African Jews abused by racist Kikes in Israel

African woman abused by racist Jewess on a bus in Israel. The horrible smell of dried fish apparantly emanated from the Negress and saturated the bus.

While Jews demand whites renounce racism of all kinds in America and Europe, in Israel they practice extreme racism themselves. Where are all the rabbis that marched for the abused blacks on buses in the South in the 1960's?

It is amazing how blacks and Jews have force fed us black and white Civil Rights Era images and videos of blacks being yelled at, crowd controlled by dogs or hit with water by police as if it is the greatest travesty to ever happen to mankind. Yet, to this day, the horrible behavior of Antifa towards conservatives makes these images look extremely tame. The behavior of racist blacks is even more extreme. It makes anything done to blacks in the entire history of the US look trivial by comparison. That great priesthood of hypocrites, the Jews, are the moral guides of post WW2 America, purging racism from our soul with endless chants of "remember Rosa Parks" when Jews in Israel TODAY treat blacks far worse than whites in America ever treated Rosa Parks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dPxv4Aff3IA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm guessing they already forcefully sterilised her.

This is the natural course of Jewish behaviour and hypocrisy, you were warned for decades, centuries.

Confront the ADL and SPLC and have them address it immediately. Let's see their true colours.

do i smellz coochie?

Great find, OP.

It is mild compared to this oneā€¦ "poz for thee but not for we" is their motto.
youtube.com/watch?v=dPxv4Aff3IA

I have to agree with Jews this time, niggers are pure cancer.

Sad part is she probably smelling like that because she works for kikes making gefilte.

If that's how black Jews are treated imagine how they treat black gentiles.

Practice what ye preach, kikes have been universally known as scumbags and snakes amongst most societies amongst the entire globe throughout most, if not all, of recorded history.

They get the Palestinian treatment, seriously

Which fucking Jews?!?!?! The ones trying to ship niggers into Europe and America, or the ones keeping them out of Israel?
The ones saying "Shame on you goyim. You need to have them forced into your neighborhood and schools!"?
Because you clearly don't understand the deception and hypocrisy with which they operate.
If you're thinking "Wow, Jews can be based. Maybe we can team up with them and hate niggers together.", then neck yourself.
They will never stop seeing you as an enemy. They will never stop their war against you. They will never stop trying to lie and deceive.
Expose their double-standard, retard. #OpenBordersForIsrael

Jews may be liars but niggers do smell. Maybe burger niggers not so much, but Apefricans smell almost as bad as pajeets. If anyone abused anyone it was the nigger. You try and take a bus, sit close to a smelly nigger and not to get up and move because of the smell. Anyhow, this could be used to redpill niggers on jews since niggers only care when they're directly affected.

not sure if I learned anything new here user

As a burger I can tell you with absolute certainty that our niggers smell awful. Usually the distinctive smell of extreme body odor mixed with cocoa butter.

/thread
"Refugees for thee, but none for me" = zionist logic.

1000x this.

no, they absolutely smell like shit. the worst part is they always throw on way too much cologne and it somehow makes the smell worse

Niggers stink of sweaty diarrhea regardless of the country they parasite off of. I assumed this was common knowledge.

DAILY REMINDER THAT ETHIOPIAN JEWS ARE GENUINE KIKES, TURKIC ASHKENAZI INVADERS OF PALESTINE ARE IMPOSTERS

The Ethiopian Jews are an ancient line that predates the Ashkenazim by over 1,000 years and actually possess the genetics of true biblical Jews, indeed tracing their lineage back to King Solomon. The Ashkenazi were just opportunistic silk-road shekelgrubbing mongoloids.

The prosperous ancient kingdom of Axum, which existed in what is modern Ethiopia until about A.D.1000, was Jewish until the peaceful conversion of the king and many subjects to Christianity in A.D. 324, with a large remnant Jewish population coexisting peacefully with the new Christian hegemony.

I'm not advocating for the jewniggers with any other purpose in mind but using them as an excellent weapon against the Ashkenazi enemies of whites and all Western Civilization. Objectively speaking, they actually do have much more ancestral credibility than any of the Netanyahus or Soroses that plague the world.

(also check dis captcha)

^
THIS

Found the Jews in this thread. Derail much?

It's stuff like this, that is good fodder for entry level red pilling. Will make sure to propagate this and many other documented cases of hyprocy in isreal to the normals.

Yeah Israel is a Democracy, if a majority become non-Jewish then that's just diversity guys. The oppressed minorities under Jewish Supremacy will finally have a voice in the decision making process. It's going to be a big transformation for Jewishness but if Israel doesn't do this then Israel will not survive.

Good point. People still fall for the "jews are white" meme all the time.

Bump

Oy vey they need more multiculturalism!

Quite a difficult one since there's a soap shortage due the nazi's are no longer turning them into soap. Same goes for lampshades.

nigggggg

Israel is already like only 70% jewish and we all know that Arabs breed like rabbits so it won't take long before jews are destroyed by "diversity" themselves.

Oy Vey goy but for you this enrichment is good, you have to take them in and cant say anything.

Don't use the word "racism", ever. It will never help us. Pointing out this hypocrisy of the Jews is essential but do not use the word "racist".

The term "rascism" was invented by a jewish sexologist. There are no "good jews". Jews pretend to fight each to give the goyim a false sense of hope that some jews are on the goyim's side. Steel yourself against the kike's lies.

Israel might fall one day, but the kikes at the top of the pyramid don't need Israel to exist.