Gero Shik Cruo!

Gero Shik Cruo!

GGGAAAAAGGHHHHHH

Gimme your soul. Swallow your soul!

I know, cheeky brie-key

And only after I post I realize that isn't an pixel Stalker.

get your garbage game off of this classic

Eh, DooM 2 was better.

Nice bait.

Here I go.

I'll take it.

:^)

Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron

Slava slavyanina

FUCK YOU LEATHERMAN

We'll stay
FOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVER
this wayyyyyyyyyyyy

Cyka blyat suka to you to my friend

BLACK LIPSTICK STAINS HER GLASS OF RED WINE
I AM YOUR SERVANT, MIGHT I LIGHT YOUR CIGARETTE?
THOSE LIPS SMOOTH YEAH I CAN FEEL WHAT YOU ARE SAYING, PRAYING
THEY SAY THE BEAST INSIDE OF ME IS GONNA GET YA, GET YA, GET YA YEEEEAH

bump

I don't know why I ever got the impression that most people played the game the way posted in the webms.

source port when

most of the people are retards that never pressed shit to run in doom 2/turn on autorun nor mouselook in quake, and such, so what did you expect?

CRUDUX CRUO

Straight from the blood wiki.

What did he mean by this?

People called Romanes, they go, the house?

STRANGERS IN THE NIIIIIGGHHTTT

You need to memorize the levels in Blood to play it that good.
A single cultist can kill you in 3 hits and ammo management is really important.

Good ol' monolith and their deadly hitscan enemies.

Obviously to play as good as him, you do.

Playing on Well-Done is just fucking brutal though. Even without a ton of memorization, you can still go fast and get a little cuhrazy.

Good ol' every fucking fps ever and their hitscan enemies.

But monolith has specially dangerous hitscan enemies, they can shoot you down in a few seconds, Blood, Shogo, F.E.A.R., it's almost their staple.

So does the bald shotgun guy in doom

Not really. Those guys are far less dangerous at a distance, you can dance behind walls so they can't see you, and they take quite a while to get a lock on you before they shoot.

Are you talking about the chaingunner?

You obviously don't get it, the shootgun guy in Doom is hard hitting but is slow, Monolith makes them all use machine guns or similar, it's a matter of shooting first or else you're dead.

You still need to run the level at least twice and be familiar with the enemy layout.

In Doom you can survive more than 5 zombies shooting at you at the same time. In Blood, this gets you killed instantly.
Doom in general is a lot more forgiving in the case of hitscan enemies. The cultists in blood have near instantaneous response time and very high damage.

Sorry, I meant if you're not playing on Well-Done.

And in whatever videos you find, I can guarantee you these people were not playing well-done.

Difficulty levels in the original game are actually kind of fucked where loading a save on the highest difficulty would actually reduce enemy health and damage dealt while it would do the opposite when playing on the easiest one.

man, blood 2 was a disappointment. Remember quick loading my way through that fucker because the hitscan enemies were brutal. The levels were boring as fuck too.

Source code release when ?

Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron

Terrible reaction time detected.
Git gud faggots, I play on extra crispy going turbo fast and still kill dem cultists most of the time before they even manage to fire. No enemy placement memorizing whatsoever.

In Doom you fucking survive 50 useless zombies/shotgun sergeants firing at you and cyberdemons never do manage to hit you. Chaingunners are brutal tho.

bump

The cultist pain and death screams have never been surpassed in gaming.

Not to mention their dynamite throwing habits.