Let's take

Let's take

How did this avoid the Soros touch? It's so weirdly good for something out of Netflix

Other urls found in this thread:

sakugabooru.com/post?tags=devilman_crybaby animated
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a virus.
open it

Let's take

How did this avoid the well adjusted touch? It's so weirdly weebcucked for something out of a western country.

Someone post the faggot sex scene.

They couldn't even afford shading. Fuck off, Netflix.

So that's where Soros fits in.
unless it was like the first episode where the degeneracy is stylized with horror

Stylistically speaking if your characters are going to be heavily animated you want to avoid shading as that's just another layer you're going to have to balance. You'll notice a lot of animation drops the shading alltogether in scenes that will require a lot of frames.

that being said there really aren't enough frames going on in this anime to justify it but I imagine it was done as a budget seeing as it's a one off thing

Mods deleted my thread :s

This is how Holla Forumschristians think.

I think you've got selective reading friend

What makes you think it did?
It has fags and Trump in it, I haven't watched it yet for those reasons and I never will.
Besides Devil Man is shit and Go Tomago or what's his name can't write for shit.

To be fair, Devilman is about showing the worst aspects of human nature so faggotry fits right in.

The guy behind this show is Masaaki Yuasa, and this is just his style and has been for a long time. He uses very simple designs and drawings and likes surreal, off-model animation.

How grimdark does it get with the main, or innocent characters? I couldn't get into Berserk to much because every time they'd introduce a nice character that would help the main character they'd end up brutally raped and murdered. Not knocking on that, I just can't get into the shock value.

Nice shillpost

lol netflix

SOULTAKER managed to find that sweet spot. But that was end of the 90s when there were a bunch of good animators left and the Shinbo was young and hungry instead of fat and old.

That's the exact same excuse deviantart uses.

Keep in mind that Yuasa isn't animating this stuff himself (he doesn't animate much these days), he selects and directs his animators according to his vision. He could have conventional designs and animation if he wanted to. So this isn't Yuasa trying and failing to animate something.

Could this look any more like a show for homosexuals and numales?

only if it looked like you sweetie 😘

Oh, well, the important thing is that you tried to be funny, honey.

why is it that Japanese writers and directors tend to treat biblical reference with more respect than western writers do? Even with all the nudity and violence I felt this show handled the religious aspect much better than Castlevania.

fuckoff

What is it 2004?

Dude, they're just cartoon characters. The only imagery in the Berserk manga (because the anime was very mild of course) that I truly found shocking was when that apostle who looked like a neanderthal murdered a bunch of qt aryan girls and his men put their body parts on a spear while riding into battle.

Cartoon characters have more value than 3DPD.

It's the second anime wave.

thats where I quit, shit was way to edgy for me and left a bad taste in my mouth

still, that guys a genius with story telling and his art could be up there with classical art.

Yeah, I don't buy it. Who actually animated this shit? Was it Koreans or the Japanese? Jaden Smith: the Anime looked equally craptacular.

You can look at all his past works and they have the same style. I didn't watch this one because it seems 2edgy, but judging by the clips on sakugabooru I don't see what people are complaining about. The animators are no doubt predominantly Japanese like on nearly any production.

I liked this series (the manga, ovas, and reboot) because it portrays degeneracy as a bad thing instead of a cool thing. I heard that tumblrites and SJWs got grossed out by it.

Everything gets ruined for everyone.

To be fair, that fag gets killed in the final episode.

Doesn't answer my question. Low budget anime gets farmed out to Korea. That's why the quality is so bad.

Low budget anime doesn't get farmed out to Korea, and it's not even because of budget that some anime look worse than others. And I'm not seeing the low quality in this show. Just because it uses an unconventional style doesn't mean it's low quality.

It actually does, because I look at the credits. Netflix is doing 30 anime, if you think those aren't going to be animated in Korea, you're nuts.
I saw a clip, it looks horrendous. How much money is Netflix paying you? This reminds me of the spin for Neoyoko being that it's a "parody." Essentially, "I was pretending to be retarded" as a PR tactic after the criticism started rolling in.

That's what I thought was surprising about it. Most of the time it feels like japanese directors just throw their darkest fetishes in and try to play it off like it's part of the story. Almost every bit of degeneracy in this comes off as negative and stylized with a horror undertone aside from maybe Sirene

also, the fag ends up not only being a degenerate demon but betraying Akira and humanity.

What you see in credits is a few Korean names sprinkled in the middle of kanji that you can't read. If you look at credits on Anime News Network for nearly any anime, it's overwhelmingly Japanese names.

Netflix doesn't make any of these anime.

sakugabooru.com/post?tags=devilman_crybaby animated

It seems to be doing something right if it has this many posts on sakugabooru.

When does this ever happen?

I've seen credits in English, retard. If you buy a legitimate release, they play after the episode. It's pretty easy to tell the difference between Korean and Japanese names. Most studios use Koreans as a supplement for the production, but for basement crap anime (sometimes made for westerners), it's Koreans doing the animation.
ANN is a goon faggot SJW website and anyone who uses it and supplies it with traffic is an asshole. It's the Kotaku of anime.

Like I said, in credits it's overwhelmingly Japanese names. Doesn't matter if it's a "low budget" anime or not. Anime doesn't get outsourced to Korea like animation does in America.

For some of their editorial content. The database has nothing to do with it.

I liked how it implied that they were self-centered people who only cared about themselves. I don't know how it got past netflix censors, but I guess they consider it a good virtue.

Fuck you, yes it does. Entire site is owned by a goon that posts in Something Awful about how much he hates anime and anyone that watches it because it's not feminist enough. Pull the dildo out of your ass, you faggot. Fuck, Wikipedia is a better resource than that site now. No one uses it except retards stuck in 2000.
Yes it does, and Neflix is American animation, retard.

So let me get this straight: the site owner is a goon who hates anime, and because of this he goes around and falsifies all the entries in the database to remove most but not all references to Korean animators, without anyone noticing? Is this what you are actually saying?

It doesn't, and Netflix is only the streamer. Netflix didn't make this, they only paid for it.

nice trips

You financially support SJWs who try to destroy their own hobbies because you're a lazy gen-xer who can't be bothered to changed websites even if it's just using fucking wikipedia. That's what I'm getting from you. If you thought anyone from an imageboard would approve of ANN, you need to kill yourself.
Japan farms production to Koreans all the time, retard. A lot of them do the in-betweens and backgrouds and all sorts of shit, they can also do the lion share of animation if you want to cut costs even more. You don't know anything.
they paid for it, they produced, they made it, just admit you like western made animu already

I run umatrix, and Wikipedia has only the most basic credits and is not even remotely a substitute for ANN. Not even MAL is a substitute. It's very obvious that you are trying to change the topic because you know what you said was ridiculous bullshit.

Which is not the same thing as wholesale outsourcing where everything is done by Koreans, which is what you were talking about.

Outsourcing work to Korea is done due to staff shortages, not because of costs.

This coming from someone who thinks that Wikipedia is a substitute for ANN and that Netflix is an anime studio.

Netflix is not an anime studio. They don't MAKE anime. Even Wikipedia could have told you that Crybaby was produced by Science Saru (Yuasa's own studio) and licensed by Netflix. All key positions on the series were held by Japanese people except for Eunyoung Choi being the animation producer, but she works in Japan and has been with Yuasa for a long time. The show's producers are listed as Aniplex and Dynamic Planning, both Japanese companies.

are the mangos worth reading?

Were Miki and Miko gay or were they just saying "love" in a friendly sense… I'm so tired of forced lesbians in everything.

All fags and leftists are basically this. They don't really care about whatever cause they sperg about other than the bottom feeder voters and Facebook shills who got memed into believing their shit. They just care about how virtue signalling makes them look good.
t. used to be Holla Forums

yes

No, it's platonic. The only fag in the show is Ryou himself.

Lesbian characters in manga/anime don't have anything to do with American trends and politics.

No thanks.