Ontario Law Society Compels Speech to "Accelerate Culture Shift"

ALL lawyers MANDATED to "create and adopt" a "statement of principles" regarding "Human rights and Diversity" with the stated goal being to "ACCELERATE CULTURE SHIFT"

(This article will not archive properly for some reason):
nationalpost.com/opinion/bruce-pardy-law-societys-new-policy-compels-speech-crossing-line-that-must-not-be-crossed

From the Law Society Website:

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/UaLs5
lsuc.on.ca/uploadedFiles/Summary-of-Recommendations.pdf
stratcom.ca/wp-content/uploads/manual/Racialized-Licensees_Full-Report.pdf).
stratcom.ca/wp-content/uploads/manual/Racialized-Licensees_Full-Report.pdf
canadiansinusa.com/index.html
archive.is/Z8K2f
archive.is/4R72p
cbc.ca/radio/thecurrent/the-current-for-october-12-2017-1.4349930/law-society-s-diversity-policy-most-egregious-violation-of-freedom-of-speech-professor-1.4350233
archive.is/3GKDw
nationalpost.com/opinion/conrad-black-lawyers-are-a-pestilence-on-society-and-theyre-predictably-turning-on-their-own
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is the second time this year speech is being compelled by a governing body in Canada (the first being bill C-16 with regards to gender pronouns). This might not seem like a big deal, but it is. Presumably, Ontario lawyers could be disbarred for refusing to parrot the "human rights and diversity" Marxist ideology. Lawyers are required not only to comply with the law, but to indicate that they agree with it, by mandate. Having any divergent opinion on the matter may cost you your license to practice law in Ontario (there is vague threat of repercussions), and it's likely that the law societies throughout the other provinces will be quick to follow suit.

The openly stated goal is to "Accelerate Culture Shift". They aren't even hiding it anymore.

So now we have ethnic genocide by our government via demographic displacement confessed to in writing by a law society.

It's bad, but we can work with this. Evidence in a court of law is evidence in a court of law.

posting in the hopes this gets stickied op.
canadistan is a disaster - will the diversity hogwash be drained out of the sink once people start losing cases left and right because "muh diversity" got them some stupid aboriginigger lawyer who can't argue his way out of a lunchbag? trudeau cucked the canuck again!

Canuck here (Ontario, which for those who don't know is mostly a Liberal hellhole). We're being told to expect and accept "cultural change" everywhere. TV, radio, advertisements, newspapers, teachers, professors, politicians, and priests are all parroting the same message. Canadians are being heavily conditioned to accept the accelerated cultural revolution. My friend told me about a radio program he heard on the CBC (Government radio) called "going nuclear on the nuclear family". Expect Canada to go downhill very, very quickly in the coming years.

See you in the gulags boys!

On a serious note, the jewdicial system is showing their kike noses to us in a more obvious manner then anytime in history. I really can not fathom how these kikes think it is a good idea to write these terrible things down on paper for the world to see. It is high time for anons to step up propaganda campaigns, or create ones if they don't have anything in mind yet. NS in Canada may be spread awfully thin, but if our presence is known to others an opportunity to properly organize may arise.

sorry to hear that bro. i am in the united states but live only two hours south of canada (about three hours from your home of ontario) and the administration of trudeau is very worrying. canadistan is going to be the "trojan horse" into north america - the rate at which your government is displacing you and your fellow native canucks is astonishing. i dont want to see the country turn to garbage because that will require the united states to "foot the bill" and pick up whatever "spillover" ensues. i am envious of my middle america/southern america bros who are able to escape the communist-ification of their culture - i am a southerner whom moved northward and am in the northeast within sniffing distance of these shitskins. i dont like them in fucking ontario - especially as the numbers increase. they are right on americas doorstep and this is what americucks arent realizing…the canadian legislation is effectively american legislation because eventually we - americans - are going to have to deal with the moslem empire your government literally installed.

side note m8 you are more than welcome to come on over the border before they throw you in the gulag for making that post!

Aww, how retardedly cute.

This is to counter the fact that white males tend to follow the laws more than any other group and they have 2 quotas to make society follow marxist theory. The first, of course, is the assanine whites are evil thus need to be arrested more on average, but they cannot outright outlaw being a white male, since boiling pot theory, so forcing diversity means the white male gets the runt lawyer while the criminal minority will get the best lawyers at cost to the tax payers, which leads to the second quota, exonorating criminal minorities (and white liberal women), since they want to pose them as "sinless angels" to the average moron. A shame too, since a few different areas in our legal system were not commie morons. I hate this country.

Found this:

archive.is/UaLs5
lsuc.on.ca/uploadedFiles/Summary-of-Recommendations.pdf

Accelerating Culture Shift

Required to PROMOTE "diversity" to the public.

They must implement a "diversity" policy and keep records of its implementation, having it available to anyone (even the public) upon request.

They must every 2 years record the race, ethnicity, gender, religion etc. of every single person in their law firm and submit the data to the Law Society for review. What happens if things are "diverse" enough?

"Inclusion survey" boils down to figuring out who is white and who is not.

Every year, the Law Society will send a survey asking the lawyers in your firm what race and gender they are, "compare" it to the data they get from all of the other law firms. What this means is that if your law firm is not "diverse" enough, you will be informed of this fact (and intervention of some sort will likely ensue).

Mandated to report your race and gender, they save it in a database, and send the reports out to all the law firms.

Every four years, they publish an "inclusion index" that ranks every law firm based on how "diverse" they are. All of the data will be publicly available.

And HERE IT IS!

"Progressive Compliance Measures"

"Legal workplaces that are identified as having systemic barriers to diversity"

They will IMPOSE "diversity" on law firms that are not "diverse" enough, based on the racial, ethnic, and gender data that is colleceted by MANDATE.

Remember, "diversity" means, by definition, reducing the proportion of whites in a given population segment. If your law firm is "too white" (i.e. "having systemic barriers to diversity") you will face "progressive compliance measures".

Southerner here, there is no escape. Demographic replacement is hitting the South as hard as anyone else, and while there are white southerners who dislike what's happening, they cannot conceive of the threat in any terms other than "muh libruhls, muh democrats r reel raycist". Besides, the cities are all pozzed here as well, and the cities control absolutely everything, especially when they expand their metropolitans to include all outlying rural areas, which are plowed down to make room for cookie-cutter suburbs stuffed with mud transplants from India and saracen countries. We are fucked.

Here we thought having Cubas communist country so close was a problem back in the 50s LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Mandated Struggle Sessions when?
tfw leaf

hail victory bro. i am southern born myself - tennessee - proud of my dixie heritage. folks up north seriously have zero understanding of southern heritage and culture…couldn't even tell you the number of times folks have lost their hat when i tell them where i am from/where my family is from. proudly fly the southern flag up here though - i am in a "very red" part of the northeast so folks dont meddle with your business unless you go to a city (likewise to your response).

keep up the good fight brother. 14/88.

Good to hear man, I live in a very urbanized part of Florida (moved out of necessity for work, from a very rural part of North Florida), so my day-to-day experience is different from yours. One day, I hope to make it back to the true South, and get away from the degenerates and repulsive mud folk.

S-still not tired of winning

FUCK THIS. Anyone I mention this to will just say "What, are you racist? Canada has always been like this!"

answer this question for me - has toronto always been full of stinky indians and pakis or was it, at one point, "white" too? actually curious and not shitbaiting boyim.

Pick one

If any of you gets terminal cancer, you know what to do.

So what I am getting from this is that the law in Canada is corrupted by ideology. If the law is corrupted then it is invalid.

Anyone up for a revolution?

1970s Toronto looks pretty white, I can actually count the shitskins in this picture. Unlike a modern Toronto picture where I would need to count the whites.

Proof of intent matters in the long run, my cynical colleague. I will bring law and order back to this nation by myself if I have to.

Its been corrupt since the 50s. Its too late.

what do they mean by "racialized licensee"? Also, I wonder if this same group will step in if a firm is not white enough. If the goal is to make sure people are represented, we should work within this system to make sure whites aren't under represented in the work place.

>The Law Society will conduct inclusion surveys with questions similar to those asked in Appendix F of the Stratcom Challenges Faced by Racialized Licensees Final Report (March 11, 2014) (available online at stratcom.ca/wp-content/uploads/manual/Racialized-Licensees_Full-Report.pdf). The first inclusion survey will be conducted within one year of the adoption of these recommendations, and thereafter every four years, subject to any recommendation by the Equity and Aboriginal Issues Committee to Convocation.

Let's have a look at this linked document.

(Won't archive properly):
stratcom.ca/wp-content/uploads/manual/Racialized-Licensees_Full-Report.pdf

They define a new term: "Racialization" (see attached, the fucking PDF text consists of images and not selectable text).

It literally says that if someone can arbitrarily identify as "racialized" as part of their identity, and it can having nothing to do with actually genetically being non-white. This literally opens the door for trans-racial people to self-identify as whatever race/"visible minority" they wish, the same way men can say they are a woman now and thus can use the women's washrooms etc. Interesting, this could be abused in our favor. If you're white, you could just self-identify as "racialized" and claim you are trans-black or tran-jewish or something. kek

And what are the proposed solutions to "Racialization" (tm) ? The follows (see attached):

We're you born under a rock? Diversity mean LESS whites not an equal spread.

And dont forget it also means more liberal and hyper progressive/degenerate.

See here:
It's a new term they made up, and it allows people to arbitrarily self-identify as whatever race they want.

That is an argument that could be tried, though if you read their documents they outright state that non-whites need to be promoted ahead of whites in law firms, appointed as judges, and that law firms will be held accountable if there aren't enough non-whites working there. It doesn't even say anything about making sure there is an even representation of each "identifiable group" at each company, just that that too many white people equals "not diverse" and that "progressive compliance measures" will be enacted if that's found to be the case.

This is a good point. We have to document everything, this is the most blatant anti-white push I have ever seen, they're not even hiding it at all.

They just suffered a terrorist attack and they come up with this? Lmao

Even if Canada manages to remove Trudeau eventually, the number of muds and cucks in government, and the ridiculous sharia-type laws they will have implemented by then, really spells the end of the country. The cultural cancer Trudeau and his cronies have introduced may not be able to be cut out.

Like many pozzed liberal cities, they were mostly white (like 95%) until the 1980s. After WW2, particularly the 60s, there's always been a push for peace, love, inclusion, and diversity, but the majory has been mostly white (in slow decline) until recently, when they stepped up their game

I just wanted to be a burden and play VIDEOGAMES all day, yet now I'm more sad and angry than I would have been otherwise

I predict that Canada will balkanize. It seems far more likely to me than repairing this mess, the cancer has metastasized far too much as you said.

Democracy has utterly failed us, there is absolutely no way to vote our way out of this when every single party is just another flavor of neo-Marxism.

Voting won't work even if we had a radical Trump. Canadians suck at politics and don't research. I know people that will happily vote Liberal even though Whynne has had nothing but money scandals. "Oh but raising the minimum wage is a GOOD thing!"

This is not news. Cucknada is called that for a reason. You elected a 14 year old girl to be your leader and you got exactly what you were asking for.

It saddens me greatly that the great white men of the great white north have turned into a society that needs to start issuing government-mandatory cockcages simply because it would stop the problem of these cuckolded faggots breeding and making more mapleniggers.

I wish you guys were cool. I really do.

We need two walls.

A FUCKING LEAF

This is a surprise?

Great thread OP

I am not surprised. I don't even know what to do anymore.

Fuck you CIA. You worthless kikes corrupted our children following WWII, and when we've finished removing your babyfucking puppet leaders and traitor cops from our clay we're going to avenge all the human experimentation you conduct at McGill and in our schools.

I'm going to shit in your dying heart.

Evidence is only legal evidence if the judge says so, why would a nigger judge admit evidence against his fellow nigger?

I can second this.

I wish a shitskin would kill her so much.

Yep, when they regulated paralegals the place became pozzed.

It's the second time in Canadian history compelled speech is being mandated by a governing body. It is news, chaim.

I absolutely agree. Over 10,000 non-whites (mostly Haitian blacks) have entered Canada illegally from the US since the beginning of the year.

Rake us pls.

But seriously, Canada vs. USA D&C is an actual shill tactic, and the shills come out in force any time a Canadian thread starts having good discussion. Don't take the bait.

And then most of (((Montreal))) moved there after Plebec nearly voted to go independent.

I laugh on the outside as I cry on the inside.

Two types of masonic lodges fucking with each other. They both need to shut down and the entire continent made purple.

The only thing I can see doing that might be useful is moving out to the rural regions and fortifying there, and waiting until the weight of the garbage imposed on us from the cities falls in on them. Ride the tiger and all I suppose. I don't know what else can be done.

fuck off soros.

Why do western governments hold so much contempt for their native citizens

Unrelated to topic but the Montreal (((media))) is really upset today.

pleb tl;dr

tl;dr If they could do it, they'd censor/shut down all the local media during elections. By 2025 there's going to be more press freedom in fucking China.

Yeah I agree.

When millinials get into power its going to be at its worst.

Jordan Peterson really is blowing up. 200k in 2 days on a 2 hour lecture is insane.

What the fuck is he doing with his 60 k a month?
Not including his youtube, company and teaching income.

This is true (fellow Ontariocuck here). Watching TV ads here at this point is like watching one big ad for Arabs who want their white woman; every ad showing the future (as in showing ads for college or families, etc.) is just full of Muslims (I don't use that interchangeably with "Arab" - I mean full on hijab, etc., Indians and blacks [seriously, if you had never been to Canada but watch our commercials you'd think we were like 20% African]), pretty much any white couple that they show are 50+, the young ones don't have kids and the male is just there to be a punchline, etc. The politicians in the Conservative Party just run commercials about how "We're all Canadians" and barely say anything other than that and that the Liberal Party are dumb. You can't even watch Sportsnet or hockey on CBC without them ramming human interest stories up your ass (see: "Look how this white family adopted this Somali and gave him skates"). But the worst of all is that there is nothing but apathy in the people. To anyone here who spout the "Oh you don't know about those rural folk, user! Trust me, they're not for this shit. They're mad and it's gonna be yuge, believe me!": You know that's a lie, at least in Ontario. I've lived in rural areas here for a good chunk of my life and no one cares about anything more than getting their beer so that they can plop down in front of the Leafs game, and there certainly are SJW's here; add to that, Toronto's Zerg creep is intensifying outwards. I'm a good two hours from that city and it's becoming very noticeable especially with the 407 expansion and a FUCK ton of new houses being built. In my little town (and I do mean little) there are about 300 new houses being set to have construction started next year.

Call me a shill, blackpilled, whatever you want - this place is doomed without divine intervention at this point and I wouldn't hold my breath on that happening. The next PM is going to be from Brampton and Brampton is what this nation will be looking like by the end of the century probably. And when I see American progressives and other tards like that from around the world actually praise Canada as some sort of sane model of a society, I want to smack my head against the wall. There's a reason why terrorists don't really screw that much with us: why bomb the people who are already killing themselves for you? If you start doing that you might actually wake a few of them up.

By 2025 canada willbe a part of china

The guy is making a killing.

dubs confirms this is exactly what us northeastern americans want. canadistan is spilling over into the northern united states and the canadian mess it NOT WELCOME HERE
14/88

Is that rhetorical?

It's because a five thousand year old mafia-cult that uses sacrifices to the demon Yaldabaoth as a criminal initiation rite leveraged their connections and finances from the spice road to fuel regime change by provoking uprisings and wars worldwide while profiting from supplying all sides until they had orchestrated two world wars to solidify their power structures internationally, and now aim to fill every last facet of our remaining cultures with Saturn imagery, eliminating the ethnic tribes they deem a threat to their goals of religious zealotry, a united greater Israel, and a low IQ homogeneous slave population with all sense of culture or history bred out of them and replaced with safe ideas and a mafia-positive culture that is packaged and sold for profit.

And it will be the presses fault. not to mention the chink vs muslim vs jew war being an innevitability.

Diversity means NO whites, if I may correct you.

No white males, or white sympathizers.

"In this study, racialization is taken at face value - respondents who answered 'yes I am racialized' are considered to be members of the population of racialized licensees, regardless of any other racial or ethnic markers of their identity."
Is this also true of being "racialized" outside of the study? What i'm getting at is, why not just say you're "racialized" if there's no other qualification other than self-identifying? Beat these crooks at their own game.

SURVEILLANCE IS PEDOPHILIA
Look it up.

I know it does, I'm saying we should make the point that they don't care about representation they care about getting non-whites in. This might seem arbitrary but to most bluepilled whites, I think it would be a step too far. Normalfags want equality, not special favors for racial groups. If they won't support a workplace that isn't white enough, they will expose themselves even further for what they are.

yes keep your trash, filthy anglos-kikes traitors.

We're not hiding anything! Canada was never majority white! It was always this way!

Whats the matter user? Don't wanna be shifted out of existence or something?

maybe not in your lifetime, but it was in mine
Truecuck #1 fucked it all up when he came into power in the early 70s.

We may need to build a wall on the northern border too. A shame that (at least the ones I've talked too) most Canadians would prefer to live in a nation that is becoming Brazil than to come become an American citizen.

Canada is like if California was a country.

You retards, keep putting the blame on one politician.

Don't you see this was a movement across the West, that occurred in the same time period.

This is bigger than anyone person. It is part of Jewish supremacy.

It could of been anyone else, and it would of happened. Until Jewish influence is reigned in, it will continue.

Canada is amazing, when it stays white. It is literally a sort of paradise, like Sweden was, before all the POZ.

You can have democratic socialism and good things like Universal health-care, if your country is European.

When it gets multicultural these things become impossible.

And Sweden was it's capital. All three are the strangest fucking places that even would leave Lenin breathless.

Lel what, Peterson is a mega kike shill, don't be funny Bubba Joe…

Where have you been I haven't seen your Eugenie faggotry recently.

My life is really stressful these days, Bubba…i don't have much time to fuck with all the beautiful anglo-kikes on this site.

Kike corruption, you mean.

You agitate, accelerate and form up. Voting can't save this, so why not have some fun burning it down. Not saying that in a literal sense, not yet anyway, but the more they waste the quicker it all implodes.
Canada NEEDS natsoc individuals in the cities. I don't mean these faggy civnat groups. I'm talking unrepentant fascists. All this infrastructure, shouldn't be just wasted. It needs to be secured before it is taken apart piecemeal by the brown hordes.

Okay well glad to see you are still around.

It needs infrastructure, because while, things are just going to get worse. Whites need a place to turn too.

We should see a balkanization, in the near future, in the United States and Canada, in the far future, I think when generation Z is old.

We're all gonna be dead in 15 years anyway.

I'd rather be an American than dead. Do you guys actually accept white immigrants? I know it's really hard to get into Europe if you're white. Do you need to get a job before you can move?

We need to start walling off Canada before it's too late.

Yeah but that's Ontario though. It doesn't even affect us. You just don't understand. Stop worrying about it.
Oh hey theres a game on!

(checked)
trudump literally sited more diversity as the solution. news speak is alive and well in Canada.

I really wish this weren't true, but it is.

(checked)

It happens in all provinces, canada had production outside of farms which I predict the government to take unless they forciby wed minorities since most farms in ns at least are white left for china or mexico, dont buy ganong or hershey lest you want dirty mexican feces, and that boat thing is artificial work that goes nowheres since boats are not efficient for transport outside of goods, mass nigger/mudsjit immigration or giving mudshits so many warfare technology that even the cia blushes next middle eastern conflict can and should be pinned on canada and turd. apathy is a sin and needs bullet 0, even before traitors and enemies, at least the other 2 have passion, even if vile.

Okay, Leaf Boys, are you going to let corporations keep you under the flag of the Empire of Quebec, which alongside Ontario controls the entirety of the country and its economy and laws, or are you going to kick them out of the union and become a conservative country again? That's all there is to it. The only people IN Quebec that want to stay in are the public bureaucrats who get to manage the rest of Canada from their armchairs. Commoners there don't care one way or the other, so your opponents are relatively few.

OP, you know they work for the government right? Checkout the recent shit going on there about tax reform. I saw a couple of articles because of the very illuminating statements made by a couple of lawyers. Place seems scary pozzed.

I hope so.

(((Canada))) is what happens when you hate Québec as a nation and portray them as nazi nationalists; you end up doing the contrary of your worst enemy and in this case it was to embrace liberalism, multiculturalism, LGBTs etc.
Congrats (((Canada))), you fucked up real bad, it'd be funny if it wasn't so tragic.

lol then why didn't big daddy Ottawa let you proud warriors separate?

ILL SEE YOU IN VALHALLA AKA BEAVER HEAVEN YOU CANADIAN BROTHERS

SIEG HEIL

Because (((Canada))) 's multiculturalism is 150 years old already, go read Lord Durham a bit , his vision is of a multicultural nation with immigration from europe to swallow the french identity which was present in Ontario and the West, but then it evolved into the liberal socialist nightmare it is right now with all the coolies of the british empire ending up in Canada.
Québecers are confused and split between their old identity (french canadian) and the new one thats relatively new and is sympomatic of us losing the french-american dream, so it is still considered a 'bad' option.

All Quebec vs. Canada d&c is bullshit. It was when the kikes started calling the shots that English Canada turned on Quebec. Particularly when they wouldn't go happily along with their multicultural canada kikery.
Balkanization is coming to Canada. There is no way it won't, unless of courde it becomes a Soviet state before any collapse happens. Canada's ideal future is a bare minimum 4 state solution, with a state allocated each to the aboriginals if they can ever agree on something, the Quebecois, and one each for eastern and western Canada.
I know, I know, why not just kill all the natives? Hitler wasn't trying to kill all the kikes you know. Securing an ethnostate for whites doesn't mean one can't be secured for the natives at the same time. In fact if anything will ever hope to truly happen the natives will need to be onboard with us. I'm sure when they see the light of truth they will be more then happy to obtain some kike scalps for their continuing crimes against them. A lot of natives have enough white in them to be a threat to the kiked NWO. Those proud 1/4 native mongrels already control the reserves.

Not really. Canada is a truce between the French and English. The "wars" are not as clear cut as (((history))) tells you. Ever wonder why the French still have a small island off Newfoundland?

Enough.

Got any post-it notes around?

Bouchard is French for jester. It's a reference to the Jesters/OES/Masons. Shit is going to hit the fan soon, BTW.

I know what your talking about, some of the more patriotic Quebecois I have met claim to still be fighting Canada for parts of Labrador. I know the war was never truly over, but English Canada seemed fairly content just letting Quebec be from confederation until WW2. I'm always willing to have a history lesson though, if you have knowledge of anti-Quebecois scheming by the eternal anglo from confederation to WW2.

Doggo land belongs to Québec; giving Labrador to New-Foundland is like giving a 10/10 waifu to a fag, they both have no idea what to do with it.

Fuck i look like a shill.. i was in a hurry to go to work and ended up replying to my comment.

I know it's a lot easier for Canadians to LEGALLY emigrate than any other country. Um, parts of the US is better than most Canucks think it is… northern states love hockey and we even have Tim Horton's!

Shit like this is exactly why I made a conscious decision to move way the fuck north, stop respecting many laws and most importantly to find every loophole possible to not pay any taxes. As long as the populace continues funding those psychopaths while being passed out drunk, Canada won't be rid of the mess. Trudeau Sr. was all I needed to know to never want to give money to the govt. Even if we got rid of all Jews, way too many drank the fucking kool-aid here and are applauding their own lineages' demise. Only a full collapse followed by a civil war to split up the country in multiple nations can save this people.

Goddamn communist swine have a firm grip on this nation.

Forgot the link:

canadiansinusa.com/index.html

You faggots had a National Socialist party too. Get to it faggots.

I'm not even an Canadian and I'm studying National Socialism globally. Including your fucking country. What the fuck are you doing to yourself.

Actually he brings up a good point. When the banking System comes down, the tribunals will begin. There will be no mercy for any of the traitors charged with attempted genocide of the European race.

Suit yourself trips man, I can't leave my home behind

Canada must be destroyed by cultural enrichment. Only then can we watch Trudeau get murdered by his own pets.

The party came from a Quebecker who allied himself eventually with an Albertan, each focusing on rallying people on their sides so the French and Anglos would be united. They all got jailed during WW2. Then after the war, franco-anglo D&C horseshit started propagating yet again, thanks to masses of kikes being let in as refugees. Quebec was said to not have done enough for the war efforts among other things. Response from the french was telling the RoC to fuck off.

Not to mention that during the early 70s, a psyop was made by a union of CIAniggers and some of Canadian secret services to create a squad of homegrown terrorist people of Quebec who posed as ultra-nationalists, robbing banks to fund themselves, bombing federal property (like fucking mailboxes) and even kidnapped ministers. This was then used as fuel for the anti-franco propaganda, lead to Trudeau calling for martial law and a few other bullshit. Eventually, this lead to Quebec electing a provincial government trying to separate and Ottawa's answer to that was to flood Quebec with anglos (many of which were kikes) and niggers, at least until the referendum was over. Then, a few years later, Quebec tried again to split and Ottawa did the same fucking thing, shipping a bunch of third world shitters from french speaking countries to make sure it could not happen again. Basically Canada was one of the first countries to weaponize nigger immigration in order to stomp the part of the population that is challenging the elite. That pretty much what the fuck Canada is doing to itself since the end of WW2.

Kill yourself, kike. Israel deserve to be transformed into a nuclear oven. Only then will Jews glow in the dark, just like CIAniggers, and thus be easily identifiable as not white.

Nailed it.

Ive written about this many times as to why America should care. This is an invasion of your continent as well and eventually we won't have any standards like Sweden when it comes to taking in people. Not that it matters in the long run.

Our national socialist party is a well documented honeypot. It is comprised of CSIS agents and informants.

True NS Canadians have been networking in the shadows developing OPSec and recruitment techniques.

We avoid the media for the most part but you sometimes see a few of the younger lads at free speech rallies and such.

The oldfags in the background are doing the legwork to build the society that comes after, now. It is all for nothing if we topple the enemy with nothing concrete to replace them with.

We are in the networking and subversion phase. Not the political party phase. The hurdles placed by the Jews in power to stifle nationalistic parties are too much for a small group to overcome especially with the negative media coverage barrage that would immediately follow such a party being formed. The plan is to get as large as possible in order to reach the tipping point where those hurdles can be easily overcome. To get to that point is all shadow politics. Shadow politics is all we have left bar violence, since our state run media disallows such speech on their platforms.

He was talking about the Christian national socialist party of the 30s, not modern day honeypots composed of spies spying on undecover mounties spying on undercover cops trying to entrap a single retard suffering from down syndrome stupid enough to do whatever he's told.

There are pockets of very strong people all across this country. Ive lived in medium city Canada my whole life and every province Ive been to has "ebil racist assholes" including the majority of Quebec that isn't Montreal, most of Alberta, most of BC that is east of greater Vancouver area.

I am running into people on the west coast now who fled from Halifax area complaining about mass rapes (including a woman police officer who was tied to a stop sign and violated) and saying some really uplifting stuff about what they think of "refugees" which is even more funny when you realize people from the east coast are supposed to be some of the "nicest" people in the world.

Its not over by a long shot. Most people who talk about Canada have never been there or only visited a big city. The spread of information is the greatest weapon we have, if you are self censoring or paying taxes you are the ones killing your people.

I don't understand why Canada and the US don't make an "exchange" of sorts. I bet there are a lot of liberal pussies in the states that would rather live Canadastan and plenty of more rural Canadians that would be happier in places like Montana and Wyoming.

The Law Society of Upper Canada (Ontario) is Changing its Name Due to Complaints From Racialized Individuals!!!

archive.is/Z8K2f

The Law Society of Upper Canada approves motion to change name

so you can be more chucked than you already are

…details…

Just because your lodgemates collectively own the servers doesn't mean you own the posters, philokike.

Filthy brown bastards enabled by white traitors and jew shekel snatchers.

There are no details. I ran into 2 separate people from Halifax who moved here who both mentioned this same scenario. Its one of those "if the papers or local news reports this you are jailed" kind of things but the community still knows about it. There is white flight / genocide happening in and around Halifax right now that is probably on the same level as Sweden and has been going on for several years and no one is going into that city and doing any kind of journalism.

Dont worry, Rebel media will cover it any day now.

>SJWs trying to pull rhetorical bullshit with (((Lawyers)))
lol

inb4

Is there even a single pro-white nationalist in Canada? I don't believe it. Even the Swedecucks have Nordfront. The Canucks have nothing, absolutely nothing. They are even bigger cucks than Swedes are, and that's awful.

Fuck off CIA. I'll hang you myself.

Kill yourself blackpill fgt.

Have (you) since you've been begging for them this entire thread.

Getting bombarded with this shit when I turn on my talmundvision. It's an assault from every angle here.
This commercial has it all. Trannies, open borders, copious amounts of niggers, "it's not my canada". It's enough to make a man go postal.

why aren't leafs lynching these politicians in broad daylight yet?

What site is that from?

Everywhere you come across internationally-mobile jews and muds over the last 10 years, you will always hear references to their cousin, sister, children etc living in Canada. This is serious accelerationism, and is heading directly for international warfare and a global pogrom.

Canadians are subhumans don't waste your energy on them.

Not in all places. Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba are still redneck as fuck and racist attitudes are alive and well. You get out into rural areas and the lines that get drawn between people are very distinct. Think of it like Canuckistans own southern patch of Canada.

I don't want to either, but I'm not hopeful for the future here as a white person.

He's Marshall McLuhan now, as I anticipated three years ago, because he is in harmony with these fucked up times.

The Canada narrative is simply !USA, so Trudeau = !Nixon and Trudeau Jr. = !Trump.

Once you figure that out it's easy. But has a point, and it may be necessary because of the soft PRC invasion on the left coast.

If I moved back there I'd look into Truro or Digby or Cape Breton. HRM has been pozzed for many years now.

Oh, user, this one is from 1990.

It's because it's usually a stepping stone to New York or LA. It's much easier to migrate from leafland to the US than from mudland to the US directly.

Maybe if Trump changed immigration rules to make it base on your country of BIRTH rather than ORIGIN…

Don't you have some kind of 'alt right' movement? At least a group or movement that brings up the JQ? Is Canada totally dark?

What kind of fucking security service does Canadistan have that keeps any rebellion to this so well squelched?! The country has this image of "happy-go-lucky everything's cool let's all get along ey?" vibe, yet the stunning lack of strong nationalist underground movement to be seen makes me think it might be at East Germany levels of repression.

Take your dubs generator and your d&c and put them in the oven with your dick and your dignity, CIA kike. You've lost. I am inevitable now.

You know, we don't choose to be psychologically assfucked shutins. NEET is not the normal human condition. Parents bullying their children with 'whippings' and 'because I said so' are what caused this: they created the monsters who then went to school and transferred that river of shit down the line.

Apathy and a lack of freedom of speech, plus about 1 in 10 jobs being related to the gov in some shape or form, we have more gov overreach than america and even some parts of europe, plus all 3 parties being pozzed and basically acting like 1 single party, almost blatantly at times.

It also does not help that meaningful work anywheres in the maritimes is scarce, thus the whole "increase the min wage for our work" despite everyone at the same time complaining that everyday goods and services are going up in price. Min wagers deserve less pay for doing menial tasks and being stupid, not more. Get a meaningful job libshit.

Decades. We are the test state. And yes, after the chronicle herald was censored and writers fired and did not look but can gamble that niggers and muds have replaced the writers after reporting on the migrants assaulting white children. The only good thing about the muds coming to canada is they hate jews too.

Sounds like Tor, Tox, and other such technology needs to start spreading there. Maybe take a page out of D.A.I.L.Y. .S.T.O.R.M.E.R's playbook and plaster posters/stickers with links to pages/videos with instructions on how to safely join wrongthink crypto-communities online.

Study what ZOG means, then you will have your answer.

Jesus christ this is many times worse than Sweden.

You are fucked, Canadians.

Tennesseefag here too. Living in the Nashville area is a slow and dreadful pain to see

School teacher Trudeau giving out homework assignments?

This is less a news article and more an opinion piece interpreting the events surrounding the Law Society's actions.

Surefire way to get yourself unelected.

I second this. Come join us Leafbros and together we'll reconquer North America.

REPORT THUMBNAIL POSTERS
Thumbnail posting is way up. It was a cancer on 4cuck. Tactics seem to have been switched in the last two weeks.

Dead fucking wrong. (((Alan Borovoy))) was a leftist kike that also worked for the Jewish Labor Commitee, pushing for minority rights and restitution in Nova Scotia and Ontario among other places. What the (((Borovoy))) quote is actually decrying is uppity bureaucrats getting in the way of the jewish agenda. Cracks me up to hear a jew talking about what is or isn't an 'insidious peril'. Takes one to know one I guess.

We have nothing, at least not in the Toronto area. People tend to meet up secretly or only voice their opinions online, it's a very big risk to be openly natsoc up here.

Wish I could but, it's not as easy as just packing your bags and going. I'm studying right now so it's not like I've got a job offer lined up.

Daily reminder that multiculturalism and english Canada are synonyms.

This; open talk is very dangerous here. The biggest cause is due to the reinforced tattling culture that we have here; if even just one wrong person finds out, the next day you can expect the media to be knocking on your door. You WILL lose your job, your family, the people you thought were your friends, and no one will stand up for you because if they do they'll be deleted too if they do. It's not that natsoc Canadians don't exist, they do; it's just that that talk is silenced and any groups that get too big are immediately stamped out. The most effective mode of operation right now is very small cells, and even then.

fear owns you

They can sense the shift in the wind, so they want to push as much as fast as they can.

It's just a whisper in the wind right now. It hardly dares speak it's name. But it's there.

Well JP is talking about this now, so maybe he can push it forward into the spotlight

except the FLQ were the farthest thing from EBIL GNAHZEE, they were fucking marxist communist separatists that were granted amnesty in Cuba thanks to a fucking deal done by none other than Cuckdeau Sr. so go fuck yourself you retarded babboon if you think Quebec ever contributed anything other than typical french liberalism bordering on the soviet. Fuck you and drop dead, you are why we can never have nice things!

PIC FUCKING RELATED

looks like we've been memeing irresponsibly

known

save and archive all the proof
this will be history erased while other events will be pushed to hlep you forget

The rare times I watch NHL hockey the puck jew I'm always surprised by the amount of cultural marxist propaganda. Every single fucking commercial has at least non-whites but more often than not racemixing. The hockey studios have niggers in them despite niggers having much of nothing to do with hockey.

When they show the actual crowds, yes, it's still 99% white as it should be. (((They))) put all the marxism in talmudvision but can't really get any shitskins to watch a white man's sport even with the crazy numbers of non-whites in Canada.

I know, I shouldn't waste my time on bread and circus but it's the de facto national sport in fingolia…

Canada is still 84%+ white. America is < 60% and shrinking fast. You're muddying the continent faster than we are you filthy mutt burger. Thanks for letting 50+ million spics pour through your borders, hope you can handle a few thousand shitskins that will filter down from us while your country turns into Brazil.
I've got property in New Zealand so I'm getting the fuck out anyway. Both the Jewnited States and Cucknada are fucked

All that needs to happen is the feminists start agitating for mixed teams full of fatties and cucks and freaks and niggers and poos. And that the taxpayer has to pay for them, and have their taxes raised to pay for their equipment.

You are the equivalent of antifa but ((right-wing))): clueless about history and politics.
The FLQ never was anything, it was the kind of leftist garbage that spawned here and there, with a higher chance of happening in (((oppressed))) nations because of the communist ideology that targets such nations. We haven't heard of the FLQ in 40 years easily anyway. The liberal contagion exploded only in the 1970 in Québec, can your country/province say the same?
I don't know in what province you are from, but only Québec or Alberta fought for real for provincial rights vs Ottawa when the (((second world war))) happened. The war was used as an excuse for a relatively inexistant Federal government to claim all kind of rights from the provinces, litteraly living like a parasite off the province's taxes. Both quebecers and albertans fought for their respectives rights vs the rising liberal canadian entity that centralized more and more Canada. So truely, the little unity Canada has left is to be found around decentralizing Canada for the good of the provinces against Ottawa, it's the only thing that worked in the past.

But anyway, Canada once was unicultural: it was French.
It is a historical fact, when the english came they destroyed the original canadian unity, like it or not, and the anti-Canada the english created is multicultural by definition.
But at this time we must not forget that the real division was the religious one, way more than the racial one, so even there we weren't of the same religion, catholic and protestant respectively, so why bother constructing a modern Canada over such deep divisions really I wonder.

They haven't been hiding it for over a decade user, are you even Canadian?

I never got why demands like this work so well. My uncle owned an apartment complex in Oakland in the '70s, and he never rented to niggers. He even put out word among whites that his places were whites-only. He never got into a lick of trouble, though, because he always just reported to the fair-housing faggots that his place was 11% nigger and 15% spic. They never checked.

My friend from high school did something similar. He filled out his college application forms with "Black/African-American," "Hispanic," "Disabled," and "Gay" all checked off. He also claimed hardship because of his "abusive childhood." It was enough to get his mediocre ass into Berkeley, which he eventually dropped out of because he was stupid and lazy, but still – they never checked.

When I worked as a supervisor for a medium-sized company, I almost always trashed the niggers' applications as soon as they left my office. The whites we hired were no treat – it was a shit job – but again, nobody noticed or cared.

Why doesn't everybody just report they're fully diverse? It's great camouflage and I don't think the system is really set up to handle that, especially since it's apparently a foundational principle now that you can be a nigger if you say you are.

Hahahaha what year are you living in? Here in 2017 Canada where I'm from, I can assure you that we're not even 80%. Considering that we're a nation of about 36,000,000 people and Vancouver is essentially an Asian colony, Toronto alone makes up about 10% of the country and less than 50% of it is white; other major cities like Edmonton and Montreal have big non-white populations (and the next PM of Canada will be a Pajeet from Brampton [Google its demographics if you'd like a glimpse into the future]). Then add in all of the people we've brought in this year (keep in mind that tens of thousands of people make a far larger impact on us compared to a country like the US or even the UK) and keep doing every year (combined with more and more -white- Boomers dying off)…

You're 100% talking out of your ass with that.

Does anyone have the infographics/screenshots of the user proving that Canada is actually taking in something like 6% of our population every year once you factor in student visas (they never leave) and "family reunification"?

Have a screencap instead

The battle is heating up. Here is an article (derived from a radio segment that featured a debate on the topic) about law professor Bruce Pardy's objections. Also included is a black lawyer's opinion, Renetta Austin, that white males are just being whiny. Part of me is glad the Marxists have picked a fight with lawyers, as I think they are the best equipped to fight this. However, if they fail, we are utterly fucked. Godspeed lawyeranons.

Law society's diversity policy 'most egregious' violation of freedom of speech: professor

"The Resistance … is coming from, quite frankly, white males…"

You haven't seen anything resembling true resistance from us yet, you entitled anti-white Marxist whore.

archive.is/4R72p
cbc.ca/radio/thecurrent/the-current-for-october-12-2017-1.4349930/law-society-s-diversity-policy-most-egregious-violation-of-freedom-of-speech-professor-1.4350233

Checking these trips, and thanks for the screencap user.

I'm listening to the audio interview conducted by (((Anna Maria Tremonti))) with Bruce Pardy. The article they drafted (above) doesn't actually include many of Pardy's arguments, just statements about his outrage.

Here is what he actually had to say:

That TRIGGERS me every time. GULAG is administration organ, not prison camp. 'See you in the gulags' has as much sense as 'See you in DOJs'

Heard this on the radio when I was driving back home from work this morning, had me seething in anger the entire time. Then again, that's pretty much all the time whenever I tune into that marxist propaganda station.

I dont have much words for this. I want war now. This is our land not theirs.

This is, in my estimation, a very serious development in the evolution of the Marxist rhetoric in Canada. Something that can be pointed out when pointing out the problems with the Marxist quest to disenfranchise the white majority, is that once whites are a minority there will of course be some other group that is a majority. It seems to be the case that their argument has evolved such that whatever group is then the majority, will be classified as a "non-dominant" majority, and thus it is perfectly legitimate.

Jesus Christ.

I'm glad that I'm not alone. Analyzing this bullshit is the only thing that is keeping me remotely sane, and it's not even helping that much tbh. I really have no idea what to do otherwise.

The silent majority is in alignment with us lad. We will take this land back from the jew communist cunts. Be at the ready.

Honestly you know what I'm done trying.

Nothing will fix Canada, nobody will ever become popular enough to help this country. Honestly there's no bother trying anymore outside of violent revolution and there's no way thats going to happen without military support so why bother trying to change things politically? Ive been part of an unregistered party for two years and in two years we've had nobody really seeking to move forward with going out to get shit done and not be lazy as hell.

Im done giving a shit about my country as long as my taxes go down i couldnt give a flying fuck anymore about Canada unless they try and abuse me or someone in this country directly to which only then will i take up arms against the government. Until then I have no reason to do shit when everyone lets the government turn this country into an SJW shithole. Id rather move to work in Scotland at this point because despite being cucked at least theyre still a majority white and Christian nation and at least my family background 2 generations ago goes back there. Even if theyre cucked id rather give taxes to drunken scots then shitskin non-canadians.

Either white people are slowly bred out of existence, or violence prevents it. That's the only way to stop this. There is no other way now, at this point.

Well that's your fault isn't it. There are several thought leaders in Canada, and merely the way Canada threads get spammed with shilling proves they're terrified of you finding one.

ALL LAWYERS ARE EITHER JEWS OR PUPPETS WITH A JEWISH HANDLER.
Same for Judges.

No there fucking aren't. Ive talked to political leaders and read policy of alt-right, far right and any alternative party close to having a sensible platform, they're all ran by morons who don't know how the law works or have no balls and pander to actual LARPer skinheads which will immediately disqualify you from ever getting above 100 votes in a federal election.
I joined my party because I believed our policy was good enough to convince the Canadian public that we could make change but that won't work with the amount of dirty money fueling Parliament and the prevalence of the UN inside the Senate and the Cabinet. Canada is fucked unless we coup, only the luck of god would ever give us a good leader much less one that can become PM.

Name any Lawyer and he will either be a Jew or it is provable there is a Jewish Handler above him.

a lot of new prisoners find it difficult to learn the elitist history of prison camps.

You're not looking.

Don't count us out ever. We are White men and we will rise above as such. Slap yourself and get ready.

Lord Conrad Blacked has chimed in on the debate!

Conrad Black: Law society confers capricious dictatorial powers on its own administration

"This self-aggrandizement of the Law Society of Upper Canada is a fire bell in the night, and the implications of it are very grave."

archive.is/3GKDw
nationalpost.com/opinion/conrad-black-lawyers-are-a-pestilence-on-society-and-theyre-predictably-turning-on-their-own

Is this image before or after motherland uses her strapon?

Get a place in the country. Make white babies. Arm up. Day of the rope is coming. Canada can be a white paradise again. But we have to be willing to fight. Global race war before 2025. Book it.

I am developing my plans and consulting with others to bring accredited online humanities education to as many people as possible around the world. My colleagues and I (who include excellent engineers, programmers, financiers and educators) want to take the humanities back from the corrupt postmodernists, and offer education of the highest possible quality everywhere at 1/10 the price or less.

He's also soon gonna release a program to determine the level of cultural marxism in university courses.

The RCMP is an inept force who was brought to its knees by a single man with a few rifles.

Isn’t Ontario home to about half of Canada’s population?

It's a little over a third of our population. The Greater Toronto Area (GTA) which is essentially a mix of China/India/Middle East makes up almost half of the province though.

It’s a nice chart but the visual sucks and is for nailing the point in the last threee decades of nonwhites being largest group of migrants.
Otherwise it’s mathematically useless as a visual representation

Canada yes

Exile, or death ?!

Canadian living in Ontario here in the middle of pozz central.

I already wrote and released my manifesto awhile ago.

Although I realized it's tl;dr and it would be better for me to make an extremely simple summary of white genocide, race crimes, egalitarian a shit, etc. and then just a list of sites that I think people should go to.

I have no fucking future and I am very fucking frustrated. Some of you apparently are still comfy enough that you think you can eek out some kind of existence. Maybe escape the country, whatever.

Not me. I have problems. Too many problems… and I'm stuck here.

There might be a fellow Ontario user reading this thread. If you are reading, know that I am just about ready to end it all, and would like to maybe speak with you one last time before I hit up the multicultural center.