Vegas

This image was posted on a LARP thread on cuckchan, then quickly deleted. I haven't seen it pop up elsewhere since.

Appears to be the shooter, before there was blood on his face, indicating the chest wound is what did him in.

Also of note, the wrist bands on the other persons hands.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RCgfS
youtube.com/watch?v=WARK3fuwD34
theplasticscreen.com/stephen-paddock-beenverified-report/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sage faggot, this is obviously an audience member.

This is a still from the footage on the ground. That guy had been shot in the side of the head with an exit wound but was still breathing… although he started foaming at the mouth right before the camera person moved on to the next victim.

That actually makes more sense. Still looks like Paddock though..

Looks like Paddock =/= Paddock

WHERE ARE THE BODIES!?!

This

Find that video and you will see several

nope
negative
nuh-uh

It's from a video.

Did Paddock have a big bushy moustache? Are you blind?

At this point we all know who the real shooter was. It's only the American press who won't report it.

Well it isn't.
It's taken from one of the videos inside the stadium. The one where a guy is walking around asking people if they're ok, the same guy who grabs a woman/mannequin around the neck and squeezes her throat until she spits out some blood.
This is the guy who some woman was screaming about "he's hit in the head but still breathing!!1111" and the moment he notices the cameraman starts filming him, he spits out some bubbles.
tl;dr red herring thread.

Vegas was a False flag Yellowstone is going to Blow.

Earthquake swarm' at Yellowstone longest ever recorded, scientists fascinated.
archive.is/RCgfS

Dr Poland warns Yellowstone supervolcano ‘could be struck by huge HYDROTHERMAL ERUPTION.
youtube.com/watch?v=WARK3fuwD34

Video related, proof that OP is a faggot.
The magic of Hollywood.

How does that make any sense? The second Yellowstone blows Vegas will be forgotten about entirely.

Furthermore Yellowstone isn't even close to blowing.

The Supervolcano theory seems even less plausible than global warming. Calderas have countless fissures from which to release pressure before exploding on the scale suggested.

Small earthquakes are good, user.

They relieve the pressure of the inevitable big one.

OP is a nigger faggot

>>>/fringe/

I admitted I got it from a LARP thread.

I knew I'd get a straight answer from you dick suckers.

This can't be real

It's in the video of a guy walking around in the aftermath

doesn't appear to be the shooter at all retard. He has a brown mustache for gods sake how stupid can you be?

i recognize that guy from a video. some obnoxious kid was walking around videoing and he lifted that dudes shirt up looking for bullet wounds.

maybe because nobody is stupid enough to think thats paddock, and nobody here wants to believe there are people as stupid as you or OP that browse this board. Or maybe because we all seen the video showing that guy to be an audience member already and we don't have time to dig up videos to disprove you faggot casuals that hes not paddock.

kek

hey user, here's stephen paddock's full been verified in pdf. oh, and yr welcome.

theplasticscreen.com/stephen-paddock-beenverified-report/

Are we dealing with clones?

Can't find anything on the 27th of April in Iowa.

Does this mean Paddock was an audience member they just took upstairs after?

This is from a video. A video of some guy going from corpse to corpse in the killing field.

But was the video filmed before or after the first photos of Paddock's body in the hotel?

Asking because of the oddities, like how the hotel lost all record of the registrations from the day Paddock checked in.

I do not know. But this picture does not look like the man from the leaked photo. Nor does it look like the guy with the 13 tattoo on his throat.
Yeah yeah yeah, I know all goatee boomers look the same, but look closer.

I too am very skeptical about this shit. Saudis renting many rooms at the time, 11 israeli "diplomats" returns safely from Vegas to LA.

I wonder if some of your theory is true. That this guy leaked in the photos are NOT the guy, but was murdered in his room and used as a patsy.

But then again there are all the weird connections of his - or is it the guy with the 13 tattoo? So much confusion and shit everyhwere.

This is a still from the "my mom's a nurse" triage video. The guy is an audience member