Isn't the final boss

what did he mean by this?

The true end for everyone is death.

Someday, you too will wither and die. Its a pity that day is so far off.

tch… not for u…

tch… don't mess with me kid… or you'll find your end is more abrupt than you thought.

Do you hear me, Snake? I am The Dubs, I am here to bring you to your ultimate get.

Go back to 4chan, and stay there

If you hate memes, halfchan is where you belong.

Go the fuck back to Holla Forums

Stop making these fucking threads.

What did he mean by this?

I for one like these threads

I'm playing Dead Rising and my ears are ringing from the lack of audio. How do I fix this?

What did he mean by this?

I meant just that.

This is a Holla Forums tier thread. Sorry m8 Holla Forums is too autistic to handle dedicated meme threads.

ALL ME

I am glad KSTEW is a lesbian now but her girlfriend is too ugly. I hate that.

It doesn't matter. Lesbainism's only function is to preserve the virginity of perfect angels like my future wife kristen stewart. It doesn't matter how many whorbs she sleeps with as long as her hymen hasn't been penetrated by another male's disgusting penis.

I like your thinking but ugly lesbians make me feel physically ill. I had a science teacher who was a lesbian and she was horrific. I can't get those memories out of my mind user.

Or perhaps he's wondering why would someone kill a man before playing his game.

What the fuck when did this happen? I have never heard of her going full dyke until now

Kristen Stewart was seen at an underground neo nazi rally about 2 years ago and in order to stay kosher with the hollywood jews she came out as a lesbian so they wouldn't force her to suck a nigger cock. This also keeps her pure for her future husband. She is seriously the smartest actress alive today, able to play her hand against a jew run world while keep her true interests hidden, waiting to strike once the official RWDSs form. She will be the Joan of Arc of neoracewars of 2024. God bless you kristen stewart

bullshit

I can't tell what's real and what's a meme

It's all real my dad works at tmz

That doesn't sound good. Tinnitus?