An uncircumcised penis

Other urls found in this thread:

historyofcircumcision.net/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=63
cirp.org/pages/cultural/glass1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kikes love scat and cuckoldry, why would you ever give a shit about their preferences?

Because I live in Israel, duh

all jews are subs. you dont have to worry about their preferences

Wow, what a shit thread.

Give me some tips about how to passive-aggressively shitpost in favour of circumcision. I can't think of any reason whatsoever why getting your dick mutilated would be a good thing, but inciting others to shit on the foreskin deficient is funny.

cut is best

The goyim must NEVER know!

Jews go for extreme freaky shit because their mutilated condition leaves them eternally sexually frustrated. So they desperately seek for a satisfaction they can never have.

It's not a shit thread, there was an entire episode dedicated to circumcision. Elaine and Jerry said that babies should have their dicks cut because it's the tradition.

Kramer was against it if I recall correctly.

How is a weaker bond between a man and his wife an argument for circumcision?

families are repulsive to jews.

It means a stronger bond because she wants the dick more.

why? more stamina?

what do you mean stamina?

Stamina may refer to:

Endurance, the ability of an organism to exert itself and remain active for a long period of time, as well as its ability to resist, withstand, recover from, and have immunity to trauma, wounds, or fatigue

as in relation to the dick

it relates more to the act of fucking.
i don't see why a woman would enjoy circumsized penises more otherwise.

I'm talking about fucking the dick.

something something can't wash off the smegma

the D

Fucking an uncircumcised dick is objectively more pleasurable for a woman: it's designed for their pleasure.

girls like the dick

Only dumb (American) girls like jewtilated dicks, and they're too stupid to know that a circumcised dick will hurt their vagina.

Less smegma, lower chance of urinary tract infection, easier to spot STIs if you intend to stick your penis where it should not go.

All of these can be fixed by simply cleaning it at least once every 2 days (preferably 1) and not fucking prozzies, but hey, shitposting is shitposting.

I don't like talking about this because even if I defend my uncut self it'll hurt the feelings of people who were unwillingly genitally mutilated thanks to semitic cultural norms that were enforced upon our society.

I also don't expect to hear anyone complaining about them anytime soon, even as they rage against "institutionalized white supremacy".

Start a giant backlash against circumcision.
Jews like to be white when it suits them, so proclaim that circumcision is a racist white man invention to stop lower class people from enjoying sex.

It'd be a great laugh for a couple of days as they work out who is jewing who.

girls like fucking the

DICK

Anyone who hasn't had their penis circumcised is disgusting.
t. females

90% of the population are uncircumcised, though.

What retarded anatomy lessons did you take in school? You know the foreskin is meant to be retracted for sex, right? It's a biological thing that you can't prevent, short of supergluing it shut before you stick it in.

This. I've never understood why it's funny to mock people that were mutilated as a baby. I even pity the jews that had this done to them.

It's 40%

Jews just knew that it makes sex stimulating, it's hardly a revelation.

World estimate is 66-90% uncircumcised, though.
Not everything is about burgers and their backwards ways.

Fuck everyone else though. Americans are all that matter.

Yucky. Come meet with us in the current year civilization, where we clip our women you weirdos.

Think of America as a spider's nest and non-Anglos as bugs.

Hello kike!

It rolls back and forth during sex, you dumbass. It makes the friction between the dick and pussy rolling friction instead of sliding friction. In terms of basic physics it's the difference between a car rolling on wheels and a car with no wheels sliding along the ground. The foreskin is two-sided and as it rolls back and forth it folds and unfolds, and this movement stimulates both the man and woman.

I know a guy who knows a guy who got circumcised at age 30 because of his mudskin GF. Worst decision of his life. His bepis is so fucking sensitive that sex has become painful and jerking off is difficult to.

I hope you don't actually believe that.

Wrong.
It retracts on the first insertion and is meant to get somewhat jammed, leaving the head exposed.

If you don't believe me, flop your dick out right now, give it a good tug and notice how it doesn't instantly go back to the foreskin completely covering the head, and may even need to be manually aided.

t. not a virgin

uncircumcised people are the worst

Reported

hmmm

C'mon guys circumcision isn't that bad.

trips of truth

excuse me?

>wait there are countries in this world except america and israel and egypt, and they DONT circumsize their babies?

fucking white males starting fights everywhere

← This renowned 19th century doctor advocated circumcising all negros to keep them from raping white women. I'm not making this up.

historyofcircumcision.net/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=63

You could call it pussy cheese, as women produce more smegma than men.

There's not even a religious reason to circumcise unless you are jewish.
Idk where but its in the bible somewhere that explicitly states its not necessary for non-jews, the fact that "Christians" and supposedly "atheists"still do this to their children is a sign of their own stupidity and of of jewish dominance over the media and society.

pretty much nailed what we think the general american mentality is

Here goes. To sum it up: the New Testament says circumcision was not commanded by god, to put your faith on it means shitting on Jesus, and to advocate it means you are a sexual pervert.

cirp.org/pages/cultural/glass1/

The circumcision thing has always made me think of that old saying: "as above so below"
Traumatize, numb and dry out someone's head below the belt and it has the same effect up top.

Funnily enough I looked up "symbolic meaning" of the foreskin in an old dictionary of symbols not too long ago and one of the main concepts was that it was associated with was femininity. It really does take a (((special))) sort of mind to look at an uncircumcised cock and go "what the fuck is that? some sort of vagina?! Let me (((fix))) that, for a small fee of course."

Circumcision is a jewish revenge for the holocaust.

One of the ways Gnazees identified jews back in the good old 1940s was to see if they were circumcised.

Fug Gnazees, cut your penis goyim.

It's popularity in the states mostly started with Dr. Kellogg. A man who shared a lot of idiosyncrasies with jews:

Another fun fact:

So why was that happening?

reminder to tell any woman that says this that you prefer soft underage-looking vagoos without dangling labias

circumcision is for top-tier aryans

Was Kellogg Jewish or just really fucked up?

This is the fruit of the Reformation. Thanks Jews.

jews circumcised their slaves, muslims usually cut off testicles.

He was a seventh-day adventist, a denomination known for keeping the sabbath.
Just an incredibly anal prude from what I can tell. Obsessed with inspecting, probing, vibrating (he patented a vibrating "chair" for "medical" purposes) and giving enemas to rectums, but oh no never ever touch your genitals and in fact let me cut them so I can be sure you're not touching them.

:^)

looks good