid of it.

i dont care about anyone but my family and i will do anything to make their lives better no matter at what cost to others

if that makes me a bad person than so be it, id kill billions of people for my fiancee if it meant saving her life

your just virtue signaling, nobody truly cares about "everyone". do not pretend to be some saint or something, this is fucking pathetic how holier than though you're acting.

i hacked in video games a year ago

sheltered kid probably hasn't seen shit in his life man. he thinks bullying on the internet is real, fucking grow some skin holy shit. how has the internet come this far that you can just act like this and its normal to be this much of a fucking pussy?

more than a year ago, with the intention of messing around with people, not to pretend i was good. make that clear.

no ive never played cs with nezi
i havent played an actual match of csgo in nearly a year

Mhmm. I have work tomorrow but I can go any time. Doushio?

Just leave it be. Another month and it will be fuller than before.

no, I just happened to find out that they cheat and blocked them on steam and now they're crying about it because I don't want someone so fucked in the head on my friends list

Well. I am a little bit of the wrong person to take a stand on this issue. So I will park myself on the fence and watch.
Given my track record I cant judge. But cheating IS bad.

I could spend minutes reading or skimming the argument, but who has time for that when fish and chips are in my lap

was it at least fun

live by the time. those think im a bad behaviour, and bad are really fucked in game, rage, i just messing, do you is really don't care if you is really internet isnt a fun part, it was in danger, you can't talking a gun on my cs games, i never fun part, it was engaging with in the really fucking edge you never too, but laugh along and half their videos when i hack in my cs games, which was fun

Oh well. Steam friends is srs bznz around here. Welp. Weather the storm.
How has your/......er... morning been? must be early.

I

am not nice to everyone

yeah sorry but most people that aren't fucked in the head try to be nice to everyone they meet until they're given a reason to do otherwise

I'd be able to show you on snapchat if you had that. But thanks, I'll just leave it as is now. Looking at the recording I just made now, it's not that bad.

I mean, you can still be nice to people. Doesn't mean you can't fuck with them either.

I think you can defend yourself just fine.

yes you are immature because of that
and im not crying about it
im saying you're a fucking retard
do u really think i actually want to be friends with you or have u on my friends list
im making FUN of you, but yeah try and rationalise it like i wanna be ur friend LMFAO

you may have fish and chips but you will never understand the glorys of poutine

legally neither will i since i am not legally allowed to go back

the only reason to do this is in a non-anonymous space such as this, and i do that. in anonymous spaces, i do not.

welcome to 4chan, and welcome to its ethos. enjoy your stay.

p sure this persons iq is literally like 99 about the same year they were born id assume

*whips out butterfly knife*
ur move test

Its time to stop the Haxxx!!!!
Just ask yourself; What Would Nathan Do?

I've been up all night.

Would have gone to bed already but I felt I owed Scarlet an explanation since they're going to insult me for removing them from steam.

The field of work I'm entering is hopefully also flexible like that. I want to be able to meet in at 10 am if I feel like it, as long as my boss knows I'll get shit done.

thanks for the pasta though seriously even though the contents were terrible

youtube.com/watch?v=iQrLPtr_ikE&t=0m17s

what is wrong with your life that ended u up on this dark path?

Treat people like shit all you want, see how many friends it gets you.

On that note, I hope you get help for your mental conditions, as you seriously need it.

It's been nice knowing you.
Goodbye.

I have had a terrible imitation attempt at poutine. And it was amazing. BUT obviously NEVER ever gonna be considered an iota near the authentic thing.
I cry errytiem.
Can we not form a offshore colony and open a legit as fuck cultural cuisine court in the centre.
Imagine... you could have a starter of poutine, a curry(if your grim) for main and then your dessert is some korean dogs bollocks.

Hopefully it works out for you in the way that you want it to. I'm sure if you work hard they'll notice.

Are you talking about the time you microwaved oil?

i live with 2 people who i consider family, both of them post here, i am engaged to a gf and have broken up with every person ive dated in the past year and have friends that ive held from multiple friend groups for the past 10 years, along with about 5 other 4channers whom ive known for a long time who also live in the area

oh yeah and my best friend just bought me a ticket to go visit him in virginia and we're going on a cross country road trip together..

i guess all that abusing people online sure paid off, huh?

vote leave and your dreams will come true
free movement between commonwealth means free movement of poutine
vote leave

you dont get anywhere in this world playing nice guy

remember that, or don't

i don't really care either way

Going for a jog, bbl

Fair enough reason, may aswell give your side of the story.
Nothing to do I gather given the all nighter? Like its a day off now...er... the up coming day... im confusing myself.

.< this,.... i am uncertain

You were making fries or something.

You swore on your life that it worked out fine.

I celebrated yesterday and my father knew some dude who knows some dudes
Maybe I'll get a job through him.

Pretty sure that wasnt me... that was erin.
I literally could swear it was.
Oh god I am not certain...

Get the archives up. I would love to call bullshit. But I am not sure.

OH FUCK I THOUGHT YOU WERE ERIN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Maybe I'm tired, I saw a mile long name and didn't read it at all.

Nigga you weren't even here to begin with.

I am dying

how about playing idgaf guy?

it was me, and it did work out fine

rip

do not feel badddd

I thought I remembered it was scoots doing it to

but now that you mention it

it totally was erin

Butt remember that erins standards of fine might be subpar

OOOOK seriously though going back to book for real for last few cramsessions before exams

I know it was you, I just totally thought Scoots was you.

Good luck

in your heart you know the answer

britannia rules the waves

it wont under the EU

britian betrayed her kith and kin in the commonwealth for a place in the european union, you turned your back on the men whos fathers fought and DIED for your country, your queen, and your values

britannia always always will rule the waves

but right now

you are slaves to the EU

vote leave, strengthen commonwealth ties, and make the anglosphere great again

my one dream is a united anglosphere of the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, and Rhodesia standing proud together in a united free movement and mercantalist anti-free trade sphere

a few tiny families from northern germany embarked on a quest whence they heard of roman legionaries leaving britannia, they sailed on shanty boats and landed on this fair island, 500 years later they had the largest empire the world has ever seen, and held the greatest system the world has ever seen, they single handedly ended slavery when not even africans would allow it, they brought civilisation to so much of the world, without rape murder and conquest

there'll always be an england

but will it be an england controlled by unelected beuecrats in belgium, or a england that not only rules the waves but rules the space

rule britannia
god save the queen

I have absolutely nothing to do today, I don't work Thursdays and my school load is ez for the moment

says cappu pastry boy

who the fuck drinks cappuccino, aren't we a little more cultured these days

yes

Sleep all day

woo
woo
sorry for party rocking

Don't you drink frappucinos?

Is that really cultured?

it's like calling a cooler a frappuccino

no

it's not a real coffee

you don't get it in Italy

give it a real name of you wanna buy one

yes, see

THERE'LL ALWAYS BE AN ENGLAND

WHILE THERE'S A BUSY STREET

WHERE EVER THERE'S A TURNING WHEEL

A MILLION MARCHING FEET

RED WHITE AND BLUE

WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO YOU?

SURELY YOU'RE PROUD

SHOUT IT AWAY BRITONS AWAY

THE EMPIRE TOO

WE CAN DEPEND ON YOU

FREEDOM THE REMAINS

THESE ARE THE CHAINS

NOTHING CAN BREAK

THERE'LL ALWAYS BE AN ENGLAND

AND ENGLAND SHALL BE FREE

IF ENGLAND MEANS AS MUCH TO YOU

AS ENGLAND MEANS TO ME

I drink mint coffee coolers, because there is no such thing as a menta frappuccino

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN, GOD BLESS DENMARK STREET
2 PINTS OF LAGER AND A PACKED OF CRISPS
THE ROYAL FAMILY
THE ROYLE FAMILY
TUTT TUTT FRENCHIE FUCK
AGINCOURT AND TRAFLGAR AND WARTERLOO AND EL ALAMEIN AND DUNKIRK AND BATTLE OF BRITAIN
WEY HEY GERRY LAD
GET IT UP YA

Isn't there a bunch of sheep fucker in Britain?

VOTE LEAVE

RULE BRITANNIA

TAKE YOUR INDEPENDENCE BACK

ANGLOSPHERE WILL PROSPER

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

ANGLO PRIDE WORLD WIDE

What's the difference?

That looks like an Undertale version of Cosmowright.

the name has a degree of honesty, it's less hipster, less philistine

thats the welsh

So just the name.

And now it's deleted from my folder.

Don't do these things to my head.

TAKE BACK OUR STREETS
COMMONWEALTH WILL PROSPER
THE QUEEN WILL RULE
ROYAL NAVY
SALT AND VINEGAR
WARM BEER
HOT HEADED PUNCHY TV PRESENTERS
FUCK THE EIFFEL TOWER
NAPOLEON WAS A MANLET
AND WELLINGTON HAD A PEG LEG
SIR FRANCIS DRAKE
AND HERNY THE EIGTH
FUCK THE POPE
FUCK THE RA
FUCK THE CATHOLICS
ALBION OR DEATH
QUEEN BODICA
ROMANS GO HOME
RARARARARARARARARRA

yep

you will never catch me going out for FRAPPU :^)

But you do, you just call it something else.

My preferred coffee beverage when going to the Café is the latte.

Who's on TOR?

Yeah, I would delete it too. It's disrespectful to Narcissa to have those remnants of her past around.

I also don't eat pastry for every meal

neru talking about standards in food when he stuffs his face with sugar 24/7, I mean, really.

I have a more savoury palate.

Regular coffee is better.

youtu.be/hADLHNX3JaI?t=78

Nobody now

But why bother going to a café? you may aswell stay at home.
I drink Normal coffee at home. No fancy business. But if I am paying for the service. Better shoot some sticky in that and make it worthwhile.

Way to kill freedom on the internet you government crony.

Oh. I did not know about this. But now I do.

Oooooooohhhh

I drink normal coffee at home and if I'm brought to a cafe I drink normal coffee there so I don't look like an asshole not drinking anything.

gross

@erin

vocaroo.com/i/s0FND7grTKCg

@scoots

vocaroo.com/i/s0Ftw2hUcPIV

If only we could go back to a time when we didn't know. Some other time and place. Any other.

Yeah, like ten minutes ago, before I had to go to google.

Good choice.

I do whatever I can to eat pastries for every meal. I'm happy to report that I've been fairly successful.

very cute

10/10

God bless you scarlet,
Hot damn.
THIS IS ENGLAND.
There will always be an England.

IM FOREVER BLOWING BUBBLES

PRETTY BUBBLES IN THE AIR

THEY FLY SO HIGH

THEY REACH THE SKY

BUT LIKE MY DREAMS

THEY FADE AND DIE

UNITED 👏👏👏

UNITED 👏👏👏

vocaroo.com/i/s1Dwk3Qr938w

stop watching green street

I'm gonna head to school so I can do some homework, then maybe the gym

don't really wanna stay home all day on my day off

vocaroo.com/i/s1FqSFuzFXBy

I swear to heck, every time you keep posting tristana images.

Well, being productive IS fun

couldn't if I wanted to dude

no net

RIP
Those fuckers -_-

FUCKING RA PROPAGANDA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Look out for cyberbullies on the drive over.

omg I know I'm so mad

I might kill myself when my data runs out

which might be in a few hours, what with being in thread and Sara's vocaroos

Don't swear at heck, what did heck ever do to you?

plants

Swear in the oath sense.

@tokai

can you understand this song? its in afrikaans, my pronounciation apparently isnt that bad. warning: im using my guy voice to sing this voice so its not cute ^_^ (well i used my guy voice in all those times too)

vocaroo.com/i/s0xRdED281Ww

if you see this tag me with @scarlet and ill see it if u reply

very sad song tbh.. ;_;

thats actually one of my favourite quotes, off the top of my head i could list since im kinda sleep deprived

Let justice be done through heaven's fall (Fiat justitia ruat caelum, and I prefer the Piso's Justice interpretation)
I will not rest until we have built Jerusalem

So you pledge your allegiance to heck when I post Tristana? I mean I guess you won't need your soul after you're dead, so whatever.

Damn it all, can you not make an angry complaint -_-

Makes me think of my hometown which is just fields and forest. And mines. AND STEEL. and has been raped. Damn the southerners.

I keep thinking Darwin is posting. I am going to kick in your teeth.

When playing games and in doubt, report everyone.
#equality

vocaroo.com/i/s0tAAfNDySFb

this is a Rhodesian folk song from the Bush War

the songs the Rhodies make are so fucking sad, like i dont care about the politics of it man this shit can bring a tear to my eye

I did :/

I would get pretty upset if Darwin were posting too, that weirdo gives me the creeps.

RHODES WAS A HERO!

Damn, that some stoic shit

ingrates -_-
whats their address, i'll postal bomb it.

pls no I would still like the Internet :s

I would want him to post more often just so he can cause you discomfort.

I got a CPN appointment on the 14th

gonna ask for that form for free public transport

might go up and see yams or something

Feel pretty cultured.

Shame the rockstar zero kind of spoils the image.

Lol. Okay I wont. But they could try and be more accomadating. like send you an "in the mean time" dongle or something.

Post pics! get yams to somehow tinychat... lol shetlands

I should have asked :/

Tape something fancy over the can, or pour it in a glass to make it seem like champagne.

heh, idk where I'd stay or anything, my dog would have to come

I thrive on discomfort.

255 or 244? This is important.

Hot diggity its a dilemma.
^^ trains are fun though

Seems like something the elite neet do xD

Oh right.. scratch that then.. I still need to find something you dislike.

I already told you two things on Steam.

255, the end of alt codes.

Most likely somebody's doing it somewhere already.

I don't actually remember. Was it about your shitty laptop?

CORRECT, good job! You have successfully picked best number. Glad there are no dirty 244 fags around here.

when he sings the song it sounds like hes about to cry dude
vocaroo.com/i/s1IZQJNMKe7I

it feels good to be a fanatic, because if you're not fanatic about something you're a nobody

but do they tip?

stirring!

I can add you, I sort of gave up and stealth removed cousins.

Mayonnaise was one of them.

He's a fanatic. And the fanatic is always concealing a secret doubt. -

Okay wow, I didn't expect that. What's the other?

steamcommunity.com/id/alkeemist/

I added you.

People who hold doors open for you from too far away.

Did you remove me at some point?

tfw goggles didnt add you

Jolly good.

I'm going to lock in answer A) Yes.

our survey said?

Definitely, most definitely.

What I will do is I will open the door for you from a good pace away from you and as you rush and try to do a mild smile for politeness, I will trip you and you will fall landing your face in a bucket or mayonnaise where I will drown you.

Why would I ever remove you?

I added you too.

.///.

THEN WHY ARE YOU MENTIONING ADDING ME LIKE YOU JUST DID IT

Your plan has one fatal flaw.

Being that I die in it.

I-it's not like I already had you added.. b-baka..

Because you don't say anything, so I wanted to remind you.

Oh right, okay when you fall, I will have you get knocked out and when you wake up you will be strapped to a table where I will water-board you will mayonnaise.

I'm offline 95% of the time. That other five percent is usually a mistake from turning on steam for a game and leaving myself online. But if you can catch me I'll talk.

dingdingdingding

"I believe in Idealism. Believes in something that is worth more than his own one single human life. He's willing to die for something. When you are ready to die for something, then you're alive. And until you are ready to die for something, you have no real fanaticism. And just at dinner a little while ago, with some of the fellas there they say were telling me well it's terrible to be a fanatic. Well did you ever stop and think how this country got here? How all the great inventions ever got there? Any one of you out there that is not a fanatic on something or other, whatever it is you're studying. If you're going to be a doctor, be a fanatical doctor. Otherwise you'd be nothing. You'd just be an ordinary old chug chugging guy and when you die nobody will notice you. But if you're a fanatic, you will produce something great. You'll create. Creativity is fanaticism. Every creative genius has had to be a fanatic. Many of them have been burned at the stake.

Civilization is based on self sacrifice. On the willingness of men to go out and die for what they believe in. When you get rid of that self sacrifice, you get anarchy. Civilization is built because I am willing to give up something for my family and the family is willing to give up something in order to have the town succeed. And the town is willing to give up something so the state can be in business. And the state is willing to give up something so the nation can succeed. Self sacrifice is the first principle in civilization."

o.o

I can catch anyone no problem. They call me Trap-Master Goggles.

At least I've got a few decades to prepare while you try to get your life together enough to move to a real country like America.

yay darkness!

I don't know if I could ever get used to the crime levels and violence over there.

Nocturnal cave-dweller.

But that's a different kind of trap.

jeeez... goggles i had no clue you felt this way

i hope you liked my spam

Ring-a-ding-ding!

-gives you a moon actionfigure, now with waxing and waning action!-

Bear traps, snare traps etc.

is scarlet the new sci

I agree with you, but I have the worst mindset for it, some days I want to enforce my ideas upon the rest of the world and all that fun stuff, other days I want to sit around and fade into the background noise of the world while relaxing.

The sun is yo friend

WAKE ME UP

no. they like britain.

to be an abstract or an absurd
the time old philosophical cognitive dissonance
why not both?

CAN'T WAKE UP

I do like caves. Living in a deep one for a while would probably be interesting.

:)

The moon and moonlight are pretty. I've been spending more time outside at night.

She's a silly cutie.

I like Britain for the silly shows they provide me.

Because that would take too much time, and I don't have time!

oh

we'll see about that. that's what im going to school for.

goo

morn

an

I'm super baked LOL

see

reply so i can go to bed please

my gf wants me in bed so hurry up

so much for csgo

terrible

gg

That's called anal sex.

Did your school get closed down by hackers or something?

save merrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

woooooo

That reminds me, I still need to install Photoshop on this computer.

Slept well?

-loves waxing nights especially and is glad the moon is still high up during the dark-

with horses in a circle
they sang god save the queen
and thirty more young troopers
would never more be seen
they killed tens time their numbers
they're on the honour roll
so take your hat off slowly
to the shangani patrol

i've had to type in null a ridiculous amount of times in the past few days.
i'm going to end up sending everything i've ever written there so i can have peace.

You ever discover that shit, you tell me right away, then I'd have all the time in the world! Until then I'll just sit back until I get a good opportunity to try something as all good upstarts do huehuehue.

You accepted your fate, then?

I am only seeing it from your perspective.

I already promised I would keep it secret and use it to turn myself and my love into demi-gods, after that I will destroy all proof of such a thing and probably fake deaths.

She's a Quantum Physics major, and I'm going into the field as well. This is what we're trying to accomplish here.

Not my fault.

the no bully meme has gone too far

It's all any of us can do.

Why don't you do something worthwhile instead, like making a better tasting donut?

Being an alcoholic is kinda better than a stoner tbh

Like weed is healthier for you and it's not "addicting", well kind of

I like the good feels from weed but dont like being all slow and lazy. With alcohol I want to do shit which is pretty dangerous but very productive if you dont fuck up

I can understand some words, but it sounds really really accurate.
So good job

oi m8

kiiinda, at least more hours now.
its almost 3 lol

I found your weakness.

'Sup Tokes?

That takes a whole lot of effort, y'know?

Maybe you should try Adderall.

nezi you know that roleplaying as a preschooler akarin from yuru yuri when shes an anti-bully ranger doesnt make you an actual girl right?

just b urself

lyrics.wikia.com/wiki/Bok_Van_Blerk:De_La_Rey

lyrics

heaven's fall has commanded it

amps or opiates
give em a shot

My only weakness is that I don't not have any weaknesses.

Shame on you, it's rival time!

Just accept your differences.

Goodnight

oi oioi oioi oi

-pours tea in your atoms and watches to see what happens-

time to get scarlet and nezzi in the smae room and fuck them

I don't want to be friends with people online that I would not be friends with in real life.

See you space cowboy.

Coedine is better

Opiates are fun

methamphetamine is like a really expensive energy drink

amphetamines are like yeah I guess I can do this, kinda fun but would like something more fun

only more reason to strive for greatness and success
competition breeds success and ingenuity
i will win though
i will become an immortal observer of this absurd world, or die trying
and if i die trying, at least i tried~

perhaps ur effects my protons in a parallel universe, not in this one
more studies will need to be done on this

But hating each other's differences is what makes humanity special! I think english should be world basic and people hate me for that, but that's A OK with me!

v.v -doesn't want to go to an alternate universe. Thinks the atoms in this universe are thirsty now-

That's not what your post about mayonnaise said.

And I will beat your or die trying! Or get sidetracked and become a ye old pirate with modern weapons.

This is hands down the stupidest thing i have ever read in my life

Well done

GG

ah ye that's clearer, but still some differences.
the song's very beautiful though.

Just woke up, gonna have coffee and vitamin juice now.

It's been kind of cloudy and rainy. But the rain is nice too. :3

NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL

Stop projecting. Does Darwin play Cave Explorer with you or something? :3

Weed doesn't seem to hurt my energy. I'm actually often extremely energized even while high, these past several months. Hard to figure out what to do with it sometimes because exercising doesn't always make it go away.

You must have been pretty tired. Or just stayed up really late. ^^

Not sure why you would let it get to you that far that you wouldn't be someone's friend. That post was mainly made to tell Scarlet to fuck off because they're just being annoying about it. You two just need to ignore each other when that shit gets brought up.
Not sure if you realize the amount of time I put into games on my main account which I don't cheat on.

Something about keeping your enemies close.
watching movies like this is going to make me sign up.

No re?

....this thread tho :\

-lurves rainy spring days- \^_^/ -was a duck ina previous life-

Sounds good, maybe I should get some coffee as well.

Now that's just creepy.

Stop deflecting. Who plays Cave Explorer with you?

My dislike of mayonnaise is a strength.

not alternate, just parallel
you yourself right now are sharing protons in your body that are existing in another parallel universe where you are typing out the exact same response to be at this very second
theres nothing to be afraid about

if thats true then it means im working towards my goal
be a fanatic or be a nobody
your choice

I know you have, it's the lack of morals that has ruined this for me.
You need to get things right in your head for this to work again.

Hopefully I will see you one day, but for now it seems you choose coding over me.

You sure you wanna do that? We kinda aren't doing anything right now. Just shooting sand people.

And I already filtered scarlet.

I dunno man, I just dont like people in public knowing Im high maybe since its still kind of seen as a bad thing
Except for younger people or whatever

As for drinking I can hide it pretty well so people just think Im outgoing and a little loud

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST I JUST WANNA SET MYSELF OF FIRE LIKE WTF

-is glad you have the protons under control and scurries intot he broom closet to nap away the afternoon-

both, I haven't been sleeping well.
howve you been?

get the biggest cup!
whats your day gonna be?

make some noiise noise noise

What if you're chained up and told that if you don't escape you will be splayed open. THe only key you need can only be obtained by consuming a litre of mayonnaise.

SD I don't want non of yo creepyUUUU.

I have told you this before that I plan to go to college for it so I can get paid doing it, I do not only make cheats and haven't since last year(that's a whole 5months that have passed!)

I'd rather get training before things get serious
As long as they pose a threat to innocents I feel it's my job to do something about it, I just wish I could kick being so lazy.

Good.

What about it?

Nights are nicer~

And birds that chirp at like midnight are a great thing.

Did Darwin tell you that Cave Explorer is just a normal thing that all friends do? Is that a lie he uses to molest you?

Probably best to just avoid being high in certain places. :3

Pretty okay; two classes is a light workload so I've had a lot of free time and stuff. Why haven't you been sleeping well?

My favourite cup is in the dishwasher, rip.
Just chilling really, probably games later on.

Oh, okay.

lmfao pce niggas

God this is so cute

I can't believe my sister is watching seasonal anime and keeping it a secret from me

and watching a series that I am not watching at that

I think my sister is going to take the throne of household weeaboo from me

I need to step my shit up

Do you still cheat? Do you plan on cheating? Do you plan on coding cheats again?

I know the answer is yes to one of those. Nothing changes.

He says that he only wants to play it with me and I can't say no.

Now I feel bad for yelling.

It's fine.
Or is it?

is your goal being a retard

soundcloud.com/vsiq/feat-kumamiko-dancingvsiq-boot-house-remix

Go ahead then, I'm not sure whats all going on anymore though so I can't really tell you how much of a threat they are. Honestly our own people scare me a bit more than they do.

oh scarlet I'd sing a dutch song so you can hear the difference but this hay flu is killing me so just remind me another time if you want that.

ohhh comfy times.
iunnooo like I stay up really late and then don't do much, and its really hot.

awh whats the cup look like?
my favourite is a west german one.
nice

Soto what the hell is this.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY

listeniong to some dank ass classical musics man

WANT TO SET MYSELF ON FIRE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

How often does Darwin molest you?

Just get naked. :3

its this

but with drum and bass

Also who even are you

Just plain white with a the bright orange/black "toxic" logo, and the other has a flintlock pistol and text "Do not borrow, violators will be shot, survivors will be shot again."

[nervous sweating]

Whenever he gets bored which is like- everyday.

No.
I am pretty good at reversing programs and make hacks out of them, be it a game or a simple program. I literally want to get paid to do just that, though not in games because that doesn't make you much.
Shit you don't want to hear below. Like I said though, I don't do it to piss people off and usually end up being chill about shit and helping others out rather than ruining the game for them. If you still think I'm a terrible person for that then fine.
Cheating in games? Sure, why not. Though I last did it only in singleplayer games just to see how new games are being made so that I don't lose it, this isn't to say I for sure will not in a multiplayer game either though.

I'm more afraid of some jackass posting on 4chan saying he's going to shoot up another place in my state and have me be there. It's happened around here a lot more recently than I would like.

LOL FUCK I DIDNT MAKE THAT CONNECTION

I'm an user silly Soto! Did you make that yourself?

Everytime I am headed to subway they end up getting robbed

sounds like you're having a great time.
burn heretics

but then I'd have to lose the panty hoses..

lol that's a great cup and fitting for morning coffee

fuckin dum user i H8 u

luka has gone 2 far

How do I cleanse myself of the atrocities I have committed towards you?

Don't be rude Soto, we were all anons once! Now give user some love.

smh

wow you really are new

im not soto
dum poof

bed

Pretty much, kinda wanna pillage and enslave some cuties atm

That's what I meant by scared of our own people, ding dongs always thinking shooting random people is a good idea.

Shid, I wasn't looking.

all these anons saying my name

kinda getting me turned on ngl

That is Soto typical of you.

hot damn

SotoSotoSotoSotoSotoSotoSotoSotoSotoSotoSotoSotoSotoSotoSotoSotoSotoSotoSotoSotoSotoSotoSotoSotoSotoSotoSotoSotoSotoSotoSotoSotoSotoSotoSotoSotoSotoSotoSotoSotoSotoSotoSotoSotoSotoSotoSotoSoto

I feel like he thinks me making the game a little more fun by satisfying people with giving them whatever they want in video games is bad.
Maybe it's just because he only knows bad times with cheaters because he has only ran into them in csgo?

It's bound to happy when you have this many people in the same place. Statistics in Chicago alone frighten me. To think I wanted to go there when I was younger.

baka

pervert

I think I've got like 6 coffee cups in total, kind of getting them as gifts every now and then.

The answer lies in your heart.

I'm glad I live out in an area nobody cares about, worst we get out here are drunks.

Lmao. He seems to like cybering a lot.

You don't have to wear pantyhose ALL the time. :3

It's funny and kawaii.

Okay who even are YOU?

TOO HOT

H O T D A M N

Thats quite the understatement
I can outlewd you under the table

meh

Oh?
Why don't you show me then~

But what if youre a boy

I think Scarlet would be a good anime girl.

im feeling pretty uncomfortable right now
im tired but buzzing off caffeine and its too wqarm
i may aswell be back in palestine xDDDD

Your pic makes me think it'll turn you on more

IMPOSSIBLE

anglo saxon style bb

that's a nice gift, I mostly just get money.
I gotta better clean my cups though I always leave them at my desk

bbut its so nice..

Hey user, you wanna do lewd things on steam and post logs later to show him how lewd two of us can be?

o Kaybe that way.

No m8 I wouldn't be an user if I told people muh steam.

It was a test to see if you would break it!

Bed is calling, goodbye.

goodnight user

That means Im obvs winning since youre too scared to tell me

Fuckin pussy

I'll outsmug you anyday

TOTAL ECLIPSE

I'm awake, I swear.

I'm going anonymous too so it can be twice as much fun

i want soto to fuck me really badly guys

can we just be clear about that

Where's the smug soto, I don't see any smug. You can do better.

i mean you're going to hell anyway so

Who doesn't?

You seem to have a pantyhose addiction. Are you using pantyhose to replace alcohol? :3

CLAYMORES
i scream for ice cream

I get money too, mugs are more of a gift from friends.

Blatant lies.

gott ist tot

It's not about the bad times with cheaters.

Sure those are annoying.
But I value kindness towards other people and morals above a lot of other things.

To me, there is nothing more important about your personality and who you are than how you treat other people, whether you're close friends with them or total strangers.

Soto is a Soto, he is his own nationality.

What's your steam name?

I swear, I cant be the only one with a ridiculous horn drive ;~;

What's a horn drive?

Now what?

Who knows.

M-maybe a little bit.

What's yours?

sex drive... the horn... you know...

no no that's vitamin juice

ice cream MAN?!

and what do you get them?

*raise hand*

It's I'm not supposed to be here so I can't post it, you should add me!

i got peanut bubba ice crem in the freezer

user thats friendly fire!

Oh, I got a strong one of those! Only with certain things though.

That is super vague. Too vague to really mean much of anything.

Now you're supposed to be content with it.

Coffee and a shower.

Money.

You kind of just made it clear. :3

Maybe also pantyhose. ^^

jesus fucking christ

I can only last 4 rounds, but by the fourth its kinda watery and Im so gg'd after that so you two have to decide who goes first or if youre going to share

that was actually me fam

Stealth is against the rules Soto, we can't both play that game!

I think I'm awake now for stuff.
So I'll go put coffee on.

I'd be surprised if you did.
Especially given out date.

I'm probably not supposed to be here either.
Not anymore.

How did you know?
Stupid question.

They can have it all.
I'm just saying weird things.

bitch, I announced it beforehand

see

Checkmate motherfucker

I see. I will find my way to you on Steam within the next 48hours then. Have a good one, later.

Later.

Or was I just holding up a ruse.

Y-your lucky I haven't slept!

I got ten bitches n hoes in the geezer

pfff hah expected, some companies should make better gifts

weeeell I'm just gonna keep them! cause I can take them off any time, so I win.

I like consistency

Wow Rin I thought you were lewder than that
Or maybe you're just playing hard to get and want me to hold you down and have my way with you

Y-Youre lucky Im not sober

We passed the line, and because it works almost every time.

Yeah, although I think in the end I'll get so old I'll just start buying whiskey for my friends.
Because old people things.

I should have known better than to challenge you in your most powerful state!

Tokai just pretend to have a crush on me for a day

I'll pay you 20 dollars

thats liek 100 bucks in the Netherlands right? I heard they're poor af over there lmao
white spics amirite?

NERU

o bb
im drinking kale

Sleep is for the weak, do you want all these posters to be weak nezi? How could you suggest something like that, you should be ashamed.

So do I.
Consistency makes it easy to get comfortable.

Nah, thanks for the offer tho.

Yeah, tha's why it was a stupid question.
How's your day been?

we will never sleep. cuz sleep is for the weak
and we will never rest. till were all fucking dead

that's fun though, some old people just buy ties and slippers and stuff

not worthy tbh

from skull mugs

and comfy is the best state

Threads are mostly boring and repetitive to be honest; how do you post here all the time?

They are rioting now Nezi, look what you did!

With diamonds encrust

Okay fine

Ill give you 23 dollars

Don't you think so? Think about it.

It really is.

How do you feel about skydiving, by the way?

It was all to stay awake the longest.

Figured.
Pretty mediocre so far, trying to get a hold of my friends for some csgo, but studies and whatsoever going with them.

True, I wouldn't mind a few extra ties though.

Ah. I see.
I haven't played CS:GO at all.
But then I never really felt like I had a reason
to buy it.
Why do I feel like I should be reposting this (>>1071907) picture soon?

hummm iunno
before these threads I had another com I always posted in, just need to be somewhere.

that's what they get for messing with the nords

you're cheap dude

ehh if it's with someone else that sounds fun.

I have the weirdest ones, I get em off the amsterdam markets

What abut 55 dollars?

Okay.
I wasn't thinking on this date, just
y'know,
in the future.

SKYRIM BELONGS TO THE NORDS

Now THIS is what I call a cancerous circlejerk.

Tokai isnt worth 55 dollars

TBH NEZI IS CUTE, SO LIKE, STOP.

lolno

those are some extravagant activities

damn elves

AX IS IN 22 MORE DAYS

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

GET HYPE

He seems to think he is.

Why not.

I just started playing a few months ago, but I had played the previous game for a long time.
Because some people are staying up too late?

I've only got a few plain black ones.

I wonder if vilod still mixes juniper berries into the mead

How've you been, Rin?

Oh god, XL coffee.
I might die guys.

Maybe.

Is that a no to the skydiving?

I played the original CS when I was a smol thing. On my brother's account.

I remember I used to be rill good with pistols.

Maybe.

OH WOW YOU DRUNK A COFFEE
BIG DEAL

come back when youve slammed a couple gs of cocaine faggot

Lmao

I've been...
The same.
HBU, Ezio?

You hurted my feelers.
Plz kiss it better.

not my line of work

wuuut, you gotta visit the markets.
there's so much fun stuff there for really cheap.

sure does traveler

That's why you multitask, I standard have like 20 tabs open. and steam/skype occasionally for other chats.

no no I wanna de the skydiving

Do most people realise that they NEED coffee in the mornings because they've become dependant on caffeine? Or have I got something wrong.

Do most people realise that they NEED to be fucked in the ass because they've become dependant on cock? Or have I got something wrong.

I realize and accept my addiction.

Good; almost done with college. What have you been doing? ^^

I'm rectifying the problem.

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

I was an adventurer like you once

you need a hard dick in your ass. because.