Just a reminder that Holla Forums hates you for derailing our threads and spamming them with Holla Forums antisemitic...

Just a reminder that Holla Forums hates you for derailing our threads and spamming them with Holla Forums antisemitic bullshit. Stay in your containment board. We don't need gamers hating us for racism, Religion of Cuck™ophobia and homophobia. Thank you.

Holla Forums sure seems triggered.
Youre forgettign something kiddo, nearly all boards of this site is majorly made out of Holla Forums users

Sage in email field if you must reply, report this thread and move on anons.

Holla Forums would never hate you for being racism. We don't believe that Trotsky thought crime even exists.

Stop being antipollacktic

Hey, another Holla Forumsirgin mad at the de-railment.
Don't bother: I made a thread about it a few days ago and got banned.
When the mods on Holla Forums delete posts that derail threads with Holla Forums bullshit, Holla Forumsacks will see it as "enabling kikery".

The concept of "I don't wanna hear about that right now" doesn't stick well here.

KEK does not favor faggots like OP

m8, you're not even trying.

Whatever loser. Fighting the jewish mafia is a better video game than you've ever played. Git gud faggot. I bet you can't even wavedash.

Fuck off, this killed a potentially important thread. >>>/polmeta/ aand lurk two years before posting

t. Holla Forums

The fucking irony of using pozzed GG reaction images

And that is the number 2 reason Holla Forums hates you fags.
To the bottom-tier Holla Forumsack there's only two great forces at work in the world.
The proud, strong, heroic Holla Forumsack, or the cowardly despisable Holla Forums.

Would it kill you to imagine that there's people who don't give a shit about either?
And that you going there sticking Holla Forumsthreads down their throat is seen as an hostile and invasive thing?

APATHY IS DEATH YOU RETARDED NIGGER

If you let them walk all over you, you win!

There are no antisemites left on Holla Forums
all you see here are kikes and CIA-niggers controlling the narrative on everything from Trump being secretly /ourgoy/, every false flag as being exactly as the jew media tells it to every single jewish controlled opposition operating in the world right now.

what you might have is banned old Holla Forums users going to V because they are all banned from kosher loving nu-jew-friendly-pol

So you disapprove of radical open borders and complete freedom of movement, and want to establish and maintain your own community with your own culture, and to exclude hostile disruptive influence.

What are you a fucking Nazi?

Nah, i just hate niggers, and OP is a nigger, Holla Forums is more of an insult than an actual description of where that person comes from.
Now fuck off nigger

I thought diversity was strength. You can't just be centrist.

Take your D&C bullshit to reddit, rabbi.

You filthy degenerate!

Daily reminder that Holla Forums is Holla Forums's vidya discussion board and this is a lazy falseflag.

Daily reminder that the holocaust never happened, but it will. GO BACK TO SUCKING FURRY COCK, LEFTPOL!

Liar.
I prefer Holla Forums derailers than Holla Forums screeching about muh communism, sjws about muh soggy knees or goons about muh drama and weebshit.

I hate Holla Forums more.
At least Holla Forums can hide their power level on another boards. With some exceptions.

The word wasn’t invented by trotsky.

Just a reminder, 8ch Holla Forums has always overlapped with Holla Forums. Fuck off.

Get GREENED, nerd.

That's why OP is doing his shitty d&c.

lol Holla Forums is full of seriousfags what do you expect?

/monster/ here, we like you guys

Except you are bestiality loving degenerates who prefer women with animal parts. Get lost.

Just a reminder that >>>Holla Forums is that way

Holla Forums hates you cunts as well

Nice try Holla Forums.
Holla Forums and Holla Forums are like brothers-in-arms whenever some triple A title anti-white memegame gets force-fed to the masses – Ubisoft's latest Kang Creed: Kemet or Bioware's Trandomeda are only the most recent examples of this; to think we share dissimilar enemies is retarded and delusional, and Holla Forums shills like you are nothing if not retarded and delusional.

Stay mad, kike

Not from /monster/.
But /monster/ likes monstergirls cause the monster is on the outside, not inside.

oh its the fucking furfag leftytard that constantly shits on Holla Forums users. well woop de fucking do. do everyone a favor and go back to either fur affinity or /r/furry.

I'd imagine what would be agitating Holla Forums even more is how the left is activity trying to subvert gaming itself into a passive medium (like striping elements of gameplay in favor of propagandized movie like narratives).

from my experience. tons of faggots who spew the xeno buzzword tend to be closet furfags. you want to tell us something?

That ain't us kid

kill yourself my man

Gee, I wonder why. Isn't there an /Undertale General Thread/ you should be crawling back into as you complain about the overabundance of [x]phobias on Holla Forums but insist that you're "definitely not from reddit guise! I like muh sekret club xD" ?

I'm claiming this thread in the name of Kemono Friends.